Over Weebly

Weebly helpt je je online store te starten en te laten groeien met stapsgewijze begeleiding, volledige SEO-optimalisatie, marketingtools en meer.

Meer informatie over Weebly

The website is easy to use and setup. Lots of features and ready to use api that makes this an enjoyable experience.

There are very limited features available. The code is slow and bloated too.

Beoordelingen van Weebly

Waar voor je geld

Weebly heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.723 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Weebly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.723)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Unspecified

Weebly User Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Joshua
Joshua
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great For Those With Little Experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Jimmy
Jimmy
Pit Master in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

It is easy and cheap and you can get a website up quickly

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I have been a loyal customer with now 3 websites for probably 10 years. I like them better than Go Daddy, well at least from 10 years ago. I think the Square addition should be a little less imposing, I know it is their company and I use them as my credit card processing and POS and the integration is cool but Weebly I think should be about the website first. It a quick way to get a website with a domain up and minimal knowledge cheap though so overall I do like the product.

I like how you do not have to know HTML and a whole bunch of other modern languages. It is quick and easy to launch a website and a trusted company that is not a scam which the internet is filled with. I like the shell overall and have 3 different websites with them.

When Square took over it made it much harder to navigate through the shell to build on the websites and it is not customizable enough for individual companies. Also I don't like how they try and force you into multiple expensive subscriptions such as (custom)@(your name.yourdomain) they want to try and make you think you have to pay google all this money and you do not. There are many things there where I feel like they should be honest and give you choices.

owner in Canada
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Weebly Website Creation

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The intuitive and user friendly interface makes it so easy to use even for beginners.

Weebly is the perfect tool for creating stunning visuals quickly and easily. I've been using it to create images for my blog posts and website and it's incredibly intuitive - anyone can pick it up in no time. see my website www.seetavacation.com

Some basic tools are free but the good stuff cost money, you have to pay extra

customer service sup in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Weebly

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like that I can create and design the website myself.

i would need to use it more to be familiar with it.

Tshepo
Tshepo
Assistant Finance Administrator in Botswana
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Build a turnkey store within minutes

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes web development easy since i can drag and drop to design my website, find a domain and even setup a payment gate in one place.

Its easy for me to build a ready to go online store within minutes thanks to ready made templates.

I'm sometimes forced to include other payments gates since the native one is not supported worldwide.

Director of Web & App Development in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Weebly may be the best website builder for churches and small businesses!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are extremely pleased with Weebly. After using Wordpress for many years previously and dealing with the broken code (quite often) it is definitely a blessing to be able to not have to worry about our site having a meltdown with a forced update.

It's a very intuitive product. But the ease of setup and the fact that you don't have to manage the site from a server standpoint is great. We love how easy it is to work with and how professional and elegant a website it has been for us. We like to keep our website up-to-date and current (sometimes by season) and Weebly allows us to do that without a huge outlay of cost.

There is really no way to recover deleted content. You can recover a page if it has been deleted but if text or images have been deleted you can not undo that. It hasn't been a huge issue for us at our church but for some other churches that we've assisted in building for them they have had issues with an editor "accidentally" deleting all of the content from a page and not being able to recover it.

Alicia
Business Owner in Canada
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Beginner Friendly Basic Website Builder

4,0 3 maanden geleden

It is easy to drag and drop and manage your pages. It is very beginner friendly and easy to understand. But it is very limited and extremely basic in design and function.

While it is difficult to migrate, you are not stuck with Weebly if you design to migrate to a different host. It did glitch sometimes and was difficult to customize.

Faiyaz
Faiyaz
CEO in Bangladesh
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Good Website builder on Budget.

4,0 3 maanden geleden

It's really very much easier than Wordpress. Though isn't that much powerful. Yet manages to give a smooth experience in Website Building. Price is comparatively cheap. The UI is simple and easy. Great for blogs.

A bit laggy. Lacks many advanced features. Sometimes themes doesn't support mobile screens.

Brian
Owner/Operator in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Weebly Is Not Wobbly At All

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Serves my purpose in the short term

Easy to use when understood, nice layout options, clean operations. free domain from ,weebly, plenty of options for editing and upgrading

Font and text color problems, image upload from computer is bad, a little confusing to navigate

Heejin
program assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Templates could use more pizzazz

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Weebly is a way for beginner/everyday users to build websites without needing a programmer or web developer. Their drag and drop style makes is super easy to make a customizable website.

I found their available templates to not be as swanky/modern as some other programs (eg Wix). The templates also only allow a certain level of customization, unlike Wix where you can start with a template but still change the page margins for example. Weebly is great for simple websites.

Tyler
Vice-President in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Weebly Review - An Easy Solution to Creating a Website

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would describe it as nothing short of successful. We have been able to build from scratch a professional website that has been great for providing information to our customers and guests. We have had no technological problems, though I did find myself contacting customer support on a couple of occasions. They were very responsive and helpful! Overall, I would describe it as a great success using Weebly.

