Simple and very easy to use resource scheduling\tracking app.

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Myroslav P.
Integration Services Manager
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Resource Guru is a great resource scheduling application for a simple use cases. It does what it promises perfectly. The UI is very friendly and pleasant - make for a great user experience. I used it to track the tasks for my team for almost a year. I would have kept using it but the company mandated a different tracking system and I had to abandon it. I like that Resource Guru'a focus on their product and customer service. I also appreciated the slow introduction of new features. Overall, very pleasant and satisfactory experience with a great application.

Pluspunten: - Ease of use
- Very pleasant UI
- Flexibility

Minpunten: - Lack of features. The application does the simple scheduling\tracking perfectly though.
- Copy\paste of resource tasks was not available at the time

Kudos

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019
Marc H.
VP, Director of Operations and Project Management
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a small, but growing organization, we were having trouble measuring how our creative resources were being allocated. Resource Guru quickly solved that problem.

Pluspunten: The software was very easy to implement and even easier to use. The reports page provides a great, visual presentation of our creative department's utilization for the week. Until we started using the software, we were unable to track enough data to inform a successful creative resource meeting. Now we have visibility into the upcoming weeks which has significantly decreased our dependence on freelance talent.

Minpunten: The waiting list and overtime feature can be a little confusing. The hours don't get added to resource bookings and increase the utilization percentage. It would be great if the overtime hours pushed the utilization percentage over 100% to clearly highlight over-allocated resources.

van Resource Guru op 11-11-2019

Hi Marc

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! I just wanted to touch base on your request for utilisation to show at more than 100%. It's not possible to book someone for more than 100% of their time - our booking clash warning system prevents this to help ensure you always meet your deadlines, and without burning out your team. But if you want to overbook resources, you can do this by adding bookings with overtime, and overtime hours will be itemised in the "Overtime" column on the Reports, so it's easy to see where your team are overstretched.

I hope this helps to clarify things but please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're always very happy to help!

Resource Guru - How its helped the day-to-day operation

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019
Matthew D.
Program Manager
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great experience and helped me and my team better operate our day-to-day tasks and ability to manage our staff and projects. It's a tool I've used for a few years now and do not see us looking back.

Pluspunten: Ease of use - loved the beta version and very happy that is now the standard. Easy to update multiple days on the fly and saves as you go. Great feature of saving teams/groups so I can see a quick look without having to multi click.

Minpunten: Only thing I can say is I wish there was a better way to export reports from the software, possibly export into excel where I can print out the relevant information.

van Resource Guru op 20-12-2019

Thanks Matt - Did you realise you can download reports as an excel file. https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942087-using-the-downloaded-reports

Hope that makes your life easier :)

Cheers, Percy

Extremely handy software, easy to use, visibly appealing, great to manage and schedule.

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Isabella H.
Traffic coordinator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Positive, I do enjoy managing RG for our company. My company want us to migrate and start using the schedule planned for Office 365, but I had to push back and explain that this software is up to date, already does everything we need it too and Office 365 still has a long way to go before we can use it for what we want. It's safe to stick with RG that we know how to work, we know what it does and what i can't do and it works, no need to change something that isnt broken.

Pluspunten: I like the appearance of the software - its clear, self explanatory, easy to navigate, see the bigger picture to jiggle schedule resource about, etc. I like how easy and quickly the support team are there to assist when needed. I like how it shows you who has booked what and the daily reminders via email of what is coming up, etc.

Minpunten: It isn't a negative but I would like to have a scheduling log, to see at what time and date did someone book a slot onto the schedule. I manage the Creative Studio, depending how many campaigns and the urgency in hitting these deadlines, I need to keep track of the entire departments availability, knowing when i can move things around in order to deliver last min projects. Only myself should have booking access, but I currently share it with Creative Directors, so they can schedule in my absence, but I can't see when they have booked them in so i can keep track. Is this something you could implement, please? Thanks,

van Resource Guru op 27-11-2019

Hi Isabella

Thanks for the great review - I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that an activity log is very firmly on our roadmap, and I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. You can also keep up to date with new features by signing up to our Newsletter at the bottom of our homepage - https://resourceguruapp.com/

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything we can do for you :)

Glorified spreadsheet

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Business analyst
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Causes more problems than it solves. We used to use a spreadsheet, it was much better than this.

