Over Smartsupp

Smartsupp is een GRATIS livechat met video-opnames ontworpen voor je website.

Meer informatie over Smartsupp

I like that it shows pages that they are visiting. The possibility of personalizing automatic messages as well as programming customer service hours.

I was not able to discover the weak points of the app.

Beoordelingen van Smartsupp

Waar voor je geld

Smartsupp heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 264 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Smartsupp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (264)

Luca
Luca
IT MANAGER in Italië
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

GREAT WEB CHAT

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been with them for 2 years and the service satisfies us.

Low prices, good customer support, video recording on the site.

Missing the possibility to send attachments or more integration with the cms (example prestashop)

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Luca, thanks a lot for your review. We are glad you have been with us for 2 years now and we hear your concerns. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget, which should be out this month. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here: www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ We became an official partner of prestashop and the integration is available. You can find it here: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/#integrations All the best, Michaela

Krystian
Manager in Polen
Spoorwegmaterieel, 11-50 werknemers

3 in 1 program - it's great if it's possible with you

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program is well-worked intuitive as well as simple to use and in settings, anyone who has ever been in contact with these types of programs will be able to handle it without any problem. However, I would like to ask you about the possibilities and future integration in this program ????. That is why I will ask the question as in the title of the opinion. Is it possible for Smartsupp live chat to have additional calling options, e.g. callpage.io, we also have it in use, and pop-up messages, now marketing number 1, it works well with us. That is why we would like to have such a platform so that everything is in one place so as not to litter the website and not slow down the operation on the web. ??

I like statistics, customer search image, it gives us the opportunity to improve our ads and in particular the information that the customer needs about a given production so that he can read in detail and know what he is buying.

Everything is fine and I have no objections to the program and its work.

Overwogen alternatieven: CallPage

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: There were no such options as in the smartchat

Overgestapt van: LiveChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: I have them all and we use them all, that's why integration or creating a 3 in 1 system is an idea for the future, we would love to use it and it would certainly be a perfect solution for all users.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Krystian, thank you very much for your positive review! Currently we are not planning to add any calling options to Smartsupp, because we believe you are able to help your customers more effectively via chat, using screenshots and links. Regarding the pop-up messages, you can use our automatic messages: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/automatic-messages/. Currently, they open the whole chat window, but in the new chat widget they will show up as pop-up messages, you can see the example in this article and read some more about the new widget: https://www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ All the best, Michaela

Guillermo
Guillermo
Gerente in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Smartsupp una herramienta para dar soporte y ver el comportamiento del cliente

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smartsupp nos ha servido muchisimo en un tiempo, hemos atendido clientes en tiempo real que entran a la web y nos contactan para saber mas de nuestro producto, y tambien hemos podido ver estadisticas de cuantos entran, que páginas ven, que leen a que le dan click, pero ya la hemos reemplazado por opciones mas practicas.

Lo que más me ha gustado es que tienes la posibilidad de ver el comportamiento del cliente en la web, ver el video desde que entra, ver que lee, a que le da click, ver el % de rebote, así puedes tener una idea de que reforzar en tu web, o que cambiar.

Smartsupp es una herramienta genial para dar soporte en linea con un chat a clientes, pero ahora hay muchos servicios que ofrecen esto sin tener que pagar, y son mas populares para implementar en la web, por ejemplo el whatsapp.

3 dagen geleden

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp. :) Smartsupp Team

marlyn
marlyn
Gerente in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Es bueno, pero actualmente hay mejores alternativas de mensajería para webs

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ha sido buena, y en años anteriores hemos obtenidos varios clientes a través de su aplicación.

Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido lo fácil y útil que es , ya que tienes una mensajería en tiempo real y cada usuario que llegue a tu página podrá hablar rápidamente con alguien de tu equipo. Y una herramienta SÚPER importante es que graba todo lo que hace el potencial cliente en tu web, así podrás saber que más le ha gustado al potencial cliente o que deberías cambiar de la web.

La aplicación realmente es buena pero creo que hoy en día las personas prefieren comunicarse por whatsapp o Telegram, y también le beneficia más a la empresa obtener los números de los potenciales clientes, que solo el correo que es el que dejan en smartsupp

3 dagen geleden

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us.. :) Smartsupp Team

Ursula Ponce
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: FANTASTIC, so easy to use and direct connection with customers that helps me keep a pulse on their needs, complaints, issues in general

Easy to use, I'm not a super tech person but this was really intuitive and easy to use. There's so much more that I need to use but haven't had time.

