Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over JobAdder

JobAdder is een wereldwijd recruitmentplatform met één doel: recruitment vereenvoudigen.
Ontdek hoe deze oplossing jou kan helpen - Ontvang nu een gratis demo.

Meer informatie over JobAdder

105 reviews worden weergegeven

Ruben G.
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great ATS"

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate
Great ability to integrate with relevant software ecosystem
Mobile app is great

Minpunten: Nothing to complain about. This ats has been great so far.

Trevor B.
Partner
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Never been more efficient and timely"

Opmerkingen: Conversion over to Job Adder from our previous ATS was straightforward, we had to some database clean up, but nothing that was a challenge. The usability, search function and the amazing customer support staff have made this product exceptional. After experiencing four other ATS systems for a year each in our search for the right one, I can say unequivocally that Job Adder has made our organization stronger, our company deliverable more consistent, and our output more efficient. It's an amazing product.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to quickly update information on candidates pulled into the search long list. Managing candidates is a piece of cake through their search function, every single candidate I speak with believes I have known them for years. Also the ability to update candidate information on the fly, while one the phone easily has made for a database richness that we haven't had before.

Minpunten: As the new software upgrades take place you end up working between the old and the new interfaces which operate slightly differently. No big deal, but it will be nice when it is all consistent. Would also be nice to be able to set the default number of candidates in a long list to a number higher than 20.

Nicolas B.
    2,5 /5
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2015

"Great applicant tracker but workflow could do with improvement"

Pluspunten: Jobadder makes the applicant tracking process easy to manage if you use job boards such as Seek (who are a part-owner of Jobadder). Being able to access candidates from anywhere via this cloud based tool is great. The resume search tool is also good and the system is relatively fast given it's cloud based.

Minpunten: Whilst this is a slick tool, Jobadder still has a way to go in terms of being a total workflow management tool and it is quite clear that it started life as an applicant tracking tool rather than a recruitment database. If you value a database where all email correspondence is linked to clients / candidates then this one is not for you. There is no seamless link between your email client and jobadder meaning you have to manually upload emails to the database (sent and received) from google or outlook 365. Furthermore this is something they (jobadder developers) do not see as valuable. For some people this is a non-issue but for me, I like to keep an audit trail of all client correspondence and easily be able to access it and ensure if needed it has a time and date stamp and can easily forward this email to a client (usual issues such as re-sending terms of business and the usual issues a recruitment firm faces around the timing of candidate submissions etc. Furthermore there is no ability to undertake a text search on notes / emails that you do manually upload into the system. The float functionality is very geared towards low-value recruitment, utilising a tool whereby the client clicks a hyperlink which goes to a jump page which you have no control over the look and feel of. From a workflow perspective, being able to update candidate skills, employment details, add notes etc is a little hit and miss. I have voiced these concerns but get the feeling their priority is to continually add smaller job boards to the platform than continue to improve workflow and functionality. It's a real pity as they are ALMOST there in terms of having a really awesome tool! For now we will stick with them but here's hoping I can change my 6 to a 10!

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2015
Jay L.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020

"You'll struggle to find a better ATS!!"

Opmerkingen: I've implemented multiple applicant tracking systems. Our process for selecting JobAdder was thorough, b/c we had made some mistakes in previously deploying other products that looked great during the product demo, but after going live realizing the product made you hate your job and the support team made you want to strangle someone. My experience with JobAdder is a 9.0 on 1-10 scale. The truth is, no system is perfect...they all have their flaws. So we are extremely happy with our selection and looking forward to building our company and our processes around the current and future capabilities of their system.

Pluspunten: it starts with the team and the culture/attitude of service and continuous improvement. Their culture cascades into every aspect of the business, from development, to product, to support, etc. The product is intuitive and easy to use. The support team is highly responsive and they are experts on their system, so little time is wasted by their support rep seeking answers to questions they should already have the answers to. It is very easy to configure. The product team is continually releasing helpful updates/feature enhancements to improve user experience. The integrations they've built bring significant functionality through their marketplace that not only offers enhanced features/capabilities, but saves time...a lot of it!

