Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over Dynamics 365

Geïntegreerde bedrijfsmanagementoplossing die financiële, klantrelatie- en supply chain-processen automatiseert.

Meer informatie over Dynamics 365

3.965 reviews worden weergegeven

Ty C.
Lead Business System Analyst
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"Dynamics in a league of it's own"

Opmerkingen: I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pluspunten: I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Minpunten: I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Sandile N.
Information Technology
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review"

Opmerkingen: Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pluspunten: I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you on the bleeding edge. From a value point of view, Dynamics is serious. What you escape the case can't be moved by any contender to be specific, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get a similar utility from a Salesforce execution. Salesforce and contenders likewise don't have anything like Azure. Having the entirety of your business application biological system under such an umbrella is staggeringly amazing.

Minpunten: With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Matthew R.
Loss Adjuster
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

"Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled"

Opmerkingen: I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pluspunten: It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Minpunten: The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data. Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day) The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently) But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree. Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE? This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Brian K.
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

"Microsoft: Dynamics 365 in a league of it's own; A great suite of products"

Pluspunten: Elements 365 accompanies a full cluster of highlights and usefulness that permits following of customers, interchanges, possibilities, openings, and the full connection with your contacts. It's mix with standpoint and capacity to be hand crafted as far as fields and perspectives gives it a possibility to include and cover all your organization's needs.

Minpunten: With the online transformation, we have run into scarcely any issues, anyway we do inconsistently run into moderate execution. This isn't often, anyway when it occurs (slow page restores, especially in the arranging instrument) it might be anguishing for our customers. Working out the value can be genuinely tangled when arranging custom features and besides following security and occupations receives an intentional methodology to check security of data and insurance.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020
Timothy J.
Director of IT
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2020

"Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options"

Opmerkingen: I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pluspunten: The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Minpunten: With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2020
Jeremiah S.
Director of Technology
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"CRM with lots of buildout potential"

Opmerkingen: Dynamics 365 has been instrumental in our sales teams ability to manage and track prospects and contacts throughout the opportunity and sales lifecycle.

Pluspunten: Dynamics 365 comes with a full array of features and functionality that allows tracking of clients, communications, prospects, opportunities, and the full relationship with your contacts. It's integration with outlook and ability to be custom designed in terms of fields and views gives it a potential to encompass and cover all your company's needs.

Minpunten: Building out the functionality can be somewhat complicated when designing custom features and additionally tracking security and roles takes a measured approach to verify security of data and privacy.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Laura E.
Marketing Director
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Was hoping to get more value out of the LinkedIn acquisition"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been neutral. I like that it is Microsoft and that it fits well into our stack, but the actual use of the system itself has proven quite difficult.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this product is that is a part of an integrates with the Microsoft suite of tools, which we use heavily in our business.

Minpunten: In general, the look and feel could use some work. On top of that, a couple confusing design choices have been made on the marketing module with the Parent Contact / Lead distinction. It basically requires us to duplicate entries to mail some of lists.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Amarachukwu A.
Free lancer
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best solfware so far."

Opmerkingen: Microsoft Dynamics is amazing.

Pluspunten: What else am I looking for since I have Microsoft Dynamics 365. The best solfware I have used in the pass years. I like it's unique cloud base services, it's flexibility in creating a process that flow to enable multiple communication and the ability to share data easily.

Minpunten: Microsoft Dynamics required expert developer to operate the system because the first time I used it I was a bit frustrated and it takes me longer time to setup and learn

Team Lead Sales/ Solutions Architect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

"Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review"

Pluspunten: The aspect I like most about the software is how easy it is to create a process flow to enable two or more entities to communicate or be able to share data and information together very easy.
How to simplify your apps after creating an entity.

Minpunten: The creation of plugins and working on some certain calculated fields its sometimes time consuming.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020
Javier M.
Tech support
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020

"Dynamics greats"

Opmerkingen: Well help me to make a better plan about my costumers and provider, help me to manage my projects, time to response, a date to conclude all my task.

Pluspunten: Easily to use, very helpfull about to keep control about duties, reduce costs, increase profitability, optimal resource management

Minpunten: pricing about it, cause it's too easy to performance

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020
Faruk A.
Head of Growth
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

"Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM"

Opmerkingen: We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it. As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action. I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pluspunten: Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft
CRM gets the job done
Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive
CRM structure for the leads and potentials
Customization options
Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting
Access management is better than many other CRMs

Minpunten: The user interface can be improved
The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors
It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020
Oussama L.
technician
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020

"dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks"

Opmerkingen: from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pluspunten: during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Minpunten: one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020
Keegan D.
Entrepreneur
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!"

Opmerkingen: It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pluspunten: All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Minpunten: The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Gytis C.
Engineer
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

"Dynamics 365"

Opmerkingen: That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pluspunten: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Minpunten: Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020
Agnes M.
Technical Engineer
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

"Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies"

Opmerkingen: I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pluspunten: The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics. The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time. We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process. Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Minpunten: The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!"

Opmerkingen: Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pluspunten: This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Minpunten: This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Suthan C.
Senior Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019

"This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac"

Opmerkingen: Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pluspunten: Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Minpunten: It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019
Nagish K.
IT Officer
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018

"Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together"

Opmerkingen: Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pluspunten: Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Minpunten: It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018
Alfredo R.
ventas
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful"

Pluspunten: 1296/5000
Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance.
Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button.
What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc.
Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning. The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Minpunten: A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company.
Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts.
Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use. Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry. Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list. Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too. You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users. Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that. It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Shashank P.
Student
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

"Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review"

Opmerkingen: It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various other customer service options. It's customization options are also very easy to use allowing you to optimise your experience. However there are some negatives mainly being the slow data upload speed due to it's cloud based saving experience, it's mobile experience is also not too great as it runs very slowly. Duplicate contacts are also a hassle to deal with in this software. Overall great software to use with just some minor problems that can be fixed.