My favorite part about this software is that it provides for the ability for more technologically-limited users, such as myself, to easily create a professional website. The ease of use is exemplary, as my favorite feature is the "drag and drop" ability to add in sections, pictures, and widgets. Additionally, there are extra plugins that are available but for basic use, it is very easy to quickly create a user-friendly website the has been easy for our customers to learn about our business.

As a double-edged sword, it should be noted that, for more advanced users, this might seem like a more basic alternative. The ease of use is great but for people who are looking for a more high-end, advanced website might want to consider other options. For the purposes of our business and its needs, this fits excellently.

shivam
Music Artist in India
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Make your Website in Just Few clicks!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Weebly is really Enjoyable , it was so easy to build website .. i am using Weebly at least 1-2 years :D

I like this website so much ! you don't need to design website by code . you need to just design by few click i like this this feature most and also it gives you 30 days trial for free which is the best option's for students / beginners !

all features are good But do you know that out of 1000 good things, there is one evil and only one thing is lacking in it and that thing is Website design .. website is good but I notice that when my free trial has been expired then I want to delete my website and I am trying to find out how to delete my website but i can't find it then my friend tell me there you can delete it .... So i want to tell you that please try to delete website easily and also add New Themes , Plugins and some thing more ....

Alyssa
Actor in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Do It Yourself Website

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Weebly. I have been using it to host my website for quite a few years now and it is so easy. I tweak it all the time and I've very rarely had any issues. And their customer service has always been very helpful. I highly recommend this program.

Weebly has been one of the easiest programs to use for creating and maintaining my personal actor website. I have multiple pages, photos, people can contact me directly through my site. It is all very clean and organized and there are so many options to choose from for presentation of your site. It is easy to log on and do as small or large of an update as needed, and your new edits are published in minutes. There's no middle man to have to get anything approved, you can just come and go as you please. I only use the basic free version of Weebly and it has almost all the features I need.

I feel like sometimes the program is a bit limiting when you choose a certain type of formatting. For example, on my cover page, I have the title, then a photo on the left and a box for my "welcome" on the right. I never seem to get the exact formatting or change the font/size to what I need in that box. But honestly, if this is my biggest complaint, that is fine by me. There really isn't much else to complain about. Maybe if I upgraded to the paid version, that is more of an option/there's more flexibility. I don't know for sure though.

Kathleen
Marketing Director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Consistently professional looking websites

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage the content on a drupal site for my college. I occasionally need a micro-site for an event or a specific campaign, or I'll need a short term blog. I turn to weebly because it's fast and easy for me to build and align with our main website. I've developed a few sites that are now moderated and updated by faculty--non-techy folks who are not intimidated by the interface. So Weebly becomes a time-saver for me!

Ease of use! The drag and drop interface makes creating webpages flow easily from a sketch to online reality. I use the blogging features the most. By limiting some of the layout possibilities, Weebly ensures your site will look professional. With the ability to add html segments, I find I can easily mount a rather complex site in a relatively short amount of time.

Although I see it as a plus now, I was a bit frustrated by the limitations on exact spacing and layout. Sometimes I wish I could move an element just a few pixels! Generally this is minor. And it certainly helps for people who are uncertain about design choices.

Susanne
Medical Billing Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Even a novus can make this web building platform look professionally done

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My business needs are being met with my site through Weebly. I have my provider resources built so my doctors and clinicians can go click on my forms or links and get what they need immediately. I used to do this all by hand. Having it set up on the website is a huge time saver for me and keeps everything available at the time of business for my providers and they don't have to come back to a task to complete it later if I am not available. My distribution lists are growing readily from the pop-ups to join my newsletters etc. I absolutely love Weebly's business platform, website building tools, and fee schedules. Give it a try. One more great thing about Weebly if you are just starting up they have a free website building tool and if I remember correctly 13 years ago anyways they offered free hosting with their logo inserted on the bottom of the web pages. If it;'s not free I can guarantee they are low fees to get up and running. Good luck choosing the right supports for your business and personal website management.

I really like the transparency of Weebly. It is so easy to find what you need and the program is very intelligent in how it helps assign the correct choice of an App that you want to use within the website. When you collect information from the email links they actually arrive at the outside destinations for your distribution lists and for responding to your client's requests. If you can point and click and follow pictures along the way you have this one down already! I really like the customer service I have received from Weebly people. They have all been very friendly, efficient and provided me with working solutions in responding only after 1 request submitted. They are educated on their product and this saves me time. I appreciate correct information and easy to apply solutions as I am a sole proprietor managing all of my own systems. I always get this from Weebly staff. I won't use anything else. The fees they charge are very competitive and they network so well with so many outside companies that managing your business requires. I say a big thumbs up for Weebly's technical gusto and friendly customer service.

