Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over PressWise

PressWise is het alles-in-één automatiseringssysteem voor kostenramingen, web-to-print, MIS en workflow dat is ontworpen om je bedrijf te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over PressWise

Reviews filteren (42)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PressWise eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (42)

Matthew H.
Matthew H.
President & COO in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk

As moxy ox has grown, our scaling has been made easier with additional modules offered by PressWise.

5 4 jaar geleden

7 Shipping made easy
8 Auto batching
9 Client correspondence monitoring
10 Major time savings across entire team

The fact that PressWise is always moving forward, adding new features and listens to their customers' needs is what keeps me with them. Even when I'm being a pain in the butt customer, I know they would gladly hop on a call to help out or shoot a quick video to step me through a process I can't grasp. My team contacts the PressWise team through the easy ticket system so that I don't have to answer everything for them.

Exporting accounting information has been our toughest challenge. Integrating it into the accounting software we were already using. We have created a work around, but still not ideal.

Justin M.

Why we changed to PressWise

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall experience has been great. We procrastinated on our end and it was great having their team nudge us a long to get this software up and going.

Being on the cloud has been very useful to our sales and PressWise just fits our shop very well for digital and large format. If you are looking for a system and changing from an old software I would highly recommend PressWise simply how it easy it is to navigate through it coming from an old system.

Just like any new change it just took time getting use to. There are some items we liked a little better on our old software, but the pros defiantly out way the cons.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for your kind words, Justin. It has been great to see your company's progress over the past 18 months. Send us an email with any of your 'wish it would do it this way' items and we'll definitely review them with the team!

Mark O.
Partner in VS

PressWise System Review

3 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Vital to our growth and we become more reliant on the software every day!

We are a Offset Printing Business and we also do Signs, Banners and Vehicle Graphics the estimating part of PressWise for our business is critical and has made it possible for other members of our Team to generate quotes quickly and accurately. We also are using the Storefront piece of PressWise which we are expecting to be vital in the coming year for our growth in sales and products we offer. Developing Stores for our A+ customers is our goal for this coming year. When Covid restrictions basically stopped 40% of our business in a day since we were using PressWise we were able to change our Marketing Plan quickly and assist our customers in adapting and complying with regulations. We were able to quickly setup stores for floor graphics, yard signs and wayfinding signage that helped our customers get through this strange time. The PressWise team is very quick to respond to issues submitted as Support Tickets.

We are a staff of 7 so it was difficult to get the software setup if I had it to do over again I would have had PressWise on site to help us with initial setup as we took 2 years before we actually started using the system on a daily basis.

Santiago G.
Administrative Manager in VS

Great for Higher Education

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we love presswise. It allowed us to work with fewer staff members and helped make online ordering a breeze for clients.

We really enjoy being able to use the system to place our orders and to process the mail list. It allows for the shop to be able to easily and effectively work together.

Kitting in the storefront. We would also like certain requests to be taken with more attention. I understand there is a lot of different ways to use the system but we have to create workaround in order for it to work how we want.

2 maanden geleden

Santiago, thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your talented team over the past couple of years. Looking forward to many more ahead.

Joseph Y.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

It's like it was developed by someone who had worked in the print industry ;)

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Happy :)

The Storefront, the shipping module, the ability to work in multiple windows simultaneously. Top of the list though is their support! Fast and effective response.

You need to run a CRM separately. Presswise should partner with a CRM provider and create an all in one Web-to-Print/MIS/CRM system.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words. Your dedicated team has been amazing to work with too. You came with a clear plan to get up and running and have been a pleasure to work with. Here's to many years ahead working together.

Paul N.

Great Production Software

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The touches needed from quote to order to invoicing have decreased substantially. The addition of online storefronts for our clients help keep them engaged with us.

We use a lot of features making our day-to-day operations run more effectively. Reporting and admin tools are great.

A CRM tool would be great considering all of the client data is in PressWise. Need to make sure the "new" reporting features are all working

David K.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Moved to PressWise after 20 years and never looked back.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were on EFI PrintSmith for 20 years and moved to PressWise because we needed more automation. Since the move we have acquired multiple competitors and have successfully converted them from PrintSmith, PrintSmith Vision, PrintersPlan, QuickBooks, and even a place that estimated with a book and a yellow legal pad.

PressWise helps manage your process, takes out touchpoints, saves time and money while increasing capacity to do more with less. Quotes with click-to-order buttons. Invoices are downloaded or emailed instantly. Impostion on the fly. Integration with UPS and FEDEX. Team loves it!

