Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over UiPath

UiPath is geschikt voor bedrijven uit alle sectoren die hun web-, SAP- en Citrix-gebaseerde bedrijfsprocessen moeiteloos willen automatiseren.

Meer informatie over UiPath

Reviews filteren (579)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je UiPath eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (579)

Ronald c. R.
Ronald c. R.
Creative Content Manager in VS
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers

Using Uipath RPA , this is an alternative for businesses and individual users

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The shared usage of the web site and software is a fascinating way to behave and fits better for the company. Mainly, this is a recovery method that preserves ventures and certificates and enables them to be accessed on certain devices. With respect to process automation, it functions well. You will easily define which activities are required and then guide the processes to the appropriate destinations. On the wall, this RPA device indicates the way forward. You must download a software, UiPath Lab, in order to create a robot. The requirements of the project and configuration of the process automation program should be implemented in it.

Some of the latest innovations in process control utilizing robotics. When before it was a costly and limited estate, then. For through technologies, that is now feasible, nowadays it is also possible to carry out the whole phase of a personal computer. UiPath is a program that enables you to create a robot to conduct various functions, from email management to administrative routines. It was Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Automation of Processes (RPA) that enabled this possible and appeared as the scientific future. Those two fields of research and growth have progressed in prospects, allowing for major transformations.

Anyone who may not understand basic programming may have difficulty utilizing it.

Saroj S.
rpa developer in India
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Accurate Best tool for automation

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Like in other tools we don't need to go for a separate tool to automate/ development ,testing , deployment , here we can use a single product for all the work which is good to work and cost saving .
*personally preferred this tool
-i automate my manual task like email automation and login to my official application through uipath automation .

Uipath gives us to automate our task fast and accuracy , less coding knowledge and deag and drop feature ,most liking feature like we can monitor the process which was already developed , can automate our daily task ,can schedule task as per our wanting . providing pre define templet to design our Automation . gives good RE framework platform ,studio . with help of orchestrator we can run and schedule the task even after we far from the system . giving free license product in community edition . we can integrate with other tools , tool having .NET , Vbscript concept .

everything is good about is this tool ,nothing disadvantage about this tool , one think i can say mostly the procing for enterprise edition is higher .

Vikrant S.
Vikrant S.
IT Specialist in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

RPA tool with extensive use & support

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is easy to learn & create the bots. The overall performance of the tool is great & easily can be used for different Desktop & web based applications.

Incredible way to efficiently & easily create bots and helps in business decision making. The tool has number of commands to develop the bots & we can customize the commands as per our need. .

The tool crashes whenever we have complex & lengthy scripts. It would be good if in debug mode we can make changes in bot. Sometimes we face delay in technical support.

Amin K.
Software Developer in Duitsland
Informatiediensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Automation at User's Desk

3 2 jaar geleden

I knew about the screen scraper technologies but UiPath is really something else. After using it for about 1 month and a half now, the user experience is really great and not like any, not even those old screen scraper apps. But, the most important thing here that UiPath's triplet apps (Studio, Orchestrator and Robot) are enterprise-grade. We're testing the product and it meets every requirement of our internal policies. From the start to the last end-point, the experience is intuitive; easily design a solution in Studio, publish it to the Orchestrator which acts a controlling server and deploy it to the Robots easily with full control. At last, it's awesome.

Sometimes, we faced bugs and the documentation for the platform is still incomplete due to being new. The website of UiPath requires separate registrations for every of its major parts, why's that? Just simply create one account for everything there! You see, One for the Academy, one for the Platform, one for the Forum and one for the UiPath Go! ... Everyone likes the strategy of one for all guys.

software engineer in India
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

zero delay-zero escalation-zero error- the best rpa tool

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall good experience with UiPath

This is completely zero code platform. even non technical people also can easily learn this uipath tool. compare to other tool this is low cost platform. coming to features wise, we have orchestrator for running the bots and re-framework for re usable components by using we can easily develop the large scale of application. we have more than 300 activities to automate all kind of application. we have great feature recording option for web and data extraction. we can integrate all third party application like sql and apis. seamless architecture for uipath. excel operations can do with in minimal steps.

as of now i don't see any concern here but need to implement look and feel like UI.

Ximena D.
Ximena D.
RPA DEVELOPER in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Uipath is a great software to develop

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a perfect software to develop RPA, it has helped me a lot to automate all kinds of processes and the plugins as an orchestrator are perfect.

