Amazing Visual and Connected Ability Dashboard

Kristopher K.
Senior Director - Finance
Biotechnologie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow does two things really well. The first is the visual appearance of grow is amazing. They have done a really good job in making it look great. It makes people want to buy and use the product. My entire team is exciting for us to finish up the dashboards and roll it out. The ability to have multiple dashboards for different divisions on your team is great. The second thing they do really well is the ability to connect all your data in one place. As a small business that is building from the ground up, we have data coming from multiple location, Google Analytics, Dropbox, our website, quickbooks, etc. Now we have a central location that we can look at all the data. It has allowed us to look at our whole business in real time. Where grow falls a little short on is the ability to manually create. Everything looks great but sometime you cant show all the necessary data you need to, in the way you want to. The metrics are static and you dont have the ability to manipulate the data the way you want to, like where a number goes or create a needed metrics. For the most part some of the things we are trying to do are more robust, that typical businesses might not notice the constraints. Grows dashboard inability to be flexibility in its designing makes it hard, if there is something your really want to show but are unable, you are kind of locked in The main complaint is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out and go to the next. If you have to exit out you lose the dramatics that the full screen dashboard creates. I have the ability to scroll over the numbers in full screen but I cant just click next dashboard. That part makes no sense to me. I can live without a metrics because it looks so great but If I cant present it, that creates an issue. Overall, it is a amazing tool, that I believe my company will be growing with. It has got great reception from everyone that we have shown too. And the main purpose is it is suppose to sell the business and how well you might be doing. It does a great job doing that. The customer support is really great. The people at grow are really helpful. Having a support team that can assist you means a lot. They are looking out for your success. Cheers

Pluspunten: I like the look and feel of grow. It looks really now and not outdated. It really is a great looking product.

Minpunten: a) Some of the metrics are sometimes not as manipulative as we would like. Where we would like to move around a number or something. They are more static. b) The real big one is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out.

Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018
Jeff H.
President - Founder
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold. 1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates. 2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up. 3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients. The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

Minpunten: Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Great solution for SaaS oriented - BI, exploration enabled in days across 100's of sources

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Troy O.
COO
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have 30+ SaaS systems and were using SQL/GSheets to analyze data. Within 15 days of implementing we had over 100 metrics and 10's of dashboards - six months later the Grow and the discussion of metrics is everywhere - slack, email, online, on company dashboards, in the hands of our investors. This all with one dedicated analytics resource.

Pluspunten: Ease: because 100's of the most common data sources are pre-integrated you can quickly get past the headache of secure access and onto the business of working with data. Because you can do most analytics without deep sql knowledge more of the business staff can participate in developing the graphs and knowledge. Pace of Innovation: Grow is launching new features every month making it increasingly easy to develop the metrics you need. Pricing Model: Because this isn't a "pay per seat" model and instead a per metric model the value delivered is aligned with cost - occasional users, heavy users all can leverage the full power of the platform without breaking the bank.

Minpunten: If you want super advanced visualizations on par with the highest priced BI tools this isn't for you - this tool is rich but has made appropriate tradeoffs for the purpose of simplicity. For example, you can't have multiple series on the second axis of a 2-axis graph.

Solid BI Dashboard Solution

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Co-Founder
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been great to build out the dashboards that we need to see what's working in real-time so we can make smart, data-backed decisions, in real-time.

Pluspunten: As a marketer who tends to geek out on performance data, it's been great to have a solid dashboard solution that allows me to connect multiple data sources, aggregate all the data and slice and dice to create visual charts, graphs and tables that paint a clear picture of how our marketing initiatives are performing.

Minpunten: Again as a marketer (vs. a data analyst), there is a bit of a learning curve at first when figuring out how to leverage Grow's data manipulation and filtering tools. But the Grow team has continually made improvements to these systems, which have dramatically improved the metric/dashboard building experience. My main criticisms, which are probably not unique to Grow, just revolve around the integrations that they provide. They are still missing some popular platform connections that we need.

Review - TETON Sports

Adam B.
Analytics Director
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been very positive. Thanks to training from the last Data Driven Summit, we've been able to successfully tap into our data and successfully aggregate it enough to gain insights.

