Over AGRIVI

De meest uitgebreide software voor boerderijbeheer waarmee boeren de kosten kunnen optimaliseren, de opbrengst kunnen verbeteren en de winstgevendheid kunnen maximaliseren.

Meer informatie over AGRIVI

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van AGRIVI

4,9
4,9
Waar voor je geld

AGRIVI heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 8 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (8)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AGRIVI eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (8)

Ashley R.
Owner in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Simple, but powerful farming software

5 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Agrivi for several months and I must say it has fulfilled my expectations completely. I have tried several farming apps before, but usually they don't have support for all of farm activities (tasks, finances, inventory, documents, etc.) and I am not a fan of using several apps. Agrivi has it all at one place, it is simple to use and has great dashboards where I can instantly view summary of all my activities. There is place for improvements on mobile apps, since it supports key features at the moment, but sometimes I would like to have it all on mobile :)

Ron R.
Farm Owner in Kroatië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Top quality product and customer service

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have implemented Agrivi Enterprise solution to improve tracking all field activities and costs on our farms. Through integration with our ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV), we get all financial data booked automatically in our ERP system. The service and customer support were on the highest level and the product is 100% fulfilling all our expectations in terms of features, easiness to use and performance. We especially like its in-depth farm analytics which I find the best on the market.

Petros L.
manager in

farm management system

4 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: its user friendly

Helen C.
Co-op Manager in Kroatië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Superb for both farmers and agricultural cooperatives

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Capterra we came across Agrivi while we were searching a software for managing our cooperatives and we're delighted with this software. All farmers in our co-op have started to use Agrivi which gives them full control over thier production and we can monitor the entire co-op performance easily and we also handle all communication with farmers through the system which saves us time significantly. Thanks guys!

Patrick W.
Farmer in Kroatië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great software with even better customer service

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me it is important not only to use good software, but to have a great customer support as well. Guys from Agrivi are doing a fantastic job regarding this, they have great product and they treat their customer like a king.

Helen R.
Manager in Kroatië

Perfect for farmers

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best farm management software and fantastic customer service. They really care about farmer's needs.

Mary M.
Owner in Oostenrijk

Very simple to use

5 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If find Agrivi very simple to use and fully-featured farming software. I would recommend it for sure.

Edward I.
RECEIVING AND INSPECTION OFFICER in Italië

Ease to use

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: user friendly, but requires expert knowledge of IT