It is a great sotfware to develop robots, it has many tools that help you complete your work, the platform is very comfortable, it is easy to use, it already contains several activities, but if you add your programming logic you do amazing things, it is very rare that selectors do not detect web pages or desktop applications, that is, you can do almost everything you want. It also has courses that help you to have more knowledge of the tool. Interaction in courses helps didactic learning, and the feedback in the tests helps to make the information clearer. Each module has a good following, the explanation is precise. In addition, the videos that explain the information are very clear and use real examples, it also helped me a lot to see clearly what I was learning. It also has help forums, which are very useful

I have not had any problems with the software, at least once with the courses because they did not save my progress, but that is all.

Anju D.
Anju D.
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Best in Best Automation Tool-UiPath

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can automate day to day tasks like data entry,data migration.Also can automate email processing,Excel automation,PDF automation and so on.It eliminate repetitive mundane tasks which can have human errors.

It is the most reliable RPA tool with most advanced features.It provides both community version and enterprise version.The community version is completely free and can use for research and development.The Uipath also provides learning academy with wide range of courses in order to expertise in RPA. The community support also remarkable thing about Uipath. It is very active and get solutions for problems within seconds.

The Uipath have dependencies on updation in the environment.The robot may not identify selectors because that have changed during updation. We have to rework on workflows in order to make the process working.

Chandra sekhar S.
Chandra sekhar S.
RPA Bot Control Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Esay to implement, develop and manage RPA Bots

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use UiPath to build your powerfull RPA Bot with precise data and error handling. Stability of the bots are very essential once the Bot is developed. UiPath Bot have more reliable and efficient compare to other RPA Tools.

Easy to develope RPA bots and new features like add-on, orchestrator and cloud integration to scaleup the infrastructer as per requirements. Ui Path ablity to upgrate new features and continuse improvement of product is very critical for RPA. Ui Path free trainings, certification and community edition software are very usefull for an organization to build the RPA capability.

Please add "Go To Action Iteam" which will be more helpfull. Provide only updated new features trainings rather then starting all the cources from the beginning.

Executive IT in India
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product with bright future

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. We have automated more than 6 processes in our organizations which has provided us a lot of benefits

The whole interface and the user community which is always helping. The ease of deployment and creating workflow.

The activity search part can be improved as it's a bit tedious to find certain activities while developing workflow.

Cesar L.
Storage Engineer in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Automate high-volume work processes

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Uipath is an RPA tool that helps your work team productivity, you can schedule activities that are high volume and repetitive, thus attending to other work activities.

Automate repetitive processes that I carry out daily together with my work team so that it runs on schedule.

UiPath can take away the rights to use the community version at any time so it is recommended to get an enterprise version.

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerije
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best RPA Software in the Market

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe UiPath is the best RPA software in the market right now because it helped me and a lot of clients to build and operate automatic robots to save time, money, and energy on some boring and daily tasks. I'm really impressed with how UiPath works and how easy to use it and you really don't need any programming background to create and run your robot. I'm sure they will keep the good work and the best is coming in the future especially with the UI integration and all the helpful features.

I like UiPath because I can automate almost any boring and time-consuming task and I have all the helpful features and I don't need a lot of software knowledge to create a robot. I like it because it's very easy to use with a user-friendly interface and everyone can use it. I use it to automate my daily work tasks and I saved a lot of time and energy. I like the drag and drop function because this allows me to place the activities and automate a lot of things in my daily work without any effort. I like the user interface in the orchestrator, and it's effortless to use, and you can see a lot of information from there like the logs, robot jobs, errors...etc. I like the integration UiPath offers especially Excel and Outlook because I really need those in my daily work and using UiPath to collect data and saving it in Excel is Amazing. I like how their community is growing daily and the UiPath forum, Academy, Q&A section are great and very helpful and I can find what I'm looking for there. I like their YouTube channel and their daily videos because this helps me to understand a lot of things and to stay updated always.

I think supporting more softwares and Integrate them with UiPath will make this software almost perfect. also, I think the software is a little expensive especially for small businesses like mine and I hope there will be more flexibility in the future.

