Kixie PowerCall reviews

Over Kixie PowerCall

Kixie is de snelste manier om meer verkoopgesprekken te voeren. Start met de PowerCall belfunctie binnen 3 minuten met lokale of internationale gesprekken.

Meer informatie over Kixie PowerCall

I love the fact that Kixie makes it so easy to integrate with HubSpot.

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Beoordelingen van Kixie PowerCall

Waar voor je geld

Kixie PowerCall heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 264 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Kixie PowerCall eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (264)

Rowdie Mitch
Rowdie Mitch
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Enrique
Agent Support Representative in Mexico
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Kixie, a phone system hero that we all need!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Kixie has been phenomenal since day 1. Kixie will truly listen to your company's needs and expectations. Kixie will strive to make the consumer experience so much better.

I personally love that calls round-robin to the next available rep.

Nothing. I love Kixie, it's the best ever!

Sales Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to get onboard, but beware when leaving

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The platform was fine and had the essentials we needed when scaling our company, but as we left for a more robust platform they left our company without inbound or outbound phone services for multiple days during our busiest time of the year. Seemed like they just didn't care anymore now that we were cancelling, even though I would have gone back to them if the new dailer hadn't worked. Because of how poorly I was treated I would never suggest someone use this platform, and beware leaving it if you're already on as the experience was the worst I've received from a provider and frankly felt very vindictive.

It was easy to use and the unlimited option does provide some value if you're in a high call-volume role

When letting the kixie team know that we were going to leave their platform they completely botched the porting of our numbers and cancelled us earlier than the contract states. In response to our complaint that we no longer had access to our numbers they spent over a day trying to blame me instead of helping me gain access to our numbers. Horrible process in the end and has made me never want to use this provider again as they treat you like dirt when you leave their service.

Adam
COO in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Phone System on the Market

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kixie has been great all around. Good support, very advanced system. Deploying it was made easy by the staff at kixie.

The local presence feature kixie has is by far superior to any other competitors system. You dont have to buy all the area codes then switch between them. With Kixie, they have unlimited numbers and the system automatically switches between them. Also, the integration with Hubspot is phenomenal.

The system is very complex, and could benefit from being slightly more customizable.

Founder CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Kixie is becoming a power player

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The support is top notch along with the website.

Kixie power dialer integrate seamlessly with HubSpot, and we are enjoying his features. All the company is a little expensive and still needs to improve their phone app. I highly recommend the functionality and features of this company.

The phone app isn’t the best and needs improvement.

Courtney
Inside Sales Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fischer Homes LOVES Kixie!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Kixie has been great! We have had very few issues with their system and they are always quick to respond and help us with any issues we have. The ease of use and connectivity that Kixie provides is fantastic!

The ease of use, compatibility with our CRM, transparency of activity, and ease of reporting usage.

Kixie is constantly adding new features to allow more avenues for usage. I would like to see the call filters work a little bit better - for example, when I want to filter an agents calls to only view inbound or outbound, the filter doesn't always work well and I still have a mixture of call types. I also understand the mass dialing function was a bit complicated and had a few pieces that made it difficult for us to utilize efficiently. I'd love to see Kixie continue to groom that feature as it would be super beneficial for us to be able to roll through a list of outbound calls quickly. Finally, I would say not having the ability to mass text. This would be another super useful feature for us but something we are unable to do today.

Mari
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Kennedy Painting Feedback

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The benefit of tracking, recording, voicemail drop, and CRM integration, there are ALOT of pros with using Kixie!!

Every single thing! The wide range of options kixie provides cloud access, google chrome extension. All of it!

I do not like that there is not customer support number you can call at any time for support. However, I do understand why there is not. Suha is the best part of Kixies support team!!!!!

Thomas
Case Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product and Great Support

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The SMS program is fantastic, and the support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded to my question within minutes, and then maintained communication over multiple days until my question was answered. She escalated the question when I explained the setup and got a technical engineer's input. She went as far as was necessary to get my an answer, and as a business, that type of support is greatly appreciated.

We are implementing the Kixie business SMS integrations with Hubspot, to automate SMS messages and allow a team to respond to messages as they are available

Hardly a negative on the software, but I was figuring it out on my own. At first support said the integration I was trying to do was not possible. But they were also very helpful and very responsive.

Andrew
Sales in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is easy and simple to use and fit into our business model

It is easy to use for all the team. No matter the computer literacy level of our users.

I sometimes need to go out of the software and reinstall to get the power dialer to show and work.

Manjunath
Project manager in India
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

Good

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's good but not working properly in mobile application

International calling made easy to call vendors and be follow up easily

Doesn't work properly in mobile application

Thomas
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Jeremy
Business Development in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Mary Beth
Director of Client Relations in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

After thorough research, Kixie was our best option.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a white glove approach. They have really worked to make using their product easy.

I like that I can text directly through the system--this drastically improves response rates and speed of closing. I also like that it records everything directly in the CRM. It's actually motivated me to stay with Pipedrive--they integrate so well together. Additionally, Kixie went out of its way to help me integrate its software with ClickUp. That was very impressive.

The phone app needs some work. I do have to update the Chrome extension pretty regularly as well, but that makes sense for how often they update their software. :)

Reactie Kixie

4 maanden geleden

Hi Mary Beth, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Kixie is helping you close deals faster. Have a great day!

Nathan
Executive Assistant in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Switch to Kixie

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Business Development Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Features and Benefits Galore

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Evelyn
Operations Manager in Guatemala

Easy and good dialer.

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, but it didn't resolve what we were expecting, and we needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

It was easy to deploy and use. The local presence feature was ok.

Some features were missing, and the local presence is sharing a pool of numbers for all their clients, it is very often that it needs to use a different number than the area code you are using. The workaround is pay for a specific pool of numbers only for you, increasing the cost. We needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Kristen
Project Consultant in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data. Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need. Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues. Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

Gina
Gina
Sales Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great! Highly Recommend!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Kixie as a training and development tool to increase sales velocity. We also use it as a way to increase contact rate with our prospects with the local presence feature.

We were specifically looking for a dialer with a local presence, also texting, and the ability to listen to calls. Kixie checked all the boxes. The system is very easy to use - which made getting the team on board simple. I sat through a demo with hubspot and they didn't have what I needed, and kixie came recommended. I loved they were able to give us a free trial so we could test it out and see how we liked it. Our sales rep at Kixie helped my team with set up & was available to answer any of their questions.

Kixie has all the features we need. We considered a video conference software, however, most of our team doesn't run presentations so we wouldn't have a need for video conferencing. Integration was very simple. the team currently used their cell phones, so it was a simple as connecting hubspot in the settings. set up took 2 minutes per user max.

Deonte
Account Executive in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

This is the ONE!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Jenna
Communications Manager in VS
Filantropie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Boost your call volume with Kixie

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Morgan
Director of Sales in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Works seamlessly

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its worked extremely well for our team so far. We use it to dial 100-200 contacts per day, per rep, and its very easy to use and syncs without issue. The calls are also saved right into HubSpot which makes my job as the director a lot easier as I can quickly review calls / demos etc without having to rely on the reps recording the calls.

Easy to use, seamless integration, records the calls, has a great dashboard.

Need to configure your internet to prioritize Kixie otherwise it might lag.

Happye
Community Outreach Specialist in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Dennis
Inside Sales Growth Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

Reactie Kixie Web

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Technical Support in Filipijnen
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use and navigate

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

Jason
Owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Kixie is great

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very great, we are glad we went with them over the others.

Helpfulness of the support. Easibility of use.

That I do not know how to properly work all the funtions as i am learning them through experiance.