When there is a con the PressWise Support team is open to listening and with a good enough business case they make the change.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for both your kind words and your proactive support for PressWise amongst your peers. You truly are a rockstar PressWise client!

Roger A.
Senior Account Executive in VS

Time multiplier!

4 9 maanden geleden

I used to spend enormous amounts of time on quotes. Everything was hard copy (files here, invoices there). How much did we charge last time? They're switching paper and quantities? What are the tiers on pricing? ALL of those questions and more dogged me and ate away hours. PressWise changed all of that - from quotes to production to delivery and invoicing. I have my time back (sort-of, because now I can process more orders). Having quote and job history at my fingertips is fantastic. Copying closed jobs for exact repeats or modifying for new orders is a snap. We haven't reached the depths of all this software offers, but I'm sold on the basics. Long overdue productivity improvements for our shop.

Would like to see public facing storefront development and support as an integral part of PressWise or an easy add-on. Same goes for USPS mail processing (CASS/PAVE, full service submission, etc). Do not like the UPS "pre-population" of rates when something has to be shipped. If I go in and override the default and close the job, and then re-open it at a later time, my override amounts have gone away - replaced by the default rates. Have tried to turn that default shipping feature off - without success.

Brian S.
Manager Digital Support in VS

More bang for the buck.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with the investment in PressWise. For the price of the solution I don't think it can be beat. Great product and service is a winning combination.

I like that support is continually updating the software with enhancements. They regularly add new features and are quick to address any bugs.

Would love to see further development on the storefront side of the software. The storefronts work for most applications but I would like to see more enhancements to make the storefront side a little more modern. Adding the ability to have coupons would be a great aspect for retail stores.

2 maanden geleden

Brian, thanks for your kind words. I've passed on your comments to the team - oh, and l believe you will be getting your coupon wish granted in the near future.

Ty K.
owner in VS

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the platform and it has helped us grow the Digital and Wide format side of our business. We are able to process more jobs in an automated workflow in these areas. Also the People! The entire team is great to work with and extremely responsive.

PressWise is a extremely flexible solution for Digital Print, Wide Format Printing, and B2B Storefronts. PW has an open source and can push of pull in one direction...

Offset Estimating; Job Costing, Job Planning,

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the kind words, Ty. I've forwarded them on to the support team. We always appreciate working with you and your team.

Jan N.
Manager Finance & Admin in Canada

Canadian Higher Ed

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support is suberb ... friendly and responsive. Every person we have dealt with has exhibited a genuine desire to help. Their communication systems support that. The team searches out options, is willing to make changes to the system, and will make custom tweaks for a reasonable price. Coming from a poor customer experience with our last MIS, this is one of the main reasons we landed on PressWise and we have not been disappointed.

There is an implementation plan that takes the mystery out of getting up and running. The knowledge base is VERY helpful, particularly the many videos. The training and customer support is excellent. The back end is relatively easy to program, very detailed and robust. Taxation is automatically updated and easily programmed. The storefront is customizable and intuitive. The system, when used properly, has solid processes that delivers many, many efficiencies.

The system was built to interact with QuickBooks, however, for larger organizations, I would say that the financial reporting is on the weak side. We recognized this in the purchasing process and made the decision to purchase in spite of that because nothing is perfect, and Presswise seemed to offer more of what we wanted relative to other firms. That said, it was fabulous working with our technical liaison, who was very creative in developing a custom export for us to upload to our ERP, at a minimal charge. I also understand that reporting is an area that is being aggressively reviewed and improved.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jan. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team, who helped make the integration process go so well by being so organized and on top of everything. A true partnership and we are thrilled to have you on board.

Anthony V.
Director of Operations and Client Services in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Great partnerships are hard to find

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been five years since we started using PressWise and we have seen so many upgrades to the original system. We have been working with the same people on the development team and have become accustomed to adapting to process. Very flexible and accommodating with all questions and issues and quick resolutions when needed.

I've been working with their team from day one and they have been very accommodating and responsive. It allows us to create our own products and workflows and has a detailed reporting structure.

There are so many different departments that factored into our decisions on what should be built in the workflow. The implementation tracker helped with this.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words. I remember the day Corry welcomed you onboard and not long after you had Michael visit your site for training. He came back full of praise for you and your team and I knew it would be a great fit. Here's to many more years serving your business. Tony

Matt J.