Pluspunten: Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Minpunten: The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM"

Opmerkingen: Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pluspunten: Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Minpunten: The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Senior Business Analyst MS Dynamics CRM
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019

"Dynamics 365 for Sales"

Pluspunten: - Its very intuitive specially after the unified interface introduced by Microsoft we have a seamless interface across all platforms including Web, Tablet, Mobile.
- Integration with any system including MS office, Outlook, Dynamics AX, NAV, GP is pretty straightforward after the advent of CDS platform.
- The power platform (Power BI, MS Flow, Power Apps) is a power pack of creating very handy utilities for your business.
- With power apps i have created multiple apps for my business users with zero programming skills.
-Power BI platform allows you to create comprehensive reports using OOB templates available for Sales, Service Management etc.
- The licensing is pretty straight forward and generous. With one Customer engagement license i was able to utilize almost everything under the Dynamics 365 umbrella including power apps, power BI and MS Flow etc.

Minpunten: - The mobile application is not very great. There are very frequent crashes and it just doesn't provide that experience which an end user expects out of such a great platform. However, MS had made up for it by introducing the power apps feature.
- Some features are just too hard to implement. It all looks good from the list of features that the platform has to offer but when you actually want to implement it, the data required to simulate that feature is a piece of work e.g. Sales AI, Relationship Assistant

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Obvious P.
Bookkeeper
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2020

"Microsoft Dynamics : A suitable customer relationship management software"

Opmerkingen: I used Microsoft dynamics together with other Microsoft software programs such as office 365. I observed that the program is a enterprise resource planing program suitable for customer relationship management.

Pluspunten: It offers a well-known client experience thus offers the conventional look and feel of a Microsoft item. In case you are acquainted with Office items or you are utilizing SharePoint at work for your framework, at that point this is a strong choice to consider.
It works the same locally or in the cloud. Users can utilize Dynamics Customer Relationship Management in case you are utilizing on-premise information stockpiling, are 100% in the cloud, or utilizing a half breed arrangement of information the board.
Microsoft dynamics doesn't expect users to buy framework. There are zero foundation ventures that users should make. Users are not required to keep up this stage either, in light of the fact that Microsoft handles everything at their end. The duty of users is basic: input significant data into the Customer Relationship Management framework, at that point use it.

Minpunten: It is streamlined to work with other Microsoft items. Microsoft Dynamic expects users to know their stuff, thus at the point when new businesses initially get moving, the business procedure may not be as smooth as it should be. There probably won't be an information following instrument or system set up to catch client information, potential leads, and other basic data for the business channel. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes does not take into account server code alteration.

• Beoordeeld op 25-1-2020
Senior Vice President, Technology
Public relations en communicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

"Microsoft Dynamics 365 is great for CRM and PSA"

Opmerkingen: We switched from Salesforce to D365 because we needed a more cost-effective system that would allow us to track our work from open opportunities to project completion (i.e., seamlessly go from CRM to PSA functionality). The D365 UI did take some getting used to after being on Salesforce for so long, but once we got used to it, the D365 UI is very easy to use and intuitive. Our transition was fairly smooth (it was just a 3-month project) and we have been very happy with the switch.

Pluspunten: There are a few things that I really love about Dynamics 365 (D365):
1. It has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) modules. With many other CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), the CRM and PSA modules are completely separate systems and you have to spend time and money integrating them.
2. It is fully integrated with Office 365. In other systems, connecting to Outlook or Excel can be a hassle and/or feel like you're going "ouside" the system. With D365, working in and out of Office 365 is just seamless.
3. The cost! D365 is extremely cost effective, especially when compared to Salesforce.

Minpunten: My two big dislikes for D365 are:
1. In order to fully administer the system, you need to be both a D365 admin and an Office 365 admin since some functions (like adding new users or exporting audit logs) require you to go into the admin screens of both systems to accomplish it.
2. The system can often be very "Microsoft," meaning that some things are both incredibly powerful and helpful, but also incredibly finicky and/or difficult to use... all at the same time.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018
Profesor de inglés
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

"This software makes decisions easier because the integrated data is available with a touch"

Opmerkingen: It's a CRM quite easy to use

Pluspunten: Easy to use, not expensive, simply to navigate.
Integration with Outlook available for e-mailing. Its templates are very useful for comunicate news or tips to a sales team. Integration with other Microsoft products is great too.
Easy to customize, even a non-technical person can create new contacts, accounts,etc is going to be very easy with Dynamics, no programming knowledge needed.
Customer support is good with the FAQ and options that are really needed.
I can bulk data to One Drive and access it syncronized with my desktop.
If you make entries in a place with no internet, all data will be syncronized once internet connection is restablished.
It has a lot of add-ons.
The mobile app is useful for checking reports or access data when visiting customers or not in front of a desktop computer.
This CRM design allows organize all clients by categories and access them very fast and easy and remember the client history or important things of the last contact or visit.
All functions you need are easily available wth a click or touch.
There are apps available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Minpunten: It has problems when an update is released.
Is not user-friendly for new users or beginners.
Requires a long customization to start running
Sign in mobile app is too slow. Too much response time.
Excesive windows, tabs and screens can make it difficult to first time users. It needs a better menu.
It only supports Internet Explorer based browsers.
A little bit slow to data input if not customized, many fields not relly needed.
Sessions time out is a cumbersome problem. Although it may be necessary for security I do not like it because many times a talking with a customer takes a long time and it's very, very important.
Poor and difficult integration with Gmail may be a problem.
No chat easily available.
It's slow to save data because it's cloud based. It depends on internet speed.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018