Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over truDigital

Een platform voor hoogwaardige communicatie. Bovendien is de oplossing gebruiksvriendelijk, voorzien van een scala aan apps en onbeperkte ondersteuning.

Meer informatie over truDigital

Easily scaled, reasonable cost, logical UI, great customer service.

Beoordelingen van truDigital

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

truDigital heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 369 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je truDigital eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (369)

Matt
Director of Creative Design and Marketing in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great solution for in store signage!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have deployed 20 truDigital units to 20 different locations spread across the US. We are able to update our marketing messages on these screens almost instantly.

The software is super easy to use once you understand all of the functionality. Being able to deploy a playlist to multiple units at the same time is a huge plus. Also being able to instantly see the status of each player really helps us as our units are located across the US from coast to coast.

Updating playlists can be a little tricky at times. Supplied templates don't have the best design options and they aren't very customizable.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Matt, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're able to easily display your marketing messages across the US. Regarding our templates, we have our design department working on creating more templates to choose from, so stay tuned. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us at 801-852-9898. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Beth
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Lots of Options - A little "clunky"

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great communication tool for our front office. We use it to greet our customers that visit our headquarters and also to celebrate employee milestones. The live YouTube feed has been very popular.

There are a lot of good options for content in terms of layouts. The scheduling is GREAT and I don't run into weird glitches like I did with our old Novisign program. It's definitely an upgrade from that system.

Some of the templates are hard to edit or have limitations to what can be added. For example, the holidays have just a select number of images. Some of the birthday templates are challenging if you have a long name to put in there. I have done some Welcome templates and have had to fiddle with the company logo image for 1/2 an hour to get it to size up correctly.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoy the scheduling feature and the multiple options for content. We're always looking to improve, so we appreciate your feedback and insights. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to work with you. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jody
VP Customer Care in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

User Friendly Digital Solution for Multi-Location Communication

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a project coordinator it is nice to gather the required information, distribute it to the trudigital team and have a flawless implementation. We worked together customizing the introductory screens, preloading player content, configuring players and providing tracking information to all key team members. Training and resource material allowed for easy train the trainer scenarios, yet we could always call on tru digital to assist with one on one training. We have added four additional sites since starting with Trudigital and this will continue with our expansion.

The implementation process was easy, allowing you to document and provide all pertinent information for easy assimilation of players at various locations and sites. The training support was outstanding with timely responses and assistance with questions, operational support, and resource material.

Like to have more Spanish content but think this is on the horizon.

Autumn
Lead Designer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend updating your user experience. Portions of the site are dated and could use streamlining. Also, let the user know that the device has to be reset and that THE PLAYLIST PREVIEW IS NOT AN ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF MY SCREEN. I had a high-visibility campus down for weeks without knowing because my previewer said everything was working as it should.

I am able to use images and videos in one list which is nice. I wish you didn't have to have these in two separate modules as it makes creating diverse motion playlists very hard to curate.

My biggest complaint with the platform is actually the hardware. We have to reset the device 2-3 times a month to get it to work properly. Since we have several campuses in several different states this ends up being a time-consuming project every time. If you add up the money the company spends on employees resetting these devices I think you will find it adds a great deal of cost to the overall platform. The interface itself is very slow and hard to navigate. Since we have separate campuses I have recreate each playlist multiple times instead of being able to build a master template and deploying each playlist as needed. This also adds a great deal of time to each slide update.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Autumn, we are sad to hear about your less than positive experience with truDigital. Please reach out directly to our Director of Support, James (801-852-9887 or [email protected]). We believe there are some changes we can make that should help the performance of your account.

Nicholas
Internal Marketing Coordinator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

Trudigital for Internal Usage in office

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the ability to change slides on the fly and have a variety of built-in templates for sports, quotes, weather, and more. Trudigital helps keep our office space dynamic and interesting. Also, the text-to-support feature on the website is great, and I have always had a good experience in dealing with support staff.

