Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Intercom

's Werelds eerste platform voor klantberichten dat is gericht op bedrijfsgroei

Meer informatie over Intercom

735 reviews worden weergegeven

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Not Much Competition"

Opmerkingen: Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Pluspunten: From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow. Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex. Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Minpunten: Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves. Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Damola B.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"Supercharge Your Customer Interactions"

Opmerkingen: I am able to deploy a simple interface that helps customers interact with our team while they use our software. The team is also able to get direct notifications on their email, Smartphone apps and Slack (via the Intercom<>Slack integration) and respond promptly to queries. I am able to deploy product tours to users while they use our software. It helps us scale our support in ways we couldn't get done in the past. Finally, we are able to assess user actions across various touchpoints and sections of our software. We are also able to gauge our performance with supporting users. i.e. response time, user satisfaction with support interections etc. All together, Intercom is one of the best decisions we've made as a startup so far!

Pluspunten: I like that users are able to reach us at Mercurie for our flagship product. I also love that we are able tosend them emails triggered by rules set by us. I also love the various apps I can integrate to our company account. It has made interaction with users so much easier and richer. I almost forgot the in-app tours and the new features they release every month. As a leader in a startup that owns a SaaS solution, I am always inspired by Intercom every time I use it. As a user, I am all to delighted every time I interact with the software.

Minpunten: To be honest, nothing really. Maybe the learning curve that comes with figuring it out at first, but they have a robust help centre and academy that resolves areas where we lack clarity.

van Intercom op 28-10-2020

Thanks for leaving us this review Damola. It's wonderful to hear that Intercom is helping you communicate and interact with your users in such a rich way!

You're right that the learning curve with Intercom can be pretty steep as the tool is so powerful, and our Product Education team are hard at work creating content to help at every step. Make sure to check out our free online Intercom Academy courses, webinars and our new customer community Interconnected, as these are all great ways to continue your learning.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Tasha D.
Director of Customer Success
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"Awful product with terrible support"

Opmerkingen: Support was terrible. They often provided 'create something custom through our API' as the solution to most of the inadequacies of the product. They also rarely listen or read the problem correctly and I would spend a bunch of time trying to implement the solution they provided only to find out it didn't meet any of the criteria I provided. You know its bad when a support tool lacks good support!

Pluspunten: Admin interface is visually appealing. Widget is not.

Minpunten: Lacks basic/rudimentary functionality. Simple things like auto triggering a message at the company level when specific criteria is met is not possible. Tagging system is not easy to use and lacks basic features. Can't customize inboxes as needed. I felt like you product blog was so delightful that your product would be the same but it felt like you weren't living your word. Nothing was easy on this product.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Angy D.
Product Ops Champion
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Intercom a safe option"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Intercom was very good

Pluspunten: The product is easy to use, the live chat idea is still one of the best customer support options.

Minpunten: What I like the least is that it does not have so many options to integrate other work tools to Intercom, for example creating a report in Jira, from the user chat

van Intercom op 16-10-2020

Thanks for leaving us this review Angy! I'm so happy to hear that your experience with Intercom has been good and that we're helping you support your customers so well.

Thanks also for your feedback regarding our integrations - I know the team is having a discussion about this right now so I'll make sure to get this over to them.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
Beat R.
Inhaber
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail"

Opmerkingen: We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test. In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Pluspunten: + Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Minpunten: - High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

van Intercom op 30-7-2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020
Jennie Z.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"A Great Lead Capture"

Opmerkingen: Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

Pluspunten: -Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

Minpunten: -Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
IT Consultant
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2020

"Pricey but well worth it after you grow"

Opmerkingen: I am mostly satisfied with Intercom. But the price can escalate quickly if you want to add more agents and features.

Pluspunten: Everything, period. Intercom is the leading company in the chat/support area. They are always innovating and keep bringing products that actually are useful. The competition just mimics their innovations while offering lower prices.

Minpunten: The price. It could be a bit pricey if you are just starting out but after your company has a solid foundation it is a treat to use. And they have take care of this with their Early Stage start-up program. Everything for just $45 USD for the first year!

van Intercom op 12-2-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. I'm delighted to hear our early stage plan worked out so well for you. And don't worry, there's plenty more innovation yet to come!

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2020
Johann K.
Customer Support Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"The review"

Opmerkingen: You might get lost when diving into these complex feature on your own, but the customer support is there to hold your hand, so don't worry you are supported all way along

Pluspunten: The chatbot is a world class. Highly customizable to make sure that you can let the bot handle up to 50% of conversations. Product tours are also the best I have seen

Minpunten: The inbox is quite poor to use for email conversations only. The articles lack for customization options, too.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Lauren G.
Product support team lead
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Maybe great for sales reps/account mgrs, not so much for customer support team"

Opmerkingen: Overall, features look great from afar and it’s got some powerful tools via api but diving in deeper, it wasn’t the best experience for a larger support team. I can see how this might be a powerful tool for individual sales reps or account managers, but not a support team.