Support - I'd like real time support and a solution to my AMEX card not working since it works everywhere else and they told me that I can use AMEX but mine doesn't work.

3 dagen geleden

Hello. Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp and with our customer care team. :)

Marketing Coordinator in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic live chat service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We use Smartsupp for two separate domain websites. Mainly, we wanted to use a live chat to provide additional support for people browsing our site. It so far has far exceeded our expectations. Within the first week, we helped facilitate nearly a dozen orders and interacted with over 100 people on both of our websites.

Of course, the free account version may be the best one out there. The plan is limited to 100 chats per month, but users should be able to gauge any ROI by that point to justify increasing their plan (which is very reasonable compared to other chat services). Conversations work great! Since it is a browser-based chat, set-up time for multiple CSR's was very low. Detailed visitor information is a fantastic feature as well. Automatic messaging also helps spur conversation when visitors land on certain pages, etc.

Some of the UI and settings can sometimes be wonky. Compared to other chats, there are far fewer features that can be utilized, making it more of a bare-bones chat to use (which isn't really a bad thing). Their company is based in Europe, so you need to keep that in mind when using their customer support.

Overwogen alternatieven: HappyFox Help Desk, LiveChat en Social Intents

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: Price point was the main reason. A lot of the chat software that I saw makes you pay for every agent. Pricing racks up fast if you're adding 3-6 agents to facilitate two websites. Smartsupp includes 3 agents for free and allows for agent jockeying if someone is out.

12 maanden geleden

Hello. Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp. :) If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We'll be happy to hear from you. Have a great day!

Beauty
CEO in Ghana
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Glad I found Smartsupp. I love it

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to answer customer questions and concerns successfully. So far Smartsupp has been proven to be a great addition to my business. Thank you.

Smartsupp has offers several features even for the free plan that makes it one of the best out there. I love the feature where you get notified once someone lands on your website. Since I started using it I have not faced any problems. Integration was pretty simple. I highly recommend Smartsupp to small and medium businesses. Thanks.

I am yet to find anything dislike about the software. For suggestions, I would like to suggest that an update provide the ability to pull up products right inside the chat. For example shopify products can be recommended to customers right inside the chat section.

Overwogen alternatieven: Markeaze

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: To enjoy the benefits of Tidio one had to upgrade to the paid plan. This is not always easy for new merchants trying to minimize costs.

Overgestapt van: Tidio

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: All of a sudden Markeaze became unavailable. Secondly, the features of Smartsupp are way more and I would be sticking with Smartsupp for a long time.

German
CEO in Argentinië
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

My Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes easy to capture visitor's interest and make buy or come to the store. With the auto-messages its even easier. Its very good and best than the other softwares.

Small but very striking chat box, wich allows users to properly navegate the web. Others have a bigger chat box wich makes dificult using buttons. Easy to use web dashboard, with sounds and alerts wich help, even in the free option. Very good in every way.

Dont have (yet) facebook integration. Pricing makes a dificult pro election, not because it is expensive, its just because its a lot of money in my country. Not further cons, its a very complete software, very easy to use.

Overwogen alternatieven: JivoChat

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: Extremely expensive.

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: This one has everything I need, like smartsupp, it is cheaper than smartsupp and has facebook integration... But the chatbox was not satisfying. Big, larger, the clients did not feel comfortable. Even with the free version of Smartsupp, people writes without the auto messages.

Ondrej
Manager in Slowakije
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

Very useful for reporting and analytics, overall great experience when compared to competition

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using it for 3 years on different web sites and I am very satisfied with the features. It does everything I need and even more.

Definitely the most useful feature is the reporting and analytics possibilities of video recordings. The product is very easy to use both in the web app and smartphone app. Also, the chatbot feature and text shortcuts are very useful. Deployment of the service is super easy. There is even a wordpress plugin available.

I would appreciate having the possibility to customize the chat widget more, so we can stand out of the competition who uses the same service.

IT administrator in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Well done live chat

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The live chat helps customers to buy services on our websites. It has all features that we need.

Easy to use, nice design, enough features and no downtimes.

