Happy handshaking

Michael I.
Chief Operating Officer
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great. We are able to service customers with technology that is advanced and feels cutting edge. Customers love the pictures and being to see you new items. We’re now starting to offer programs through handshake and I have also benefit from having an online website which is in past What is an underappreciated feature by chex.

Pluspunten: We get hundreds of handshake orders every week from customers big and small.
The onboarding was fantastic and I enjoyed my weekly calls with their integration specialist.
The software was flexible and was able to adapt to our company needs.

Minpunten: The sync had unanticipated challenges and though improvements are being made created some issues for customers. The development has been slow for custom features that are company specify.

Happy Handshaker

Meg K.
Marketing Product Manager + Brand Team Lead
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working with the Handshake team to launch the app and online experience to our teams and customers was nearly flawless. Some programs can cause "pain and suffering" but I've never been frustrated with using the system. I think that's partly because the Handshake onboarding team taught me so well but also because the software is so easy to use.

Pluspunten: Handshake has brought efficiencies to our sales and fulfillment process. We've also been able to use it to take our inventory, saving us hundreds of hours of manual work. Our branches are able to fulfill orders faster which makes our customers happier too! HSDO has helped our customers order more product from us and opened up time to have more meaningful conversations with our reps too.

Minpunten: This is quite minor but I wish there was a bit more I could do for our online, customer facing portal. But really, that's just a cherry on top.

Handshake is what you need for POS

James T.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Extremely easy to use and effective software, outstanding responsive support. Highly recommend company and product.

Pluspunten: Handshake makes inventory management, POS, product upload a breeze. Beyond, handling our POS, we often turn to handshake just to quickly access skus and product images as reference because of its ease of use. It also serves as our primary source for CSV organized exchange of product and price information. Highly recommended.

Minpunten: Would like to see it on Android as well as iOS.

Happy Rep agency

William W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using Handshake for over 5 years and it’s helped me grow my business from one rep to 10. We sell products for 16 different manufactures and it’s has become my teams sales catalog. Can’t see doing outside sales any other way.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of order entry for my reps in the field and the ease of updating multiple lines.

Minpunten: It not available for other platforms like android or windows. Price breaks do not add up when a product has multiple variants.

Great for Trade Shows

Bethany T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that it includes images and sends the customer pictures of what they ordered. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so being able to remind them with pictures of what they ordered is fabulous.

Minpunten: Does not track inventory levels. I would love to put my inventory numbers in before a trade show so that I don't oversell beyond what I have in stock.
It would also be great if we could invoice customers. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so we often don't collect payment information from them at the time that they order. Then we have to call them before we ship their order to collect credit card information. I would love to be able to email them and invoice them directly from Handshake.

Easy to use - really intuitive

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Theresa J.
Operations Manager
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Our sales reps range from 25 to 65, and all of them can handle using Handshake without problems! It's really simple to place an order, and follows a really intuitive path to getting the order in.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are disconnects with using the program - like their servers will be down or you can't sign in. But that happens rarely.

Handshake is a Small Business’s Best Friend

Alan R.
Business Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Handshake really simplifies my order processing experience. Both at trade shows and in the studio, Handshake adds a level of professionalism in the appearance and clarity of the order and shipping-related documents we create. And the customer service team at Handshake is great to work with and very responsive to even our most trivial questions.

Pluspunten: Handshake software is easy to use and makes order-taking and acknowledgement a snap - particularly in busy trade show environments. Product lists are easy to load and update. While I don’t use it yet, I’m excited at the prospect of using the invoicing function as well

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to update the product list on my iPad as well as on my laptop

GreatProduct

Openbare veiligheid, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use as long as it is only on one devise. I use to have it both on my iPad and iPhone but they could not since correctly.

Pluspunten: Easy to use to send packing list or quotes to customers.

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a sub category. In other words having location 1 with a list of product and then location 2 etc.

Territory sales

Matt S.
Teritory sales
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simply put I get back my time with handshake. I do not have to write down orders or enter them in my lap top computer. It is in real time.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of entering orders before I leave my accounts

Minpunten: If you can find something you don’t like about Handshake you had better bet that they will fix it fast.

Handshake

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019
Owen K.
Territory Manager
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: mentioned in the pros.

Pluspunten: The software lets me introduce my products to new accounts without having to bring in all the samples

Minpunten: somehow, when a product is on back order, it still should be shown and the decision to order the item should be up to the rep and account

Efficient and Effective

Trey L.
Sales Representative
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a very positive experience with Handshake over the last few years, and I would definitely recommend it to other manufacturer sales representatives. It saves me a great amount of time each day.

