Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Slack

Slack brengt al je communicatie samen op één plek. Het is realtime berichten verzenden, archiveren en doorzoeken voor moderne teams.

Meer informatie over Slack

And I have really enjoyed the community-centred interests people put into ensuring your challenges are taken care of is really encouraging. I love Slack for this singular effort.

The only drawback is that we just have too many avenues where we connect and so Slack just got lost with all the other programs and didn't become a priority. This is why we no longer use it.

Beoordelingen van Slack

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Slack heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 23.196 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Slack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (23.195)

Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack is a great tool for my small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Olena
Olena
Head of Marketing in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Slack platform review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like its functionality; easy to connect with the team and create new channels. Slack has a simple interface and newcomers quickly figure out how to work in it.

As for me, the screen-sharing function works worse than the competitor's.

Yuliya
QA in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack is a great tool for team collaboration

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like using Slack for communication on my work projects and as a chat with my friends. Slack is a valuable tool for communication and collaboration in the workplace and everyday life.

One of the main advantages of Slack is intuitive interface. Also I like a channel based structure which allows teams to create a dedicated space for projects.

When working in a large team with multiple chats I did experience a message overload. It felt like constant stream of notifications and it takes some time to manage them.

Gustavo
Marketing Manager in Malta
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers

Recommended

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

User friendly and quite fast. Very useful for internal communication

In calls it gives a lot of errors. There is room for improvement in terms of organising the agenda of workers.

Matt
IT Support Specialist in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Slack helps Pickup the Slack

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like using Slack for internal team communications as it is simple and easy to use.

What I like most about Slack is the ease of use and how simple/straight forward it is. I'm able open the application and connect to and talk with my teammates in real-time.

Honestly, there is not much that I can say negatively about Slack because it just works. I'm able to accomplish my task with no problems

Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Integral to internal communications.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Slack's integration with leading third party software we utilize at work, is what I like most about it. Currently, we have expanded the default capabilities of Slack by integrating it with other software tools, leading to reduced context switching between different apps and creating time saving automations, which have proven critical to day to day operations.

With Slack,there is always the risk of an information overload, especially when used within a company like mine with a large employee population ,which translates to a lot of team channels. There have been times when critical messages have been lost in the mix of so many notifications from Slack . Will be great to see Slack introduce a way for me to customize my notifications in the order of importance. Ensuring that notifications from specific channels will always be seen first.

Online media, 51-200 werknemers

Very effective communication tool for companies

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Slack makes communication at work so easy and streamlined. I highly recommend it.

I appreciate that this platform has both desktop and mobile apps, and its huddle feature is impressive. It eliminates the need to use other platforms for calls as it provides everything, including screen-sharing. Additionally, a useful little feature is the ability to send notes to oneself.

It could be a bit more user-friendly. For instance, threads in messages could be redesigned. I also wish there were more customization options.

Md Ashfak
Md Ashfak
Social Media Manager in Bangladesh
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A great tool for remote work, file sharing and team communication!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Slack is great! I would recommend my clients slack if they are looking something similar in particular.

I liked their easy-to-use approach! The great user-friendly interface and all the necessary functions to collaborate with the remote team are awesome.

There are no cons! It's just some drag and drop project management solution like Trello would make it a perfect project management solution platform.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Messaging App

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's a best massaging app to go for. I recommend it for the new users.

Slack provide quality massaging experience for the user. The app is embedded with great features.

As far as it was a very good app. Slack is expensive to manage on the monthly basis.

Sierra
Designer and Operations Manager in VS

Communication without Project Management

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Slack makes it easy to communicate internally on the fly.

Communication is difficult to tether to specific tasks and projects without setting up integrations, and even then, it's just easier to use the project management tool.

Emil Maltesen
Emil Maltesen
Head of Engineering in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use but with many options

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is easier to use than most competing products. Very easy to integrate other tools as well.

It can be difficult to navigate a high amount of channels and chats

Erik
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

The BEST tool for interoffice communication and filesharing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has improved my team communication and collaboration exponentially. I can't say enough good things about the developers and the incredible tool they have built. Every time I interact with the interface I am amazed at the ease of use. Slack has also never crashed on me - not once.

Slack is so robust. You can send files, GIFS, video, have team video calls and create channels for your team to chat together. When sharing links, there is an option to display rich content previews, and you can even make your own emojis. The customization is endless. It is incredibly powerful even as a free version. Once I unlocked the paid version, having access to all of my archived files just took it to the next level. I highly recommend Slack for any size team and have used it for about 4 years.

