Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Buddy Punch

Cloudgebaseerde tijdklokoplossing die rapporten vooraf invult voor de loonlijst. Werknemers kunnen op hun desktop of mobiele apparaten inklokken.

Meer informatie over Buddy Punch

Ease of use, employees can edit, customer service.

No able to access my past pay periods and see the accrual of retirement funds, taxes withheld to date, etc.

Beoordelingen van Buddy Punch

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Buddy Punch heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 978 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Buddy Punch eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (978)

Rich
Lead Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to manage hours

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Amanda
Amanda
Director of Finance and HR in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use for staff!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a new solution for timekeeping and Buddy Punch came through! Onboarding and integration was so easy. Once I figured out all the setting options, it's really easy to customize to exactly what you need. Employees love using it because it's so straight forward to use.

The system is user friendly and all my staff say its so easy to use. They love it! Which is a huge improvement from our last solution. I like that time off requests can also be handled within the same system.

There are a couple reports that I would like to see a bit more detail or formatted a little differently, but that's a wish not a need. It's very functional, just a couple things that could be nice to make it even more efficient.

5 maanden geleden

Amanda, we're thrilled to hear that Buddy Punch has been a user-friendly and effective timekeeping solution for you and your team. Your feedback on report formatting is invaluable, and we're committed to exploring enhancements for even greater efficiency. Thanks for choosing us and for recognizing the ease of onboarding and customization!

Jillian
Operations Consultant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great System for Employee Time Tracking and More

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this platform has been a time saver and wonderful addition to our payroll and time management. Staff can clearly see their hours and submit for approval after they review. It allows for accuracy and transparency.

The time tracking part of the app and desktop versions is easy to use and was integrated fairly rapidly for staff. I especially like the report systems which include detailed reports breaking down time to the minute for full transparency. Time card approval and tracking PTO along with scheduling PTO is clear and easy to do. This system has made payroll so much easier overall.

For rural areas, if you don’t have a good WiFi or cell connection then you can’t clock in or out while “offline”. That being said, it has a note system that staff can add to so that Admins can edit their time punches. It would be nice if they could submit a later punch and admins can just approve it so that they don’t have to edit but it isn’t a deal breaker.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks a lot for your detailed insights, Jillian! We're thrilled to hear how our time tracking and detailed reporting systems have streamlined payroll, PTO management, and overall time management for your team, making everything more transparent and easier to handle. We understand the limitations in rural areas without strong WiFi or cell service and appreciate your suggestion for improving the process of submitting and approving time punches—definitely something we're considering. It's fantastic to know that Buddy Punch has not only saved time but also enhanced accuracy and transparency for your staff. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to continuously improving your experience. Thanks for being such an important part of the Buddy Punch family!

Lacey
Lpn in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Time clocking

3,0 vorige week Nieuw

Easy to explain and learn if you are a new user

Nothing everything self explanatory for anyone to learn.

5 dagen geleden

It’s wonderful to hear that you find our system easy to explain and learn, Lacey! f you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Kelsie
Content manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great Time Management

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Easy to clock in from anywhere and still manage how much time you've worked in a day. Easily tells you when you've gone past 8hrs, and also great for seeing when your team members are clocked in or out.

Wish the time wasn't in decimal form so that it's easier to tell how much time you should work without going into overtime.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Kelsie, we're thrilled you find clocking in and managing work hours a breeze with Buddy Punch, not to mention keeping an eye on team activity. Your feedback about the decimal time format is super helpful – we aim to make time tracking as intuitive as possible. Thanks a bunch for your valuable insights!

Carlos
Project Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and streamlined

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Super easy to report time and have employees correct mistakes they make while tracking time, so its less of a burden for the admin office to validate

i feel like all the features are good and well designed. there is nothing that i feel that i "like least".

3 weken geleden

We're thrilled that you find the system easy to use and effective for managing time and corrections. Carlos, it's great that it's lessening the burden on your admin team. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Patsy
Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I really appreciate how user-friendly Buddy Punch is. It's so easy to navigate.

I haven't encountered any issues yet. It has been a simple and effortless experience.

vorige maand

Thank you for your kind words about Buddy Punch! We're so glad you’ve found it easy to use. Remember, our support team is just a message away if you ever need any assistance.

Esmeralda
Medical Records Clerk in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Buddy Punch makes it easy to clock in and out!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I currently work from home and using Buddy Punch has made it very easy to track my time as well as clock in/out. I highly recommend.

One thing that makes it a bit difficult to manage is when you add time to your timesheet. I am not able to tell where I should be adding that information.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Buddy Punch, Esmeralda! It's great to know it's been a valuable tool for working from home. For the issue you've encountered with adding time to your timesheet, we encourage you to contact our support team. They're ready to provide you with real-time assistance to resolve any matter swiftly. Thanks again for your feedback!

