Better than other website builders

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Sarah-jean S.
Business Owner
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

Minpunten: I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

Great For Those With Little Experience

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Joshua M.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

Minpunten: There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Develop your website, without coding in a few minutes.

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly is a great tool when creating websites, it has helped me to speed up the creation of small and medium projects, which is where it is most useful, however when creating projects or ecommerce with a massive amount of objects, It is not the best tool since it lacks some features to be able to handle this amount more efficiently. In spite of this, it is excellent, for personal use, medium-sized companies, or start up, that need a professional web page and at a low cost.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Weebly is how easy it is to create web pages, since it allows selecting from an acceptable variety of templates that have a great design, and are totally responsive, also allow the use of applications that integrate different functionalities to the website in a fast way, it is excellent for projects that have a large amount of information, since it has several tools that facilitate SEO, in addition it also integrates well with google analytics, with its content manager making CRUD is really easy and fast, so publishing content is an easy task, plus everything can be done without having to write code.

Minpunten: Although it is easy to edit web pages, you only need to drag and drop, to modify some additional functions or to edit the website more thoroughly, you need to know html and css, which maybe for users who do not know it complicates the task of personalizing their web page, does not allow to restore the website to previous versions manually, so you must contact the helpdesk, however, they are very attentive and respond quickly.

Easy for a non-experienced user

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Karen T.
Clinical Psychologist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall a positive experience. I am currently migrating my website to using Wordpress, which I've found more challenging to navigate initially--but again this is due to lack of experience and understanding (and patience) of the "how to's" of much of this. I just felt that Wordpress has a bit more of a professional feel that I'm hoping to convey. For a beginning website and to get your presence out there, Weebly definitely does the job and I don't feel I have much room to complain.

Pluspunten: I have ZERO experience building a website and/or knowing the basics of SEO, etc. In fact, I was so intimidated by the prospect of creating a webpage that I kept postponing going into private practice. It all just felt very overwhelming. I have found Weebly incredibly easy and straightforward to use. The drag and drop features are fantastic and the general design/setup does look professional-enough for those on a budget.

Minpunten: There is still a learning curve in using the software for anyone who does not have experience building websites. Invest a little time and play around, that's my best advice. I use the free version, which does show the "Weebly" logo pretty prominently at the bottom of the webpage, which I'm not thrilled about, but it's not enough to make me pay for the upgraded features.

When comes to create a professional website with few clicks

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: this is the best source of creating websites in few moments. The limitations can be handled with extreme accuracy. The features which this application provides are far important as compared to cons of this application. So if someone is looking for complete package of website designing and development, he must select Weebly and enjoy the freedom of web designing

Pluspunten: When comes to create a professional website with few clicks, there is no best option except weebly. The reason behind its popularity is certain characteristics which it possess and offers to its users. However, a user has to confront pros as well as cons while using Weebly.
the pros of this website include drag and drop solution of all website creation related problems, built-in code editor, support to custom css and html files and much more. It is considered best application for small business owners who want one step solution for all their problems. Secondly, it allows the users to create websites with millions of templates which suits the need of every single entrepreneur. For instance, if you want to create website for list building, weebly offers templates which are most appropriate for list building purpose. Third, weebly supports its users with seo guide which mean along with creating website, they have support for ranking of the websites as well. weebly support centre is full of articles and materials which allows the users to rank their websites following a roadmap.

Minpunten: Nevertheless, the most prominent limitation of this application is that a user must have proper knowledge of coding for customizing the objects. It means their drag and drop customization is limited. Similarly, a user needs strong involvement of weebly customer support if he misses some point and wants to restore the website back. Moreover, it does not support ADI as well.

Software that can help with easy website making

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2018
Aria S.
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Weebly has been ranked as the easiest website builder recommended by most of the web consultants. Weebly offers all basic tools that you can use for building a website or store from scratch. Weebly’s collection of templates now includes a great choice of on-trend mobile-responsive designs. Unlike Wix and Shopify Plus it lets you download the full code to your website, so you can customize it or even download it. Weebly also offers over 40 pre-designed templates to help you get started. The layouts to every type of page can be found. Weebly also enables the user to add and install more apps for your use. Weebly also lets you create a fully customizable club to which you have full control.

Minpunten: When using weebly’s drag and drop customization we found it to be very limited. If you use weebly after using Wix or SquareSpace you will find it’s drag and drop customization very limited. On the case releasing new features weebly has been very slow . They just upgrade two or so features in a year but now they have picked up the pace. But they are still focusing on the cutting edge technologies, rather than that they should focus on improving the friendly user. Another tiny feature that my colleague pointed out was that the blogging tools need to be improved in a very little sense but it causes a lot. The feature is that you cannot highlight or show you most recent or most popular posts first. We have sent them a message and their response time was very fast.