I have no complaints about Slack. I believe their pay-gate in the free version restricting access to files past a certain time period is completely fair, and the support and interface they offer is unlike any other. Being able to search back in chats for exactly the file or conversation someone referenced without having to bother them again for the details.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Communication made easy

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack is a very good tool with many add-ons that can help your business with communication, reminders, etc. The library of add-ons is growing.
The only thing is that I wish the search was a little bit better, you often find irrelevant hits and it is a bit hard to exclude channels or people in your search.

How easy it is to use. It is easy to chat with other members in the organization, it is easy to start small chat groups, for more permanent groups you can start channels, both public and private. It has both voice calls and video calls that are fast and smooth with great quality.

It is a bit harder to cooperate with other companies, where skype is available for anyone and you can easily add any contact, in slack you need an administrator to add a quest to the workspace. a good thing is that for each paid license you have in the company you can invite 5 guests that have access to a single channel(single-channel guest). a small con is that you need to pay a license for any guest that need access to more than one channel(multi-channel guest) The search function could offer a few more options

Brittany
NP Co-Founder and Executive Director, Small Business Owner/Operator in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Slack is a mainstay for my inter-connected teams and communities!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Slack is hands down my favorite way to keep productive up, communication lines between teams clear and more concise, and as a way of messaging back and forth in a pretty straight-forward, not super distracting way.

There is not really a complaint I can think of in regards to Slack. I have never had a real issue with it in my 8+ years of using the application.

Ilan
Ilan
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has been a go-to team meeting and chat platform at different positions and also during communal club spaces for organizations, such as the graphic design organization AIGA, which I frequent within my local design community. I haven't had any major issues with it thus far ans can easily recommend it. Being a business-focused chat space it also does not have silly loading messages like Discord which I've also used and which also worked well, but felt a bit unprofessional at times.

Slack is an easy to navigate, light on hardware platform to facilitate teamwork. You won't need a top of the line computer to run it so even in remote work conditions you will reliably have it available. There are not excessive features to get lost in or particular issues finding your team meetings constantly, a code to the overall Slack channel is sufficent. As opposed to other productsused for video conferences such as Zoom, everything is built in on Slack for "one stop shopping" using the program. It allows for image uploads and other useful tools such as split channels for specific tasks like designating a set of crew members to a task in a server,

The user interface is readable but slightly bland with the entire white color scheme. It's not strictly necessary but it can be difficult to only look at that color scheme for when you use it, other programs like Discord have variability.

Caitlyn
Editor-In-Chief in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Great Team Communication Software For Anyone Just Starting out

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Slack has been alright. I loved the communication features and the fact that it was perfect for my team and I when we were just starting out. It really gave me the power to start my team even though I didn't really have the budget for a centralized communication software for my business at the time. The ability to coordinate and communicate with me team in real-time, as well as guest freelancers and others was great. It served us very well for the time that we used it. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is looking to get started using a multi-person communication software for their team. If you are looking for something that is geared more towards focusing on tasks and project management as well as communication, I would recommend looking into something different.

The great thing about Slack is, first of all, it has multiple pricing plans. Especially, the fact that its first pricing plan is completely free. So it is great for anyone who is just starting a team, whether it be for a start-up for either a non-profit or a business. You have the ability to share files, communicate in real-time, receive real-time notifications, and communicate with multiple people at once. As well as do some small project management functions.

The only shortcomings I would say Slack has, is the fact that they are obviously a software that is mainly built for the purposes of communication between people in real-time. More like a glorified messenger app. So the file sharing, collaboration, and other project management features leave somethings to be desired.

Shikha
SEO Executive in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Slack: Transforming Team Collaboration in the Modern Workplace

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say, I've had an incredible experience using Slack! The interface is so easy to use, and with all the collaboration tools and integrations, it's definitely improved our team's productivity. And let's not forget about the security features - they're top-notch! Honestly, Slack has completely changed the game for us. Communication is effortless and teamwork is seamless. If you're looking to boost collaboration within your team and streamline your workflows, I highly recommend giving Slack a try!

Slack has revolutionized team collaboration with seamless communication, organized information management, intuitive collaboration features, and powerful integrations. The ability to customize notifications and the accessibility provided by the mobile app further enhance the overall user experience. As a user, I am impressed by how Slack has transformed how my team communicates and works together, boosting productivity, efficiency, and overall success.

