Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Resource Guru

Webgebaseerde app voor personeelsplanning met verlofbeheer, persoonlijke dashboards, conflictenbeheer, teamoverzicht en samenwerking.

Meer informatie over Resource Guru

We can also integrate to the API to easily see who has free time and surface this through other channels. It also allows the whole company to get a view on who is free and when.

I think I'm missing the possibility to attach documents to tasks.

Beoordelingen van Resource Guru

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Resource Guru heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 500 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Resource Guru eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (500)

Myroslav
Myroslav
Integration Services Manager in Canada
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Simple and very easy to use resource scheduling\tracking app.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Resource Guru is a great resource scheduling application for a simple use cases. It does what it promises perfectly. The UI is very friendly and pleasant - make for a great user experience. I used it to track the tasks for my team for almost a year. I would have kept using it but the company mandated a different tracking system and I had to abandon it. I like that Resource Guru'a focus on their product and customer service. I also appreciated the slow introduction of new features. Overall, very pleasant and satisfactory experience with a great application.

- Ease of use - Very pleasant UI - Flexibility

- Lack of features. The application does the simple scheduling\tracking perfectly though. - Copy\paste of resource tasks was not available at the time

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hub Planner en Float

Redenen om over te stappen op Resource Guru: The balance of features, ease-of-use, UI and the price.

Lisa
Senior Account Manager in Duitsland

Happy User

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy. We used the tool for planning at my last employer. I recommended the tool to my new employer and introduced it.

Easy to use, everyone has access, good overview

Limited options for handling (for example no return button)

Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Glorified spreadsheet

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Causes more problems than it solves. We used to use a spreadsheet, it was much better than this.

Nothing at all. It has no redeeming qualities.

Allows you to book time without tasks. When asked to change this was told couldn't because some companies want that function, ie it isn't an option as it should be. The drop downs are fiddle and make it easy to select a blank, but doesn't warn you. Can't toggle between scrolling list and typing to search without cl king out of area. You have a set number of hours per day you need to book but it doesn't highlight those that are short- you have to hover to see remaining time but that function doesn't work properly, resulting in multiple clicks to get it to trigger. Colour by project doesn't actually do it, I'm on 6 projects yet only see 2 colours. Can push to calendar but not pull- useless function as meetings are booked in calendar to allow invites, you want guru to pull that data in to autofill. Though it is web based it is impossible to use on a mobile. The popups are always off screen, making it impossible to use - mobile friendly websites have been around for a very long time, lazy to not have it here, particularly as would allow people who are on the road to log their time on he go. Not worth the hassle even if free.

Damien
Studio manager in België
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

review resource guru

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool and handy to make scheduling

It's a great tool Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Missing to indicate the jobs that are ready are ready.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Damien Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! You mentioned that there's no way to indicate when a job is ready, so I wondered if you were familiar with the difference between confirmed/unconfirmed bookings? If a booking is not yet ready to be confirmed, it can be added as a tentative booking, or added to the waiting list, or it could be pending approval. When bookings are ready to be confirmed, just change the tentative status, approve/decline it, or move it off the waiting list. These workflows help you and your team to differentiate between confirmed and unconfirmed bookings. You can learn more over in our Help Centre: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/ I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out :) Happy scheduling! Kat

Emma
Operations Manager in VK

What a great tool

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

It's easy, the training is great and it works!

You need to have the paid version to get the best but that is the same with most.

Pablo
Designer in VS
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

Resource Guru Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like that I can see my coworkers calendars and what office they are working from. Also get to see what projects they are on and their typical working hours.

Maybe the layout design could be a little better sometimes it is hard to navigate to certain menus

RUSHIKESH
software implementation in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent software

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

It is easy to use and manage my work and my schedule and we can get the report base on your work you maintain on resource guru.

Here is everything is good and user friendly.

Tanja
Senior customer support manager in Slovenië
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

ease of use

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: we are satisfied with the product and would recommend it

ease of use, good and customizable overview over the resource assignments and availability

nothing special, the Guru team is always developing new features

Julie
Assistant to CFO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Sherman Buildings Review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love Resource Guru - it has made a huge difference for our company and keeping track of our resources!

