A Giant Leap Forward

Janice H.
Compensation Analyst
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: CompAccelerator provides a more expeditions and efficient way to do compensation modeling and planning in an easy to use tool for managers and compensation professionals. It provides a way to "quickly" measure where your organization's spending is at any point in the compensation planning process relative to a defined budget. It provides managers with individual reports immediately after planning - no waiting! Senior managers can access the tool at any time, watch the progress of the planning activity, and provide managers with immediate feedback for making adjustments. No more waiting for spreadsheets! This is a great HR tool for large organizations like mine. Imagine having your business unit managers starting and completing compensation planning in minutes, and submitting the proposal to the next level manager the same day. Simple to use, quick to communicate results, and leaves everyone knowing that they completed an impactful task in a very managable timeframe.

Pluspunten: What I like most about is the easy of use. It was easy to define our company objectives, implement the tool, and monitor the compensation planning process. Planning reports are available immediately. Once planning is approved, additional types of analytical and summary reporting is immediately available within the tool that can continue to be referred for several months after the annual compensation, merit and rewards processes are completed.

Minpunten: Nothing negative to report. Service and support for the product is excellent.

The Best Support

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2017
Kerri S.
Senior Compensation Aanalyst
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've worked in companies where the compensation planning process is entirely through spreadsheets and that is a nightmare I wouldn't want to repeat after using Dartican. I was able to configure and design the tool with relatively no assistance on my first time using it. It's very easy and flexible to configure for how our company needed to use it this cycle. But the best part is the support , not only during implementation, but during the entire process. They are never more than a phone call away, and will roll up their sleeves to help you find a solution FAST.

Pluspunten: Customer Service!!

Minpunten: No cons.

TRUE PARTNERING RELATIONSHIP

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2015
Sherry S.
Sr. Compensation Consultant
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We began our relationship with Mike and the Dartican services a little more than a year ago, at a time when a conversion from one system into the next could have been catastrophic. Mike's dedication and promise to help me succeed is like no other. His expertise and knowledge of HRIS Systems along with his understanding of HR policy relative to compensation and market based programs is invaluable. He is immediate to resolution and helps find a solution to fit my specific needs and concerns on my timing - I don't open a ticket and wait. He makes the client feel as if they are his only client - It is not just another software package, it is the expertise and knowledge behind the software package that makes the difference.

Adaptable and easy to use compensation software

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Jessica A.
Compensation & Benefits Manager
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use and great implementation team that guides and assist you through the go-live process.

Minpunten: We would love for it to be compatible with our HRIS system so that we can feed data amongst the two systems.

Flexible System and Incredible Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2016
Erin R.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've used a couple of different comp systems, and CompAccelerator is by far the quickest to implement, the most flexible, and has the best customer support throughout the process. We had a system set up within 2 weeks, and a live merit review cycle in 5. We had a lot of unique situations to deal with, and Mike helped us accommodate everything. He thinks outside of the box, and is willing to be creative when it comes to solutions. Ongoing administration is also easy, giving us the power to deal with essentially every issue that could come up (terminations, data fixes, lost passwords, etc). Even our managers found the system easy to use and logical. Fantastic tool.

Mike makes all the difference. His drive to solve problems is truly impressive.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2015
Tricia B.
Director Compensation & HR Ops
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I was fortunate enough to learn about Mike and his products when I found out my budget for a new system had been cut in half. We signed the contract at the end of November, implemented in 4 weeks (yes, 4 weeks!), and transitioned management from outdated and inflexible spreadsheets to a web-based platform with tremendous ease. CompAccelerator is extremely flexible, and I couldn't have been any happier with the level of support we continued to receive from Mike and his team every year. Mike is inspiring in terms of his ability to develop solutions to the toughest problems. Truly outstanding support, and it is always a pleasure to work with Mike.

CompAccelerator a big hit!

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2015
Dave T.
Global Compensation Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Dartican's CompAccelerator has enabled us to offer our business leaders a sophisticated, yet flexible compensation planning process and solution. We've had the privilege of utilizing this tool for three years now and each year has been an improvement over the prior year. Feedback from our business leaders has been very positive and suggestions for improvement have been incorporated into system enhancements, thus offering our end-users an even better experience in the next cycle. Dartican's dedication to excellence in systems offerings and in customer service has been top notch as well!

I used this software in the capacity of both an administrator and an end user.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2015
Marcus L.
Senior Manager Talent Management
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've had very positive experiences with CompAccelerator. Prior to using the software, my company was doing compensation administration (merit & bonus) using spreadsheets. CompAccelerator allows us to plan more efficiently and effectively. For the first time, we were about to easily roll up our planning and produce quality reporting for management. The look and feel of the product is great. Minimal training is needed for the end user. The customer service is outstanding and is literally on call, as needed.

"So easy a 1st year College Hire can run the whole process!"

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2015
Juan C.
Compensation Analyst
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: As a fresh grad I had never had to deal with a compensation planning process, much less a compensation planning tool. CompAccelerator was really easy to pick up and use from day one. Mike was great at assisting us with any problems that we encountered, and was available to us at all times. I look forward to using the tool and working with Mike in the upcoming compensation planning cycles.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017
Bobby C.
Compensation Manager
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: CompAccelerator was exactly what we needed, right when we needed it. After years of using a homegrown salary planning tool, that was clunky to use for salary planners and the Comp team alike, we found CompAccelerator. Implementation was as easy as they promised it would be. My salary planning cycle was as easy as they promised it would be. Service after the sale was as great as they promised it would be. Five stars, all the way!

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Ease of configuration.