Lots of Options - A little "clunky"

Beth L.
Marketing Coordinator
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been a great communication tool for our front office. We use it to greet our customers that visit our headquarters and also to celebrate employee milestones. The live YouTube feed has been very popular.

Pluspunten: There are a lot of good options for content in terms of layouts. The scheduling is GREAT and I don't run into weird glitches like I did with our old Novisign program. It's definitely an upgrade from that system.

Minpunten: Some of the templates are hard to edit or have limitations to what can be added. For example, the holidays have just a select number of images. Some of the birthday templates are challenging if you have a long name to put in there. I have done some Welcome templates and have had to fiddle with the company logo image for 1/2 an hour to get it to size up correctly.

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoy the scheduling feature and the multiple options for content. We're always looking to improve, so we appreciate your feedback and insights. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to work with you.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Our experience with TruDigital has been enjoyable, professional, and seamless.

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018
Aaron L.
50th Anniversary Graduate Assistant
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits we received from this software were broad. We placed our system in a historical museum on our campus. This allowed us to showcase relevant content throughout the school year. When we knew certain groups would be on campus, we could feature content that would be relevant to them. Aside from sharing content we also used our system to spread awareness of events that were going on at the University. Lastly, our system provided us another medium to showcase the video productions that we created throughout the year. We showcase these videos at events and on social media, and our signage system provided us another unique way to showcase these projects that we are proud of. Overall the system has allowed us to produce and display timely and relevant content to a variety of audiences on our campus.

Pluspunten: TruDigital provides a great total package. We love the cloud-based management that allows users to update content from any computer either on site or virtually. Also, the personable nature of TruDigital stands out. Our sales rep has remained in contact with us well over a year after we purchased our system. She has been a great resource for questions and ideas throughout our process. Aside from our sales rep, the support staff is excellent. Whenever we email over an issue we receive a personalized detailed response with screenshots and instructions within the hour. Overall both quality of the system and the personal nature of TruDigital stand out as what we like best about the software.

Minpunten: At times it feels like the templates are somewhat limited. Having our system for over a year I would have liked to see more change and innovation in relation to the themes. They have changed some but I still believe there is room for improvement and creativity around developing new theme designs and features for consumers. Sometimes users do not know what they want, so you have to develop it for them. I would encourage TruDigital to consider innovative signage theme ideas that could improve the user experience even more.

van truDigital Signage op 8-10-2018

Hey Aaron! First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and feedback for us. We greatly appreciate it. We're also thrilled to hear you've been enjoying your experience with truDigital. We really try to do all we can to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for you.

And thank you for bringing up room for improvement, we appreciate the feedback. We agree, new themes certainly add to the mix. Our development and design teams have been improving the rate at which new templates are created. So it's safe to say you'll be seeing more and more unique templates from here on out. We hope you enjoy them.

Again, thank you for the review. Please let us know if you have any questions.

First impressions

Aileen W.
Principal's Administrative Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use truDigital to communicate school information to our student population. We have monitors in the main office and in the Student Commons.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is the finished product. It looks very nice up on our monitors. I like the parts that I do not have to manipulate, like the clock, weather and holidays. I want give a to shout out to your customer assistance crew. I had a problem a while back with the display not uploading. Through an online chat, we were able to troubleshoot and get it back online.

Minpunten: 1. I do not like how the templates like the Birthday and Upcoming events make you click and type, click and type, into each box. It takes forever to fill and you can't cut and paste. If you miss one name or date, you have to wipe everything out and retype it all. I wish I could use the templates, because I like some of the animated ones, but they are not user friendly.
Because of this, I have taken to creating my own slides in Powerpoint and uploading them into a TruDigital slideshow template. This is so time consuming, and when you create a Powerpoint slide, none of the animations carry over into Tru-Digital.
2. I do not like the Integration QuoteFancy template. You cannot choose a different quote each day from the same author. If you choose five quotes or 20 quotes, you will still get the same first quotes. Maybe I want quote #35 - sorry, you can't choose it.
3. What I especially don't like is that all of your content is geared mainly toward business and nothing toward education. I work in a middle school so I need content that will engage my younger audience.
4. Some of the templates look great, like the Employee of the Month template called Employee Animated2, for example. I wish I could take it and change the title to something like Turkey Trot Winner and put a student's picture in it, but there is no option to change the title. This is just one example of how the majority of your content is unusable for us.

