Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Avaza

Werk samen aan projecten, houd de tijd bij, beheer uitgaven en factureer je klanten. Beschikbaar in de cloud, vanaf elk apparaat.

Meer informatie over Avaza

The ease of use once you get to know to program.

I wanted to use on a recent flight, but without purchasing wifi, I was unable to. I don't like giving airlines any more $ for wifi.

Beoordelingen van Avaza

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Avaza heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 420 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Avaza eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (420)

Taryn
Healing Coach
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Freelancer Life Saver

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Juliana
Juliana
Co-Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Work smart with this great PM software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are both hard-working teams and smart ones. In this case, the latter is more accurate; Avaza is an excellent tool for any group working on numerous projects together, especially those with a high volume of interrelated tasks. Time tracking for teams, individual work hours, and even smaller tasks and subtasks are all included.

Avaza is mostly utilized by our company for PM and tasks. By removing mundane, time-consuming tasks, it frees up a significant amount of our time each week. Our actions are closely tracked and evaluated by Avaza. The process aids in locating bottlenecks and other trouble spots. Avaza is vital to the smooth functioning of our Admin, BD, and TS departments.

Although the quoting mechanism is solid, it lacks the adaptability necessary for our purposes. We'd love it if large projects could be broken up into stages. It would be nice if screenshots of attached images could be shown in the chat window.

Sarah
owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Functional but not a perfect fit

3,0 6 jaar geleden

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Andrea
HR Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

My Expereince With Avaza

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I like the business management features of Avaza It makes billing and invoicing easy and comes with great project management features It facilitates remote work thanks to its advanced features.

No quite issues with Avaza. It is an all round business management software.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Avaza is definitely a one stop shop for projects

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Task inventory can be built, estimates can be made quickly, tasks can be created from estimates, and clients can approve bills in a snap after receiving them.

Everything having to do with the financial status of a project, from invoices to accounts receivable and payable, can be generated with the help of this program.

Some of the features I would expect from a project management system are missing. Nonetheless, they are always developing new features and listening to feedback.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer in VS
Computergames, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We use Avaza to track client billable time

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The intelligent product has been the primary data management and business orchestration platform. My staff is able to keep better tabs on financial data and chances for investment thanks to the computerized system.

My team is able to cooperate more efficiently on projects because to Avaza's trustworthy tools. The network's secure chat features have helped businesses develop closer ties with their clients. When people are working together, they are able to accomplish more and have less problems with task management.

There are no unfavorable aspects that could disrupt processes. With reliable Avaza services, everything has been proceeding as planned. There appears to be a variety of ways we can collect the data needed to foresee customer service workloads.

Andre
President in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Best App for my business I deployed in the last 20 years

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the only app I have that I'm using daily and I see real value every time I use it.

Simple to deploy, integrate in my processes and in my day-to-day business management

Still haven't found a real downside. Cloning 100% of the project, tasks and project configuration would be great, but it forces me to think about any potential differences in my projects.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder in Duitsland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Aziz
Instagram Marketing Expert in Tunesië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The perfect solution for managing freelance projects

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

Aron
Aron
CEO in VS

Major Fan

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far no software could beat this.

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Jonathan
Freelancer in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great platform - I saved a lot of time with it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Project management and client management

I really like the fact that you can find everything you need in one place. It's help me a lot to organize my time and save time as well. I would definitely recommend Avaza. I tried 5 different platforms in the past few weeks and thats the one that fulfill my needs.

The only thing that I would like to have an upgrade on is the task management. It would be nice if you can save your time on a task and the task would become "complete" by itself. Sometimes, I look at all my tasks and I'm not always sure if it's done or not. I'm sure Avaza will do something for that.

Miguel
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Nathan

Awesome Value Robust Features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Gemma
Gemma Thirsk in VK
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Justinas
managing partner in Litouwen
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Avaza works great for law firms

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have moved to Avaza from the model were we used much more expensive PM software and our own billing software. Super happy about having everyting in one place

We were struggling to find a PM software that would have decent billing capabilites. In Avaza billing functionality is on par with dedicated billing services, furthermore it is fully adoptable to any language (i.e. we issue avaza invoices in lithuanian language)

Time input could be easier, on the other hand, as vast majority of our projects are billed by fixed fee arrangements, the reason maybe be that we just didn't use it that much.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

The best all-in-one solution for project management and automated billing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Avaza is the best business management solution that helps us optimize our results with its automation features.Very useful

Avaza has allowed us to streamline our operations, resources and manage different projects more efficiently. It also provides us with very good analytical functionality for creating reports that benefit our business.

The current interface is very well optimized by the avaza team for me I have no problem for the moment with the application

Tim
Executive Chairman in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

My Review of Avaza - What it Is Amazing

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I have used Avaza and it makes task management and time tracking easy It comes with some great remote work support features and some amazing collaboration features

It has handled well and no need to discredit its capabilities.

