Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Slack

Maak kennis met je digitale hoofdkantoor voor de verkoop. Werkprocessen verbeteren en inkomsten groeien dankzij een digitaal hoofdkantoor voor de verkoop.

Meer informatie over Slack

The giphy integration is the perfect way to get folks engaged. I love the search function and the auto-response feature the best.

I get lost on some of the channels - there are a lot of channels with different teams. I find that I get confused with which channel is for what.

Beoordelingen van Slack

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Slack heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 23.246 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Slack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (23.246)

Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack is a great tool for my small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Gisela
Fotograaf in Nederland
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack , echt iets voor mij.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Gelijk bij het eerste gebruik was ik erg tevreden . Overzichtelijk en goed

Makkelijk in gebruik . Jij moet eerst klikken en uitproberen

Jij moet eerst even weten hoe het werkt . Dan gaat het super

Tommy
Tommy
Growth Genie in VS
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Slack>Teams

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Slack is easy to use and has hundreds of uses beyond just communication. I use it to remind myself to complete tasks, file documents, and collaborate. The internal workflows are a time saver and make life easy.

The only thing I would enjoy more of are more options for workflows. The default workflows are great, I'd love to see more added.

Mujeezah
Personal Assistant in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Very Reliable and Quick way to Communicate

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Slack has been trouble free,I love Slack's experience for the 2years I have been using it.

I like the intuitive interface,real time messaging,its robust intergration and organized channels which helps boost productivity and collaboration.

The feature of adding screenshot in edit mode doesn't work I would like that to be addressed.

Christopher
Christopher
Associate Professor in Japan
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Not bad for small groups, horrible for large groups, free plan is now crippled

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Only using Slack with external teams that use them. We no longer use it with our internal teams. Their confusing threaded views is really their downfall. There are other alternatives out there that do a much better job.

Slack has a very nice, slick interface. When the workspace is not busy, it's very easy to see all the messages and figure out what's relevant for you. Very easy to setup new workspaces and channels. And basically, the key reason why we use Slack is because almost everyone is using it.

Their free plan is now crippled. Only 90 days of retention. On a number of free workspaces, I wanted to refer back to some info which I no longer can find. Very frustrating. Slack also implements threaded conversations as a "tack-on" feature. Not everyone uses this feature and it just causes more and more user confusion, especially in large workspaces where many messages are mixed into the main channel as well as in threads. Their threads/mentions&reactions views which are supposed to help you filter out things not relevant for you are huge messes. Their pricing plans are also very expensive.

Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Best digital workplace you need for a small or medium company !

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s part of our daily routine at work so I don't think we are getting rid of slack anytime soon.

The instant messaging, the integration with API or other apps ( which in my point of view is very important ), the fact that you can use it as cloud docs management for your office are things that I mostly like.

It can a bit frustrating finding docs, the search is not always responsive, but I can find my way around. The quality of the calls needs some work a little, but it's getting better, that's for sure.

Taylor
Taylor
HR Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Review on Slack

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been a good experience. Can't complain about much.

It's a very user-friendly interface. Communication sent out in real time.

I don't like the fact I don't get notifications often for when someone messages me directly on Slack. Wish the platform could do more than just communication.

Ronald
Principal Road Safety Officer in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Slack is amazing!In the office or on the go,Stay connected with Slack

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Client and team communication is much easier with Slack,we are able to keep all our teams and departments on the same page.

I like that Slack eliminated all the other forms of communication I've used in the past at the office,chatter,email,text and Google messenger.It is easy to use and set up with or without any technical expertise one can use it.

Nothing in particular to state as a deslike Slack just works wow.

Milton
Energy Auditor Intern in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

The go for tool in communication..Slack would recommend it 100%

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it easier to communicate with colleagues as well as collaborate in real time.

I like that with Slack communication with my team members is just a breeze,I can easily chat with the team members, schedule meetings and also connect via video calls seamlessly.

Slack is a great tool for communication,there is nothing I deslike about it.

Phillip
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Slack is the Most Robust BIM Program

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is easy to coordinate on projects via communication channels with Slack.

The new feature (video conferencing) is the best tool so far since it enables me to schedule and join online corporate meetings.

I can’t complain since Slack suits all my daily needs at workplace.

Computergames, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An excellent tool for collaboration

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is an easy-to-use tool that continually adds new features and improvements, enhancing its functionality and user experience.

Sometimes it takes time to find specific conversations, especially when there is a lot of content and the tool is used by thousands of people.

Luciana
Luciana
Client Partner in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very Good Tool for Chat and Collaboration

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to use, fun and friendly interface. Compatible with mobile and easy to organize groups, huddles and collaborations.

Some features did not work so well on the browser compared to the actual application.