Pluspunten: Nothing at all. It has no redeeming qualities.

Minpunten: Allows you to book time without tasks. When asked to change this was told couldn't because some companies want that function, ie it isn't an option as it should be. The drop downs are fiddle and make it easy to select a blank, but doesn't warn you. Can't toggle between scrolling list and typing to search without cl king out of area. You have a set number of hours per day you need to book but it doesn't highlight those that are short- you have to hover to see remaining time but that function doesn't work properly, resulting in multiple clicks to get it to trigger. Colour by project doesn't actually do it, I'm on 6 projects yet only see 2 colours. Can push to calendar but not pull- useless function as meetings are booked in calendar to allow invites, you want guru to pull that data in to autofill. Though it is web based it is impossible to use on a mobile. The popups are always off screen, making it impossible to use - mobile friendly websites have been around for a very long time, lazy to not have it here, particularly as would allow people who are on the road to log their time on he go. Not worth the hassle even if free.

Useful too for transparency across teams

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Jon M.
Senikor Director PMO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Any questions I had were answered clearly and quickly. They are very accommodating and the tool has improved over the last 6 months as well. It has helped us streamline utilization and project assignments.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to see a view of availability across multiple team members at the same time. I love the ability to color coordinate projects for an easy view of some major projects across multiple team members. Also easy to allow others permission to log in and see their utilization as well.

Minpunten: I have to manually enter in recurring meetings. I have not mastered an easy way to automate getting our clients and projects into the tool. would be good to multi select projects as well to get them closed or cleaned up.

van Resource Guru op 22-11-2019

Hi Jon

Thanks for sharing your feedback - it's great to see you've given us 5 stars! You said you would like to import projects, and I wanted to let you know you can do this quickly using our Zapier integration, as shown here: https://blog.resourceguruapp.com/importing-projects-into-resource-guru-using-zapier/

I also wanted to mention that bulk editing and non-sequential repeat booking (i.e. a booking that repeats weekly/monthly) is very firmly on our roadmap. In the meantime you can use SHIFT+drag to copy bookings :)

I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you at any point, please just let us know.

Kat

Easy to use high level planning tool

Sonia P.
Production Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Resource Guru allows our company to do long-term high level planning of resource utilisation and provide a guide lead time for sales teams.

Pluspunten: I've been using Resource Guru since 2013 and it's constantly improving which is good to see. It's easy to use and provides decent reporting.

Minpunten: I'd like to see public holidays auto populated according to a country of choice and ability to limit daily bookable hours just by a number (e.g. 7.5h) without setting a rigid start / end / lunch break.

Review from a user perspective

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Lara H.
Senior conceptual Creative designer
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Resource guru has been a bit of a god send as both a user checking when you're scheduled in for work but also as an admin to have big visibility of what everyone is working on and when.

Pluspunten: Scheduling is really easy to do on the web version, I can book, amend or cancel resource in a matter of moments and easily drop and drag to move things around.

Minpunten: The mobile version on web browser can be a little clunky, it would be good to have an app version to make checking scheduling on the go (whilst at external meetings etc) easier to use, the same for booking resource on the go, its almost impossible to do so on mobile

van Resource Guru op 28-11-2019

Hi Lara

Thanks for leaving a review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that the new schedule is mobile optimised, so you should now have a much better experience when using Resource Guru on a mobile in browser.

We do have plans to release dedicated mobile apps in future, so keep your eyes peeled for further updates :)

Resource scheduling never easier

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Adile C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has make resourcing scheduling so much easier. Staff knows what they are supposed to be working on and managers can plan properly resources and understand conflicts or overtime required to complete projects on time.

Pluspunten: It is a very easy tool to schedule resources. you can extend tasks across weeks, split tasks, duplicate tasks across different team members. It is visual and easy to use. It allow us to understand who is working on what projects.
You can customise and filter resources by teams and you have a reporting tool where you can see by week how is your resource utilisation.

