Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PhoneBurner

Cloudgebaseerde krachtige nummerkiesfunctie/CRM - bel tot 80 contactpersonen per uur, laat onmiddellijk een voicemail of e-mail achter, beheer contacten en sluit meer verkoopdeals.

Meer informatie over PhoneBurner

There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through.

Beoordelingen van PhoneBurner

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PhoneBurner heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PhoneBurner eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (170)

Tom
Tom
National Sales Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding CRM for Generating More Calls, Emails, and Voicemails

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.

Extremely easy to use. Automates calling, sending emails, and leaving voicemails. You can make 2-4 times more calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner than you can without it. It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time. We love it!

It does not have any sales analytics or revenue projections. You can use it in conjunction with another CRM to have the best of both worlds (the fastest possible calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner and sales analytics and pipeline management with an attached CRM).

Alexandre
President in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The Worst Support and Billing Team - Horrible Service

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: By far the worst service in any business vertical that we have ever received. Customer Support/Tech Support departments are not the brightest individuals and have horrible people skills. The billing department is unable to create invoices that are required for tax purposes.

Nothing. Horrific software and service top to bottom.

Entire new customer support and billing team.

2 jaar geleden

We take a lot of pride in how we support our clients and their success. Our customer service team works hard to help every customer, but repeated disparaging and disrespectful treatment of our team is not tolerated or acceptable. Detailed invoices are always available for all of our customers in their back office. We wish this user every success on another platform.

Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

MISTY
marketing rep in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Need to make more calls? YOU NEED THIS!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I LOVE Phone Burner! I used to work in a call center so I was familiar with a dialer but this one is fantastic! I started using it because of it's integration with Salesforce and have never looked back! I love that I can make calls and drop a pre recorded voicemail and it has nearly doubled my productivity!

I love that it cuts down on my time on the phone by dialing numbers automatically and by dropping voicemails before the voicemail even picks up!

I wish there was a better integration between Salesforce and Phone Burner where I could make updates to my CRM while I'm in Phone Burner but I just open another window with Salesforce in it on my computer and that solves that problem.

Alex
Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Very limited functionality, decent for a mom and pop shop

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for a small mom and pop intake situation

The ease of integration is the best part of the product. Simply upload an XLS sheet and go.

There are no ways to ensure the intaker is actually making the calls

Karl
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

A Great Tool for you Toolbox!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Make it a great day!

The Phone Burner is a terrific CRM system that’s an equal combination of being FUNCTIONAL and FLEXIBLE.It’s super easy to upload as many leads as you could possibly dream of. You can sort & prioritize leads, set up dialing sessions to call prospects while viewing your own phone scripts. That’s a big plus. No more being tongue tied! You can customize follow up emails, while the system records your results. The Smart Sender option packages your videos and links into one compact email package to your prospect/clients. That’s really nice.The instructional videos are nicely put together that explain the system and can answer questions. If you need assistance, the Support Staff are very helpful and quick to be there.Phone Burner is an excellent tool to help build high-trust client relationships. It’s great tool for your toolbox!-Karl Kindschi, Phone Burner Subscriber

Nothing comes to mind. When I think of something, I'll let you know.

Yvette
Owner / Operator in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Phone Burner Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend the Phone Burner platform because it is practical and user friendly. Plus, it really helps to have custom real-time accurate interactions with customers, to increase sales.

I like the fact that Phone Burner is so customizable. Every business needs something different that works for them. And this platform has the ability to adapt accordingly. It is practical, easy to set up, and user friendly.

It can be a tad expensive for a small business. But it is really worth it. If you use it on a consistent daily basis.

Mike
Mike
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Erin
Erin
Shipping Consultant in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Dialer Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

"Boost Your Outbound Sales with PhoneBurner: A Comprehensive Review of the Pros and Cons"

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, PhoneBurner is a powerful sales acceleration tool that can help businesses increase productivity and personalize their outreach efforts. However, it's important to consider the cons, such as a steep learning curve, limited customization, and cost, before deciding if it's the right tool for your business.

Expanded Efficiency: PhoneBurner's power dialer mechanizes the dialing system, permitting agents to associate with additional possibilities significantly quicker, bringing about expanded efficiency.Personalization: PhoneBurner's adjustable layouts and mechanized follow-up groupings empower agents to customize their effort and fabricate more grounded associations with possibilities.Continuous Investigation: PhoneBurner gives ongoing examination that empower organizations to follow their outbound deals endeavors, break down execution, and go with information driven choices.Combination: PhoneBurner coordinates with numerous famous CRMs, like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho, making it simple to oversee leads and smooth out work processes.Portable Application: PhoneBurner's versatile application permits agents to settle on decisions and deal with their deals pipeline in a hurry.

