Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Paycor

Stroomlijn de HR- en salarisadministratieprocessen en krijg snelle toegang tot werknemersgegevens met behulp van één intuïtief platform.

Meer informatie over Paycor

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Beoordelingen van Paycor

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Paycor heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.805 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Paycor eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.805)

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Would have been a Great Product!

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Gary
Gary
Human Resources Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Comprehensive Human Resources Software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This system allows us to manage our staff effectively, from hiring to paying them. This program handles all employee-related tasks, from scheduling interviews and posting openings to calculating salaries and overtime and facilitating shift swaps.

Employees' time off, whether for illness or other reasons, can be recorded. It also includes performance management, which allows you to track the efficiency and output of each worker, as well as the development of ongoing projects. Fast and error-free payroll processing has been achieved.

Employees have reported issues logging into the system to make leave or vacation requests or administering excused absences, highlighting a persistent difficulty with the self-service interface. In an ideal world, I wouldn't have to restrict my productivity to times when I had access to the internet by using technologies that can function offline.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for your detailed review! We're pleased to hear that our software's comprehensive features have positively impacted your HR tasks, especially with performance management and efficient payroll processing. We understand the login issues and offline limitations that you've mentioned and are actively working to improve our self-service interface and explore offline functionality. Your feedback is crucial for our continuous improvement, and we're committed to providing an even better user experience in the future.

Sierra
HR in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Paycor Year 1 Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall its been great. We are learning the system yet on year one going all in for HR features slowly.

All in 1 and easy to use. Our rep, [sensitive content hidden], is constantly in contact. That's what sells- we have amazing service with the reach out and know who to contact for large items.

Just the W-2 process at year-end. It's a very intense time at year-end to balance everything and having W-2s be printed immediately after the last payroll still in 2023 is not like our previous vendors. Companies do adjustments at year-end when they review the W-2s and with Paylocity they gave us X amount of days after the last payroll to click and button and confirm that we reviewed and accept the W-2s. Paycor didnt ask and just printed. Created more panic/stress for us at year-end.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your positive feedback on the all-in-one nature of our platform and the excellent service provided by your representative. We apologize for any inconvenience or stress caused during the W-2 process at year-end and understand the importance of flexibility in reviewing and accepting W-2s. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration to improve our processes.

Alexandra
Human Resources Manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Paycor is a decent Payroll Provider and HRIS for the cost.

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The thing I like most about Paycor is that it seems they do care about customer feedback. They try to address many of the issues their users face and provide them with regular updates on what is being improved in the system.

The customer service is not very good. Many of the representatives I've spoken with don't seem to understand the system and lack communication skills. On many of my calls to Paycor, I wind up waiting on hold for an extended period of time just for the call to be disconnected.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments about our commitment to customer feedback and continuous improvement. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our customer service and will work to address these concerns for better communication and understanding of our system.

Kaja
Organizational Development Business Partner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Mostly good with room for improvement

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly good with room for improvement: They clearly have been busy on building out new products and features which is great. The support could use work as could integrating these new products so they are more seamless with their base product.

They are constantly coming up with new features. We came from a system that wasn't as powerful - payroll was clunkier, no performance management, etc. Paycor from the start had many more features and they continue to build more.

These new features sometimes have huge bugs that haven't been worked out and when the function is implemented, there isn't always a lot of support during implementation. Some of the newer features aren't fully integrated so you have to manually adjust things like reporting lines. When you do reach out for support, it is very inconsistent in the answers you get and the knowledge of the product.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you find Paycor's constant development of new features beneficial. We apologize for any bugs you may have encountered with these new features and any lack of support during implementation. We understand the importance of seamless integration and consistent support, and we will work to improve in these areas. We appreciate your input and are committed to enhancing the user experience. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to improve and meet your needs.

Vicki
Fiscal Operations Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Payroll Usage

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: For the most part it has been positive. A few changes could be implemented.

Paycor has multiple moving parts to cover all aspects of hiring to payroll.

Reports are not user friendly. They tend to error or time out.

vorige maand

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with the comprehensive coverage of hiring to payroll in Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you have encountered with the user-friendliness and errors in reports. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your input. We understand the need for changes and are committed to implementing improvements based on customer feedback. We appreciate your decision to switch to Paycor after the payroll module was discontinued in your previous system.

Jessica
HR Manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Paycor System

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Paycor and all offered platforms is wonderful!

