Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Everhour

Software voor urenregistratie met budgettering, toekomstgerichte resourceplanning, kostenregistratie, visuele dashboards en flexibele rapporten.

Meer informatie over Everhour

Reviews filteren (272)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Everhour eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (272)

Paul G.
Paul G.
CEO in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

David C.
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everhour Review

5 2 jaar geleden

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

2 jaar geleden

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Skyler R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and Trello

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

A few things I wish were better would be: • A direct integration with Data Studio. • The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording. • The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

vorige maand

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Nick W.
Director in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

1 4 jaar geleden

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well. They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability. It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task. And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address. It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB - but then that really defeats the whole point of the software! Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix. They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions. Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response. I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Reactie Everhour

4 jaar geleden

Hi Nick, Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises. We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Carolina A.
Graphic designer in Brazilië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The best tool to organize your working time

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Daniel A.
Founder in VS

Excellent, just excellent

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Roshni S.
Sr. Business Analyst & Scrum Master in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Loving Everhour so far

5 2 jaar geleden

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features. I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system. There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :) Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods. Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards . This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Bas V.
CTO in Nederland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Fan from day 1

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory. Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

2 jaar geleden

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Martin P.
Martin P.
HR Consultant in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Good software for time tracking

5 2 jaar geleden

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Brooke B.
Client Concierge in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Simplified Our Project Management and Billing Dramatically!

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We found it easy to set up and use. There was definitely a ramp-up when it came to learning new ways to accomplish our goals, but I feel that Everhour was not difficult to switch to when we were ready.

It integrates cleanly with Asana and allows us to have real-time data in Asana about time spent on projects. It allows us to more quickly evaluate our fixed fee projects in light of the time we are taking on the projects. The billing is tied directly to Asana projects, so it eliminates user errors with users trying to determine where to track their time appropriately.

There are a few aspects of the software that are not intuitive, but we have still managed to find the information needed to edit what we need to. I feel that the tutorials aren't very fully built out. It would be nice to have more detail in using some of the features such as editing existing time/projects and report creation.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Brooke, thanks for the feedback!

Jeffrey M.
Partner in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task. - Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning. - The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals. - The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

2 jaar geleden

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie W.
Julie W.
VP Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Redactor de fútbol in Venezuela
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The time is gold

4 3 jaar geleden

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Benjamin W.
Freelance Software Engineer in Denemarken
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done. - Very responsive and helpful support! - Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster! - I can build detailed reports of my work for clients - Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow - The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

2 jaar geleden

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Markus K.
CEO in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations

No API

3 jaar geleden

Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Loren P.
Principal in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

5 vorige maand Nieuw

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

vorige maand

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Daniel Y.
Creative Director in Mexico
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use - Clean interface. Responsive design. - Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools - Affordable

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick - You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

5 jaar geleden

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Kory L.
Kory L.
Sales Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Localisation Engineer in Nederland
51-200 werknemers

Great tool to track your working time

5 3 jaar geleden

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

3 jaar geleden

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Matthew O.
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Everhour Rocks!

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates
HMP Management
[email protected]

Easy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Mike A.
Mike A.

The perfect solution for UpBuild

5 5 jaar geleden

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review.

Brenden J.

Fantastic Software!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been extremely impressed by Everhour from design, to speed, to support it is all top notch.

Everhour fits seamlessly into Asana. It is though Asana themselves designed this into their software. It works perfectly!

I can't think of any features that are missing.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Brenden, thanks for this review! We currently integrate with QBO in terms of invoicing, do you want to integrate for payroll?

Jessica W.
Operations Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

5 2 jaar geleden

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional. - The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust. - The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Daniel R.
Industrial Engineer in Colombia
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Un click from my Trello integration. From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time. And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too. Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

2 jaar geleden

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

Alecia D.
Designer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great time tracking through Asana

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!