Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Paycor

Stroomlijn de HR- en salarisadministratieprocessen en krijg snelle toegang tot werknemersgegevens met behulp van één intuïtief platform.

Meer informatie over Paycor

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Beoordelingen van Paycor

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Paycor heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.753 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Paycor eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.753)

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Would have been a Great Product!

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
HR Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

vorig jaar

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product. I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system. Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards. We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

Kate
Executive Manager, Human Resources in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Paycor - It gets the job done within your budget!

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with Paycor. I find they get the job done, my questions are answered and that it is a cost effective solution for what we need. They are constantly adding more features and improving what they have.

I love that Paycor offers a ton of options when it comes to being an overall HRIS system. I like that the systems talk to each other and that they offer basic functionality with an ability to upgrade to more.

With so many choices, it is difficult to know what is the best way to using a particular product. With the ability to customize, it can sometimes get confusing on how you USE a product vs how they coach/support you in that product. I find this especially true if you are a long term user of Paycor and it has been a while since it was set up.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the wide range of options and functionality that our HRIS system offers. We understand that with customization options, it can sometimes be confusing to know the best way to use a particular product, especially if it has been a while since it was set up. We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing clearer guidance and support in using our products. We're pleased to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs effectively and within your budget. We strive to continuously add more features and improve our offerings to better serve our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to support your needs as they grow.

Cheryl
manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Run don't walk away!

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Honesly, I would never recommend this company. As soon as I was set up we were dropped like a hot potato. I was able to use the chat function which was helpful. Running payroll takes forever but I was getting the hang of it. The owner of the company hates the journal function. The reporting is very user unfriendly to use. We'll be switching back to ADP as soon as we can.

Pros: I received good help with set up, but once I was using it and had difficulty those people were gone.

Cons: The owner of the company complained about journal downloading and importing. There are multiple steps to change formats before it can be uploaded. If an employee has multiple banks it shows multiples transactions.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered and any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the initial set-up assistance and the helpfulness of our chat function. We understand your frustration with the journal downloading and importing process, as well as the multiple steps required to change formats before uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these processes. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the user-friendliness of our reporting system. We apologize if you felt unsupported after the initial set-up phase. We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients and we apologize if we fell short in your case. We value your business and would be happy to discuss your specific concerns further to see if there are any alternative solutions that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team!

Head of HR and Marketing in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Love the Company and the Product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. The staff I've worked with has all been so kind and supportive. The product is wonderful!

Paycor is a great company that cares about its customers and their businesses. They support our company by buying our products for their events and their product works great to support our business needs

Some aspects are DIY that would be nice to have a little more hands on help with - setting up new states, setting up a new employees taxes, etc.

vorige maand

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Paycor. We are glad to hear that you love our company and product, and that our support team has been kind and supportive. We appreciate your suggestion for more hands-on help with certain aspects, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. We are also pleased that our genuine care for your mission and cause, as well as our competitive pricing, were factors in your decision to switch from ADP TotalSource. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

HR Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Best so far

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Paycor has been wonderful since our implementation. The transition process from our previous provider was made super simple by their implementation team, who were able to screen share and walk us through pulling everything they needed in under an hour and a half (compared to a two WEEK process when we switched providers before that). They've remained in touch and been there anytime we had difficulties, which have been few. Their service after the sale has been phenomenal. I appreciate that they continue to offer support and reach out periodically to check in on us, and we have a dedicated customer success manager who we partner with occasionally to discuss our needs and new features.

Their customer service hotline has been spotty recently (last few months) but overall is still helpful and reassuring.

vorige maand

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that your transition to Paycor was smooth and that our implementation team provided excellent support. We apologize for any recent issues with our customer service hotline, but we appreciate your understanding and reassurance. We strive to provide ongoing support and value to our customers, and we are grateful for your partnership.

Christine
Human Resources in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Putsch and Paycor, Partners Established in 2024

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am happy with it so far. It's only been two weeks, so there are some learning curves and growing pains, but we will prosper with our new system of 2024!

All the features it has to offer both employees and administration.

Constantly gets hung up, always having to refresh the page to get it to load when using desktop. Internet connection error with mobile app.

vorige maand

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are happy with the features that Paycor offers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the page loading issues on desktop and the internet connection error with the mobile app. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve these areas. We're also pleased to hear that you chose Paycor based on factors such as pricing, modules, customer service, and communications. We hope that our system will continue to meet your needs and help your company prosper in 2024 and beyond.

Cheyanne
Senior Staff Accountant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience with Paycor has been good. There have been some bumps along the way, but they are typically resolved rather quickly.

The payroll software makes it easy to process our bi-weekly payroll. I never have to worry about tax calculations or deductions being calculated incorrectly.

