Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Ricochet

Krachtige retail- en zendingsoplossing met geïntegreerde POS, voorraadbeheer, klant- en gebruikersaccounts, rapportage en meer.

Meer informatie over Ricochet

Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them.

The only "con" would be the inability to customize sales and inventory reports based on timeframes.

Beoordelingen van Ricochet

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ricochet heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 115 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ricochet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (115)

Gary
Gary

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Not Just Consignment Software - A solution.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Barcoding, website/storefront sync integration, layaway, reporting, a loyalty program for my customers, auto-discounts, easy access to online vendor sign-in so my consigners can see what is selling, what is owed to them and when contracts are ending, it stops the unnecessary phone calls throughout the day asking if a vendor has money to pick up.

It is flexible. I can make this software adapt to my business needs. I can be a consigner, a store shop owner, a flea marketer, ebay consigner, craft store, space rentals, a retail store and so much more. If there is an internet connection I am in business.

Ease of posting products on to the website. I am hoping the new app with help out with this. I would like to use one simple method to post a product directly to my website with pictures and all. I can kinda of do it with the mobile browser but would be so much easier with a dedicated app. I think this would help our vendors to add products. Allow for other credit card company choices. I prefer Square as my credit card provider so to process credit cards I need to switch apps to process the transactions. It's a pain but not a deal-breaker. Cost is a bit high at $109 a month and an extra $39 for the website. So the total annual cost to run the software is almost $1,800 a year. You save a some money by paying annually rather than monthly.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the 5 stars, Gary! We'll keep cranking away at new features that might fit your needs. The good news is that we have a significant update in the works to make the vendor listing process much better!

Athena
Athena
Director of Operations in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very helpful software for consignment tracking

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Up until the format was updated we had a great handle on how to use the system to fit our needs. It has proven to be a great help in that multiple users can have access to the same information. There is however an extreme lack of communication. We were not informed that the entire format was being changed and logged in one day to a new set-up with no option to revert back. Features are also disabled or removed without letting the clients know causing navigation issues.

This software is extremely helpful in tracking our consignors, their sales, percentages, and important data such as addresses and phone numbers. The newer format also allows us to add images if inventory items which will be very helpful when we have more staff available to log the inventory. It is also very helpful to be able for all users to see what inventory items are in stock vs paid out to the client as well as notes left by other users.

I don't like that the software assigns its own descriptors to each client rather than offering the user an option of using its descriptors or your own. I understand these markers are important for the automation algorithm but not helpful for many. Also, since we do not use bar-code scanning and enter all sales manually, the newer layout DOES NOT ALLOW us to find the inventory by our own parameters in the POS tab (ie. client name or consignor number). This has proven to be a time consuming annoyance.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Athena. Sorry you had trouble migrating to the newer version. We try our best to make sure we modify and keep the most essential functions as the software improves.

Mark
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Could be a lot better

3,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If I had my way I would look for an alternative.

the inventory management, having the app on the phone and on the computer

1. I am a consigner. There are two stores - every time I use the app, I have to select the 'other' store. You should be able to default to a store. This is very anoying as the session times out and switching tabs from Inventory to Payout does not refresh in real time when this happens. 2. The iPhone app needs to allow a constant login and not keep timing out. it refuses to save the username and password and I waste a lot of time typing it in again. 3. The Category/Brand needs to allow for Consignor admin - adding new categories/Brands as needed.4. Should allow for some other fields such as 'Color', 'Size' etc5. Label support is pretty bad, being forced to use expensive DYMO labels. Also the small labels truncate at very few letters without warning. On my MacBook, the large labels took a lot of effort to print properly.

Carina
Founder in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

From entering items manually to full integration!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love being able to serve my consignors and customers using one software.

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface. As a new business, we needed a software that wasn't going to take months of trial to figure out and that could integrate a lot of the steps to save time. I love that it has been able to accommodate our business needs as we grow and we are excited for new features to release. We also love the team behind the software who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

What I like the least about this software is the limitation on the selection of an integrated payment processor. There is basically no other option. I would love if it could integrate with square so I can take payments on my phone and on the go. Another thing I dislike is the limited information on reports. It would be great to have more bookkeeping/accounting details integrated into them. I also dislike that it doesn't have some basic features I find would be helpful as a business owner.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the 5-stars, Carina! We are working to expand reporting this year. And our payments partner is building a mobile device as well! Hopefully, these will help sort out some of your needs this year.

Kristi

A User Friendly Software with Exceptional Customer Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We always feel heard by the Ricochet team and appreciate their willingness to discuss possible improvements or even explain why a desired feature may not be effective in meeting all their customer's needs. We understand that not every feature we may want is an asset for every store/shop they service. The pros outweigh the cons and we actually value their commitment to delivering a software that works but isn't overwhelmed with "bits and pieces" of features that only meet the needs of some.