Hello Aileen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to know you enjoy the finished product and various templates and integrations like weather, holidays, and clock. We appreciate your valuable feedback and would love to discuss your suggestions further so we can make plans for improvements. Feel free to message me at [email protected] and we can go over details.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Great solution for the price.

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017
Bill G.
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After trying to implement a MUCH more expensive server-based program that did not perform as advertised, our second round of research uncovered TruDigital. One of our prime directives was that the program needed to 100% web based/hosted and accessible to all our users via PC or Mac without any software install required. We have been amazingly happy with this service, and quickly and easily built a robust program for multiple users to display announcements to our students on three adjacent 75" screens in our dining commons. It is also used on a smaller screen in the back by our food service contractor for communicating with their employees. Creating and posting content is super easy. We can use our own slides created with Photoshop or Powerpoint, or use templates provided by TruDigital. We have displayed video "commercials" we've created. We used the video feature to create cool decor for our annual Christmas dinner....a video fireplace on the center screen, and snow (again, video) falling outside the "windows" on either side! The students also appreciate the AP news feeds and weather info that are TruDigtital templates. The technical support staff are terrific, and almost all issues are resolved in minutes via their chat feature (including adding users in seconds), but they'll also call you right away when the phone is going to work better. Another imperative for us that TruDigital provides is different users having different access to any combination of the content players we need them to have. We expect to expand the program to other parts of the campus in the coming year. If there is any downside at all, it would just be that I'd like to see some other options in the templates provided, but that hasn't slowed us down. If you'd like to talk to me about TruDigital, please feel free to contact me or just call them. They're fabulous human beings.

Great Communication Tool for our Small Office

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2019
Programmer Analyst
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are totally satisfied with truDigital. It has served our small office needs completely. Would recommend to anyone.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, and I like that it's cloud-based - I can update screens from home if I needed to. The hardware adapted well with our existing TV screens. Love how flexible the software is in integrating our own content, like presentation slides or spreadsheets. The thing that sold me on this product over others was the support. Prior to purchase, I was given an extensive demo and the opportunity to ask alot of questions. Every question I had was thoroughly answered. I cannot say the same for other products that I checked out. We've been using truDigital for about 2 years, and when we've needed support (which has only been a couple of times), they've been there with quick responses. We initially purchased 2 devices and content subscriptions. We have since added another.

Minpunten: I wish there were a few more templates available for integrated content. We use the quotes template, but would love to see a template that shows nature photos from around the world. Or a Calm template that changes on a daily basis.

Hello!

Thank you for your stellar review! We appreciate your comments and are thrilled to know truDigital has been able to serve the needs of your office. Regarding templates, we're working to add more integrations as soon as we can. We appreciate your insights and suggestions.

Overall Positive

Jaron B.
Executive Assistant to the Provost
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have experienced truDigital to be highly responsive and good problem solvers. I appreciate the product and its value and would recommend it to other institutions.

Pluspunten: To its credit, truDigital allows multiple users to upload content to players/screens across the users' campus. The interface is clear and reasonably intuitive and allows our administrator to oversee content without having to personally post each item. It allows for a variety of different media, ranging from templates that will populate the players with breaking news stories and images, to templates that allow users to upload still images and videos. On the whole, I've been pleased with the product.

Minpunten: A three things that drive me nuts: (1) I have not found a way to copy a template and its content from one player in our system to another, forcing me to rebuild each template for each player, (2) the player playlists allow you to automate when an item will start/stop playing, but does not automatically remove it from playlist itself, and (3) I wish there was a built in "monitor" where you could view what is playing on a player in realtime. Since I am in a different building from all of our players, the only way I can confirm that things posted correctly is to walk across campus and wait for my content to pop up.

Hello Jaron,

Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been pleased with truDigital. We'd love to jump on a call and go over some of your feedback. For example, there is a way to copy templates from one player to another. There's also a way to preview the content being displayed on your screens.

Contact [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details.

The good and the bad

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Ron P.
Systems Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have multiple offices all around the world and the deployment and setup in different countries is some what a chore. If an update is pushed it takes for ever sometimes. The price factor and size makes this a good option for certain company needs.

Pluspunten: The cost is low for implementing a digital signage solution. The support and service has been very good.

Minpunten: I have to have a person physically reboot or restart a device weekly. I am constantly having to monitor the status of these players on a daily basis as they tend to drop off the network. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to update the players when a new slide is pushed. At least once a day I get a call from someone notifying me that the device rebooted randomly and the device menu is showing sometimes up to 3 or more minutes.

van truDigital Signage op 15-4-2019

Hi Ron,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy our support and service. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

TruDigital Review

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Abby M.
VP/Marketing Officer
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am so-so on the TruDigital product. Is there something else out there that would better serve our needs or be a bit easier to use/quicker-yes but currently we do not have the time to search for such software.

