Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Invoice

Stuur facturen voor projecten en klantuitgaven, ontvang betalingen en volg de algemene gezondheid van je bedrijf op een snelle en efficiënte manier.

Meer informatie over Zoho Invoice

I have been using Zoho since the inception of my organization. The customer care is exceptional and they are always ready to assist you.

I will update if any further problems come along, but not so far.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Invoice

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Invoice heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 691 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Invoice eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (691)

Bernard
Bernard
Principal Consultant in Zuid-Afrika
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Invoice for Small Business Needs

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far so good! Awesome features for any small business.

Our invoicing needs are met without high costs. The scheduled and repeat invoice system is perfect for our business.

In the free version, you are unable to use multiple currencies. Unfortunately, for that feature, Zoho requires an upgrade, which is understandable.

Siraj
General Manager in Irak
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Atmosphere Company

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are new but we are satisfied in the using Zoho.

Easy to use when we prepare an invoice for the client

different format and template needed to use when we prepare an invoice for the client

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

It's good for small businesses

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

If one have a small business and does not live in a country where a certified invoicing software is needed, then this solution is a good "go to"

Since it is not a certificated solution, it cannot be used in many countries where certified invoicing software is mandatory

Harry
Harry
CEO in Sint-Maarten
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to navigate and use even if you do not have an accounting background

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It tracks everything for you. Auto updates online paid invoices, lets you see at a glance unpaid invoices and how long since they have been pending. Has mobile apps also which work great.

Can't really complain about anything. Have enjoyed using the product.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Online en Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice: Better pricing, easier implementation for small business.

JD
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Invoicing Construction Guys Can Do

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like the ease of using it. I like all Zoho products. I used to use Quickbooks and Google products and figured they'd be easy for me to use, but they were expensive and I needed an assistant to use them. I am just a small business owner doing construction work and Zoho makes it easy for me to get my invoices out and get paid.

My assistant set up my Zoho invoice for me and even though I am a construction worker, working on site, it is still easy enough for me to use and I can send the invoices out myself without having to pay my assistant.

I like everything about it, there's not one thing I would change. It's easy to use.

Phil
Owner in Canada
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoho Invoice; the best so far.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've tried Quickbooks and FreshBooks but I am sticking with Zoho Invoice for its simplicity and the price is right. Freshbooks was disappointing.

Easily produces professional invoices and reports for the light user. Faster, simpler and cheaper than the competition. Highly recommended.

Recurring invoices could be easier. I need to set a manual schedule with a changing number of hours (items). Have not figured that out yet.

Raymond
director in Singapore
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and free to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a new user, I am quite satisfied with the Invoicing only. It is Free that help me reduce my operating cost.

It's easy to set up and use it right away. For just the Invoicing portal, it is FREE.

Can't think of any so far as I am just a new user.

Anton
Owner in Zuid-Afrika
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ZOHO IS THE BEST

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: very easy to use will recommend it any time

ZOHO is much more user friendly and easy to use

non.

Shernelle
Director Pharmacist in Barbados
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small businesses & novices

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like Zoho invoice and hope I can afford it when payments becomes due.

The easy way it simplifies the most technical accounting jargon for small business owners & novices.

Not knowing how to customize my invoices to reflect my business address and adding the logo after sending the invoice.

NandaKishore
NandaKishore
AWS Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best for Small Business Owners

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Its easy to add vendors and generate Invoices.We can automate repeated Invoices. Its free with some limitations.Now we can add multiple vendors.

Free have some limitiations . Some user will have less budgets with multiple clients. They need to look alternate.

Soorya
Founder in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Complete end to end invoicing solution for SMBs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied and extremely happy customer of Zoho Invoice. Makes most of the "headache" piece of work in finance really easy and smooth by automating recurring tasks.