Nikhil J.
RPA Uipath Developer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

BEST CITRIX AUTOMATION TOOL

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a whole it was really good. It is really working well and producing meaningful results

UIPATH is the best RPA tool I have ever worked with. It is user friendly, and easy to adopt. The best tool in the market to deal with Citrix or image based Automation, it doesn't mean that it lacks in other fields. Uipath Studio is much user friendly than any other tools. Drag down makes user comfortable in writing code ( Actually No code). If you are good at drawing flowchart then UiPath studio is your all time friend. Another product of UiPath is Orchestrator. Which enables us to manage developed processes efficiently. Great customer support. I have been working with uipath since 2.8 years. And I am happy!

Ability to handle huge data of high volume. Uipath is not able to handle huge data like excel sheet having 100 thousands of rows. It crashes.

Venkata sainadh S.
Senior Analyst in India

Best Automation Tool

Opmerkingen: Business Problems i am solving with UiPath are:
Mail Monitoring, Accessing SAP, Sending the mails, etc.
My Overall experience in using UiPath:
It is very easy to learn. we can find the course content in the UiPath Academy, where the course is free of cost.
The content of the course is also very good. There are Hands On practice session also.
If you are new to Automation, i suggest you to learn UiPath. In UiPath we can find More number of opportunities in the IT field. It is an emerging technology now a days.

The User Interface is awesome and colourful. The automation field is on the whole new level because of this Product. The Bot scheduling in the Orchestrator is very simple. The Bot creation is very good and simple, a new user can create a Bot in just one day. In this product we can find a wide range of activities, we can use all the activities for to complete the Bit creation in less time. The Packages is also helpful in developing the Bot in very less time. We can publish our bot, so other users can use our bot from Packages.

I have used UiPath for 8 months, I found there are two issues. One is the desktop recording, if i created a bot using the Desktop recording and published. then if some one downloaded it and trying to use it it is not working in another system. the issues is with the screen resolution. This need to fixed as soon as possible. the another issue is with the selectors, after creating the bot, the selector issue arising. so i make that one as Dynamic selector, then also the bot can't find the selector in web page.

Prasnta L.
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the Best RPA tool in the RPA crowd

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Till date a nice journey with the tool. and received really the great support from the community.

First I will start with the learning the tool. It has a great learning portal from which a learner can independently and easily learn the tool with the real time use cases. which gives the first time user to use and implement it in any scenario. Again the interface is designed in such a simpler way that a novice or neophyte can start up with it without having the prior programming experience. And the dedicated support team is there to assist the learner in case of facing any technical difficulties. as well as the community forum is a gold mine to get any doubt solved at any time. after learning it capable enough to address any business scenarios with a really good and cool performance. Community version is a great approach to serve the society also in small RPA needs as well as the learning perspective While other vendors are charging to learn the tool. And the software architecture design that can both run in stand alone as well as in server or cloud distributed mode. while some of the other tools need very complex hardware to install and execute a simple script.

No words to say in against. It is the best it its way. But in case of intelligent automation and attended automation it could be better as compare to competitors. And the error and exception handling frame work (RE Framework) is a complected one for a developer to develop point of view but at the same time it is guarantee that it will create the robust and reliable solution.

Divyagomathy V.
Divyagomathy V.
Associate in India

Transforming Hardwork to Smartwork

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have automated a complete labour contract amendment process where the effort saving is 300+ hours it is now done within a maxmimum of 2-3 hours , previously it was so much manual work,the process involves bulk uploading, taking screenshot changing status in a website and activating the same finally deleting in bulk in addition to it the Db is also updated with the count and status of all these separate activities, all these activities are created as a single workflow and we will schedule the same based on demand . it has reduced a great manual effort.we were able to explore many areas in uipath while implementing this usecase it was a nurturing learning experience and it is successfully up and running in production environment it got us unique recognition among leadership.

The best about this software is all the time consuming mundane recurring activities can be converted in to a simple workflow one time after which it is the robot that takes care of it, and even in case of any error we can set proper messages and notifications,Apart from this all the basic activities are already inbuilt as packages and it also allows us to embed with new packages which are updated with new versions,overall it is an interesting and awesome learning experience.

We got to watch out for the updates every now and then because all the activity components are interlinked with versions and if there is an upgrade the existing version of our workflow may not work as expected, initially faced this challenge but there is a community forum for uipath where all these problems are addressed and sorted out.