Just the visitors referrer links could be more informative.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: No responsive layout for mobile devices

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: Price, features, customizations, responsive layout

Francisco
manager in El Salvador
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Need to improve when clients are online

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, I love the app, multy language

We have lost conversations beacuse the sistem does not inform well what a cliente is there. I have to activate the app on my phone and then I am informed when a client is there. There is no warning for the client that in a few moment we will help them, so they leave in less than 2 minutes. The sound warning is no good, since we ue computers that dont have speaker. we need something that poo up or flashes so we can see tehre is a client there.

Overwogen alternatieven: Olark

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: it was in spanish, chatra is in english

Overgestapt van: Chatra

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: samrt was in spanish

3 jaar geleden

Hi, Francisco, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. There might be a few reasons why you don't get the desktop notifications when a visitor writes you. Try looking in our manual on how to enable desktop notifications here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Otherwise, feel free to ask us for help at [email protected] Your Smartsupp team

Andrej
CEO in Slowakije
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Decent tool for online chatting

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Simplicity and UX is exactly what I like about this software. We have been using this SW for more than two years in our eshop application. We have tried thoroughly several other well known tools for chatting and must admit, we have ended everytime with Smartsupp. It has clean and intuitive dashboard - and what I like the most, if offline, you get the email notification ( of course this is nothing exeptional :-) but with complete and comprehensive visitor`s history - what pages had visitor visited, what time, for how long - so it records and tracks visitor mouse movements - and all these packed in pleasant email design layout. Good pricing structure ! Smartsupp has also integrated the option of video recording of visitors. It is definitely worth trying and for sure using.

I would love to have facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool - but as I have already learned - this is comming soon, so finger UP! And perhaps more options for for screen widget icons - people like to play - so why not offer them nice and colorful widget icon options :-)

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Andrej, thank you very much for your positive review! Yes, we are working on facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool, stay tuned for that. Your suggestion for different widget icons is interesting and definitely one we will consider. All the best, Michaela

thomas
Electronic Engineer in Iran
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline messa

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

Marcel
CEO in Duitsland
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Decent Chattool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its fast, good looking and very helpful. Our customers really like it.

its functional and the design can easily changed.

That you cant send files over the Chat.

Overwogen alternatieven: Help Scout

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: Because of the price. We needed a Chattool which is easy to implement, easy to change the design, and isnt that cheat like the most. We wont pay 30-40 € per month for a chattool. Smartsupp could give us all we looked for.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Marcel, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik

luis
Director General in Mexico
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Has potential

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It seems easy for the users to use, with some more features would bee greath.

Been able to email if user abandones the chat session helps to give a better service.

It could help to have time and date of each page visited by the user. Bot response based on the text of the question or message received, we have many frequent questions. Send by email a follow up message to ask if we helped them. Been able to ask for authorization to see what the visitor screen to help them better, we have to ask many times for a screenshot and many users don't know how to take one. Been able to help an agent in chat with hidden messages to the visitor or a medium to communicate with other agents to help them or correct them. In some pages and systems the load of the chat is too slow, we lost many opportunities.

abigail
software developer in Mexico
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

an excellent chat for your page

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: get a chat in my page connected to my cell phone before I used the yahoo messenger in my page connected to my yahoo messenger account but this application is better has more features I like a lot the user videos

the free service is good includes a video with the user screen steps it's very useful see how the user use your system, includes an app for Android, a lot of reports for see the conversations, you can customize the chat with your logo, integrates with a lot of apps like word press shopify, includes automatic responses

sometimes the Android app doesnt receive the notifications, it would great include an api to generate automatic responses programatically like the chatbots

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We launched updated version of our mobile apps recently with several bug fixes of push notifications. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version, where everything should run smoothly. If you run into any issues with push notifications on mobile, let us know at [email protected]

Andrea
ICT Solutions in Italië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

Easy and effective

5,0 3 jaar geleden

- 5 minutes setup - Simple Interface - Right pricing - Recording is cool to understand customers issues on purchase pipeline

- Statistics could be enhanced with better reports / automatic alerts when performance trend is decreasing and better long term comparison.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshchat en LiveChat

Maurice
Sales in Nederland
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Works very good and never had any problems with it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a B2B wholesale company we have a lot of customers who have questions while browsing about products, sales conditions, delivery times etc.

very easy to work with reasonable pricing

there were no cons what so ever, i have to fill this form....