You know I really have no complaints about Weebly. I am a somewhat savvy website builder and manager who does not perform coding so there may be more complex tasks that I am not aware that I would want. I can say my business has not suffered any loss from unknown or unused resources by building and hosting my website through Weebly.

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

As a web designer, I'm surprised at how pretty you can make Weebly sites

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a client ask me to build her two websites in Weebly and I must say they came out pretty awesome! Keep in mind I'm a WP/Squarespace designer so this was kind of something I didn't want to do. The good thing is my clients can easily just edit their websites after I make them pretty. So great for those who don't want to worry about the tech/maintenance etc.

The drag and drop builder is super easy to use and in fact, it rivals the WordPress and Squarespace ones. It's smart enough to know if you drag and drop a photo that you want the text to wrap around the photo. Other builders can't seem to get this right. They will usually turn it into two columns and have too much white space under the photos. MORE WRAPPING please.

It's glitchy in Firefox, took me a few days of running into issues to realize it was that. It works better if you use Chrome with it.

Binyamin
Farmer in Israël
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy Shmeezy Website Creation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Of all online platforms from accounting to legal, form graphic to word processing, Weebly is my favorite platform. I believe that says a lot!

When it comes to Weebly, what's not to love. Yes its limited, but that's not the point. The point about Weebly is that its super easy. Obviously if you need something robust, even mildly robust, Weebly isn't for you. But if all you need is an easy straight forward and affordable, Weebly is just that. When I need to create a website that is feature rich I go to Site123 or Shopify, but if all I want is to show my portfolio (and maybe make a few sales) and/or to show my ideas, to have a platform with which to communicate to the online world, its really hard to beat Weebly.

My greatest regret when it comes to Weebly is that, being as restrictive as it is, when I need to create multi-lingual sites, that look avaunt-guard and cutting edge, I'm forced to look elsewhere. Being that I so like Weebly, I wish that wouldn't be the case. I wish that Weebly would provide the spectrum from super simple, fun, and easy (which it is) to highly robust (which evidently it doesn't wish to be).

Aria
VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Software that can help with easy website making

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Weebly has been ranked as the easiest website builder recommended by most of the web consultants. Weebly offers all basic tools that you can use for building a website or store from scratch. Weebly’s collection of templates now includes a great choice of on-trend mobile-responsive designs. Unlike Wix and Shopify Plus it lets you download the full code to your website, so you can customize it or even download it. Weebly also offers over 40 pre-designed templates to help you get started. The layouts to every type of page can be found. Weebly also enables the user to add and install more apps for your use. Weebly also lets you create a fully customizable club to which you have full control.

When using weebly’s drag and drop customization we found it to be very limited. If you use weebly after using Wix or SquareSpace you will find it’s drag and drop customization very limited. On the case releasing new features weebly has been very slow . They just upgrade two or so features in a year but now they have picked up the pace. But they are still focusing on the cutting edge technologies, rather than that they should focus on improving the friendly user. Another tiny feature that my colleague pointed out was that the blogging tools need to be improved in a very little sense but it causes a lot. The feature is that you cannot highlight or show you most recent or most popular posts first. We have sent them a message and their response time was very fast.

Director in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

‘professional websites to start free’

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weebly offers an easy website builder for any person with basic web knowledge to setup the site with drag and drop tools to place your objects or comes with pre-built templates, unique fonts etc to make your site outstanding and exciting. These digital showcases display enough convincing to attract prospective online buyers. If you are clever enough you can get a better price for the same product from a niche market, when you position your site in a professional platform such as weebly. These are the advantages of using services of a professional platform like weebly. To add more, you have resources to present super quality audio & video to complement your marketing strategies. Additionally through weebly you can directly launch FB marketing and the weebly system is designed for effective SEO to flash throuth your competitors. Try it out with a free plan.

weebly is another successful hosting platform targeting primarily ecommerce clientele. Its an ideal platform for startups to experiment their ideas and gain experience in theirs ventures without making an initial investment on a website and then elevate for a fully fledged website to do serious e-marketing or online trading. Weebly offers highly efficient and productive solutions for serious ecom but at a cost above market averages yet with features not found in average hosting plans.

weebly wouldn’t let any stone unturned. Therefore its strange if one can find any serious minuses except for the cost of paid plans which in turn is justifiable in comparison to the features.

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A very helpful, easy and affordable website builder.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Weebly was one of the software that I started using in building websites for my business. It is just what people with limited technical skills need when it comes to manifesting their business online. I found it very easy to use and versatile. However over the years it has become outdated and in order to keep up with prevailing trends, I had to migrate to other software such as Wix .

