Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Handshake

Voer B2B-bestellingen snel in terwijl je onderweg bent. Volledig geïntegreerd met de Handshake-oplossingen voor klantenbestellingen.

Meer informatie over Handshake

117 reviews worden weergegeven

Tina S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2015

"Save Time with Handshake"

Opmerkingen: We provided our 65 sales reps with iPad back in 2010 and wanted to utilize it to it's full extent with apps that saved the sales reps time and saved us money. Handshake accomplished both of those. Back then- sales reps were handwriting order forms and faxing them to our customer service dept. Then we had 4 people in our home office manually entering those orders! That is so much wasted time on both sides and there was a lot of room for error. With Handshake- our sales reps can easily find the product, show the images to their account, and place the order within a few minutes. Then the order is sent directly into our system- no more manual data entry. Time saved by the sales rep- 1-2 hours each day, which means they could see an extra customer during the day (and make another sale!) or not have to work at night. Time saved by the home office 4-5 hours per day. Now 2 of those 4 people in our home office have been moved to other open positions in the department, saving us money that would have been spent hiring someone new. Overall the experience with Handshake has been exceptional. It's a great product, easy to use and very efficient. We now have over 200 sales reps internationally that have been using Handshake for almost 4 years and they love it!

Pluspunten: Great customer service, very knowledgeable and courteous. They have a great team at Handshake- from the CEO to the Customer Support Specialists. There are no regrets with choosing Handshake for our sales rep ordering tool.

Minpunten: Just keep doing what you are doing Handshake!

• Beoordeeld op 10-8-2015
Theresa H.
Operations
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020

"Really great wholesale support"

Opmerkingen: It’s such a great tool for accounts placing orders, seeing their options, even viewing high res images and sizing options. It’s really easy to update with new releases.

Pluspunten: Handshake is a great tool for sales reps to place orders in the field. It also lets you have a direct b2b site for your accounts to place orders any time of the day. Best part: your reps can use it offline! So they can place orders anytime and then sync up when they have service.

Minpunten: Ever since Shopify obtained handshake, the customer support has gone downhill. They take a while to respond. But when they do, they do help you figure things out. Your best bet is to not have things go wrong.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020
Spencer B.
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

"Disappointing partnership"

Opmerkingen: This is absolutely the worst company we have partnered with in my 12 years with my business. Their customer service is simply horrible and I'm worried they almost got shut down because they weren't PCI compliant even though they told us they were. They gave us 2 days. Yes, 2 days to find a new CC processor and have it setup. You can only use their specific processors which don't even work with all of their tech. Their processors costs $6000 more than what we were currently paying and Handshake refused to help in that cost. The process we have to do now is different than what was initially presented to us. They switched it mid contract and then refused to refund a prorated amount. It's highway robbery in my mind. Be very cautious of anything you sign with them. Even then they'll just end up changing it mid way through the contract. Absolutely disappointed in a company that would conduct business like that.

Pluspunten: I liked the simplicity of it. It is a very basic system.

Minpunten: Disappointed in the promises made about the product and the contract put in place. Horrible to pay up front for the year.

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019
Associate Director
Hoger onderwijs, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

"Great career connection resources for students!"

Pluspunten: Love how easy it is for our students and faculty to schedule advisory appointments, find internship and employment opportunities, connect with our alumni, and attend events in their field of interest. Our students have found it so easy to navigate and resourceful. We have had such positive feedback from them on this resource that we just launched a few years ago.

Minpunten: So far everything has been great! Handshakes customer service is great, along with their tutorials on how it all works. Does take a little time to implement, so be sure to set up a great plan for marketing and getting awareness out to students, employers, alumni (your network!).

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020
Meagan D.
Office Administrator
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Using Handshake at Tradeshows"

Opmerkingen: In our business, we do trade shows with sales teams and then we also do trade shows without sales teams. When we do the shows on our own, we need our own ordering software. Handshake was perfect for what we were doing and very affordable. It is refreshing to have a system like this available to small businesses.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and modern interface are great! Adding customers, accepting payment, printing order copies was all very easy with Handshake. The ability to pay for the service in small time periods was very accommodating to our business. Other services required longer contracts, were more expensive, and less user friendly.

