Over EZRentOut

Webgebaseerde software voor de verhuur van apparatuur met mobiele apps. Het is de enige verhuuroplossing die in staat is om elk stuk apparatuur te traceren.

Meer informatie over EZRentOut

We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget.

No custom mapping when importing to QBs. Items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item.

Beoordelingen van EZRentOut

Waar voor je geld

EZRentOut heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 197 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EZRentOut eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (197)

Alex
Alex
Managing Partner in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

caitlin
president in Canada
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

EZRentout lives up to it's name

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us. We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house. We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things. If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Kari
Office Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very happy with the product

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are going from complete paper to electronic and it has helped tremendously.

It helps keep everything organized and in order. I like that I am able to use anywhere and any time

I would like to see a feature of sorting the orders by date for every time i go to the orders tab. also a quick button for next day orders our and return. same day is helpful but next day would be even more helpful to prepare

Alexandre
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

it`s OK but could be way better

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it`s ok, we had to adapt ourselves to the software a lot, and the integration with Xero was useless, with no solution presented by the support team rather than wait, also the layout of the invoices at EZ is limited, so what we do is actually use EZ as an internal software and from there we manually invoice from Xero.also, the system does not allow us to sell a fraction of something, so diesel for example you can`t say 1.50L or it's 1L or 2L.Would I recommend EZrent? yes, I would, but I would tell get ready to spend lots of time understanding the system and adapting your company to it.

it`s a complex system, helped me to leave excel behind, so far the system is always online and fast. I don't use Ezrent to make my invoices, instead, I copy the information from EZrent and manually create an invoice, the best thing is that every invoice now is accurate and has no mistakes.

integration with Xero is poorinvoice and documents layout is poormany features but some of them do not work so well

Vivian
Administrative assistant in Guatemala
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

It is all that I need in one software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very practical

Billing /schedule a rent. I also enjoy the problem solving aspect, any time I reached the support team

At the beginning is hard to use, but you get used to it quickly

Roger
Director in Singapore
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Mostly everything that we've been looking for

5,0 vorig jaar

The amount of customisation and thought towards features that fits a inventory management + equipment rental workflow, is clearly quite thought out. From the get go, we were overwhelmed by the amount of features available in the software. It will take you quite a while to figure it all out. We came over from a failed product development of a similar system with another development company, before finding out about EZRentOut. Should have found this product about 6 months to 1 year earlier.

The mobile app still feels like it's stuck in 2012. Integration of barcode, QR and RFID scanners could be more intuitive. Check-out and check-in photo checks via cameras could be a feature as well.

Reactie EZOfficeInventory

11 maanden geleden

Hi Roger. Thank you for the positive comments. We're glad to know EZRentOut has added value to your business. We're already working on improving the UI, and adding more functionality to the mobile app so you can manage your entire rental business on the go as well. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any additional feedback. We'll be happy to hear your thoughts!

Rick
Manager in Canada

EZRentOut Review

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience!

The ability to be able to customize any report or form. Support is great!

That you are not able to search orders through the PO Numbers.

Ariyan
Ariyan
POS Lead, Terminal Solutions in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

4 jaar geleden

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Mike
General Manager in VS

EZRent Out Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Has been a great addition to our business.

Being able to see what is going out and what is coming back in. Easy to use.

We like the software and have not found anything we do not like so far.

James
Shop Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

Ezrentout review 6months use

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The computer version is great. There is definitely a learning curve to navigate the features, and in the future we’ll be using a scanner to implement barcodes or QR codes

Inventory management, serial number tracking, swapping tools to different rental locations

The app needs to work, the app sucks. This would have a solid 5 stars if the app didn’t suck, I use my phone for everything else but this because it doesn’t work well

General Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

EZRentout works well for our bins business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse). We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

4 jaar geleden

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently. Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Marie
Rental Manager in Frankrijk
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, great support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Jordan
Inventory Coordinator in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great Quality Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Virginia
Co-Owner in VS
Beeldende kunst, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Preston
Sales Associate in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing. Just lovely.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at [email protected]

Jon
Supply Chain Manager in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's excellent, and I think is a perfect system for the construction industry.