Liam
Liam
People Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

The Business Communication Tool of it's Time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, this software just doesn't have competition at it's level and they have a stranglehold on this market, as they deserve. Between Spark, Skype, and Hangouts, they're really the Nickelodeon to Disney. Although they'll stick around, with the ability for them to add so many integration possibilities by not only their own development but other companies wanting to allow their own software's workflow to somehow run through Slacks platform. It's just a simple platform with so many functionalities and possibilities.

Availability. Simplicity. Instant transferability between devices. Customizability (yes, it's a word). One of my favorite pieces though is the ability to integrate so many other applications into and out of it. Get to that more in a moment...

This is petty but one of the largest issues I run into is when in the office and have Slack running on both my iPhone and my MacBook, sometimes I miss important, timely messages due to device priority. If the laptop screen is still open and I'm only a room or two over in another meeting, my phone will not receive the messages from the laptop until my screen times out and the rests.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Google Hangouts Replacement, Saved us from Teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I actually enjoy Slack. It is fun to use, and I like much more than sending an email.

Slack really allows us to communicate effectively based on group or subject. We can communicate directly in the General chat, directly, or in any number of specialized group channels. Each team has their own channel, and if needed, that channel can be locked to prevent other teams from entering. Most are open channels that allow for any of our teams to come in and converse on the subject titled. One our favorite things to use are external apps. I love that Slack will pop up an upcoming appointment or if we need a meeting in say Zoom, I can just type /zoom and it will generate a Zoom link and we can all join in. We are on the free tier, so with the higher level tier, you can get conferencing and a wealth of other features added in. The free level serves us very well. We use email integration also, so important emails and even things like weather alerts pop up as a Slack notification. It is really a great service.

Can be confusing to use if you are not used to chat systems such as Hangouts or WhatsApp though. The idea of a separate room, or Group chat, confuses some, but once they see how things work, it is a non-issue.

Aaron
Aaron
IT Support Technician in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Love it. Slack-ing off @ work

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has offered a more comfortable work life and the UX seems to have that as a guiding principal. It works well and has a wonderful host of API's that greatly extend functionality of the software.

It makes Microsoft Teams or whatever they call it this year obsolete. It's like an intra-office Reddit for us. Hilarious but still very productive.

That it defaults to trying to update via windows store. Which is not accesible via group policy. Forcing an manual install every time.

Lisa
Agile Coach in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Collaboration Tool Available!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has been wonderful to use both professionally and personally. I have managed multiple cross functional projects utilizing this tool to gather the most recent information needed for status reports, metrics, check-ins etc. Personally I use it to collaborate with my Agile Coach friends across the globe to share tools, tips and tricks we use while supporting our teams at work. We also use it monthly during our zoom meetups to chat amongst ourselves and share info during the call etc. I highly recoomend this collaborative tool.

I LOVE that you can create your own channels to keep conversations and shared documents organized and easily accessible for different groups you are collaborating with. I also LOVE that these channels don't expire and can be accessed by anyone across the globe that you are collaborating with. This has changed the way collaboration can happen virtually in real time!

The # hashtags can cause me issues when I am searching for things but I am starting to get better at using them.

Business Development Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

There's Everything Else, Then There's SLACK

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were having to find a way of maintaining connectivity as the company went into a fully remote work environment. Prior to COVID 19 we were heavily dependent on in person communication to get tasks completed and communication organized. Post COVID we've actually increase our productivity in task completion and maintained or increased out teams communication and morale through the features of Slack. Without it out company would certainly have had a bigger negative impact from COVID, now we're not just surviving, we're thriving!

Mobile and desktop notifications, specific channels to tailor communication based on the audience, having a log history to lock back on, easily sharing files, integrations that make workflows easy, increasing productivity and connectivity with remote teams, creating a culture that cares

Nothing overly stands out as something that isn't to like. There's so many customizations and personalized controls that give the users the level of interaction that they want and need. Slack continues to set the bar.

Brent W
Brent W
Evangelist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

The communication tool you can't do without

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has improved our communication workflow with our team and improved the way we interact with clients. It allows for multiple language to be spoken by using some translation tools, thus including more staff and especially non-english speaking staff.

Slack is a great collaborative software that helps users to collaborate across cities, countries, and timezones. It is a crucial part of our project workflow and helps to let developers, project managers, and clients speak to each other in a collaborative enviroment. It has numerous integrations that allow for third-party apps to interact, create, and receive messages and alerts. These integrations allow us to have one place in which all communications can flow and makes it easier for a worldwide team to be up on the latest updates and critical alerts that may happen.