Minpunten: Since it was not our main ordering software, we were not able to use all of the features to our highest advantage. That is not really a fault of Handshake, however.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Corine T.
Frontend Intern
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019

"Great for University Students! "

Opmerkingen: Overall I would say that my experience with Handshake has been very good. I think that Handshake offers a lot of opportunities for students, besides just job opportunities. It also lists campus events and question/answer forums where students can ask about specific jobs or the job hunting process. It also lets you schedule appointments which is great if you are on campus.

Pluspunten: I think that Handshake is really good for University students to use. My University uses it and every student automatically gets an account. Handshake is also good at trying to tailor recommended jobs according to your preferences. It also gives students the opportunity to connect with other students and ask questions about the job hunting process.

Minpunten: What I least like about this software is that it enables anyone to send you messages like spam and people who are "recruiting" for jobs that have nothing to do with your industry. It is annoying to get an email about someone trying to offer my a job as a teacher when my industry is actually software engineering.

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019
Student Services Counselor
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Handshake for Career Services"

Opmerkingen: We use this software to post jobs for our students and alumni at the undergraduate and graduate level. We also use this for all career services related events to be communicated to our students and employers.

Pluspunten: The intuitive nature of the design, how it mirrors facebook/linkedin, that it makes job searching easily social.

Minpunten: It would be nice if you could automatically accept any employer with above a specific trust score as it would save time approving each employer.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Matthew F.
Package Handler
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020

"Best way to find Employment as a student."

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use of this software. It has aided me in finding a interview and jobs for the past year. The software allows you to add your resume, cover letter and any important information so that employers can get to know you better. it allows to add employers you have worked for and also any experience you have gained over the last few years.

Minpunten: My least favorite thing about the software is that it sometimes pulls the GPA from the university and it inst always completely accurate.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020
Career Counselor
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Excellent Resource for Internships and Full Time Employment Opportunities"

Opmerkingen: Positive experience, but would like to continue to see improvements or update to the software to make it even better.

Pluspunten: Handshake can be used by employers and for college students seeking employment. Internships, co-op opportunities, and full time employment positions can be posted/updated here. College students are able to create an individual profile and update their resume information as needed. They can also apply for jobs directly through handshake, because it will take them to the employers website.

Minpunten: I wish some of the notifications could be more filtered than they already are. Some students complain they are sent way too many emails from Handshake.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Secretary
Administratie, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Was good, but not the best. "

Opmerkingen: Overall it was effective in helping me find a job, but wasn't the easiest to use and navigate.

Pluspunten: Handshake helped me connect with potential employers and tracked each of my applications so I could easily see what stage each application was at. Very useful to manage multiple applications.

Minpunten: There wasn't really any way to reach out directly to employers. The only way was just through the application link. That may be intentional to root out the excessive contact from potential employees who just want a job.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Valencia W.
Key Account Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017

"Makes writing orders or suggested orders quick and easy."

Opmerkingen: Makes writing my orders very quick and convenient; valuable organized history of customers' orders, as well as a professional looking format for order confirmations or suggested orders.

Pluspunten: Visual format, makes order easily readable by customer. Quick and easy to reference previous orders and info.

Minpunten: "Syncing data" sometimes goes on for minutes, sometimes I just have to take the order on my notes app and fill in handshake later when it's done syncing. Location services to auto-fill our orders' location would be nice. And integration with our promo pricing (pricescripting) so orders display actual current WS would be helpful, both for informing customers what their order total will be as well as confirming to me the promo pricing will be applied. Not sure if this last point is possible as it involves two separate programs (netsuite and handshake)

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017
Kevin J.
Sales Rep
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2017

"This program makes order writing and submission easier than ever"

Pluspunten: Writing, confirming, and tracking Purchase orders is simple for factories, reps, and customers. Order writing can happen while walking on the sales floor with the buyer and looking directly at the current inventory on hand. Many Customers do not track their Purchase orders very well...so we are able to send them a copy instantly to their email....and they never "don't remember placing the order".
orders can be easily split for multiple ship dates.

