Our experience with TruDigital has been enjoyable, professional, and seamless.

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018
Aaron L.
50th Anniversary Graduate Assistant
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits we received from this software were broad. We placed our system in a historical museum on our campus. This allowed us to showcase relevant content throughout the school year. When we knew certain groups would be on campus, we could feature content that would be relevant to them. Aside from sharing content we also used our system to spread awareness of events that were going on at the University. Lastly, our system provided us another medium to showcase the video productions that we created throughout the year. We showcase these videos at events and on social media, and our signage system provided us another unique way to showcase these projects that we are proud of. Overall the system has allowed us to produce and display timely and relevant content to a variety of audiences on our campus.

Pluspunten: TruDigital provides a great total package. We love the cloud-based management that allows users to update content from any computer either on site or virtually. Also, the personable nature of TruDigital stands out. Our sales rep has remained in contact with us well over a year after we purchased our system. She has been a great resource for questions and ideas throughout our process. Aside from our sales rep, the support staff is excellent. Whenever we email over an issue we receive a personalized detailed response with screenshots and instructions within the hour. Overall both quality of the system and the personal nature of TruDigital stand out as what we like best about the software.

Minpunten: At times it feels like the templates are somewhat limited. Having our system for over a year I would have liked to see more change and innovation in relation to the themes. They have changed some but I still believe there is room for improvement and creativity around developing new theme designs and features for consumers. Sometimes users do not know what they want, so you have to develop it for them. I would encourage TruDigital to consider innovative signage theme ideas that could improve the user experience even more.

van truDigital Signage op 8-10-2018

Hey Aaron! First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and feedback for us. We greatly appreciate it. We're also thrilled to hear you've been enjoying your experience with truDigital. We really try to do all we can to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for you.

And thank you for bringing up room for improvement, we appreciate the feedback. We agree, new themes certainly add to the mix. Our development and design teams have been improving the rate at which new templates are created. So it's safe to say you'll be seeing more and more unique templates from here on out. We hope you enjoy them.

Again, thank you for the review. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Great solution for the price.

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017
Bill G.
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After trying to implement a MUCH more expensive server-based program that did not perform as advertised, our second round of research uncovered TruDigital. One of our prime directives was that the program needed to 100% web based/hosted and accessible to all our users via PC or Mac without any software install required. We have been amazingly happy with this service, and quickly and easily built a robust program for multiple users to display announcements to our students on three adjacent 75" screens in our dining commons. It is also used on a smaller screen in the back by our food service contractor for communicating with their employees. Creating and posting content is super easy. We can use our own slides created with Photoshop or Powerpoint, or use templates provided by TruDigital. We have displayed video "commercials" we've created. We used the video feature to create cool decor for our annual Christmas dinner....a video fireplace on the center screen, and snow (again, video) falling outside the "windows" on either side! The students also appreciate the AP news feeds and weather info that are TruDigtital templates. The technical support staff are terrific, and almost all issues are resolved in minutes via their chat feature (including adding users in seconds), but they'll also call you right away when the phone is going to work better. Another imperative for us that TruDigital provides is different users having different access to any combination of the content players we need them to have. We expect to expand the program to other parts of the campus in the coming year. If there is any downside at all, it would just be that I'd like to see some other options in the templates provided, but that hasn't slowed us down. If you'd like to talk to me about TruDigital, please feel free to contact me or just call them. They're fabulous human beings.

Great Communication Tool for our Small Office

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2019
Programmer Analyst
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are totally satisfied with truDigital. It has served our small office needs completely. Would recommend to anyone.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, and I like that it's cloud-based - I can update screens from home if I needed to. The hardware adapted well with our existing TV screens. Love how flexible the software is in integrating our own content, like presentation slides or spreadsheets. The thing that sold me on this product over others was the support. Prior to purchase, I was given an extensive demo and the opportunity to ask alot of questions. Every question I had was thoroughly answered. I cannot say the same for other products that I checked out. We've been using truDigital for about 2 years, and when we've needed support (which has only been a couple of times), they've been there with quick responses. We initially purchased 2 devices and content subscriptions. We have since added another.

Minpunten: I wish there were a few more templates available for integrated content. We use the quotes template, but would love to see a template that shows nature photos from around the world. Or a Calm template that changes on a daily basis.

Hello!

