Over Hana POS

Bloemistenwebsite en bloemist POS gecombineerd met het complete marketingpakket stoomt bloemisten klaar voor succes.

Meer informatie over Hana POS

Any time there are updates we usually face huge problems.

Beoordelingen van Hana POS

Waar voor je geld

Hana POS heeft een totaalscore van 4.4 van 5 sterren op basis van 38 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (38)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Hana POS eerder gebruikt?

Scott P.
Scott P.
VP in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A must have for retail florists

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great. Murali and his team are friendly and caring. They seem to understand the industry well and have developed a great tool. They are also very patient in getting users trained on the system.

It's simple, web based and has most of what we need to make us more successful. It does accounting, invoicing, sales reports that can look at many aspects of the business, Quickbooks integration, merchant services integration, walk in orders, phone orders, web orders, schedules delivery dates, delivery times, and will integrate with the enemy (order gatherers). Be smart and ditch wire services. Your profits will skyrocket and Hana is all you need to do it all.

I'd like to see a better delivery manager system. It's important for us to document each delivery precisely for customer complaints, for customers who try to accuse us of not doing our job properly, for customers to be able to see what was delivered if they ask and for us to be able to review in the future if someone wants something similar. The system lets drivers take one low quality photo upon delivery. I'd prefer to have that be able to store several high quality photos as well as detailed notes. Everything is digital these days so it should be easy. We have to use a 3rd party software to for better delivery managing.

4 maanden geleden

Scott, thank you very much for the positive review. We will be receicinh out to you regarding the dispatch manager. We believe we already have the features you mentioned. It might be a combination of training and new features. thanks

Lisa F.
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Hana Floral POS

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall have been very happy with HANA floral POS, their custom service is very prompt to respond and they have been helpful with any issues we have had.

The features that are most impactful are the dashboard showing deliveries that are done and that need to be done, how many orders are completed and or need to be in a specific day. Also the ability to look up customers history and save and process their credit card information and preferences. The feature to send an order copy via email and a delivery confirmation automatically is also key.

The integration with quick books needs to be better, the mapping and the ability to reconcile payments once they move into quickbooks is not seemless

4 maanden geleden

thank you Lisa. We appreciate your feedback. Our support team will reach out to discuss the quickbooks integration. We believe we do have a process in place already for seamless reconciliation.

Aj K.
Supervisor in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Unfinished Software = Unfinished Business

3 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: HANA POS customer service is on point without a doubt. You’ll get the access you need to troubleshoot any issues from their technical support. But the problem is there are so many minor issues that add up and waste our precious time. You want a POS that has more solutions and problems.

If there’s one thing I can say good is the new order tab is pretty easy to navigate. From that aspect it CAN be user friendly, but overall, it is not. Technical support is readily available.

There are too many issues with this software. First off it didn’t all of our data completely. It’s like having to start over from scratch, we have customers that complain saying, “you already have the recipient’s information, I don’t remember so-and-so’s address” It’s hard having to tell them, “We apologize for the inconvenience as we are in transition of a new POS system.” Next, the printer settings for our invoices and card messages aren’t customizable. I hate having to get on the phone or message technical support almost EVERYDAY about something different. It’s a huge irony that though they have great availability for customer support, I shouldn’t have to rely on them everyday. It just tells me that there are more drawbacks than answers for this software, which unfortunately rings true with us. I don’t enjoy writing reviews like this. We told HANA what kind of computers we have. And though they are outdated, they said things would work. They told us after we submitted our information on the install date that things may not work. The credit card machine that pairs with HANA (Clearant) beeps every morning we walk in our shop. I have to unplug it and reset it every time.

vorig jaar

Dear Florist, thank you for your feed back. We actually never imported your order history as you chose not to pay for it. We can gladly load your recipient information if you still have the data. This is really not related to Hana. It is just transfer of your data from old POS. Your account manager will reach out and discuss with you regarding the print settings and other issues. We do have options to customize your card print design. Please rest assured we will resolve each and every issue you mentioned for a continued and long term partnership with Hana.

Brian H.
Florist in VS

Lots of Features for Not a Lotta Money

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The support is great and helpful.

It's great that we can access Hana from any web browser. It allows me to add consoles at busy time, or enter orders on the go. The automatic emails and app are great for delivery and help keep our customers in the loop as to where their order is and when it's delivered.

Sometimes there are functions that seem not straight forward, but once you know how and why to use them they are easy. Sometimes it takes a while for it to load.

4 maanden geleden

Hello Brian, we appreciate your feedback. Hana team will continue to strive to improve our offering.

Rachel C.

Hana POS Floral Software

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's just so nice to have everything in one place. All customers, all orders.

