Makes writing orders or suggested orders quick and easy.

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017
Valencia W.
Key Account Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes writing my orders very quick and convenient; valuable organized history of customers' orders, as well as a professional looking format for order confirmations or suggested orders.

Pluspunten: Visual format, makes order easily readable by customer. Quick and easy to reference previous orders and info.

Minpunten: "Syncing data" sometimes goes on for minutes, sometimes I just have to take the order on my notes app and fill in handshake later when it's done syncing. Location services to auto-fill our orders' location would be nice. And integration with our promo pricing (pricescripting) so orders display actual current WS would be helpful, both for informing customers what their order total will be as well as confirming to me the promo pricing will be applied. Not sure if this last point is possible as it involves two separate programs (netsuite and handshake)

Save Time with Handshake

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2015
Tina S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We provided our 65 sales reps with iPad back in 2010 and wanted to utilize it to it's full extent with apps that saved the sales reps time and saved us money. Handshake accomplished both of those. Back then- sales reps were handwriting order forms and faxing them to our customer service dept. Then we had 4 people in our home office manually entering those orders! That is so much wasted time on both sides and there was a lot of room for error. With Handshake- our sales reps can easily find the product, show the images to their account, and place the order within a few minutes. Then the order is sent directly into our system- no more manual data entry. Time saved by the sales rep- 1-2 hours each day, which means they could see an extra customer during the day (and make another sale!) or not have to work at night. Time saved by the home office 4-5 hours per day. Now 2 of those 4 people in our home office have been moved to other open positions in the department, saving us money that would have been spent hiring someone new. Overall the experience with Handshake has been exceptional. It's a great product, easy to use and very efficient. We now have over 200 sales reps internationally that have been using Handshake for almost 4 years and they love it!

Pluspunten: Great customer service, very knowledgeable and courteous. They have a great team at Handshake- from the CEO to the Customer Support Specialists. There are no regrets with choosing Handshake for our sales rep ordering tool.

Minpunten: Just keep doing what you are doing Handshake!

This program makes order writing and submission easier than ever

Kevin J.
Sales Rep
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Writing, confirming, and tracking Purchase orders is simple for factories, reps, and customers. Order writing can happen while walking on the sales floor with the buyer and looking directly at the current inventory on hand. Many Customers do not track their Purchase orders very well...so we are able to send them a copy instantly to their email....and they never "don't remember placing the order".
orders can be easily split for multiple ship dates.

Minpunten: information in the order history changes when products are discontinued. It makes finding replacement with current product offerings more difficult.

Have not written an order for over 3 years

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2015
Kerry P.
Groothandel
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: For producing orders quickly and reliably there is no equivalent app for electronic devices. it is slick and easy to use for my sales team. I use it on my iPhone 6 plus as my preferred device for creating orders as the iPad is sometimes not on me so I can run everything from this device including upto date sales reports. If a customer rings I can do the order there and then while on handsfree. I have all there sales history and the sales can be confirmed, emailed to client and in the office within seconds of saying good bye to my client. It does not get any better than this for creating orders.

Pluspunten: Not complicated
Can be used on iPhone or iPad
Very very quick and we have thousands of skus and each reps produces up to10 orders a day and we have had not a single issue in 3 years
Customer history is an invaluable sales tool
Customer support the best I've ever experienced considering we are in Australia and there in USA
Product matrix or variants

Minpunten: Not a single Con but Wishlist Able to produce a customer credit easily
Customer history sorted there category in addition to the default date taken
A user field that can be used to sort and filter customers by a unique run code
A 4x2 grid or similar for showing product catalogue as we have to many products for the single item view

HS is a great order writing app. it has changed my life, my company's life & my sales reps lives

Larry W.
president
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: as i explained in all the other questions, handshake simplifies and speeds up order writing, order transmission, submitting possible orders to clients, the many reports help alot, and on and on. handshake is AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF MY BUSINESS. don't know how i got along with out it, and don't know how i could get along without it in the future. keep up the good work

Pluspunten: handshake is easy to use, lots of options, speeds up the order writing & transmission process, great customer service

Minpunten: there are some features that i wish could be changed, and most eventually get changed, but not all
for example, i wish a product could be listed on more than one category

Happy handshaking

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Michael I.
Chief Operating Officer
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great. We are able to service customers with technology that is advanced and feels cutting edge. Customers love the pictures and being to see you new items. We’re now starting to offer programs through handshake and I have also benefit from having an online website which is in past What is an underappreciated feature by chex.