We began our consignment business with Ricochet and truly believe it played a huge part in our success and is a key to our continued growth. Our team frequently comments on how easy it is to use the software. Many of us have had past experience with systems that were cumbersome and clunky; in comparison Ricochet has an interface that makes it easy to train new staff. Our new staff members quickly get comfortable and confident in using the POS which allows our team to focus our attention on better serving our customers and consignors. As we have grown, Ricochet has evolved along with us. The Ricochet team is constantly working on making the software better and adding features that give us the ability to do business more efficiently. It is important to us to be partnered with service providers who are always looking to enhance their services because it enables us to also always be improving. Their customer support is exceptional. A team member is always readily available to assist and answer questions. We appreciate this level of service because it allows us to offer the same value to our customers and consignors.

There are some features and capabilities we hope to see in the future.

4 jaar geleden

Fantastic review, Kristi! Reclamation has been a part of our success too! Thanks for your commitment and thoughtful feedback.

erica
Consignment Store Owneer in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes. I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software. I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

Heather
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Best Consignment System Out There!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes a HUGE difference to have my consignors have access to their accounts online so they can keep track of their items if they want to. I am more saving time and energy than I realized I would.

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue. I love all the stats and data they offer so I can easily track my top customers and consignors and stay on top of sales goals.

There are the occasional glitches but the team addresses them right away. It's also a bit expensive with the monthly fees compared to the one time purchasing price of the other consignment software options I have used, but you do get MUCH better service for the price. It would be nice as a small business to have a more affordable option, but I get why it costs what it does and I'm committed now!

4 jaar geleden

Glad to have Trilogy on board, Heather! We understand that not every store can make monthly payments for software, but it seems that the benefits definitely outweigh the cost. Thanks, for the review!

Monica
Monica

Great Choice

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software overall is amazing! The representatives are extremely professional and helpful. I plan on using Ricochet Consignment Software for many more years.

I like the convenience and functionality, Having access to the software anywhere helps eliminate any errors or miscalculations.

Cost and ease of use. As a small business owner, it's an investment to maintain. I new updates have helped with making it easier to use. However, there are a few areas of concern like searching.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you, Monica! We'll pass on the love to our support team.

Christina
Christina

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hands down best consignment software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

GOERGIA
CO-OWNER in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

RICOCHET IS A MUST FOR CONSIGNMENT!!!!!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: RICOCHET HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER FOR US. WE ARE NEW TO THE BUSINESS AND THIS SOFTWARE HAS MADE IT SO EASY TO WORK THOUGH THE BUSINESS.

WE LOVE LOVE THE COMPANY! ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HELP. SO FRIENDLY AND PATIENT....EVERYONE IS AMAZING. WE WERE NEW TO ALL OF THIS AND THEY MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS : ) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE

Lisa

Consignment Software User

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with Ricochet!

We love the ease of Riochet POS, it is straightforward and simple. We find it easy to train employees as well! Communication is top notch with Ricochet, love having the chat option for instant assistance.

Lack of reporting. It'd be nice to break down inventory and have extensive reports on consignors and sales.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We're glad it's so easy to train your staff on. That's a great thing to hear. Regarding reporting, we have been meeting internally about how we want to expand the reporting section. It will be a pretty serious update. We'll keep you updated.

Amanda
Owner at Cactus Flower in VS

This software is incredibly easy to use and has streamlined our checkout process. We love Ricochet!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Ricochet is intuitive and easy to use. The reports make daily accounting easy and quick. We also added integrated processing and that has cut our checkout time in half. Our consignors love that they can see their sales online and we love that it is easy to pay them out and track payments. We use the rewards program to incentivize our in store events, and it makes marketing to our customers easy. The customer service is great. We have never had an issue arise that we did not receive immediate help with. The Ricochet team takes our feedback into consideration and is always improving the software to better meet our needs. We had a difficult time finding a POS that met our shop's unique needs, as we are both a consignment and new item retail shop. We have found that Ricochet was what we needed to bridge the gap between two different types of inventory. I also found that the ability to use Ricochet on multiple devices a huge plus. We sometimes tak an Ipad outside for sidewalk sales, and this was the only POS that allowed us to do that. We have been using Ricochet for 6 months and continually like it more and more!

Madeleine

Great Program for Small Handmade Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use for me and for my handmade artist vendors, great reports as an owner that are easy to look at at a glance and keep me on the right track, and the vendors love being able to see in real time what items of theirs are left and what's sold, helps take some of that stress of extra communication off of me.

There's a couple things that went away with the update that I liked being able to do that can't do anymore, or are done differently but really it's a small thing compared the amount of help this program offers.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Madeleine! Making changes to the software is always a back and forth struggle between adding, taking away, and refining features. We're so glad you're on board!

Linda
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

I love this software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From day one the Ricochet team has been brilliant.....kind, willing to consider changes when they make sense, available quickly

Ricochet is so intuitive...even if there were non instructions I could figure it out. I does everything I need to run my consignment shop in a way that makes sense without a lot of useless features. The support has been fantastic (usually just me having a silly question) the team gets back to me in moments. I have used other consignment software and there is no comparison!

Hard to think of anything to complain about!

4 jaar geleden

Wonderful review, Linda! We take a lot of pride in avoiding "feature bloat" and overcomplicating simple processes. Glad you recognize that.