Pluspunten: This software allows for the majority of your data to be accessible within Grow's platform. The abilities to transform the data and present it in a professional, and aesthetically appealing way is critical. I've enjoyed the ability that Grow has to leverage a lot of the functions and abilities available in Excel and other database querying languages inherently in their builder.

Minpunten: Without a knowledge of SQL, many data sources are rendered useless or very cumbersome to retrieve meaningful data. Many of the lesser know data sources do not (understandably) have metrics pre built and ready to add to dashboards, therefore, inspection of the data sources and knowledge of SQL transformations and joins are required to achieve the right data for what's needed.

Most Comprehension and Easy to Use Dashboard Platform!

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2017
Dave R.
Director of Account-Based Advertising
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow allows my entire agency and all of our clients to see the metrics that matter most. In turn, we are able to make adjustments 10x faster than when we had to manually pull reports and create visuals on a weekly/monthly basis.

Pluspunten: I have been using Grow for over a year now and I am in it every day. When initially researching realtime dashboard systems I was drawn to Grow because it offered all of the integrations I needed as a digital marketer. It was extremly easy to learn how to setup the metrics and to integrate multiple data sources such as advertising spend versus customer data from Salesforce. The recently added a variety of new capabilities to allow for the user to modify the data present using filters which has come in very handy when presenting to clients.

Minpunten: The only drawback I can think of is I would like to have more flexibility with customizing the visuals with the size of the fonts and having a few more options with the types of charts.

Gem of a product

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2016
Glendon T.
Data Scientist
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The product allows you to pull in data from different sources of your company (and combine them) and build visualizations. It also supports custom SQL queries on the data sources. It basically turns them into SQL tables and then lets you query them. They also support excel type features. The company is definitely early stage and has a bunch of things to iron out but I love the design the vision of the product and think there is huge potential here. If you are familiar with Salesforce and the Dashboard app, Grow is what that should be. It supports multiple users and custom permissions for each user. Which is great for sharing the dashboards and reports with Investors / Interested parties without giving them everything.

Pluspunten: The list is long, this product has so many nice features, I was told when we signed up that they have a 90+% retention which doesn't surprise me. I'd just give it a shot if your looking for dashboard, visualization software.

Minpunten: There are some really basic things missing from this product that would make it a lot better. There is no "pivot table type" feature which for ETL is a basic feature and I'm surprised they don't have it. The application runs slow. Given the complexity of the visualizations and dashboards I'm not surprised, the amount of javascript that must be under the hood... But still its really frustrating to work with at times due to speed. For all the criticism salesforce gets its super fast and reliable and that just counts for so much.

Awesome BI dashboard for small business

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2017
Garin H.
Founder and CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow has designed excellent software that is flexible and easy to use. They seem to plug into almost all of the other tools we want to work with, and when they don't we can work something with a Google sheet or something else. They've got a good API as well. Their service is excellent. Love this company.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, great design, flexible, excellent integrations, fast customer service.

Minpunten: Doesn't include a few features, like sparklines with hovers for point in time data, that I with it did.

Dashboard of KPI's that don't suck and at a great value!

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2016
Jon W.
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have not had technology change how we focus our business operations more than Grow.com has in a very long time! We now have placed TV's, monitors, etc. throughout our building for each department and we can spend our money to reward our staff for meeting metrics rather then an overpriced flashy dashboard that is unnecessary. Thanks!

Pluspunten: Ease of connecting plug-ins (after minor training), ability to request additional plug ins with fast response, COST... as it is affordable we can actually make this something for our organization to use for ALL of our staff, not just a limited number of users which is HUGE.

Minpunten: Filtering data is difficult in some cases, i would like the ability to not know SQL to do some of the filtering (although, the Grow staff have always accommodated my shortcomings on this though)

Grow gives us exceptional insight to our business data in an automatic, aesthetically pleasing form.

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018
Dru D.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability for Grow to do data calculations was transformational for us. Our prior dashboard software could only display data exactly as it was fed in, it wasn't able to calculate & manipulate data . Grow's ability to take multiple data sources, do calculations/formulas and then display the result is phenomenal.