Rahul kumar K.
Rahul kumar K.
Senior System Engineer in India

Uipath Robotics The Force Awakens

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We mainly worked on Web Automation for US-based Clients in Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) Domain, which involves automating end to end processes based on functional requirements using Agile Best Practices. Technically it involves Excel Automation in terms of reading the details of users having loads of data around 2-3 lakhs records per process. These are further processed after login into the application using integrated securities and Client Level authentication. At the end of the process sending the automated emails to the stakeholders informing about the insights above the transactions and errors that occurred using an unattended bot for the whole process

The handiest aspect when learning and implementing UiPath, it is less programming when compared to other software tools which require firstly programming concepts then one needs to have tool familiarity. UiPath has now introduced Source and Version control capabilities using GitHub and NuGet by Microsoft Corporation which gives us more control for the overall maintenance of repositories and workflows providing Continous Integration and Continous Deployment. Also, the Uipath academy has very good content posted out there in order to get started. It offers Free Community edition which is indeed icing on the cake. We have an option to write our custom activities using C# in visual studio and importing them to Uipath in order to fulfill functional requirements at the ease of clicks and strokes. As a software developer, I can customize my flow activities can bring in new changes without writing much of the redundant code at many places which add to the scalability and agility. Also, makes it easier to debug when comes to exception handling in terms of business and applications All you need is functional knowledge or domain knowledge. This keeps you far far away from hardcore programming paradigms. Next time you want to automate your rule-based tasks which are typically around 53 % if you are keeping count then just migrate all of that to UiPath Tool and let the robots do the work for you. Savings time efforts and dollars

Implementing image-based automation is quite challenging especially when you are working on the Client network using VDI. There can be many more activities that need to be provided so it can be further enhanced. If not possible to give the activities, then at least provide some paid activities like Abby OCR when it comes to the Optical Character Recognition. They have recently rolled out a course which is having contents for automating salesforce application, but no automation is required when you use sales force for development. For the outcome, we already have an automation method in terms of web automation. Hope that can be improved in terms of content refinement.

Rammohan B.
Senior RPA Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

King of the RPA Space

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its really been a great journey being an UiPath Developer since last 1.5 Years now. Personally, I never had to look back for any other RPA vendor for any other kind of automation. UiPath does provide it all. Also, UiPath has been constantly improving and delievering its features for all the community users specially with every new release having a surprise waiting for you. Recently added features like Git Integration, Computer Vision, Workflow Difference etc are the examples of it.

UiPath has been constantly growing in terms of features/functinalites and have been personally seeing it from the intial version of 2018 to the latest 2019.4. Its Easy of Developement, Flexibility in designing the Frameworks, Ability to Design Custom Activities stands on the top. UiPath has been constantly increase and adding abilities/features as a set of activities for the studio. If there is something not available out of the box to use, then you always have an ability to develop custom activities right from Visual Studio which is a lot easier to develop and integrate as well. I believe for almost all its users, its always the community forum that comes to rescue for any tasks that needs helps or suggestions. UiPath has always giving the importance to its community users from ideas to defects to suggestions. Have been seeing those ideas being converted into features for almost every next release. Biggest advantage of is its availability of the Comminity Edition for any one. Community Edition of UiPath along with the Freely available UiPath Academy Courses/Certifications has really been a game changer in shaping the RPA Space for the future. In short its the market leader in the RPA Space for sure right now and will be for the years to come.

Being a UiPath RPA Developer since last 1.5 Years there is hardly something that i dislike about the product. I believe it would be too much to ask but a more powerful debugger would really help a lot. Debugging capabilities like Visual Studio would really be more helpful for all the developers spending there time in fixing all those night mare bugs. Adding more capabilities to integrate AI & ML Solutions with UiPath would be something that would make this tool more powerful.

Gianna G.
Software Engineer in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy Process Automation

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company has only started using UiPath for its internal processes. The first one is the payslip distribution process, and it has greatly helped the payroll team in terms of reducing the time allotted for processing and it has given the team more time for other responsibilities that require a higher cognitive skills. The second one is a background check as a requirement for one of our clients. The HR resource assigned to that would have to manually input each employee names in the background check websites, and she is glad that she could now focus on other tasks while the background check process is being handled by a robot.

Using UiPath for RPA has been very easy, and the concept of RPA is also very easy to understand. Its benefits are a big advantage for the company especially if its processes are fit for automation. In my company, we have automated a process that decreased the processing time from 3 days with 2 full time resources to 1 day with 1 attended robot. As for developing the solution, UiPath Studio as a tool is very easy to understand with its drag and drop features, even someone with minimal to no programming experience can easily use UiPath. It also very flexible as it can support a lot of data types and have a lot of activities that work in the background. My first project using Robotics Process Automation and UiPath was a digital payslip distribution system in my company. We have deployed the solution internally and it has greatly helped the payroll team streamline their payroll processes. Off the top of my head, its drag and drop feature is what makes this tool easy to use and intuitive. You can simply search for the activity to use and to drag and drop it to the flowchart. It's very visual UI makes it easier to imagine the workflows itself since you are automating a process.

