Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ResMan

Het platform van ResMan is ontwikkeld om meergezinswoningen naadloos te beheren, voor efficiënte workflows en gratis live-chatondersteuning.

Meer informatie over ResMan

They are easy to get along with and I predict they will give Yardi and Onesite a run for their money.

I don't think at this time there is anything missing or needed to be done.

Beoordelingen van ResMan

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ResMan heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 462 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ResMan eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (462)

Becky
Becky
Vice President in VS

Easy, convenient

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love that I can get an easy overview of my entire portfolio. The dashboard is useful, the reports are great and the software is very intuitive. There is an easy flow between products and everything is included in the monthly price.

I would like better reporting for excluded units

Erica
Leasing in VS

ResMan

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Love the thorough reporting Payment processing is easier than ever Support is always very responsive with appropriate timing

The onboarding process was undesirable.. we had to basically manually onboard ourselves after the transfer, with most of our questions going unanswered. Our rep, [sensitive content hidden], couldn't really answer anything and would just point us to the knowledge center every time, even though we had exhausted that option already. She would then just put in a support ticket, which was nothing we couldn't do ourselves. Maybe just a more hands on rep for onboarding clients would be helpful!! Other than that, I love the software and am happy with the reports, and accounting abilities.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Erica, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear that the platform's reporting, payment, and accounting functionality are user-friendly and our support team has been able to help you with any issues you've come across. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback regarding your onboarding experience with the team to help improve in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Operations Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Getting Better, but not there yet

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think ResMan is TRYING to get in the game, but I wish it could happen a little(or a lot) quicker. Our account rep and support team are always great, they really do try their best to make all of our Property Management Softeware dreams come true.
I REALLY want to love ResMan, I am hopeful that the future will show some drastic improvements!

It is somewhat easy to use, the dashboard is attractive and doesn't look sterile and cold like OneSite. The support team needs to be larger, but the team they have definitely does their best to react quickly and puts in requests for enhancements when we can not be helped. They are always friendly and upfront on what is coming and what they are trying to improve.

Too much double work, for instance to add lease term options you must add the property to the lease terms desired under Admin, Settings AND add the lease term under Property, Unit Type. As an Admin that the Regionals/Site Team depend on it is imperative that requests be taken care of swiftly and almost every task in ResMan requires an absorbent amount of time on the back end. Easy Lease, there is nothing easy about this.... from the set up to the use at the site level. Entarata has been my favorite with inline applications/leasing as far as ease of use and customer experience. Real Page wins over ResMan in this area as well. It feels like the software was designed by out of industry people, alot of things just don't make sense. For example if you want to require that applicant's enter their email address to complete the application(which OF COURSE this should be a required field when you are using online lease forms/apps) you can not exclude non-lease holders or children. Everyone in the household has to have an email entered....

6 jaar geleden

Hi Michael. Thank you for your review. Everyone at ResMan loves First Choice. We'll be reaching out to you directly to address your concerns. We have some great stuff around the corner that should put a smile on your face. We're working hard to make it the best software you'll ever use. Please always feel free to reach out...we're here to help. --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing

SHAUN
Regional Supervisor in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

I love Resman

5,0 3 maanden geleden

very user friendly, love the training links

wish I would have known about this software years ago

Billi Jo
COO in VS

Biggest Fan

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From my Rep on day 1 to the current state of my portfolio my overall experience has been great.

Having been in the industry for 25 yrs and worked on various Property Management Software solutions, I am forever a lover of all things ResMan!

I would like to see an app for users. Signing in can be a hassle.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Billi Jo, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear that we're the platform of your choice among other alternatives on the market. We're happy that its been a positive experience working with us at ResMan! I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Jennifer

Awesome Software

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience and anytime I have to reach out to support they are super friendly and helpful.

I love that it combines my Application/Lease software, screening software and payments into one program and I am not having to go to each individual one.

In invoices if you have a credit due to a return you have to go and back out the original payment so it can be applied to that transaction vs just being able to select one that has already been paid out.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Jennifer, thank you so much for taking the time to review the ResMan platform. We're happy to hear that you can manage everything you need in a centralized platform together and have had a positive experience overall. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Margaret
COO in VS

Best Move Ever

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: OMG - they have everything now. We are able to optimize all angles of property management.

Resman is the by far the simplest and easiest software program. Training new employees, even those with limited computer skills is simple.