Minpunten: the Zoom -+ button will only show present week or next 6 weeks. It would be good if you can select how many weeks you want to see, between 1-6 weeks to visualise on the Schedule tab.
sometimes when adding many tasks on a day for one resource, you create overtime unnecessarily it would be good to have a button/option to distribute same amount of time to all the tasks for a day, taking the amount of hours the resource works a day.
Reporting- when reporting who is working on what project, it would be useful to have the percentages of time spent on each project.

An adequate calendaring tool for resource management

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2019
Steve B.
User Experience Lead
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Resource Guru to manage the utilization/booking of our research facilities. This works well for us as we have a small number of facilities we manage. I cannot offer a recommendation for/against this project for large numbers of resources (>10) as it might be cumbersome at that point. For our limited resource pool, it works well.

Pluspunten: The interface is simple to use and understand with respect to resource availability and conflict. It serves its purpose well.

Minpunten: New feature rollout is buggy. When I switched between the "beta" ("new") experience back to the classic, I received a nagging email from the company telling me I had recently logged in using the "classic" experience and it would eventually be discontinued, and that I should try out the "new" experience. This product is basically a shared calendar, and while it offers reporting that is a hybrid somewhere between Microsoft Outlook and Project, it's a bit too pushy with respect to new features.

van Resource Guru op 22-10-2019

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Resource Guru! I'm sorry that you felt our message regarding the new schedule was a bit pushy or potentially buggy. We needed to share this message because the old schedule will shortly be retired, and we didn't want people to be taken by surprise by that. As long as you click the cross to close the message, it won't reappear for you.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to reassure you about the new schedule. It's a vast improvement on the old one - it's been completely rebuilt from the ground up to provide lightning fast scheduling, infinite scrolling, lots of enhancements including elastic overtime, and it's just as stable for incredibly large teams as it is for very small ones.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other feedback or questions we'd love to hear from you!

Kat

Saves us so much time and energy

Jane D.
Project Coordinator
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Friendly staff, and very quick response time.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and availability of the schedule to all of our users - even when they are on the road has made everyone's job easier. It was quickly adopted - even by the technophobes in our company - as it was so intuitive.
Gives a great 'at-a-glance' view of everything we have coming up an the reporting options are great too.

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to have a 'confirmed/unconfirmed' option (or something similar but, in the meantime, we have workarounds.

Resource Guru has been a game-changer for us

Leticia M.
Queen Pixie
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love Resource Guru. It's the only thing that's shifted our capacity management into a new gear. By which I mean: No more trying to manage everything from a single calendar, complete visibility over workflow and appointments, and the ability to see at a glance how much time is available on any given day.

Pluspunten: 1. It doesn't try to do anything other than what it's best for
2. Calendar sync
3. Cost-effectiveness
4. Responsiveness of the support team (including on UX suggestions! Amazing.)
5. The little guru on the dashboard. Yeah it's cosmetic but it makes me feel good every time I log in.
6. Easy to set up and use.

Minpunten: The only things I really dislike a cosmetic and non-fatal. They are:
1. The inability to hit a "today" button to go back to today's date, and the thin scrollbars right and left
2. The fact that I have to literally click and drag events to create instances on non-consecutive days, rather than selecting dates.

van Resource Guru op 26-9-2019

Hi Leticia

Thanks for the great feedback :) I hope you'll be pleased to learn that we definitely do have a "Today" button which takes you straight back to today's date. It's in the top left of the schedule, next to where you navigate between different months and years.

I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please just let us know.

Resource Guru Review

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Nancy E.
Location Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everyone has access to the schedule so each developer or designer not only knows what they're supposed to be working on, but what others are working on. We can schedule months into the future which helps us as we have projects that last months, not weeks.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use. Everyone can see what's on the schedule or what they are supposed to be working on. I can see how long a project is in our production queue to ascertain when we'll be finished. I can schedule vacations so others know which resources are available on which date.

Minpunten: The times are sometimes not correct. It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long, instead of eight. It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day. It's easiest to assign a project for the whole day.

van Resource Guru op 25-7-2019

Hi Nancy - thanks for your review. I just wanted to question a couple of things you wrote in the Cons section. You said the times are sometimes not correct - I'd love it if you can send us an example so we can troubleshoot it for you - we are not aware of this happening to any of our customers.