Minpunten: I put three stars for "ease of use" because although Grow is amazingly powerful when it comes to gathering data and manipulating it, building each metric can be challenging. In my eyes though, ease of use is somewhat of an expected trade-off when you add features, in this case, to gain the amazing data manipulation power Grow offers.

Grow keeps everything in one place

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Kody S.
Department Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everyone in the company can keep track of KPI's much easier. This saves the company money and helps them to perform better.

Pluspunten: Grow makes it easy to create the perfect dashboard that can hold all of your KPI's in one place. It is great to be able to quickly glance at your computer and see how the company is doing with all of its separate goals.

Minpunten: Building the reports can be time consuming, but this is made much less of an issue thanks to their support team and the new tools that they have released recently.

Grow has been an amazing reporting tool. All of the executives look at the grow reports every day.

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Kristopher K.
VP - Finance
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: easy to review

Pluspunten: The visualization of the product is amazing. It has a wow factor to it that makes everything you are presenting look so positive. It is really useful to be able to provide daily results to everyone on the team. Makes communicating results more easy

Minpunten: It is a really great visualization tool but it lakes the ease of use and ability to drill down deeper. Each metric stands alone and it is great for presenting but not necessary for analyzing

The best tool for our company!

Nathan A.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Industriële automatisering, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our main goal was to share company metrics with the whole team, not just the top few. We've been able to build some traction in this area.

Pluspunten: Grow is easy to use and setup, plus their support is the best. It's been great to visualize the most important metrics that make a difference with our company performance.

Minpunten: There was some difficulty in building new metrics in the past, bringing different sources together. But they have made huge improvements here.

This software allows our firm to ask the right questions based on real data. Love it!

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Brand and IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We have data living in all sorts of places around the web; from Salesforce to Google Docs, all of our data is at our fingertips. I've created multiple metrics that allows us to ask the right questions about how our firm is growing.

Minpunten: A lot of their metrics can be built using simple commands they call "transforms" but some of it still requires knowing SQL which can be a bit of a pain if you don't know any.

Amazing tool for combining all of your disparent data sources together into one dashboard

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Brian M.
Operations
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It integrates with so many softwares. If my tool is not integrated than I just use google sheets instead. I can always get data into this system and display it how I want.

Minpunten: I dislike the visualization options. They are pretty basic with locked down functions. It would be great if you could customize the colors on a pie chart, force a max and minimum y axis (example, I have bar graphs with accuracy as a percentage. I cannot have the top of the chart at 100%, its always 115-120%. It doesn't make alot of sense. Its a young tool, so they are improving it constantly. I have faith this platform will only get better over time. I would def recommend it to anyone, especially on a budget and is more of a DIY BI person.

Not for those wanting to really look into their data

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2017
Greg T.
Director of Operations
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use the tool to eliminate some of the data silos we have in our operations. It has wonderful functionality of bringing in multiple data sources - from social media, website analytics, POS data, etc. - into one dashboard.
We've been able to get important data, from multiple sources, into the faces of our managers every 5 minutes (that's the least amount of time between data updates). Which has allowed us to be more agile when it comes to saving money and reducing risk.
It has great flexibility and the team at Grow definitely works hard to impress. They build an integration into one of our software to make it easier to work with their system.

Pluspunten: Their UI is awesome. I love the overall look and feel for the entire system. Graphs look updated, clean, and they are fairly easy to customize. Making the dashboards look good is fairly simple.

Minpunten: Not data warehousing the data is an issue. Long load times really get me frustrated with the software. It seems to take a minute to edit a metric, load a new metric, or even sometime update a metric. Updating a dashboard can take 2 minutes at times.
Drilling down and looking into the data is very underwhelming. Dashboard filters don't exist so you're stuck loading filters only to individual metrics, not the whole dashboard.
Email triggers that send reports on a set schedule are limited to only 7 am MT on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Time zone offsets have been the death of me in the system. They use SQLite to format the data coming in but their out-of-the-box data filtering overrides all SQLite filters. It's been super frustrating trying to get the data we want.

Visualization makes a big difference

Ben D.
Product Development Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been great for the company that I work for. Having dynamic, up to date metrics front and center has created excellent motivation.