Pluspunten: We get hundreds of handshake orders every week from customers big and small.
The onboarding was fantastic and I enjoyed my weekly calls with their integration specialist.
The software was flexible and was able to adapt to our company needs.

Minpunten: The sync had unanticipated challenges and though improvements are being made created some issues for customers. The development has been slow for custom features that are company specify.

Using Handshake at Tradeshows

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Meagan D.
Office Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In our business, we do trade shows with sales teams and then we also do trade shows without sales teams. When we do the shows on our own, we need our own ordering software. Handshake was perfect for what we were doing and very affordable. It is refreshing to have a system like this available to small businesses.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and modern interface are great! Adding customers, accepting payment, printing order copies was all very easy with Handshake. The ability to pay for the service in small time periods was very accommodating to our business. Other services required longer contracts, were more expensive, and less user friendly.

Minpunten: Since it was not our main ordering software, we were not able to use all of the features to our highest advantage. That is not really a fault of Handshake, however.

Happy Handshaker

Meg K.
Marketing Product Manager + Brand Team Lead
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working with the Handshake team to launch the app and online experience to our teams and customers was nearly flawless. Some programs can cause "pain and suffering" but I've never been frustrated with using the system. I think that's partly because the Handshake onboarding team taught me so well but also because the software is so easy to use.

Pluspunten: Handshake has brought efficiencies to our sales and fulfillment process. We've also been able to use it to take our inventory, saving us hundreds of hours of manual work. Our branches are able to fulfill orders faster which makes our customers happier too! HSDO has helped our customers order more product from us and opened up time to have more meaningful conversations with our reps too.

Minpunten: This is quite minor but I wish there was a bit more I could do for our online, customer facing portal. But really, that's just a cherry on top.

Absolutely the best ordering system for sales reps

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Theresa J.
Operations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Your sales reps can place orders on the iPads offline while visiting your customers, and then sync the order at a later time. It lets them show high res images of your products and color/size options. The team is incredibly helpful when it comes to setting the system up in the way that works best for you.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are system shutdowns and it takes a while to get it back up. But that's not that bad, since you can always use the iPad and order things and sync when it's back up.

Handshake is what you need for POS

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018
James T.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Extremely easy to use and effective software, outstanding responsive support. Highly recommend company and product.

Pluspunten: Handshake makes inventory management, POS, product upload a breeze. Beyond, handling our POS, we often turn to handshake just to quickly access skus and product images as reference because of its ease of use. It also serves as our primary source for CSV organized exchange of product and price information. Highly recommended.

Minpunten: Would like to see it on Android as well as iOS.

I love that it is easy, simple, and quick!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017
Chrissy B.
Office Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What I like most about Handshake is that it is a simple set up process to enter customers and products and customer service is great! It also has Q & A section and tutorials available which is so helpful.

Minpunten: What I like least about the software is that it needs to be available on tablets also not just ipads/iphones. I would also like to be able to run reports from the desktop version instead of switching between the ipad and computer.

Happy Rep agency

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
William W.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using Handshake for over 5 years and it’s helped me grow my business from one rep to 10. We sell products for 16 different manufactures and it’s has become my teams sales catalog. Can’t see doing outside sales any other way.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of order entry for my reps in the field and the ease of updating multiple lines.

Minpunten: It not available for other platforms like android or windows. Price breaks do not add up when a product has multiple variants.

I have found the app easier to use than other apps in the past.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Jose G.
Purchasing manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It saves me a lot of time in placing my orders and I like that it gives me a total for my order right away.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of finding products by category and brands, I often skip ordering from another vendor because using handshake will save me time.

Minpunten: I don't like that when using the camera feature I have to press camera before every use, I would be happier if after each scan it would just automatically go to my camera.

Great for Trade Shows

Bethany T.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that it includes images and sends the customer pictures of what they ordered. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so being able to remind them with pictures of what they ordered is fabulous.

Minpunten: Does not track inventory levels. I would love to put my inventory numbers in before a trade show so that I don't oversell beyond what I have in stock.
It would also be great if we could invoice customers. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so we often don't collect payment information from them at the time that they order. Then we have to call them before we ship their order to collect credit card information. I would love to be able to email them and invoice them directly from Handshake.

Easy to use - really intuitive

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Theresa J.
Operations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Our sales reps range from 25 to 65, and all of them can handle using Handshake without problems! It's really simple to place an order, and follows a really intuitive path to getting the order in.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are disconnects with using the program - like their servers will be down or you can't sign in. But that happens rarely.

