Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over CheckMarket

Enterprise enquêtesoftware. Inzichtelijke enquêtes geven je bruikbare feedback! Knappe rapporten, dashboards, meldingen & opvolgtools.

Meer informatie over CheckMarket

163 reviews worden weergegeven

Toon R.
Communication and Event Coordinator
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019

"GO team"

Opmerkingen: I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

Pluspunten: The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Minpunten: If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Melanie L.
Head of Process, Implementation and Change
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)"

Opmerkingen: I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Pluspunten: Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise.
We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain.
Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Minpunten: In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Loekie V.
Marketing Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Easy to use, good insights and good support"

Opmerkingen: We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

Pluspunten: The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Minpunten: We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Mark R.
IT Director
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020

"Daily Equipment inspections"

Opmerkingen: The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality.
With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

Pluspunten: We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices.
We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

Minpunten: I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020
Chantal B.
Process Excellence Manager
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

"Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys"

Opmerkingen: I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

Pluspunten: You can lay-out all type of questions
Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly
Possibilities to report afterwards

Minpunten: I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020
Marc E.
Custoemr Experiecne Manager
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019

"The perfect solution for creating online surveys."

Opmerkingen: We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

Pluspunten: - 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive
- A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing.
- You can create and share custom dashboards and reports.
- You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers.
- They have specific features for NPS surveys.
- Multilingual surveys are possible
- You can choose where in the world your data are stored.
- They offer additional services if you lack time or experience.
- The value for money is top.
- You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode)
- Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices.
- The number of users is unlimited.

Minpunten: The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Mark S.
Marketing Manager
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service"

Opmerkingen: Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

Pluspunten: The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Minpunten: Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Daniel C.
Doctoral candidate
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2020

"The right tool for the job"

Pluspunten: Cost is adjusted to the use
Security of data
Multilingual
Broad range of features
Ease of use
Excellent customer service
Excellent support
Intuitive
Many more

Minpunten: I don't know based on my use
It does what I need

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2020
Ngoc tho N.
Student
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"First time user satisfaction"

Opmerkingen: I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

Pluspunten: The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Minpunten: The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Joost S.
Operational manager
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"First Surveyn build ever"

Opmerkingen: Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Pluspunten: Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

Minpunten: A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Daphne A.
Researcher
Research, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020

"Easy to use, great service"

Opmerkingen: Super fast and friendly service

Pluspunten: The possibilities, the look and feel, the quality, easy to use, ISO certification

Minpunten: Not everything is possible in the software. Sometimes I feel like the software is a little behind other (newest) software in the market. But I'm happy with the overall service and software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020
Henna E.
UX Research Specialist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"Easy to use and great customer service (research team)"

Opmerkingen: Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

Minpunten: I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
An D.
Senior researcher
Research, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2017

"Easy to use and great support"

Opmerkingen: It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send a reminder to participate is a great feature that contributes to a high response and so are the tips and tricks that are posted online. Recently, our company also used the CheckMarket panel to survey a representative sample of 1 000 persons. We could monitor the response in real time and were able to close the survey after 10 days while it would have taken us weeks to reach the same group of people through alternative channels. It is definitely worth considering this way of distributing your online survey when you are looking for a high response rate among people with a certain profile in a short period of time. You can achieve great results by joining forces with the CheckMarket team!

Pluspunten: It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

Minpunten: The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2017
Charlotte J.
Head of Consumer & Market Intelligence
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Powerful market research tool !"

Pluspunten: So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine.

Minpunten: Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Hanne V.
Community & Education Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

"Time saving tool"

Opmerkingen: lots of time, nice and professional reports

Pluspunten: Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities

We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance.

Lots of functions, many question types

Minpunten: If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017