I like that the software truly is an all in one product for my business. It handles our daily orders, wedding and event contracts, email marketing, customer rewards program, feedback module, inventory management and so much more.

There are still A LOT of bugs to work out. We've had payment issues with them not posting correctly or communicating to the credit card processor. Any time there are updates we usually face huge problems. Also there has been several times that the system has went down. Since we use this to take all orders, it has been a huge problem for us.

Jamie J.

Hana POS

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the ease of use for the regular Point of Sale, and order taking; and that I can dispatch the deliveries easily to different drivers.

I love that the system ingrates with the wire services I use for my shop, and that I have the ability to print out card messages.

The proposal system is not easy to use at all. They did have all the flower varieties and colors loaded, and when they did add that after I made the list it still wasn't exactly what I had hoped for. You cannot adjust the stem use say using only a small percentage of the stem, and I had to provide details on the cost of the stems.

Brianna C.

Doesn't work well with Teleflora

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hana POS has come a long way from when we started with it in 2014. When we had suggestions to improve the software, I felt like they really listened. More than anything, I wish the software integrated with FTD, Teleflora and FSN better so we would not have to go through the individual interfaces to send messages or confirm deliveries. We have had ups and downs with the software but I always felt like customer service would take the time to fix the issue.

Entering orders is easy. I like that we can pull up a customer and if you begin to type in a recipient that they have sent to before- it will automatically fill in. Overall the basic, functions for entering orders and paying on accounts is easy to use and I can teach my employees easily. I like the reports section, so I can monitor sales except I wish there was a little more explanation to them. If I didn't use wire services, I would give this software a higher rating. When we do have an issue,though,customer support is very responsive and takes care of the situation usually same day.

It does not work well with our FTD website or Teleflora. Teleflora orders either don't ever come through Hana or it takes 3-4 hours for the order to print through Hana. Our FTD website orders come through fine but the 'add-ons' are lost in the 'notes' section and we don't always know the customer has ordered extra balloons etc. We cannot confirm Teleflora orders through the system. We have to baby sit teleflora and check to see what orders came through and which ones didnt. We have to use the teleflora interface to send messages etc. So I have to use Two interfaces.. Teleflora and Hana. I find the system is a little slow but I can't say whether its the software or our internet. We are getting higher speed internet to see if that iwll make a difference.

3 jaar geleden

Brianna, thank you very much for your feedback. We do not have integration with teleflora and in spite of several attempts, Teleflora is not willing to provide us official interface and hence the issues with Teleflora. We noted your concerns on web orders coming from FTD. We will make the corrective action very soon.

Brenda B.
Owner in VS

Like the software but improvements are needed on the website side

4 4 jaar geleden

Over all good product I like that is directed toward your personal businesses you can call or email for help daily it's nice talking to a person directly that is a lot more personal being able to print all tickets for all our orders is very important sense I own flower and wedding shops

Tickets print double happens a lot and our paper and ink are expensive I wish that there trading courses would be a lot more personal sometimes it's nice to have someone talking to you to walk you through the software there is a lot to use that we have not yet got to the more we learn and the more knowledge we have is a great advantage to us and you we are always telling other businesses about the products and software that work

4 jaar geleden

Dear Florist, thank you for your feedback. We are always working to make improvements and please rest assured this feedback will be incorporated into our next improvements. As for tickets printing double, this happened a few times. We have identified the source of this and this is now permanently resolved.

Victor F.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Hana Software, app, and customer support are the best.

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: HANA software has been the best decision we have made. A reasonable priced software that you can work from anywhere since is cloud -based. The app is a must have since it builds a good relation with your customers by sending them a live delivery confirmation with a picture attached by email. Customer service really takes care of business. The team is very respectful and resolve any issue that may come up super fast. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] one of the representative that I have dealt with since we started with HANA. He takes care of me and our business. He really delivers and keeps you informed. HANA is the way to go.

Integration of card payment, easy to use, and app synced great for delivery routes and delivery confirmation.

I wish it could be a bit more ease on the "in store capability" to display icons or something else to deal with a sale specially for holidays.

4 maanden geleden

Victor, we are thankful and glad to have met your expectations. regards

Small Florist Business Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Interesting features with much potential. Great bang for your buck. Some functionality to work out.

4 4 jaar geleden

There is a lot of potential with this software. They have many intriguing features such as the app that allows drivers to confirm deliveries with a signature, picture of arrangement, method of delivery, and delivery time. Automatic invoice and delivery confirmation emails work well. Ability to create products with preset descriptions and prices. Autofill for repeat recipients of any given customer.