Zoho Invoice has long been an dependable tool for all our internal billing and invoicing needs. Ability to choose templates, customize design, adding categories and much more, makes it an integral part of our day to day business. The product has extensive features like dashboard, estimates, payments, recurring payments etc which can serve very well to any startup, SMB or enterprise. The product has strong UI/UX and the simplicity to use does not require any additional training or hand-holding, its just amazing how fast our new resources pick it up from day 1 We have used Zoho Invoice from our starting days and we have grown stronger together over all these years

As a founder-led company, I wish there was a feature to group multiple invoices into one and create a invoice group list, some customers expect us to submit multiple invoices in batches.

Sergio
Marketing Consultant in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Free but far better than most paid platforms!

5,0 vorig jaar

Its free to use about 90% of the features it offers which I think says it all really - Most credible competitors at a similar level charge a good amount of your hard earned cash for a similar product and often times doesn't even provide half the features Zoho invoices provides you. A fantastic invoicing system for small business owners and sole traders out there - especially those who have only recently launched their business!

As an invoice creation software its top level and surprisingly free! However, it is limited by the number of users (or employees) you can add onto it - which wouldn't be so much of an issue if I dealt with employees - but dealing with freelancers and contractors means that it makes communication slightly more complex as the software is clearly orientated towards businesses with established employees - and small businesses at that! Also - one thing that really bugs me, is quite literally a software bug that seems to be happening more and more often on my iOS devices. This being, that whenever I update an invoice, either on my iPad or iPhone - it doesn't seem to update in real time on other devices and vice-versa! In fact, some of the time, it doesn't appear at all! Not sure why this is the case but makes for a good game of 'Finding Wally' when you are almost certain that you sent that invoice when you were on your iPad earlier in the week.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Invoice2go en Invoice Ninja

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice: It was free while others charged you a good amount of money for the same features and service Zoho offered completely free of charge. It was a no brainer for me on this end.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent billing tool with good price and support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The fact that all the greatest and most helpful products can be found in a single location is the standout feature of the Zoho offering. It helps us save both time and money while also making our job easier and more pleasant.

This application makes it possible to collaborate on projects without the risk of confidential data being compromised, which makes it the ideal tool for my company's small business. This is a service that earns five stars from me.

It is a significant drawback and adds a lot of extra work for me to have to pay for each person after I have already signed up. I constantly get stopped while paying, and the procedure is a little bit sluggish. It has a sensation of danger.

Eric
Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Invoicing and Expense Tracking Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. For invoicing and expense tracking, this is a great product.

Hands down, the feature I liked best about Zoho Invoice was its ease of use. I place a lot of emphasis on this aspect of software. If software is difficult to learn, or it is not pleasing to use, then why bother. With Zoho Invoice, I was up and running in less than an hour. Like all of Zoho's software, the user interface is pleasant and makes sense. The product is also stable. No glitches, hiccups, or bugs.

Not so much a "dislike" as I simply needed software that did more than just invoicing and expense tracking, which is what Zoho Invoice does really well.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for leaving us a terrific review! We are humbled :) Ease of use has always been at the heart of everything we do at Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know you like it! Feel free to share your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com anytime. Cheers, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Stuart
General Manager in VK
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Invoicing through Zoho

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use a good product, looks very professional once set up.

Very easy to use and set up customised templates, that look very professional. Easy to track and follow invoice payments, and easy to duplicate invoices.

Not so easy to add payments that require tax held back, such as in Asia. Once you get used to it it is possible but takes time to learn.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Invoicely

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen: Looks much more professional and templates are much better, lots more functionality.

Overgestapt van: Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice: Looked a better platform and like the CRM system that integrates.

Abhishek
Abhishek
VP Strategy and Business in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Most User Friendly and Cost effective Billing Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This is truly the best online billing tool available for SMEs and Startups. I have scaled from a few invoices per month to hundreds of invoices. Also, we keep getting constant updates from the Zoho team. The recent theme update is simply awesome. I can use my brand color for my invoice tool.

I personally love the template feature for invoices. Being an enterprise software we have several demands of getting Invoices in a specific formats. It is easy to have multiple formats for multiple customers. The Approval mechanism ensures we are sending correct invoices.