Easy Shmeezy Website Creation

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Of all online platforms from accounting to legal, form graphic to word processing, Weebly is my favorite platform. I believe that says a lot!

Pluspunten: When it comes to Weebly, what's not to love. Yes its limited, but that's not the point. The point about Weebly is that its super easy. Obviously if you need something robust, even mildly robust, Weebly isn't for you. But if all you need is an easy straight forward and affordable, Weebly is just that. When I need to create a website that is feature rich I go to Site123 or Shopify, but if all I want is to show my portfolio (and maybe make a few sales) and/or to show my ideas, to have a platform with which to communicate to the online world, its really hard to beat Weebly.

Minpunten: My greatest regret when it comes to Weebly is that, being as restrictive as it is, when I need to create multi-lingual sites, that look avaunt-guard and cutting edge, I'm forced to look elsewhere. Being that I so like Weebly, I wish that wouldn't be the case. I wish that Weebly would provide the spectrum from super simple, fun, and easy (which it is) to highly robust (which evidently it doesn't wish to be).

My Review of Weebly Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used Weebly for several years. I've had an occasion or two to contact their customer support and they have been a great help. Usually, my issue is resolved fairly quickly. I cannot recommend Weebly an higher than I already have! This is a great platform to build your website on!

Pluspunten: I enjoy Weebly's "drop and drag" blocks to build the website. You can move things around. You can change the way they look. You can add features...the design results are truly limitless. I have used Weebly for several years in hosting a few of my websites. The customer support is terrific. I've only had to contact them a couple of times and have had very quick responses. Definitely worth the price (and their prices are VERY comparable to others out there that do not even come close to Weebly's quality)!

Minpunten: Every now and then, I will want to try and do something of a tweak to my website, and I do not know how to make it happen. There is almost no tutorial help. The best way of finding out "how to do something on a Weebly website" is to go to YouTube or Google and put in a search. I've found that is the fastest way to make a change I'm not sure how to accomplish on my own.

The construction of our Blog was very easy thanks to this software

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Kunst en nijverheid, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Creating a blog has certain challenges, especially in the part of design and exposure of the information you want to reflect. In order to achieve the quality we were looking for, we came across this incredible software, and I can't stop praising it because it really is an innovative software that has very interesting characteristics when it comes to creating a blog. Weebly has allowed our work team to create a quality blog, with innovations that we had never handled as its templates for categories are very complete and aesthetically beautiful, which facilitated the work of editing the blog, is also a very intuitive software, ideal for using the option of "autocomplete" and add elements that we had not planned. At the time we were able to upload photos and texts to our blog by simply dragging and dropping in the window where we created the blog. And the best thing about this software is that it is totally free, ideal for building any kind of blog and website in an easy way, even in our team we are evaluating the possibility of starting to create our website from this software, simply Weebly we like it a lot and we do not stop using it and recommend it to our colleagues.

Minpunten: We see with deep concern that this software greatly complicates the possibility of migrating information to other blogs. We observe this when we collaborate with other colleagues who work in the area of culture, who ask us for content on some research carried out, or with journalists who ask for extracts from the researches and events we carry out to make their news reviews. It is very difficult to migrate this information and we have to use other methods to socialize the information we are asked to provide.

Website designer accessible and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly is a tool that allows you to design web pages with really attractive designs thanks to the fact that the templates provided are of quality that is why the pages can be used not only for personal use but also for professional level, their plans are very accessible and it is a easy to use site is why it has been useful to please different customers looking for a website that represents them.

Pluspunten: Weebly I like it a lot mainly because it is a tool for designing web pages that is really easy to use, because in its interface you can see templates organized in different sectors and although not many are offered, they are of quality and they are organized so that it is much more simple to handle the search of the one that is considered appropriate to represent the website that you want to design, on the other hand it is magnificent that provides the power to visualize in advance how the website could be seen with the different templates, besides this tool saves the tedious work of having to look for the page to adapt to different devices because in an automated way the pages are optimized so that when visualizing in said devices they do not see in an inadequate way.

Minpunten: One of the things that bother me the most is that Weebly does not provide its users with backups of the websites, so it is quite tedious in case there is a very drastic change in the site or if for some reason the database is altered the website will be lost.

