Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EHR 24/7

EMD-oplossing die functies biedt zoals e-prescribing, scannen, dicteren, aanpasbare SOAP-notities en meer.

Meer informatie over EHR 24/7

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing.

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

Beoordelingen van EHR 24/7

4,0
3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

EHR 24/7 heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 166 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EHR 24/7 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (166)

Susanne
Susanne
Medial Billing Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Robert

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Chiropractors view on EHR 24/7

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the system is a cost effective EHR and can be made to work in a chiropractic setting, but it does feel like work arounds are needed. It is not flashy, but it gets the job done. Some upgrades are overdue both visually and functionally.

SOAP notes are generally straight forward, creating follow up visits with information from previous visits is fairly quick. Reviewing notes is easily managed with the overview.

Interface is a bit dated. While there is an option to create custom forms, its not very intuitive and was not very appealing for daily use. Would like to see more chiropractic specific features (system clearly targeting medical), treatment plan tracking, etc. The ability to create an intuitive form that ported the information to the SOAP layout would be great. In house payment processing is a must.

7 maanden geleden

Robert, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Jessica
Office Manager Medical Biller in VS

EHR 24/7 is a great product

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its a great well rounded basic software that organizes and keeps patient medical information in a secure platform.

Office Ally in general is a great basics program with good clearing house capabilities.

The lack of easy use chart notes for Chiropractors.

2 weken geleden

Jessica, thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings.

Bryce
Owner Doctor in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Priced right, but takes some set up and getting used to.

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been with this system for 8 years and haven't found a reason strong enough to get something different. I think that speaks a lot.

I like the price of this product, mostly because my whole clinic is run through this system. Notes, claims, payments and scheduling all can be done through this system. I also like that, once set up, is easy to train front office workers on it.

Set up took a long time. It's now very personalized but not exactly how I would want it, but good enough.

7 maanden geleden

Bryce, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Leena

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use EMR

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been single provider practice using this extremely simple and easy to do notes billing all in same program

Also has billing very easy to use lab integration

Everything is perfect no issues working very well

3 maanden geleden

Leena, thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

George
Owner/ Medical provider in VS

Office Ally is great

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall EHR 24/7 is great. I have used 5 different EHRs over the years and EHR 24/7 has always been the most reliable and easiest to use. My employees all prefer it over any other system as well.

Price and ease of use and customization. You can add links into templates and either click them to insert into the chart or use them as reminders.

Current medication list features need to be fixed. It duplicated the medications in the patient's medication list every time you write a prescription so you have to constantly manage the current medication list to reconcile it (which is something you are supposed to do anyway honestly.)

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Amanda
Amanda
Office Manager in VS

review of office ally EHR

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was a great starter software when our office opened. We have since outgrew and moved on to another software.

Ease of use with making notes, e-prescribing, phone call notes, ease of printing.

speed of the softwareno assembly for documents.

Cameron
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Okay for price but better out

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Okay wouldn’t go back to be honest would pay double for something easier and friendlier

Pricing was the sale point but the ease of use is so hard to get use to, and my customer support session the person training me was very rude

Customer service and ease of use was the reason I left

3 maanden geleden

Cameron, we're genuinely sorry to learn about your less-than-positive experience with Office Ally. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to improve both our products and support services. Even though you've moved on to a different provider, we believe your insights could greatly assist us in understanding where we fell short and how we can enhance our offerings for future users. If you could kindly provide us with your contact information at [email protected], we'll have someone reach out to get more information. Your input could truly make a difference in helping us better serve our customers.

jennifer a
Licensed acupuncturist business owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never done.

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

fred
MD in VS

EHR immunization registry

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall excellent customer service with tech support, but the folks that run the immunization registry are the least helpful. They do not reply to email or answer their calls. We are considering transitioning to another system with similar capacity but more responsive customer support.

Easy to navigate after you have manually created your set up

Able to integrate with state immunization registry data exchange. However,if you have 2 offices with parent-child status, you are not able to transmit data from the child office. I have provided all necessary information to the immunization registry department at office ally to transmit the correct data but they are yet to get to me after 4 month. I am almost losing my VFC status as a result of this.

3 weken geleden

Fred, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our software and appreciate your feedback. Please provide us with your contact information as well as additional details of your issue and someone from our product team will reach out to you soon to help you resolve this issue. For the various methods of contacting support please visit https://cms.officeally.com/form-contact-form-new.

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Sarah
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good EHR system, great value!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s been really good which is why I’ve stayed for so long.

Been using for years. Easy to use. Has good features.

There are spelling errors in the pre populated soap note templates so it’s annoying to have to correct these. Also there are extra spaces in there too which aren’t needed. Doesn’t look professional when sending out charts to other doctors and attorneys.

