Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Zoho Books

Eenvoudige, gebruiksvriendelijke boekhoudsoftware waarmee je op een slimme manier je zakelijke financiën kunt beheren!

Meer informatie over Zoho Books

445 reviews worden weergegeven

Deepak B.
Deepak B.
Chief Operating Officer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Collaboration

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Great experience although after 2 years we are still learning, it is good for indian accounting system

Pros:

The statement download from bank and reconciliation option is great GST filing options are great Dashboard is very well designed Android application is very useful

Cons:

I would have prefered if it has quotation sending options also Process sometimes seems too long for creating manual vouchers

Bob M.
owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

great option for accounting software

4 11 maanden geleden

Comments: There's been a little bit of a learning curve - there are a few things that are just done a little differently than in other software. However, I've been able to accomplish everything I had in previous software. The most significant aspect to me, though, has been that Zoho offers a lot of accompanying software - i.e., not software that's needed to make Books work, but software with complementary uses - without seeming like they're trying to squeeze every last dollar out of me. Quite unlike Intuit.

Pros:

It does everything that I need it to do, and for far less than it's competition.

Cons:

There are a couple things that could be streamlined, although they don't lessen to actual functioning of the software.

Alternatives Considered: FreshBooks, Wave Accounting, Sage 100cloud en Xero

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: Intuit just keeps increasing the price on pretty much everything, justifying it by claiming to add features - though the added features never had any use to me. Plus, I needed to lease a number of add-ons to be able to have QBO work the way I'd expect it to.

Switched From: FreshBooks, Wave Accounting, Sage 100cloud en Xero

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Functionality and cost. I used Quickbooks-Desktop for years, but the online software that's been developed more recently has too many advantages to keep using it. I also used Xero for a few years, and liked a lot of features - but it seemed geared for a different kind of business and lacked a few things I needed. Then I tried Quickbooks Online - it was barely within my budget, but I liked the features - but then they increased the price (significantly) after only one year of using it. But Zoho has really fit the bill - all the functionality I need, and at a price that's just a fraction of QBO's.

Mohammed N.
CFO in India
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Smart Accounting Software Built for Business

5 vorige maand New

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho Books is good and I've been using it for the past three years and have recommended it to a number of clients.

Pros:

-Zoho Books is an easy-to-use accounting app which displays all your financial information in a simple format and a person with less or no knowledge of accounting can also use it. -Zoho Books eliminates the need to manually enter data, lowering the risk of errors. -With access control and audit trails, Zoho Books ensures data integrity and gives you complete control over your business data. -GST compliance is automatic with Zoho Books. The Government of India has named it the Best App in the Business Category. -Zoho Books integrates with other business applications, allowing you to access and work with your data from a single place. Integrations are available with Zoho People, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Reports, and more. -Zoho Books creates professional reports automatically to help you communicate your data effectively. You can also personalize reports by filtering and organizing them to your preferences. -Zoho Books saves all of your financial information in the cloud, where it can be quickly restored, so you never have to worry about losing data.

Cons:

-The app is appropriate for small and medium-sized businesses. It is incapable of managing complex corporate processes. - On weekends (Saturday & Sunday), the support crew is not available to help clients with their problems. -The software doesn’t allow you to import contacts from your social media sites. It allows you to build your client details through the inbuilt mail feature. -There is no budgeting feature available.

Cassi H.
Operations & Finance Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

It's easy to use but that's as far as it goes

2 3 jaar geleden

Comments: The overall experience with Zoho Books has been disappointing. We were told that they were capable of so much more than what they seem to be able to deliver on. There's no real good workflow capabilities and no real way to automate processes that the user imports over and over again. If you're just starting out and don't have many sales (especially online sales) or a big budget, this is great accounting software for the value. The fact that the software developers are unable to transfer books from their own platform to an upgraded version or new version of it makes it completely incompatible with any business that is hoping to scale or merge with another company unless you have a bunch of extra staff or hours on your hands as you will be importing every transaction one by one manually.

Pros:

It's easy to use if you're doing simple bookkeeping

Cons:

This software is not made for those wanting to automate as much of the workflow as possible. It is also not for businesses hoping to scale with the software. The software link to the bank account and credit card frequently breaks leaving the user to have to sync manually. I have contacted customer service regarding this issue but there does not seem to be a solution. If you're looking to upgrade from a beta or lower version of books to a newer version, Zoho is not capable of transferring your old books to a new account so the user is left having to manually important each entry one by one which is ridiculous and tedious. I cannot understand why the software developer is unable to do this simple task when they were able to do it when transferring the books from Xero or QuickBooks. I’m glad others are having such success with the software but from my standpoint as an accountant I just do not see the value of the software for any company looking to scale in a digital world of eCommerce and automation, especially if the company is utilizing Amazon’s platform. The workaround I have had to implement to balance the account receivables and payables from those sales instead of having a successful either add-on or API like those of QuickBooks and Xero has also resulted in extra work which could all be automated if only the software had the capability.

