Modern Cloud Software for Membership Driven Organizations

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Edward O.
President & CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been extremely pleasing and time saving. Time is of the essence and we need to work fast in today's business environment, Eventbank allows me to save time and get things done much quicker due to the fact that many features of running a day-to-day business are built into one portal.

Pluspunten: Many great features under one umbrella. From CRM, Event Management, Social Engagement, Email Marketing Campaigns, Invoicing, Membership Management & Financing, this software enables you run your business effectively and efficiently. Additionally, Eventbank designs and maintains our primary website which provides members and users with a high end look and feel.

Minpunten: My dislikes are minor (i.e. more member to member engagement features)

Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
Brecht T.
Deputy General Manager
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: As an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations. It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution and EventBank was in the process of launching a new solution for Chambers of Commerce. This resulted in a new (mobile compatible) website that was delivered within 4 days against a competitive price and at the same time easy to use and manage. The support we received all our three chapters across China was very well starting with personal kick-off calls, following online webinars and a good FAQ section. Once you have a look at the platform everything becomes easy. Best part for me as Deputy General Manager is easy set-up of roles & permissions to manage and restrict access to certain pages for temporary staff and some of our interns. Also, our members can now update their information and manage their own profiles. Creating Events has never been easier with Members now being able to sign up online and pay for the event using their preferred method. Personally, I am also a fan of the EventBank Manager mobile app. Easy to monitor sign ups for events, membership renewals, email campaigns and check in attendees on spot.

Minpunten: EventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.

Solid Chamber Management Software

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Antonette M.
Communications & Content Manager
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience with EventBank has been largely positive and we hope that EventBank continues to listen to customer feedback and comments in order to facilitate continuous product development.

Pluspunten: The software focuses on providing many of the functions that a chamber of commerce requires, especially for events management and CRM.

Minpunten: While EventBank provides for many of the chamber's needs, one of the challenges has been certain levels of customization, such as for the finance module, in order to comply with local laws.

Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Marcel E.
Director, Community Development
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software

Pluspunten: I can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps.
We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile.
Payment option are localized based on country
I can assign navigation languages etc.
I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.

Minpunten: Multi currency management is not very friendly.
During setup. I cannot correct some historical items
Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome

I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Owner/CEO
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.

Pluspunten: It was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.

Minpunten: 1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my own pocket. 2. The Finance Department is based in Asia therefore I would get replies regarding my concerns late in the evening rather than in the day during American business hours. 3. Ran in to some glitches with attendees not receiving their confirmations. 4. Couldn't figure out how to bring on team members to help check people in without revealing full financials. Volunteers or independent contracts hired shouldn't have the ability to view this info. Unless i missed something?

Antwoord van de leverancier

van EventBank op 12-7-2019

Thank you for your review and honest feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide.

You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers and independent contractors can check people in to events without having access to your entire account. In addition, we strive to consistently improve our software to make it more user-friendly as well as regular updates to our EventBank HelpDesk with new documentation, content, and tutorials on the EventBank platform.

We have dedicated Customer Success Managers around the world, servicing all time zones, so that you are able to receive a response to your questions or concerns whenever you need.

We sincerely hope that you'll consider using EventBank for your upcoming events again.

Brian

User-Friendly

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Thilaga S.
Executive Communications
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

Pluspunten: I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't). Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify my statement. EventBank is user-friendly. Any software be it advanced or more advanced, but if it not user-friendly, it will not be useful for the users. But EventBank's features are simple, not complicated and easy to understand. EventBank is an online event management software focused on customer reviews on events and membership management with excellent financial details as well. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, social publishing, social engagement and many more. Apart from that, EventBank has its own brilliant and respectable technical team. I would like to mention here about representative who has been super supportive throughout the months I have been using this software.

Minpunten: The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Has a lot of potential once improvements are made.

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Christina maria T.
Communications Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In terms of event management, we find it easier to track, manage, and promote all our events. We no longer have to use separate programs to create events and send out campaigns or invites to our members and subscribers. Payments are now easier to track and count. As we are still generally new in using the software, I believe that an in-depth orientation and training is needed. Customer service can also be improved. There is room for improvement in terms of customization and report generation for clients. We have been approached by other companies offering customizable report generation services that is fitted to our organizations needs.