Many minor technical glitches and functional errors. Pictures with delivery confirmation do not show up on delivery confirmation email to sender (at least not most of them). Proposals do not transfer over to invoices perfectly. Invoicing doesn't allow to set net term period. Individual invoices do not allow for multiple delivery locations. Sender phone number doesn't appear on full receipt. Delivery instructions do not appear on driver's dispatch app. Inability to pull repeat recipient info if sender is different.

Terrie V.
owner/manager in VS

Thank you, Hana!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive from the first conversation. I am very pleased.

We are Florists. We are creative beyond belief but struggle with numbers and technology. It's a fact. Learning our Hana POS system was EASY and very effective. The system itself is awesome but I am continually amazed at their CUSTOMER SUPPORT and EASE OF USE! They are always available and very helpful. The Hana system was not our first choice, we went with a POS created by "florists for florists"... it only made us appreciate Hana even more! We are a 116 year old flower shop that until 2 years ago still did everything with pen and paper... Hana has made our life so much easier and productive. I cannot say enough good things about this system and customer support. I am a customer for life!

NOTHING. I have yet to find anything I would change or try to improve.

4 maanden geleden

thank you very much. We are very glad to hear these words and feedback like this is what our team strives for. We will continue to strive for your vote of confidence.

Angel D.

The New Generation POS in the Floral Industry

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Price for the service is worth it, I highly recommended to all new florist. Easy to use and the best part, you can take absolutely control of what you want to have on your website any time you want

Since I started talking to Hana it has been a great experience, communications is always a key to understand your customers needs and they do communicate with you all the time you need them to resolved any issue or questions you might have. There's a lots options for all types of customers based on your need and services you're looking for, Hana has it and better than other POS systems in the industry.

Updating photos at firs was a challenge for us, because we had to communicate with them every time we wanted to updated pictures on the website, but after a bit of practice we started to get better and now we do it without issues. They will give you all the tools to take control of your website, that is something you want to take care of when you need to have done right away.

4 maanden geleden

Angel, thank you for your kind words.

Jeff O.

Hana POS is an Impressive System

5 4 maanden geleden

This software has a very intuitive and concise entry system for our florist. It lays all the fields out in an easy manner to capture all pertinent data needed for the designers & delivery folks. I has a strong customer database module which includes House Accounts, Monthly Statements and Merge features. It also has a robust set of reports to use for financial and performance needs. The system boast an impressive marketing tool for holiday email marketing and birthday/anniversary reminders. All of these modules are seemingly integrated together to work harmoniously.

There really are no cons as the customer service is top rate to address any shortfalls that might come up (system feedback and glitches). The only module that I would find beneficial would be a Report Writer. There are many instances that I would like to extract data in ways that would benefit my business. This would come in handy for all businesses that run differently. Otherwise, all is good.

4 maanden geleden

Jeff, as our one of very first clients who reposed faith in our software and the team, we wish to express our deep gratitude for your long years of support.

Kenneth R.
President in VS

Hana POS

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent

It is designed for use in a flower shop, so integration into our daily business was easy. Being cloud based and able to use from anywhere has been a huge upgrade from our old software. And, the customer service via the chat is outstanding

Product itself is well thought out. Can be clitchy every now and again, but a page reload usually solves the problem. The proposal function is not great

5 maanden geleden

Hello Kenneth, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We will seek your feedback and will put in a lot more changes into the Proposals. Our proposals module was recently upgraded with calendar view, google calendar integration, digital signature and online payment options.

Jamie J.
Owner designer in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hana still amazing

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this is a great system! I have used them for about 5 years and I have had no problems. They’ve made some great updates and one in particular is that the address of recipients automatically fills in the blank when I fill in partial address numbers. This feature saves so much time.

The delivery app allows me to confirm to my costumers that the flowers have been delivered.

The sales reports calculate the proposals that are really quotes. Even when the proposal is excepted the price of it may change. When I am doing sales taxes quarterly this is not accurate so I have to take an extra step. Not sure how that could be fixed though.

12 maanden geleden

Hello Jamie, we really appreciate your input and review. We will continue to strive to make this better each day. Entire Team @Hana

Jennifer H.

Great Software at a great price. Excellent customer service

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Hana. I especially appreciate all the features that would cost me extra with other software. The house account and wedding proposal features are especially helpful.

Integration was very smooth. It is fairly straightforward and easy to use. But what makes this excellent is the lightning fast tech support! I find it incredibly comforting to know if I have any issues at all they are on it and I don't have to wait.

The only con for me are glitches. I know this is a newer software and sometimes there will be hiccups. Most aren't a high deal but some have been inconvenient at times.

