EZRentOut reviews

door EZRentOut

4.5 / 5 0 beoordelingen
Gratis proefversiePrijzen
EZRentOut

EZRentout works well for our bins business

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
David K.
General Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Minpunten: I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse). We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

van EZRentOut op 10-1-2019

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently.

Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2018
Ariyan B.
POS Lead, Terminal Solutions
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Pluspunten: Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Minpunten: The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

van EZRentOut op 10-1-2019

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Easily Track your rental inventory

Director of Marketing and Key Accounts
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Pluspunten: I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Minpunten: Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

van EZRentOut op 22-11-2018

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Alex D.
Sales Manager
Facilitaire diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Pluspunten: How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Minpunten: I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

van EZRentOut op 22-11-2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently.

If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Great Quality Software

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Jordan T.
Inventory Coordinator
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

Minpunten: My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

van EZRentOut op 13-5-2019

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Excelent option

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Rodrigo F.
Eng
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Pluspunten: Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Minpunten: menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

van EZRentOut op 7-12-2018

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Best customer service...EVER!?

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2016
Julian 'mo' B.
rentals coordinator
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions. I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Pluspunten: I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing.
I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Minpunten: Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully. I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Finally, something simple

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019
James L.
VP, Technology
Mediaproductie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

Pluspunten: 1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere.
2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it.
3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Glitchy

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2019
Gwen T.
Manufacturing and Production Specialist
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps us to easily track our assets.

Pluspunten: Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Minpunten: I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Terri T.
Operations Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department.
These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it.
They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Pluspunten: This software is extremely user friendly.

Minpunten: I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

van EZRentOut op 20-6-2019

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently.

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Alex L.
Managing Partner
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Pluspunten: Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Minpunten: There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

van EZRentOut op 7-12-2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

EZRentOut Review

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Matt M.
Rental Shop Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Picked it up in a single day. Very intuitive and easy to use. Hasn't failed me yet.

Pluspunten: Navigating the menus and finding assets is a breeze.

Minpunten: Wish that there was a some sort of mobile app for when i'm not at my desk.

van EZRentOut op 13-5-2019

Hi Matt, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that our software is making it easy for you to find and manage assets. We do have EZRentOut mobile app on App store/Play store. So that's another problem solved for you :)

Very easy to use, may need to adapt

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Jessica B.
Administrative assistant
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

Minpunten: It doesn't have a lot of the features we need for our company. We need to have multiple email addresses for a customer and sometimes it's hard to navigate between different orders when you're on the phone with a customer. You can't search by addresses and that makes it difficult too.

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY RENTAL BUSINESS

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Sunil K.
Warehouse Manager
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have small scale rental business so its really easy to handle machines which goes out for rental & its tracking for ending of rental rental with the EZRent out software. Overall its a Fantastic Experience.

Pluspunten: We really like its dashboard alert system which indicate overdue order from time to time.

Minpunten: None, there isnt any cons about this software.

van EZRentOut op 7-12-2018

Hi Sunil, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your machines and helping you grow your small scale rental business.

Review

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2019
Paul S.
Analyat
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Pluspunten: Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Minpunten: Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

van EZRentOut op 13-5-2019

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized.

I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Wow

Tristan S.
Equipment Tech
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fixed all of the problems in a timely manner

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Great customer service. Keeps us organized.

Minpunten: Literally nothing. Had one issue and it was resolved quickly

van EZRentOut op 22-11-2018

Hi Tristan, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad our software is helping you to keep everything organized.

EZRentOut is Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Jorge M.
Equipment Assistant
Omroepen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

Minpunten: It takes a bit of time to get a full understanding of how to access the website's full potential. The reports and knowledge base are perfect for getting you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Exactly what we were looking for

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016
Alex I.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Summary: Easy to use and was able to get up and running without much trouble. There are a few things that can be improved but the it seems as though updates are frequent. Ultimately, it's a great bang for your buck for rental businesses. Pros:
- Constantly improving. The little time we've been using EZRentOut, we've already noticed improvements to the platform.
- Though the setup is relatively simple, EZRentOut provides many options to customize the platform to needs. The ability to set custom fields to particular groups is one example off the top of my head.
- The price is relatively cheap considering it's a functional all in one system. We were previously looking to have a similar system developed and we were quoted at $20,000 and up. Even at the most expensive plan, it's a bargain considering it comes with 5 users.
Cons:
- The live site is has very limited configuration options and has a few bugs. Though according to their blog it seems like a recent addition to the platform so I am sure they will improve on it.
- Would be great if the QuickBooks integration had the option to carry over the line item over to the invoice line item and sync rental products with products and services in QuickBooks. For now we will be manually be creating invoices in QuickBooks.

Great inventory software

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
COORDONNATRICE AUX OPÉRATIONS, ÉQUIPEMENTS ET POST-PRODUCTION
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this a great program to work with! Once all the inventory is in, it's quite easy and fun to work with!!

Pluspunten: Practical, easy to use for mostly all features. Prints layouts are really beautiful and nicely done!

Minpunten: We cannot take out inventory as easy as we can can add some. It's impossible to do a quote for separate days in the same time period. Sometimes, the inventory available bugs and even though I have plenty in stock, it won't allow my order.

my review

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Nino R.
Operation Manager
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: good friendly system

Pluspunten: once you know the system its easy to use

Minpunten: will not due cycle billing by numbers 1,2,3

User Friendly and Fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Danielle C.
Tour Manager
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having used EZRentOut almost every day for 2 years now I can say that the experience is amazing. I can work faster and more efficiently with everything I do.

Pluspunten: EzRentOut provides a very easy way for our company to keep track of equipment.

Minpunten: Pulling reports can sometimes get confusing.

EzRentOut Makes It EZ

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Nathan H.
Inventory Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Made tracking easy and from anywhere. Customer service is very helpful and with quick response time.

Pluspunten: The ease of it. Simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Minpunten: Wish you could transfer an item from one group to another group with out deleting and recreating.

EZRent easy to use for all!

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Danielle V.
Coordinator
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: EZRent is so easy to use! I have put this software into place for our internal inventory keeping, and have trained 3 other team members on how to use it - they all use it with such ease and if they are stuck on how to use a feature, it is easy to figure out by playing around within the software for a few mins.

Minpunten: We use this software to manage our internal activation inventory, but also to create packlists for our events. It is sometimes difficult for people that don't have knowledge of how the system works to understand the pack list as items (assets, asset stock, and bundles) all get inputted a bit differently. It would be awesome if the assets could group like items together with a qty number like the asset stock do.;

Does one task well

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Sales Support/Marketing
Plastics en kunststoffen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software is primarily geared to a hire service business and does this very well. Most other hire systems have full accounting packages included which is not what we needed and would be more expensive. EZR has a good Xero integration too.

Minpunten: If you're wanting to charge a company for the hire, you have to set them up as a "customer" as when they're entered as a "business" they can't be charged but you're expected to have their employees in there. Charging employees is a problem when the data comes through to Xero (needs to be the business name).

Best rental program u can find in the internet...

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2016
Eumir R.
facility officer
Sport, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Used it for 1 month trial then after i showed it to my company CEO approved it for 1 month then annual.
Very easy to use.
Customer support is awesome.
Color scheme looks like facebook though.

Pluspunten: User friendly

Minpunten: Wishing it could be to default 1 hour every order input. It will less the time for customers waiting for a receipt.
Because we are on a fast phase 1 hour rental rate.