Support is a little slow and confusing at times.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Margaret, thank you for taking the time to review the ResMan platform. We appreciate you sharing your experience and insight with us! We are excited to continue delivering value to our users and customers now, and into the future. Have a great day!

Alyssalyn

Monterey at Beach - Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am in LOVE with ResMan. I would be devastated to move to another software. Even with the simple glitches its still a 10/10 for our property.

I love how easy you can access everything you might use all in 1 place. It's easy for every level that you come in on and it's so versatile whether I am using it under COA or LLC

There are only a few glitches with ResMan, but the good far outweighs the bad. 1) Applications process, some time it glitches in the last couple of steps and we end up having to move to a paper app. 2) I would love if there is a way to remove charges out of the original delinquency list of just delinquent rent.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for providing your feedback using ResMan! We're so happy to hear that the solution is versatile and helps you in your role. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve your experiences in the future. We appreciate the kind words and thank you again for sharing with us!

Olivia
Olivia

The Ups and Downs of Resman

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Resman is easy to use for everyday simple task and very efficient, the problem I have experienced is not being able to correct a mistake or back up when needed simply and quickly.
Overall I would absolutely recommend this software to other property management companies.

I love that it is so easy to navigate. I will be paying bills and need a GL Code, so instead of pulling out the list you can just put like paint in the search bar and get the Code you need. Simple and efficient I like that our background screening and rent payment site is accessible within Resman. I love the little lizard guy. I like that you can stroll over something and get an explanation of it's function, that is wonderful.

I have no way to back up, so I have to pull the addresses back up while working in them. I do not like that you cannot just enter someones phone number without getting their birth date and social, it will not let you save the number without it and some people don't like providing that info when all you really need is an updated contact number. I have had issues when trying to take a roommate off the lease and creates an accounting nightmare that I have yet to be able to correct. When doing the move out reconciliations I have found that a simple mistake will create double charges.

Obaid

Very Easy to Use

4,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

I used resman and liked the software. It was easy to navigate around, functional and made it pretty easy to follow.

I can't think of any, it was pretty straightforward and easy to use.

3 dagen geleden

Hello Obaid! Thank you for your review of ResMan! We're glad to hear that our solution's ease-of-use and functionality helps you inn your role. Thank you again for your insights and feedback!

Melissa
Community Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GREATNESS

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I prefer it, I love it, I recommend it to all.

Easy to use- you have more than one way to do all things for different learning patterns. Drill down features are amazing. Accounting side and Operation side work well with each other. Alot of the industry software has either a stronger front end or and amazing accounting. It is rare that you have a general good system on both sides.

Which experience a lot of glitches and I'm not sure if it due to all the integrations. We are always fixing links, " they are broken". I wish it had a lock like Yardi on it- Which does not allow the leasing team to move forwarded with out collecting information. Resman- the main tab does not all the rest, we have to go back and manually enter.

Amber
Business Office Director in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Resman Software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use ResMan daily and overall it has been very helpful and easy to use. The customer support has been very helpful, and if I have had any questions or needed any help navigating the site, their customer support team have been great. I tend to use the chat option, and have always been able to get detailed instruction on how to solve any questions or issues I may have run into.

The ease of scanning invoices and paying them is a major plus. The ability to have the invoice stored in the system so if needed I can go to the vendor and view without having to search through my paper files is extremely helpful.

I do not like that when I post charges on the 25th of the month, and if for some reason need to change that charge or if it was posted in error, I cannot make the change until the 1st of the month. The wait list option in ResMan is of no use to me due to the fact that you cannot input a charge, we do a paid wait list. In order to post a charge and payment I have to input them as an Applicant.

Brittany

Best Property Management Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the best property management software I have used. I would recommend them every time.

Very user friendly and the chat support feature

Notifications for messages within the system. Glitches with applications

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your support, Brittany! Our teams work hard to make ResMan the most user-friendly property management platform on the market, so thank you for the feedback.

Jillian
District Manager in VS

ResMan Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I would recommend ResMan to another company to implement. I would also like to continue to use this software in any future roles that I may take outside of the company I work for. It has been the most efficient and easy to use software that I have worked with.

I love how user friendly it is. The resident communication function should be an industry standard! The accounting software is very easy to follow and again, very user friendly.

On the setup side of things, there are some challenges understanding how to properly set things up. There are features that we don't need to use, but are required to use in some instances. An example being the online application process.