Visually appealing, Ease of Use and affordability.

We did not have a way to see projects that may have been accidentally deleted. We ended up building a program that would track this. As of 2024, Resource Guru has made this programming change to their system. I'm excited to see how this will work.

Vishwaraj
Business Analyst in India
Managementconsulting, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent work

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience of Resource Guru is great till now.

The ease of viewing the schedule. Tracking the work

Everything is good about Resource Guru.

Ross
Director of Solution Delivery in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Daily Resource Guru user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As mentioned above, the web based ease of use and reporting functionality make Resource Guru a trusted tool for maintaining and tracking our resource based projects. Highly recommend!

My company chose Resource Guru because of the web based interface. We've stayed for the ease of use and robust reporting functionality. We are able to extract daily, monthly, and yearly (or custom) reports and easily create Excel pivot tables for internal analyzing. This feature alone is extremely beneficial to our company.

No dark theme. It's only a minor thing but would really like to see the quality of life feature added to future versions.

Larry
Operations Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

RG is great for keeping track of resources and utilization of employees

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: RG has made scheduling much simpler and visible across our organization

functionality, ease of use, visibility and the way we're able to allow access to certain functions

would be nice to have a search function to look up past and future information

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly, SimplyBook.me en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Resource Guru: RG was highly recommended by a few of our colleagues

Amirreza
Associate VP Operations in Estland
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Resource Guru is a great online tool that does a perfect job in scheduling resources on projects!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with the tool. Over the course of years, we had to find work arounds and come up with creative solutions (within what's possible in Resource Guru) but having found those solutions, we are getting what we need from Resource Guru.

Generally speaking the UX/UI of this platform is very user friendly and easy to learn/use. I love the color coding feature (that can be used for marking projects, resources, etc) and the recently added filtering by the "Resource Booker" is very useful too. Last but not least, I like that Resource Guru keep this product alive as every once in a while they publish new features and enhancements.

Resource Guru for our organization does a great job of helping us schedule resources of projects over time. So I can't really think of major issues. But one minor pain point is once we create a "non-billable" project and schedule resources on that project. Often and after a while (usually when a project is signed and official) we have to change that project to "billable", but although we do that, we still need to manually update each and every resource booking under the "Schedule" section and mark each booking to be "billable". Ideally and if we change the billability on a project level, all those resource bookings should inherit the change that was applied to the project.

vorig jaar

Hi Amirreza Thanks for leaving your great feedback! Regarding your query about billable/non-billable projects, we don't currently offer the functionality to change the Project-billable-status for every past booking, as we aim to keep historical bookings as accurate as possible, but I've shared your feedback on this with the relevant team here so it can be considered as we continue to develop the app and it's features constantly :) I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Michelle

Jeremie
CEO in Tsjechië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The best stand alone solution for resource management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using ResourceGuru for weekly planing, when we plan the up-coming week for every creative and strategy members. And every day, through a short stand-up meeting, we review the daily plan of everyone to make sure everything is clear. Thanks to the simplicity of the UI we can easily replan on the fly in case of project changes.

UX is awesome Simplicity of the solution.

The one-side only integration with Google Calendar. If we plan meeting in people's calendar, ideally it populates ResourceGuru (and would place it in queue in case of conflict/overtime). The integration with other software, like Harvest, is inexistent, isn't it?

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jeremie Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that 2-way calendar syncing is very firmly on our roadmap, so can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news :) When it comes to integrations with other tools, there are a couple of ways you can go about this. We have a 2 way REST style API which you can use if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also have a Zapier integration which lets you quickly connect Resource Guru with 3,000+ other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app Please let us know if we can help further :) Thanks, Kat

Piper
Research Director in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect for small business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we love it and it works perfectly for our small company (i.e., 35 people)

The software is intuitive and very useful for scheduling people to travel on projects, indicate time off, and let people know where you are each day.

