Great For Those With Little Experience

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Joshua M.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

Minpunten: There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Easy and professional website design

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Lena V.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love weebly, I’ve used it for many of my businesses to create a beautiful and professional website. It is so easy to use and to integrate any type of business into a great website. I’ve used it for web stores, for appointment software, and photography. You would never know I did it myself, it looks so good.

Pluspunten: I love that it has the WYSIWYG design and makes building and creating a multi layer website super easy. It also has the advanced features and coding for more in depth design if needed. It was also great to have so many templates to start building from.

Minpunten: I didn’t like that you couldn’t edit the footer on the free plan. I think there are some limitations, like being able to place and move objects, that have unnecessary restrictions. For example, trying to move a photo or block of text into white space, it sometimes doesn’t allow you to utilize the entire area.

One Of The Best Drag And Drop Website Builders

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2019
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used Weebly to create my first ever website, and that free of charge. This was when CMSs where not as rampant as they are today. Weebly was a good choice for me, and through it I derived the joy of having my first website.

Pluspunten: I've been using Weebly for quite a while now. It is one of the available drag and drop Content Management Systems (CMS). I love Weebly for the reasons below: 1. It is free to start: Weebly is a free to start CMS. It allows one to build a free website using a free Weebly customised domain name, and free hosting. Weebly was the first CMS I used when I was starting out on my digital career. I was on no budget for website design, but Weebly provided me with all I needed to get started, and that free of charge. 2. Drag and drop: Using Weebly is very easy, and requires no technical knowledge to get started. I started using Weebly when I knew how to write zero lines of code, but I was able to get things done with the available drag and drop editor. One only need to drag some needed elements from the left part of the editor to the right part of the editor, and then customise it to suit his/her choice. 3. Security: Using Weebly one need not be concerned about updating the website's security, and some other technical stuffs as Weebly takes care of them. This lifted all worries about website security from my shoulders. 4. Ecommerce website design: Using Weebly to build an ecommerce website is very easy using the relevant drag and drop elements. This reduced the stress and the time to be consumed when trying to build an ecommerce website from scratch, or using other more demanding CMS.

Minpunten: There are a few things I don't like about Weebly. Those things include: 1. Outlook of the editor: This is a major thing that pissed me off Weebly. The editor's layout is not as professional as that of other CMSs I've used. 2. Cost: Though Weebly is free to start with, but when one wants to add a custom domain name, and/or some other features, the one will need to upgrade, and I consider the cost of upgrading to be high compared to that of some other alternatives. These are the two major concerns I have about Weebly, apart from which I will consider it to be a cool software.

There are better options out there.

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Rich D.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support takes a VERY long time to reply to tickets and/or messages. Sometimes up to a week. Replies are usually canned messages or written as if the CSR doesn't really care about helping you or not. Customization to our site theme from one of their on-site-listed 3rd party customizers made our checkout page un-usable after Weebly did some updates. I had to contact Weebly support twice (over more than a week's time) before they told me they couldn't help us due to our custom theme (which I don't think carries over into the check out pages). The customizer ended up fixing it for us. The only reason we haven't gone to another e-commerce hosting company is we don't have the time to invest in setting up all of our products again in another platform. When we do have time, we'll be moving on to a better platform.

Pluspunten: No much. It seemed to be what we needed after ditching a prior hosting company/shopping cart. The price was in-line or maybe a bit lower than some competitors.

Minpunten: After importing our item list we began to see how cumbersome using the back-end is. There's a huge learning curve. To this day, years after signing up, it's still difficult to navigate around. Lots of standard features are lacking, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to implement anything that their client base requests.

Great for the price; Use for my online shop

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2019
Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used Weebly for my online apparel business, and had switched to Weebly from Etsy. The experience has been great and I am still on Weebly’s monthly plan.