Despite its numerous strengths, Slack does have a few areas that could be further optimized. The learning curve, notification management, file organization, and search functionality are aspects that I found to be slightly challenging. However, it's important to note that these limitations are relatively minor compared to the overall value and benefits Slack brings to team collaboration. With its ongoing updates and commitment to user feedback, Slack has the potential to address these concerns and continue to evolve as a leading collaboration platform.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Slack Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I don't know how we would function without Slack. It is a key component of our company workflow and with all the integrations available with Slack, we're being more productive, seeing less in our inbox, and getting work done faster and efficiently. We will likely move up to the paid version soon, since there are additional function's we'd like to use (like accessing archived conversations and files). I would recommend Slack to everyone - I even use it personally in place of other messaging apps!

I love how easy Slack is to use. It's extremely user friendly with a familiar interface. If you ever used AIM (instant messenger) or iChat in the past, Slack will feel very similar. I also love that we can drag and drop to share large files in Slack. When working in a fast environment where things like presentations or creative need to be reviewed around quickly, but are too large to email, Slack is a really handy tool. Also, the ability to share code snippets without the formatting getting lost is huge while working with development teams. Excellent foresight by the Slack engineers to include this functionality. Finally, Slack bot responses! I was able to set up responses for lost passwords and logins for our team, as well as basics like team member phone numbers, or birthdays, so we aren't digging through address books and instead we can just quickly ask Slack for help. It's really great.

One thing that's actually really frustrating is not having control over deleting conversations. As with any direct messaging app, there's an expectation of privacy between those two people. However, it's really unclear if upper management can ever access these direct messages. As such, I know a number of people who had tried to mass-delete threads (in the event mgmt could read them) but it wasn't possible in the free version of Slack (and I'm unsure if it's even available in the paid version). There are third party apps to help delete comments, but it'll only do yours and not the entire thread. It would be helpful for employees to know exactly how private their direct messages are, and have the ability to delete content they want to. Also, being able to have the slack bot responses work in direct messages, and not just open channels, would be nice. Being in a playful environment, different groups have added various, secret, slack bot responses, but most of our communication happens in direct messages and not in the open channels. As such we lose out of this fun functionality.

Eleazar
Eleazar
Senior Technical Account Manager in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Slack is our top communication channel!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. Email is good, but Slack is better! The ability to easily communicate with the client's w/o loosing any valuable time good for both. 2. We have a very smooth experience using slack after making that shifting decision in the past. And so far we have had no regrets. For us slack is the number one tool for internal and external communication. 3. Slack is like a best friend to me as a Project Account Manager this tool is a must specially if you know how to use the build-in AI Support to help you keep loop on your daily task.

We have been using different communication tool to collaborate with our existing and the rest of our customers. All acknowledge the facts that keeping things together in loop specially in dealing with projects deliverables on time is very crucial for the overall progress. Email is the thing in the past and slack is the existing and future solution for team collaboration. Slacks offers many features and one of the thing I liked is that it perfectly works will when combined with Trello automation. I would like to list down below the things we loved the most after using slack for years now: - It's Free! - It's fantastically fast and works well with both browser & app version. - The ability to login to multiple workspace using a single app! - The ability to create private channels & guest (for Paid version we use this) - The ability to automation task using Zapier - and other many handful tools Because of slack many of our manual and tedious work have been solved now we use the slack paid version for our high profile customers and the free version for internal use. For us Slack is a perfect tool when it comes to usability, collaboration, and automation. Our customers loved it! Thank you

In the past there was an issue with the Slack App version on Mac about lagging, but so far after few updates it was long gone. Honestly, we been using slack for many years now and if there by any issue or glitches it get's fixed immediately w/o you even noticing it.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Slack Public Channels improves company communication across teams.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool, these are the key points for me:
* Improve team collaboration, shared information in a single place and all team has access to the same information.
* Reach people, sometimes you need to collaborate to make things happen, and slack does a great job at that.
* Integrate to CI/CD pipelines, we received notification about or system all time. It's better than having thousands of emails.

