Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,3 /5

Over Intercom

's Werelds eerste platform voor klantberichten dat is gericht op bedrijfsgroei

Meer informatie over Intercom

790 reviews worden weergegeven

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Not Much Competition"

Opmerkingen: Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Pluspunten: From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow. Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex. Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Minpunten: Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves. Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
PM
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Engagement with Customers is Great!"

Opmerkingen: It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Pluspunten: I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Minpunten: There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

van Intercom op 4-3-2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :)

Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021
IT Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

"More than a messaging platform"

Opmerkingen: We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Pluspunten: In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Minpunten: The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

van Intercom op 17-2-2021

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams.

Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021
Susanna N.
COO
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"Unreponsive and caused a severe service disruption"

Opmerkingen: When COVID hit, we were evaluating our software solutions and inquired about switching from an annual contract to month-to-month. We asked what the changes to our pricing and feature suite would be if we moved forward with that change. We didn't get a response. Instead I received an automated email from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that our contract was cancelled effective [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We reached out and for several days, did not get a response. On September 17th, our service was completely halted in the middle of the workday. Our team was unable to respond to any customer tickets for the remainder of the day. When we finally did get a hold of someone, they told us they were switching us to month to month, just as we had asked. We were told that was a completely different business platform and required a transition. None of this was communicated to us prior to the (entirely preventable) service outage, and again, we were just inquiring about the options should we choose to switch. We lost our settings as well as a previously agreed upon pricing discount built into our contract when they made this change. A manager was brought onto the phone and we were told they would get back to us with a concession because of the severe service disruption. We were never contacted again, until today when I was sent an email stating that they will not offer any concessions and they are sad to see us go, but that my Relationship Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], will no longer be available to me starting next week.

Pluspunten: When we were first started using them, they were flexible, had great customer service, and seemed genuinely invested in helping us succeed.

Minpunten: Their customer service has been incredible poor. They caused a completely preventable service disruption that caused several hours of outage for our team, and have been difficult to get in touch with.

van Intercom op 16-12-2020

Hi Susanna,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Intercom - this is certainly not how we want our customers to feel.

I've taken a look through your account and can see there's an opportunity for us to more clearly communicate the necessary steps when changing billing models so you don't miss any steps. This is something that we're working on at the moment so I assure that your feedback will not go unheard. We never want an Intercom user to loose access to our tools as we recognize businesses rely on our services.

Our Relationship Managers work exclusively with customers on annual contracts so as you will be moving to a monthly model you will no longer have access to that team, however you will still have access to to our support team via the messenger. I do want to recognize that response times in previous months have not been where we'd like but we've made changes and are back on track now.

Thanks again for this post,

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020
Tasha D.
Director of Customer Success
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"Awful product with terrible support"

Opmerkingen: Support was terrible. They often provided 'create something custom through our API' as the solution to most of the inadequacies of the product. They also rarely listen or read the problem correctly and I would spend a bunch of time trying to implement the solution they provided only to find out it didn't meet any of the criteria I provided. You know its bad when a support tool lacks good support!

Pluspunten: Admin interface is visually appealing. Widget is not.

Minpunten: Lacks basic/rudimentary functionality. Simple things like auto triggering a message at the company level when specific criteria is met is not possible. Tagging system is not easy to use and lacks basic features. Can't customize inboxes as needed. I felt like you product blog was so delightful that your product would be the same but it felt like you weren't living your word. Nothing was easy on this product.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Head of Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021

"Amazing customer support"

Opmerkingen: Great experience, we switched over from Sendgrid and prefer Intercom despite the higher price

Pluspunten: The customer support is the most responsive I've ever had from a messaging / email software. We use the email because it's already integrated into our messaging and support software, so we don't have to do any import of the contacts.

Minpunten: It's not super intuitive or the easiest to use sometimes, like all enterprise level software it can get a bit complicated. It's also not built out for email, e.g. we also can't create unsubscribe groups on email which is a bit annoying.

van Intercom op 27-1-2021

Thanks for letting us know you have had such a good experience with Intercom since swapping from Sendgrid.

I've made sure your feedback regarding email capabilities has been sent to the product team - it's an area of focus for us.

Kate (Intercom)

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021
Damola B.
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"Supercharge Your Customer Interactions"

Opmerkingen: I am able to deploy a simple interface that helps customers interact with our team while they use our software. The team is also able to get direct notifications on their email, Smartphone apps and Slack (via the Intercom<>Slack integration) and respond promptly to queries. I am able to deploy product tours to users while they use our software. It helps us scale our support in ways we couldn't get done in the past. Finally, we are able to assess user actions across various touchpoints and sections of our software. We are also able to gauge our performance with supporting users. i.e. response time, user satisfaction with support interections etc. All together, Intercom is one of the best decisions we've made as a startup so far!

