Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Agile CRM

Agile CRM is een complete verkoop-, marketing- en servicesuite ontworpen zodat MKB-bedrijven kunnen verkopen zoals de Fortune 500.

Meer informatie over Agile CRM

416 reviews worden weergegeven

Erik R.
Erik R.
Co-Owner + Videographer in VS

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

5 4 jaar geleden

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Guillermo G.
Guillermo G.
Sales & Marketing Manager in Argentinië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

All I need to work in one place

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Full Time Translator in Algerije
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

It shortened our response time

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Overwogen alternatieven: Odoo

Overgestapt van: Salematics

Tom G.
Managing Director in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

3 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign. It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign. Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday. After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Tom, We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently. Thank you

Creative Director in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Affordable email marketing and CRM

4 3 maanden geleden

Easily set up automated campaigns and tag in new subscribers any time. Track and identify your prospects with ease.

Customer support isn’t great. Getting ahold of a live person is near impossible. The good news is that the platform is straight forward to work with.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Primarily cost.

Joshua M.
Owner in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good little CRM for a great price

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen: Hubspot was much more money for similar features

Overgestapt van: HubSpot Marketing Hub en HubSpot CRM

Cam L.
Operations Manager in Australië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and clear

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Overwogen alternatieven: Ninjodo en Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen: Too many hidden costs in order to get the software to do what I wanted. Too many variability requiring real specialization.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective

Digital Marketing Executive in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Agile CRM Review

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.

An H.
An H.
Client Relationship Management in Vietnam
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

3 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

Overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive, Capsule en Salesmate

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: They have the same layout as Three column page and better in report, forecast and customization for your need with your unique business and help your sales team.

Marketing Coordinator in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Adam D.
Customer Success Manager in VS
201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box. Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media. Quick and easy to set up. Support is FANTASTIC! Great automated features. All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Jaime N.
Founder & Marketing Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Bill B.
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Javier S.
CEO in Argentinië
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Support and Features

4 2 jaar geleden

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

User interface and report customization.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive, Insightly en Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen: The relationship beetween price and features

Overgestapt van: OnePageCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.

Derek "storme" B.
Derek "storme" B.
Technical Director in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Good overall system with a few glitches

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Derek, Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Slavica S.
Sales Operation Specialist in Kroatië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Good value for Money

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Ken R.
Ken R.
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

David F.
David F.
Managing Partner in VS
Mediaproductie

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

5 4 jaar geleden

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

David M.
Managing Partner in VS
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

SDR Feedback

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been very good.

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen: There email solution is quirky.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Ease of use

Directeur de la Relation Client in
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).
We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

- Many plugins available - Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive - Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers - Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Dennis H.
Dennis H.
Chief Engineer & Co-founder in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

4 4 jaar geleden

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work). ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing. OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning). BOTTOM LINE: Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'. Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments. But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Ben S.
Digital Marketing Consultant in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it. I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools. Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price - for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way - when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful - PRICE!

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design - Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help) - Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc. - LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Mailchimp, Marketo Engage en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features

Alexandrine T.
Executive Assistant in Spanje
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best. Good integration with google as well as linkedin Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

quickbook integration is not available some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned. Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Overwogen alternatieven: Plezi, Sellsy, Odoo en Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM: Cost related to overall services

Simon james P.
Free Business Coaching in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

5 4 jaar geleden

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Simon H.
CEO in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

A happy user

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

We will need to establish how the system works at scale