I use handshake to enter orders in my role in outside sales.

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018
Jessica S.
Account Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love being able to enter orders in the field, so they are place din real time. The product images are right next to the description, making it very easy to review the orders with the customer.

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to integrate the items that are out of stock with this software, so we would not be able to place an item that is currently out of stock. Right now we have to make sure we are always aware of what is on the out of stock report, which our company sends as a daily email.

Saves hours of time on order entry.

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Isaiah L.
Marketing Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saving hours of order entry time and order taking time.

Pluspunten: I like most about eliminating double entry of orders. It connects automatically into our accounting software. It's great to take the app as our catalog and skim through the products with a breeze. Being able to email the customer the copy of the order with the images is a great feature.

Minpunten: When syncing, it's hard to troubleshoot what could cause the error. The system doesn't tell us exactly what is causing the sync error. UPC numbers has input manually. It doesn't sync with the accounting software automatically. Also new items takes longer to setup due to manual UPC update.

Great for University Students!

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019
Corine T.
Frontend Intern
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I would say that my experience with Handshake has been very good. I think that Handshake offers a lot of opportunities for students, besides just job opportunities. It also lists campus events and question/answer forums where students can ask about specific jobs or the job hunting process. It also lets you schedule appointments which is great if you are on campus.

Pluspunten: I think that Handshake is really good for University students to use. My University uses it and every student automatically gets an account. Handshake is also good at trying to tailor recommended jobs according to your preferences. It also gives students the opportunity to connect with other students and ask questions about the job hunting process.

Minpunten: What I least like about this software is that it enables anyone to send you messages like spam and people who are "recruiting" for jobs that have nothing to do with your industry. It is annoying to get an email about someone trying to offer my a job as a teacher when my industry is actually software engineering.

Handshake is a Small Business’s Best Friend

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Alan R.
Business Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Handshake really simplifies my order processing experience. Both at trade shows and in the studio, Handshake adds a level of professionalism in the appearance and clarity of the order and shipping-related documents we create. And the customer service team at Handshake is great to work with and very responsive to even our most trivial questions.

Pluspunten: Handshake software is easy to use and makes order-taking and acknowledgement a snap - particularly in busy trade show environments. Product lists are easy to load and update. While I don’t use it yet, I’m excited at the prospect of using the invoicing function as well

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to update the product list on my iPad as well as on my laptop

Handshake has made entering and submitting orders incredibly easy and efficient....love it!

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Brian S.
Account manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Able to fix mistakes easily. Can change and duplicate orders in a flash. It flows extremely well with between customers and inventory.

Minpunten: They added the ability to take notes on a customer...so nothing comes to mind. The fact that there are constant updates, means that it is constantly improving.

Dependable, Effective, User friendly

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
Emily T.
Receptionist Sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Every customer now receives a well written, organized packing slip and invoice. Each order gets taken to the back for other workers to start pulling it and now there is less waiting time since there is hardly any confusion.

Pluspunten: I enjoy how easy it is to use, I love the simple format and it makes my job a lot more easier and organized.

Minpunten: I don't like how sometimes it will crash..Although it always comes back with the option to go back to the order you were working on. There's not much else to say!

GreatProduct

Account Manager
Openbare veiligheid, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use as long as it is only on one devise. I use to have it both on my iPad and iPhone but they could not since correctly.

Pluspunten: Easy to use to send packing list or quotes to customers.

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a sub category. In other words having location 1 with a list of product and then location 2 etc.

As a non tech 68 year old I was apprehensive, now I can't imagine doing without it.

David J.
consultant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simplifies the whole ordering process. Having a current inventory status info lowers Back orders.
ease of operation

Minpunten: Using the flagging operation is of the CIR is tedious. The result with a single order with both credits and order. these should be able to separate and compare numbers

Territory sales

Matt S.
Teritory sales
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simply put I get back my time with handshake. I do not have to write down orders or enter them in my lap top computer. It is in real time.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of entering orders before I leave my accounts

Minpunten: If you can find something you don’t like about Handshake you had better bet that they will fix it fast.

Time Saving App for ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019
Am S.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its simple and easy to use, add products, check orders, order history and reports. Its great application for tracking orders at trade shows & exhibitions.

Minpunten: a few time face issue in leading credit card information, however its great experience to use Handshake.