Jasmine
Founder and Chief Executive Officer in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Gem!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really love this platform and would definitely suggest to others for their business needs.

I love that this system provided both time tracking and invoicing elements. This definitely helps with quickly providing clients with project and payment information. I also loooove that when calculating the QYT ( in my case I use it as hours), I'm able to include the exact number of hours instead of just whole numbers ( for example: 3:37 vs. 4 and this software calculates my clients cost per my unit price.

I really wish there were more payment providers for clients to choose from. It would also be awesome if there was an option for creating client contracts, this would be a great template addition.

Grace
QA Manager in Costa Rica
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great for all types of users

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it!

I loved the clear usage of the tool, seems and is very easy to use. All information is available at some clicks, also gives a overview for historic data which is great for management purposes. When it comes to filling the data is easy to do timelines by weeks and also gives the chance to create templates for filling repetitive tasks and just copy from one week to another.

It will be awesome if the tool can provide a "guide" for First Time User Experience. Besides that is great!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time and leaving us such a detailed review. We have plenty of useful Getting Started Guides and Videos on our support site. In addition to that our friendly 24/7 support team is at your service if you require any assistance. You can reach out to them via chat or email.

I enjoy using this app for my team projects. It's one of those apps that makes you so productive!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I realy enjoy this app and the support is great. I guess I would just say that it's to bad it took me 6 hours to find it because if I would of found it first I would of saved 6 hours.

I wanted to share my positive experience getting started with Avaza. I spent about 4-6 hours searching for a system that would enable my team to manage our internal and external projects of ppc ads and email marketing campaign projects. I played with many apps that were missing some of the features I was looking for. I finally came across Avaza and was so happy since it had exactly what I was looking for! After getting excited about all the valuable features I was amazed to see that support was a top notch 5 star integral part of the service that is on-board 24/7. I was welcomed the minute I logged in followed by another rep. that answered kindly and professionally all my initial questions. I was so happy with the customer service and the wonderful product that I signed up immediately for the webinar that took place the following day. The webinar support agent was very kind and professional and gave me a one hour, one on one webinar answering all my questions and giving me great tips to get started. I see myself using Avaza for many years to come as well as recommending it to all my friends and associates. Wishing all lots of productive and happy moments

Tristan
Tristan
Owner in Oostenrijk

Avaza is awesome

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I have been a business owner for over 20 years, and we finally found Avaza about 5 years ago. It combines time-tracking with invoicing and project management in a very simple, and easy to understand way. We love it!

There are a few integrations that would be useful.

Angel
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Avaza user

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience all in one capabilities

It does exactly what I need it to do when collaborating with customers

Everything is great nothing to dislike. It offers all I need!

Deniz
Customer Relations Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Budget your projects at an affordable price with Avaza.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Avaza has an easy to use interface. It's time to stop messing around with multiple apps, subscriptions, and spreadsheets. Avaza is a seamless, productive platform that teams use to collaborate on projects, plan resources, track time, manage expenses and bill clients. I like that it enables us to achieve successful projects with task collaboration, file sharing, discussions, activity flows.

It is a successful software that does not have anything missing or dislike.

Brendon
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Excellent, full of features and inexpensive.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been a web development contractor for 5 years. Software for project-planning, time-tracking, invoicing... believe me I've tried them all. Avaza has all of the above rolled into one software. The monthly subscription is pennies compared to what I was spending on multiple other softwares and the time it took to move information around.

Avaza is simple, clean, and intuitive. Time tracking is stolen straight from Harvest, time items are straight from project management tasks, and invoices are inherently customizable by populating from tracked time or manually entering expenses. There is also recurring invoicing and online payment links. The Avaza team is always rolling out some new features and honing the UI, plus email or ticket support has been at most an hour delay.

I used to have a small list of cons, but I sent them as ideas to the Avaza team and they actually built what I needed. Awesome.

Katie
Katie
Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Project and Client Management with Invoicing All in One Place!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Avaza allows me to keep all my clients and their individual projects in one place without sorting through a maze of emails (or worse - missing an email). Since I'm already tracking projects here it makes since to also include my invoicing in the same place. My clients are informed every step of the way and can view and pay invoices from the same place. I believe it is helping me create a better client experience and their customer service has been fantastic!

I love being able to manage and collaborate with my clients in one place. It's easy to track my time and expenses and then add them to their invoice. They can view project progress, leave comments, and view and pay invoices. On my end I can easily see tasks in the order they should be done according to their due dates. It's ideal for my job as a private photo editor.

Avaza has the tools I need but I do have a wishlist of things I'd like to see in the future. For one, the dashboard isn't interactive, so you can't actually click on anything and go to that task - it's just a snapshot. I also wish that there would be more options for notifying clients when project status changes to started and complete. Currently I leave a comment to notify them when things are done.