Anthony
CEO in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

ICC review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve been able to secure more business using this tool. The value is definitely there

This product is very easy to setup and customize. The mobile app is easy to setup and customize. I tend to stay away from softwares that are not easy to use. The user interface is easy to use. I like the ability for multiple agents to talk to a client at the same time

Sometimes it takes too long to get a notification that someone is on my website. I wanted this product to grab those people who come to my website for under 1 minute. I’m still missing some of those people. If you can figure out how to get a notification to me quicker you would have a real winner here.

Overwogen alternatieven: JivoChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: Jivo chat worked well but the functionality almost completely disappeared at the end of the free trial period. I was forced to have to purchase the software to continue.

JEROME
Gérant in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Bien

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Simple à utiliser. Les informations sur les clients sont pratiques lors du chat.

J'aimerais pouvoir visualiser ce qu'écrit en live le client (disponible chez des solutions concurrentes).

Redenen om voor Smartsupp te kiezen: Pour enregistrement vidéo

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: Pour enregistrement vidéo

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Jerome! Thank you for your review! The visualization feature you mentioned is something we are likely to implement in the future. Please, write on [email protected] and we will add you to the list of customers who asked for it. Then, after we start working on it, we will let you know. All the best, Michaela from Smartsupp

Petr
Businessman in Tsjechië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

good experience

4,0 3 jaar geleden

This program is very simple to navigate.

Chat is online after signing out. This can create a negative impression for customers

3 jaar geleden

Hey Petr, thanks a lot for your review. You can set "Office hours" in your account which means Smartsupp will appear online only in this time period. If any agent remains online after office hours, the chatbox on your website will switch to offline mode regardless. So you don't need to worry about signing out on time. www.smartsupp.com/help/office-hours/ Best, Patrik

keith
owner I.T. in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

For a free software it mends patches in your website to intergrate to live support.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The chat option allow me to use a laptop and actually type than having to thumb to a device for a half hour.
The problems with new generations of culture it use to take a simple phone call 3 minutes of conversation to give advice; however now with texting causing hours of wasted time in society, Alot of people expect text and then take 30 minutes for a 2 minute conversation because teh replies they respond to are very slow, weird hours and times to contact and impulsive on replys back. *(selfish society in America)
So using this app allows me to edit copy and past long winded conversations since time is valuable to the work only.
and Thus the entitled one out there in US and many are out there gets there long winded reply for the chemicals in their head to feel good. It will be great once this generation is replaced by gen z, that way efficiency is back.
SO if you are Gen x and like old school use the app on a laptop and then create a thrift process to weave out the useless entitled ones by serving a reward based market only. reward by behavior only and dont support impulse cry babies and you will make it.
so good app. :)

I like the ease of inserting the script and then the ability to log in and go live.

The phone app version does not seem to work on a few devices.. just blank screen not sure why.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Keith, thanks for your review. Have you tried our new mobile app released in June? To speed up your conversations I recommend you to set up Shortcuts in your dashboard. www.smartsupp.com/help/shortcuts/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Sebastian
owner, manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

You can’t afford not to have it !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very glad to have it installed on my websites I think it’s a must have tool for every on line business.

I own 3 online businesses and can’t stress how important it is to be able answer critical customer questions. Sometimes or even I would say very often it means sale or no sale. Great tool with great features, my favorite is visitor video recording that helps me improve my website even more.

It will be awesome if we could have a google translator built in that would allow us to talk to customers in different languages on same screen.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Sebastien, many thanks for your feedback! We are really pleased we can help you with all of your businesses. Interesting idea with the translation plugin we'll definetely think about it. But right now we give the highest priority to the new mobile app and chat box redesign. Best regards,

Simon
Digital Project Manager in Frankrijk
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Super useful tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Since you put the new interface, it is really easier to communicate. Super easy to set up on Magento.

Wish we had a library of answers of questions already asked. Wish I could still put as many agents as possible. Seems difficult to configure the Welcome message depending on the countries

Overwogen alternatieven: Chatra en Zendesk Suite

Jorge
TCO in Colombia
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I automate the messages according to variables to solve frequent questions to customers, when I answer the chats in real time it allows me to answer easily thanks to the shortcuts and I can check the information architecture, usability and accessibility of my website thanks to the recordings .

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat, it is a comprehensive communication tool that allows you to automate informative tasks for leads, it is also a tool for monitoring and usability improvements of the site thanks to the recordings and allows you to integrate it with other platforms to track the clients

Nothing, I love the tool, I think it can expand but its functionality is very good

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op Smartsupp: I would only replace smartsupp in the event that another Hubspot or ActiveCampaign platform has an integrated chat with the same features