Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Purplepass Ticketing reviews

Over Purplepass Ticketing

Grootschalig cloudgebaseerd ticketplatform voor online voorverkoop, marketing, sociale media en verkoop- en toegangsbeheer op de dag van een evenement.

Meer informatie over Purplepass Ticketing

Beoordelingen van Purplepass Ticketing

5,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Purplepass Ticketing heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 223 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Purplepass Ticketing eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (223)

Caroline
Caroline
Audience Services Technician in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Flexible ticketing solution for third party rentals

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Before 2020 we allowed our rental clients to ticket their own events with whichever platform they chose. But when the pandemic hit, we needed a way of better controlling patron access to our venue. We also wanted the ability to socially distance patrons and to produce livestreamed and hybrid events in order to continue with our business while attendance was limited. PurplePass ticked all these boxes for us and gave us a great deal. It's been a great way for us to streamline our rental events, while still allowing our clients to have some element of control. Even after 2+ years of using the software, the team at PurplePass continue to be responsive to any challenges we are experiencing and make us feel valued.

We are primarily a rental facility, and wanted to allow our community partners to have limited control over their events. With PurplePass' ability to add other users as a "partner," our clients can edit their event pages, view ticket sales and email customers- but all our events are streamlined under our Chabot PAC umbrella. We can also offer clients the ability to use PurplePass as their merchant account or to use their own merchant account for even more flexibility.

As we are using the "beta" version of the software, we get to try all the new tools as they are released- but we do sometimes run into glitches, which can be inconvenient. Luckily, our PurplePass rep, Gabriel, continues to be responsive to any challenges we experience, always coming up with new suggestions for ways to meet client expectations and passing our feedback along to the development team.

Treasurer in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Stage 62 and Purplepass

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a community theater, our lifeblood is ticketing. PurplePass's system has made it easy to host events and shows with a reliable ticketing site that doesn't cost our patrons an exorbitant fee.

We searched many ticketing services while looking for a new provider. PurplePass has some of the most competitive prices around. Their customer service is very responsive, and our representative is always willing and able to help us. The design of the site is easy to navigate. Our events are easy to incorporate right into our existing website.

We have found that some of the search features for ticket orders do not work in a similar fashion that we are used to. It would be helpful for the purchased seats to appear in a seating chart format on the back end. Neither of these is a deal breaker, and we are certainly getting used to using the new system.

vorig jaar

Regarding your desire to view purchased seats on the seating chart, you are already able to do this. Log into your account and click on the "Map" button for your event. This loads the seating map manager for your event where you can manage holds and notes. You are able to click any sold seat on the map to see the full order details of that customer including all other seats in that order.

Jason
Operations Supervisor in VS
Musea en instituten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing! Best ticketing service I've ever used!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Purplepass has allowed us to pre-sell and keep track of tickets like never before. It used to take 30+ minutes to get people through the door at the start of an event, but with Purplepass we can accomplish that in under 10 minutes.

Purplepass Ticketing is simply the best ticketing software I've ever used or experienced. It's super easy top setup events, and you have more options than you could ever need to fine tune your event. The website integration is easy, and if you run into any issues whatsoever, the customer service team is fantastic! We've switched over to running every event through Purplepass, it's just that good.

The backend UI takes a little bit to learn, I think it could be a little bit more user friendly. That being said, the customer service team is very helpful in assisting you.

Jen
Marketing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Purplepass Ticketing Review

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer service was fantastic - I worked with one of the customer rep, he was responsive and super helpful! I had a unique ticketing need for a multi-day film festival and he was able to help me figure out a variety of ticketing solutions for a complex project.

The only negatives would be with the ease of using the platform. It's a complicated back end, difficult to figure out where things are to make updates without having a customer service rep support. For a complex project this is not going to be a self-serve platform.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear you were very happy with the support, features, and value of the service. However, I see you had a less-than-stellar experience with the ease of use so we would like to address this. Your film festival was uniquely complex in its requirements, that¿s for sure! I'm glad we were easily able to support these complex requirements and even helped every step of the way from building the events to assisting with managing them. From what we heard after the event, everything went very smoothly and the entire setup was successful! So that is fantastic news! We understand it was probably a lot to absorb at one time using a completely new system for an unusually complex event which had several unique requirements. As you mentioned, we were there every step of the way to help and guide you through the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to next year. Since everything is built and ready to go, it will be a breeze.