Steep Expectation to learn and adapt: PhoneBurner's highlights can be overpowering for certain clients, requiring a critical expectation to learn and adapt.Restricted Customization: PhoneBurner's customization choices are to some degree restricted, which may not address the issues of certain organizations with additional complex outbound deals processes.Cost: PhoneBurner can be costly, particularly for more modest organizations with restricted financial plans.No Inbound Call Backing: PhoneBurner doesn't offer inbound call support, which might be an inconvenience for organizations that get a lot of inbound calls.Specialized Issues: A few clients report encountering specialized issues with PhoneBurner, like call quality or periodic framework misfires.

Brad
AVP of Client Development in VS
Investeringsbankieren, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience Using Phoneburner For Sales

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I use it daily, it's performance has had a profound impact on my sales. Other people on my team who use it, can attest to its ability to making contact with their customers. I have over 4,000 clients, so this system enables me stay connected quite well, all the time.

First of all I'm in the rare coin business and our company has new offers every week. The ease of use of this product is excellent, so I like that I can record a 60 second spot about the opportunity and then be able to leave a message for the customer. In addition I can also send an email on the opportunity for maximum exposure & contact delivery. I'd say only 10-20% of the 100 calls I set-up in Phone burner actually answer the call. This program is very effective and I get callbacks and online business daily.

I have none. Whoever created this system, knew what every sales person needs.

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Expensive, but a 1 lead can pay for itself!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PhoneBurner has been EXCELLENT! 8/10 for sure. It pays for itself if you convert some leads. It lets you contact a LOT of people. My company still uses it, and is able to product new business for us daily.

This software just rolls through your entire database spreadsheet 1 call after another. It has a GREAT user interface that is maps calls to hang up, pause dialing, next call, etc. It calls the home, celll, and then lets you disposition calls

The worst part is it cant identify fax numbers. On cold calls, you get a lot of those. Everyone loves a good screech of the fax machine.

Kevin
President in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great Product with Great Support

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes.
Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected.
It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration.
An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it.
Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus.
But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success.
When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

9 jaar geleden

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Timothy
President in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Invaluable

Opmerkingen: A+++ I couldnt be happier

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

5 jaar geleden

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!

Billy
Mortgage Assistant in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Feel The Burn

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Phoneburner makes my day move faster and makes outbound calling a breeze.

Phone burner integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce and Jungo software allowing us to access all of our leads in a highly efficient manner. I am able to go through my personal contacts every day and touch base with leads in a very short period of time.

There are small hiccups in the system overall layout that do not integrate with our CRM software to update specific dispositions. Overall not a game changer.

Daniel
Broker in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

PhoneBurner is a great Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out. I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Matt
Sales Rep in VS
Kapitaalmarkten, 11-50 werknemers

Phone burner is awesome

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it

It’s so easy to use and it allows my work productivity to triple compared to hand dialing

Not a lot of cons only thing I wish is I could input my book of business in it as well.

, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

There are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.

Rodrigo
Senior Account Executive in Costa Rica
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Make my life easier

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, not give them and excellent since there is always room for improvements

Easy to use, reliable and with a lot of features.

Reporting, need to be able to customize the reports for the users. (Example, divide the phones per zone)

Shane
Client Partner in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Best Speed Dialer on the Market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the product and it helps me manage my day and quadruplicate my call volume compared to individual dialing and some of the other products on the market. Very easy to use and will pay dividends for companies who choose to use the product.

Ease of use Integration with software applications (e.g. salesforce) No pause or beeps for call recipients Ability to utilize my phone number in caller ID

The only function I would find helpful is an integration with Outreach.

Tony
Senior Loan Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool To Prospect and manage my contacts!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. It has been very helpful in managing my workload and contacts.

I like that it keeps me focused and I can bang out dozens of calls in a short amount of time.

I can't think of anything off hand. It works great with my CRM.

Everything you need to stay connected

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The users are alerted in real time when the emails are opened, the links are clicked, the videos are displayed, the attached files are displayed, etc. for a perfectly programmed follow-up. SmartSender is also integrated with "Retargeting" (Retargeting), which allows users to post targeted ads while surfing the web, Facebook or Twitter.

PhoneBurner allows you to be constantly communicated without interference with your customers. The best thing is that each call stays registered and that helps a lot to the improvements that you should make to the attention to your clients. Without a doubt, it is very effecient.

I think they should give more time to their free trial so that entrepreneurs can make use of this wonderful software. Or at least they can create a cheaper version for the small businesses that are emerging. No doubt they will have many successes

Kai
Network Marketer in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best time saver!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love using phone burner. I can get more done in an hour with phone burner than I can throughout most of the day! All business is conversation and this allows me to do just that! I can make about 20 outbound dials an hour using this program, including voicemails and connects! Love it and would be with out it! Thanks Phone Burner!

I should use it more often to be sure I am getting my money's worth monthly!

Tobie
Originating Branch Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The ULTIMATE efficiency tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The Ease of use and the fact that is saves me so much time.

More compatibility with more programs would be nice!

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the kind words Tobie. It's great to hear how productive you've been. Regarding compatibility, we integrate with 150+ tools and growing. Please reach out if there's one in particular you'd like to connect with. Perhaps we integrate already or will sometime soon. Cheers!