Pluspunten: I like the online portal as it is easily accessible no matter where I am working for the day. Also the fact that we can place an ad on our TVs within seconds (sometimes minutes).

Minpunten: The time it takes to upload new slides, navigate between players as we have 7-8 and most in different cities. Basically-anything we have to do via the website (which is nearly everything) is super slow, delayed, and quite frustrating.

van truDigital Signage op 5-4-2019

Hi Abby,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the remote access and the ability to add content to your screens quickly. If you have questions, would like additional training, or have additional feedback for us, please message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We're always happy to help.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Good value, good product, great service

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2016
Tim M.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We recently switched to TruDigital after being slightly burned by a different digital signage company. We manage several auto dealerships, a hotel and a restaurant, so finding a software platform that allows cross promotion between different locations, as well as different business types was important. After sitting through a live demo with Jake from the TruDigital sales team, I was able to make an educated decision. The demo was one on one, with no pressure, and was scheduled when it was convenient for my schedule. The required player hardware seems robust enough to handle just about anything I want to load it with, and was reasonably priced.
The software is easy to navigate, and the templates that TruDigital has for use are simple enough to edit. Since everything is based on their website, I can make basic changes to playlists and images from any computer I happen to be near. I have even made a few tweaks from my smartphone.

I am not a graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination, so when I am adding my own images for slide shows from PowerPoint, or a PDF, they can appear a little grainy in resolution on larger presentation screens. However, this only seems to occur when using a full screen slide presentation on a 60" screen. When a slide show is merged with one of TruDigitals 'corkboard' style templates, the images are very clear.
I have had some issues with playing certain video streams from YouTube or MP4. On occasion, the player just simply won't play the video. I have reported this to the TruDigital customer service group, and they pointed me in the right direction of proper video conversion. Speaking of customer service...these guys are great. If you have an issue, they will work with you on getting it fixed. If you have a question, someone will get back to you promptly. If you forget how to change something on your play list, you can watch one of their many tutorials, or submit a help ticket, and they will get back to you quickly. Overall, I am very pleased to be working with TruDigital. They continue to roll out helpful new features, and slick new templates on a regular basis. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Kati P.
HR Generalist
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: truDigital is very user friendly and offers many different apps. The apps allow you to be creative with your own designs, or use the preloaded designs for a quick and easy process.

Minpunten: Sometimes the content will lag when I try to watch the slideshow from my computer. The support group at truDigital was great in trying to find a solution, but the problem stemmed from too many Google Slides, which is what seems to be the easiest app for our organization.

Hi Kati,

Thanks for your amazing review! We're thrilled you enjoy the ease of use and the many apps offered. We appreciate the feedback as well, as we're continuously looking to make improvements.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Great platform, however has some quirks

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Marketing Supervisor
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: These displays (both internally and externally) have been a great addition to our business. They've exponentially improved our communications. Given more time for upkeep, the cons would be far less significant, and even as is, they are manageable. TruDigital is one of the better options on the market!!

Pluspunten: Automated News, countdowns, dashboards and more

Minpunten: some of the 3rd party API providers are slow to fix their applications, and unless you are proactively checking to make sure everything is working properly on a daily basis, some apps and widgets could be malfunctioning and there is no notification of such, especially if relying on the dot status of the sync. Customer support is great to work with though!

van truDigital Signage op 8-4-2019

Hello,

Thank you for writing a review for us! It's great to hear we've been able to help you improve your communications. We appreciate the feedback as well. We certainly want to make sure your experience is the best it can be. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

6 Month truDigital Review

Stephen S.
Operations
Spoorwegmaterieel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The hardware has been very easy to setup and maintain and has worked on a variety of screen manufacturers. Any requests in to customer service have been handled pretty quickly. We only use limited "live feeds" to display social media etc. but what we do use works well.

Minpunten: Software can be cumbersome to manage multiple content on multiple playlists (screens). Some of this is to do with the organization of the file manager and playlists and some is because of the way templates are created. We display a lot of jpg information and all the formatting has to be done before upload. There is no in-system facilities to size or crop for example. Playlist slides can be difficult if you have many similar because the slideshow thumbnails in the playlist are all generic for example.