Nataraj S.
CTO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Simplified Payables and Expense Solution

5 3 maanden geleden

Pros:

Document forwarding. Expense data extraction from submitted bills, it reduces lot of effort.

Cons:

Expense mobile app is not user friendly.

Alternatives Considered: Quickbooks Online

Finance Manager in Ghana
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

"Zoho Books"; Accounting made easy.

5 10 maanden geleden

Comments: I have been in the field of finance and accounting for quite a couple of time now and have tested many accounting softwares. I finally landed on Zoho Books and my experience with this software is amazingly outstanding in its results and ease of use.

Pros:

It's very effective and efficient in its operations. Zoho Books perform splendid task as expected. The BRS statement is also an amazing feature I enjoy mostly on this software as it prints clearly all required details as expected.

Cons:

For the fact that the little shortcomings are prevalent regarding the usage of this software, its benefits cannot be outweighed. The only problem i think is with this software is for the fact that you must be familiar with the accounting terms as a new user to be able to effectively use the function to the fullest benefits. A learning or help pop ups when added to the features will be of help especially to new users

Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Has the potential, but not the backup

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Absolutely terrible. If not for the terrible support, this product would actually be quite good. But for anyone who is new to any system, there's always questions and help needed. That's the nature of IT. And unfortunately Zoho have completely missed the mark and don't appear to care about improving on that at all.

Pros:

The software is extensive and seems easy enough to use. Supports advanced accounting functionality and would be a good solution for any small business.

Cons:

The customer service is absolutely appalling. In fact, it's not even fair to call it customer service because it's more like communicating with the abyss. No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner. They call you at ridiculous times and then email to say they called and to call them back. You call them back and no one is available. You leave a message for the agent to call you back and no one does.

David T.
David T.
Media and Content Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool For Suite Users

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: We are running all of our books for our small business with Zoho Books. It is simple to sync bank accounts and credit card accounts, and quickly categorize expenses, and run reports. Pleased with results.

Pros:

Very simple to categorize funds, connectivity with other tools in Zoho Suite.

Cons:

Anytime a new vender is updated to an expense item, the screen needs to be reloaded and refreshed before that same vender can be selected for another item.

Alternatives Considered: Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: Better accessability, and price point for us.

Switched From: FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Pricepoint and accessibility

Mehedi hasan M.
Mehedi hasan M.
WordPress Developer in Bangladesh
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

I love using Zoho Books since early 2021 and still using happily!

4 4 maanden geleden

Comments: All in one I had a great experience with Zoho Books in this recent months. I hope this with continue and they will provide more features to the board. Their support system is pretty good. I love their work!

Pros:

I mostly like the invoicing feature as I can set my work hours and then analyze them and making invoices to send to my clients. This way I can manage all my clients with their work hours and payments. Thanks to Zoho Books!

Cons:

Sometimes I get hesitant on the banking fetching system. I am not sure it's me or Zoho who is creating those issues. Sometimes I see error data on the page.

Michael M.
Michael M.
Founder in Namibië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Books

5 9 maanden geleden

Comments: Zoho is very user friendly and once you have used any other accounting software it's easy to get up and running with Zoho Books.

Pros:

Ease of use, it has all the features I was looking for in an accounting application. The security is another factor I like Zoho Books.

Cons:

I wish there could be a way to get transactions directly firm wave accounting app.

Cheikh B.
Zoho Books in Senegal
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good software for beginners

5 9 maanden geleden

Comments: Zoho Books made my job easier and saved me a lot of time.

Pros:

Zoho Book is a good software if you are starting out in a small business. What impresses me most about Zoho Book is the BRS statement. It's an excellent feature that prints all the required details very clearly, just as we intended. The automated bank flow is another feature that saves you a lot of time. The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.

Another positive aspect of Zoho Books is that its delivery always comes with many integrated functionalities such as stock management, sales and purchase booking, payroll processing, etc. To conclude, Zoho Books is easy to understand and its configuration is quick and easy. The automation of the system is great and you save a lot of time. The customer support is also very responsive and usually fixes your worries.

Cons:

The major problem with Zoho Book is that it is only practical with a small business. It is better to choose another software like Wave if your business is large. Finally, the other blockage is that Zoho Books is based on the Cloud so without a connection you can go and have a nice cup of hot coffee (LOL).

Alternatives Considered: Xero

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: Zoho Books functionalities were limited

Switched From: Wave Accounting

Eric Y.
Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5 vorig jaar

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Pros:

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Cons:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: Zoho Invoice was excellent at invoicing and tracking client expenses. However, I wanted a product that did more than those two things.