Thank you for your stellar review! We appreciate your comments and are thrilled to know truDigital has been able to serve the needs of your office. Regarding templates, we're working to add more integrations as soon as we can. We appreciate your insights and suggestions.

Overall Positive

Jaron B.
Executive Assistant to the Provost
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have experienced truDigital to be highly responsive and good problem solvers. I appreciate the product and its value and would recommend it to other institutions.

Pluspunten: To its credit, truDigital allows multiple users to upload content to players/screens across the users' campus. The interface is clear and reasonably intuitive and allows our administrator to oversee content without having to personally post each item. It allows for a variety of different media, ranging from templates that will populate the players with breaking news stories and images, to templates that allow users to upload still images and videos. On the whole, I've been pleased with the product.

Minpunten: A three things that drive me nuts: (1) I have not found a way to copy a template and its content from one player in our system to another, forcing me to rebuild each template for each player, (2) the player playlists allow you to automate when an item will start/stop playing, but does not automatically remove it from playlist itself, and (3) I wish there was a built in "monitor" where you could view what is playing on a player in realtime. Since I am in a different building from all of our players, the only way I can confirm that things posted correctly is to walk across campus and wait for my content to pop up.

Hello Jaron,

Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been pleased with truDigital. We'd love to jump on a call and go over some of your feedback. For example, there is a way to copy templates from one player to another. There's also a way to preview the content being displayed on your screens.

Contact [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details.

The good and the bad

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Ron P.
Systems Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have multiple offices all around the world and the deployment and setup in different countries is some what a chore. If an update is pushed it takes for ever sometimes. The price factor and size makes this a good option for certain company needs.

Pluspunten: The cost is low for implementing a digital signage solution. The support and service has been very good.

Minpunten: I have to have a person physically reboot or restart a device weekly. I am constantly having to monitor the status of these players on a daily basis as they tend to drop off the network. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to update the players when a new slide is pushed. At least once a day I get a call from someone notifying me that the device rebooted randomly and the device menu is showing sometimes up to 3 or more minutes.

van truDigital Signage op 15-4-2019

Hi Ron,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy our support and service. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

TruDigital Review

Abby M.
VP/Marketing Officer
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am so-so on the TruDigital product. Is there something else out there that would better serve our needs or be a bit easier to use/quicker-yes but currently we do not have the time to search for such software.

Pluspunten: I like the online portal as it is easily accessible no matter where I am working for the day. Also the fact that we can place an ad on our TVs within seconds (sometimes minutes).

Minpunten: The time it takes to upload new slides, navigate between players as we have 7-8 and most in different cities. Basically-anything we have to do via the website (which is nearly everything) is super slow, delayed, and quite frustrating.

Hi Abby,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the remote access and the ability to add content to your screens quickly. If you have questions, would like additional training, or have additional feedback for us, please message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We're always happy to help.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Good value, good product, great service

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2016
Tim M.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We recently switched to TruDigital after being slightly burned by a different digital signage company. We manage several auto dealerships, a hotel and a restaurant, so finding a software platform that allows cross promotion between different locations, as well as different business types was important. After sitting through a live demo with Jake from the TruDigital sales team, I was able to make an educated decision. The demo was one on one, with no pressure, and was scheduled when it was convenient for my schedule. The required player hardware seems robust enough to handle just about anything I want to load it with, and was reasonably priced.
The software is easy to navigate, and the templates that TruDigital has for use are simple enough to edit. Since everything is based on their website, I can make basic changes to playlists and images from any computer I happen to be near. I have even made a few tweaks from my smartphone.

I am not a graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination, so when I am adding my own images for slide shows from PowerPoint, or a PDF, they can appear a little grainy in resolution on larger presentation screens. However, this only seems to occur when using a full screen slide presentation on a 60" screen. When a slide show is merged with one of TruDigitals 'corkboard' style templates, the images are very clear.
I have had some issues with playing certain video streams from YouTube or MP4. On occasion, the player just simply won't play the video. I have reported this to the TruDigital customer service group, and they pointed me in the right direction of proper video conversion. Speaking of customer service...these guys are great. If you have an issue, they will work with you on getting it fixed. If you have a question, someone will get back to you promptly. If you forget how to change something on your play list, you can watch one of their many tutorials, or submit a help ticket, and they will get back to you quickly. Overall, I am very pleased to be working with TruDigital. They continue to roll out helpful new features, and slick new templates on a regular basis. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Great platform, however has some quirks

Marketing Supervisor
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: These displays (both internally and externally) have been a great addition to our business. They've exponentially improved our communications. Given more time for upkeep, the cons would be far less significant, and even as is, they are manageable. TruDigital is one of the better options on the market!!