Hello Stephen,

We most certainly appreciate your review. We're glad customer service has been able to handle your questions quickly. Thank you for your feedback; we're always looking to improve.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Does exactly what we want

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Shane V.
IT Guy
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The setup was painless; the day-to-day use is easy. Our receptionist started off insisting she wasn't going to be responsible for the lobby TV. Once we showed her how easy it was, though, she took right to it and doesn't ever have a problem. The only issue we've had has been when the power blinks. The little TruDigital unit is velcroed behind the TV, so when the power blinks, someone has to walk over there and hit the power button. Even a small built-in battery to keep the unit up for a minute would save that grief. Since the remote is IR and requires line of sight, you have to walk over to the wall to point the remote behind the TV, but we almost never need to use the remote for anything. So an RF remote might be a good addition, but really not necessary. It's very flexible, has lots of handy built-in content, and works seamlessly with our custom content. It even makes our FaceBook presence look good.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and custom content

Minpunten: No internal battery for power blinks.

A great solution for in store signage!

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2019
Matt E.
Director of Creative Design and Marketing
Diergeneeskunde, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have deployed 20 truDigital units to 20 different locations spread across the US. We are able to update our marketing messages on these screens almost instantly.

Pluspunten: The software is super easy to use once you understand all of the functionality. Being able to deploy a playlist to multiple units at the same time is a huge plus. Also being able to instantly see the status of each player really helps us as our units are located across the US from coast to coast.

Minpunten: Updating playlists can be a little tricky at times. Supplied templates don't have the best design options and they aren't very customizable.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're able to easily display your marketing messages across the US. Regarding our templates, we have our design department working on creating more templates to choose from, so stay tuned.

If you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us at 801-852-9898.

Great Product, Great People, Hefty Price

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Larry I.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I loved the product, loved working with the people. Great company and they go out of their way to make you a happy customer. That speaks volumes to me. The kicker for me has been the price. Other services that rival the content management features of TruDigital are in most cases less expensive. We operate 20 screen locations so the expense is a bit over the top for us.

Pluspunten: The dashboard interface is very easy to use; intuitive. The content management is made easy and the scheduling of playlists is right on spot. From the user standpoint, I absolutely love it.

Minpunten: There isn't a lot of freedom in template design. Our stations are all set up in zones and we had to get a custom template made to achieve our standard design. Designers much prefer the freedom to work on an open canvass and this software painted you in a corner to easily.

Hello Larry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using truDigital and working with us. We also appreciate your valuable insights and feedback, as we're continuously working to make improvements. If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help.

Many Benefits

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Deb P.
Sr. Exec Assistant
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The support team is very quick to help, I can always reach someone. It's really nice that I can manage multiple locations from one website. The user interface is a little bit clunky but that may be because I haven't taken the time to really get to know it.

Pluspunten: I like that I can access multiple locations and change their playlist with easy start and stop times.

Minpunten: The preview doesn't always show up, when working with templates they often stall and have limits to changes.
Moving from playlist, to

van truDigital Signage op 5-4-2019

Hi Deb,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're certainly glad to hear from you. If you have any questions or would like additional training, we'd be more than happy to help. Feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Works well once you learn the software

Donna D.
Executive Director of Technology
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are a boarding school and getting announcements out is helpful
Posting schedules
Parent's weekend announcements
Admissions visitors like to see their names

Pluspunten: There are a number of templates that make it easy to post
Customer support is excellent
Once learned work pretty well
holiday templates are good

Minpunten: Google integration is troublesome
Needs more how-tos
The learning curve is a bit high
Utilizing the templates are not intuitive

Hello Donna,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate your time. We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the various templates available. In regards to the Google Integration, feel free to contact [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Great Application for Digital Signage!

Anthony D.
Athletic Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience thus far, customer service has been great from day 1. I had a software issue with one of my players and they swapped it out with a new one is a couple of days.

Pluspunten: If you are proficient at using powerpoint, you can make really nice slides. Also, it integrates very nicely with google docs, sheets, and slides. Great variety of templates to use as well.

Minpunten: The only thing I would suggest is for the program to display the slides scheduled, only for the time they are scheduled. I had 5 slides of 10 seconds each scheduled in the system but for different days (one slide for each day), so it should have displayed whatever slide was scheduled for that day for 10 seconds per cycle, but did so for 50 seconds. There is no setting to stop that from happening.

van truDigital Signage op 29-3-2019

Hello Anthony,

We're so glad to hear you've been having a great experience with truDigital! Thank you for leaving a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Satisfied

Rinda P.
Asst GM
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I've really enjoyed the experience with TruDigital Signage. Their customer service is quick and efficient for most things I've had to bring to them, and they are always friendly! The product provides our company with exactly what we need it to and we are very grateful for our service.