You also said, "It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long". I'm not sure where you see this info - it would be good to assist you further with this. By default a day is 8h long, but Normal Availability is totally customisable at a resource level - this is actually a feature we have that other products we've reviewed don't.

Finally you said, "It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day". Again, this is a limitation we found in other products which is why we made it easy to create as many bookings as you liked in a day - to a very granular level eg for as little as 1 minute.

Would love to hear from you ..

Best, Percy

Couldn't run the team without it

Simon M.
Consultancy Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent. All our interactions with the team have been fast and successful. They clearly love the product and the work they do.

Pluspunten: It's fast and intuitive and I am able to see at a glance and report on all of my team's​ assignments and accurately schedule all their time.

Minpunten: Reporting aspect. Stock reports are good, but would like to be able to drag them into a platform like PowerBI. Potentially via scheduled export to CSV or similar. Would also like some more customisation​ such as more leave types and an option to backup and restore information. Finally, audit tracking - who made what change.

Ou daily challange for organising and planning multiple teams and projects

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Markus S.
Head of Software Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As already written before, we are managing several teams and projects with the tool. It is our main tool, to organise the day to day work and do long term planning. We build an interface into our financial tools, to have an automated process to align budgets with the planning!

Pluspunten: We like the easy to use approach and the overall visibility
Very important is the cooperation and management of a single resource with multiple people. To reduce the risk of double bookings or gaps...

Minpunten: There is very little what is not optimal. We are happy that overtime is possible now... but maybe a bit more reporting functionality would be good.. not as "extracts" more online! and if I could whish for something, the integration into JIRA is something we would need!

van Resource Guru op 10-12-2019

Hi Markus

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can quickly and easily connect Resource Guru with Jira using our Zapier integration, and you don't need any programming skills to do this :) You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app And you can find the Resource Guru/Jira specific integration page just here: https://zapier.com/apps/jira/integrations/resource-guru

Alternatively we also offer an API which you can use to create an integration if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation via our Developer Center here https://app.resourceguruapp.com/developers/

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Resource Guru - RMT

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Elom G.
Administratie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are trying to ensure all jobs have been staffed. Jobs may have from 1 to 3 people with different experience levels. So far we've staffed the jobs, however we're unable to determine who's overloaded and who isn't.

Pluspunten: Ease of scheduling and color coding to identify the job owner.

Minpunten: Differentiating between confirmed file and unconfirmed files;
Unable to sort resources by experience level
Unable to view staff capacity in one shot - We didn't sign up for reports so that may likely be the reason.
Unable to color code by client and also by booker

van Resource Guru op 13-2-2020

Hi Elom

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can use custom fields to filter your resources by experience. Here's a walkthrough you might find useful: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942075-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more

When it comes to tracking utilisation and capacity, this is all done in the Reports section so you'd need to upgrade to the Blackbelt or Master plan in order to access this information. You can learn more about what the reports have to offer here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/collections/38289-reports

Finally, you can definitely color your bookings by Client or Booker, as well as by Project :) You'll find a walkthrough on using colors here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942102-using-colors

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Kat

Provides Great Resource Management!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Paula C.
Executive Administrator
Milieudiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With many staff members doing field work, Resource Guru helps greatly with schedule planning and tracking where staff are at any given time.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to learn and use. We can see the availability of resources at a glance, and it's simple to make any edits to current entries as needed. The option to add personal photos for resources is fun to use and adds a bit of personalization to each resource.

Minpunten: When choosing a date to enter information, we need to scroll over the calendar instead of clicking, because clicking on dates will automatically trigger a window for entering new information.

SM user

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Reshma H.
Studio Manager
Public relations en communicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As mentioned I have implement RG to both my previous and current working places. Its easy and simple, no complications, not clumpy.
I use RG on a daily basis to book my whole team's daily tasks.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, simple for all team members. Looks visibly pleasing.
I have implemented Resource Guru to my previous and current working places.
Very good value for money.

Minpunten: Needs to have an action for users to click once they have completed the task. I have been waiting for this for a few years now.
Still not very mobile friendly.

Fantastic tool

Dale M.
President and Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent. It has been a fantastic tool for our lean, high-performance business.