Pluspunten: Weebly has been great for setting up an online shop in combination with my Square payments account and my website domain I purchased for cheap outside of Weebly. Weebly has a great monthly price plan that doesn’t break the bank for me and it comes with everything I need including domain transfer, easy online shopping set-up, store personalization, etc. I was able to easily hook-up my Weebly shop with Square which has low processing fees and instant deposits & transfers. I definitely suggest using Weebly with Square as they both compliment each other and both offer features that go hand-in-hand and make purchasing, shipping, bookkeeping, invoicing, etc. go by smoothly.

Minpunten: I didn’t have any cons. It did take me a little while to understand how to link my domain but that was due to my own fault.

Great for simple websites

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Aaron M.
Assistant Pastor
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I gave up on weebly a few years ago, before ultimately coming back to them for most of my web design needs. In recent years they have taken great strides to making their sites function as good as their competitors and making their sites look as good as their competitors.

Pluspunten: It is easy to learn and use and easy to teach my clients how to maintain their own sites
Has a good variety of templates to choose from
They are starting to catch up with other companies by offering plugins and apps.

Minpunten: Customer service is pretty hard to get in touch with as you pretty well are left to emailing problems and very rarely get real solutions.
Not easy to allow your clients to have their websites transferred over to their own account once they are on the designer platform.

An almost top dog website builder

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Xavier S.
Owner/Musician/Piano Teacher
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would say that my overall experience with Weebly has been satisfactory but a little underwhelming. When I compare with other website builders like: Squarspace, etc. They seem to look more modern and more stylish. I do not know if I am staying with them or moving on in the near future.

Pluspunten: I was able to create my website the way I wanted it. I had been fighting to create a website until I finally did it and decided to go with Weebly because my wife has her website with them and it looked pretty cool. I chose a template and replaced everything with my pics and videos and voila I had my website.

Minpunten: I feel like the website can be clunky and sometimes non responsive. Sometimes while dragging and dropping the different options for photos and videos the preview would not be an accurate depiction of what it actually looked like in the website. It would freeze sometimes and you would need to get out and come back in and pray that the changes you made were saved, sometimes it was and sometimes it was not.

Using Weebly for Basic Website Design

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2019
Aaron L.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Weebly helped me to easily create a website and get it published on the internet in a short amount of time. It has many different features and they are easy to use. For my purposes, as a distribution of information, Weebly was a great fit. For others, it might depend on what they want to accomplish with their website.

Pluspunten: Weebly is a great tool for basic website design. Weebly comes with templates that you can plug right in and you can also create from scratch. There are many different options for inserting various items such as images, galleries, text, maps, etc. The layout is easy to navigate. It also has more advanced options like Google AdSense, embed code, etc. What I like most about Weebly is that you can get going right away with the basic features and then build from there. I had little trouble getting my website going in just a few hours.

Minpunten: There have been a few things I needed to do that required some troubleshooting. These were minor things like inserting an embedded Google Doc- things that not every user would need to do. I was able to find this information easily enough on third party help sites. I found the Weebly Help Center to be fairly limited in scope.

Excellent tool to create websites regardless of whether you are a beginner or not

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Rebecca R.
Software Development Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly is useful to create excellent web pages for SEO, because although it has few templates the quality that it offers is huge, so the pages created with them are very professional, and it is an excellent advantage to have the to create websites quickly regardless of whether you have knowledge or not in the profession.

Pluspunten: Weebly I like it mainly because it is a software that is really easy to use so that any user can be able to create their website without having knowledge in this field or not, it gives users the power to use html and css and to be able to edit more Deeply the website, is able to support websites with a high level of information so it is a great advantage, it also provides us with quality templates and although there are few have improved it over time so that now it has more of them to be able to create websites that fit our needs by doing so we have a page for SEO and the best thing is that this tool can be used in small companies due to its low cost.

Minpunten: One of the things I do not like about this tool is that in case of an error the website is not restored quickly, so it is necessary to go to your support team.

Simple Website Publishing

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Jared M.
NOC Manager
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As mentioned I haven't taken the time to search every nook and cranny of this tool. What I have used is absolutely fine for our needs. Every organization needs a website these days and Weebly makes it easy to at least get out there with your name.
They've served us well for nearly a decade, not worried about changing anytime soon!