There are still situations where the tool is unable to get unique selectors especially with legacy systems. My team have tried automating Siebel which is an Oracle application which handles customer support tickets. We had a very hard time to get selectors for its buttons and textboxes, especially when it comes to collecting all of the request details. The same problem also arises with IBM Lotus Notes, the team had to do a workaround of hotkeys to prove that automating is faster than doing it manually. If UiPath truly is invasive, it should be able to support legacy systems such as these.

Bejoy edison M.
Bejoy edison M.
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool for RPA, easy to use, free availability of docs, Trial version, Tutorials

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Business problems solved Automated the account generations in different applications for Employee On boarding.
Getting forecast values of Demand Management processes in excel attachment and mail body, analyze it, process it and insert into database.
Fetching latest sales values from different department and doing data consolidations to form a dashboard and then mail it to business heads.
Identifying the indent and type of mail content received in the support mailbox and redirect the mail to concerned department.
Reading non PO invoice details form SharePoint form, validate it, send it for manager approval, and on receiving manager approval enter the invoice details with invoice and approval attachments to SAP.
Benefits Improved the speed of execution of process
Eliminated human errors - the manual actions had caused error in excel formula and it was unknown to the business until the UiPath RPA tool was implemented.
Development was easy with UiPath with the numerous inbuilt activities and support for custom activities
Issue handling was easy with the help of documentations, community and the official support team

UiPath provides free trial version of both Community and Enterprise edition UiPath provides Free Tutorials and documentations UiPath provides a strong, active and very helpful official community platform for clarifying doubts, sharing issues etc. UiPath has assigned an official team for providing support for the community users through this platform. We don't have to spend any money for trying out the features and doing POC with them. UiPath provides flexible licensing model which helps customer to spend based on their need. UiPath has reasonable license price compared to other leading RPA tools UiPath is an easy to learn and use tool with a great user interface. Unlike other leading RPA tools UiPath provides a great user interface so that a person with minimum technical knowledge can understand the flow. UiPath provides large number of activities which we can reuse as per our need just by changing the properties and parameters UiPath provides the flexibility to create custom activities as per our need UiPath supports integration with various OCR, Cognitive, ML and IOT related services and tools UiPath provides the flexibility to use unattended robot without need of Orchestrator UiPath orchestrator component is a very powerful tool which if utilized effectively can make the robot management and monitoring very easy. UiPath Orchestrator supports APIs using which we can get the details from the Orchestrator database UiPath’ s recording feature is very helpful to begin the

UiPath’ s reluctance to add the support of C#.net code till now. UiPath tool doesn’t provide an option to resize the activities as per wish, especially "IF" activity is a big Box. Non availability of maximize option in Property edit box, argument value edit box etc. No option to make a set of activities as Favorites in all projects done in a system, have to set favorite activities separately for each project. The comment option could be better, when an activity or sequence is commented there will be 2 wrapping sequence which is unnecessary and also the Display name is always same, the display name of a commented section should be the display name of the sequence or the display name of the activity itself.

Mattia M.
RPA Lead in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

A great robotic experience!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Through my creer i realized above 8 FTE savings across different organization. But, saving manual hours isn't the only benefits achieved during my RPA journey. I collect several operational benefits: - production boost - avoid new hiring - update procedures - reduce learning curve - reduce KT timing - improve customer satisfaction and consideration

Interface. I love interface. I love commands, button, easy to use, intuitive, under continous improvement. During years UiPath grows on market for different reason, main is the friendly interface. Simple drag and drop activity, simple flow design, brings people to speed up learning phase and introduction into RPA world. Antoher point of strenght for UiPath the market approach. Give course for free to everyone brings uiPath to became the most used RPA tool in the world. This enable to create a strong community infrastructure with certified and skilled people, helping each other.

Maybe in some flow UiPath stack for no reason. I mean, when you have some variables or arguments and initialized on "nothing" parameter you change the parameter/argument name UiPath bring to your attention an error message for the assigned variable. You need to delete "nothign" string and write it again. Another improvement point could be the selector management. UiPath doesn't allow you to insert variable inside main selector pane. You need to do it on properties pane.