Presswise

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel that Presswise overall has been an excellent choice. It has the look and feel of a high dollar management system for a reasonable price. Customer service is very knowledgeable and respond to questions quickly. Updates and upgrades come often. Up time on the cloud based system has been near 100% for me. Transition has been a bit painful, as we came from a system that was developed in the 1980's, but we have gotten through and our users love the change!

Ease of use, order status tracking and auto batching and queue to our presses are the main pros that drew us to to the software. Also, customer service was very good in helping decision making. The people here know thei product.

There is no ability to combine invoices and ship. Shipping multiple invoices on the same shipment is un-wieldy. We ship a lot of small orders and ship them in the same package, but each order generates it's own invoice and if you don't stop it, it will generate it's own shipping label

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Matt. I am sharing your kind words about our support with the team. We're constantly looking to find ways to make PressWise work better for out clients so I'll be sharing your specific request for combining invoices with our product management team. We're very happy to be working with BCT and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial business relationship!

David M.
SVP in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

PressWise has streamlined our daily workflow and saved us money.

5 4 jaar geleden

The workflow has allowed us to bypass the prepress department for many orders...both internal and via storefronts....saving us money and getting the product produced faster.

This is a user license product so you must purchase enough licenses for the number of users you expect to be operating at one time.

4 jaar geleden

There are two main schools of thought when it comes to SaaS licensing methods: Named and Concurrent. While some SaaS services require you to purchase a license for each user, whether they use the software or not, we felt that allowing clients to only buy enough licenses for concurrent users was a more cost-efficient way to go. Let's say you have 25 employees. With the "Named" method, you need to purchase 25 licenses. Because it is unlikely all employees will need to access the software at the same time, with the Concurrent model, you may only need to buy 10 seats. When someone logs out, it frees up a seat for someone else to log in. For example, if you need to buy 20 seats, it is still more cost effective than buying 25. I hope this helps and thank you for your feedback.

Cathy L.

Presswise Revolutioned Evolution

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can not say enough about their customer service team! It is the best I have ever worked with in terms of software. The automation of the system has revolutioned our business. My team finds themselves saying, "it moves so fast!" My team loves the ability to do their job from anywhere. My accounting team loves the access they have to all things purchases. And we are just rolling out the inventory module but we can already see where it makes inventory easier.

The most helpful is the fact that it is web based. There are so many great features so to pick just three is hard, but for Presswise the features that are most helpful are: ease of job entry once deployed, tracking of jobs and quickness of the accounting features.

I push the envelope on all things I buy. I would say partial shipping is the feature that is the largest struggle. Second would be offset printing. There are lots of work arounds to make offset printing effective.

Edward S.
Assistant Executive Director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Presswise at a University design and printing in-plant

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a positive and eye-opening experience. Our team has been managing our customer experience, production, inventory control, pricing, and storefront sales the same way for, literally, decades. Presswise opened up a whole host of new ways of looking at our operation and gave us the ability to modify our processes to better fit our internal needs and our customer's needs.

The fact that we were able to set it up ourselves, the PW support team was great, the overall functionality is a good match for us operationally, with few exceptions. The storefront, after a few hiccups at the start, is now well on its way to becoming our primary initial point of contact for our customers.

We need to be able to impose for our HP10000 digital press which runs a B2 sheet. At this time we are not able to impose many of our projects in the PW workflow. There is no functionality for tracking and adding design time to projects.

Greg P.

Why Presswise

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using presswise for eight years now and were one of the early adopters. They have continued to listen to end users and are still improving the functionality of their product.

Complete package, from automated email notifications, imposition, shipping, to accounting . A full service CRM with unlimited storefronts and private branding with custom catalogues.

Custom impositions are somewhat complex compared to other impositions options available.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Greg. Yes, you have been with us for many years and watched us evolve as we get feedback and request for features from our customers. Always happy to get more suggestions on how we can help you improve efficiency and get the most out of PressWise!

Kenneth F.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

The best print software I have ever used!

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The service team is unmatched. I don't think I have ever waited more than an hour for a call back. Not only do they help solve the problem, they show you how they do it so you can learn along the way.

The shipping feature. No more calls about tracking orders. The end user gets an automated email from PressWise when their item(s) ship with all of the tracking info. Love it!

Setting up store fronts. It is not near as easy as it should be. That is why we don't use it. We use Printers Presence and their store fronts are super easy to make and maintain.

Ken M.
president in VS

Best product out there

5 3 jaar geleden

We have used presswise for 10 years now. The biggest plus for us was ease of use. Keeping track of jobs is its biggest strength. Automated emails to our clients saves a ton of time for our CSR's. We also like the pagination features. We are both a Indigo shop and we have a large format department which we were able to integrate into the software. BIG Thankyou to the staff for helping us grow smoothly.