I would like to see more custom templates, or even user-created templates. Also, the remotes you receive for setting up a new trudigital box have a very weak signal, and have to be held very close to the player to work. It would also be nice to be able to reassign players and playlists without having to bother your support staff.

vorige maand

Nicholas, a big thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with truDigital. It's fantastic to hear our platform is bringing a dynamic and engaging touch to your office! Regarding the minor issues you've mentioned- we've got some tailored solutions ready for you. Please get in touch with Mary, your dedicated account manager, at [email protected], and she'll guide you through these enhancements. We're here to ensure your experience with us continues to be as seamless and productive as possible!

Susan
Marketing and Communications Director in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

truDigital is a true asset to our Company making my job less stressful!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, the support has been exceptional, and I'm very pleased with the product, ease of use and continue to add more digital displays each year.

I love remote access, multi-screen use, scheduling features and the ability to create custom slides and videos.

I can't delete multiple slides or items at one time. They have to be done individually. If I'm chaining the name of a slide show or folder, it kicks me out to the main menu and I have to navigate back to the change I made.

vorige maand

Hi Susan, We're thrilled to hear how truDigital has streamlined your work and that our support team has exceeded your expectations. Exciting update – our new Enterprise interface now features bulk editing to make deleting and managing slides even easier! If you're interested, just reach out, and will get you set up with a trial!

Ian
Marketing Assistant in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

It gets the job done, I guess.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a budget service for digital signage, so expect budget performance. That said, much of it comes down to "you get out what you put in" with it. If you have a good team that keeps tabs on the software and puts together good content for it, truDigital should be enough for your business, as long as you don't care too much about live-updated content from third-party sites and social. Though we've experienced issues with the software itself, the customer service team is great.

Straightforward interface that doesn't take long to learn. Price point is significantly lower than other services. Customer service team is very responsive and helpful. They seem to keep close tabs on the status of the software and devices so they are rarely surprised when there is an issue. When I contact them about something they often seem to be already on the problem, which is certainly admirable.

It's very, very slow. Even switching out one slide can take up to five minutes because the web app that controls the devices loads so slowly, even on high-speed internet. Service also struggles to work with third-parties (though I understand this is more-or-less across the board right now, regardless of software). In the 18 months or so that we've had the devices we've experienced fairly frequent connection and update issues, even when connected directly to the internet via cable.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Ian, Thank you for your detailed review. We're glad to hear you've enjoyed timely and helpful responses from our customer service team. We certainly want to make sure you have the best digital signage experience possible. If you have any questions for us, feel free to let us know. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Daniel
Regional Sales Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great way to increase corporate communication

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Training with truDigital was awesome - great personal instruction and willing to answer any questions via chat. Any issues I've had, we've resolved within 15 minutes.

I love the ability to create one playlist and send it out to multiple sites. Our company has many different subsidiaries and we're able to communicate to all the sites easily

The interface is a little clunky. I'm sure there are solutions with better UI, but this one still works. Just have to understand how to do it.

vorige maand

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the awesome review! It's wonderful to hear how truDigital has seamlessly integrated communication across your company's various sites. We are just rolling out our latest upgrade - the new Enterprise interface designed to streamline and enhance the user experience. If you're interested in checking it out, feel free to reach out to our team!

Miguel
DCA in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Miguel Coca Cola DCA

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's easy and reliable. Easy to understand and navigate.

It's very slow loading and lags sometimes.

vorige maand

Hi Miguel, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made digital signage easy and reliable for Coca-Cola. If you’ve noticed any occasional lag times, our new Enterprise platform has resolved that issue. Please have someone contact your account manager, Mary ([email protected]), to set up a demo or trial.

Kristine
General Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing product!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Without hesitation, I highly recommend truDigital Advertising Company to any business looking to enhance their online or inhouse presence and drive results through digital marketing. Their expertise, professionalism, and commitment to delivering exceptional service make them a standout choice in the industry.

I can't say anything negative at all. The content, support and ease of use bare none

vorige maand

Kristine, Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your support and are thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with our product and team.

Diana
Program Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

truDigital to the Rescue

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to keep advertising for our classes and events at a premium and able to change slides in an instant. In addition - all of my faculty have been able to create their own slides for the digital sign - which has cut back on work on the administrator end.