Minpunten: information in the order history changes when products are discontinued. It makes finding replacement with current product offerings more difficult.

Kerry P.
Groothandel
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2015

"Have not written an order for over 3 years"

Opmerkingen: For producing orders quickly and reliably there is no equivalent app for electronic devices. it is slick and easy to use for my sales team. I use it on my iPhone 6 plus as my preferred device for creating orders as the iPad is sometimes not on me so I can run everything from this device including upto date sales reports. If a customer rings I can do the order there and then while on handsfree. I have all there sales history and the sales can be confirmed, emailed to client and in the office within seconds of saying good bye to my client. It does not get any better than this for creating orders.

Pluspunten: Not complicated
Can be used on iPhone or iPad
Very very quick and we have thousands of skus and each reps produces up to10 orders a day and we have had not a single issue in 3 years
Customer history is an invaluable sales tool
Customer support the best I've ever experienced considering we are in Australia and there in USA
Product matrix or variants

Minpunten: Not a single Con but Wishlist Able to produce a customer credit easily
Customer history sorted there category in addition to the default date taken
A user field that can be used to sort and filter customers by a unique run code
A 4x2 grid or similar for showing product catalogue as we have to many products for the single item view

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2015
Larry W.
president
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2017

"HS is a great order writing app. it has changed my life, my company's life & my sales reps lives"

Opmerkingen: as i explained in all the other questions, handshake simplifies and speeds up order writing, order transmission, submitting possible orders to clients, the many reports help alot, and on and on. handshake is AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF MY BUSINESS. don't know how i got along with out it, and don't know how i could get along without it in the future. keep up the good work

Pluspunten: handshake is easy to use, lots of options, speeds up the order writing & transmission process, great customer service

Minpunten: there are some features that i wish could be changed, and most eventually get changed, but not all
for example, i wish a product could be listed on more than one category

Michael I.
Chief Operating Officer
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

"Happy handshaking"

Opmerkingen: Great. We are able to service customers with technology that is advanced and feels cutting edge. Customers love the pictures and being to see you new items. We’re now starting to offer programs through handshake and I have also benefit from having an online website which is in past What is an underappreciated feature by chex.

Pluspunten: We get hundreds of handshake orders every week from customers big and small.
The onboarding was fantastic and I enjoyed my weekly calls with their integration specialist.
The software was flexible and was able to adapt to our company needs.

Minpunten: The sync had unanticipated challenges and though improvements are being made created some issues for customers. The development has been slow for custom features that are company specify.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Meg K.
Marketing Product Manager + Brand Team Lead
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Happy Handshaker"

Opmerkingen: Working with the Handshake team to launch the app and online experience to our teams and customers was nearly flawless. Some programs can cause "pain and suffering" but I've never been frustrated with using the system. I think that's partly because the Handshake onboarding team taught me so well but also because the software is so easy to use.

Pluspunten: Handshake has brought efficiencies to our sales and fulfillment process. We've also been able to use it to take our inventory, saving us hundreds of hours of manual work. Our branches are able to fulfill orders faster which makes our customers happier too! HSDO has helped our customers order more product from us and opened up time to have more meaningful conversations with our reps too.

Minpunten: This is quite minor but I wish there was a bit more I could do for our online, customer facing portal. But really, that's just a cherry on top.

James T.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018

"Handshake is what you need for POS"

Opmerkingen: Extremely easy to use and effective software, outstanding responsive support. Highly recommend company and product.

