Salesforce Service Cloud reviews

Over Salesforce Service Cloud

Met Service Cloud bied je snelle en productieve service via de telefoon, e-mail, webchat of social media.

Meer informatie over Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Beoordelingen van Salesforce Service Cloud

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Salesforce Service Cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 604 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Salesforce Service Cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (604)

Narendhar
Narendhar
Software Developer
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to implement, good data management

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Richard
CEO in VK
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Timeless Timesaving

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally very positive. It's expansive and customisable so with some planning and time you can get it to do just about anything.

To be able to create your own fields, tables, and custom code calculations is a wonderful boon. It means your wish list can actually be catered for, and better you can keep adding or taking away as your systems develop and refine over time.

It can get quite complex to integrate multiple third-party systems, but when it's done, and there is support, you have a fully integrated system that provides ALL the information you need on a client account and project at your fingertips.

Senior Support Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Terrible for support

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Extremely negative from a support perspective.

They have good reporting tools for management. It’s easy to create views and charts.

Sluggish, ugly interface, poor integration, difficult to customize.

Salesforce Service cloud Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent Service and support management product

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product offering great service and support management for issues/ requirements

Case management, handling Case teams, auto assignment of cases to teams, live chat and email to case features

Nothing major. It would be good to have auto refresh feature on dashboard/ case queue and better control on case list views

Catherine
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Service made easier!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This software stopped the annoying phone calls. Now everyone can click a few buttons and know what has been sone/

Makes my life easier and stops everyone from having to pick up a phone.

The software works fine, you get the most from when you input into it first.

Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Excel call center

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Prior to salesforce we did everything on excel spreadsheet. It was very cumbersome. Salesforce is much more efficient

It takes a long time for my staff to learn how to use it. And it can be complicated. Hard to navigate sometimes.

Andile
Andile
Business Development Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ultimate CRM

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Customer engagement are logged with ease and the reporting filters help you extract exactly what what you need

If not setup correctly, it would often not stop a user from performing unauthorised actions

Brie
Brie
Technical Merchant Services in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Customer Support Tool

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases. The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me. Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Vladimir
Vladimir
Analista de ventas in Chili
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Salesforce service cloud

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Es buena, se puede limitar el acceso a la información según perfil de usuario.

Para bases de datos de clientes, ya sea en calle Center o gestión de cliente, es desempeño es muy bueno

Cómo toda base de datos a veces contiene errores de información que no pueden ser ajustados en el momento

Anoosha
ISR in
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

One of most popular help desk solutions is Desk.com

4,0 5 jaar geleden

If you are thinking about choosing Desk.com as a help desk software solution for your company then this article is for you. Our B2B experts prepared a thorough review of Desk.com pros and cons and analyzed what it has to offer to help you make an informed decision before you spend your money. Email to Ticket Conversion Knowledge Base Self Service Portal Multiple Service Level Agreement policies Automations – Ticket routing, scenario automations Multi-channel support, including Facebook & Twitter Community Portal with Idea Management & Voting Multi-product/multi-brand Support Integrations: Freshbooks, Google Apps, Harvest, CapsuleCRM Multi-language & multi-time zone support Satisfaction Surveys Leaderboard & gamification Support Channels Both services use various channels for customer interaction and support such as email, Facebook, Twitter, and community forums. The messages from all these services are gathered in a combined queue of support work. Freshdesk is better than Desk.com in this area as it offers ticket support in addition to phone support, while Desk.com offers only phone support. Canned Responses Both Freshdesk and Desk.com provide a way to use a library of snippets that can be re-used. If you need to describe certain features regularly to users, you can use canned responses to speed up writing the responses. This can help your agents save time and focus more on query resolution. Third-Party Integrations Both Desk.com and Freshdesk offer a range of integrations with other services like CRMs, bug tracking, e-commerce and more. Top integrations for Desk.com include Salesforce, MailChimp, CampFire, and TalkDesk. Top integrations for Freshdesk include SugarCRM, Capsule, Harvest, and JIRA. Both apps also offer REST APIs to integrate your own apps. Devices Supported Both Freshdesk and Desk.com support a range of devices including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and Blackberry. Customizations Available Freshdesk beats Desk.com in this category as it offers a wider range of customizations including templates, fonts, button images, fields, and backgrounds. In comparison, Desk.com offers customization of fields only.