The slack tool can be a little battery intensive, especially as you add more slack channels. It also gets quite expensive as you add additional paid members to the group. If you are not aware of all your paid members, or you add guests as paid it can get very expensive quickly. Because this is a discussion, it is also possible that critical conversations can get lost in the stream of texts coming through.

Abhinav
Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Tool for Team Management and Coordination

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love to use it and provided it has the support of integration with almost all of my tools it works as notification engine too which is one of the awesome parts of this tool.

Slack is my daily used software for all the team meetings and sharing work details. I like it has all the features built-in that are necessary for an enterprise team management from sharing of files and chatting to video or audio conferencing.

The support team is slow in case of any problem tho hardly we face any issue with this software it's highly reliable and one of the best things I use on daily basis.

Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Experience after 3 years of useing Slack

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack demonstrates a strong scientific link, particularly when used for internal company communication. Slack is also user-friendly, with an easy-to-use layout and a login interaction with LinkedIn. Furthermore, as compared to other programs, this application is quite light on computers and phones.

It is highly handy for this application to combine login with Linkin, which helps to improve connection possibilities while eliminating many redundant login processes. Also, because Slack is cross-platform (desktop, Android, and iOS), everyone in my firm can communicate with one another regardless of device. Furthermore, the possibility to connect to other storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, GitHub... Slack's free plan allows users to save up to 10,000 messages exchanged by the team, 5GB of storage, and connect up to 5 additional carrier services.

The storage of messages only takes place for a short time and it is necessary to update the paid application versions to use more features. This makes the free version quite limited and unpopular for long-term storage of information.

Eli
President in Colombia
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's a great Communication tool and the pricing is fair!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We felt that we made the right move by switching to this pro tool. Our communications it's very effective, and there is no mistake in mixing private or personal communications. This helped our team to stay focused and always reply in business mode.

We are a marketing agency and have several types of contracts and clients who love fast communications and avoid long email threads. We cannot live without it.

We are glad that restrictions for free accounts were removed, which allow new adopters to get to know the tool better and incorporate it into their daily activities.

Will
Will
Leadership Team in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Quick, Organized Messaging and High Functionality

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the time it took to get accustomed to the software and the constant teaching we have to do for new members of our team on how to best use it, I'm so glad that we switched to Slack. It works for us because we have minimal use for emails and are frequently messaging about things that require quick responses from many people. I have only used it on a team of 40+ people for part-time community organizing, not a full-time job or project, but it has reduced so much stress and greatly increased our productivity and communication. Plus, we can have separate channels just for jokes or recipes, so it adds a fun element to our work without ONE MORE EMAIL in everyone's inbox.

Slack helps our team of 40+ people stay organized and on task. I'm not an early tech adopter, but I LOVE having my email inbox NOT inundated constantly with various subjects and to-dos. In fact, we never use email for our team, with the exception of occasional messages that come in from someone outside of our organization that we all need to discuss (and even then, copy and pasting it into Slack often yields better results and responses!). Slack has the level of organization (through both separate channels and also individual threads/discussions within each channel) that email lacks, with practically the ease of texting if you are using the phone app. Within the computer app, the separateness of the software from a web browser minimizes distractions while working within the app, although it does require switching back and forth between the two if additional info is needed.

Slack does have a significant learning curve, especially with all of the special functions that are possible within the app; our team uses very few of the special functions because they aren't immediately intuitive and we haven't taken the time to get trained on them. Channels can get cluttered quickly if threads are not utilize properly, and it can take time to scroll back through the channel to find posts (although there is a search function). Also, it's a small thing, but we use the emoji "reaction" function regularly to post Yes/No questions, vote for approval on proposals (Thumbs up!), etc., but Slack does not currently notify posters of emoji "reactions" to their posts; they just have to go to the app to see whether anyone has responded or not.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Specjalista ds. wprowadzania danych in Polen
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Looking for the BEST communication tool at work? Choose Slack!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack is a very good tool that supports communication in a team. At work, I use it every day to communicate with my colleagues and I can't imagine working without this application. The transition to Slack itself is smooth and after a few moments each new person or team begins to appreciate its simplicity and functionality. I recommend it to anyone who works in a team.

I have been using Slack for over 8 months and one of the main reasons to use Slack is to limit e-mail communication.To be honest, in my work Slack has allowed me to completely stop using other messengers! I receive emails sporadically, about once a month,because the rest of the communication takes place on Slack. Everything in one place. How many times have you received an email that was not supposed to be sent to you or some of the people involved in the work were not attached to it? It happened to me notoriously. On Slack, you can create a channel where everyone involved in a given work can freely discuss. Great solution - the whole discussion in one place! If there is a need for more private discussion, you can create a group where only part of the team will be invited, or write a direct private message, such as on Skype, Lync, Messenger or Google Talks. It is also worth mentioning, that Slack is not just an internet application. It is also a series of applications designed for various systems - Windows, Mac OS X, and mobile systems - Android and iOS. These applications offer the same possibilities as the web application, and support notifications, thanks to which the use of Slack is even more enjoyable!