Billing for Projects is only on per hourly basis. It would be better if it supports per month, per day conventions also.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice: Ease to use and fits all my requirements at a minimal cost.

Susan
Tech Whisperer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoho Invoices: Just when I thought things couldn't be better or easier.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficient way to track my time and create an invoice for each client. Time (and therefore money) does not fall through the cracks.

Logging my time and being able to send my clients a detailed invoice (that I can customize) is critical to me. The fact that my client can opt to have a portal to see invoices, payments, etc. is icing on the cake!

Because invoicing is my business Achilles Heel, I would like it even better if I could create a recurring (monthly) invoice for my clients so I don't have to remember to do it. It is just there. Recurring billing right now is only for a fixed amount and I cannot add billable hours to it. However, the PROS definitely outweigh the CONS.

Thobane
Thobane
CEO/Founder in Zuid-Afrika
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice: It is much easier to use and also customize also has cheaper eco system of other services

4 jaar geleden

Dear Thobane, Thanks for the review! We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily. Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to [email protected] when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team. Regards, Harikrishna

Director in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen: Zoho invoice is integrated strongly with zoho CRM

Overgestapt van: FreshBooks

3 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it! Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

My Go For Invoicing platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was hilarious at first, i was searching for an app to generate invoice when i am outside i came across zoho invoice gave it a try first try was funny as the functions didn't made any sense at first but soon after an hour so it felt like this application is really thought through when crafting, i quickly set it as my next go-to invoicing app on desktop and mobile and on the cloud, thanks you zoho for this wonderful service.

Everything from custom payment gateway integration to single click invoice genration, the best feature would be the inventory mangement and product catalogue making it easier to create invoice by typing the product name only everything will be fetched from the catalogue even the discounts and taxes are perfectly fine tuned with the invoice template. Started using as an On-The-Go invoice genrator and fell in love after generating first invoice.

The mail customizability the mail sent to payee is non-customizable(atleast for me) i want it to reflect offline payment instructions as well for some customers having no mode online payments that's the only drawback i found while using zoho invoice apart from this everything works perfectly fine.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review for Zoho Invoice! We're glad to learn your journey with us so far, and we hope to serve you more in the coming years. With regards to the email that goes to your customers, you do have the option to customize it completely to match your brand. If you need any help setting it up, just drop an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com Regards, Harikrishna

Dale
Dale
Principal and Owner in VS

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

Video Director in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho invoice makes estimates & invoices easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoho Invoice has been great.

I like how you can setup the templates and integrate a variety of payment options. The online portal makes it easy for the client end to manage payments and stay informed on what is going on.

I wish it would integrate with quickbooks easier. Also it would be easier of it had some sort of e-sign option for clients to sign the terms page on invoices.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are thrilled to hear your feedback :) We are sorry that we don't have a direct integration with QB as of now. However, you can take a look at Zoho Books if you are interested. Regarding e-signing, it's currently available for estimates (your clients can sign your estimate to accept it) but not for invoices. If you'd like to know more about this, feel free to reach out to [email protected] Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Marta
Communications in Spanje
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

It is a "must have" for start-ups

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Zambia
Bron: GetApp

Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Zoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products. 1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly. 2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping. 3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails. 4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business. Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.

1) Zoho Invoice does not have a feature that allows you to know when a client has seen an email about a payment. This means you may not know if a client has seen your email unless they acknowledge it. 2) My continued gripe with Zoho mobile apps for Android still rings true. While the mobile app has the basic functions of the web interface, compared to iOS, the Android app just does not function as well. 3) The Client Portal does not offer much functionality to a client other than to check their statements, the process of communication has to be started by you to give an estimate and so on. If there was a way to allow a client to also initiate communication from the portal, it would be better.

Jorge David
Jorge David
Director in Venezuela

IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles

For young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

I am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jorge, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing. Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to [email protected], our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement. Cheers, Zoho Invoice Team