Desk.com’s new analytics dashboard lacks some basic functionalities and is not an upgrade compared to the older version. The company can also improve its customer support, and the Salesforce integation also needs some fine tuning. Freshdesk customers say the product is mostly good, but it can improve by extending multi-language support to the Solutions pages.

Patrick
Patrick
Vice President - Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Vice President, Technical Support in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful and critical user friendly software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience using Salesforce Service Cloud. It completely takes care of our service center ticketing system requirements. Although expensive, we are glad we made this choice.

Salesforce is extremely easy to use with rich features and functionality. There is a huge marketplace out there with third-party apps which will help you with your business needs with strong integration capabilities. It's an excellent case management tool for our support team and everyone loves it. We've never heard of outages or major problems, and the software works consistently all the time.

The cost appears to be on the higher side, they seem to be expensive even for minor requirements. Some configurations are complex and Bizapps take too long to implement changes. The Mobile version app is terrible and SF can do a lot better in this area.

Workforce Management Planning Supervisor in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

Barkha
Customer Service Representative in India
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Exceptional customer engagement tool

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a very unique cloud-based help desk tool which is different from many other traditional softwares. We have been working on this platform for more than 2 years now and we have been able to complete our assigned tasks on-time with the help of advanced features of this tool. You can validate customer details and generate business reports as well through this cloud-based software. Overall, it is a very nice application and I recommend it to every organisation.

This tool has multiple helpful features to connect with your clients remotely. It has got the best ticketing management system. The live chat features provided by Salesforce are super awesome and put your work at ease. The best thing about the live chat is you can see what the client is typing on their device so that you can be prepared for their question well in advance. Apart from that, you can also set automatic replies for faster resolution on the live chat. Customer Engagement becomes effortless with the help of technical features provided by this platform.

Sometimes, it becomes too slow and we face performance issues. I think they can make this software even more faster and responsive. Apart from that, the chat panel becomes slow when there are more than 3 active chats.

Project Manager in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

It's fantastic that it's adaptable and customizable

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Use this in my store to run my firm, and it provides a lot of amazing options and friendly customer support as well as an excellent program. Although the pricing structure can be a bit of a challenge to stomach at times, the customization and integration options are practically limitless, so that alleviates my concerns.

The most appealing aspect of Salesforce Service Cloud to me is how simple it is to use. You don't need any support managing Your Salesforce environment after only a few minutes of training and a few tips. If You don't have the time or inclination to learn how to write difficult code, this tool will allow You to accomplish Your aim in a few of mouse clicks.

Sales and Service cloud might be expensive, but buying them both at once can save you some money. Unless a former colleague serves as a mentor, it is difficult to learn the ropes.

Ami
Head of Technical Support in Israël
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM Very customizable Great reporting tools good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

Overwogen alternatieven: JIRA Service Management en ServiceNow

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen: searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud: already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect

Self-Employed: Social Media Marketer in VS
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

New Business Owner Tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Ainara
Administrativa in Spanje
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Bastante bueno a comparación de lo que hay en el mercado

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Le hemos cambiado recientemente y la verdad que en fluidez en creación de campos y gestión de clientes bastante buena

Las integraciones que puedes hacer con el resto de sofware

Es muy lento cuando intentas abrir muchas pestañas y cargar actualizaciones

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Outlook

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen: Se nos quedaba corto

Overgestapt van: SugarCRM

Romy
Romy
Recruiter in Filipijnen
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Shalom
Director in Argentinië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Sales Business brand

5,0 vorig jaar

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen: This system is more complete and many more details

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud: This system is more complete and many more details

Matt
Matt
Business Development Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Service from Salesforce

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have never had issues with support since implementing the service cloud and have freed up time from our CS department.

Integration to our sales cloud, RingDNA Ease of use and easy tracking of tickets Both Sales and Service now have a better understanding of their customer and both need to ask each other all the time.

Felt the cost of both Sales and Service cloud does become pricey but you can get both a little cheaper together.

Overwogen alternatieven: ServiceNow

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud: With us using Sales cloud didn't make sense using anything else.

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Everything I need on one page

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Overwogen alternatieven: SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud: Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.

Jose
Cloud Native Developer in Colombia
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great SaaS solution

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Overwogen alternatieven: ROBOT ID

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen: Flow documentation and features for customer service.

Overgestapt van: Infobip