Customer support can be difficult to understand at times.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback on Paycor's payroll software, highlighting its ease of use and accurate calculations. We apologize for any difficulties you may have experienced with our customer support, but we are glad to hear that overall, your experience with Paycor has been good and that any issues have been resolved quickly. We appreciate your decision to switch to Paycor from isolved, and we are committed to continuously advancing our software to meet your needs.

Katie
Practice Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Paycor - All in One

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I asked another local medical office manger who they used for HIPPA training and he told me about everything he needs is in Paycor. He was right!

Everything to manage employees pay in one place.

There isn't anything to mention for this question.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're thrilled to hear that our platform provides you with everything you need to manage employee pay in one place. We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that Paycor has met your expectations. We understand that managing payroll across multiple entities can be expensive and cumbersome, and we're glad that we could provide a solution for you. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Ashley
Controller in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Cautiously Optimistic

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Employee onboarding has been streamlined and as we learn the product it's getting better and better about making the payroll process more efficient throughout the company.

Customer support lacks training and consistency. Onboarding was a complete nightmare and we were promised things that actually require more modules = more cost.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad to hear that Paycor has helped streamline your employee onboarding process and improve payroll efficiency. We apologize for any issues you experienced with customer support and onboarding. We take your feedback seriously and will work to improve training and consistency in our support team. We appreciate your consideration of other alternatives and are committed to providing value and a personal connection to our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor.

Kathy
HR Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Best Payroll System

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Great ATS gone silent

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Jeremy
Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Not the right solution for a small business

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Paycor has proven to not be the long term solution for our payroll and onboarding needs. We switched from another large payroll processing company with a similar name due to service failures. Paycor reps promised solutions to every issue we previously experienced but after implementation there was no real support. We often have to figure out technical issues ourselves. Unless you are in a large company with a dedicated IT person/division and HR division, I wouldn't recommend this.

Processing payroll is relatively straightforward. The ability to add new employees manually is laid out very logically and the steps are easy to follow.

The reporting functions and user permission functions are by far the worst part of Paycor. The filtering capabilities and tags associated with the filters in reporting is very confusing and often the information you need to view in a report takes several additional steps of manipulating data to view. Setting up users with different permissions is extremely cumbersome! There are almost 200 different customizable permission settings. When a setting is updated the user has to sign out and sign back in and often nothing has changed with their actual access even though internally it may show the user has access to a selection. The customer service representatives often just email you user guides instead of walking you through how to do something or fixing it for you (which they have the capability to do). It has literally taken several months of back and forth to get our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] access to Benefits Advisor, which can be done in minutes.

vorig jaar

Hi Jeremy, first I want to thank you for the time you put into this review. It will be very valuable to our team. We are very happy processing payroll has been so seamless for your organization. I understand your frustration with reporting and have shared this with our product team. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. As far as the permissions go, it has so many options so that companies can specifically choose what data their associates have access to. Given the nature of our business we feel this is very important. However, you are able to copy access to a new employee very easily and our service team would be happy to walk you through this! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued partnership.

Nadezhda
Report Developer in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A Great Payroll Solution: Paycor!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Paycor has been very positive. It is an intuitive, easy to use payroll solution that offers great customer service and integrates with other software. It does have some drawbacks such as cost and reporting features, but overall I am happy with the service.

Paycor is an excellent payroll solution. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and it integrates seamlessly with other software. The customer service is outstanding, and they are always available to answer any questions I might have. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service Paycor provides.

While Paycor is a great payroll solution, it does have some drawbacks. It can be expensive for small businesses, and the reporting features are somewhat limited. Also, it could use more customization options for different businesses.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that our user interface and customer service met your expectations. Regarding the cons you mentioned, we understand that pricing can be a concern for small businesses. However, we strive to provide a range of pricing options and packages to meet different business needs. Additionally, we continually work to improve our reporting features and customization options to better serve our clients. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your payroll solution, and we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Happy with our selection

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent!

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Tiffany
Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product with a few tweaks

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In our early days of implementation and onboarding the system, everything was great. During the pandemic, we experienced a great deal of service issues, but I feel strongly that Paycor recognized those issues and is doing a wonderful job of resolving those issues and communicating the changes/additions they are making to better service their customers.

The initial implementation of our first client ID was seamless. We then acquired another company and had to set up a separate Client ID for them. That process was a bit more complicated and it took some time to get the two Client IDs to mirror each other, but now everything is working seamlessly. We love the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking and Applicant Tracking Systems. The modules are easy to use and any questions or issues we have are answered timely.

The Learning Management System is not great. It's very difficult to use, and even though I've gone through the Administrator training, I am still having trouble using this module.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking, and Applicant Tracking Systems have been beneficial for your business. We understand that certain aspects, like our Learning Management System, may present challenges, and we're committed to enhancing our offerings based on user experiences like yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding during the pandemic, and we're always striving to improve our services and communication. Your continued trust in Paycor is greatly valued.

