Adobe Campaign reviews

Over Adobe Campaign

Oplossing voor het ontwikkelen van marketing-datamarts en het beheren van direct marketing campagnes via meerdere kanalen.

Meer informatie over Adobe Campaign

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps.

Adobe Campaign begins to slow down after two hours of work. From whatever computer I go, the problem remains.

Beoordelingen van Adobe Campaign

4,0
3,9
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Adobe Campaign heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 161 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adobe Campaign eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (161)

Gautam
Gautam
Director in Bangladesh
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

It is like a Pro tool for Content Marketing Business online

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This program is fantastic for automating marketing processes. The tool makes managing customer relationships a breeze.

It has a very friendly interface. By tailoring campaigns throughout the whole network, we can improve every customer's web, email, and mobile phone experience. Customization on various channels for various clients is simple, and workflow and modification are both extremely possible. It also provides us with the option of creating a personalized dashboard that allows us to configure it to our liking and puts all of the capabilities at our fingers.

The only issue is that you might need to be a little techie to understand the platform and make the best use of it for great results

Shaun
Shaun
CEO in VK
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Overwogen alternatieven:

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Shan
Sales and Marketing Manager in VK
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent all in one marketing tool with great capabilities

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the platform has helped us a lot as many of our leads have been qualified for opportunities through the platform. Managing all your leads is very easy and nurturing those leads has been very helpful for our business. The reporting has helped us to take our stakeholders on board to show our performance and has helped us manage all our marketing activities through the platform.

This product has been extraordinary at a few things such as workflow management and creation for marketing automation. This has resulted in us managing all our lead nurturing and generation campaigns. The personalisation offered by the platform is not compared to any other competitor. Furthermore, it does integrate easily with all third-party platforms which is a crucial part of us using the platform. There are many templates available to use for email marketing and it is very easy to create emails within the platform.

-Not many things to dislike but there are a few essential things such as the price, it is just too much when compared to others in the market. -Adobe poorly provides the customer support - They never understand any problems, you need to find your own way. -There are issues with navigation and from time to time there are bugs.

giselle
graphic designer in Mexico
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

usefull tool for my company!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: we used to waist so much time emailing our costumers and this software save us money and time because now we automatice our emails.

it's easy to use, the interface is instinctive and provide the solutions for my company clients improving costumer experience.

for some of my collaborators was difficult at the beginning but it's worth it

Grace
Grace
Digital Marketing Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

A quite complete marketing tool.

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Although there is not a great deal of customer support, the design and structure of Adobe Campaign is easy to navigate, so newbies don't have to worry too much, getting up to speed is quick and the community using this tool is active.

With this software we can create attractive and easy to do campaigns, very creative and promising, I consider Adobe Campaign one of the best solutions for marketing, outreach and email. Another great advantage is the templates that are ready to use, and if you are familiar with more Adobe products, you can get the most out of this tool. -It combines conveniently with other Adobe products, such as Adobe Target or Adobe Experience Manager, improving the quality of work, communication and getting better results. -Email campaigns are very effective and easy to update to keep customers up to date on products and services. -We can plan effectively with the right customer data, provided through the infrastructure offered by Adobe Campaign. -Streamline sales channels.

The support is not the best, communicating mainly by email is not the most accurate for a tool like this, solutions and answers are slower this way. Another unattractive aspect is the price, if the customer support was better or at least existing, the balance would be fairer.

Mohsin Ali
Mohsin Ali
Managing Director in VK
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic all in one marketing platform

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe campaign is very easy to use the tool, that helps the organisation conduct and optimises campaigns which can be either for email marketing or social media marketing. It has been a great experience for us to use the product, helped us to convert most of our B2B clients.

It's a very straightforward tool that is essential for every organisation, it has helped us manage all our contacts and segment them as per their actions and carry out email campaigns. The best thing about Adobe campaign has been around the area of personalised and customized user journeys.

It's quite expensive as compared to alternatives, the only thing I hate about Adobe Campaign is it occasionally crashes when building heavy workflows.

Joshua
Joshua
Freelancer in Ghana
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Silfrido
Silfrido
Instructor in Venezuela
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Connection through all channels with efficiency

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

Stephen
Investor in Frankrijk
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ACC and me

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pure pleasure

I have to honest I have been an Adobe fan for years. Why?? I take a ton of Photos that where I tripped over and I have looked and studied everything they do that is on the market. It all comes down to reading reviews, talking topeople who have Adobe software and talking to the venduers. "Never once was I disappointed.

The cost would have to be the only thing. But then again "You get what you pay for. In Adobe's case you get a lot more than what you pay for.

Mohammad
Field and Digital Marketing Manager in VK
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Top tier all in one marketing tool

4,0 2 maanden geleden

It's a very decent marketing automation tool that has great capabilities around email and SMS marketing. It is a very user-friendly platform, I love how you can optimize campaigns and test the best-performing ones. It is also great for sending personalized messaging to your prospects. I love the analytics and reporting feature which are really handy for carrying out monthly reviews with teams.

The support is horrible, they take ages to reply to any questions or if something breaks they will come back to me after days. The integration is painful with other third part tools unless you have adobe analytics or adobe products to integrate with.

Jennifer
Graphic Designer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great marketing automation tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Imelda
Virtual Assistant in Filipijnen
, 11-50 werknemers

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Emmanuel
Director in Nigeria
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Is good and perfect for my business.

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Fraser
Product Marketing Executive in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn - vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options - integrations with other products is invaluable

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts - the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Ahsan
Marketing executive in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect all in one marketing platform by Adobe

4,0 2 maanden geleden

It is very easy to use with a great user interface for the platform. Emails and landing pages can be built easily with the drag and drop tool, easy to create workflows for marketing automation, segmenting your audiences is another level of adobe campaign and the reporting feature is simply great. SMS and email marketing are also provided as another level from Adobe campaigns with great personalization features and capabilities.

The only thing which I dislike the most about any adobe platform is its customer support. They are useless. The only reason that we switched was the lack of support from them. In the beginning, they have been good but soon after that, the customer support is just useless.

Harsh
Sr Manager in India
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Nice Product by Adobe

Opmerkingen: Overall nice product

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Mike
IT Specialist in VS
Filantropie, 51-200 werknemers

All the tools you need under 1 program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Alicia
Director of Marketing in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive program

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Writer in Nigeria

Great tool, slow customer service.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Communications Specialist in VS
Cosmetica, 201-500 werknemers

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Amanda
Amanda
Technical Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Most helpful email marketing tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Meredith
Marketing Director in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

Divya
Divya
Recruiting Coordinator in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Adobe E-sign

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Marketing Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

You get what you pay for

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.