4 maanden geleden

Jennifer, thank you for your review. As alwsys, we will strive to get better each day.

Cindy M.
office manager in VS

Fantastic For The Money

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We did not have a previous POS system, we hand wrote orders, keyed in credit cards and hand wrote enclosure cards. I can't even imagine having to go back to that. The time savings is incredible, not to mention, the customer history is at your finger tips!

The monthly cost was very attractive. Plus we could use our existing computers and printers. The only thing we really had to specifically buy was a thermal printer for credit card receipts. Any time I have had an issue I always get a response within 30 minutes.

We do experience some freezing screens every few days.

Lynn I.

Pos For Flowers

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had some ups and downs over the years. They really have stepped up and resolved there system problems . They keep improving and If I ask for something They do there best to make it happen I just asked for the Phone number to be attached to the delivery order and the next week it was done .

This system is always being improved. One thing they just added was the ability to call the delivery customer with a push of the button in the field a great time saver.

At this time I pretty Happy with everything.

Sharon G.

Hana Review

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does what the big expensive POS that the floral industy has at a more affordable price. If I have a question they are very responsive. I really like using Hana POS.

It does what I need it to do for a moderate cost.

Some of the reports are not complete. They do not contain all the information. But just simple fixes that we can recommend and they will do.

3 jaar geleden

Sharon, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot and please do let us know what changes you need in the reports and we will make the required changes.

Johanna S.
Flower Shop Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

WORST POS SYSTEM - DO NOT PURCHASE!

1 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HORRIBLE - We have DAILY issues with their program. We RIGHT NOW have been trying to reach them for the past 2 hours, with our system completely not working. It's just past noon, we can't do business like this.

The concept is right, but we've had problems with EVERY SINGLE FEATURE the product provides.

We are currently at the flower shop not able to process any transactions, not able to receive any orders, the wedding proposal totals are wrong, the features are FULL of glitches. It's 12:20pm right now, they're on the east coat (3:30pm EST), and no one is responding to any of our call, voicemails or emails. They claim to work on the issues, but never actually fix anything without having it stop working again. The worst decision we've ever done for our store is pay for the HANA POS system. We've had bad reviews left due to orders coming in late and us not receiving the accurate information from the HANA POS system. They ruined both our Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, with orders not printing, not being able to submit orders, etc.

George D.

Hana review

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: None

Easy to use and the delivery software comes in handy.

There is a lag time in between deliveries and Hana and if I have to clear a delivery batch for a run I have to clear them one at a time it would be nice to be able to clear it faster. Also statements don't always reach the recipient.

4 maanden geleden

Hello George, thank you for your review. Actually, you are able to bulk update a delivery batch and confirm them all at one go. Please reach out to out support and they will help you to walk thru it. You simply have to choose the confirmation details at the top of the page.

Phil F.
owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

great product. easy to use but does a lot! responsive customer service

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: easy order entry, easy employee time tracking, easy delivery tracking. Tells me if i forgot something on order entry. easy payment entry.

Ease of use with order taking all on one page and everything else accessable from home page and easy to find

It would be nice if we could print an invoice at the time in order input so we can bill customer immediately. speeds up cash flow!

Claudia G.
OWNER in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

THE POS SYSTEM IS GREAT AND THE SUPPORT STAFF IS EVEN BETTER!!!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used a pos system for 30 years--Teleflora, Ftd, The POS and this by far is the BEST system I have used. I love it and the support staff is right on the button helping if we have a problem

THE ABILITY TO FILL IN BLANKS FOR US AND FOLLOW THE ORDER COMPLETELY THROUGH THE FUNERAL LOG IS GREAT THE DISPATCH SAVES US FROM DELIVERING ORDERS ON THE WRONG WEEK THE END OF DAY CC AND SALES SUMMARY ARE PERFECT

STILL HAS A FEW BUGS TO WORK OUT TO GET FROM ONE THING TO ANOTHER BUT THE PROGRAMERS ARE WORKING EVERY DAY TO BE BETTER AND BETTER

Donna C.
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

This has been by far the best program we have used in a long time!

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ease of taking orders is the biggest benefit for me.

The ease of the program and the features have been fantastic. I love how we can customize products, prices, and delivery rates. I also love the new funeral tracker!

I wish there were an option to see the PICK UP tickets. The Events Calendar could be a little more user friendly but we are getting the hang of it.

Patricia S.
President in VS

This is a good software only a few gliches.

4 4 jaar geleden

What I like the most is the easy of use with this software. If anything is wrong the usually fix it very quickly.

What I like the least about this software is that it is not compatable with Quickbooks online. I would be easier that have to do a daily journal entry.