This software is EASY. I am NOT overly tech savvy - yet, even I can design graphics and media for this software. There are SO Many templates built in to the software, that you have multiple choices to fit your needs for any type of display. PLUS - the templates are easy to change up. I have had NO bugs with this, no times of the software going offline for any amount of time, and it is easy to learn and monitor.

Absolutely none. The customer service is great. I had an issue (that was totally my fault) and they walked me through multiple solutions in terms of my company needing to add some internet protocol to allow the website to access our internal servers. Then, it turned out that the issue was the television blocking the power to the transmitter via remote control. But - they walked me through "THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!" until we found a solution and they were very professional and helpful the entire time. Their group training is wonderful.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Diana, Your review is music to our ears! Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed comments. We're happy to hear that everything is going well and that you're enjoying your experience with truDigital! Thanks again Diana, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Aileen
Principal's Administrative Assistant in VS

First impressions

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use truDigital to communicate school information to our student population. We have monitors in the main office and in the Student Commons.

What I like most about this software is the finished product. It looks very nice up on our monitors. I like the parts that I do not have to manipulate, like the clock, weather and holidays. I want give a to shout out to your customer assistance crew. I had a problem a while back with the display not uploading. Through an online chat, we were able to troubleshoot and get it back online.

1. I do not like how the templates like the Birthday and Upcoming events make you click and type, click and type, into each box. It takes forever to fill and you can't cut and paste. If you miss one name or date, you have to wipe everything out and retype it all. I wish I could use the templates, because I like some of the animated ones, but they are not user friendly. Because of this, I have taken to creating my own slides in Powerpoint and uploading them into a TruDigital slideshow template. This is so time consuming, and when you create a Powerpoint slide, none of the animations carry over into Tru-Digital. 2. I do not like the Integration QuoteFancy template. You cannot choose a different quote each day from the same author. If you choose five quotes or 20 quotes, you will still get the same first quotes. Maybe I want quote #35 - sorry, you can't choose it. 3. What I especially don't like is that all of your content is geared mainly toward business and nothing toward education. I work in a middle school so I need content that will engage my younger audience. 4. Some of the templates look great, like the Employee of the Month template called Employee Animated2, for example. I wish I could take it and change the title to something like Turkey Trot Winner and put a student's picture in it, but there is no option to change the title. This is just one example of how the majority of your content is unusable for us.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Aileen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to know you enjoy the finished product and various templates and integrations like weather, holidays, and clock. We appreciate your valuable feedback and would love to discuss your suggestions further so we can make plans for improvements. Feel free to message me at [email protected] and we can go over details. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bill
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Great value!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally very happy with a product that does exactly what we needed - our campus community can easily submit content and we can get it displaying quickly and easily at a reasonable cost.

We've been using this system for 6 years, and are very happy with the product and the support. Just prior to purchasing this system, we had purchased a far more expensive one, and were so disappointed with its limitations that we cancelled it. We were very happy to then find TruDigital instead. It is very simple to use, but has levels of sophistication we have not even tapped into. Initial implementation was quick and easy.

We struggle with how quickly it "bogs down" when you are trying to do a lot of updating at one time. It is also critical to remove stale content that will also bog it down.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Bill, Thank you for leaving us a 10/10 review on behalf of Westmont College! We appreciate your support over the last 6 years and are thrilled you are finding truDigital helpful for your campus community.

Dan
Brand Strategist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Not worth the time or effort

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TruDigital is frustrating and a complete waste of time and money.

I like the fact that I can schedule updates and use different messages on different screens.

The software is incredibly slow, clunky and outdated. I can't easily make updates from my mobile phone, and simply publishing an update takes way too long. To update birthdays and anniversaries monthly takes me about 45 minutes. To publish one simple slide takes me about 15 minutes, and that doesn't count the time it takes to make the slide. The system is in need of a MAJOR overhaul.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Dan, Thank you for the feedback. We are so sorry to hear you are having such a negative experience and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We don't typically get feedback that it takes so long to update your playlist or templates. Please reach out directly to our Director of Support, James (801-852-9887 or [email protected]), to help get these issues resolved. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jennifer
Director of Marketing in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

truDigital Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very satisfied with the product and service for the price. Would recommend this software to my peers.