Aminah
Accountant in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Resman, alternative to expensive competitors

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every accounting software has its loopholes but the difference is how the software company make use of any loopholes reported. With Resman, they have people dedicated to improving their software and they welcome suggestions and observation. Then they don't take that lightly. They discuss it with their development team and find a solution immediately. Other software company may listen but they may not take action according to expectation. I have been using Resman for almost two years now and so far, I do not have any significant complaint yet. I give them 4 out of 5 stars. The missing one star, being the room for more improvement.

I like the fact that they have dedicated friendly Customer service who would be there for you by email, by chat and by phone specially when Resman is new to you and trying to learn its features. Compared to other accounting software I have used, I would most likely recommend Resman to others. I also like the fact that they take criticism and reported loopholes constructively to improve and develop their software better to be more competitive. Another this I like about Resman is they help you when you set up the books at its initial stage.

Initially, I did not like the bank rec modules, but it looks like my problem with it has been addressed. I also least like the transaction categories because when you create charges, you think the category you chose would flow through the financial reports, but not all the time. It depends on how the transaction categories are being set up. If they were set up incorrectly, then your reports will not be correct and you will end up doing a journal entry to correct them and it is not efficient in a way. Garbage in, garbage out, sort of. What I would like to see is when you create charges, you should be able to choose from the chart of accounts directly, and not from the transaction categories.

6 jaar geleden

Aminah, Thank you for two years of loyalty and understanding. We have come a long way and as we continue to grow, expect us to be even better! --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | [email protected]

Laura
Business Services Manager in VS

Res-Man

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: we love the online features, as a business continuing to grow Resman feels like it has grown with us, there really is nothing lacking that I can think of

the features are very easy to navigate and almost everything we can do as an admin, there are a few times we have to call just because it is something out of our ability but when we do call everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. I believe that the customer service has grown alot in 3 years before it was hard to reach anyone but now it is very efficient.

so far you all have kept the pace with other software, the ease of Resman is very nice to work with

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using ResMan! We're so glad that our solution is easy to navigate and allows you to be the best in your role. That's the goal! We appreciate your kind words and the shout-out to customer service. I'll be sure to let them know! Thank you again for sharing with us, and we hope to continue to grow together with you!

Melanie
Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Program

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the program works great and I enjoy using it.

Resman makes it easy to communicate with your residents. The text feature is by far my favorite thing.

The Easy Lease integration with Blue Moon. There are lots of bugs that never seem to get fixed. Things that previously work, just stop working. Also, there should be a way to merge duplicate contacts.

5 jaar geleden

Melanie, thanks for taking the time to review ResMan! Your remarks about Blue Moon are a regular topic of discussion in our office. Leasing laws and regulations are abundant, lengthy, complex, and frequently changing. That makes integrations and automation challenging since every time a regulation is introduced or modified, a form needs to be changed, which requires the software to be updated. It can be frustrating for users and software developers alike! We have a team that monitors for changes and implements software updates as fast as possible. We envision a day when Blue Moon integration rarely results in a bug. We're constantly working toward that goal. Thanks for your business! We love all of our friends at 1st Choice! Dennis Behrman | SVP of Marketing

Kerri
Regional Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Resman is like the "I can read" books

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my managers are able to track everything they need daily utilizing the boardroom. No stone is left unturned and everyone knows where they stand and what is needed to meet their goals daily.

I like that this software is so simple and easy to use even for the non-accounting type person. I believe it has made those persons even stronger in their financial analytics.

I would like for all our outside applications to be integrated with Resman. It would be better for this to be a one stop shop without having to log into other apps. However, I do believe we will see this get better as the software evolves to allow the integration of the other useful applications we use.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using ResMan! We're so happy to hear that our solution is easy to use and helps to enable you and your teams to be the best in their role. That's the goal! I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to hopefully help improve future experiences. Thank you again for sharing with us and for the kind words! Have a wonderful day!

Diane
Community Manager in VS

ResMan Rocks

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I learned ResMan quickly. Easy access to rent posting, reports, and overall super!

ResMan is one of the best softwares I have ever used. Tech Support is very helpful as well.Great personality on the other side

None- I have not run across anything that ResMan tech support could not fix.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using ResMan! We're so happy to hear that our team has been able to help and support you through onboarding with ResMan! That's the goal! Thank you for the kind words and I'll be sure to share with the team. We appreciate you sharing with us!