Minpunten: They are working on most of my issues. They have an effective process for processing the user community's feature enhancement requests and adding meaningful requests into the product roadmap. The two things that I'd like to see is: 1) Multi column sorting, and 2) group update of any/every field in a record. There are other things, but the workarounds are acceptable.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020
Kim L.
Sr. Account Manager/Recruiter
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020

"Easy to use!!"

Opmerkingen: I use the candidate search on a regular basis, I find it saves me time searching for candidates with specific skills. Overall I think JobAdder is an excellent tool! I'd love to continue to learn more ways to use it!

Pluspunten: JobAdder is so easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory, you can figure things out by searching around. I love the simple layout. I also that it has helped me become paperless. All notes are in each candidate file, I have access to information at all times. I also love the mobile app.

Minpunten: Sometimes I think going through applicants is cumbersome and time consuming. On the quick view of an applicant, I wish I could easily look at the resume, and mark them reject. Or delete them from that screen, as in out of site, out of mind.

• Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020
Bonnie H.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"JobAdder review from a Technical Recruiter's perspective"

Opmerkingen: JobAdder's support throughout has been exceptional. I was part of the team to implement the product and they worked with us to customize the product and assisted us with adapting our workflow to JobAdder, making suggestions on how to utilize features of JobAdder to enhance our process.

Pluspunten: JobAdder makes tracking a candidate from the first contact to placement easy. One of the new features where you can view and modify candidate information without actually opening the candidate in another tab is really a time saver. Going along these same lines, the "New" Job Dashboard makes evaluating new applicants and reaching out to them quick and efficient.

Minpunten: Emails received from candidates are not automatically logged to a candidate record unless the email thread originated from JobAdder.

Keeley E.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

"Great system but major flaw with Job Board integration"

Opmerkingen: If you don't need to integrate with UK Job Boards, JobAdder is a very good system. The Support Team respond quickly and there are lots of training videos to help.
Unfortunately as we are struggling greatly with uploading applications, it is wasting us a lot of time. The alternative is to switch the application form back on however we risk candidates not applying for vacancies if they are not able apply easily via the Job Boards. For this reason, we are having to look for an alternative system. If we would have known about this feature during the demo, we would not have chosen JobAdder. As a recruitment company, we need the candidates experience when applying for jobs to be as easy as possible.

Pluspunten: JobAdder is an all in one system which makes it easy for multiposting adverts onto Job Boards through to managing vacancies and candidates.
It is very customisable and is great as a CRM as well as a recruitment management system for both Temporary and Permanent placements.
It integrates with MailChimp and Xero which is also useful for us.

Minpunten: The major flaw we have found is when applicants apply via the main Job Boards in the UK (TotalJobs, Reed, Monster and CV Library) they are diverted to an external application form where they have to reattach their CV. It doesn't pull the CV the candidate has in the Job Board. This means that candidates abort their application half way through which is putting a barrier in the way. As many applicants apply for jobs on the move, it's not likely they will have their CV to hand and saved on their phone. Most candidates will not come back later, they will just move onto the next vacancy advert.
We turned the application form off, which means that we receive applications by email but we then have to manually upload them. If you regularly receive 50+ applications per role, this is then very time consuming. At this stage (Sept 2019) there is no update from JobAddder as to when they will be able to integrate with the UK Job Boards in the same way as Broadbean etc

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Nik A.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020

"Good tool 9 out or 10 for me"

Opmerkingen: Can't imagine myself without this tool

Pluspunten: Cost
Tracking
Talent pipelining
User Interface

Minpunten: I wish its PeopleAdder extension worked with google accounts as well as it does with Microsoft. It is a Google thing I reckon.

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020
James H.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018

"Great app with awesome customer service"

Pluspunten: The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Minpunten: Some more integrations would be good. Especially with CRM systems. The marketing functionality is somewhat limited. There is an integration with MailChimp which is good.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Vivien C.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2015

"Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement"

Pluspunten: It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Minpunten: Response has been sporadic and very slow in the last few months. Response time is crucial to our business and this has been frustrating. Certain functions don't work well eg. linking candidate and client records together is necessary but the contact details sync when they shouldn't as work/home phone and email details have to be kept separate. This concern has been acknowledged but not actioned.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2015
Jesse E.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2015

"Perfect for a small agency!"