Scheduling capabilities is our number one priority. We like the weather app too. Customer service has always been very helpful when we've found ourselves offline or not updated.

I don't believe we've been successful syncing with Google Slides. I think we need to upload jpegs into the media library. I would like to be able to sync to Google Slides without any hiccups.

2 jaar geleden

Jennifer, thank you for the 10/10, 5-star review!!! We really appreciate BiRite Foodservice as a customer over the last several years and are happy you've enjoyed the scheduling features that truDigital offers. There is an issue with your sign player that is likely preventing Google Slides to work properly. We will reach out soon for additional assistance!

Alan
Business Solutions Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Great digital signage tool to integrate with third party tools

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is difficult to understand how it works and configure the screens at first. Once the learning curve is over, and you are able to setup some nice templates, then TVs always display as expected.
Very easy to update templates, although changes do not get pushed instantly unless you physically push it from each display.

Once the dashboards / signs are up and running it is really easy to maintain. It allows you to integrate with third party applications like Instagram, Facebook, Slack, YouTube Videos, Power Point Templates, Power Bi, among others.

Their templates are very basic, almost not valuable. Some of the out of the box integrations do not work as expected. The user interface to configure things in the back-end has a learning curve and is not the nicest user interface. However, if you use your own templates, what is displayed on the TVs look great.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Alan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you enjoy using many of the integrations. We also appreciate your valuable feedback, as we're continuously working to make improvements. If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Does the job

3,0 5 jaar geleden

What I enjoy most about the software, is how easy it is to manage your files. I can chose which playlists which files appear in, and easily update certain sites. It's perfect for constantly changing playlists and images. Easy to control and keep track of exactly what you want.

Connectivity, and buffer times. There are many times I need to close my browser in order to make an progress. Sometimes a change only will save if I make sure the browser is completely closed and try it all over again. Which is not terrible, because of the way the file manager allows you to store files. Also I have issues using remote support options. I've never successfully rebooted a player from my software portal...

5 jaar geleden

Hello, We appreciate your review! Thanks for your comments and feedback. If you have any questions for us, feel free to reach us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We want to make sure you're having the best experience possible with truDigital. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Daniel
Director of Member Experience in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Share your thoughts on truDigital Signage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've enjoyed our experience with TruDigital thus far and look forward to utilizing more of their templates and user enhancements in the future.

Uploading or creating content directly on the TruDigial platform is very user friendly. TruDigital makes managing playlists and finding templates easy. Being able to add a logo or edit content on pre-designed templates saves a lot of time and looks great. Monthly newsletters with updates and newly released templates are a great way to keep up-to-date on what new options you may be able to utilize.

No real cons in our user experience thus far. I only wish our company had more of a web presence so that we could utilize more of the social media / review options. As a Utah based company, we'd love to see a template for a daily snow report of the local ski resorts.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to write your amazing review! We certainly appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you're enjoying the truDigital platform. Thank you for the suggestion regarding ski reports, as we're always looking for additional opportunities to expand our offerings. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Melissa
Marketing Lead in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Player Downtime

2,0 4 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use. Support team very helpful in learning the system.

The players seem to go offline quite a bit. Rebooting doesn't seem to help the issue. But that's what we're always told to do. We've got a player that's gone offline at least 3 times this year. I'm not sure at what point a new player is recommended?

4 jaar geleden

Hello Melissa, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're very glad to know you enjoy the ease of use of the software. We're sorry to hear about your devices going offline from time to time. If you continue having connection issues, please contact us at [email protected] or call 801-852-9898 to have our team further investigate what might be causing issues. Thanks again for your review and your continued business. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Deb
Sr. Exec Assistant in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers

Many Benefits

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is very quick to help, I can always reach someone. It's really nice that I can manage multiple locations from one website. The user interface is a little bit clunky but that may be because I haven't taken the time to really get to know it.

I like that I can access multiple locations and change their playlist with easy start and stop times.

The preview doesn't always show up, when working with templates they often stall and have limits to changes. Moving from playlist, to

5 jaar geleden

Hi Deb, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're certainly glad to hear from you. If you have any questions or would like additional training, we'd be more than happy to help. Feel free to message us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. Thank you, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Anthony
Athletic Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great Application for Digital Signage!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience thus far, customer service has been great from day 1. I had a software issue with one of my players and they swapped it out with a new one is a couple of days.