Pluspunten: The interface is modern and fresh looking, and it’s very easy for the customer to engage with the rep.

Minpunten: Features are really lacking for larger support teams. We tried to use this for a team of 6+ and found it inefficient and lacking core features for teams. I didn’t like the snooze option and that you have to manually close a ticket after it’s solved. I also didn’t like that the customer can see when the message is “seen” because it doesn’t set a good precedent for response time. Inboxes are cluttered and the visual organization is lacking.

van Intercom op 1-10-2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Lauren.

Your feedback here is extremely appreciated as we're constantly releasing features and updates to make sure this is a great experience for any size support team. I've made sure to relay this to our product team.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Miquel T.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

"Good for startups"

Opmerkingen: You can apply to a startup program, which costs 49$/month. Money is worth it.

Pluspunten: To send push notifications without building anything from your end.

Minpunten: You can't send images on the push notifications

van Intercom op 30-7-2020

Thanks so much for leaving us this review Miquel. It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of our early stage program - it really is an incredible offer and we're working on ways to make it even better!

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagment)

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020
Peter C.
Dir. User Experience
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Complete Package"

Opmerkingen: We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Pluspunten: Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Minpunten: While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

van Intercom op 18-12-2019

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Nathaniel P.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"The really bridge the gap between customers and our service"

Opmerkingen: Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Pluspunten: The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too. Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use. Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Minpunten: There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky). It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Operations Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

"Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost"

Opmerkingen: Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments. We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom. You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Pluspunten: Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Minpunten: Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating. It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019
David P.
Expert Community Lead
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

"Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available"

Opmerkingen: The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

Minpunten: For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

van Intercom op 28-11-2019

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019
Customer Success Executive
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

"A true ecosystem"

Opmerkingen: We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Pluspunten: I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up. Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Minpunten: Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly. The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

van Intercom op 5-11-2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020
Kyle T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Adds Much More Value Than You Realise"

Opmerkingen: While the price tag for Intercom is not small, especially for startups launching their first mobile app versions, it has consistently proven to be one of the most valuable assets for teams in terms of user support, communication & out-of-the-box development readiness.

Pluspunten: The in-app chat feature (with its cross-platform support for React Native and Ionic) is absolutely the biggest differentiator for Intercom. It is a critical part of our day-to-day operations & every client that has gone the route of implementing it with us has been hugely surprised by the large amount of value it adds to end users.

Minpunten: We are facing ongoing complications differentiating identified and unidentified users. The experimental API available for Android seemed to be heading in the right direction to solve this, but we haven't seen updates on the stub implementation for iOS in over a year (https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/blob/master/Intercom.framework/Headers/Intercom%2BExperimental.h).

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Blake P.
Co-Founder & COO
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool"

Opmerkingen: Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

Pluspunten: I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Minpunten: Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

van Intercom op 28-2-2020

Hi Blake,

Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come!

I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :)

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020
Community Manager
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Small SAS Use"

Opmerkingen: Our main use for intercom is tier 1 chat support. Our users know that this is the fastest way to get ahold of us. In lieu of using a chatbot we've gone in and created a bunch of quick responses that we can go in and edit. This has cut down on the amount of time we spend chatting with a customer and it allows us to control the message that we are sending out across the board. We've also used campaigns to let our users know of new product releases and have sent out Net Promoter Score Survey's out in a campaign. I'd like to note that we do not use Intercom as a CRM for leads on enterprise accounts.

Pluspunten: Intercom is really easy to set up and importing users into the software is really simple. It's nice to be able to create an online library of help articles and have it available for our users to find. The chat feature is what we use most and our users definitely enjoy how easy it is to reach out to us.

Minpunten: Our customers have a difficult time closing out of conversations or seeing actions on our screen that need to be taken on the right hand of the screen. The chat box will often times cause them to become more frustrated as they need to open and close the chat as we give instructions. The close button is in a circle under the chat, which is a spot that most people don't usually look for. There are a few customizable things that we'd like to see. Like the ability to create custom out of office messages or include holiday messages to let our users know we're either out of office or responding slowly.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Tito C.
Freelancer
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020

"The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support"

Pluspunten: Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Minpunten: Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

van Intercom op 8-1-2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business.