Nathalie
Interior Designer in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10 easy to use. I like that you can add notes to when you clock in. This is useful because we do not always clock in in the office.

I like how easy it is to use. I think it is nice that you can customize where you’re clocking in from with notes.

Sometimes buddy punch will say I need to enable gps and not let me clock in even though gps is enabled. My coworkers have the same issue.

vorige maand

We're glad you find Buddy Punch easy to use and appreciate your feedback on the GPS issue. Please reach out to our support team whenever you encounter this or any other issue. We're here to help!

Katelyn
Assistant Service Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Easy On-the-Go Time Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love how easy it is to clock in and out with Buddy Punch, or edit my timecard if needed. Buddy Punch informs me of how long I have been clocked in, which helps me manage my time effectively. The ease of time management is critical, especially for jobs that are not always on site.

There is nothing that I would say I dislike about Buddy Punch.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks, Katelyn! We're thrilled that Buddy Punch makes clocking in, editing your timecard, and managing your work hours a breeze for you. It's great to know our platform fits so well with your needs, especially for managing time on and off-site. Your positive review means a lot to us!

Jim
Staff Accountant in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Jim Review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, Accuracy, Reliability, Helpful

None. I don't have any problems with Buddy Punch

3 weken geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback, Jim! We're delighted to know that you find Buddy Punch easy to use, accurate, and reliable. It’s encouraging to hear that everything is running smoothly for you :)

Bryan
Staff Training Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

BuddyPunch: Time Tracking made easy

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BuddyPunch has been very helpful and I am glad my organization made the switch from our previous tracker to BuddyPunch. As mentioned earlier, the ease of use of BuddyPunch is what separates it from a lot of competitors.

BuddyPunch makes employee time tracking very easy. Employees just need to be within a geofence (if one is set up) log in and punch in/punch out. They don't have to jump through endless steps for something that should be straightforward. The user interface is also very user friendly.

When integrating hours from BuddyPunch to QBO, it'll sometimes error out and you'll have to go back in a submit the hours that it did submit the initial time. It does not happen a lot, but when it does you just need to be sure to catch it to ensure all hours are submitted accurately.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Bryan, we're so happy to hear that Buddy Punch is making a positive difference in your daily operations. Keeping things straightforward and user-friendly is our goal. It's fantastic that you're finding value in our service since the switch. Your feedback is much appreciated – thanks for being with us!

Anne
VP of Finance and Sales in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with Buddy Punch and am happy that we made the switch!

Buddy Punch has made it easy for our practice since we expanded and now have staff in remote locations including staff that work from home. It's user-friendly and makes the supervisors'/managers' jobs easy when it comes to approving timecards! Payroll report is easy and it works with SurePayroll which is out payroll company.

I wish the phone app can delete auto punchouts. Currently, we have to log in to the online platform in order to do so.

vorig jaar

Thank you Anne for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us user-friendly. I'm also glad to hear that our integration with SurePayroll is helpful too. We appreciate your business!

Valerie
Program Supervisor in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved my overall experience with Buddy Punch. As I mentioned before their help is invaluable. Some companies have no chat, or phone number and you wait days to hear back from an email. Their immediate response is something they should never get rid of, no matter how big they become.

I love how easy it is to access help on any aspect of using the software. You can do their chat and they respond almost immediately. They will even help fix anything from their end if you need the help. I love the facial recognition feature and other features that are offered to ensure that your staff is on the job site in order to sign in. I like how easy the PTO requesting is for the staff and for admin to approve. It's a little bit of work trying to get all of the PTO hours in for all employees, especially if they work different hours and have different PTO hours, but the team at Buddy Punch are always available to help with questions. That is one of the things I think are most important- the great customer serivce. The accessibility to actual people can help is valuable.

I would like to see more options for PTO reporting. I feel that the report for overall PTO has too much info. I would like to see it have an option where you can check off which items you need in the report and then produce the report from what you actually need. It is hard to manage what they offer. This causes me to need to go into each staff account separately to report one by one.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Valerie for the review and we appreciate all the nice words! We try to always be available whenever anyone needs help and we value timely responses. In regards to the PTO question we'll reach out to you as we have a new PTO report that might help. Thanks again!

Xenia
Business Administrator in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and easily accessible from anywhere!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use for employees and administrator alike

I love many things about this software! 1) It is self-explanatory. Even the most technically-challenged employee can figure out how to use it, for the most part. 2) Edits are made by the employee, and approved by the administrator where other programs require the administrator to make all the changes. This can be daunting depending on how many edits and how many employees there are that need them in a single pay period. With BuddyPunch, it's super easy to get employees to take responsibility for their own errors and edits. 3) This program is available even when our electricity goes out or our server goes down. And it doesn't take up any space on our server. The other time clock software we used to use was always a challenge for our IT experts to reload when they were doing updates due to the amount of space it took up on our server and because it wasn't updated to current technology standards available today. Employees are even able to clock in when they're outside the office doing work. 4) I like that employee messages and their times show up in the same report.

