Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Process Street

Process Street is de eenvoudigste manier om de workflows, terugkerende processen en standaardprocedures van je team te beheren.

Meer informatie over Process Street

524 reviews worden weergegeven

Greg H.
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2016

"I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!"

Opmerkingen: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pluspunten: - Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Minpunten: - It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2016
Stephen J.
Software Developer & Marketer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"I Can't Believe How Good This Is!"

Opmerkingen: I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Pluspunten: Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Minpunten: Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Andy M.
Manager - Processes and Standards
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

"Process St - Dorado Property Pty ltd"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Process Street for the last 5 months since I started working at Dorado Property Pty Ltd. The overall experience has been very positive and I have enjoyed using ll the software and seeing it grow over the last few months.

Pluspunten: The ability to creat logical, well ordered checklists whcih individuals can follow routinly through each step which walks them through the process step by step. I also like the ability for the checklists to either be followed directly for idividuals who have not done the process before, or loosly followed for the individuals who have done the process before and are using it just as a guide.

Minpunten: The software could have more visually appealing with changing colors and tagging of checklists using color coding.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021
James S.
Product Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018

"Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes"

Pluspunten: Full range of possible fields.
Drag and drop system for creating checklists.
Integration with Zapier

Minpunten: Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Adam S.
Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for."

Opmerkingen: Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pluspunten: You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Minpunten: There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
David F.
Operations Supervisor
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"One of if not the best software we use in our company"

Opmerkingen: Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Pluspunten: It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Minpunten: I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020
Elaine E.
President, Owner
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

"Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pluspunten: I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020
Craige hardel -.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

"Process Management made easy"

Opmerkingen: Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Pluspunten: Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Minpunten: No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019
Erik A.
Team Lead, Onboarding
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

"Love it, but a few suggestions"

Pluspunten: Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020
Bryce K.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021

"Very solid product, different than traditional"

Opmerkingen: Great experience with customer support, very seamless integration from previous workflows (we were using Trello). This software has been really low maintenance and easy to use.

Pluspunten: Great collaboration for cross functional teams.
Easy onboarding and setup.
Conditional logic is really solid.
Customer support is excellent.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021
Kimberly W.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2017

"Absolutely Amazing"

Opmerkingen: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Pluspunten: I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Minpunten: My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2017
Tim L.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2016

"How to do things right"

Opmerkingen: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Pluspunten: Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Minpunten: Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2016
Troy D.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2016

"Most Valuable Tool in the Business"

Opmerkingen: We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Pluspunten: The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Minpunten: At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2016
Rajul C.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017

"Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing"

Pluspunten: For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Minpunten: Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017
Jim S.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

"Property Management Company"

Pluspunten: It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Minpunten: The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

• Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020