I don't like that you can't organize your resources on your own. They are all alphabetical so we have to put the same letter at the beginning of each person in a group so they are grouped together on the schedule. Not a huge deal but seems a little odd for that the be the default and can't change it.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Piper Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We do have plans to let you reorder your resources in future, so I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. In the meantime there are a couple of options. You can use custom fields and filters to display only the resources you're interested in. This is great if you want to focus in on specific teams, for example. You can read more about using custom fields here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942058-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more And learn about filtering resources here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942088-filtering-resources The alternative option to put numbers at the start of your resource's names in order to group them on the schedule you currently use already and I hope it helps for now! If there's anything else I can do to help at any point please just let me know! Thanks, Michelle

Elom
Manager in Canada
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Resource Guru - RMT

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are trying to ensure all jobs have been staffed. Jobs may have from 1 to 3 people with different experience levels. So far we've staffed the jobs, however we're unable to determine who's overloaded and who isn't.

Ease of scheduling and color coding to identify the job owner.

Differentiating between confirmed file and unconfirmed files; Unable to sort resources by experience level Unable to view staff capacity in one shot - We didn't sign up for reports so that may likely be the reason. Unable to color code by client and also by booker

4 jaar geleden

Hi Elom Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can use custom fields to filter your resources by experience. Here's a walkthrough you might find useful: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942075-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more When it comes to tracking utilisation and capacity, this is all done in the Reports section so you'd need to upgrade to the Blackbelt or Master plan in order to access this information. You can learn more about what the reports have to offer here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/collections/38289-reports Finally, you can definitely color your bookings by Client or Booker, as well as by Project :) You'll find a walkthrough on using colors here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942102-using-colors I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out :) Happy scheduling! Kat

George
Account Executive in VK

Resource Guru Overall Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a great app. Has certainly improved my time management abover all else. This app really enables me to keep on track of my workload and stay organised in the fast paced agency. Very useful indeed and couldnt work without it.

As an account executive for a design agency, being able to shcedule resource is a key part of my daily activites. RG is super easy to navigate and makes scheduling my work really efficient. I use it every day and it makes my work management a whole lot easier. An email first thing in the morning shows what I have scheduled for the day so I can be prepared for the days bookings. The dashboard also enables me to see what Ive got in for the day which is great. I can easily cancel, edit and add new bookings with just a couple of clicks. Using the different colour schemes also enables me to see who on my team has bookings so if i ever need to edit a booking, I kow who to speak too on my team. Overall, I would highly recommend this app too anyone as its super intuitive and no training is really needed! Perfect for anyone in client services.

Nothing to improve from my point of view. I havent used all the features off the app so no comments on ways to improve.

Patricia
Senior Project Manager / Team Lead in Ierland
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Very helpful, easy and friendly interface. Good value for money too"

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using for a few years now and Resource Guru is a really good software with easy and friendly interface. Since it was updated it got even better. The whole team likes it and we've never had any sort of doubts or problems with this software. It naturally became part of workflow.

You can add clients and project and move things around very easily with drag and drop functionality. The look and feel and their calendar is extremely helpful and clear. With RG you can schedule people and easily manage annual leave, sick leave, and hours dedicated to each task, client or project. We never required any sort of training and the whole team was able to start using straightaway.

It would be nice to have a Project view. To make it easier on the hours management on a project basis.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Patricia, Thanks for sharing your feedback! A more project-oriented view is definitely on our roadmap for the near future. In the meantime, you may find the Projects section of the Reports useful for tracking time booked on projects. If there's anything else we can do to help please just let us know. Thanks, Michelle

Dale
President and Creative Director in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. It has been a fantastic tool for our lean, high-performance business.

Intuitive, easy to use, efficient. Simplified our weekly and monthly production planning radically, allowing us to focus more effort on forecasting production load, maintaining workload balance and ensuring good capacity to execute our projects.

Doesn't yet have the ability to set recurring events. Drag and drop functions are sometimes unstable, particularly with cloud syncing.

