Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over FrontSpin

Power Dialer and Communication Software, fast and easy to implement, salesforce.com compatible.

Meer informatie over FrontSpin

21 reviews worden weergegeven

Jagger G.
Sr Manager, Inside Account Executives
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

"The perfect prospecting tool for Salesforce.com users "

Opmerkingen: The automated activity tracking, call recording, and email tracking (including variant subject line testing!) allows us managers to effectively track metrics for coaching.
The Playlists allow our reps to efficiently time manage their days and accomplish their daily prospecting requirements.

Pluspunten: First of all...the customer service is outstanding. I thought maybe the red carpet would get rolled up once we inked our contract with FrontSpin, but that is absolutely not the case.
Now...as far as the functionality itself? Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used before - I wouldn't see myself going back to anything else. My reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time sync to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated and has saved the team a ton of time. Which is exactly what we needed when juggling Hunting and Farming accounts.

Minpunten: The only restrictions we have in FrontSpin are based from our Salesforce.com instance and not a restriction of the FrontSpin tool set.

Derek K.
Sales leader
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

"Frontspin the Power Dialer "

Opmerkingen: Overall for the price point and the features of the power dialer experience has been positive. If you are call heavy company and your target audience doesn’t use email heavily this is the best set up. Also if you do large amount of cold calls or outside prospecting from google etc, this is a good match as well.

Pluspunten: The ability to have dialer that we can punch in any number to dial. Strong call cadences to organize the volume of calls per lead. The ability to create custom lead list that bilateral sync with Salesforce.

Minpunten: The Report section for admins. Difficult to pull specific details on call metrics. For example if you want to pull list of the phone numbers you dialed that day you can’t, you can only see the the call total. If you like to pull team info, they must be manually assigned to group and their limit on th amount of data available.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"Frontspin"

Opmerkingen: Its been okay. If it wouldn't crash all the time i would have a much better experience.

Pluspunten: I like the simplicity to call people. They have it set up well to where its easy to sort through tasks and lists and call prospects.

Minpunten: It crashes all the time. Pretty much on a weekly basis we're sending out slacks asking people if frontspin is working for them. Then we have to sit around and wait for it to come back online.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Account Development Representative
13-50 werknemers

"Great autodialer"

Pluspunten: This is a great autdialer for an ADR or SDR to live in. Almost all relevant data can be accessed through frontspin and call notes can be almost effortless added in frontspin and automatically recorded in SF. Some SF data is actually easier to see like related contacts/relevant opportunities, and prospect area code/city which is great for scheduling across time zones on the fly. Reminders are great too.

Minpunten: The newer email template feature and the playbook feature are buggy. I can't see SF events in the Frontspin UI which is frustrating for our team's specific SF workflow. Sometimes the interface is slow to react or will double call someone. This is rare though.

Sean S.
Senior Sales Development Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

"Great product for any sales team"

Pluspunten: Very easy interface to train to get our staff on the phones ASAP. It allows the rep to make a call, send an email, and set their follow up task from one screen. Our productivity has skyrocketed!

Minpunten: There are a lack of integrations with social sites that could streamline researching prospects.

Kleding en mode
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2018

"Great for dialing and making phone calls "

Pluspunten: - Call reports are easy to make
- You are able to customize your dial playbook for leads
- Awesome feature that enables you to record various voicemails which saves you a ton of time when you are power dialing

Minpunten: - Glitches frequently
- Not a fan of how the dialing reports are set up
- You are able to track opened emails, but you can only view the last 30 so its a waste if you do a drip campaign.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2018
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

"Frontspin team has been great to work with and quick to respond."

Opmerkingen: We've been able to double our sales activity. The seemly use of the dialer the ability to know when and who to call at any given time.

Pluspunten: Love only having to be in one tool all day to achieve all my sales tasks. When I onboard new sales employees it has been very seamless and has simplified training efforts.

Minpunten: Occasionally, can be a little buggy inside the email window and it will jump to a different section of the email as your typing.

Rob H.
Sr Enterprise Storage Advisor
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017

"Frontspin has increased my dials and decreased the amount of brainpower I have to use to get them."

Opmerkingen: More dials, more contacts, more pipeline, more sales.

Pluspunten: Absolute best dialer on the market, if you want your inside salespeople to call quickly and seamlessly this is the best tool for the job. Easy integration, and customization.

Minpunten: Email could be better, but who responds to cold emails anyway? Get your salespeople dialing. I also would like an easier way to switch my phone number but that is supposed to be coming.

Sales Manager
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019

"Does the job "

Opmerkingen: Not the best.

Pluspunten: Front spin is user friendly. It really requires no training to teach someone how to use. Very simple.

Minpunten: Front spin is not good for big companies. They don’t have the capability to dis allow users from deleting calls, and sometimes it doesn’t sync correctly with salesforce. It also goes down at least once a month.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
COO
Managementconsulting
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018

"It was easy to use and fun"

Opmerkingen: Easy implementation and maintenance

Pluspunten: I was able to make all my calls and email on one platform. It's easy to keep track of clients and workflow processes

Minpunten: I have to purchase salesforce in order to use it. It also does not allow for voice broadcasting which is important to my marketing campaigns

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Inside Sales Manager
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017

"FrontSpin has been an excellent tool for our team. Outstanding Customer Service."