Pluspunten: The ability to share content across location utilizing one program.

Minpunten: It has a lot of glitches, and will randomly slow down/stop working properly at times.

Hi Rinda!

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with truDigital. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.
We want to make sure everything is running as smoothly as possible for you.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

truDigital is truLy awesome!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Director of Information Technology
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The customer service rep we used during the selection process was a phenomenal communicator and also trained us on the product. When we onboard new employees to the marketing team and they need a crash course on usage, they are always accommodating and responsive. Set-up is extremely fast and simple.

Minpunten: Some of the modules could use a little modernization but I would call on third parties to catch up to how the tool is used.

van truDigital Signage op 8-4-2019

Hello,

Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to know you're enjoying your experience with truDigital. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Platform for Creativity and Functionality

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Rosemary M.
Librarian
Musea en instituten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Incorporating TruDigital throughout the building has worked in helping to direct patrons and answer their questions. Once the playlists are organized and the basics of how the templates work are learned, it is easy to start creating and thinking outside of the box to customize templates to your needs.

Pluspunten: The integrations are useful. We have enough options to display the information we need to share, and we can do it in creative ways.
I use "Full Screen Slideshow" the most because I can design my images and then just insert them as slides. I'm looking forward to playing with the "Full Screen Video". It's great that the full 1080 p functionality can be utilized.
The help chat is an excellent feature. I always get the answers I need in a short time.

Minpunten: Some of the templates don't exactly work for what we need. For example, anything that uses an RSS feed either doesn't display enough characters to be useful, or scrolls too fast. The calendar integration has a learning curve since it has to be written in xml. We use it to show events in the room that the tv is in front of. For the larger monitors, we would like to show events throughout the building, but there is no space for the room name to be displayed. On some templates there is a spot for a logo, but it is too small and can't be customized. Overall, it's the little details that often don't work for us.

van truDigital Signage op 15-4-2019

Hello Rosemary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know that you enjoy the integrations, the ¿Full Screen Slideshow¿, and our help chat. We also greatly appreciate your feedback. We want to do everything possible to make sure every detail suits your needs. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We'd be more than happy to help.

Excellent Product

Jimmie E.
Safety Coordinator
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the truDigital Signage on a daily basis to inform employees of upcoming events, birthdays, work anniversaries and safety information in a common area in our office. Everyone now has the ability to get updates in a centralized location without having to hunt someone down to ask a question. We scroll reminders across the screen to keep employees informed. It is a great product and I am very pleased with the sales and support staff. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for digital signage. It is well worth the investment.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to be able to schedule slides to play on different dates and times.

Minpunten: There is not a template that fits every situation that I would like to broadcast. I would love the ability to create custom templates of my own.

Hello Jimmie,

Thank you for your detailed review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the scheduling feature. Having custom templates made for you is something we can make happen. Feel free to reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 to discuss details.

Thanks again for your review,

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

GREAT system for digital announcement screens.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Bill G.
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This system has perfectly met our need for multiple users to post announcements on screens on our campus.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and versatile for the very reasonable price. Most importantly, all cloud based and can be accessed by PC and Mac in our organization. We looked at several systems (and even bought and canceled one) before choosing TruDigital. Sadly, this review would not let me give them TEN stars for customer service. I highly recommend them!

Minpunten: Can run a little slow if you clog it up with too much content or files. I'd like to see them expand our capability in that way a little bit.

Easy to use

Ronda P.
Acxtivities
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Just keeping everyone in our building informed about what is going on daily.

Pluspunten: It helps our residents and staff stay current with activities ,menu's, and pictures. Keeps us all informed

Minpunten: I have no issues using this, but sometimes it takes a few minutes for the monitor to recognize the changes made.

Hello Ronda,

Thank you for your stellar review! We're glad to hear truDigital helps you keep residents and staff informed. If you have any questions for us about the hardware or software, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help.

Thanks again for the review!

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Digital Signage at its Best!

Adam L.
Director of Communications
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am 100% satisfied with my overall experience with truDigital.

Pluspunten: truDigital has an easy to use dashboard to help you create, publish and schedule all of your messages, no matter the application.

Minpunten: There is very little negative to say about truDigital. There are rarely glitches in the system but when there is the truDigital team communicates quickly and effectively with me and they resolve the issue faster than I would expect.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're thrilled to know you're 100% satisfied with truDigital. You just made our day!