Pluspunten: Automated News, countdowns, dashboards and more

Minpunten: some of the 3rd party API providers are slow to fix their applications, and unless you are proactively checking to make sure everything is working properly on a daily basis, some apps and widgets could be malfunctioning and there is no notification of such, especially if relying on the dot status of the sync. Customer support is great to work with though!

Hello,

Thank you for writing a review for us! It's great to hear we've been able to help you improve your communications. We appreciate the feedback as well. We certainly want to make sure your experience is the best it can be. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

6 Month truDigital Review

Stephen S.
Operations
Spoorwegmaterieel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The hardware has been very easy to setup and maintain and has worked on a variety of screen manufacturers. Any requests in to customer service have been handled pretty quickly. We only use limited "live feeds" to display social media etc. but what we do use works well.

Minpunten: Software can be cumbersome to manage multiple content on multiple playlists (screens). Some of this is to do with the organization of the file manager and playlists and some is because of the way templates are created. We display a lot of jpg information and all the formatting has to be done before upload. There is no in-system facilities to size or crop for example. Playlist slides can be difficult if you have many similar because the slideshow thumbnails in the playlist are all generic for example.

Hello Stephen,

We most certainly appreciate your review. We're glad customer service has been able to handle your questions quickly. Thank you for your feedback; we're always looking to improve.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Top shelf all the way; software and hardware are easy and efficient and customer service excellent.

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018
Larry I.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It isn't just software... the "software" helps me to monitor my screens 24/7 which is my primary reason for switching from another provider. The "hardware" seems to be very solid and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: I've used other systems that are cumbersome and anything but intuitive. truDigital dashboard is easy to understand and I was up and running in minutes. I have complete control over all my screens and the content, including 24/7 monitoring; which is truly pivotal in my business. All the features I could possibly need are included with the base price.
Keep in mind, it isn't just about the software. The hardware to make all of this work is virtually bulletproof. Other systems I've used are complicated and almost impossible to work with. The truDigital box came with a remote controller so there's no need to attach a mouse or keyboard to do set-up or maintenance.
I need a solution that is reliable, intuitive, and worry free. truDigital has it all in one bag at a price I can afford.

Minpunten: If you're asking me to throw a stone at anything, my only reservation is the "transitions" between videos within a single template don't exist. I can use a variation of transitions from one template to another which is great. But video to video or slide to slide within a single template doesn't exist. To achieve transitions, each video or slide has to be loaded into an independent template; thus making the entire process more tedious to achieve.

Does exactly what we want

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Shane V.
IT Guy
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The setup was painless; the day-to-day use is easy. Our receptionist started off insisting she wasn't going to be responsible for the lobby TV. Once we showed her how easy it was, though, she took right to it and doesn't ever have a problem. The only issue we've had has been when the power blinks. The little TruDigital unit is velcroed behind the TV, so when the power blinks, someone has to walk over there and hit the power button. Even a small built-in battery to keep the unit up for a minute would save that grief. Since the remote is IR and requires line of sight, you have to walk over to the wall to point the remote behind the TV, but we almost never need to use the remote for anything. So an RF remote might be a good addition, but really not necessary. It's very flexible, has lots of handy built-in content, and works seamlessly with our custom content. It even makes our FaceBook presence look good.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and custom content

Minpunten: No internal battery for power blinks.

A great solution for in store signage!

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2019
Matt E.
Director of Creative Design and Marketing
Diergeneeskunde, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have deployed 20 truDigital units to 20 different locations spread across the US. We are able to update our marketing messages on these screens almost instantly.

Pluspunten: The software is super easy to use once you understand all of the functionality. Being able to deploy a playlist to multiple units at the same time is a huge plus. Also being able to instantly see the status of each player really helps us as our units are located across the US from coast to coast.

Minpunten: Updating playlists can be a little tricky at times. Supplied templates don't have the best design options and they aren't very customizable.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're able to easily display your marketing messages across the US. Regarding our templates, we have our design department working on creating more templates to choose from, so stay tuned.

If you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us at 801-852-9898.

Many Benefits

Deb P.
Sr. Exec Assistant
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The support team is very quick to help, I can always reach someone. It's really nice that I can manage multiple locations from one website. The user interface is a little bit clunky but that may be because I haven't taken the time to really get to know it.