Matthew
Program Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Resource Guru - How its helped the day-to-day operation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great experience and helped me and my team better operate our day-to-day tasks and ability to manage our staff and projects. It's a tool I've used for a few years now and do not see us looking back.

Ease of use - loved the beta version and very happy that is now the standard. Easy to update multiple days on the fly and saves as you go. Great feature of saving teams/groups so I can see a quick look without having to multi click.

Only thing I can say is I wish there was a better way to export reports from the software, possibly export into excel where I can print out the relevant information.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Matt - Did you realise you can download reports as an excel file. https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942087-using-the-downloaded-reports Hope that makes your life easier :) Cheers, Percy

Simon
Junior Art Director in Oostenrijk

Easy-to-use, convenient scheduling software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We schedule all our daily tasks with Resource Guru.

+ flexible scheduling features + clear and easily readable UI

- if a day has 8h30m available, and 8h15m are scheduled, and another task is added with a 30m length, it shows up as "30m on waiting list and 15m free" - in my opinion, it would make more sense to show up as "15m on waiting list and 0m free"

2 jaar geleden

Hi Simon Thanks for sharing your feedback with us :) When it comes to Overtime or Waiting list bookings, it isn't possible to have bookings partially on the waiting list as it would also be hard to display it on the Schedule. But in the meantime, you can add elastic overtime if needed, and drag the slider for overtime to 0 if the time should not be marked as overtime, but needs to extend availability. You can find more details in our help centre article here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942105-elastic-overtime I hope this helps to clarify things for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks, Michelle

mimi
Resource manager in VK
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

usage of GURU

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do find it easy to use, very intuitive and clear interfaces. I do do the inductions of new 'Client managers' on how to view their requested resources and everybody likes it

The simplicity of the usage and interface

I could not edit information of members of the team once they are listed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Mimi Thanks for sharing your feedback! Once your team activate their account, their photo comes under their control (along with their name and email address). Resource Guru was designed so that each person invited into the app has control over their own details and can keep their own details up to date. This helps to prevent one person from being burdened with keeping everything up to date. So, the best thing to do is to ask your team to update their own photos themselves. If you have any resources that have been added to your account without being invited (or who have yet to activate their invite) then you should still be able to upload photos for them. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help :) Thanks, Michelle

Fauzi
Senior Content Stratergist - Writer in Singapore
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Resource Guru Makes My Daily Life Easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really love that it'll remind me what my schedule is like the night before I sleep. I feel at ease before I go to bed :) thank you!

I am not toop sure if there is such a feature already. However, it'll be best if I can match my personal calendars on match on Resourece Guru as well. I am an influencer and a writer. Therefore my hectic schedules may clash in and outside of work.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Fauzi, thanks for sharing your feedback! You could subscribe to your Resource Guru bookings from your external calendar if you'd like to, because we currently offer a one way calendar sync feature which lets you send your Resource Guru bookings to an external calendar such as Outlook - you can find a walkthrough here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942091-syncing-resource-guru-events-with-your-calendar I hope this helps to clarify things for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks, Michelle

Amanda
Manager in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 10.000+ werknemers

Resource Guru

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really enjoyed it, easy system to work on very self explanatory

Friendly, very easy to use, and adaptable to my needs. Really enjoy the new things that come out regularly

Integration with other apps No undo feature

2 jaar geleden

Hi Amanda Thanks for leaving your review of Resource Guru :) I wanted to let you know that an undo button is very firmly on our roadmap for the future. I also wanted to mention that you can indeed connect Resource Guru with the other tools you use to run your business. You can build custom integrations using our API if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also offer a Zapier integration which lets you connect Resource Guru with more than 3,000 other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Kat

Kevin
Technical Support in VK
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

Great for organizing teams of people and the resources they use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A vast improvement to the spreadsheet our organization used to use to schedule employees

User interface very easy to use, filtering options (for example showing only people, resources or any combination desired) very helpful, great way to see your whole team's at-a-glance schedule

external calendar (ie Outlook) integration could be improved. Booking holiday for multiple people/resources at once very easy, wish that functionality could be extended to non-holiday bookings