Tina
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

How did I live without this in business for 22 years!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve owned and operated my business for 23.5 years. I did everything by hand, the old fashioned way for 22 of those years. Wrote everything down and kept all my records on paper. Yes I know, I’m a little crazy for that. Spent hours everyday doing paperwork. Approx 18 months ago, I purchased this software and my entire life changed, for the BETTER! My business has grown by leaps and bounds because all that time I used to spend doing paperwork is now used to further my business.

Everything. I love every single thing about this software. Ease of use would be #1

Only that I didn’t buy it sooner! I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet. There are some features that I don’t use (that I probably should be using) that I will implement in the future I’m sure.

4 jaar geleden

22 years! Wow, Tina! Clearly you are doing something right. Super glad to have your store on board!

Katie
Owner in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Very user friendly-Love Ricochet!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am so glad I chose Ricochet for my new business when I first started. I honestly think if I went with any other software I would have had a harder time as a first time business owner. They have made this process seem less!

User friendly, easy to maneuver and easy to teach new employees!

Besides the superficial surface glitches(that make zero impact on my daily use) there is nothing I don't like about this software. I'm thankful I didn't choose something else!

4 jaar geleden

First-time business owners are our favorites! Glad it's working so well for you, Katie!

Heidi

Great Service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved this software. It offers lots of overlap of accounting, sales, website and customer access. It is slick!

The customer support is phenomenal. Response to questions is fast and the staff ALWAYS know the answer to my questions. This software, is also easy to use and offers lots of ways to gather data and sort through data.

It is missing just a couple features that I would like. For example, you can only look two pages ahead or behind when looking up products.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Heidi! We will be sure to pass on the love to our support team. Thanks for the feedback as well! It's always interesting to hear the different wins and fails people have for their various business needs.

Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business. We looked at number of Inventory and POS systems. Ricochet was the only one that checked all of our boxes. Once we decided to test drive the system, the guys at Ricochet were extremely helpful via email and phone.

Can't think of any cons. The guys at Ricochet listen to their customers and work to implement any changes that will benefit the system and their customers.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, John! So, so glad Ricochet was the solution you needed!

Elizabeth
Bookkeeper in VS

Thankful for this Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to Ricochet each vendor in the store had pages to which their inventory tags were stapled. Totals of all the tags at the end of the month were added by hand. Accuracy was always iffy and if we lost a tag that vendor wouldn't get credit for it. Now we are absolutely sure of the accuracy of vendor sales and payouts each month and vendors can see in real time as their items sell. It has been a win-win for everyone!

* Ease of Use * Intuitive * As a vendor, entering inventory data is easy and intuitive * As an admin, going in and correcting errors is fairly easy * As a bookkeeper, pulling the reports I need to reconcile accounts is very helpful

* Inability to pull a mass daily report summary - right now I can pull a daily summary for one day or I can pull a summary report that gives me totals for a period...but I cannot get a report that shows summary level data for each day in a period without pulling each report by day individually * The ability to fully customize reports to pull the specific data that I need

Melinda
Store Owner in VS

Software with ease

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, customer service is prompt and polite.

This software is user friendly. Ease to learn. Love that you can use it on multiple computers at work and if I need to I can access it from anywhere.

I would like it to be more customization, such as being able to flag a consignor or have a consignor drop off screen that you could have notes about the drop off i.e. date time etc. More customize able reports Employee time clock

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the view and feedback, Melinda! Deeper reporting is definitely on our list of features this next development cycle.

Jhanvi
Team Leader in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to Use Software For Inventory Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Ricochet is a perfect software for all the organizations who manage day to day business inventory. It's a Complete Package with powerful feature to make your work easy and effective.

It's a perfect software for Inventory Management and very easy to use. It offers many effective features like Inventory Management, Accounting, Retail CRM that helps you to manage your data impactfully.

I didn't have any issue with the tool when managing my tasks. From My side their is no any disadvantage of this software.

Nadine

Best software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Perfect functionality for consignment and vendor base shops.

Would like to be able to delete things rather than just archive.

4 jaar geleden

5-stars! Thanks, Nadine! If you want, you can permanently delete items after you archive them. It's just a two-step process so users don't accidentally delete something permanently.

Kim
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Great for vendor or consigner businesses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fast check out for customers. Easy to read tags. Great support staff and always available

Fast, easy to look up items, great month end reporting

Need consigned to be able to delete items

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Kim! Straight 5-stars!

Steve
CEO in VS

Does the job

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We looked at several software options and Ricochet offered the best solution, tech support is outstanding and I like that they have continued to innovate the platform

Multi-Level Users Ability to offer vendors there own login Easy reporting East Payment reconsiliation

Some inventory adding functions are a little clunky

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Steve! We will pass on the appreciation to our customer support staff!

Jodi

Ricochet is cool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all I like the staff and how they are willing to wok with you.

Very easy to use. I like the fact if I wanted to do consignment s I can with this Softwear.

The steps it take to do a sale. It should take Know more than three steps.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Jodi! We're always trying to make things more efficient. We will take a look at the POS screen and see if there are more ways we can streamline things.