Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CleanCloud

Revolutionaire POS-software voor stomerijen en wasserettes, geschikt voor elk apparaat. Ook ophaal- en bezorgapps voor iOS en Android.

Meer informatie over CleanCloud

Easy of use and integrates well to our system.

Beoordelingen van CleanCloud

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CleanCloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 189 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CleanCloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (189)

Tony
Tony
President in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Larry
CEO in Canada
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

CleanCloud is the way to go!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been very happy with all the Cleancloud personal and there customer support team is awesome.

Cleancloud is the third POS I've integrated since the year 1996. My first POS was purchased and converted to franchise use only. The second did not fulfill half of their promises so I went to the Clean Show to check out who was available. Cleancloud was already integrated with my assisted assembly and their pricing was substantially lower that the main players. The Customer App , Driver App and Customer Portal were all functions that I was looking for to up my customer experience. Those features along with heat seal labels, assisted assembly, access from any computer or cell phone and a very user friendly interface made the choice easy for me.

CleanCloud has been around for 7 or 8 years mainly in Europe, Africa and Asia but North America was a new market for them when I signed up. While the original setup was not difficult, there was alot to consider and cover when setting up a new POS. At that time, their manual, training videos, and onboarding was a little weak, but since then they set up the CleanCloud University for set-up and employee training.

Sergio
GM in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Supper POS software

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I very happy and satisfied to start using clean cloud, after being operating in US prior with another app platform, that i was able to fulfill the holes that the past software need it to have fix or integrate.

I was able to deployed in less than one week , having to switch from and older software. I also found the new tools as all in one POS that help a single stores to integrate door dash and control communications with the costumers trough marketing or txt communications.

The integrations require a little of software education, that can get a little confuse for maximum efficacy. But going over the manuals and video tutorial helps.

nagi
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

BAD BAD BAD

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

in the beginning the price! but they increase it.

customer service! I lost lots of money because of the customer service. to fix a problem it take weeks or maybe never

3 weken geleden

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service Nagi, I hope we were able to fix the issue.

General Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

CleanCloud replaced our Fabricare

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been good, support has been helpful. Understand that it is still a relatively new software and is still improving.

Offers the ability to chat live with support and also submit suggestions for items you would like to see customized or changed.

Fabricare system had more reports and ease of use on many features

4 maanden geleden

Thanks John, glad to hear the overall experience has been good so far and that you're making use of the ability to subit feature requests!

Wajahat
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Gene
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great tool foor growing your business.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love the people and the knowledge they have. They are easy to work with and i love the webnars when they do updates. Great communication.

I love the tracking of the orders for the customer. I appreciate the fact that every customer is updated through the process from when it is picked up to when it is delivered. The fact that they can get updates via text or email allows me to close more deals with customers knowing they have control during the process.

The lack of flexibilty in your payment plan. I prefure payment mid month for the next month but they only allow on the first of the month and you cant prepay unless you pay the whole year i. Advance.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback Gene - great to hear you find the webinars useful!

Ronak
Business owner in VS

Worth every penny

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience with them. So far so good.

I love the ease of use when it comes to working the platform and teaching my employees how to use it. I really like how customers receive text messages when the orders are done as well as progress updates. I also like their metrics and ability to see this and their monthly generate reports

None that I can think of. I have not had any issues to complain about.

3 maanden geleden

That's amazing Ronak, nice to hear you like the text messaging feature.

CEO in Australië

Cleancloud is a excellent software provider for the Dry Cleaning Industry

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nothing but outstanding, from commencement todate they have over achieved

There ability to undertake updates and service

UK we are in Australia, but not a shoe stooeer

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review, we're thrilled to hear you're so happy with the software and service

Sébastien
CEO in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

An excellent partner in our development

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Ease of implementation, white-label application, the possibility of push notifications, the quality of after-sales service

The way to handle deposits at the same address but with distinct users

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback Sébastien, I'm pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience.

Mary
Magic Office Guru in VS

Brought All of Our Data into One Place

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CleanCloud has let us put all of our customers, their orders, and their payments in one location. It allows us to email and text our customers directly from within the app, notifies our customers when their payments have been declined, sends out automated service reminders, as well as when the driver is on the way, the order has been picked up, and the order has been delivered. I no longer have to maintain multiple databases of customer records, because they are all in one place. While we have struggled a bit with metrics to find very specific information, our overall experience with CleanCloud has been very positive. Their customer service team is prompt, the webinars keep us informed of changes, and they are always working to make the software better.

My favorite features of CleanCloud are the ability to keep all of my customer data and sales in one place, automated reminders for service, and ease of use for employees.

There are some areas for improvement including routing and metrics. To be fair, however, routing for our company is exceedingly difficult.

saoud
Founder & Manager in Qatar
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Amit
Manager in VS

Clean Cloud POS Review for Laundromat

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Easy to use, and it can be installed on any devices, along with remote management as well.

Doordash feature, as it has not yet turned any sales.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks Amit. Have you looked at our Facebook Community pages? We've got customers there using Doordash and I'm sure they'd be happy to share their learnings and offer some advice https://www.facebook.com/groups/151508350110336/

Peter

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

NURIT
OWNER in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

SUPER GOOD

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VERY GOOD SYSTEM

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

Bruce
President in Canada
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer. The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Sarah
Managing Director in VK
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Cloud based. Great value for money Really aids workflow and staff management Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Can be a bit clunky in its operation Some extra accountancy features would be good.

enrico
owner in Canada

CleanCloud review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Casey
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Customer service

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Manuel
CEO in Panama
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Best Option for Laundries

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

1. Easy to use 2. Easy to implement 3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues) 4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Jeff
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great value for the $

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really happy with my decision to use CleanCloud to take my laundry business to the next level.

Price, ease of deployment...we were up and running in 1 day...including employee training!

Can be tricky to connect with support....rarely needed however.

Kendra

Clean Cloud saved me TIME

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellence experience. They also submit suggestions for improvements for features that they do not offer.

Order and customer tracking and inventory is the best use for us.

There isn't an option for international payments. Once that feature is added I will definitely use it.

Haydemar
Sales Promoter in VS
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Your business faster CleanCloud

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IT SAVES US A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THE PAYMENT METHOD IS MORE DIDACTIC AND ORGANIZED SINCE WE HAVE A SALES REPORT PER SELLER
IS A FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES EASE IN PROCESS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO DETERMINE THE PROGRESS OF OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK

IT IS A VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE US EASIER THE PROCESSES AND MANAGEMENT OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS; BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN REGISTER CLIENTS, PROCESS OUR LOTS, KNOW THE STOCK OF THE PRODUCTS. THUS CREATING A SALES PANEL PER EMPLOYEE THAT ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVERIES AND PICK UP.THIS INCREASES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU CAN CARRY OUT YOUR WORK ANYWHERE DUE TO ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT

WHEN YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS IT CAN BE A BIT TEDIOUS AND THE SCHEME CAUSES SOME CONFUSION. YOUR TELEPHONE ATTENTION IS NOT OPTIMAL

Matt
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

A great value for the feature set

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Given the feature set/willingness to enhance/ease-of-use and deployment/integrations with external systems, CleanCloud seems best-in-class for my use.

Strong support, consideration of feature enhancements, continuous improvement, robust feature set, impressive integrations.

Some workflows (UX) are a bit cumbersome, or non-intuitive. A couple issues have haunted us for a while.

Maryam
Managing Director in Nigeria
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Could be cheaper for African users

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Was suitable for my business in the beginning but became complicated and expensive overtime.

The accessibility from any device although they could improve the mobile version.

The cost of purchasing sms units is too expensive.