Jill
Treasurer in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Purple Pass is great to work with!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Their customer service is excellent! They always respond quickly to questions, and on a couple of occasions went above and beyond to help me with coding issues.

We have liked everything so far! No cons yet.

Executive Director & CEO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Purplepass has been great for us!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We've used Purplepass ticketing for over nine years, and I've always found their staff to be extremely helpful in the rare cases where we've seen glitches (usually caused by our own ineptitude!) I would highly recommend Purplepass to any event planner or performing arts administrator for its ease of use and the dedication of its staff!

As a nonprofit outdoor theatre, Purplepass has given us the ability to market reserved seating, as well as donations, in addition to our general seating for the 72+ shows we program during the summer. I can easily determine the number of reserved seats needed, as well as the total reservations, and can more easily allocate enough staff to serve our customers. We also have the ability to download enormous amounts of data that we can upload into our CRM for future fundraising purposes. The ability to email guests on the fly about weather conditions has been really helpful during this rainy summer.

There are no "bad" features about this software that I've found. The one thing I'd recommend is that Purplepass give us the ability to set a specific sales cut-off time for recurring events (we can do that for individual events but for recurring events we have limited choices)

Paul
Resource Development Officer in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Purplepass: A platform with many features, easy to use, and affordable

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was a positive one. I have to say the fact that the Purplepass staff was so accessible is the most impressive. Having worked with various platforms the accessibility of the staff is key.

The staff was always available and quickly answered any questions we had. It was super easy to embed Purplepass into our website. It was super easy to code the wristbands with all our events. It was super easy to process our patrons at each of the events.

My only issue is that some of the reports could be done better. I couldn't easily pull a list of one event out of our weekend, but we did receive will call lists for each event. So we got the date, just not necessarily in the way we would have liked.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for the great review Paul! To address your question about pulling a list for a single event, you can easily do that by going to the Reporting > Transactions to create a list of all orders for any custom data set (date range, single event, across multiple events, etc.). Next time if you have any questions at all on how to pull the info you need, just give us a call. We will be happy to help!

Brittany
Event Services Coordinator in VS

Purple Pass

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The customer service has been so great! I like the fact that I have been able to talk to the same rep every time and call them directly. It makes for such an easier time to problem solve for get all of my questions answered.

I wish I would be able to pull more detailed reports for the clients. Especially from a marketing standpoint, I noticed a lot of people view the website from purple pass the most. Especially over facebook, instagram, and client advertisements. If I were able to pull the report that is shown on purple pass I would be able to upset the marketing packages you offer to our clients.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We wanted to respond to your comment about reporting. You can access your marketing analysis data by going to Stats page and viewing the "Marketing" and "Social Marketing" tabs. These show detailed breakdowns of all of your tracking IDs, referring pages (How people found you), and full sales data such as orders, tickets sold, revenue, and even how many refunds there were by marketing source. You can also run a marketing report by going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. This includes all of the data you are looking for. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (800-316-8559), by email ([email protected]), or by the live chat on your account after you login.

Daniel
Corrections Sergeant in VS
Wetshandhaving, 11-50 werknemers

Conference Planning

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Having our attendees have a great platform to purchase conference tickets was a must for our organization. Our attendess all work in the corrections field and needed a way to purchase their tickets quickly and easily. Purplepass provided that.

Purplepass was very easy to use and navigate. Being a first time user, this was very important to me as I have used other platforms in the past.

There really wasn't anything I disliked about Purplepass. I received great technical support and was able to hit the ground running when using the software.

Amazing service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have a ton of events each year that require tickets and Purplepass has provided a very affordable option for my needs

Pretty much everything from the price of tickets to the ease of ordering

The only read downfall is the lack of communication between ordering and the tickets being shipped

Melissa
Administrative Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Meeting the Demands

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to quickly see our house for sold out events and offer coupon codes for various seniors singers and faculty members. Many families have been demanding the ability to pay with a credit card and also desired to choose their own seats and purple pass has accomplished both of these things for us.

