Over Proposify

Stroomlijn je verkoopproces met aantrekkelijk ontworpen voorstellen waarmee je sneller deals kunt sluiten. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen.

Meer informatie over Proposify

User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part.

Also some functionality can be a bit unstable or slower to respond.

Beoordelingen van Proposify

Waar voor je geld

Proposify heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 266 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Proposify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (266)

Business Owner
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Invaluable for getting more work in and winning proposals

5,0 9 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Susan
Susan
Director in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Love it.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good so far (it's only been a few weeks). Very easy to see the status of your proposals and I love the links to Infusionsoft and the ability to automate followup which were both missing in our previous software.

Beautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.

Set up of our template was a little daunting but we used Belt Creative to help us which was well worth the investment.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Susan, thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our software. Fantastic that Belt Creative helped you get started, and that your clients are impressed! That's really great feedback, and we're excited for you to continue seeing the benefits of Proposify. Definitely let us know your thoughts at the six-month and 12-month marks! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in India
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Pros and cons of Proposify

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Proposify is nice as it fullfill our current requirements quite well hence one can go with Proposify software if they wanna have right workflow management tool.

Our dependency with CRM tools is based on our current requirements and the main reason of using Proposify is to have perfect documents signature as well as ideal workflow management system which could automate the process and here Proposify did it job quite well.

The efficiency of using other tools in collaboration with Proposify is not that good as for handling and improving documents that is required. Hence this is something where our team felt the improvement is required.

Principal Consultant in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great software but pricier than competition

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We like it but it is twice the price of a fairly competitive alternative. As we are adding additional staff that also write proposals we may move to another platform.

The proposals look fantastic and the client delivery and experience is flawless.

The editing is somewhat difficult and there is a bit of a learning curve. Also cutting and pasting does not function from the web browser editor.

Catalina
Owner in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great in concept but buggy as hell

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it WAS a great product. It's going through growing pains but they don't seem to be growing out of it anytime fast. The support is somewhat responsive although 9/10 I get a canned response that doesn't really answer my question. If you are using the exact same template over and over again with no changes then you will probably have no issues but if you build a custom proposal for your clients it will be a frustrating task.

I love how it streamlines our proposal presentation to clients. We are able to quickly produce proposals that look beautiful and help us close... when there are no changes needed to be made to the template.

In seems that over the past few years the dev consistency has gone down a lot. There are a lot of feature updates but more and more bugs. Simple things that should be flushed out before deployment are not being done and this has been something I have seen for over a year and a half. The biggest issue so far has been pricing tables. You're prompted to update to the new tables but it never works. Support just tells you to do a few workarounds and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We don't have time to teach our entire team how to navigate the bugs. Before that there was a bug with being able to update simple text, you couldn't select a text box and you had to refresh every time. Before that, your templates would load blurry and then you had to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page then back up to be able to edit anything. I used to love this software so much but I don't know what happened. It went from saving us time to costing us time and causing hours of frustration. A common phrase of frustration in our office is "Why Proposify" WHY???" I am in the process of looking for an alternate to move my entire team to.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Catalina! Thanks for leaving your review. Feedback like yours helps us get better! Customizing templates can sometimes be challenging. We now offer a custom template service, where our designers work with clients to create dream proposal templates! We also offer consultations to help our customers build better custom templates. Please let us know if these services are right for you and your team. We have received customer feedback about the pricing tables and have launched an internal team to focus on improving this experience. Our VP of Product would like to hear more about your experience, to help improve the overall product and your direct experience with Proposify. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and we will get you in touch.

Matthew
Matthew
CEO & Founder in Nederland
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Helping automate my freelance business

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. My need was to cut down in repetitive work in creating proposals and sending out contracts to be signed. An impressive feature is the ability to create dynamic proposals where clients can add on options and the total sum is adjusted accordingly.

This is a complete package. I needed a tool that would allow me to dynamically create proposals, but also send out regular documents like NDA's to be signed digitally. Proposify solves this for me and add extra features. It is relatively easy to create a document (proposal/contract) from scratch using their design interface. Even though it is a bit unintuitive at times, it gets the job done. Creating snippets of content for later use is a definite benefit. Even better is the seemless integrations with Harvest, creating an invoice from a proposal when it is signed, and importing contacts from Harvest. This automated approach is saving me a bunch of time.