Pluspunten: I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

Minpunten: There's a few of things that I wish could be improved. 1) You can't import all of your LinkedIn or other database (.csv files) records to JobAdder for free. They will do it but, they will charge you. Seems a bit petty. 2) I wish it was a little more similar to Workable where you would import a candidate and it would automatically scrape the web for additional contact information (i.e. additional email addresses, twitter feeds, Facebook, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc..) to enhance the record. It looks like you can add a picture to your candidate records, but you have to do that manually. Workable does all of this automatically. Lastly, I wish I could create a record from the clipboard as oppose to creating a .pdf or .doc to import a resume. Sometimes I find a resume on a blog and I just want to copy it and paste it into Jobadder. And if I had to nitpick... I wish it was a little bit faster.

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2015
Monica K.
HR and L&D Coordinator
Juridische dienstverlening
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2015

"A simple and user friendly recruitment software"

Pluspunten: An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users.
We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment.
You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates.
JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required.
They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications.
There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system.
JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

Minpunten: You can easily forward CV's to hiring managers to review and provide a rating, however the system doesn't easily allow for you to send through covering letters or other documents the candidate has attached with their application to the hiring managers.
Running metric reports are quite basic and limited.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2015
Sharon P.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019

"JobAdder review"

Opmerkingen: Great firm, evolving and leading product

Pluspunten: Hi have been a customer of Jobadder for over 5 years Support has always been responsive and impressively no glitches even though we are in WA Also when I was working with NFP Disability Services, I reached out and there was offer of support I love how Jobadder is now being more intuitive like when moving contacts to other companies it makes the comment, removing the requirement to make the record card note

Minpunten: And whilst Im sure there is lots of content and video on help would be really good for refreshers like most used functions perhaps? Who has the time to self navigate? Perhaps yearly webinars these are the not to be missed new functions

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Courtney R.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2015

"Love the Simplicity!"

Pluspunten: We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

Minpunten: We were seeking a CRM that was more intuitive and more simple than our previous one, which Jobadder is. With any transition to seemingly the other end of the spectrum, there are just a few things that we had previously that we wish we still did. For our company in particular, we would ideally like a bit more line-of-business separation of data, but we have been able to work with Jobadder just fine. And there were a few small issues that we weren't fully aware of until the conversion time, but the Jobadder folks were able to talk us through all of our options.

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2015
Travis S.
Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2016

"Why I use JobAdder CRM"

Pluspunten: It's ease of use, logical layout and limited clicks to get to the point where you want to be is an attractive feature of this cloud based software. I also like that JobAdder seems to be flexible in working with their customers and have a willingness to work with them to customize the product to a degree. They also did a great job parsing my data into the system, which initially was a concern of mine, however they performed above my expectations.

Minpunten: While JobAdder does offer some nice functionalities there are several areas where they have fallen short with their technology. These aren't deal breakers but do bring about some frustration. (system doesn't check for duplicate records before creating a new one; 'contacts' and 'candidates' are two separate profiles which means double data entry; a tickler reminder system for activity doesn't exist however they do offer an 'upcoming tasks' option; you can't edit date stamps (other systems have two time stamps); if there are multiple users under an account there isn't a streamlined process to electronically share profiles; applet fields can not be changed on your own, you have to go through JobAdder support for that (good thing is there isn't a cost for this)

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2016
Patrik H.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2015

"JobAdder as an ATS"

Pluspunten: I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Minpunten: I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2015
Darryl W.
Senior Project Manager
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"Custom Data Extract by JobAdder"

Opmerkingen: I engaged JobAdder to do a custom data extract of 127k rows for us. The export came out perfect, exactly what we were looking for. Very economical too.