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020
Oliver A.
Founder & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"All our support team is using it"

Pluspunten: Ease of use is really great. We have hundrets of conversations with our clients every day using this tool.

Minpunten: Their pricing. Not only is it expensive, they have changed their pricing plan about 4x in 2 years. Furthermore it's very complex to understand.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Sylvina R.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Fast and easy"

Pluspunten: We used the chat system for our support team and Intercom made is super easy to get going. The chats were like personalized messages and we could set up introductory or absence messages for a duration set up. Automation is great.

Minpunten: No reporting at all. They have reports within the system which is not editable and if you want to download and run your own reports, it is not possible. Makes it difficult to audit.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Fernando P.
Support Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Best software for proving support"

Opmerkingen: Coundn't be better. Today I cannot imagine our daily support activies without this software.

Pluspunten: Its hard to say what I like the most, since are so many great features. Still, I believe the Inbox module is by far the great thing about it, since it allows a direct communication with clients.

Minpunten: A couple of months ago articles sharing was changed on the inbox feature. Now, when you share an article via conversation the client cannot open it on a separate page. This is terrible for most clients, a source of great complain.

van Intercom op 8-1-2020

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for leaving us this review. It sounds like you're getting real value from the platform, especially the team inbox! Make sure to keep an eye on our Intercom Academy page as we'll be releasing a new course designed specifically for Support Managers in the coming months which I think you might like.

I'll also make sure to pass your feedback regarding Article sharing to the appropriate product team.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Alexis D.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018

"Easy-to-use tool with great features to make supporting customers a breeze!"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to resolve customer questions in a much quicker time simply because we can access help articles quicker, get other team members in on the conversation more easily, and use integrations like co-browsing and attaching help articles to resolve a problem more quickly. Overall, Intercom has been a great experience compared to our past customer support apps and we are happy to be using this to improve our customer's experience in our app.

Pluspunten: It is great to have the ability to do so many things within one app: chat with our customers, write help articles, link help articles to our customers, send out messages to groups of people, easily find previous conversations, and create reports to monitor our progress. Intercom has really made our support workflow simple and much less confusing than other software tools we have used. They also integrate with a number of different tools (GitHub, ZenDesk, Upscope co-browsing, etc.) so anything that Intercom can't directly do, we can find a way to do through an integration.

Minpunten: The Customer Support response times from Intercom are a bit long, but the team is always helpful and resolves any questions we have. I also wish the Articles were a little more built out - they just have some simple feature there, and it would be nice to have a more robust help center with the flexibility to format our articles the way we want and organize the collections differently.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018
Peter P.
Product Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

"Industry leader in category of customer communication"

Opmerkingen: Intercom has grown to become an (almost) 1-stop-shop for all things customer communication related. Both sales, customer support, product etc. can benefit from directly using Intercom to communicate with your applications customers.

Pluspunten: A powerful platform that allows to view your customers session and meta data, instantly send targeted messages and set up email/in-app messaging campaigns, create help desk articles for self-service, automate workflows with bots and rules, onboard your application

Minpunten: The increase of features and modules have brought the complexity of the software up. It's easy to get up and running (require 1 line of code), but the road to fully adopting the suite of tools is long.

van Intercom op 9-12-2019

A huge thank you for taking the time to leave this review Peter. I'm extremely happy to hear that you are seeing the benefits of using Intercom for your customer communication.

Thanks also for letting us know about your setup feedback. Even as our solutions evolve and become more powerful we aim to keep setup as straightforward as possible.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Scott B.
Customer Service Lead
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019

"Intercom Is (mostly) Great!"

Opmerkingen: We use Intercom daily to help diagnose and solve a multitude of customer issues. As an admin, I have the ability to monitor chats, provide internal notes within the chat in real time for trainees, and make sure everyone is offline at the end of the day. There are a few flaws and Intercom WILL send you far too many emails, but overall this is a great chat tool for any customer service business.

Pluspunten: Using Intercom as our ECOM site's chat service has been very helpful! On the customer service team, we are immediately given the contact information needed to properly help a customer. Using Intercom alongside Zendesk has also been a huge improvement over our old chat/ticketing software as they work very well together. Our team also utilizes custom and team macro responses to give fast, accurate answers and assistance. Also, giphy integration!

Minpunten: The default setting on Intercom has keyboard shortcuts turned on. It seems like most of them immediately close the chat. This can be easily solved by turning them off, but it is not made obvious on how to do so. Once they're off, it's smooth sailing! We have two customer service teams, and we often have agents going back and forth between the two. We use Intercom for both. The other downside is that it is impossible to be available on one and away/reassign on the other. You can keep it open in two tabs, but that's more of a workaround than a solution.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019