All the platforms offered in one place.

The complexity to roll out all platforms after implementation.

vorige maand

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the variety of platforms offered by Paycor in one place beneficial. We understand the complexity of rolling out all platforms after implementation and appreciate your positive overall experience with Paycor and the offered platforms. We value your partnership.

Brandon
Office Coordinator in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

It has cut my onboarding process in half!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far, I'm liking it very much. Everyday I am finding new and better ways to improve my job by using Paycor.

I like how much Paycor helps with the onboarding of new employees and implementing their information into TrackTik for us. My onboarding process has literally been cut in half. It has been easy to assist employees when they have questions regarding payroll, and all of their information is easy to find.

A few processes have changed, like passwords installation. Our switch over from Rippling was quite tedious, and payroll is a bit different, but we're working out the kinks pretty well.

vorige maand

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are delighted to hear that our onboarding process has significantly reduced the time it takes for you to onboard new employees. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of assisting employees with payroll questions and the accessibility of their information. We understand that the transition from Rippling may have presented some challenges, but we are glad to hear that you are working through them and finding new ways to improve your job using Paycor. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

Marty
HR in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Used Paycor for 8 years

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A good, consistent product was important

the product always works and if the site goes down for maintenance they let you know.

need to learn how they want the data entered then it is seamless

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your loyalty as a Paycor user for 8 years. We appreciate your positive feedback on the reliability of our product and our proactive communication during site maintenance. We understand that learning how to enter data according to our requirements may take some time, but we strive to make the process seamless once mastered. Consistency is a key value for us, and we are glad it played a critical role in your decision to choose Paycor over other providers. We are committed to providing ease of use and excellent support to all our customers.

Amanda
Total Rewards and HR Technology Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

One Stop Shop

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Paycor is our one stop for all of our HR needs.

Currently I am not pleased with Time Off Accruals. We have had so many issues with getting this set up & this has been goin on since implementation.

vorige maand

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Paycor has been able to serve as a one-stop solution for your HR needs. We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced with the Time Off Accruals feature. We understand the importance of having this set up correctly and we are committed to resolving any issues you may be facing. Please reach out to our customer support team for assistance in resolving this matter. We appreciate your decision to switch to Paycor for a more up-to-date and comprehensive system.

Yvonne
HR Generalist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Good product, no direction

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have had to learn everything on my own and I would have preferred to have an established and developed relationship with a dedicated Paycor account rep who understands our industry and business. There is a lot of room for improvement. I like the product but the implementation was horrible and a lack of responsibility and urgency from the PayCor Implementation Team, with the exception of [sensitive content hidden], who was fantastic.

I like the new product development and constant evolution of the products

I do not like the level of support we receive for the amount of money we pay every month. The follow up is lacking and it seems to a random hit or miss when reaching someone in customer care.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our new product development and constant evolution. We apologize for any issues you've experienced with our customer support and implementation process. We understand the importance of having a dedicated account representative who understands your industry and business, and we apologize for any lack of responsibility and urgency you've encountered. We will take your feedback into consideration to improve our support and implementation processes.

Kathy
HR Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Best Payroll System

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Great ATS gone silent

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Martin
Owner in Spanje
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

The Ultimate Time-Saving Solution for Business Owners

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Paycor has been positive. Despite some initial challenges, the platform has greatly improved the efficiency of my workforce management and allowed me to focus on growing my business.

As an owner, I appreciate how Paycor's unified HCM solution streamlines the management of my workforce. The platform's easy accessibility and automation of routine tasks has saved me time and allowed me to focus on my core business operations.

While Paycor offers a comprehensive solution, I sometimes found the initial setup to be a bit complex. Additionally, their pricing could be more competitive compared to some other platforms.

vorig jaar

Thank you for sharing your review. We're delighted to hear that you have found value in our unified HCM solution and that it has helped you streamline your operations and make more informed decisions. We acknowledge your feedback regarding the initial setup process and our pricing. We are continuously working to simplify our setup process, and your feedback will be valuable in this regard. As for the pricing, we strive to provide a comprehensive solution that justifies its value, but we'll certainly consider your comments. Despite some initial challenges, we're pleased to know that your overall experience has been positive and that Paycor has enhanced the efficiency of your workforce management. Your insights help us improve our services. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Kristin
CFO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Would not refer to a colleague

2,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is terrible. We are currently trying to fix a problem with our pay stubs that was caused by an upgrade to their system. When we called, customer service said it was our fault. We requested they look into it, it took three weeks for them to tell us the issue was caused by an upgrade to their system. The issue could be fixed, and the recommendation was to turn off a feature that keeps us in compliance with DOL regulations.