Pluspunten: I like that users are able to reach us at Mercurie for our flagship product. I also love that we are able tosend them emails triggered by rules set by us. I also love the various apps I can integrate to our company account. It has made interaction with users so much easier and richer. I almost forgot the in-app tours and the new features they release every month. As a leader in a startup that owns a SaaS solution, I am always inspired by Intercom every time I use it. As a user, I am all to delighted every time I interact with the software.

Minpunten: To be honest, nothing really. Maybe the learning curve that comes with figuring it out at first, but they have a robust help centre and academy that resolves areas where we lack clarity.

van Intercom op 28-10-2020

Thanks for leaving us this review Damola. It's wonderful to hear that Intercom is helping you communicate and interact with your users in such a rich way!

You're right that the learning curve with Intercom can be pretty steep as the tool is so powerful, and our Product Education team are hard at work creating content to help at every step. Make sure to check out our free online Intercom Academy courses, webinars and our new customer community Interconnected, as these are all great ways to continue your learning.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Beat R.
Inhaber
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail"

Opmerkingen: We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test. In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Pluspunten: + Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Minpunten: - High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

van Intercom op 30-7-2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020
Joan S.
Filmmaker
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Profesionalidad"

Opmerkingen: En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena ya que nos ha permitido ayudar a nuestros clientes de una forma profesional y rápida.

Pluspunten: Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la profesionalidad con la que ven nuestros clientes la interfaz y la facilidad que tienen de comunicarse con nosotros, además cabe destacar que muchas veces a través de las respuestas configuradas que tenemos muchos clientes encuentran su respuesta sin tener que contactar con un agente.

Minpunten: Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo que es un software que incluye unos planes con un precio muy elevado y podría incluir alguno más asequible para empresas más pequeñas.

van Intercom op 17-2-2021

Thanks for letting us know how Intercom is helping you embrace conversational support and how you're making the most of our automation features too!

I'll make sure your feedback regarding our pricing and packaging get back to the team. We always aim to align the cost you pay with the value you see and it's hard to get that right for every type of business model.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021
Angy D.
Product Ops Champion
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Intercom a safe option"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Intercom was very good

Pluspunten: The product is easy to use, the live chat idea is still one of the best customer support options.

Minpunten: What I like the least is that it does not have so many options to integrate other work tools to Intercom, for example creating a report in Jira, from the user chat

van Intercom op 16-10-2020

Thanks for leaving us this review Angy! I'm so happy to hear that your experience with Intercom has been good and that we're helping you support your customers so well.

Thanks also for your feedback regarding our integrations - I know the team is having a discussion about this right now so I'll make sure to get this over to them.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
Anca P.
Customer Success Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Great solution for chat support"

Pluspunten: Easy to use and very intuitive interface.

Minpunten: It has quite a price point, which may not be friendly on small businesses.

van Intercom op 27-1-2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Intercom Anca. I'm delighted to hear you've found our live chat and help centre features so powerful and easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Miquel T.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

"Good for startups"

Opmerkingen: You can apply to a startup program, which costs 49$/month. Money is worth it.

Pluspunten: To send push notifications without building anything from your end.

Minpunten: You can't send images on the push notifications

van Intercom op 30-7-2020

Thanks so much for leaving us this review Miquel. It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of our early stage program - it really is an incredible offer and we're working on ways to make it even better!

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagment)

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020
Grégoire D.
Head of Growth
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021

"Great product, poor pricing and support"

Opmerkingen: Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Pluspunten: Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Minpunten: Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question.
Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money.
Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

van Intercom op 27-1-2021

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers.

I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect.

Kate (Intercom)

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021
Customer Success Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

"A true ecosystem"

Opmerkingen: We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Pluspunten: I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up. Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Minpunten: Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly. The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

van Intercom op 5-11-2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020
Peter C.
Dir. User Experience
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Complete Package"

Opmerkingen: We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Pluspunten: Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Minpunten: While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

van Intercom op 18-12-2019

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Nathaniel P.
Customer Success Manager
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"The really bridge the gap between customers and our service"

Opmerkingen: Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Pluspunten: The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too. Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use. Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Minpunten: There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky). It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Operations Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

"Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost"

Opmerkingen: Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments. We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom. You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Pluspunten: Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Minpunten: Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating. It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019