Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LearningStone

LearningStone biedt trainingsprofessionals een direct, online platform voor instructeursgeleide trainingsgroepen.

Meer informatie over LearningStone

Low in price range, but good quality for money.

I am not a web designed and have limited technical know-how, so considering that the time was nothing at all.

Beoordelingen van LearningStone

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LearningStone heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 85 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LearningStone eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (85)

Riny
trainer/coach in Nederland

Goed idee!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: goede ervaring, zie bovenstaand

volledig, veel mogelijkheden, goede ondersteuning. flexibel, goed bereikbaar.

In mijn organisatie vinden ze het moeilijk om eigen te maken. DOor de goede ondersteuning toch goed gekomen

Thank you Riny!

Chiara
Chiara
Learning & development in Nederland
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Good option

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Always thinking with us and how they can improve the service to meet our needs.

makes extensive blended learning possible, thinking about how to improve service, highly customizable course timeline, built in storage and video upload, versatile forms tool, our own house style

some features are still missing and the software could be improved by more automatisation, taking away from the administrative load from our front office.

Mireia
Ear Training and Musical Improvisation Coach in Andorra
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great platform for online courses with a great support team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience so far has been great. It was very easy to set up my account and my course timeline. I find everything in the platform to be very intuitive and easy to use. It's also a platform made by people who care about their project and who really want to help you be successful and get the best out of it. They offer amazing customer service. They respond right away with a great attitude and they are very helpful. They also offer training programs to learn how to teach online and other helpful resources. I would totally recommend it!

I liked how easy it was to set up a course and customize it to look exactly the way I want. I like all the features that it includes like a chat wall, private messages, shared folders, the content blocks in the course timeline, etc. I like how my students can go into the platform and find everything in just one place. I also like how it works on mobile.

There are a few things that need to be improved, but I am very confident that they are working on it. 1) Uploading files doesn't work well all the time. I had some students who had difficulties uploading their assignments, and some who never achieved to do it. 2) At the beginning of my courses, I would like to be able to send invitations to my students to join the course from my own private email, and not from inside the platform. Because from the platform, they receive a generic email from Learning Stone that doesn't look nice, and it can be confusing because at that point they don't have a relationship with the platform yet. I am the one who has a relationship with my students and I think it would be more appropriate to send them a message myself with a link to join LearningStone. Maybe this is a feature that already exists, but I haven't found a way to do it. 3) I don't like that my students receive messages from a generic email "[email protected]...". It would be much nicer and classier that the emails they receive had the name of the course as the sender. Some students who are old in age and not very familiar with computers found that confusing at first. 4) All the chat messages you can leave to your students (in the chat wall or on the documents they upload), have a very small amount of characters available. So to give feedback to my students, I have to break it down into several messages. It would be so much more comfortable to have a bigger comment box!

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We are just upgrading the upload features to 5-10 times as fast so that will really help! We've also just increased comment space. And yes, there is a way of sending an invitation right from your own inbox. Just use the third option in the Invite function and let us know if you need help with this.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

i like this platform

3,0 6 jaar geleden

It is very cheap, and its interface and use is very easy and friendly. You can connect with more than 700 participants. It helps you a lot in the company and the efficiency

The tool to move someone to the class is a bit confusing and does not help the efficiency of the company. I would like it to be a little more flexible and flexible

Juliette
Projectmanager in Nederland

Juliette Deben Brout

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really happy!! I am already trying to convince everybody that we are working with to switch to LearningStone

1 platform in between trainings for participants Personal & automatic functions for larger processes

For some of our employees (trainers) it is still a quite difficult platform when it comes to technical knowledge

Mirte
course assistant & junior expert in Nederland
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

nice, simple software with more possibilities than expected

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While it takes some time to getting used to - if you are new to developing - Learning Stone has a lot to offer, more functions than you would expect and the makers are always there to explain. Great customer service.

low in price range, but good quality for money very good customer service You can customise more than with other 'ready to go software'

It takes a while before you get to know all the functions and how to produce a good lay-out and to understand the absolute linking etc. We are still looking for an easy way to be able to provide feedback to the work of participants within Learning Stone.

Carlos
Director and Senior Consultant in Mexico

Perfect Choice

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Going into the fourth year of using Learning Stone to store, manage and centralize Project Management academic services that I provide to a Multinational company in Latin America. The ease of use and the way I can centralize all my interactions with individuals and student groups has become an indispensable tool for me and my client’s training services.