Implemented with cashless pre-performance sales in mind, PurplePass allows us to quickly seat audiences in assigned seating or general admission capacity, and help us gage attendance as well as tracking admissions.

While I understand there are updates currently in a new version going through Beta testing, we have utilized the old version... PurplePass has recently failed at a critical point of sales prior to a performance not allowing patrons to select seats from the center map, or glitching after the selection and forcing the sale to be processed as a Donation ticket, leaving paid customers without an actual seat in the house. The scanning app has frequently timed out, logged us off, or doesn't allow searching. I really need a feature on the app that tells me the patrons' seat assignment for when I retrieve tickets through search by last name. Some people literally can't find the tickets or their email confirmation and I need to more efficiently help them at the door on the app.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback! Regarding your concerns, Purplepass has not had any downtime or critical issues in 2 years. The last time was in 2020 and that was due to a system-wide outtage by Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can always check out system status here: https://status.purplepass.com/ For the concerns of the scanning app, everything you mentioned can in fact be done easily. I will have one of our Client Success reps reach out and show you where the search, order list, seating info, etc. is locationed. The scanners have built-in offline support so even if the internet goes down, they will continue operating.

Julia
Sales Division Lead in VS

Purplepass has been awesome and had enhanced our event to be alot more effecient!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The scanners were easy to use. Since most our staff have personal iphones it was easy to use. The reporting tools is awesome because it shows a breakdown of the sales and fees which is easy to read. I like there is an option to do a seating chart and assigned seating. Also being able to make our event personalized on purplepass.

The app felt limited. If we wanted to scan we could only be on the "scanning mode", if we had a walk-in attendee that needed to purchase a ticket we had to remember to change modes. I didnt like the fact that I could not see a list of all attendees admitted. Not being able to add notes on ticket holders so staff that are scanning attendees into the event are alerted when someone has a notation on their ticket

6 jaar geleden

Hi Julia, Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear you enjoyed our service! I wanted to respond to your concerns regarding the app. Yes, you can scan and sell tickets on the same device but it does require you to change switch between Scan Mode and Sell Mode. The reason is when the device is in Scan mode, everything is focused around high-speed scanning. We recommend using our scanners to scan and our iPad Mobile Box Office terminals or web-based box office for selling/checking in guests. This will allow our scanning staff to focus 100% on admitting guests full speed and your selling staff can focus on selling. If you prefer one person do both, then our iPad terminals are probably best as you can easily check in guests from "Search Orders" while in sell mode. As for not seeing the list of attendees checked in, all of that is available in your main account's reporting tab. Lastly, about putting alerts for scanned tickets, GREAT IDEA! I will share with the team.

Jocelyn
Marketing Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

My experience with PP compared to Ticketmaster has been hands-down more efficient and user-friendly!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer Support with key account leaders for constant back and forth. Easy and accessible use of reporting. User-friendly for both the user-facing and back end. Customization of our unique product (exhibitor ticket vs. public facing ticket). Show day support. A sense of urgency for the smallest to largest issues.

Not enough suggestions for the future based on their experiences with your product or in the event industry as a whole. I would like to see more comp or case studies provided in order to make your our experiences better. Not able to customize the 'selling widget'. Not able to capture day-of geographic data information quickly though POS, currently no data collected besides redemption during day-of.

6 jaar geleden

Jocelyn, Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always a pleasure working with the whole Newport Exhibition team! I wanted to address some of your concerns: 1) The widget can be greatly customized such as modifying verbiage, size, placement, enabling/disabling key features like shopping cart, Facebook integration, custom dividers/labels, and even 14 different themes. I know you had a long list of items available for sale which made your widget list long. We already have updates in the works that will allow you to group things like your Parking Passes into a single item and then choose as part of the check out process the different days and lots they want to park along with their associated pricing. This should further streamline the experience. As for not capturing day-of geographics, zip codes are not stored on credit cards. You can however ask the customer and enter it during check out. Looking forward to another great year with NIBS!