‘professional websites to start free’

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly offers an easy website builder for any person with basic web knowledge to setup the site with drag and drop tools to place your objects or comes with pre-built templates, unique fonts etc to make your site outstanding and exciting. These digital showcases display enough convincing to attract prospective online buyers. If you are clever enough you can get a better price for the same product from a niche market, when you position your site in a professional platform such as weebly. These are the advantages of using services of a professional platform like weebly. To add more, you have resources to present super quality audio & video to complement your marketing strategies. Additionally through weebly you can directly launch FB marketing and the weebly system is designed for effective SEO to flash throuth your competitors. Try it out with a free plan.

Pluspunten: weebly is another successful hosting platform targeting primarily ecommerce clientele. Its an ideal platform for startups to experiment their ideas and gain experience in theirs ventures without making an initial investment on a website and then elevate for a fully fledged website to do serious e-marketing or online trading. Weebly offers highly efficient and productive solutions for serious ecom but at a cost above market averages yet with features not found in average hosting plans.

Minpunten: weebly wouldn’t let any stone unturned. Therefore its strange if one can find any serious minuses except for the cost of paid plans which in turn is justifiable in comparison to the features.

Build wonderful websites with Weebly

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Likhwa M.
Software Engineer
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using Weebly. I love the numerous templates and how easy it is to use. Whenever I need to create a simple website it is my go-to software. Weebly is fairly easy to use and I've found it reliable. It has however proved limited when it comes to more detailed websites but I would still recommend it for a basic website. I have found it easier to use in comparison to its competitors and I also like the consistency with regards to service delivery. They do not spam my email and I rarely have to worry about policy changes.

Pluspunten: I like the numerous design templates as well as how easy it is to use the weebly online software to create a website. The simple drag and drop features make building my sites even faster. Weebly has hosted my site for the past 7 years regardless whether it was receiving much traffic or not. Most importantly I love that Weebly is free and you can create as many sites as you want. I also like how Weebly works online and therefore I do not need to download any new software when creating a site. Neither do I need to worry about getting another host for my site as weebly covers all that. Weebly also comes with responsive site templates which look awesome whether viewed on desktop, tablet or mobile device.

Minpunten: I added a blog to my site and I did not like how the navigation worked. Whenever I click on a link to a blog article it takes me to the blog page instead of the specific article. Weebly is also limited when it comes to what one can do with their site. Interactive features such as chat that require complex databases cannot be easily implemented. I also tried using weebly on my tablet and I struggled to use the features with the same flexibility that the desktop version offers. At some point I wanted to upgrade to the paid version but it was slightly more expensive than other platforms.

No-fuss, no-frills, satisfying website creator for simple websites

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2018
Web Content Manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run some small personal websites with it.

Pluspunten: It's quick, easy, and gets the job done. You're not going the build the world's greatest site with it, let's not kid ourselves. But if you just need a clean, basic website that communicates what you need to say and you don't want to waste a lot of time doing it, this is a good go-to. There are nice, modern templates, drag and drop interfaces, and they now have a third party plugin gallery. Not a lot of content yet, but maybe it will get there someday. It's got nothing on Wordpress though. It's affordably priced, although I understand their pricing is going to change to be more expensive. I've been using them for over 10 years, to run my small, personal sites; but I might have to consider changing in the next couple years.

Minpunten: It's not terribly powerful if you don't want to get into html, and the third party support for it is pretty lacking. Lots of features you'd find on Wordpress or even other similar platforms are absent. But for the price (as it is today), it's hard to complain. Also, I have trouble getting help from their support. I've had issues with logging in and I may or may not get a response, and if I do I might have to wait a day or so. I don't know about you, but when I need to make a change to my site, I need to make a change, I can't wait around for a whole day. Fortunately, in the long time I've used Weebly, this has only happened a few times.

Weebly helps me with Websites and Blog Sites in a HURRY. I LOVE this product & have made many sites!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2017
Anne Z.
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is my go to website builder for ease of use and how great the pages look. Complete flexibility when you want to make something custom. Love the links, social media tools and will be trying out some Adsense and other money making SEO stuff! Thanks Weebly!

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and flexibility of the templates to make the sites my own. I have made many FREE sites and upgraded them as needed. I have made blog sites with my own custom web URL and love working and updating when I get the chance. I have done an eCommerce site as well and it's easy to set up too. Links are very easy to add as well as FREE photos and others that you can pay a small price for. It's got everything under the hood for sure! I used to use the Apple product to make my sites, but Weebly took over for me since that time! Love the new promotion page stuff too! Lots of room for growth and updating! Thanks Weebly!

Minpunten: When I get a bill and an email telling me about renewal, I wish I knew which page it was for since I have many sites that I operate and maintain. Hope that is in the works.