Pluspunten: - Event management features.
- Event page design templates.

Minpunten: - We cannot use HTML to personalize campaigns unless we create a new template.
- The organization's logo is very small when it shown on the event page.
- No way to customize logo placement.
- The campaigns get cut-off in Gmail when it reaches a certain length.
- Navigating, categorizing, and customizing the membership listing to fit our needs is hard to do.
- Event Calendar Campaign layout is not customizable
- Limited Email and Contact allowances.

Streamlining registration and membership

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Van mclean R.
Business Development And Communications Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Very responsive team.
- Great after-sales assistance

Pluspunten: - We've been using a number of marketing platforms - ACT, MailChimp, Akubo
- Attendees details are not synchronized with the database,
- Manual event check-in

Minpunten: Feedback for improvement:
1. Option to permanently turn off the online payment
2. Turn off the grace period notification for membership;
3. Option to add payment channels (credit card as an option for example)
4. It would be great if Interface, columns will be customizable
5. At the membership and/or events dashboard, demographics will be helpful - for example - graphs on the number of members from Makati City. How many are Aussie members?

Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Martina H.
Administrator & Ticketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.

Pluspunten: The software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

Minpunten: The only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

Antwoord van de leverancier

van EventBank op 11-5-2018

Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!

Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2017
James S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better. The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us. Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.

Pluspunten: It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

Minpunten: There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

Getting better each day

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Jeffers M.
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helping me by a click of a button to reach my members

Pluspunten: - I love this product's interface that's much easy to use by novices
- I like the customization options, especially the drag-n-drop
- The product is quite easy to move around
- I love the versatility of the product
- I love the tracking ability of emails

Minpunten: - Am not able to send email to a member through right-clicking
- Improve customizable payment options to allow a primary registrant to pay less for a secondary registrant
- Limited RTF options when composing

Very effective platform, with more to come

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017
Graham N.
Communications Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: EventBank has some excellent features that make the chamber's work much easier. Their background is with events, and their platform provides a lot of features to help make the set-up, promotion and registration easier for us and the participants. For me, the e-newsletter system stands out - it used to take us weeks to put together a new email newsletter, but now we can do it in an afternoon. It also helps us collect a lot of data about the effectiveness of campaigns. Database management has been the biggest struggle, but their customer service is very responsive and, despite some hiccups, it is now handling new memberships and renewals well. They are continuing to provide new features, and are very responsive to suggestions on how to improve their service, especially in extracting useful information from the database.

Pluspunten: The look and feel, and the potential to manipulate the data.

Minpunten: It has been a struggle to iron out the complications in the CRM, but it gets better all the time.

Good vision, good care of customers, good product

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017
Aisling M.
Media and Communications Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem. UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you can discover if you take time to really explore the tool. Still waiting on more HTML capabilities - this tool is great for teams without web design experience as it's incredibly easy to make a very professional looking event page, eDM campaigns, and easy to receive and track money. However, I wouldn't mind some more sophisticated tools for my own personal reasons. This update is meant to be released soon, and I look forward to it. All in all, I would recommend EventBank to my next organization as an events and mailing list management tool.

Pluspunten: UX, Ease of use

Minpunten: No HTML functions

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Williams N.
Volunteer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM. The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module. The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.

Minpunten: Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

All in One Event management system for our community

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Vy V.
Community Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We use the platform for 35+ events a week across 2 cities and at present we manage over 4000+ members. In the last year we created over 1000+ workouts/ meetings/ social gatherings for FitFam, we would not be able to manage our community effectively without this platform. We are able to easily set up events for our community to access and register for, regardless of indoor or outdoor sessions and numbers allowed.
Easy administration for efficient review, publishing, check in process. EventBank works seamlessly along side our other information platforms, giving us more visibility.

Minpunten: We created a 'how - to - use' PDF for our community to easily use the platform as we had users downloading the managers app instead of the users app.