Pluspunten: Very happy : the service, everyone has been great to deal with, friendly, happy & professional
Very happy : the turnaround time of the entire thing, from start to finish in a couple of days is excellent
Very happy : the end result, the data is just what we wanted, and the mockup/preview that let us confirm what we wanted worked well

Minpunten: Could be improved: the delivery method below via FileZilla & winzip is unnecessarily convoluted and many corporate PCs are locked down and do not have the ability to download / install applications, and even if they do, will just have to go back and uninstall them as soon as they're finished. The way you did the mockup via dropbox was far and away a superior delivery mechanism and I would entreat you to investigate shifting to using that for the delivery of the finished product also.

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Lisa B.
Recruiting Associate
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020

"How user-friendly is JobAdder?"

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Pluspunten: Very user friendly and love the Folders feature

Minpunten: Reporting features and reports that can be used for sales metrics

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020
Martin S.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2016

"Great product with great support"

Pluspunten: JobAdder is a great cloud based CRM solution for the recruitment industry. It has a really simple and intuitive user interface across desktop and mobile platforms and integrates well with social networks and Outlook. It has all the functionality required to effectively manage the recruitment process, but in a much simpler and pared down way than other solutions.
What's great is that as a vendor, the JobAdder team offer awesome support and are constantly developing the product to suit the end users. The reporting tools are excellent also. Overall, a great product and quite simply the best recruitment CRM we've used.

Minpunten: Nothing to say here other that if there's something that's not working as it should, the support and development team at JobAdder are great at resolving it.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2016
Matt S.
Administratie
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2014

"JobAdder: Simply the only choice for Recruitment Managment Software"

Pluspunten: JobAdder's intuitive, clean design makes the software easy both to learn and operate. This assists both in training users and encouraging consultants to use the software to comprehensively record activity. The team is consistently looking for ways to innovate their service offering through product augmentation and integration with other key software used by our business. Thirdly, JA's customer service is second to none. The customer service team's knowledge of the product, eagerness to help, and professional manner ensure any inquiries are actioned immediately! Finally, the customizability of the software is excellent. After using two clunky "out of the box" RMSs, having something that is built around the needs of our business is a breath of fresh air. JobAdder is one of a small group of businesses that I would recommend without hesitation.

Minpunten: N/A. JobAdder always listen to our feedback and regularly integrates that feedback into their products development.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2014
Aaron W.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2016

"Establishing my business around JobAdder"

Pluspunten: Jobadder is a progressive, intuitive, and most importantly, evolving Recruitment System. Brett and the team have done a great job, with top customer service, training, and a proven track record of listening to the market.

Minpunten: UI is strong, however I can see a time in the next 12-24 months where it may fall behind newer products. This is a huge opportunity for JobAdder to stay in front if they get onto it early. . .

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2016
Cameron C.
Managing Director
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2016

"JobAdder, the only option for us!"

Opmerkingen: We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition. One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.

Pluspunten: Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Minpunten: Nothing.

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2016
Tavis S.
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019

"JobAdder Review"

Pluspunten: Ease of workflow makes the recruiter able on with their job

Minpunten: Nothing, if we find an issue it fixed almost straight away / next day

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Clarke P.
Recruitment Consultant & Director
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015

"Dynamo Review"

Opmerkingen: Love the fact that the app is built and configured for mobile devices not just the PC version re-sized or re-hashed. This makes it great for accessing info on the move. As well as being very functional its obvious that some thought and effort has gone into the front end which does make for painless experience.

Pluspunten: The support team at Jobadder are amazing. They answer the phone in 2 rings and if they dont have an immediate answer will be back in touch very quickly with a solution. Generally tho I dont use their support too much as the product is very intuitive.

Minpunten: This app provides a read only version of your database which is perfect for me as that is what I require when out and about. Of course you can log onto the full site to make edits etc.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015
Simon T.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2016

"Good to be back with JobAdder"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, intuitive navigation, not too complex nor too simple, great job board integration, constant improvements being made, excellent support.

Minpunten: No significant complaints here. Integration of candidate and client records when they are the same person would be a nice-to-have but I understand there are technical reasons preventing this.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2016