The platform that designs us wonders like

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Peter P.
Software Project Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is very nice to have a platform that can provide all its technological capabilities, to create a web page or blogs in a simple, elegant and fast, that even anyone who uses it for the first time feels like a true creator of wonders. In our office we usually work with this system very often, especially when we urgently need a web page, on the other hand in our home my family has been greatly benefited in their daily and educational activities.

Pluspunten: Weebly allows the particularity of allowing to change templates, this feature is very important since sometimes we have had doubts or we have decided to make certain modifications in our web pages, and we have even been able to make the changes after being published. Another important aspect is that all its templates are adapted to our mobile devices, which means being of great help, since we have access to all the content and we can view and modify the page at any time. It has the property of incorporating our pages elements such as photos, videos, etc, in an easy and fun way, with its peculiar style of drag and drop. This platform offers us a very good technical support, in the occasions that have attended us we have been very lucky with the help that they have given us.

Minpunten: Weebly presents the detail that when you delete a page, it is necessary to wait for the Weebly support team to restore the website for us.

Love Weebly for Easy Website Building!

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2016
Pam H.
Admin
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been struggling with my organization for years to get a website that looks great and is affordable. After 3 professional attempts at sites, we switched to Weebly. After watching about an hour of tutorial videos, I was able to build our own site quickly and easily. Best of all, it looks really good - especially for what we pay! You don't have to know HTML or have a lot of expertise to have a sharp looking, affordable website. I love that we can maintain it ourselves - no delay in waiting for busy designers to update our content. The online commerce features work really well. Also love the contact forms. It's doesn't have fancy form builders for complex event registration - but I haven't tried all their apps - they add more regularly. They also just rolled out updated features in Weebly 4 that I'm looking forward to implementing. I have built 5 sites now with Weebly - all different levels of subscriptions - and I've been pleased with all of them. I have also referred a couple of business associates to Weebly. A great option for those needing basic websites with e-commerce and many other features without the hefty price tag. I highly recommend!

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Modern designs. Great Value.

Minpunten: Wouldn't mind better event registration capabilities and event calendar options - but I have found other software that fills in the gaps and Weebly allows links to outside pages - so it works!

Been 3 years and I still love them!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Yadah K.
Business Owner, Trainer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An affordable option for someone living off a third world currency, this has been fantastic. My site is stunning and I've had so many compliments on it. It's easy to use, easy to learn, easy to edit.

Pluspunten: I've always had fantastic customer service from them. They make sure we get weekly updates if new and improved features and definitely try help us create the best website possible. I love the fact that it's a DIY drag-and-drop type of website creation with fantastic templates to choose from, but you do have the added option of editing the 'code' to customise it even more. The prices are phenomenal for what they offer, and even though I've been using Weebly for 3 years I'm STILL learning new ways to make my website look stunning and 100% branded. I'm a Weebly fan, hands down.

Minpunten: Although the customer service is great, it can also be really slow... Especially if you're not on a higher tier of the payment plan. I wish the blog page was a bit more changeable. It's annoying to have the side bar...

Professional Websites easily custom-built and maintained

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018
Zavier O.
Children's Minister
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was hired into my position with little to no website-building experience. And a website was suddenly very much necessary. After some searching around, I decided to use Weebly and have not regretted that decision in the slightest. They're super affordable for the wealth of features available AND how crazy easy it was to get my website up and running and published on the web for our customer base. Not only that​ but also our website looks like a professional did it! Little animations​ and picture slideshows highlight our best products and services available, menus are quick and easy to build, and there are so many other widgets that we could use, but haven't yet! I cannot recommend Weebly enough.

Pluspunten: Various themes available to make a one-of-a-kind site
Easy Drag-and-Drop website builder makes design approachable for anybody
Customer Service is quick and well-versed in any issues you may have
Competitive and affordable prices
Even if you can't find a feature that you like on there, you can still custom code in a widget (some more advanced experience necessary)
Lots of tutorials and help available
Website hit analytics

Minpunten: Some things are frustratingly hidden behind behind a higher paywall
Sometimes, the drag-and-drop system is a little fidgety and can be slightly difficult to get an element exactly where you want it.
Built-in word processor for putting text on your website is fairly weak and featureless

Drag-and-drop websites for all!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
Bryce B.
Web-master
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We used Weebly to build our website, and continue to use it on a regular basis to keep the site up-to-date and looking fresh. It is extremely easy to use, and we have seldom had any issues with the site.

Pluspunten: Weebly is an extremely easy to use website creation platform. Want a text box? Drag-and-drop it. Resize it. Fill it with some text. Want a picture? Drag-and-drop it. Want... you get the picture.