Switched From: Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: I was already familiar with Zoho through the use of Zoho Writer and Zoho Invoice. It was easier to simply switch to Zoho Books, which had a familiar and pleasing user interface. Also, Zoho Books was a better buy for the money.

Jose r. L.
Web Developer in Dominicaanse Republiek
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

The best invoicing / accounting tool for freelancers, period.

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Zoho Books is just a fantastic tool. Coming from Freshbooks and paying a hefty fee for it I was not only limited in terms of features (and paypal support) but also somewhat bored with their lackluster interface. Zoho was great and hit all the marks for me, the interface is simple and intuitive and the price point at my scale is just unbeatable. I can't see any other accounting system after using Zoho Books.

Pros:

This is the best bang for buck you can get if you are a startup, an independent freelancer or just need invoicing to start. There is no other system comparable with Zoho at this price point.

Cons:

There are many features I didn't test because they are out of realm for my specific needs. I am sure for others they might be important but if these were "enabled as needed" rather than always there cluttering the interface that would be better.

Nikki B.
Owner, Editor, and Writer in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business

5 vorig jaar

Comments: I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Pros:

Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

Cons:

I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting en AND. CO

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: FreshBooks raised their rates to outrageous levels and gave little advance notice about it. The software was glitchy and my clients were complaining about having difficulty paying. Their system went down at least once a week, which has fortunately not happened to me yet with Zoho Books. Although FreshBooks touts their live customer support, I encountered some rather cranky people there (they were probably fed up with getting calls about the humongous price increase). I'd rather interact with a helpful Zoho support person via chat than an unpleasant FreshBooks support person by phone.

Switched From: FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Although both Wave and And.co offer free versions, I found them harder to use (particularly Wave). Clients found Wave a bit glitchy and the software was not intuitive.

Anne B.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Pros:

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Cons:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting, Quickbooks Online en AND. CO

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: Wave only allows for accrual-based accounting, which is severely limiting. Wave also makes some odd duplicate transactions when you're entering transfers and line items for invoices.

Switched From: Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Zoho books has everything QuickBooks has at a much lower price. And Wave and And.co had too many limitations.

Ansar S.
CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

The best ever!

5 5 jaar geleden

Comments: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Pros:

Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Cons:

Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

Rebecca F.
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Over 50, not an accountant & never aspired to own a small business...

4 5 jaar geleden

Comments: It's true, but when your calling is a clear one, you are obligated to follow! Our small care giving business has employees working exclusively at customer sites. The caregivers (most also over 50 yrs. old) input their time, mileage & expenses from their smart phones. Invoicing is generally done at my laptop but can be done from my phone. The invoicing can be personalized with valuable information for our clients such as upcoming holidays, rate changes, & thank yous for allowing us to earn their business. The reporting is simple to use as is the customer support. The customer support is very knowledgeable & easy to understand. We have never experienced a wait time either. We tried another accounting package our first year of business & found it too cumbersome & not user friendly for those of us with only basic accounting skills. Zoho was recommended by our professional accountant & business advisor. Zoho has greatly simplified our invoicing, reporting, & customer account related tasks, so that we can focus on senior care giving where our gifts are strong. Thanks, Zoho!
-R. Ford, Owner of The Merry Marthas, LLC

Pros:

- Phone based app & laptop s-ware are EZ to use.

Cons:

Don't quite understand how to customize an invoice, save it & use it for monthly billing. Sometimes, I have to play around with the invoice to get all of the detail needed to print. For example, it is not readily apparent how to display the dates for which each expense is incurred on the invoice. Not having a copy of our company's data stored on our system makes me nervous so we keep paper back ups. Surely there is a better contingency plan of which we could take advantage.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Why limit yourself to just Books?

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Cons:

With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

Sanjay S.
Owner in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4 4 jaar geleden

Comments: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Pros:

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Cons:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

James J.
Consultant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Great for a small business

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: We moved from an ancient copy of Billings (a Mac-only program), and chose Zoho over the main competition based on ease of use and the need to handle customer retainers smoothly.

Pros:

The setup is fairly straightforward, and the learning curve is very manageable. It's really nice to have a good (and reasonable) set of defaults for categories and account structure. That made initial use and customization pretty easy to do. The documentation is generally good, and tip links are numerous.

Cons:

The only thing I find even slightly annoying is that the feed connection to the bank account is often "broken", but on the positive side the status is clear and whatever issues exist seem to fix themselves automatically within a day or two. It's not really a show-stopper; it's just annoying when I want to "clean up" things and the bank feed isn't fully current.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting en Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Books: The previous product had been discontinued.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Zoho was less expensive than QuickBooks, and seemed to be more approachable. Wave didn't handle retainers as well (at least at that time).