Karen
Lifestyle Director in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Purple pass

Opmerkingen: Overall very positive

I use this software daily. We have a concert once a week and approximately 34 concerts per year our residents use this Platform and they’re all or most of them are over 55 we have gone directly to the system so everything is online we don’t have a box office so it’s all online and it’s working very well for our community. Thank you very much purple Pass.l

I don’t like when you open up a concert or an event and you’re editing the event and it changes the ticket sale date to the date that you open up the event.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Karen, Thanks for your wonderful review! I just wanted to let you know that we actually updated the way the online sale times change when you modify the date/time of the event. It is now much more refined and helpful in trying to save you time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions if you may have.

Mike
Event Organizer in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Purple Pass is a Great Fit for Basic Event Ticketing!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We've been using Purple Pass since 2019 across 6 different events, and we fully intend to keep using them for our events in the future. Ticketing software is as varied as the wide array of ticketing needs out there, but for what we use Purple Pass for, it does the job perfectly. We love the customizable "look and feel" for the purchasers' end, and all of the "back-end" options for the sellers. For example, downloading spreadsheet reports of all of your purchases makes it easy to create check-off lists, search for specific purchasers, etc.There are also several features I haven't delved into, but I'm happy that they're there if we decide to utilize them, such as SMS Texting and Emailing customers, using tracking links, etc.It's also nice to view easy-to-read generated stats for ticket sales, so you can gauge the success of specific marketing campaigns.Lastly, I'll mention that I love the simple pricing structure. It's a very reasonable small percentage and set price per ticket. There is no having to write up contracts long term, purchase bulk packages of tickets, etc. Very simple and nice. We use other ticketing software for different needs we have, but Purple Pass is perfect for what we use it for, and the pricing is much better! Look through the features, and if it looks like a fit, I would highly recommend it!

Ease of use, customization, reporting. All of these are excellent with Purple Pass.

I have other software that does this other stuff, so it's not a big deal, but Purple Pass doesn't have options to do things like add specific classes per ticket and such, and to log in and adjust your options after the fact. It doesn't claim to go "that deep" into it though. It's great for what it claims to do.

Kevin
Theater Director in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Great ticketing software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we love the Purplepass ticketing box office. We researched a LOT of other online ticketing platforms for our school theater and this one had the best rates, and as we came to find out, the absolute best customer service. I cannot recommend this software enough to use for your school theater ticketing!

The box office is very easy to use. We were able to train new people how to use it for a show in under 15 minutes. The customer service is absolutely excellent. They respond very quickly to any questions or issues.

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things. I was always having to email my customer support rep to ask where to find things or how to do things. This part of the site needs to be streamlined and made about 100% easier to use. I'm good at following "how to" steps, but again always had to email my rep for him to send me the screen shots of the "how to's"....could not even find that myself on the site. I can't say enough about how bad the promoter site portion is, and how they need to fix this.

4 jaar geleden

Kevin, Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the candid feedback and we 100% agree with you on your comments. We are already knee deep in an updated management interface that has taken feedback from countless clients. When released, it should help address all of your concerns. We are always here for you if you need anything!

Kelson
Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every time I call to ask for help, Rep is so kind. He will walk me through the steps so I know what to do next time it happens. He also has walked me through all of the details for Purplepass and spent many afternoons providing training sessions with me while I learned the software. He has been a huge help. I am pleased with the software from a customer perspective, however I wish as a Promoter there were a few more features.

Purplepass is very customer service friendly. Their software is so easy to use for online ticket sales.

I don't like that it is not easy to adapt for events and festivals that are not common. We are a "unicorn" event and there are different features we need for our events that Purplepass does not offer.

Aaron
Producer in VS

Made my life very easy!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it made my first time as a producer for a musical a cake walk. It was so easy to sell tickets (including transferring, refunds, etc.) and we received our check less than a week after our event. Could not have been easier.

It was so easy to check the status of my events on PurplePass. Data was clear and concise, and there were many reporting options to choose from. Customer support was always readily available - I dealt with several representatives and I thoroughly enjoyed my communications with all of them.

Initial setup was a little difficult, but I believe that was partly my error. I have no doubt that if I had reached out one of the customer service reps would have walked me through the process.