I am hard pressed to find anything I like about Paycor.

The difference between the sales promises and the actual software were huge, and set us up for disappointment. We have been on the platform for 3 years, and we are still experiencing issues related to implementation. Customer support is a different person every time, we get a number, cases are closed before the issue is fixed.

8 maanden geleden

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with Paycor. We understand that the difference between the sales promises and the actual software has been disappointing, and we apologize for any issues related to implementation that you've encountered. We're sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with customer support, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for more consistent and effective assistance. We're committed to addressing these concerns and improving our services.

Elizabeth
HR Director in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Robust but not without glitches

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, positive enough that I am launching it again with my new employer.

Eliminating paper, confusing, automating many process like evals and attendance points, ample training, surveys and analytics, the list goes on.

Customer service can be lacking, don't trust what sales tells you unless it's in your contract, if you elect the ODP feature be aware there have been complete fiascos with the provider bank. Launch had myriad errors in each EE file which required a week of all hands to audit and correct.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback on Paycor. We appreciate your positive comments about the robust features and automation capabilities of our software. We apologize for any issues you experienced with customer service and the ODP feature. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services. We are glad to hear that you are choosing Paycor again with your new employer.

Kelley
HR Business Partner in VS
Civiele techniek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Paycor is the best!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is my second company I have worked for that uses Paycor. My first company, I was there from the very beginning (implementation). I really like the program and was pretty savvy with the program.

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Our company has bought pieces ala carte-- so it is a cluster--not Paycor's fault.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate. We understand that the experience may be affected if different pieces were bought ala carte, but we appreciate your understanding that it is not Paycor's fault. We're pleased that our sales pitch, customer service, and implementation team met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Paycor again and for your continued support!

Faith
Customer Service Specialists in Kenia
Landbouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

What I call gorgeous. Absolutely Amazing.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Employees welfare is key. Paycor keeps them closer to the management as possible by safely handling their information. It has promoted productivity and raised the spirit of hardwork for all of us.

Paycor is defined by its huge contribution to automation which eventually saves time and energy on tasks. It is a reliable tool for handling employees data. I have generally been in the forefront to making the goals of the company come true. Paycor has played an important role in ensuring this. It is easy to use.

Generally amazing. Paycor has no serious bad side. It is easy to learn.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your amazing review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that our automation features have saved you time and energy, and that our tool has been reliable in handling employee data. We're glad to have played an important role in helping you achieve your company's goals. We appreciate your support and hope to continue exceeding your expectations.

Cortney
Head of HR and Marketing in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Love the Company and the Product

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. The staff I've worked with has all been so kind and supportive. The product is wonderful!

Paycor is a great company that cares about its customers and their businesses. They support our company by buying our products for their events and their product works great to support our business needs

Some aspects are DIY that would be nice to have a little more hands on help with - setting up new states, setting up a new employees taxes, etc.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Paycor. We are glad to hear that you love our company and product, and that our support team has been kind and supportive. We appreciate your suggestion for more hands-on help with certain aspects, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. We are also pleased that our genuine care for your mission and cause, as well as our competitive pricing, were factors in your decision to switch from ADP TotalSource. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

Lauren
Administrative Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Fine Product with Horrible Support

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awful. I haven't solved anything because most of my issues were glossed over or never addressed. I regret ever recommending this switch to our executives.

Paycor is relatively intuitive and easy to use on a base level. Compared to ADP Workforce Now, it's really simple to find what you need.

We were promised a dedicated support team, which we were never provided due to a switch to a centralized support model. Our "senior" implementation specialist was awful and did not fully set our system up. It took 4 months (2 of which were after we began processing our payroll) to have our PTO plans set up and then they weren't even set up correctly. Their tax handling leaves a lot to be desired. Their customer support might as well not exist, despite having multiple ways to contact them. Submitting support tickets on their website doesn't work, emailing their support department is useless, and calling them will end up resulting in 5+ hour wait times. It took 5 months to get PTO set-up on a different client and the only reason I was able to have that occur is because I literally searched for people on LinkedIn who worked as managers in CS, guessed their email, and happened to be correct. They are extremely expensive for what you get and do not offer transparent pricing. One of our client codes is our non-profit arm and would randomly have taxes added on to our bill and then never refunded. Paycor has done the exact opposite of everything we were promised and the only reason we are still with them is because I cannot get someone on the phone to cancel our contract. There is also minimal control of company-settings so you're forced to rely on non-existent help to ultimately do nothing. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

