Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Agile CRM

Agile CRM is een complete verkoop-, marketing- en servicesuite ontworpen zodat MKB-bedrijven kunnen verkopen zoals de Fortune 500.

Meer informatie over Agile CRM

423 reviews worden weergegeven

Erik R.
Co-Owner + Videographer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

"Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World"

Pluspunten: I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Minpunten: There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Guillermo G.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019

"All I need to work in one place"

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pluspunten: I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Minpunten: I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Director of Marketing
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Value and Functionality"

Opmerkingen: Agile has been a breath of fresh air when I needed something free. When I upgraded to the paid version for our company, it did everything we needed from Salesforce for a quarter of the price.

Pluspunten: While it's developed overseas, the help and set up team are responsive and will often do the setup for you while you wait. The end result functionality is the same even if the way you go about it is different for other software. You can even use the free version for basic CRM features that others make you pay for.

Minpunten: There is a learning curve, as with any software, but the UX is not as fancy as others and therefore, sometimes, not as intuitive.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Tom G.
Managing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve"

Opmerkingen: I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pluspunten: Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Minpunten: Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign.
It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign.
Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday.
After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

van Agile CRM op 18-12-2020

Hi Tom,
We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
Daniel R.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019

"Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support"

Opmerkingen: Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pluspunten: The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Minpunten: I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation. In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses). My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

van Agile CRM op 26-11-2019

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019
Javier S.
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

"Great Customer Support and Features"

Pluspunten: Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Minpunten: User interface and report customization.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020
Cam L.
Operations Manager
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Easy and clear"

Opmerkingen: Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

Pluspunten: After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Minpunten: Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Ben S.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

"The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find"

Opmerkingen: I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it. I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools. Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pluspunten: - it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

Minpunten: - I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020
Michael W.
Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"My Review Of AgileCRM"

Opmerkingen: I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pluspunten: I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Minpunten: Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Digital Marketing Executive
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019

"Agile CRM Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pluspunten: - Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Minpunten: - Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Tom K.
Sales Lead
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"They do not care to make the product work anymoer"

Opmerkingen: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pluspunten: It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Minpunten: The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

van Agile CRM op 16-10-2020

Hey Tom,
We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM.
Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features.
Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks,

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Marketing Coordinator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

"stop overpaying for other CRM systems"

Opmerkingen: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pluspunten: Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Minpunten: So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Adam D.
Customer Success Manager
201-500 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018

"Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market"

Opmerkingen: I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pluspunten: Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Minpunten: It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Jaime N.
Founder & Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2016

"Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag"

Opmerkingen: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pluspunten: - Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Minpunten: - Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

van Agile CRM op 25-11-2016

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2016
Bill B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

"Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz"

Opmerkingen: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pluspunten: Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Minpunten: There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018
Derek "storme" B.
Technical Director
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

"Good overall system with a few glitches"

Opmerkingen: We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pluspunten: Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Minpunten: Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

van Agile CRM op 22-8-2018

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018