Pluspunten: Handshake makes inventory management, POS, product upload a breeze. Beyond, handling our POS, we often turn to handshake just to quickly access skus and product images as reference because of its ease of use. It also serves as our primary source for CSV organized exchange of product and price information. Highly recommended.

Minpunten: Would like to see it on Android as well as iOS.

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018
Chrissy B.
Office Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017

"I love that it is easy, simple, and quick!"

Pluspunten: What I like most about Handshake is that it is a simple set up process to enter customers and products and customer service is great! It also has Q & A section and tutorials available which is so helpful.

Minpunten: What I like least about the software is that it needs to be available on tablets also not just ipads/iphones. I would also like to be able to run reports from the desktop version instead of switching between the ipad and computer.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017
William W.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

"Happy Rep agency "

Opmerkingen: I have been using Handshake for over 5 years and it’s helped me grow my business from one rep to 10. We sell products for 16 different manufactures and it’s has become my teams sales catalog. Can’t see doing outside sales any other way.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of order entry for my reps in the field and the ease of updating multiple lines.

Minpunten: It not available for other platforms like android or windows. Price breaks do not add up when a product has multiple variants.

Jose G.
Purchasing manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018

"I have found the app easier to use than other apps in the past."

Opmerkingen: It saves me a lot of time in placing my orders and I like that it gives me a total for my order right away.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of finding products by category and brands, I often skip ordering from another vendor because using handshake will save me time.

Minpunten: I don't like that when using the camera feature I have to press camera before every use, I would be happier if after each scan it would just automatically go to my camera.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Bethany T.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

"Great for Trade Shows"

Pluspunten: I love that it includes images and sends the customer pictures of what they ordered. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so being able to remind them with pictures of what they ordered is fabulous.

Minpunten: Does not track inventory levels. I would love to put my inventory numbers in before a trade show so that I don't oversell beyond what I have in stock.
It would also be great if we could invoice customers. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so we often don't collect payment information from them at the time that they order. Then we have to call them before we ship their order to collect credit card information. I would love to be able to email them and invoice them directly from Handshake.

Jessica S.
Account Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

"I use handshake to enter orders in my role in outside sales."

Pluspunten: I love being able to enter orders in the field, so they are place din real time. The product images are right next to the description, making it very easy to review the orders with the customer.

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to integrate the items that are out of stock with this software, so we would not be able to place an item that is currently out of stock. Right now we have to make sure we are always aware of what is on the out of stock report, which our company sends as a daily email.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018
Isaiah L.
Marketing Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018

"Saves hours of time on order entry."

Opmerkingen: Saving hours of order entry time and order taking time.

Pluspunten: I like most about eliminating double entry of orders. It connects automatically into our accounting software. It's great to take the app as our catalog and skim through the products with a breeze. Being able to email the customer the copy of the order with the images is a great feature.

Minpunten: When syncing, it's hard to troubleshoot what could cause the error. The system doesn't tell us exactly what is causing the sync error. UPC numbers has input manually. It doesn't sync with the accounting software automatically. Also new items takes longer to setup due to manual UPC update.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Alan R.
Business Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

"Handshake is a Small Business’s Best Friend"

Opmerkingen: Handshake really simplifies my order processing experience. Both at trade shows and in the studio, Handshake adds a level of professionalism in the appearance and clarity of the order and shipping-related documents we create. And the customer service team at Handshake is great to work with and very responsive to even our most trivial questions.

Pluspunten: Handshake software is easy to use and makes order-taking and acknowledgement a snap - particularly in busy trade show environments. Product lists are easy to load and update. While I don’t use it yet, I’m excited at the prospect of using the invoicing function as well

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to update the product list on my iPad as well as on my laptop

Brian S.
Account manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

"Handshake has made entering and submitting orders incredibly easy and efficient....love it!"

Pluspunten: Able to fix mistakes easily. Can change and duplicate orders in a flash. It flows extremely well with between customers and inventory.

Minpunten: They added the ability to take notes on a customer...so nothing comes to mind. The fact that there are constant updates, means that it is constantly improving.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018