7 maanden geleden

Sarah, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Tamara
owner/provider in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for the price

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using OA EHR since 2007 and am overall satisfied with the product

OA EHR user friendly, great support staff cost effective especially for small medical offices

doesn't interface with some labs for orders e-prescribing could allow for free hand ordering instead of number values.

Traci
Owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, highly recommend

5,0 8 jaar geleden

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue. It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Michelle
Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

How I love my Office Ally!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from occasionally running out of typing space in some areas, I think its great. I know it so well I feel as if I could be one of your techs.

The customability for all fields. The ability to just click on a sentence i use so often is great.

Past medical history and discussion sections needs to more room. Dr runs out of room.

Michelle
Nurse Practitioner in VS

Not user friendly

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Scheduling is easy. Ordering labs and imaging easy to do.

Frequently freezes and deletes everything you have just entered. You have to type in or dictate the entire note or copy and paste from another document. There are no pre-populated or customizable commonly used phrases or point and click choices. Auto-saves in the middle of you typing a note. If you create an order through documents before you have saved your note, it will completely delete your note (even though you still have the note open) or create a whole new note. You don't always realize this has happened and continue documenting in the note, only to find out that you have documented in 2 different notes and then have to cut and paste to combine them. Prescribing is a nightmare. If you are ordering supplies like glucometers or syringes, it is almost impossible to locate in the list of meds. It doesn't have common options for medications that aren't pills. If you have an inhaler or ointment, you have to enter packet because there is no option for unit, tube, or MDI. And you can't leave it blank, because it won't send without every option filled in. The pharmacies frequently call and ask for it to be changed, but you can't. Very frustrating, time consuming software. The only reason I can see someone giving this software a good review for the EHR is that they've never used any other and don't know the difference.

Amy
RN, Immunization Coordinator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Inexpensive and has what you need

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall have been very pleased, the inexpensive price and reliability of the website has been good.

It's user friendly and quick to learn. Customer service is good.

Creating templates on your own is tricky, but forms can be emailed direct for Office Ally to create for you. I wish there was a way for our signature pad to work directly with EHR. Also the integration with our Immunization Registry could be improved. When I checked into it did not meet our current needs.

Nick

Extremely satisfied user

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that I am able to append my own templates by myself, as often as needed. Customer service has been wonderful, though rarely needed.

I liked the customizability of building and editing violent template, and the autonomy in doing so.

Limited characters for building templates

11 maanden geleden

Thank you Nick for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Mandy
CEO in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Mental Health

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it is much easier to chart notes and adapt them to the needs of the individual practice

copy old notes to new notes for reference, easy to put in commonly used phrases and to be compliant with insurance requirements.

improve patient access, allow parents to put their kids in the same patient access, Import information in intake forms to first progress note. Make it more friendly for mental health uses

Rosanna
Office manager in VS

Friendly software

5,0 7 maanden geleden

How easy the software is and customer service are very helpful

Can’t keep credit cards on file and it can’t integrate with hospitals

7 maanden geleden

Rosanna, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Yelena

Great experience!

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great scheduling. It is easy to write medical notes. It is easy to create and send claims.

EHR is easy to use.Scheduling is very easy. Ability to create "phrases "

Eligibility verification was great, but after recent updates it became difficult. It is impossible to use EHR to gather data for MIPS. It is not easy to use e-prescribing. There are a lot of unnecessary features.

Brianna
Registered Nurse in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

RN Review EHR

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For a larger practice, there are better, more technologically advanced software products that I would use instead of EHR. EHR is fine for small practice, but there are too many click-throughs to get to where I need to be.

Smaller clinics would be fine using office ally. Scheduling is easy. Software is easy.

I use EPIC at my other job and the patient chart is much more advanced and convenient in showing all of the patient data I need to see without having to scourge through the chart looking for information. EPIC displays everything I need to see, which makes charting easier. Everything looks very basic, hard to find info,

7 maanden geleden

Brianna, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with Office Ally solutions. Over the last 2 years, we have invested in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. Thank you for your valuable feedback. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Shelley
owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

great for starting a new practice

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall great EHR I would recommend it for anyone starting with limited funds. used for 7 years only switched because I now do a lot of PI and needed something with easier flow

EHR is very affordable and easy to use. I used OA as the clearinghouse already so it was a seamless transition. Still use them now

scheduling and EHR are separate entities and the flow was off

Fernando
Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Medical Practice Genius

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Easy to use, fast and helpful. Customer service always helps fast

Some patients don’t show up after certain letters. Without typing in the actual name they don’t populate in the patient section.

7 maanden geleden

Fernando, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Jessica
Admin Assistsnt in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Review 2023

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience!! Great customer service, easy to use!

It’s easy to use, great customer service

no complaints, EHR 24/7 has been great!

7 maanden geleden

Jessica, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.