Mike Z.
Mike Z.
Owner in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Great solution.. but not for everyone

4 3 jaar geleden

Comments: I used Zoho Books for my own practice for 3 years+for a few of my Clients. It's fast and reliable, and developers are improving it very regularly - adding new features constantly.
I would highly recommend using it especially in the businesses that would also use other software from Zoho-like e-mail or CRM-they're well priced and are extremely cost-effective.

Pros:

Zoho Books is lightning fast-miles ahead of the competition if it comes to the speed of the software. The actual user experience is very close to the desktop software. Another good feature is its customizability - you'll find a plethora of options with Zoho, obviously designed with advanced reporting tools that come with Zoho Suite in mind. What's important - importing and exporting stuff from Zoho is also very simple - that comes in handy if you want to switch to another software from Zoho, you'll be able to do it-most counterparts allow you to migrate data only partly. Importing journals-extremely important feature-works flawlessly.

Cons:

No integrated payroll functionality - small flaw, as you can easily import journals from the software of your choice. Average bank reconciliation - filtering records is difficult, custom sorting as well. No itegrated CIS solution. No reporting directly to HMRC.

Rick K.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

4 5 jaar geleden

Comments: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Pros:

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond. Development seems to be ongoing.

Cons:

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

Babu G.
CEO in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else.

4 vorig jaar

Comments: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

Pros:

This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Cons:

Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

Alternatives Considered: KhataBook en QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Books: Features & pricing were the two elements that made me choose ZohoBooks.

Ann C.
Detailhandel
Bron: GetApp

Go-To Invoicing Software Everyone Should Have

5 6 jaar geleden

Comments: We are a company that's 10 years in the industry. We cater a thousand orders a month and getting an invoicing software that's basically gonna do the job is essential. We've been to a couple of invoicing software but none of those were good enough to bring with us on our road to success. The last software we've got literally ruined our business for a couple of months that we decided to give it up until I found Zoho books. I have heard much of Zoho from my virtual assistant colleagues and their employers have been using them for a while. I decided to sign up for a free trial and loved it! It does almost everything that we need in an invoicing software. Its payment reminders allow us to optimize our collections every month and it keeps going. Its ability to track overdue invoices, customizing templates, and custom fields were a tremendous help in making sure our documents are as accurate as we need them to be. Customer service is also a big help. Someone always answers the phone on their end, emails are being replied in a timely manner and call backs are done in less than 24 hrs. All these for $24 a month which is kind of awesome. We are probably going to stick with Zoho for a while and we are just even starting. Reports are also pretty detailed and is a big help for us to track our progress. On the other side of the coin, I hope they also have an API integrated in their system. Makes it easier for our vendors. I recommend it to small to large scale business who are looking to integrate their accounting and invoicing (probably their inventory as well with Zoho Inventory on the way). Zoho Books is for you.

Pros:

Pros: 1. Reports. We needed to track our progress down every week and what better way it is than to view our reports. Zoho allows you to get a report for Sales Person, Items and Customer. It's detailed report on overdue invoices are great for us to pound the ones that need to pay. 2. Payment Reminders. Our invoices are always set in an open account. Therefore, we need an automated system to remind our customers about their due invoices. Works great for our collection! 3. Customer Service. They are always good at getting back to you. When no one is available to answer your call, tehy are going to call you back in less than 24 hrs. Their email support is also pretty quick they wont leave you hanging.

Cons:

Zoho is good about getting a constructive suggestion done. However, I wish they have an API integration with the system. Also with the Zoho Inventory along hte way, Im pretty sure they will be a perfect go-to software for our company.

Matt T.
Director of Finance in VS

If you have Zoho CRM This product is a must

5 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

This product Hooks up easily to Zoho CRM. The product works almost fluidly with the CRM. it makes it easy to see each client payment and how much we have received each month. The information the books hold really helps for some financial reports. The Reports do make my life easier kindof. Books make it easy to bill clients and it keeps all the information in one place.

Cons:

The Reports as mention in my pros are missing some really good information that is already there in the system. They want me to pay for Zoho reports, but to my understanding Zoho reports, I would still need to go in and set it up. In our business every month we have to pay out our salespeople. fist I'm not able to split commissions easily or add multiple salespeople to an invoice. second, if I look up sales by salesperson by month it gives me all invoices created in the month, not all invoice paid. We sell expensive web projects and could take months to close. so it is unhelpful for me to see monthly sales report because it is not correct. they also have a "payments received" a report that comes in Zoho books. This report gives me monthly sales but does not add the sales person to the report. So I build a report that takes 30 min to an hour top. I have asked them to fix this and they told me to get Zoho reports