Public channels: They are easy to create/configure and allow members of the company to share important information in a single place. This is really helpful for software development teams when important information is shared with other application it gets lost and there is no record of it. With the slack channel, the information is stored and can be used as references. (Developers don't have or we don't want to have time to write documentation). 1:1 Message: What I really like is that is very easy to find people and ping them and start a conversion. Most important, you can share files, photos, URL, gifs (Very important), in a single place. Making collaboration easy and something to enjoy. Integration: Slack can be integrated with a lot of third parties. In my case, it's very useful to integrate with Jenkins and code versioning applications. We have implemented CI/CD and we received a slack notification with deploy information, testing information or if a system is down. Cross-Platform: Be able to access slack with cell-phone/desktop application is really awesome. If I don't have my computer at hand, I can keep replying messages and collaborate. Especially important when we have a critical bug, or we have to take action. UX: The UX is one of the best, you can start using slack with no training, it's very intuitive and easy to use. Once you start using it, you don't want to use other applications.

Conversion history: Sometimes the conversion history is deleted after N amount of dates. Probably this is a configuration in my company, but I would like to store more information. Re-Login: Once in a while, you have to re-login, but what I don't like is that it logs you out without giving you a warning. It had happend before that the application logs me out, and I notice that one hour later.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Slack : A very quick review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack improves correspondence among colleagues. In spite of the fact that it doesnot supplant the need of email yet yes it clearly reduces unnecessary inside messages Slack stays a standout amongst the best group informing applications since it offers more than some other application in this classification. For a variety of devices and platforms, Slack is available: mobile Mac, Windows, Linux, Web, Android, iOS, and Windows.
It is a cloud-based tool in real time, so you need an Internet connection to use it regardless of which app you have.

What I truly like is to discover individuals and ping them and begin a transformation. Most significant, you can share records, photographs, URL, gifs (Very significant), in a solitary spot. Making joint effort simple and something to appreciate. at the point when significant data is imparted to other application it gets lost and there is no record of it. With the slack channel, the data is put away and can be utilized as references Slack makes it workable for its clients to have numerous alternatives of getting informed. The best component, as I would see it, is the place somebody can "@" you in a message or a post.

Below are some points which I least like in Slack: Video calls are just bolstered in the work area applications and Slack for web in the Chrome program. In the event that you join a call from a cell phone, you get sound as it were. So also, screen sharing just works from the work area applications, what's more, sharing control of screen sharing just works in the Mac and Window work area applications (not Linux). From the web application in Chrome, you can watch on the off chance that another person utilizes screen sharing, yet you can't start it. There is also no option for downloading conversations to create a hard copy record (for minutes of meeting, etc.). No File Preview: If you could preview a document without downloading it first, it would be nice. But Slack does'nt have this feature.

Suzanne

Awesome for team collaboration

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Slack is the a wonderful platform for team communication and collaboration. It is very easy to organize by having different channels for chats about different topics, and then even different threads within chats. The learning curve is small for the basics, and then there are a lot of extra features you can add to customize your experience. For instance, Slackbot can be very helpful since you can program it to deliver a string of text or a link anytime somebody mentions a certain key word. So in the heat of a competition, if someone needs access to a document fast, you can have it set up to provide that document instantly with just a keyword. You can also easily share files, videos, and photos within Slack, and integrate it with other apps like Twitter and Google Docs. Important posts and files can be pinned to channels or starred for easier reference later. I quickly found Slack to be an essential part of team communication and collaboration.

The free version will only show you the last 10,000 messages. I'm fine with having limits on how many MBs of storage per which plan you are on, but you should still have access to all of your content regardless of whether you opt for free or paid. A lot of people (including me) use Slack for non-business related team communication, and we don't have a budget for the high price Slack asks for it's paid plans. There needs to be either a low-cost-per-user version with just a few more features like unlimited messages, or just add unlimited messages to the free version.

Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust Project Collaboration Tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team uses Slack to collaborate on web analytics, web apps and web design projects in an agile style of project management versus waterfall. So, we can make enhancements to analytics and design in an incremental fashion and avoid doing lots of changes in one big release. This ensures maximum development work done with less errors. Our overall experience with Slack has been smooth which results in completing more projects successfully to meet stakeholders' needs in less time and with less mistakes.

Slack offers channel creation capability which has helped my team collaborate efficiently on specific projects such as analytics. We are able to share questions and files around code changes for analytics enhancements. Once an update is about to be made to existing code, our developers can reach out to the business analyst and get more clarifications on his analytics requirements. Whenever there is a new notification sent within the analytics channel, the business analyst will receive an email update so he can respond right away. Other users of the analytics channel, can also jump into the conversation, if needed.