It really has it all when one is looking for a cloudbased plataform for academic services included document storage, messaging, collaboration, video uploading, etc. in an unexpensive application with great service! Very flexible, ver secure, with multiple festures and aleays intuitive. I highly recommend Learning Stone for online, in-house, or hybrid educational purposes. Always ready, always stable.

Used to be the Mobile interphase which was fixed two months ago. The upgrade was very welcome and the last piece of the puzzle!

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for these amazing words! We're happy to see the use of LearningStone in Latin America and are currently exploring the localisation to Spanish and Portugese. We'll keep you posted!

Kirstin
Director and teacher trainer in Nederland
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

LearningStone makes my life as a trainer so much easier!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use LearningStone for our teacher training. It allows us to offer readings, videos and online sources in a very accessible environment. For me, the best thing ever is to be able to simply copy the contents of a course into the timeline for a new group. Really, course planning has never been easier! Also, our students (some of whom have no social media skills at all) often use the friendly looking message board for sharing ideas, questions and experiences, which greatly enhances the group interaction during course intervals.
I also love the options for private interaction, document sharing, etc. It is all very easy to use, and when I have a doubt about something in the program, the developers are always available to solve it. I warmly recommend this program to anyone who organizes training or coaching groups.

very accessible interface, friendly looking and adaptable to our own house style, very stable, affordable, saves loads of time, easy duplication of whole courses for new groups, everything in once place, I can do it all by myself

Jeanne
Jeanne
Owner in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

I Could not run My company without Learning Stone

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What I love About Learning stone: Very easy for participants to join through Facebook or LinkedIn. Borg smartphone and desktop work fast en Well. To post something takes No more than it would on Facebook. I use Learning Stone for Social Learning during Learning Journeys of 9 of mij larger clients. I have twice needed Some help and They were there for me with a good Solutions within the our. I recommend Learning Stone (and No I have No relation with them whatsoever except being a raving Fan. :-))

Price! Ease of use even for groups of more than 700 participants. Quick response when there is a problem.

Nina
Training Designer in Nederland

Perfect help setting up

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Help with setup Always easy to get in contact with support Easy to copy to other clients

No application for mobile so it takes time for trainers to work with it, instead of using their phone after a training to post something.

3 maanden geleden

HI Nina, Thanks for your kind words. We do actually offer a mobile version. You need to install it once when logging in to LearningStone on your phone but after that you have an app. We'll help you with it! Marc

Matthijs
Matthijs
Directeur in Nederland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

LearningStone as cornerstone for our products

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works good, both for administrators and participants.

Interaction with group and adaptibility to needs of clients.

So many options, makes it difficult in the beginning.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words Mathijs! We will continue on making the start easier!

Silke
Managing Partner in Duitsland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Best functionalities of learning platforms around!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In terms of versatility and intuitive design this platform beats everything else I have worked with or found in my research so far.
The customer support is outstanding: always very quick and personal!
The ease of setting up and maintaing a program is remarkable.
The only thing I'd like to see more of are elements that support the group aspect and thus social learning (visual representation and some functions).

The ability for participants to co-create their learning journey by uploading resrouces, interacting with each other and doing so in a safe space; the ease for the administrator to create a program, add resources and change elements.

The focus on the representation for the indivudal learner, with no overview of participation/progress of the whole group; the lack of working with learning goals and being able to include learning coaches (e. g. supervising managers) in the learning process.

Brian
CEO in VK
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Simply put - use Learning Stone

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The initial build our was seemless, great attention to detail, good standard of extras

I haven't found any yet and I suspect I'm not going to.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We don't agree with a 10/10 as we're working to make it even better! :-)

Lesley
Partner in België
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Online course management made easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The flexibility, I can change what I like, when I like. I can overwrite groups that have started with an adapted master if I need to. It looks professional and all in my branding.

Getting started was a little bit difficult. Understanding the architecture was a challenge, once this was clear it all became easy.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Lesley, that's very kind! We're working hard on new support to get you started quickly. If colleagues have to start, don't forget to have a look at the new tutorials. They are short by help alot. regards, Michiel

Gilles
Managing Director
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Interactive sharing - great tool!