Daniel
VP Human Resources in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great platform, continuously improving!

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Paycor provides a TON of training opportunities to make sure end users can feel confident in navigating the various platforms.

Often, service and communication can be lacking. Paycor certainly has taken steps to improve this, but there are still times where service leaves you wanting.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our training opportunities helpful in navigating our platforms. We appreciate your input regarding service and communication and are continuously working to improve in these areas. We understand that cost was a significant factor in your decision, and we're pleased to have provided a cost-effective solution for your non-profit organization. Thank you for choosing Paycor to unify your systems and support your agencies.

Emily
Emily
CFO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

1,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

12 maanden geleden

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Ty
CTO in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

Jay
President in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

System Does Not Work

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

10 maanden geleden

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Shelly
Shelly
Human Resources & Accounting Manager in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Product and Customer Service

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Paycor platform is very user friendly.

Our transition from another payroll processing company was smooth, our assigned representative guided us through the process every step of the way. If there are ever questions or concerns their support team is always available.

We've not had any issues with using Paycor.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your positive experience with Paycor. We are delighted to hear that your transition was smooth and that our dedicated representative provided the necessary guidance. Our support team takes pride in being readily available for all our customers' needs, so we're glad that you've found this beneficial. It's also wonderful to hear that you're finding our platform user-friendly and that you've had no issues while using our service. We're committed to maintaining this standard and enhancing your experience wherever possible. We appreciate your trust in us for your payroll tax reporting and payments. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you once again for your excellent review and for choosing Paycor.

Molly
Molly
HR Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced. We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

Sadie
Sr. HR Operations Analyst in VS
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers

Paycor - Great for Small, Not-So-Great for Any Other Size

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very poor. Implementation was difficult and the staff was not helpful (keep in mind this was late 2021). Paycor was short-staffed and needing to hire new faces at a rapid rate. The implementation reps did the job as quickly as possible and were then very eager to end their engagement and have you submit problems to their general support line. Their customer support model is dated, they are consistently adding updates to the platform without proper communications, and they continue to expand their scope into new product areas (i.e. possible future compensation benchmarking data offerings) rather than develop/enhance the products they currently have. Would not recommend. Red flags all over if you are a company with 100+ employees or more. Look elsewhere.

Visually, the system is very easy to use and navigate. This is great for employees who are not in the system day-to-day. Better than UltiPro or comparable systems.

Everything else. Customer service is horrendous; their model is based on reaching out to their general support line or live chat for direct assistance, but it's a 50/50 shot as to whether you get someone knowledgeable, or whether you get someone who needs knowledge FROM YOU. Also, the live chat does not support all products Paycor offers (i.e. benefits advisor aka bswift), so that will not be a place you can rely on.Paycor has a pattern of going out, acquiring products, and 'loosely' integrating them, so if you want/need barebones add-ons for little additional expense, this is the option for you. Don't expect the systems to 'talk' to each other outside of providing name, email, department, job title, and little else. Perfect examples of these are the ATS (formerly Newton Software), the learning management system (Litmos), the benefits platform (bswift), and the talent management tool (7geese). If you have to choose Paycor, I'd suggest NOT taking these additional platforms and integrating outside vendors to Paycor via API/SFTP. Paycor has an open API platform, so if you can find an engineering resource to help you set up those feeds, you will be good to go.Last thing: Paycor DOES NOT support equity or bonus-type reporting fields in the system. You can add a 'custom field', but that field will not reflect history or changes as they occur. Bonus and equity data can be imported into the payroll paygrid directly, but don't expect those standard fields in the Paycor system.

4 maanden geleden

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Paycor, and we apologize for any negative experiences you've had. While we're glad to hear that you find the system visually easy to use and navigate, we understand that you have concerns about customer service and integration of additional platforms. We're continuously working to improve our support and communication processes, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for better integration and reporting capabilities. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during implementation, and we're committed to addressing these issues. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Barb
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Paycor User

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I appreciate Paycor recognizing where they are lacking and try to fix it. The new "upgrades" that I have seen recently are headed in the right direction.

I like that, more recently, Paycor has added more programming to make it a more complete HRIS. I like the fact that they identified that there was concerns around customer service and added additional features to help in that area. One area I found helpful and received quicker response time was by filing a "case" to help resolving a less time sensitive issue.

Getting to customer service was not always the best. Once I was able to connect with a human, the customer service was great but that may have been a long wait to get to that point of service The trainings could be better. I feel that they have a lot to offer but it can be cumbersome to find. Some of the documentation I did find was outdated and not helpful.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have noticed the improvements we have made to our HRIS, particularly in response to concerns around customer service. We apologize for any difficulties you experienced in reaching customer service, but we are pleased to hear that once connected, the service was great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the trainings and documentation, and we will work on making them more user-friendly and up-to-date. We are committed to continuously improving our services and appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please let us know.