Pluspunten: Intuitive, easy to use, efficient. Simplified our weekly and monthly production planning radically, allowing us to focus more effort on forecasting production load, maintaining workload balance and ensuring good capacity to execute our projects.

Minpunten: Doesn't yet have the ability to set recurring events. Drag and drop functions are sometimes unstable, particularly with cloud syncing.

Resource Management Made Easy

Pedro D.
Operations Director - Digital
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall the solution is very robust and solid at what it does. It has been used for over 5+ years and does it job well. I would like to see a bit more is product feature evolution in terms of workflow management/triggers as mentioned.

Pluspunten: The filtering capabilities allows different user roles to manage their teams easily and also find relevant skills in the agency. Many people have hidden skills and talents and having them searchable allows us to tap into these.

Minpunten: I would like to see more API integration efforts made into other applications.
I would like to see workflow triggers to handle people picking up work (validation) or not picking up work because they haven't been briefed in (trigger notification to manager) to help actually manage the validation of the acceptable of work by the individuals instead of having to follow up. This would remove a lot of chasing and admin.

Resource Guru is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Brittany L.
Operations Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This program has been a vital part of out organization. I use this every day to schedule all of our resources for all of our projects and even PTO. We then download this information and use it to help forecast our revenue. It is incredibly easy to use and manipulate. The Beta is amazing!

Minpunten: I would like it if you could add a rate to each booking. That would make it easier to forecast revenue. Other than that, the product is great!

Maintaining High Resource Utilization through Coordination and Resource Guru

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2019
Brent J.
Division Manager
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall Resource Guru has significantly contributed to our ability to schedule, review and plan our resources. We have increased our overall utilization of resources by using this product.

Pluspunten: We like the ability to visualize our employee utilization on a company-wide basis while being able to generate other utilization views by department and resource type. This helps us determine any utilization gaps and plan for cross utilization to ensure overall high utilization of our resources.

Minpunten: I would like to see a few more customization features for how the system currently treats over-bookings. We would like to be able to over-book resources and it show their utilization at 100%+ rather than it showing the conflict and a lower utilization until the over-allocation is corrected.

A great way of organising your day

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2018
Nikki K.
Graphic Designer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: That you can easily move jobs around if they need to change and can book off holiday time and meeting time so that you don't overbook yourself.

Minpunten: The waiting time bit could be better if time is overbooked - doesn't allow for different lengths of working days.

van Resource Guru op 17-1-2018

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can most definitely customise the availability of each of your resources on a daily basis - not every day has to have the same availability.

You can set resources normal availability (which is the availability which repeats on a weekly basis) and you can also create availability exceptions if you need to make a temporary change to someone's normal availability.

You might find this article on resource availability useful https://help.resourceguruapp.com/customer/portal/articles/2162590

I hope this helps, but please get in touch if you have any questions. We're always happy to help!

Kat

Easy to onboard and easier to use!

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Melissa P.
Creative Resource Supervisor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Resource Guru helps our agency see availability of resources to ensure we are allocating projects efficiently. Without it, we were running blindly and were hoping that team members would speak up when they were too busy or too idle. Now, we can see this ourselves (days in advance) and prevent talented employees from going unused.

Pluspunten: - Color coding clients
- Being able to manually adjust hours/availability per resource
- Limiting permissions per user
- Adding in when employees are OOO
- Search feature to check skill sets and who has worked on which client before
- Saving searches so we can quickly view groupings of employees

Minpunten: - I wish there was a way to search bookings for key words
- It's unfortunate that this tool doesn't link up with our PM tool, Asana
- There's no 'undo' button if you accidentally click and drag a booking unknowingly

Resource Guru - helps tackle lack of resource visibility

Jessica A.
IT PMO Manager
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are now able to track all of the resources within our department and run metrics on what is being worked on and what our utilisation is across IT. We also use this as a recharging model to our businesses so this is a vital piece of software.

Pluspunten: The software is an easy to use format with searchable features and the ability to track personal from their actual hours work to the forecast showing future demand. The ability to allow resources to book against multiple codes and be organised in multiple teams means that reporting from the tool provides vital details for our KPI's and metrics, helping drive improvements and efficiencies within our organisation

Minpunten: There is a limited pipeline of change and growth of the software, which does not allow development in areas that would be useful to our company.