Pluspunten: I like that I can access multiple locations and change their playlist with easy start and stop times.

Minpunten: The preview doesn't always show up, when working with templates they often stall and have limits to changes.
Moving from playlist, to

Hi Deb,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're certainly glad to hear from you. If you have any questions or would like additional training, we'd be more than happy to help. Feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Works well once you learn the software

Donna D.
Executive Director of Technology
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are a boarding school and getting announcements out is helpful
Posting schedules
Parent's weekend announcements
Admissions visitors like to see their names

Pluspunten: There are a number of templates that make it easy to post
Customer support is excellent
Once learned work pretty well
holiday templates are good

Minpunten: Google integration is troublesome
Needs more how-tos
The learning curve is a bit high
Utilizing the templates are not intuitive

Hello Donna,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate your time. We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the various templates available. In regards to the Google Integration, feel free to contact [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Great Application for Digital Signage!

Anthony D.
Athletic Director
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience thus far, customer service has been great from day 1. I had a software issue with one of my players and they swapped it out with a new one is a couple of days.

Pluspunten: If you are proficient at using powerpoint, you can make really nice slides. Also, it integrates very nicely with google docs, sheets, and slides. Great variety of templates to use as well.

Minpunten: The only thing I would suggest is for the program to display the slides scheduled, only for the time they are scheduled. I had 5 slides of 10 seconds each scheduled in the system but for different days (one slide for each day), so it should have displayed whatever slide was scheduled for that day for 10 seconds per cycle, but did so for 50 seconds. There is no setting to stop that from happening.

van truDigital Signage op 29-3-2019

Hello Anthony,

We're so glad to hear you've been having a great experience with truDigital! Thank you for leaving a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Satisfied

Rinda P.
Asst GM
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I've really enjoyed the experience with TruDigital Signage. Their customer service is quick and efficient for most things I've had to bring to them, and they are always friendly! The product provides our company with exactly what we need it to and we are very grateful for our service.

Pluspunten: The ability to share content across location utilizing one program.

Minpunten: It has a lot of glitches, and will randomly slow down/stop working properly at times.

Hi Rinda!

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with truDigital. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.
We want to make sure everything is running as smoothly as possible for you.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

truDigital is truLy awesome!

Director of Information Technology
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The customer service rep we used during the selection process was a phenomenal communicator and also trained us on the product. When we onboard new employees to the marketing team and they need a crash course on usage, they are always accommodating and responsive. Set-up is extremely fast and simple.

Minpunten: Some of the modules could use a little modernization but I would call on third parties to catch up to how the tool is used.

Hello,

Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to know you're enjoying your experience with truDigital. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Platform for Creativity and Functionality

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Rosemary M.
Librarian
Musea en instituten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Incorporating TruDigital throughout the building has worked in helping to direct patrons and answer their questions. Once the playlists are organized and the basics of how the templates work are learned, it is easy to start creating and thinking outside of the box to customize templates to your needs.

Pluspunten: The integrations are useful. We have enough options to display the information we need to share, and we can do it in creative ways.
I use "Full Screen Slideshow" the most because I can design my images and then just insert them as slides. I'm looking forward to playing with the "Full Screen Video". It's great that the full 1080 p functionality can be utilized.
The help chat is an excellent feature. I always get the answers I need in a short time.

Minpunten: Some of the templates don't exactly work for what we need. For example, anything that uses an RSS feed either doesn't display enough characters to be useful, or scrolls too fast. The calendar integration has a learning curve since it has to be written in xml. We use it to show events in the room that the tv is in front of. For the larger monitors, we would like to show events throughout the building, but there is no space for the room name to be displayed. On some templates there is a spot for a logo, but it is too small and can't be customized. Overall, it's the little details that often don't work for us.

van truDigital Signage op 15-4-2019

Hello Rosemary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know that you enjoy the integrations, the ¿Full Screen Slideshow¿, and our help chat. We also greatly appreciate your feedback. We want to do everything possible to make sure every detail suits your needs. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We'd be more than happy to help.

Excellent Product

Jimmie E.
Safety Coordinator
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the truDigital Signage on a daily basis to inform employees of upcoming events, birthdays, work anniversaries and safety information in a common area in our office. Everyone now has the ability to get updates in a centralized location without having to hunt someone down to ask a question. We scroll reminders across the screen to keep employees informed. It is a great product and I am very pleased with the sales and support staff. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for digital signage. It is well worth the investment.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to be able to schedule slides to play on different dates and times.