Pluspunten: FrontSpin allows my team to focus on reaching prospects and not the tedious administrative tasks in our DB. As a manager, I can easily see the progress of my team on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Minpunten: There is not much to point to as far as cons. When there are, they are extremely responsive. FrontSpin has added features and functionality whenever necessary. They seem to be always looking for ways to improve the product.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017
Sales Enablement Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017

"Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used before - I don't see myself going back others"

Opmerkingen: Our AEs have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time synch to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated. It saves our team a ton of time.

Pluspunten: The reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time synch to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated. It saves our team a ton of time.

Minpunten: We would like to see other "plays" that allow us to specify social media touches, but the good news is that we understand that that is forthcoming soon.

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017
Matt J.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2018

"A great way to call lead lists1"

Opmerkingen: Incredible calling system. I recommend it for all teams who are trying to be efficient, and train reps.

Pluspunten: FrontSpin syncs directly to my Salesforce account, bringing entire lists into the platform. I can then make calls to a large number of prospects very quickly, while organizing my notes and listening to a recording of my call.

Minpunten: The organization of the tasks and when they alert you is a little bit clunky. It would be nice to have a full alert system with follow ups.

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2018
Christopher L.
Sales Development Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2016

"FrontSpin is the best sales acceleration software on the market!"

Opmerkingen: I have either demoed or used almost every well-known sales tool on the market and have finally settled with FrontSpin as my go-to tool for almost everything I need. Our SDR team went from 45 calls/day to 80 calls/day with the help of FS' powerdialer and intuitive interface that reduces the amount of clicks and time entering data into SFDC (we previously used InsideSales). FS has also been helpful in training and development of my SDR team. Every call is recorded, so we can save both good and bad calls to critique as a team at the end of the week and continually improve our skill and messaging.
5/5 stars!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van FrontSpin op 14-3-2016

Thank you, Chris. It is always a pleasure working with Granular Team and we look forward to the future milestones together!

Chad B.
Enterprise Account Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

"New business development just got a WHOLE LOT EASIER"

Opmerkingen: I recently armed myself with FrontSpin to accelerate my new business development efforts, and I'm finding it to be an excellent outreach platform. Any sales tool that enables me to engage 100's of contacts w/ minimal effort is extremely high value.

Pluspunten: New business phone & email outreach automation & organization capabilities

Minpunten: N/A. Just initiated first Playbooks; no dislikes to date.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Adam G.
Business Development
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018

"Frontspin suffers from the same issues as of SalesForce, but has less integrations"

Opmerkingen: If you're budget is limited Frontspin is a viable option but is still not a respected leader in the CRM/lead management realm. E-mail functionality is wonky.

Pluspunten: Does what it says it does & is worth the cost compared to other CRMs if your sales cycle is extremely cookie cutter and transactional.

Minpunten: Can slow the sales/lead management process when it's supposed to expedite it which can be completely counterproductive.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018
Aaron B.
Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2016

"Great Product: Quick and Easy"

Opmerkingen: Pros: My team loves FrontSpin because it's easy to use, fast to implement, and saves them time. They've adopted it quickly and productivity has soared. Cons: None, the best product I have used so far. Overall: I would recommend FrontSpin to anyone who has or does not have a power dialer system in place. My team's number of connects with prospects have increased almost 3 times compared to the old solution used. We will never go back to the old solutions. It's evolution.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van FrontSpin op 14-3-2016

Thank you, Aaron. We are delighted to be working with you. Couldn't have said it any better: evolution is the key and we are excited to be a part of it.

Marketing Coordinator
13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018

"Great functionality and intuitive layout"

Pluspunten: Super easy way to log all progress and activities. You can send one off emails, list emails, record calls, log activity.

Minpunten: Sending a list email can be kind of tricky. A lot can go wrong if you aren't seasoned in all of the functions.

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018
Stephen m. L.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019

"Run for the hills"

Opmerkingen: None - just problems caused

Pluspunten: They let you have multiple accounts per user

Minpunten: Lack of intuitiveness, bugs, and overall garbage platform

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Katherine G.
Merchandising Editor/Account Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018

"Frontspin is okay, wouldn't necessarily recommend it. "

Opmerkingen: It allows me to make calls from my computer and records the calls

Pluspunten: I like the Playbook feature. I also like how you can send out mass emails automatically. Overall it's just okay though.

Minpunten: I don't like that you can't schedule emails to go out in the future. The reporting is also lacking. It's difficult to navigate the reports.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018
Stephanie L.
Marketing
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019

"Quality Product"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, dialed for me, able to track responses in Salesforce

Minpunten: I didn't like that if you had a list you were working on, if you went back to the list, you had to find the last person you were working on to continue down. I didn't need to call down a list one after the other.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019