Pluspunten: Simple interface makes snapping in new information easy, basic monitoring/reporting tools when and where you need it.

Minpunten: The complexity may be there somewhere hidden but I haven't seen it. This account is something I inherited and I've only learned what is necessary.
It does seem as though a more customized website is not possible, so if you are looking for a unique look, as you'd expect, you should look elsewhere.

Weebly is an incredible option for building beautiful websites!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019
Technology Facilitator
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very pleased! Weebly has allowed me to easily create beautiful sites for a competitive price. The tutorials and user friendliness are incredible!

Pluspunten: I have built several websites with Weebly and other competitors. Here's what I like most about Weebly:
- It's incredibly easy to use! Weebly offers a drag and drop interface that anyone can get the hang of using.
- Reliable and error free - I've rarely experienced loading/saving errors. It's a reliable platform.
- Weebly comes loaded with a variety of editable templates to choose from.
- No advanced coding skills are needed, bit there is room for that if you have that skillset.
- Pricing is among the best - even the free version is great.
- There are great tutorials if you find yourself lost or needing help.
- I think it's great for using with students
It's a great introduction platform for students in website design. The blog design is a great option for students.

Minpunten: There's little to complain about with Weebly in my opinion, but know your purpose or intentions. If you want to build advanced sites with lots of content or sites that require passwords or money transfers, it may be beneficial to look at other platforms. You are somewhat limited with what you can do/create or the analytics you can track/collect.

Even a novus can make this web building platform look professionally done

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019
Susanne N.
Medical Billing Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My business needs are being met with my site through Weebly. I have my provider resources built so my doctors and clinicians can go click on my forms or links and get what they need immediately. I used to do this all by hand. Having it set up on the website is a huge time saver for me and keeps everything available at the time of business for my providers and they don't have to come back to a task to complete it later if I am not available. My distribution lists are growing readily from the pop-ups to join my newsletters etc. I absolutely love Weebly's business platform, website building tools, and fee schedules. Give it a try. One more great thing about Weebly if you are just starting up they have a free website building tool and if I remember correctly 13 years ago anyways they offered free hosting with their logo inserted on the bottom of the web pages. If it;'s not free I can guarantee they are low fees to get up and running. Good luck choosing the right supports for your business and personal website management.

Pluspunten: I really like the transparency of Weebly. It is so easy to find what you need and the program is very intelligent in how it helps assign the correct choice of an App that you want to use within the website. When you collect information from the email links they actually arrive at the outside destinations for your distribution lists and for responding to your client's requests. If you can point and click and follow pictures along the way you have this one down already! I really like the customer service I have received from Weebly people. They have all been very friendly, efficient and provided me with working solutions in responding only after 1 request submitted. They are educated on their product and this saves me time. I appreciate correct information and easy to apply solutions as I am a sole proprietor managing all of my own systems. I always get this from Weebly staff. I won't use anything else.
The fees they charge are very competitive and they network so well with so many outside companies that managing your business requires. I say a big thumbs up for Weebly's technical gusto and friendly customer service.

Minpunten: You know I really have no complaints about Weebly. I am a somewhat savvy website builder and manager who does not perform coding so there may be more complex tasks that I am not aware that I would want. I can say my business has not suffered any loss from unknown or unused resources by building and hosting my website through Weebly.

Weebly Review

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Suzie P.
Owner, Instructor
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really like weebly. I feel like it's been too long though since they've added new templates, and I really wish they would do this very soon. I really like that I know their system well. I also like that they added the new 'apps' features. It gives the websites a ton of more capability, and makes my website more interactive for people visiting as well due to the new apps and tools I'm able to use through Weebly. Another thing I really like about Weebly is how I'm able to publish my work onto a sub-domain until I'm ready to purchase and go for hard launch to the public, this is great, because then I have a proper way to be able to preview my work and see exactly what my website visitors will see.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about Weebly is it's ease of access, and how plainly user friendly it's laid out. It makes it extremely easy to use, which helps me focus on the content I'm implementing into my website, and keeps me on task to get things finished in a quick and efficient manner.