The time card reports are what I like least about this software. Each employee's time card report has to be downloaded separately. I would prefer that all employees show up on one report for more convenience. I end up copying and pasting each employee's excel report into one excel spreadsheet each pay period.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Xenia, we appreciate you taking the time! Thank you for pointing out all of the features in your review, including the editing ability for employees and the approval on your end. This can be an overlooked feature that I know helps when managing employees. Also thank you for the feedback on the time cards, we'll look into making that a batch process. Also take a look at the Payroll Export, which is another report that shows time worked for each employee each pay period, it usually provides the data you need. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again!

Josh
Board Operator in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

Good Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It has a very simple interface, easy to punch in and out as well as check timecards. I think both the desktop version and the smartphone version were well-designed. It doesn't try to do too much and make things complicated, since the main purpose is just to clock in and out, and it efficiently allows the user to do exactly that.

I don't really have any complaints. Maybe the only thing I don't like is that any time I have to make an adjustment (perhaps I forgot to clock out and it automatically logs me out after 11 hours, or I have to adjust a past day's time) it keeps it at "pending" and requires approval from my supervisor. This makes sense, but I'd make one exception- If I'm adjusting the time stamp to shorten my hours, I think it would make sense to not require supervisor approval. Obviously an employee suddenly changing their clock-in times to appear longer should require a supervisor's approval, but shortening the time seems to me like it shouldn't need approval. Or, allowing the employer to decide the settings to assign which situations do or do not need supervisor approval (or perhaps this is already the case and my employer just set it up this way, I'm not sure).

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review Josh, it is great to hear that you're finding both the website and our smartphone apps well designed and easy to use. In regards to permission for changes yes your administrator controls whether or not you need approval. Thanks again!

Stephenie
Project Assistant in VS

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

7 jaar geleden

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Kim
Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Simple to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, the Buddy Punch App has saved me time with the weekly payroll timecards. I don't have to depend on the employee turning in their timecard in person on Monday morning. It is especially helpful because they work on multiple jobsites and not in the office

I like that the employees can clock in and out on their phones since we have construction sites where there isn't a mobile office. It also lets them select the job they are working for so we can have accurate billing. It is helpful for our laborers who are often on multiple projects throughout the day. As an administrator, I like that I can access it from my phone or desktop. I use the feature to filter out the hours bases on the job, I like that I can see all the hours worked on a job for the week, and it is totaled up for me. we also use the GPS feature, I like that it shows me where they were when they clock in, in particular if they meant to select a different job and picked one by accident, we can narrow it down by GPS

It don't have a least favorite part about the software. It just takes a minute t become familiar to the options and how it works.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Kim for the review, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS feature and that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate your business!

Brittany
Reception and Administration in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Best system for business owners.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the ease of having the app on my phone considering I don't always go directly into the office first before I start working.

The thing I like most about the software is the geographical location requirement. Every time you punch in/out it shows your employer your location. Making time clock fraud one less worry as a business owner and the employee more responsible about time maintenance because you cannot get paid if you are not physically at work.

Because of the added security of the geographical location, I do not like that it prompts me to also take my picture as I clock in/out. I don't feel comfortable with a third party technology company not only knowing my location but also what I look like and am wearing at that moment. For employers, understood, we know each other personally and professionally. But there are hackers in the world so my face and location shouldn't be necessary.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Brittany, it is great to hear you're finding us easy to use. It sounds like you're using our GPS and webcam image options. The webcam image feature is enabled/disabled by the administrator of the account, so it is an optional feature. The administrator can make it required on a per employee basis. Thanks again for the review!

Anita
Office Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Buddy Punch serves all our needs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Buddy Punch since 2015. Prior to Buddy Punch we were using an excel spreadsheet for time keeping. We use Buddy Punch as a time clock for daily in/out and breaks. We use the PTO accrual system and PTO tracker. Buddy Punch is easy to use and easy to figure out. Customer service is responsive. The few times I've needed help (very rare) they were super responsive and made sure my problem was completely solved. Staff loves the mobile app. It makes punching in/out easy so staff can punch in as they enter the building because inevitably they will be waylaid with questions before they even get to their computer. Buddy Punch is constantly upgrading and improving. There are many 'bells and whistles' that we don't even use- but it is nice to know they are there if we ever need them. I would recommend Buddy Punch to anyone.