James
CFO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use and consistent updates of its features

Not the easiest when trying to determine your event's stats.

5 jaar geleden

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback. For graphical stats and analytics, we suggest clicking the "Stats" button next to your event on the My Events page. This will show over a dozen graphical stats ranging from sales numbers, marketing performance, social media engagement, where tickets were sold (online, box office, phone, etc), your attendance info and even geographical heat map showing where your customers are coming from. For more in-depth reporting, we suggest going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. From there you can create comprehensive customer-based and financial-based reports which can be exported right into Excel. If you have any questions or would like to setup a screen share session, we will be happy to walk you through all of the reporting step by step. Give us a call at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us [email protected], or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the bottom right. We are here to help :)

Jacob
Theater Technical Director in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

The Ticketing Solution You Need!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Purplepass has been a wonderful company to work with, especially due to the amazing customer service. Any time I have any sort of question or issue (which is almost always user error on my end), they respond so quickly and help me find the solution!

The product is extremely easy to use and navigate. It has all of the features we were looking for, and more! It helped us get through the virtual age of COVID, and we liked it so much we adopted it for all of our live performances!

Finding things as a seller take a bit of time to learn at first, but the solution is coming! The Beta of the new front is out, and launching soon. So the cons will be non-existent.

Paul
Promoter in VS

The best ticketing source

5,0 5 jaar geleden

What did you like most about this software? Easy to work with and has many notable features including tracking of sales and other vital statistics. What did you like least about this software? Nothing Describe your overall experience with Purplepass Ticketing (Optional) I have been using Purplepass for over 8 years for multi events and every thing goes off without a hitch. PP is a seamless use system great for all of my needs as a promoter.

Nothing it has all the features I require.

Ken
Executive Director in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Purple Pass is classy, affordable and fast

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Purple Pass makes ticketing easy and adds that professional touch that makes our brand really stand out in our market.

I like being able to create inexpensive, full-color, perforated tickets for our events. Purple Pass prints them and gets them to us within a few days. These give our events and brand a classy, professional look.

I would prefer that once the event is over, that the pay out from Purple Pass to us would be within a day or so, and not have the five day lag time that now exists.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ken, Thanks for your review. Regarding the timing on payout, you can elect to use your own merchant account or even PayPal to process credit card sales. All funds go directly to you as tickets are sold. If you have any questions on how to enable this, feel free to contact us: Chat: Log into your account Email: [email protected] Phone: 800-316-8559

Robert
Event Organizer in VS

PurplePass is a great value for my money and is very user friendly and efficient

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Website is easy to use, Ticket stock ships to home within a day or 2 most. They are very fast and on point here

They are pretty on point here with very few errors. The original tickets were a bit plane but they have recently added a feature for a higher quality ticket print . No complaints

Ron
Ticket Management in VS
Fondsenwerving, 51-200 werknemers

Easy and Full Function Event Ticketing

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not having to control the ticketing manually and keep track of the funds. The system does it all for you.

This product is very easy to use and the support staff is great. Any questions or problems we had were addressed quickly and efficiently.

Not being able to change the font size or type in the event description. The workaround was to setup the description in Word and copy and paste.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Ron, thanks for your great feedback! We wanted to let you know that your issues with changing fonts and graphics easily on the event description has been addressed and resolved. On the new version of the system, we have implemented a vastly upgraded event description editor that allows for extensive customization and styling quickly and easily. We wanted to make sure you were aware of the update!

Ben
Talent Buyer in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Purplepass - best no-frills ticketing system available

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive overall. I wish more people knew and used this platform.

I very much like the ease of use, ticketing widgets for my website, and the ability to get paid via direct deposit weekly.

I do wish there was an option to autofill repetitive fields like venue/cap/address (saved venues, etc.).

5 jaar geleden

Ben, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Regarding your wish about being able to autofill repetitive fields, we actually have a full clone feature. On your "My Events" page, you will see the "Copy" button next to each event. This allows you to use any event as a template to clone it over to a new event. So the first event needs to be filled out completely but then every event after that can be cloned over and simply change the name, date, and any other differences. This will save you a great deal of time.