The inventory management, accounting, customer portal, and product website are excellent. EZ to use, customize, and the customer service is great.

Haven't found anything I don't like. Any changes I've requested, the product team quickly makes adjustments.

Florian
Founder in België
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

-Customer service is very responsive and helpful -Many many features that can highly be adapted to pretty much any company's requirement -Possibility to automate many processes such as invoicing, rental contracts etc.

-Design could be improved/more customisable -Language integration for non-English businesses

2 jaar geleden

We are glad that you have found EZRentOut so useful. We believe in keeping our product customizable to cater to your diverse needs. EZRentOut is always changing to include better features so that you can enhance your business to do more. Without having to worry about doing anything manually, you can focus more on making your business grow and stay healthy.

Harold
Owner in VS

New Rental Business

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty Good so far.

First it's Cloud based. We started out using another rental software that was way to complexed for our newly formed rental business. Soon found out we were only using about 10% of its features. We paid $950 for onboarding ($O with EZRentOut) The monthly fee is about 1/2 of the other. But most of all we can access the system from multiple devices, no so with the other company.

No way to set up weekend rates. No way to just print orders directly to the printer without first creating a PDF File then printing it.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Harold, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our software is helping you to grow your business. Customers are our priority and we believe in assisting them throughout so that they are comfortable in our system's environment. The product team is looking into 'weekend rates' feature and will update you regarding it as soon as possible. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Jessica
Administrative assistant in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very easy to use, may need to adapt

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

It doesn't have a lot of the features we need for our company. We need to have multiple email addresses for a customer and sometimes it's hard to navigate between different orders when you're on the phone with a customer. You can't search by addresses and that makes it difficult too.

Paul
Analyat in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

4 jaar geleden

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized. I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Morgan
Event Logistics in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 501-1.000 werknemers

How I feel

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased

This software is easy to understand and easy to use. We rely on it daily.

No complaints. Took only a day to get used to how it runs.

2 jaar geleden

We truly appreciate your kind words, Morgan. EZRentOut has been kept simple and easy to use so that businesses don't have to spend too much time on learning the software. EZRentOut can cater to almost all your needs in the most convenient way so you can focus on your operations and let EZRentOut run the show behind the scenes. Our customer success team is always just an email away so don't hold back from reaching out to us regarding anything related to the product.

Jorge
Equipment Assistant in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

EZRentOut is Amazing!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

It takes a bit of time to get a full understanding of how to access the website's full potential. The reports and knowledge base are perfect for getting you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Sue
Community Cat Program Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

EZ Rent Out

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We are very happy with EZRent out. Good Mews is a cage free, no kill cat shelter in Georgia. Recently, we began to offer a spay/neuter program for our community cats. Thru TNR trap,neuter and return we are able to save many cats , while addressing the overpopulation problem. We use EZRentOut to inventory our traps and forks that we loan out. It makes my life easier by reminding me which traps are loaned out, by whom and which ones are overdue,. All very simple ! Love this software.

I can't think of any features that I dislike.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sue, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review. We're glad to hear that there hasn't been anything that you have disliked about EZRentOut. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Peter
Tech Support in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use and complete

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really easy to use and complete with lots of features, continuously evolving to the companies expectations. Would love to see a better UI for the customer, but so far 9.5/10. Customer support is also perfect, answering right on time.

Continuos Evolution Ease of use Highly customizable

Not a perfect clientside UI

5 jaar geleden

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you have any specific suggestions regarding our product's UI, please share them with our support team, We're always working on improving our product and your feedback will help us with that.

Richard
Operations in VS

Just fantastic

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support is via email (which I am normally very suspect about doing because most companies simply dint respond) these guys RESPOND and not with a canned response but with an answer that the clearly read our issue; understand the issue and have proposed a solution. Great solution bottom line

Customer support