Ty
CTO in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

Julie
Human Resources in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Stay away from Paycor - our experience has been disastrous

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a complete lack of client service and once the product is sold, you are on your own to implement it on the terms they set. Once implementation is behind you the only available support is the help desk, and the resources are limited causing long wait times, and typically an inability to handle the problem presented. The customer service reps complain as well, but seemingly to no avail. We have a simple-to-resolve tax case that should take 1/2 to complete, which has been pending for almost three months despite periodic follow-ups. There is no ability to talk to the person handling the matter or to get any insight into what the holdup is. Most importantly, however, Paycor has a complete disregard for their customers. On the feedback site, customers comment on dissatisfaction with various features/make certain requests for correction/improvement, and are completely ignored. Most recently, Paycor changed the navigation within the site, making it much less efficient and user-friendly, and taking the site backwards. Over 3500 client comments have been posted complaining about the change; nothing has been done. Steer clear from Paycor - it is not on par with other providers and a very disappointing experience.

Integration proved not to be easy and was cumbersome; at this point we like little about this software.

The software is limited in functionality, the reporting is not robust and has gotten worse, the name fields are limited preventing one from capturing legal and professional names in the manner our employees and management desire, there is no common leave calendar which can be shared with all employees, and no holiday schedule which could be set up and instead a separate accrual plan had to be set up and assigned to each employee, we are beyond frustrated with Paycor and very much regret our decision to move to it as our HR/payroll system

2 jaar geleden

Hi Julie, we apologize that you did not have the implementation or support experience that we have committed to deliver. I have shared your feedback with senior leadership which will be very valuable in bringing about positive change. We are continuing to heavily invest in both areas you mentioned to ensure we are consistently delivering the best customer experience possible. If you are still experiencing issues (for example your tax case) please email me with your client ID at [email protected] so that I may escalate your account. I do want to caution that many tax notice cases require a lot of back and forth with the IRS to which we have no control over their response times.

Linda
Director of Finance Office in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Terrible experience with Paycor

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Timecard maintenance WAS easy and very few steps to correct/maintain/approve.WAS is due to them making changes that we feel took steps backwards. What was 2 clicks is now 5!

Sales persons did a great job selling a product that CAN NOT deliver. Every step from set up to the daily use of this program has fallen short. Starting with day 1 - they took one of our name badges to test - said they would work with their clocks and software. Then day before going live the clocks where hooked up and the badges didn't work! Our staff now have to punch in numbers to clock in/out. We just acquired a new facility and started working with a team 1.5 months before needing to go live and we are now 2 months live and still having major program, use, report issues! (only 15 employees in this company)There implemation teams are SO BAD, DON"T FOLLOW THUR and JUST DON"T TAKE CARE OF THINGS.They like to submit problems to IT - which is a black hole (aren't resolved and work arounds have to be done)

vorig jaar

Hello Linda, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our guiding principles is to put our customers first, so please know we take this seriously. I have brought your feedback to implementation leadership to look into the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jay
President in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

System Does Not Work

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

vorig jaar

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Molly
Molly
HR Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced. We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Paycor was nice but more expensive than others

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Paycor was favorable. Their support staff was helpful and easy to work with, and things ran smoothly for the most part. Any issues were quickly addressed.

Some of the things liked most about Paycor include ease of timesheet entry from the employee's perspective, and ease of timesheet management from a manager's perspective. Their online applicant portal was just what we needed to transform our job application process from hardcopy to digital, and helped make onboarding new employees lots easier than what we had been accustomed to.

The primary reason we decided to switch away from using Paycor was the increasing costs. Additionally, some features were being offered by competitors that Paycor did not have at that time.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are glad to hear that you found our timesheet entry and management features easy to use, and that our online applicant portal helped streamline your job application process and onboarding of new employees. We appreciate your feedback regarding our helpful support staff and prompt issue resolution. We understand that cost is an important consideration, and we apologize if our pricing did not align with your expectations. We continuously strive to provide competitive pricing while delivering high-quality services. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the features offered by our competitors, and we are constantly working to enhance our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.