To get maximum benefit from Slack, I feel its users always need to have the Slack app open in their smart phone or laptop. Since I also use Gmail and Google Hangout to collaborate, it's challenging to respond to messages in Slack right away, when I am also chatting in Google Hangout or checking my emails in Gmail. If Slack can be integrated more seamlessly into Gmail as a chat window so I can see latest Slack messages within Gmail itself, it will make my office life more productive. I also feel Slack is meant for developers and project managers who have technical background and not for non-technical business users or managers. So, many business side users are left out of the Slack world and need another way to communicate with IT. It will be great if Slack tool is made more business friendly to increase adoption.

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algerije

The perfect Team Collaboration Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like Slack, and it saved me a lot of money and time because I have an online business and now I really don't need to have a real-life office to run my business and stay organized with the team I just use Slack with other tools Slack support and that's it, It's perfect for everyone especially small businesses like mine.
I use Slack daily and I will keep using it because I think it's the best tool for me and for my team and I really don't need to use another one because I can do everything I want with Slack and I know the team behind it is trying to do their best to improve it and add more useful and powerful features to help us stay organized.

It's a very cheap and easy to use tool with a friendly user interface and I can change it to a dark theme which I like a lot. I like the chat option because I can send and receive real-time messages and chat with my team directly and the Slack messaging app is very powerful and amazing. I also like the emojis and gifs in the chat because it brings a lot of fun to the workspace. I feel very safe using Slack because they have a strong security system and I don't need to worry about the safety of my files when I share them. It helped me to save a lot of time and to stay organized and have all my projects in just one place and I really don't need to use other tools to do this. I really don't need to train my VA's to use Slack because some of them used it before and some they find it very easy to use and they get used to it in just a few days. I improved my productivity and now I don't need to waste any time because Slack helped me and the Team to developed focused channels and to focus on what's important for the company and for the business in general. I love the integration option Slack has because I can use it with multi-useful tools now for example Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Zoom, Trello...etc. Their support is amazing and they have a lot of videos and tutorials about these tools and I learned a lot from them.

They can improve the mobile app and add more cool features in the future. They can Improve the search feature because sometimes It's really hard to find something especially if the workspace is big and there are many channels. They can add a video chat feature to this tool because a lot of companies now are using the video option in other tools for better communication.

Ryan
Ryan
HR Manager in Pakistan
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

If I have Slack, I don't need an email

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Slack has had a great impact on the productivity of my teams. I hold the position of office admin and I manage three teams of Graphic Designers, SEO, and Web-Developers. Everybody is connected through Slack. All the communication is done via Slack. We have stopped sending emails and shifted all the official and formal communication to Slack. It is easy and time-saving to get an acknowledgment of a new office policy and work on a number of other projects.

Let's get straight to what Slack is good for: Team collaboration - check Instant messaging - check File-sharing - check Audio/video call - check Multiple channels - check Slack is easy to install and work with. There's nothing complicated about it. It is an effective application for instant messaging. What I love most about the software is that it allows creating different channels for different teams. It works as separate virtual offices to manage work more efficiently. Isn't it cool? In Slack, you can let your team members know about your availability - turn on/offer your notifications and when you are bored, you can ask the chatbot to tell you a joke. It is pretty easy to send messages, share files, and integrate other applications such as Google Drive to import documents. Moreover, the Workflow builder and Analytics tools are my favorites.

I don't know if it is really a disadvantage but Slack is kind of addictive. It has so many options, a cool set of emojis, formatting tools, the bot, and an easy way of communication that it keeps me busy chatting all the time. Oh well, one more thing: in the free version, the old messages keep disappearing. It happened to me a couple of times that I had to check an old piece of information but it was removed automatically. So, be watchful if you're still on the free version and thinking to make a decision on purchase the premium plan.

Sreekanta
Research Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

It facilitates quicker and easier communication.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I adored the audio and video quality as well as the screens sharing function.

Slack allows new users to start using it straight away with little to no setup required. The program offers a broad list of apps that may be integrated so that information can be discussed across a range of platforms from inside of Slack. Google Drive is one of the most popular programs, thus businesses who utilize Google Drive as their primary content management system should consider Slack. Slack has proven useful for both small and large businesses. Slack's numerous channels can be used by both small businesses and established organizations. It is simple to divide and conquer when each department has its own distinctive theme. It helps me and my team a lot while I am working on a research project.

Slack is wonderful for swiftly keeping track of what's happening, but it falls short when it comes to talks that cover a wide range of topics. Deeper interactions are best left to other tools because it might be challenging to maintain a conversation from beginning to end. It can be challenging to keep up with multiple talks occurring at once, especially in a larger organization. Going back over talks to identify a specific topic can be difficult and time-consuming, even with distinct channels.