No integration yet with Everhour, since I was considering switching time tracking solution from Harvest. No integration with Asana to create a project within a team upon signing, but this might be (too) nice to have :) No integration either with a tool like PieSync to import contacts in general.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review. So great to hear how Proposify is helping you create dynamic sales docs! We also appreciate your integration feedbackwe'll share it with our team. Happy closing!

Mustafa
Business Development Consultant in Saoedi-Arabië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Out of Scope Reach to our Clients

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to build my proposal with just fews clicks and moving it directly to my client with ability to review details about how my customers view and understand from their behavior details about how they interact with it.

Easily to modify and build your proposal template, and easy to maintain it to deliver to your customers

Less relative templates of the proposals

3 jaar geleden

Hi Mustafa, thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Proposify and that the client viewing metrics are valuable (having proposal insight is such a game-changer). Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Shaun
Web Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for small businesses developing proposals for bigger projects.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience with support, I've had little to query as its very easy to use and customise.

The library of content and examples is especially helpful. We've been able to develop proposals for our product offering and customise completely for every client.

I would love integration between my FreeAgent.com account when a proposal has been authorised to automate the invoicing process.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Shaun, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We'll be sure to share your integration suggestion with our team. Happy closing!

Dinos
Dinos
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Churning out proposals faster than typing “lets send them a proposal”…

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’d choose Proposify over many of the others out there in the marketplace since it has everything I need to create proposals and good looking ones that win clients for my company.

UI is great, functionality helps get good looking proposals out there fast. Pricing tables with options and wonderful and the integrations are good too.

Not much…wish it would integrate with QuickBooks Payments in addition to Stripe, or just offer another payment processor integration like WePay or *something* so I wouldn’t even need to integrate my accounting system.

Dorothy
CEO/Founder in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Proposal Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched from PandaDoc to Proposify. It's a much better cost-benefit. There is really nothing in PandaDocs that is not in Proposify and frankly I got the hang of Proposify much quicker. Customer support is quick and very helpful

Its very easy to use. User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part,

It might be nice to have a little more flexibility with the pricing charts that you lay in.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Dorothy, thanks for leaving us a review. Welcome to the Proposify family, we're glad to have you! We're also glad to hear your feedback - our team is constantly working to make Proposify an even more powerful tool, and we genuinely appreciate any and all comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Raj
Raj
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Decent proposal management software

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The proposal templates are helpful in creating documents quickly and easily. It also allows for tracking the progress of the proposal and requesting the e-signature.

The mobile version of Proposify is not efficient. The application does not allow right-clicking a misspelled word.

Josh
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A Proposal tool for big kids

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com

I save all my different versions of proposals and can mix and match different sections as needed for each client. Helps to have a library of sections, different contracts, etc. The delivery, editing, and signing is all in one place. It sends us both a PDF version with signatures to file after closing. Uses great code snippets to automatically fill in the client name, the cost, etc to make each one somewhat custom. I get notified in my email when my prospect views the proposal (which is exciting). It looks a lot more professional when they get the nice designed email with a button to click and the proposal deck is laid out with a nav bar. Takes you from minor leagues (with silly word docs or PDF attachments) to big leagues, especially as a digital agency.

It's definitely not a design tool so I have a hard time getting the layout and design of the proposal to look the way I want. It's fairly limited in what it can do in that respect so we build pieces (images) offline and then paste the image into the proposal sometimes. Otherwise, for what it is, it's pretty good at helping me put together a good looking proposal. It's just not an Adobe product or anything. The way content pieces in the library are saved and edited is somewhat confusing and I've struggled to replace everything after deleting templates and then losing content pieces.

Marketing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Creating professional proposals is a quick process!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Proposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.

I like that the proposals created with this software truly just look good. The proposals are very attractive overall and knowing this builds even more confidence when crafting the proposals. The entire platform is very intuitive and you can quickly get started with the built-in design templates. I love the Stripe integration as well because sometimes I do not want to have to send clients a separate invoice after sending them the proposal. So this integration feature saves me a lot of time.