4,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At Flying Penguin International we chose LearningStone as we needed a system to support our training programme for an international logistics company. After the easy setup - which we could literally do within hours, we let our trainees join from all over the world: Stockholm, London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong and many other cities across the world. Pro's: With LearningStone we were able to support our client with a system that saved time and offered great collaboration features that actually worked. I loved that it was so easy to set LearningStone up in my own house style. As we work internationally it's important that the calendar functions support different time zones and that LearningStone has a survey module built in making it easy to evaluate. I can warmly recommend LearningStone to any trainer not only because it's well made but because it really offered a competitive advantage Con's: I wanted to create an exercise with audio input that could be stored but this was not possible. LearningStone is more about group training and collaboration than individuals following elearning courses on their own.

Eric
trainer and coach in Nederland
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great tool for online blended learning

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great service, great tool with many possibilities for online learning

Professional look and feel, many tools integrated, customizable lay-out

Took me a while to become familiar with the possibilities of the software (but their great customer service always helped me out)

Peter
Trainer/owner in Nederland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Great solution for trainers who want to engage in blended learning

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Locus training, coaching, and advice recently started working with Learningstone. This cloud-based platform has a great interface and works very stable.
The design is nice and for our trainees easy to understand. The collaboration features are great to support the social aspect of learning in groups and adds value to social learning dynamics
The course timeline is easy to understand for our trainees.
Leanringstone offers great support when I started working with the program. As a trainer, you can do it all by yourself but colleagues can use it also.... A great solution for trainers who want to engage in "blended learning"

the easy to use interface wich helps me as a trainer to shape my course

no cons so far

Jacqueline
Owner in Nederland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

LearningStone is my new assistant!

Opmerkingen: Comments
I used LearningStone for an entrepreneurial course of 6 months. During this period the group gets information and is able to communicate with the teachers and each other. It cost me less time to have contact with them. I think it's a great tool.

This Programm works very easy. It saves me a lot of time. For the customer its looks very professional.

How to make the forms.

Roemer
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been very positive. I really feel supported in my endeavor, and I feel valued as a client. This is because of the personal contacts with various people. They are accessible and responsive, which makes all the difference.

I love the fact that I can offer a professional-looking, fully fledged learning program online, all by myself, without ever having to worry about the technical aspects. I can do what I do best, while the software takes care of the rest.

Like with any software, there are some quirks, some settings that you need to be aware of, and it took me a little while to get to understand the internal logic of the system. I would not recommend using this software if you're only going to use it once, because then it might not be worth the learning curve.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind words!

Jenni
Director in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Great LMS for small businesses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a great experience. They are easy to work with and very supportive.

Its really easy to use. I love the facebook style wall so that learners can collaborate.

Nothing at all - everything is great. It's a very user friendly tool

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind words!

Magazijnen/opslag, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Unbelievable life saver

5,0 6 jaar geleden

After the brief start-up portion, this software has saved the company tremendous amounts of time and money. We do a lot of our training on here and it is a very effective tool.

As mentioned, there is a start-up cost in terms of time spent customizing the software to your organization's needs. However, it is incredibly worth the time in the end.

Gerrit
owner in Nederland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very users friendly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is very good. I shortly use this program and it already helped me by develop en sell my products.

The users friendly and the look and feel.

There are nog features missing until now

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for this wonderful review. We'll work hard on supporting you and continuing our development! Michiel

Margo
Owner in Zwitserland
, 2-10 werknemers

Great platform for courses with varied content media

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate this cloud-based tool. It has quick uploads and tons of flexibility. My rep and his team are excellent at training and highly responsive with support and requests. The platform is extremely stable, secure and reliable. I like how my participants can interact with me and each other without needing to exchange personal contact details.

Lots of different mediums possible. Great support. Lots of features once you understand them all! Fast and very stable.

Less than intuitive interface for trainers and participants. Crowded GUI. Low flexibility in overall look and feel of course. Limited to the long narrow column.

Peter
CEO in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

great software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Learningstone is great for interactivity, sustainability and user ability for training participants

I like the simplicity in use and the excellent addition to classroom training

Not available in all languages yet and that can be improved

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Peter! We have recently added French and Spanish to our set of Languages. Please let us know which languages are missing.

Inge
director in Nederland
, 2-10 werknemers

Great product. easy to use. real value for money

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bluefields uses Learningstone as an extra supporting online learning tool for coaches.
We love this affordable, stable software product. They offer great and friendly support.
With Learningstone we were able to lift our service to a much higher level in an easy way. Our clients value the extra online learning environment a lot.

easy to use