The first and most attractive feature that I found on Weebly is how it provides a generous free plan. I found it to provide a satisfactory array of features. The user interface is highly reliable and offers an option to drag and drop new elements on a page which you can click to edit settings. Weebly offers a wide selection and flexibility of design templates together with stylish themes with different page layouts for different uses. I love how it offers unlimited levels of navigation hierarchy and on top of this, the software supports large site structures. Weebly is also convenient in that image galleries, video and music players and other gadgets are all included in the editor. In addition to this, there are a number of useful applications such as tables, calendars and social media widgets and it allows the use of external widgets and tools which is highly advantageous. Lastly, Weebly offers excellent support be it chat or email. The softwares knowledge base answers a lot of questions through comprehensible tutorials and step by step guides.

Over the years, there haven't been many if not any updates, no new templates have been added in a while to the software thus making it outdated. The software offers limited customization and I have found the classic editor to be quite laggy. In spite of the software coming in a number of languages, non English characters are not supported. Lastly, I really believe that an undo button would be very useful as there is no way to recover deleted content such as text and images.

Sales Man in Nigeria
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent site Creation Features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weebly is another excellent platform for creation of blog or websites and has great and advanced features to give your site great content. One of my greatest advantage was that I could pop ads without paying for the site.

Ability to integrate site with google Ads Ability to create the site with a smartphone. Weebly has an Application for creating a site and monitoring the statistics. Has variety of themes. Has an online store You can create sites for free.

Setting up the online store becomes too complex and confusing especially to a novice.

Software Project Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The platform that designs us wonders like

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very nice to have a platform that can provide all its technological capabilities, to create a web page or blogs in a simple, elegant and fast, that even anyone who uses it for the first time feels like a true creator of wonders. In our office we usually work with this system very often, especially when we urgently need a web page, on the other hand in our home my family has been greatly benefited in their daily and educational activities.

Weebly allows the particularity of allowing to change templates, this feature is very important since sometimes we have had doubts or we have decided to make certain modifications in our web pages, and we have even been able to make the changes after being published. Another important aspect is that all its templates are adapted to our mobile devices, which means being of great help, since we have access to all the content and we can view and modify the page at any time. It has the property of incorporating our pages elements such as photos, videos, etc, in an easy and fun way, with its peculiar style of drag and drop. This platform offers us a very good technical support, in the occasions that have attended us we have been very lucky with the help that they have given us.

Weebly presents the detail that when you delete a page, it is necessary to wait for the Weebly support team to restore the website for us.

Senior Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Weebly for a rural, small church

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have not used any other website building software, but I would recommend this as an option for a small business or church. You don't need to know much about website building. It is very user friendly. And the cost is minimal.

As the senior pastor of a small church, I take on may responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is the church website. I have no experience in the building of a website. Weebly makes it very easy to build and maintain our church website that includes posted sermon audio, links to our streaming worship service, weekly bulletins and a bunch of other things. And it is very cheap to use which is budget friendly for our small church.

Due to it being so user friendly, the options can be limited. This has occasionally brought some frustration as I've tried to re-size certain things or a posted picture is grainy, etc.

Yadah
Yadah
Business Owner, Trainer in Zuid-Afrika

Been 3 years and I still love them!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An affordable option for someone living off a third world currency, this has been fantastic. My site is stunning and I've had so many compliments on it. It's easy to use, easy to learn, easy to edit.

I've always had fantastic customer service from them. They make sure we get weekly updates if new and improved features and definitely try help us create the best website possible. I love the fact that it's a DIY drag-and-drop type of website creation with fantastic templates to choose from, but you do have the added option of editing the 'code' to customise it even more. The prices are phenomenal for what they offer, and even though I've been using Weebly for 3 years I'm STILL learning new ways to make my website look stunning and 100% branded. I'm a Weebly fan, hands down.

Although the customer service is great, it can also be really slow... Especially if you're not on a higher tier of the payment plan. I wish the blog page was a bit more changeable. It's annoying to have the side bar...

Char
Owner/VP Sales & Marketing in VS
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Solid, Affordable, and Easy to Use Platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weebly has been a terrific platform for our clients; not only businesses and storefronts, but for individuals as well. We have always had rapid responses for tech support and they have always solved any issues we have encountered. It is one of the easiest and user-friendly ways to build a great website.

We use the reseller platform and it has ample features to give client access if necessary, and to allow exactly what they can change. There is a minimal traffic tracker that will show daily activity and a repository for any forms that have been filled out on the site. For businesses with multiple locations, it is easy to clone a site and simply change the address and contact info. The storefront platform is very easy to use, and has good features for anyone looking to sell online. The blog is simple to set up and is very effective as well as attractive. It is very easy to unpublish a site, place it in a temporary holding state, and republish quickly.

The templates could be updated a bit more frequently. Although there is a nice variety, other platforms have been faster at adding new template updates. There is a need for a restore program, allowing the individual/webmaster to quickly restore an accidental deletion.