Alyssa
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Not expensive, but also not very user friendly

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The simplest thing that normally I could figure out on my own always turned into an hour long call. 1/2 the time I am given the wrong answer when I call and am required to call back because they are wrong about how certain things work.

I like the prospect system, work orders, communication tracking, things like that.

The ledger & accounting system is the worst I have used. You really need to check the other rent management programs and see how easy they make it compared to this system. The simplest thing that normally I could figure out on my own always turned into an hour long call. 1/2 the time I am given the wrong answer when I call and am required to call back because they are wrong about how certain things work.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Alyssa, thank you for taking the time to review the ResMan platform. We appreciate you sharing your experience and insight with us! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team to help improve your experience in the future.

Nancy
Accounting Specialist in VS

We Love ResMan

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Much more user friendly than other Property Management softwares I have used.

Bill paying process, bank reconciliations, research, reports.

Any software change of this magnitude is difficult. But ResMan support was great!

9 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using ResMan! We're very happy to hear that our user-friendly reporting and accounting features help you in your role, and that support has been responsive to you! That's the goal! Thank you again for sharing with us!

Viki
Director of Property Management in VS

Will Never Use Another Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Resman since it was in the beta stage. I love this software. It's easy for employees to learn and easy to maneuver through.

I love the ease of corrections when mistakes are made. There is every report you can imagine. You have at least 2 to 3 ways to get somewhere in ResMan or what you are looking for.

I wish there was a better built in Marketing platform. We could post ads from ResMan to Facebook, Craigslist and others. Some numbers on the Reports don't match which is frustrating.

Jennifer
CFO in VS

Resman Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Resman for the past 2 years and it is an amazing software. With Resman you have easy access, and user-friendly functions. The layout of the website is great and the navigation is easily understandable. You have hyperlinks from reports to residents, invoices, and transactions that are so convienent in checking any discrepancies. The conversion process is getting so much better from our first conversion to our latest conversion it was painless and fast and the customer service was proficient. The different communication methods from texting to emailing in bulk are so convenient for Property Managers.

There are so many great features in Resman it is hard to choose, the reports are great, the integration partners are so convenient and easy to set up. The software is so easy to navigate and you have an integrated calendar in which you can add an event and tag anyone in the company. The software also has a tasks bar to add daily, weekly and monthly tasks. There are still many great features provided.

The thing I like least about the software is the ledgers which could sometimes be a little tricky for personnel to understand.

Justin
Manager in VS

26 units

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the price and how many units I managed ResMan is a great valued service. It has tons of potential but at the same time its internal software logic is frustrating to use.

This software has the ability to work with almost any need or business. I have been with ResMan for almost 2 years and during that time they and improved the user interface a lot.

The instructional videos are lacking. The compatibility of ResMan and its services are frustrating at times. Adding a screening company to process applications took about 3 months to get functional. ResMan has a great dash board concept but any time I do anything more then surface deep its internal process is annoying. example: Moving out a tenant is extremely confusing. I had to write myself a cheat sheet with 10 different steps I have to do, to fully process a move out. And the steps are all located in different spots with in ResmMan. I would think a normal repeating operation should be a bit more streamlined.

6 jaar geleden

Justin, Thanks for your review. I'd like to get you connected with a customer success manager ¿ live, not through email or chat ¿ so that we can help you get a smoother ResMan experience. Shoot me an email with your contact information. -- Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | [email protected]

Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent for SMB's not enterprise ready

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using ResMan for a couple of Affordable communities and have enjoyed the ease of use and the layout of the affordable module. We are a larger organization and though it is an excellent product that I would recommend to those in the SMB market or new to property management, it is not quite what I would consider a competitor for enterprise systems, like Yardi Voyager, but better than Realpage OneSite. If you are looking for something robust and engaging for your communities then I would give ResMan chance. If you are looking for something with a stronger emphasis on accounting, investment management, and customization then you might want to consider other options.

The software has a strong focus on the resident and operations of the community. The layout is simple and easy to understand. Good PM and resident accounting.

The accounting side is not quite there for investment management, ownership, or advanced enterprise level accounting. The options to customize or create custom reports is difficult and a large learning curve for non-technical users.

6 jaar geleden

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that ResMan has made managing your Affordable communities much simpler. We are also very excited about where we are headed in terms of our accounting and reporting features. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you need additional assistance or help reaching a specific goal, reach out to me and I can get you connected with our support team. --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | [email protected]