Minpunten: I don't like how Weebly CONSTANTLY charges me for things I don't authorize. No matter how many times I tell them to STOP the recurring charge options, and as many times as they confirm that they have taken care of it, I never have a safe feeling that they will stop it, which makes me nervous. I've had to call weebly numerous times, because out of nowhere, I'll have a charge from Weebly for some unknown thing that I never asked for, and never consented to having my card charged for, and it's getting very frustrating to have to call them to correct the issue every single time it happens, all for it to just keep happening again at MY expense.

Great options for a self-published author

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Author
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love what I can do with Weebly. I use one of the smaller package options and it allows me to apply my logo to the menu tab, as well as knock the weebly.com off my website address. I found it easy to set up photos and link them to other websites, making my home page set-up exactly as it needed to be for an author. The package I'm using also opened up the option to create a password protected page. I haven't used that option and I doubt I will. I haven't needed it up to this point. It's nice to know it's available, though. Creating a landing page to add to my social media sites was also pretty easy to do.

Pluspunten: Weebly was so easy to set up and use. The drag and drop features can't be beat. The free to pro features are clearly outlined to help you decide which one will work best for your needs.

Minpunten: It's clearly created with fast, reliable internet in mind. My internet is not so fast, since our ISP uses cell towers to bounce signals around. We're a rural area and with only one company providing internet service, if lots of people are online, I can't even use the site. The editor just refuses to open.

Better than other website builders

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Sarah-jean S.
Business Owner
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

Minpunten: I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

Good website builder for small platforms

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019
E-commerce Fraud and Payments Management
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Allow us to built websites for our clients that are very nice to be seen, with all the main basic functionalities and very easy to manage

Pluspunten: We recommend Weebly to many of our small clients as for small companies that are starting their e-commerce business is not overwhelming and it is very easy to set up and use.It offers many features that allow you to customize your online store and some of the features are drag and drop so basically you need no effort or big knowledge on building websites.For the website layout, they do offer a great variety of templates that are nice and customizable. You will surely find one that reflects your industry or your style.
The tools to manage the inventory and to process payments are good. Supports stripe and paypal
My favorite feature of Weebly is the feature of the membership getaway, that allows you to give access to some pages just to register members.

Minpunten: Their strength is the simplicity, but it can become a limit when you are trying to grow your e-commerce as you might need other features that weebly do not offer as a base.
Templates are nice and have been improved in quantity/quality lately but it is still a bit behind from other similar platforms

Good eCommerce for small business

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Katie H.
Owner/Jewelry Designer
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly has made my online presence so much easier to maintain. Rather than having 3 or 4 different "locations" that I had to update with a listing or a sale, now I'm down to Etsy and Weebly. It's a huge impact in time management - I can focus on other things now.

Pluspunten: It was and is so easy to sync with my Square account and make a really beautiful, simple website. The integration with Square's inventory means that I don't have to spend hours copying and relisting items I've already entered, and I don't have to worry about updating my website if I sell out of something at a craft show - the inventory tracking and integration with Square handles that for me.

Minpunten: There are some functions that could be more user-friendly or personalizable - for example, adding badges or other HTML to the site. I have several badges from various organizations that I like to keep listed as they're my credentials, but the website doesn't display them well.

Develop your website, without coding in a few minutes.

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly is a great tool when creating websites, it has helped me to speed up the creation of small and medium projects, which is where it is most useful, however when creating projects or ecommerce with a massive amount of objects, It is not the best tool since it lacks some features to be able to handle this amount more efficiently. In spite of this, it is excellent, for personal use, medium-sized companies, or start up, that need a professional web page and at a low cost.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Weebly is how easy it is to create web pages, since it allows selecting from an acceptable variety of templates that have a great design, and are totally responsive, also allow the use of applications that integrate different functionalities to the website in a fast way, it is excellent for projects that have a large amount of information, since it has several tools that facilitate SEO, in addition it also integrates well with google analytics, with its content manager making CRUD is really easy and fast, so publishing content is an easy task, plus everything can be done without having to write code.