Can't think of anything but I will add something if I do.

3 jaar geleden

Thank YOU Ken! It has been great to see you grow alongside us over the past 10 years. Here's to 10 more years of success!

Jason T.
Prepress in VS

Do not work very well for Wide Format jobs

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work in a small wide format shop and we used PressWise for a good six months before deciding to go with another piece of software. The main reason being that PressWise does not handle wide format impositioning very well at the time of this review.

If you are a small press shop that does a lot of digital and offset, this is one of the better options out there for you. The Customer Support and overall work flow of this software is just great. This is an especially great software of you are a straight digital shop for sure. One of the key benefits I liked is that it has so many pre-built layouts for a good 90 percent of your digital needs and it's very good at ganging up different jobs into the same medias.

It's not very good if you need to put wide format jobs into your work flow as it's mostly designed for offset and digital. If you do want to use PressWise in a work environment that has wide format involved, you will need to find a wide format imposition software solution to add to your workflow.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jason: Thanks for your considered response. We were disappointed to hear at the time that PressWise did not live up to your expectations when it came to impositioning your wide format jobs. The life of an MIS is an evolutionary one, and given that we have many customers running their wide format work through PressWise we have continued to evolve in that area. I believe it was early 2019 when our companies ceased working together, and I remember it being a very amicable process. I told Raji at the time to keep in touch and hope that some day you will give PressWise a second look. All the very best with your business and I hope you haven't been too heavily impacted by the current economic conditions created by the pandemic. Tony

Nikki T.
Digital Operator in VK
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

PressWIse has helped us be more profitable when supplying many small jobs

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a local printing company, and as such we receive many small jobs to print with small quantities. The time taken to set up a job directly reduces the profit involved, and often completely removes the profit. PressWise automates these jobs, so the only real time taken is invoicing and trimming. As such, we have now made these small jobs profitable and it really helps our business.

I most like about PressWise that it automates jobs for us. We are a local company that print many small jobs, and the transactional time taken setting up each job eats into our profits, or makes jobs unprofitable. But the automation in PressWise has made it so small jobs do not take much time to set up.

We've had some incompatibility problems with PDF files, but the support were very quick to fix the issue.

Cameron G.
Cameron G.

Presswise Review

5 3 jaar geleden

This program has allowed my company to grow rapidly while maintaining a good workflow. Creating accurate estimates and orders is easier to manage and maintain.

There are a lot of features, its hard to know how to use all of them.

3 jaar geleden

Great to hear that PressWise is doing exactly what it is supposed to do - making your life easier, while helping you grow your business. Also, to help you get even more out of PressWise, we have multiple training options, including prerecorded webinars on a wide range of topics, one-on-one web training, or even on-site training visits. We¿ll get in touch to let you know more. Thanks!

Carol S.
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Must-have for printing departments

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to easily provide quotes to our customers, track our projects, look at the usage of products. It's just been invaluable to our workflow.

Being able to track the progress of a job, or track delivery is key for us. Plus the accountability of being able to retrace our steps is super helpful.

There some glitchy things that are annoying from time to time, but overall this has enhanced our productivity.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you Carol - we are always looking to improve PressWise, so if you see anything that you think can be done better, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Joe H.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

Saves Money on Office help.

4 3 jaar geleden

Ease of use. Starting with a quote, order, proof, batching for press is so simple. Makes getting jobs done from start to finish very efficient.

Job Tickets, Need different style job tickets for different jobs. Not enough options for changing the file layout on batched jobs. Needs to be able to batch same size items multble up without creating a new product and batch layouts.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind feedback Joe. I have passed on your comments on the job ticket to our product management team for review. Thanks again for being a PressWise customer!

Michael B.
Michael B.
Graphics & Printing Instructor in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Moving Curriculum Forward

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PressWise has been an amazing tool and experience for students at Thaddeus Stevens College in the Graphic Communications and Printing Technology department. It has pushed our curriculum into the in-demand skills of estimating, customer service and print production management.

PressWise is simple and intuitive to use. The documentation to learn the system is amazing. I was very well supported by the entire PressWise team. I love that it's cloud based so I can access jobs at any time.

I honestly do not have any gripes with PressWise. It's been able to be tailored to everything we have wanted to do with it. I couldn't be more pleased with it.

3 jaar geleden

We are happy to hear those words, Michael. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you.