*Easy to use *Great mobile app *Many bells and whistles

The only Con I have with Buddy Punch is the name. 'Buddy Punch' just feels awkward.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Anita for the review and kind words, we appreciate your business throughout the years and the recommendation!

Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Great time collection option

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I was looking for a time collection option for our temporary employee staff. We have anywhere from 15 to 30 temporary employees on staff from different agencies on a weekly basis. It was a chore to have paper time tickets from multiple agencies and making sure the hours were approved by the supervisor was difficult as well. Buddy punch allows all Temp employees to punch in on one clock and it takes their picture so I can verify it was them. We have an IPad set up for this purpose only. At the end of the week I can easily run a report by staffing agency and send the reports to them so the temporary employee can be paid.

In the beginning we had issues with the IPad not not running the app correctly. I am not sure if the issues were on our end or if they were with Buddy Punch but we had to reload the program once a week it seems for the first couple of months. I am happy to say things are working much smoother now and I rarely need to reboot the IPad.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you're finding our reporting options easy to use and that you're taking advantage of our webcam feature, which you can setup to require a photo of an employee on punches. Also good to hear that any issues with your iPad have been resolved. Thanks again!

Ashley
Corporate Accountant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Enough

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the location aspect, reporting could be improved, but overall, it functions and I like being able to see where employees are when they punch in/out.

What I like the most about the software is that it allows my employees to allocate their time to different locations which improves Job Costing Accuracy. I would like it if it were easier to log more than one location for the day without having to actually clock out.

I dislike that we continually have issues with people not being able to clock out. They try, but it doesn't work. I've looked over the settings and everything. Also, it would be great if I could print all of the individuals reports without going in and selecting, then deselecting, and selecting a new employee. Basically, I would like to print each employees time card on it's own page at the click of a button.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Ashley, it is great to hear that we're easy to use. Also thanks for the feedback, we do have a report that should meet your needs, it is called our Employee Detail Report, and it lists each employee on a new page. Also we're happy to help troubleshoot any issues your employees are having with punching out. I am going to reach out to you in a separate email and in app message, we'll get to the bottom of it. Thank you again.

Jim
General Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Well Done Time Tracking Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has accomplished what we were hoping for - punching in and out when on site. We are a custom fab shop, so we use a lot of job codes and the software is easy to use for purpose. We eliminated paper tallies which over the course of a years time has saved us payroll in regards to employee rounding time on time sheets. I am able to access all the information even when I am on the road, so I am always in the loop on attendance and who is working on what projects.

Easy to train employees Easy to set-up and implement Straight forward user interface Geofence ability (user must punch in specified areas)

Would like customizable report options I sometimes forget when setting up a new user to add them to the Geofence. Our company has only one location so an automatic add would be nice.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Jim for the review, it's great to hear that you're utilizing our Geofencing feature and that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate the feedback and your business!

Solomon
Optometrist in VS

I use Buddy Punch for my small office with 5-10 employees. The value and functionality are great!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I can customize its features in a way that work for my situation! My employees can clock in and out from the free app on their phones, and I can limit that ability by ip address and location of timecard punch. I also like that it is so easy to review original punched, and to accept or decline requested modifications if employees have erred or forgotten to clock in or out.

I wish I had and used cameras for Punch in and Punch out. I don't know how possible this is, or if it's a feature already available, but I wish it would send a notification alert to my employees every time it connects to or loses my workplace wifi.... Or better yet, if it could report the wifi /IP address find and loss times, directly to me -the employer - this way I could approximate, objectively, how accurate my employees are at clock in and clock out.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you Solomon for the review! I'm glad that you and your employees are using our mobile apps and our IP Lock feature. We offer the full punch history if any changes are requested, as you pointed out. Also thank you for the feature suggestion, we do not have a way to notify users when they lose wifi but I will add this to our request list. Thanks again, we appreciate your business!

Dawit
IT Manager in Ethiopië
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Buddy Punch has been positive. The system offers convenient and efficient ways to record attendance, providing flexibility with options like username and face ID logins. The user interface is generally user-friendly.

The most appreciated aspect of Buddy Punch system is its user-friendly interface, which simplifies the process of recording and tracking attendance effortlessly.

Navigating the web-based system becomes challenging once a user logs in with their username and switches to utilizing face ID.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dawit. It's rewarding to know that you find our interface user-friendly and our attendance recording system efficient. We take note of your insights regarding the navigation between username and face ID logins and are always working to improve. Thanks again!

Pamela
Operations Controller in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Buddy Punch Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great platform and Customer service.

Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is AWESOME

Cannot add a new hirer in the system on a day when PTO accruals is applied. So if new employee comes on board I have to wait until after

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review Pamela, it is great to hear that our customer service has been awesome! In regards to the PTO accrual balance - you can optionally always manually increase/decrease a balance as needed. Thanks again!