Minpunten: There is not a template that fits every situation that I would like to broadcast. I would love the ability to create custom templates of my own.

Hello Jimmie,

Thank you for your detailed review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the scheduling feature. Having custom templates made for you is something we can make happen. Feel free to reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 to discuss details.

Thanks again for your review,

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

GREAT system for digital announcement screens.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Bill G.
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This system has perfectly met our need for multiple users to post announcements on screens on our campus.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and versatile for the very reasonable price. Most importantly, all cloud based and can be accessed by PC and Mac in our organization. We looked at several systems (and even bought and canceled one) before choosing TruDigital. Sadly, this review would not let me give them TEN stars for customer service. I highly recommend them!

Minpunten: Can run a little slow if you clog it up with too much content or files. I'd like to see them expand our capability in that way a little bit.

Digital Signage at its Best!

Adam L.
Director of Communications
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am 100% satisfied with my overall experience with truDigital.

Pluspunten: truDigital has an easy to use dashboard to help you create, publish and schedule all of your messages, no matter the application.

Minpunten: There is very little negative to say about truDigital. There are rarely glitches in the system but when there is the truDigital team communicates quickly and effectively with me and they resolve the issue faster than I would expect.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're thrilled to know you're 100% satisfied with truDigital. You just made our day!

TruDigital Great Digital Signage Option

Lucho T.
IT Help Desk Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use TruDigital for Help Desk Sinage in three different locations. Its great and easy to use. Customer support has always been 100%

Pluspunten: Customer support has always been great and very quick to reply with a solution.

Minpunten: When your managing your playlist theres no thumbnail image of that slide. You have to click on preview to see whats on the specific slide. I have summited a feature request (my First), lets see if they add it to the next version.

Hello Lucho,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with our support team. Thank you for your feedback and for your feature request; we're always striving to improve.

Feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 if you have any questions.

Thanks again for your thoughts,

Digital Signage

David G.
Network Administrator
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a way to replace existing led sign boards. When we found TruDigital, they sent us out a sales rep in a matter of days. Implementation was easy. The daily updates can be done by anyone with little to no computer experience. We’ve really improved our employee communications. We have different displays, each having different announcements.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, web dashboard, and the customer service is on point.

Minpunten: Loses contact occasionally. Have to reset manually at each box.

Hello David,

Thanks for making our day with your awesome review! We're happy to hear we've been able to help you improve employee communications. If you ever have questions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

User friendly and useful

Aleesa B.
Activities Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use this to advertise our activities each day. I like how I can have each new day and set it up ahead of time. It is also very versatile in advertising special events.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly. They have multiple templates to keep it interesting. They are always coming up with new things.

Minpunten: Sometimes the boxes act up and lose connection.

Hi Aleesa,

Thanks for writing a review! We're happy to know you're enjoying the templates. If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898.

Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Fun tool that provides many templates but customization for templates can be limited

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Katelyn D.
Writer/Editor
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use this tool to convey information to staff at a software engineering company. It's a fun addition to the company. Overall, truDigital is a great tool for a creative purpose. There are a lot of features to get you started but there is a need for software improvement and design update.

Pluspunten: There are many templates available so if you don't want to create any of your own, you don't have to. There are extra features available such as weather and traffic. You can choose the length of time that each slide is to appear in the slideshow. It also has a calendar function so you can choose when the slide is to begin appearing and stop appearing. You can preview slides and the slideshow without having to verify their appearance on the presentation monitor. If you want, you can create your own content and import it as images to use. You can create folders to organize slides.

Minpunten: In the beginning of using the program, it was not intuitive. I've learned to use it overtime but it was definitely frustrating to figure out at first. The connection is really slow and content loads slowly - unlike any other site I use. Some of the styles on the templates are outdated. You can't customize the size of the text or picture boxes which leaves a lot of unused space. Because of those reasons, I'm not a huge fan of their templates and often make my own in PowerPoint and import them. I don't like that you can't see the font type or color before implementing it.

Hi Katelyn,

We greatly appreciate your detailed review! We're glad to hear we've been able to help you convey information to staff members. We're grateful for the feedback; we're always working to improve. If you have any questions or would like any additional training, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We want to ensure you have the best digital signage experience possible.