Pluspunten: It is easy enough for me to pull in my data and transform it in the way that I need to in order to display the metrics that are important. I love the transforms.

Minpunten: I set things up and then went many months without editing metrics, when I returned it was very different. It is great that it is different because many new functions were added but I think it would be neat if there was some indication of what was new since my last visit.

Has great potential!!

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2016
Dave R.
Director of Digital Media
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow is a fantastic system for showing close-to-real-time data on an organizations key performance metrics. Their support staff is great and very responsive. The key thing for me is integrations, I researched many competitors including NinjaCat, Klipfolio, Domo, Tableau and Acquisio and found that Grow had the most comprehensive list of available integrations at a reasonable price. The only drawback I have found is is that as you expand your library of metrics, the system slows down when refreshing the data. It makes sense that the more data the servers have to keep up with, the longer it will take but I think it's time to upgrade their infrastructure.

Pluspunten: The integrations and the visualizations

Minpunten: the slowness of the data refresh, the system appear to only refresh one metric at a time and when you have 50 metrics, that's quite a wait.

Tons of Capability - Makes You Think

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019
William D.
Account Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We help our clients view our performance at a glance with Grow

Pluspunten: The versatility is phenomenal. We are a fast pasted digital ads company and we needed lots of data sources to flow into the same space.

Minpunten: Made me use my brain. The customer support team was amazing at answering my questions and helped me build out the reporting tiles like I wanted.

Great Value and worth maintaining

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Jon W.
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of links to your data to include, excellent support for adding links they don’t show as supported (they contact our software companies and get the needed details to connect), the BEST value in dashboard systems we have seen!

Minpunten: We have had issues and they were quickly addressed and thus we have no cons at the moment!

Effective and cost friendly for SMB

Director Of Operations
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow has been transformative in allowing our organization to provide actionable insights to our external clients and enabled BI as an integral value add-on

Pluspunten: Grow has API integrations with several sales, marketing and financial data platforms. The wide range of transforms available makes Grow accessible to a broad spectrum of technical and non-technical users.

Minpunten: Grow has a somewhat low ceiling in terms of scalability for external client facing reporting but is taking steps to address these challenges

Since using Grow, we can't remember how we operated without. Only wish we started using it earlier!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018
Crystal L.
Director of Operations
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The way we are now able to display and see our company-wide metrics from several data points has been immensely useful in our long-term business planning and in guiding our short-term strategic initiatives. We are now able to organize our data and display it in ways that are effective and easy to understand across the entire staff and we have seen increased motivation and productivity based on the availability of information as a basis for our business decisions.

Minpunten: There is a learning curve to creating the metrics but the company provides all the resources needed to become proficient in its use quickly.

Excellent Product and Getting Better

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2016
Ian D.
DevOps
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Grow has been great for the office. It is feature rich and is getting better as time progresses. Support usually gets back to me quickly. The UI has gotten significantly better with the newest update. Having metrics to display in the office has increased transparency and sparked competition that wasn't in the office before. The value is by far the best of any company in the field and we look forward to seeing this company succeed.

Pluspunten: The company seems to use and care for the product they are building and it shows with each update.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to create a custom grid and have the metrics display in that grid at all screen sizes. Right now it is difficult to re-size metrics to fit properly on the big screen.

Grow is AWESOME

Alexander B.
Business Process Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we've been really pleased with our purchase and overall experience with the product and the reps

Pluspunten: I like how we can manipulate data from multiple sources all in one easy to use platform. Allows us to create dashboards that are far stronger than any one platform could provide.

Minpunten: Sometimes it's difficult to know when to use certain features within the Grow but their reps in the chat box are super responsive so when in doubt I always ask!

One Stop BI Solution

Ian B.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are seeing data in a clear, user friendly way from multiple sources. It saves us time because instead of logging into Quckbooks, Salesforce, Seller Central, Google Sheets, we can see everything in one place in a format that is easy to view.

Pluspunten: Grow has fantastic support. We always get a fast response when we need something built or have a question about a metric. Additionally, they are constantly improving the platform to make it very easy to use. The metrics look clean and you can pull data from almost limitless sources.

Minpunten: The 50 metric limit on the basic package. I wish they included 100 metrics at the base price.