I don't have much to say against Slack, but if I had to choose one thing, it would be definitely a file search. Finding anything, a file that was previously described in detail, is almost impossible. If I don't save a file at the time of receiving it, I can unfortunately forget about it, because finding it again is really difficult.

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Assistant in Canada
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Slack

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One indicator of its awesomeness is that it was down earlier this week, and everybody was freaking out, so especially on our team, we were confused about what to do, do we send fax messages to each other? Do we find our pagers again? So it's definitely made an impact in our business if it goes down.

Our favourite feature for slack is that it makes it super easy for teams to collaborate and communicate very easily. There are ways to connect with just single individual users, groups of users, or even have channels to communicate with people about different projects or topics of interest, super cool. It makes it really easy to communicate between members or within channels, so groups of people, set groups of people, and even with other organizations. So you can get on to another workspace at the company and you’ll communicate back and forth through that which is awesome. Also, there's some really good Zapp integrations and Native integration. So, for instance, we use it so that when a proposal is signed off on, we get a message to a specific channel on Slack to notify the whole team, of course with a cheesy GIF because why not, that a proposal was accepted and that this kicks off a whole bunch of other processes for us. And then as well, it has a really good direct integration with Google Drive. So, if somebody sends me a document, it shows up in a Slack channel for me so I can access that really easily, I can see any documents really easily.

Although you can jump between workspaces really easily, it's a little bit cumbersome actually making that transition. So, I'd like to see it organized a little bit more like Asana where you've got a dropdown and you switch over rather than having to navigate over to the side and then select it, there's a little bit of a time lag.

Jon
Sales Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Slack changes the model for business communication

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great communication tool and indispensable in the modern world of business.

It's IRC for business communication with a (much) nicer interface. Slack organizes discussions into channels and IM. It's easy to reach out to anyone in the company and have a discussion. Even better is the ability to bring in external users (customers) who can then quickly converse with support and engineering teams. For any new open source project, Slack is the preferred way to communicate with other contributors and users. Recently Slack has even added the ability to do VOIP calls through their platform. The mobile app works well and the UI is well designed to mimic the desktop app. Slack also integrates with pretty much everything out there and it's also simple to write your own bots and plugins for Slack. For instance, we have a bot that alerts whenever someone writes to use on Intercom, as well as another that checks Stack Overflow for new messages pertaining to our project. Finally Slack pricing is fairly competitive. There's a free tier which gives you most functionality except for the ability to search (if you exceed 10,000 messages). Then multiple paid tier options based on the number of users in your organization.

The desktop and mobile apps are my preferred way to use Slack and occasionally the performance tends to drag. Once in a while the Slack mobile app will unexpectedly terminate, although in recent updates it does that less frequently. I also don't like the fact that private conversations aren't really private as companies have the ability to request Slack for those records. I get it for compliance reasons, but be warned that private conversations are never private! The search UI workflow isn't the most intuitive, they should just op for some universal search versus organizing the search results by type.

Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust Project Collaboration Tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team uses Slack to collaborate on web analytics, web apps and web design projects in an agile style of project management versus waterfall. So, we can make enhancements to analytics and design in an incremental fashion and avoid doing lots of changes in one big release. This ensures maximum development work done with less errors. Our overall experience with Slack has been smooth which results in completing more projects successfully to meet stakeholders' needs in less time and with less mistakes.

Slack offers channel creation capability which has helped my team collaborate efficiently on specific projects such as analytics. We are able to share questions and files around code changes for analytics enhancements. Once an update is about to be made to existing code, our developers can reach out to the business analyst and get more clarifications on his analytics requirements. Whenever there is a new notification sent within the analytics channel, the business analyst will receive an email update so he can respond right away. Other users of the analytics channel, can also jump into the conversation, if needed.

To get maximum benefit from Slack, I feel its users always need to have the Slack app open in their smart phone or laptop. Since I also use Gmail and Google Hangout to collaborate, it's challenging to respond to messages in Slack right away, when I am also chatting in Google Hangout or checking my emails in Gmail. If Slack can be integrated more seamlessly into Gmail as a chat window so I can see latest Slack messages within Gmail itself, it will make my office life more productive. I also feel Slack is meant for developers and project managers who have technical background and not for non-technical business users or managers. So, many business side users are left out of the Slack world and need another way to communicate with IT. It will be great if Slack tool is made more business friendly to increase adoption.