Minpunten: Although it is easy to edit web pages, you only need to drag and drop, to modify some additional functions or to edit the website more thoroughly, you need to know html and css, which maybe for users who do not know it complicates the task of personalizing their web page, does not allow to restore the website to previous versions manually, so you must contact the helpdesk, however, they are very attentive and respond quickly.

When comes to create a professional website with few clicks

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: this is the best source of creating websites in few moments. The limitations can be handled with extreme accuracy. The features which this application provides are far important as compared to cons of this application. So if someone is looking for complete package of website designing and development, he must select Weebly and enjoy the freedom of web designing

Pluspunten: When comes to create a professional website with few clicks, there is no best option except weebly. The reason behind its popularity is certain characteristics which it possess and offers to its users. However, a user has to confront pros as well as cons while using Weebly.
the pros of this website include drag and drop solution of all website creation related problems, built-in code editor, support to custom css and html files and much more. It is considered best application for small business owners who want one step solution for all their problems. Secondly, it allows the users to create websites with millions of templates which suits the need of every single entrepreneur. For instance, if you want to create website for list building, weebly offers templates which are most appropriate for list building purpose. Third, weebly supports its users with seo guide which mean along with creating website, they have support for ranking of the websites as well. weebly support centre is full of articles and materials which allows the users to rank their websites following a roadmap.

Minpunten: Nevertheless, the most prominent limitation of this application is that a user must have proper knowledge of coding for customizing the objects. It means their drag and drop customization is limited. Similarly, a user needs strong involvement of weebly customer support if he misses some point and wants to restore the website back. Moreover, it does not support ADI as well.

Software that can help with easy website making

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2018
Aria S.
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Weebly has been ranked as the easiest website builder recommended by most of the web consultants. Weebly offers all basic tools that you can use for building a website or store from scratch. Weebly’s collection of templates now includes a great choice of on-trend mobile-responsive designs. Unlike Wix and Shopify Plus it lets you download the full code to your website, so you can customize it or even download it. Weebly also offers over 40 pre-designed templates to help you get started. The layouts to every type of page can be found. Weebly also enables the user to add and install more apps for your use. Weebly also lets you create a fully customizable club to which you have full control.

Minpunten: When using weebly’s drag and drop customization we found it to be very limited. If you use weebly after using Wix or SquareSpace you will find it’s drag and drop customization very limited. On the case releasing new features weebly has been very slow . They just upgrade two or so features in a year but now they have picked up the pace. But they are still focusing on the cutting edge technologies, rather than that they should focus on improving the friendly user. Another tiny feature that my colleague pointed out was that the blogging tools need to be improved in a very little sense but it causes a lot. The feature is that you cannot highlight or show you most recent or most popular posts first. We have sent them a message and their response time was very fast.

Easy Shmeezy Website Creation

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Of all online platforms from accounting to legal, form graphic to word processing, Weebly is my favorite platform. I believe that says a lot!

Pluspunten: When it comes to Weebly, what's not to love. Yes its limited, but that's not the point. The point about Weebly is that its super easy. Obviously if you need something robust, even mildly robust, Weebly isn't for you. But if all you need is an easy straight forward and affordable, Weebly is just that. When I need to create a website that is feature rich I go to Site123 or Shopify, but if all I want is to show my portfolio (and maybe make a few sales) and/or to show my ideas, to have a platform with which to communicate to the online world, its really hard to beat Weebly.

Minpunten: My greatest regret when it comes to Weebly is that, being as restrictive as it is, when I need to create multi-lingual sites, that look avaunt-guard and cutting edge, I'm forced to look elsewhere. Being that I so like Weebly, I wish that wouldn't be the case. I wish that Weebly would provide the spectrum from super simple, fun, and easy (which it is) to highly robust (which evidently it doesn't wish to be).

My Review of Weebly Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used Weebly for several years. I've had an occasion or two to contact their customer support and they have been a great help. Usually, my issue is resolved fairly quickly. I cannot recommend Weebly an higher than I already have! This is a great platform to build your website on!