I would like to see additional templates added over time.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Our design team is always working to add more professional and beautiful proposals to our template gallery, so stay tuned! Great to hear that Proposify is helping you close more deals and grow your business - keep it up, and best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Julia
Owner in Oostenrijk
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Essential for sales tracking

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It definitely makes the sales process and tracking thereof easier as you can document together all steps along the way.

The best feature are the templates for various industry. I use this soft and I recommended to many of my clients as it helps create great looking proposals, keeps track of your sales funnels.

Pricing is pretty high if you do not send out proposals on a regular basis. Also some functionality can be a bit unstable or slower to respond.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Julia, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedbackhappy closing!

Analyst in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Save time & win clients

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Could not be happier with our choice on using this software.

This software is great for creating gorgeous looking proposals that won us more clients and has significantly reduced the amount of time it takes to create proposals.

There are occasional bugs in the software that can be frustrating but the support staff make everything worthwhile.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks for your review! So glad to hear that you're able to deliver high-quality proposals to your clients in less time using Proposify, and we're thrilled that you're also winning more deals! We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're excited to help you close more deals in the future. Best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Andi
Founder and Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Proposify Makes Me Look Like a Rock Star!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Proposify has cut my proposal-generating time down to an eighth of what it was before. I am now able to have a consultation call with a potential client and have a proposal to them later that day. Before, it would have taken me a week or more, because I was doing everything from scratch. Even better, my proposals look so professional and have extra pieces to them that I never would have thought of—why us, next steps, and so much more. Plus, the ability to track when the potential client viewed the proposal and how long they spend on each section is invaluable data.

When I sent out a proposal before, it was a Word doc with my logo that I saved as a PDF. It was one to two pages with a single fee listed. It worked, but it wasn't pretty. Enter Proposify, which makes my proposals shine! I was able to adjust the template to tailor it to my brand, including photos, colors, and more. I have created several standard pages to include in every proposal as well as different fee tables so that generating proposals has gone so much faster. Proposify is easy to use, and the training webinars were incredibly helpful. I absolutely love it!

As I was adjusting the template, a few things haven't been exactly intuitive. But the training webinars, FAQs and documentation, and support staff are amazing.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Andi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has streamlined your proposal process, and that our Knowledge Base and training webinars have been helpful for you! When it comes to the editor, we're always working to improve the user experience, so we appreciate your feedback. It helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Keep being a rock star, and happy closing!

Carly
Campaign Manager in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic! Great platform, really user-friendly, and the customer support is fantastic!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Proposify as part of our new business development and sales process. It's intuitive and easy to use which means multiple staff can be across the platform with minimal training and the customer support that Proposify provide is absolutely fantastic and all queries are responded to in a very timely fashion (even with our company being in Australia and having a huge time difference). Highly recommend!

It's really intuitive to use and the customer support and service is fantastic. The team will go out of their way to assist you when needed and are always on hand to answer queries and provide training if needed. Proposify has great functionality, clean design, very user friendly

Nothing - if there's anything I'm unsure of, the customer support are fantastic at answering queries.

Regional Pricing Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I used Proposify for all company proposals for years

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hundreds of beautiful proposals and many customer compliments.

I like the ability to easily customize proposals. You can change every aspect of your proposal depending on the customer, job, etc.

It can be a little bit glitchy sometimes. I have had to go out and then back in to make sure none of my proposal elements have shifted before sending out the proposal to a client.

Brandon
VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Deliver High-Quality Proposals That'll WOW Your Customers!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Proposify to deliver proposals to potential clients. It's easily been a time-saver, as well as a tool to set us apart from our competitors!

Professional, user-friendly proposals

Limited storage of past proposals

6 jaar geleden

Hi Brandon, So glad to hear Proposify is helping you save time and setting you apart from your competitors! I'm happy to let you know that with Proposify, when you archive a proposal there is no limit for storing your past proposals. Please check out http://support.proposify.biz/proposals/archiving-and-deleting-proposals for more info. Thanks for the review!