Pluspunten: Helps me generate orders quickly and easily

Minpunten: Orders occasionally get trapped in outbox

Handshake for Career Services

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Student Services Counselor
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use this software to post jobs for our students and alumni at the undergraduate and graduate level. We also use this for all career services related events to be communicated to our students and employers.

Pluspunten: The intuitive nature of the design, how it mirrors facebook/linkedin, that it makes job searching easily social.

Minpunten: It would be nice if you could automatically accept any employer with above a specific trust score as it would save time approving each employer.

Handshake Review

Ann K.
Territory Sales
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I have had no issues. When I needed something changed, updated or have had an issue it has always been addressed right away.

Pluspunten: Easy to use when in front of customers.

Minpunten: Sometimes you have to go in an force it to sync.

Alta Supply

Glenn T.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has been instrumental in separating us from our competition

Pluspunten: Ease of getting critical product information to all of my customers

Minpunten: No android app available for customers who don’t have an iPhone

Save time on orders - make it easy, fast and reliable.

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Handshake is a slick, familiar interface on top of a highly manageable back-end hub. We chose this application in order to have static content not relying on an internet connection, and we stayed for the extensive customization and the well-written API.

Minpunten: Handshake billing has proven to be quite inflexible about subscription and payment. If we pay on a yearly term, they outright refused a proration on accounts that we no longer find necessary.
Managing incoming orders proves to be burdensome on staff - we could use more *required fields and validation options to ensure that we are collecting the correct info on the front end.
We would also love to authorize cards on the go.

Handshake Review

Brian S.
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: … Easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: Ease-of-use… Very intuitive. It flows well for the different uses.

Minpunten: Nothing… I liked the old icons better.
That is it.

Excellent Software for B2B Niches

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Jake C.
ecommerce analyst
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall this is excellent software, I highly recommend it to any traveling sales reps or anyone working sales in a high-paced environment where efficiency is king.

Pluspunten: Very quick, simple, and efficient to create orders. Great for sales reps on the road, which is primarily were I used this software and saw it being used by others. Could be a little pricey depending on your sales volume, but many will able to get way more than their money's worth out of it.

Minpunten: I've had some software updates/syncs/etc load a bit slow at times. It's crashed before as well, but nothing out of the ordinary, I've used WAY worse software in my day, just nit picking so I can fill out the cons field.

top notch

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Doron M.
coo
Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: great all around very easy to use and great face for your wholesale business.

Pluspunten: easy navigation and great customer service

Minpunten: does not have inventory built-in

Fetzer Vineyards

David H.
Inventory Manager
Wijn en sterke drank, 201-500 werknemers

Opmerkingen: In stores sales

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Easy to update products and add new ones.

Minpunten: Slow to open sometimes in both desk top tablet

Easy to Use Ordering System

Brock J.
Sales Director
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great- very helpful

Pluspunten: The ordering features and functions and being able to see how much a customer spends on product.

Minpunten: Sometimes goes down and won’t sync properly. Issues with credit cards getting pulled to our back end.

Handshake is Great for what I need

Order Management Associate
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The customer service has been awesome, everything we've needed to support our order processing has been addressed and worked on. I look forward to continuing to work with Handshake moving forward!

Minpunten: It is not intuitive to change and update order data. It isn't difficult, just hard to figure out if you're not familiar with it.

Super practical!

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Amanda B.
Product Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its a super easy B2B platform, good for small businesses! Also has a great customer service.

Minpunten: It could take some time to upload information but its not a big deal.

Great Tool for Start-ups

Amy C.
Director, Specialty Sales / International Accounts
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think Handshake is a great tool for companies without an existing order/inventory system. While it was a nice-to-have for us at shows, it was the only time we used it and could no longer warrant the expense to keep it.

Pluspunten: We are a larger company that added Handshake to assist us at gift tradeshows where we do not have traditional showroom representation. The software helped us to upload our customer and product list so we could write orders in real time during the tradeshows and send order copies to our customers immediately.

Minpunten: At times, it was not efficient enough to set up a new customer in the moment. We often would physically write the order, then transfer it into the software as time at the show would permit.

Great B2B portal

Brian B.
Sales/marketing director
Sportartikelen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to take show and phone orders. We use it daily.

Minpunten: Would like to be able to add products on the site, not just in bulk upload.

Handshake Saves Time!

Diane W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great working with HS and they are always available if we have any questions. I would highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten: This software is a great tool for our Reps to use in the field. Orders can be signed for and sent to our office immediately.

Minpunten: We are very happy with HS and have no problems.