Avinash S.
Avinash S.
Solution Architect in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with UiPath

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UiPath has massively impacted the way I approach projects. I am able to view tasks and processes with a better view on optimization and efficiency. Given the state of things today, 27/03/2020, RPA, and more especially UiPAth will most definitely be seen as a key player in enabling business operations in this day and age, efficiently and cost-effectively.

Impactful Features - There is a massive librabry of pre-built integrations for use, as well as an ever evolving list of activities being developed by the UiPath team Ease of use - The original UiPath Studio is more geared towards users with a development background, the new addition of the Studio X environment has massively bridged the gap to newer users. Business Integration - Aside from a multitude of connectors by way of API connectors, UiPath also provides for Computer Vision with AI, for the ability to interact with unsupported applications and environments.

Aspects difficult to use - Setting up the Computer Vision system can be tedious at times. The rapidly evolving application landscape makes it difficult to keep up with the pace of new releases.

Gokul vasan T.
RPA Architect in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing RPA Product

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are having many uses in our concern, like web data extract, citrix automaiton, OCR data extraction, Macros in excel, etc., for all those we have used Uipath and mostly we got 100% accuracry. Till now we have saved reasonable headcounts in our concern using Uipath.

Uipath definitely stands out when comparing to other RPA product in the market, because of it's user-friendly, easy to learn, we can implement in short time of span. When comparing to other RPA products Uipath gives more number of activities to use. Uipath having a lot of pre-built options for faster implementation. We can create custom activity in Uipath.

Uipath needs to concentrate more on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and document processing. Additionally, I think need to give for more customer support.

Abhishek G.
Manager in India
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

UiPath is a cost effective RPA Tool and a must buy for New entries

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Business Problems solved by UiPath are
1. RPA tool need to perform the repetitive activity in specific departments like HR and Procurement
2. Use of workflow tool get the things integrated even for legacy systems
3. RPA is the market need

Best part about the UiPath is the ease of deploying the solutions and also the Scaling capability which is provided by its robust architecture. Its very much compatible with the other systems using the API . Also its integration with other languages like Python is very good.

I think they should make UiPath more mature in terms of Cognitive and Cloud Architecture. These 2 pointers are must in today's scenario which is missing UiPath. Its peers have already aligned their Future Product strategy in this direction.

Miguel T.
Developer in Panama
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers

Hands down most intuitive and developer friendly RPA platform

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience is great, it is probably the best and most rich feature RPA development environment around. Factoring in how powerful and flexible the engine is by making use of the .net framework makes it overall, the best RPA solution.

How intuitive and powerful the tool for developing is. Being based in the .net framework, it has all the befits of and functionalities of that framework, plus enhanced capabilities developed by UiPath itself. This makes this software one of the most powerful RPA tools

When it comes to updates, they use their free users (Community edition) as their testers, introducing from time to time some features that may brake previously created process. This is not a big deal tho, but some times if you are not aware of this, it can cause a lot of headaches if by any chance you happen to push an update from a community edition Studio version, even if it is done to an enterprise server.

RPA Developer | Automation Engineer in India
Design en ontwerp, 10.000+ werknemers

With UiPath, automation now a cakewalk for anyone !

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UiPath has a Community Edition for learning and trialling out, available free of cost. UiPath also has several dedicated online academy with video tutorials and various courses, which can make you a hero from zero in RPA, again at free of cost. UiPath Community forum has lot of active members and helps developers to resolve any query/tips to handle challenges related to development, deployment and production. The UiPath support desk replies and resolves all our tickets/issues within a business day and even helped us by coming to our office, for tasks like license renewal, migration of BOTs etc. UiPath also has a dedicated marketplace serving as an open platform for sharing different packages by developers around the globe. This helps the developer community with reusability and scalability of features by sharing their own individual packages.

Be it any mundane tasks like invoice processing, document management, document extraction and migration, order processing, KYC filling, application integration, Citrix automaton, or any such rule based tasks can be automated with RPA technology. Among all RPA solution providers, UiPath is the best choice and market disrupter, from our hands own experience with top 3 RPA vendors while shortlisting UiPath as our RPA vendor. With its intuitive visual coding drag and drop and Microsoft SharePoint workflow foundation technology and open platform capability, code development and debugging is a cakewalk for anyone with minimal or even no coding background(someone like me :D ).

Image clicks depend on resolution and activities package management were difficult till 2018.2