Minpunten: While it is extremely powerful, and very customizable, it certainly can't do everything that you could get done if you were to hire a web-developer to build you a site from scratch.

Easy web building for anyone

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2018
Aaron M.
Assistant Pastor
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used weebly for clients for 8 years and have been using it personally for the last 15 years. For the most part they can be a great solution for ministries and small businesses as most of the time they are not needing all the extra apps and widgets that are available on other platforms. They are easy to use for anyone, and I have found them easy to teach, even to novices when it comes to any type of website platforms.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use to not only build my own websites, but to also help clients learn to maintain their websites. On my personal account, I love the free apps and widgets available to put on my website and make it look more professional.

Minpunten: Apps are only available for my personal account, but not through my designer platform, which is an issue that requires me to turn away many clients or point them to one of my friends who does work with wordpress sites. Also there should be a way to host through other services such as godaddy and hostgator rather than just through weebly.

Weebly - great website builder for anyone who wants a website.

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Ronald G.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Weebly is a great choice for a quick build of a nice website and anyone can do it. Weebly is... in my opinion a great example of where the "internet/web" is going... offering site design and site building/creation to anyone who wants it. The days of needing a "web designer" and waiting months for a new site are gone and there is a reason why there are few website companies around any more. Weebly has some limitations I suppose for very large companies who want a lot of customization... but other than that customer/client level... Weebly will work great for everyone else.

Pluspunten: I have used Weebly for some basic websites that I needed to get up very quickly and for minimal upfront cost. My first site using them was at least 7 years ago and I still use them occasionally when needed. Nice templates/themes and can quickly build a nice website layout and add content. With the Pro level of site plan, you get great options like SSL (included in hosting at no extra charge) and other advanced site features to make the site look high-end.

Minpunten: The only con I have found is the cost of the Pro level (and Business level) is higher than comparable WordPress hosting. That said, the build time of a Weebly site is much quicker and easier to maintain, in my opinion... so it depends on how long the site will be hosted and then consider how often the site will be updated.

I love Weebly... but it does have some cons.

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Fantastically easy to use. There is no Website builder that is better. Weebly shines when it comes to making website building and blog setup easy for their users. The staff is remarkable and responds fast to any issues, the tools provided all work well, and it's a quick way to have an online presence for someone that knows no coding.

Minpunten: It can be expensive for what you get. A lot of features that most site builders have, Weebly doesn't. You can't remove the footer bar or use your own domain as an a la carte option, you have to pay for a starter/basic website, of which most features few people will actually use. People have requested the same features for years, and while the customer service reps are trying their hardest, Weebly developers keep leading people around in circles. If you're not a novice and can handle your own coding, Weebly shouldn't be your first or even third choice.

Create Professional Websites, No Programming Experience Necessary!

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Emily K.
Gym Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We used to have a guy who administered our website and we always had to email him with changes and he charged us for every change. We switched to Weebly and there has been no looking back! We can now control everything and make changes at will without having to pay someone else. Our website looks better now than it ever did before.

Pluspunten: You can create beautiful, complex websites with no computer programming experience. Basic computer skills are all you need. The software is pretty intuitive as well.

Minpunten: Sometimes you have to wait a little to get a call back from customer support during peak times, but they do a great job of helping you.

Weebly makes it easy!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Stephanie M.
Finance
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This website building software allows customization based upon the needs or purpose of the Weebly. I primarily used this as informational between my children and their teachers. The teacher was able to upload important links to connect to tutoring sign ups pages or presentations from that day's class work. It provided calendars and contact page to bridge gaps between parents and children who were learning to increase responsibility and ownership of their school work.

Minpunten: To get to homework assignments, a student will need to select the calendar, the assignment and wait for the calendar to upload in order to access the homework assignment instead of providing a link to direct a student to enter their work. It feels like it might be an additional step but it might be the most direct route based on the set up of the software.

A very interactive web developer

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In our editorial line, we have had the opportunity to try different web development engines, looking for that option that will captivate us in such a way that it will become our software par excellence. In this instructive search we get Weebly, a fascinating and very functional software. Weebly offers an almost endless range of tools to enhance the image and the functions that a web page should have. Hanging photographs, videos, text, templates, hyperlinks, external addresses, themes, color lines, graphic design, among other options, make Weebly stand as one of the most complete web development software that the market has.

Minpunten: Despite all these excellent benefits that I have outlined, sometimes the program is not completely complete, so you must hire a computer technician or a web developer to develop the most complex programming tasks. Of rest it is a software of high invoice, that appears like a great competitor in this hard industry of the design of `web pages.