Good all-in-one platform for social organization

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Laurine B.
Marketing Coordinator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: She Loves Tech is a global platform committed to empower women in tech. We were looking for a
software that would help use manage our events, CRM and mail marketing. Thanks to our partnership with Event Bank, we benefit from an easy to use all-in-one platform. The events module and the mail marketing are very straightforward which enabled us to be more efficient in our work. That’s something that matters a lot for us! As a small team, we couldn't afford to waste time working with out-dated technologies and Event Bank provided what we needed.
We would also like to highlight the great job done by the support team that demonstrated its fast responsiveness to satisfy our queries. We are looking to collaborate more with EventBank soon.

Minpunten: We encountered minor bugs while using the registration and mail marketing functions.

Productive now that we have Eventbank

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2017
Matthieu B.
Regional Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have tried many "popular" services in China to sell tickets to our events and it is clear that they don't know their industry. Eventbank clearly made the effort to think from an organiser's perspective rather than click bait standpoint (or least effort required). With Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward. The customer support is on top of things and answer with care.
I have suggested to improve the analytics and other small features, I am confident they will think it through and develop if it makes sense.
I would seriously be unhappy and lose productivity if I had to opt out of Eventbank.

Pluspunten: With Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward.

Minpunten: They could provide more analytics, drive some traffic from their own audience and offer more features to design their event pages.

Ideal for Chambers and membership organisations

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Aaron S.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Took a while to get used to all the controls and features. Once familiar, is rather intuitive. Customer support has been very helpful throughout.

Pluspunten: EventBank has most of all the features that you'd need, and even the features you never thought you'd need. A good all in one CRM, event and comms platform.

Minpunten: Automated emails or notices being sent to our members without our control / ability to customise or prevent. Eg. When importing new members to company memberships. We need to be able to control this urgently.

EventBank as a great software for event management

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Andrea R.

Opmerkingen: We didn't use it as Membership Management Software

Pluspunten: Very intuitive to use. Offers many automatic functions like ticket sale, payment and confirmation, as well as email reminders to participants. Offers diverse design templates and functionalities that can be customised. Great customer service. Served us not only for organising the event but also for promoting the event through detailed event descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor page. Offers an app for both event managers as well as participants. Very easy to track and manage ticket sales and registration lists.

Minpunten: We used EventBank with an umbrella page for a complex series of 11 events in 8 days and 8 different venues. The complexity tested the limits of the software in terms of flexibility and customization. Not possible to show more than one venue. Also, not possible to link iCalendar to specific event but only to entire 8 days nor to disable this function. However, this degree of complexity is certainly an exception for events managed by EventBank software.

Useful and efficient

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Joyce C.
Membership Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Useful and efficient - Automation of manual invoicing and ease of tracking membership details i.e. contact details, start and end date as well as linking with events and check-in function

Pluspunten: Ease of use, helpful dashboards, information sharing platform, transparent and format is user friendly

Minpunten: Invoicing - Membership start and end date can't be changed during editing stage
Sometimes EventBank platform can be slow to load

Easy-to-use event management tool with great support

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Paige J.
Event Sales Manager
Horeca, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Efficiency, happy attendees, professional look.

Pluspunten: We use EventBank's event management software for all of our large events at Kempinski. It is very intuitive and easy-to-use, and we can create great looking professional event websites with registration, payments, community features, and other information we need to display. QR Code Check-ins with the Manager App are super-fast. Great thing is also that we have a dedicated Customer Success Manager and she helps us with all the questions and queries in a timely manner.

Minpunten: Our event pages are bi-lingual - both English and Chinese, and sometimes the Chinese version of the website is not super intuitive.

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2017
Steven P.
Executive Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Pluspunten: It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

Minpunten: It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

Great tool for Chambers of Commerce

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Anna R.
General Manager
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.

Pluspunten: It is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording

Minpunten: Automatic messaging should be more customizable.

Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of events.

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2017
Evander W.
Administrator & Assistant to President
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.

Pluspunten: I mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though. It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.

Minpunten: Sometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully. I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?

User friendly platform.

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
S a kumari D.
Senior Admin Executive
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Members can edit there details directly instead of sending it to us, online registration is also being done. Membership has increased.

Minpunten: Our finance department wants a specific tax invoice, which is not available in the platform. It would be good if that is looked into.