Pluspunten: I enjoy Weebly's "drop and drag" blocks to build the website. You can move things around. You can change the way they look. You can add features...the design results are truly limitless. I have used Weebly for several years in hosting a few of my websites. The customer support is terrific. I've only had to contact them a couple of times and have had very quick responses. Definitely worth the price (and their prices are VERY comparable to others out there that do not even come close to Weebly's quality)!

Minpunten: Every now and then, I will want to try and do something of a tweak to my website, and I do not know how to make it happen. There is almost no tutorial help. The best way of finding out "how to do something on a Weebly website" is to go to YouTube or Google and put in a search. I've found that is the fastest way to make a change I'm not sure how to accomplish on my own.

Easy and visual

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Angela R.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mainly good. Managing our own websites has been immensely successful. Cheaper, more responsive, better.

Pluspunten: You can see exactly how webpages look - and quickly build websites by dragging and dropping features.
We've used it for years. For the most part it quietly gets on with doing what it does best.

Minpunten: Doesn't connect with other apps well (some do), but it doesn't connect with Zapier.
You can't copy pages across separate websites, so if wanted to create a similar one, you'd need to do that from scratch.
Contact form data doesn't go anywhere. You'd have to manually update your CRM.
As long as you like what it offers, you're OK, but it's not super flexible.
Really annoying feature if your run your online store through it - when customers pay via paypal, they think they've completed the transaction, but then get redirected back to the page they saw before and have to click 'commit to buy' which many don't. They might ring you, confused about where their stuff is, or they might just give up and buy from somewhere else... I talked to Weebly about this frustratingly pointless feature, and the response was "That kind of how it is, soz".

The construction of our Blog was very easy thanks to this software

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Kunst en nijverheid, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Creating a blog has certain challenges, especially in the part of design and exposure of the information you want to reflect. In order to achieve the quality we were looking for, we came across this incredible software, and I can't stop praising it because it really is an innovative software that has very interesting characteristics when it comes to creating a blog. Weebly has allowed our work team to create a quality blog, with innovations that we had never handled as its templates for categories are very complete and aesthetically beautiful, which facilitated the work of editing the blog, is also a very intuitive software, ideal for using the option of "autocomplete" and add elements that we had not planned. At the time we were able to upload photos and texts to our blog by simply dragging and dropping in the window where we created the blog. And the best thing about this software is that it is totally free, ideal for building any kind of blog and website in an easy way, even in our team we are evaluating the possibility of starting to create our website from this software, simply Weebly we like it a lot and we do not stop using it and recommend it to our colleagues.

Minpunten: We see with deep concern that this software greatly complicates the possibility of migrating information to other blogs. We observe this when we collaborate with other colleagues who work in the area of culture, who ask us for content on some research carried out, or with journalists who ask for extracts from the researches and events we carry out to make their news reviews. It is very difficult to migrate this information and we have to use other methods to socialize the information we are asked to provide.

Website designer accessible and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Weebly is a tool that allows you to design web pages with really attractive designs thanks to the fact that the templates provided are of quality that is why the pages can be used not only for personal use but also for professional level, their plans are very accessible and it is a easy to use site is why it has been useful to please different customers looking for a website that represents them.

Pluspunten: Weebly I like it a lot mainly because it is a tool for designing web pages that is really easy to use, because in its interface you can see templates organized in different sectors and although not many are offered, they are of quality and they are organized so that it is much more simple to handle the search of the one that is considered appropriate to represent the website that you want to design, on the other hand it is magnificent that provides the power to visualize in advance how the website could be seen with the different templates, besides this tool saves the tedious work of having to look for the page to adapt to different devices because in an automated way the pages are optimized so that when visualizing in said devices they do not see in an inadequate way.

Minpunten: One of the things that bother me the most is that Weebly does not provide its users with backups of the websites, so it is quite tedious in case there is a very drastic change in the site or if for some reason the database is altered the website will be lost.