Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over BookSteam

Online planning voor bedrijven gemakkelijk gemaakt.

Meer informatie over BookSteam

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients.

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Beoordelingen van BookSteam

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

BookSteam heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 107 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BookSteam eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (107)

Anastasia
Anastasia
President in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Dave
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect booker for our business

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As an archery classes business, we have found Booksteam to be an incredibly useful tool for managing our appointment scheduling.

The software is user-friendly and has streamlined our booking process, making it easy for our clients to schedule and manage their archery class sessions. The platform allows us to customize our availability, set up recurring appointments, and send automatic reminders, which has helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the ability to accept online payments through Booksteam has greatly improved our operational efficiency. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of reliable appointment scheduling software.

There is really nothing that we dislike about Booksteam so far, it's been great!

Monica
Employee in Canada

Pretty good booking app

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Oh, let me tell you about Booksteam - the superhero of scheduling apps! It swoops in out of nowhere, organizes your chaotic calendar, and saves the day with its booking powers. No more appointment mix-ups or double bookings, thanks to this lifesaver. Plus, the interface is so slick, it's like scheduling a spa day for your brain. Seriously, it's the scheduling sidekick you never knew you needed!

I don't like that it's not making me coffee in the morning!

Cang
CEO in VS
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Missing features, some broken

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Jason
Teacher in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Course registration app

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Setting up class and course schedules is super easy. Handling invoices and payments isnt a headache anymore.

I know its not possible to have everything but I wish they made an api available for integration with other services.

Jake
Sales and support in Canada

Cpr class booking app

5,0 6 maanden geleden

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

Reactie BookSteam

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Diana
RMT massus in Canada

Awsome booking tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

Reactie BookSteam

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Roger
Doctor in Canada

This booking app rocks!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The fact that it's like having a super organized assistant that keeps our appointments in check for only $20!

If you need online scheduling for your business, look no further! Easy to setup, ton of features, online payments and invoices and they don't charge an arm and a leg. After trying about five different software, booksteam was the best value for us.

Polina

I recommend booksteam

5,0 3 maanden geleden

BookSteam has helped streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction in our salon. Highly recommended for any salon looking to modernize their appointment system!

Can't think of anything negative about this software at the moment. Will reassess in the future.

Julia
Founder in Oostenrijk
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I love Booksteam and I want to contribute to make it better!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had chosen to implement the system for my client (Yoga instructor) after evaluating Booksteam and other systems. At the end we decided to go with Booksteam. Client management and online booking was the most important feature for us. I wanted my client to be bookable over the internet and get rid of paper management.

Integration was very easy. It is intuitive to use. After all it was easy, because the support team was and still is awesome!

What I like least about the software is that it is not completely in German. I would like use everything in German - frontend (prio1) and backend (pro 2). As I already have done for the front end, I am willing to help you with ALL german translation issues. Send me the files, I will translate. 2. I would like to have the possibility to make presents to my clients - f.e. a gift certification for their birthday. Unfortunately, I am not able to do this, because I have to definitely buy a gift certification. 3. I would like a modification of the package logic. It should be possible using a package based on a price xy to redeem all classes based on the same price xy. I have different classes - all for the same price, but with different names. For all this classes, I would my client to be able to use the package they bought. (Note: Like references, where I can apply one reference to more than one class ??) I would like to be able to customize the feedback email, because I love the review feature. But it should also be in German. 4. Calendar: I am able to embed the Booksteam calendar, but it shows the attendants of a class. This might be a data protection issue. At the moment I integrated a google calendar at the customer's webpage. 5. I would love to get a notification, when clients bought a package online. 6. I would like the get a reminder of my client's birthdays. 7. Maybe there will be some more, but for the moment that's all.

Zoe
Business Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

Heather
CEO in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Best Booking Software Ever!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Pros Staff schedule themselves I can have multiple staff and locations Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them Create an online store Promo codes Gift certificates

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

Tanya
Research Assistant in Canada
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Value

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Aida
Product Manager in Filipijnen
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Can save your time

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Don
Owner in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Experience

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Ease of use once you are working with it

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Marissa
Concierge in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Easy for holding records

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was easy

I liked that it easily formated information

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Ellis
Sync Agent/Teacher in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Help with my email

5,0 12 maanden geleden

I appreciate how patient booksteam’s customer service workers are. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

I wish BookSteam had a mobile app. I’m always on the road and it would be helpful to check on my account with having to squint my eyes on the browser.

Erik
Online Channel Manager in Filipijnen
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Booksteam is good to go app

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Albert
Albert
Partner in Australië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

4,0 6 jaar geleden

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

reporting functionalities are limited. If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Greg
Psychotherapist in VS

we love booksteam!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used to use another company before (don't want to name them but it starts with S...) and we were constantly dealing with issues and empty promises, it was very frustrating. Then we switched to a company offering free service (that was a huge mistake), a lot of time wasted once again. Finally we switched to booksteam over 6 months ago (from a friends tip) and it's been like a breath of fresh air (I hope I'm not going to jinx it now). Everything just works, I no longer have to email support every week (like I did with a previous company), now I spend more time actually doing my work. Support is also very friendly/helpful/quick whenever I need something.

Kate
Cosmetica
Bron: GetApp

A+++ service from the beginning

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Leanne
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Your customers will love booksteam

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

Jess
Suprvisor in Canada

Glad we found this app!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

BookSteam has really helped our massage business run smoother. It's super easy to set up appointments, and our clients love the convenience. We're happy we found this app!

I really wish they would have QuickBooks integration so we could sync our data.

Richard

huge time saver

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My business is no longer myself, it's grown, and between me and my 7 employees we schedule a ton of appointments and pen and paper just doesn't cut it. To make it even more complicated, we offer various group shops in multiple locations and the only software that has it all is book steam. It is honestly a huge time saver for us, around 70% of our clients book their services/group shops online and we have a TON of clients. I'm not sure what I would do without you guys! Keep it up!