Becca
Pricing Analyst in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Great proposal software - clients are always impressed with the proposals we create in this system

Opmerkingen: Great feedback from clients

Lines that show when items are centered - ability to input sections - data fields that can pull information throughout the proposal

Design capabilities (I often will create a background in a different program an import it as an image because I cannot do so in Proposify.

Adrian
Director in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Makes proposal writing fun!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After trialling the competition of this product, proposify is a standout

-present a fantastic proposal every time -metrics, you can follow what’s going on with your proposal -value for money

- I would like the opportunity to export a .csv into the costing table, we currently double handle our data

3 jaar geleden

Hi Adrian, thanks for leaving us your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has made proposal writing fun! We'll also share your suggestions with our team. Happy closing!

Lawry
MD in Australië
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Held to Ransom, given a 'free trial extension' that never happened

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bad. The tone of the guys is just awful. max 5 active proposals at any one time? What a stupid plan. Ugh. Such a great product with such great potential and such shortsighted execution.

You can make proposals with it. What else?

The customer service and the pricing. No thought goes into either of these things. Max 5 active proposals??? WHAT?!?! What does that even mean? It means they hold you hostage again in another way. I feel like Proposify have a gun pointed at me.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lawry, thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback. If your monthly proposal volume exceeds what our Tall plan offers, you might see a better value by upgrading to one of our larger plans (unlimited active proposals start with our Grande plan). Grande plans also offer additional features to help you streamline your process even more like Client Input Forms, Custom URL, and standard integrations. But we definitely hear you, and if the Grande plan doesn't fit into your budget, then Proposify might not be the best fit for you and your proposal needs. We appreciate your comments and wish you the best of luck with any upcoming proposals!

Colleen
VP in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

So far, Proposify has exceeded our expectations!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved efficiency for us and our clients.

Proposify ha simplified our proposal and agreement process. Now clients who aren't tech savvy can click a button to sign and approve a proposal. We have also been able to easily customize the proposals so they are now also our client agreement. The software is pretty intuitive however when you need help they have truly outstanding customer service that's available through live chat! I was working until 8 or 9 PM EST ans sent a message through their live chat thinking I'd hear back the next day but someone was still working. We also love that we can see at a glance how much we have in outstanding proposals.

So far I can't find anything. If I had to say one thing it would be that you can't have someone sign in two areas, which we need, howvwe we did find a work around until they add that.

Dan
Dan
Managing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A good product that is still be upgraded

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This happens to be my go to software for proposals. I have tried a number of other platforms but keep coming back to this one. They are doing a GREAT job of adding features right now, so I would definitely give this a shot. I have found it to be worth going through the learning curve!

This software cranks out nice proposals. I used them about a year ago and it was cranky. They have made major improvements over the last year. They now have lots of templates that are usable with a variety of industries and purposes. The followup systems are much better and the editing functions are now a breeze.

Like any other software, it takes time to get to know it enough to be efficient. I am a learn-by-doing guy but this was not an easy ramp up. There are packets of services and products that you should propagate before you begin your process. Be sure to take the time to go through all the training or you will waste a lot of time. The wysiwyg function is a little bit kluge-prone, so check your proposals with a test email before you release anything to prospects

Julia
Director in Australië

Fantastic proposal software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for online proposal software that is flexible enough to allow for good design and has all the functionality to create online proposals. Proposify meets all of our needs and is easy to use. Clients even ask us what software we are using for proposals because they say it is easy for them to accept as well - which they love.

Easy to use, great range of functionality, lots of design options

Mary-Michael
Partner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Worst software ever

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The business problem I had hoped to solve was creating more efficiency with the proposal process. Instead I've inherited a new set of problems created by Proposify that is far worse.

It really does have the features my business needs. Their poor support staff is trained to be super nice, but they can't help the fact that they work for a bad product.

It is the buggiest software I have ever used. We are working against deadlines and literally every time I have to create a proposal, it loses functionality. I literally can't make the most simple edits. It just freezes up or arbitrarily removes things. It's maddening.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Mary-Michael, we're so sorry about your experience, though we're glad to hear your feedback. Our team will be following up with you to work through your concerns, and we'll help you get back on track with your proposals ASAP. Thanks again for letting us know your feedback!