If you are proficient at using powerpoint, you can make really nice slides. Also, it integrates very nicely with google docs, sheets, and slides. Great variety of templates to use as well.

The only thing I would suggest is for the program to display the slides scheduled, only for the time they are scheduled. I had 5 slides of 10 seconds each scheduled in the system but for different days (one slide for each day), so it should have displayed whatever slide was scheduled for that day for 10 seconds per cycle, but did so for 50 seconds. There is no setting to stop that from happening.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Anthony, We're so glad to hear you've been having a great experience with truDigital! Thank you for leaving a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, you can email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 801-852-9898. Thank you, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jackson
Academic Technology Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Expensive solution for what we needed

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We stopped using this product.

The ability to update online is helpful. They have lots of widgets, which we never really took advantage of, other than the weather.

The players would often be out of sync so that the weather was clearly out of date. The software on the players was cumbersome. The cost per player per month was not worth it for our purposes. We simply needed to display a slideshow of announcements.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Jackson, We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience. We typically don't get this kind of feedback. We'd love the opportunity to make things right for you. If you decide to revisit truDigital in the future, please reach out directly to our Director of Support, James (801-852-9887 or [email protected]) and we'll be sure to do everything we can to provide you with the most value possible. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Rosemary
Librarian in VS
Musea en instituten, 11-50 werknemers

Platform for Creativity and Functionality

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incorporating TruDigital throughout the building has worked in helping to direct patrons and answer their questions. Once the playlists are organized and the basics of how the templates work are learned, it is easy to start creating and thinking outside of the box to customize templates to your needs.

The integrations are useful. We have enough options to display the information we need to share, and we can do it in creative ways. I use "Full Screen Slideshow" the most because I can design my images and then just insert them as slides. I'm looking forward to playing with the "Full Screen Video". It's great that the full 1080 p functionality can be utilized. The help chat is an excellent feature. I always get the answers I need in a short time.

Some of the templates don't exactly work for what we need. For example, anything that uses an RSS feed either doesn't display enough characters to be useful, or scrolls too fast. The calendar integration has a learning curve since it has to be written in xml. We use it to show events in the room that the tv is in front of. For the larger monitors, we would like to show events throughout the building, but there is no space for the room name to be displayed. On some templates there is a spot for a logo, but it is too small and can't be customized. Overall, it's the little details that often don't work for us.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Rosemary, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know that you enjoy the integrations, the ¿Full Screen Slideshow¿, and our help chat. We also greatly appreciate your feedback. We want to do everything possible to make sure every detail suits your needs. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We'd be more than happy to help. Thank you again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Robert
IT in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Necessary for Marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been overall very good. The owner has learned how to use the software and now thoroughly relies on it . It looks professional to prospective customers and does allow a lot of flexibility on the look and feel of the content being presented. The template library is very comprehensive and gives the user multiple options to suit their needs.

A Picture is worth a thousand words. This program gives our catering hall the ability to sell 24/7 . It provides patrons with valuable information in terms of services and event locations as well as the ability to market other products and services.

The whole calculating the amount of seconds that a template stays up and the switching between events. The text and screen background for slides does take some graphic knowledge and for the inexperienced can be a very confusing .

Sarah
Marketing Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Overall a Very Good Product!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The main business problem we are solving and benefit we are gaining by using TruDigital is that we have an organized and aesthetically pleasing way to present information to our customers in our lobbies that is easy to update from anywhere and at any time when we need to.

I would say that it is very user-friendly. It is easy to understand and I have never had any issues navigating the software. You also have an excellent support and customer service team. The few times I have reached out to you all you with problems we were having you have been kind and efficient so thank you for that!

I feel like it could use some aesthetic updates as the software looks a little dated. I also feel like a lot of the templates have this issue as well and I do not want to use them because of it.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to provide your detailed review. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you've been enjoying your experience with truDigital. We're also thankful for your suggestions since we're continually working to improve and provide a service that's highly functional and aesthetically pleasing. Thanks again for your review and for your continued business. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager