Game Changing

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Theresa P.
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm happy that the process to book guests, is seamless and efficient. I appreciate the reports and the emails so that I may implement the best strategy for my business.

Pluspunten: The functionality and applications for my business. By automating so many of the tasks that I had previously been doing myself or having my assistant perform, I have freed up time to focus on other aspects of my business. My developer worked closely with a member of the BL team and was able to get answers to his questions easily and quickly.

Minpunten: A few of the features uses and locations are non-intuitive (to me). Even after several months of using and implementing, I'm not 100% on every functionality that I use. Most, but not all. The help articles are just ok. I don't get my questions answered every time.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TimTim BV op 9-10-2019

A valid point Theresa. Bookinglayer provides a lot of functionality around booking management and scheduling and it stays a challenge for our dev team to keep things as intuitive as possible. We have planned a number of updates that will improve the overal user experience in the Backoffice and we're playing with the idea to provide more shortcuts in the Backoffice to Knowledge Base-articles.

We have had a great experience with Bookinglayer - I would highly rate the support which we received

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2017
Niall C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - confidence about our booking engine
- no need to build our own
- quality suport when we needed it
- working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers
- lots of front and back office functionality
- ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business

Pluspunten: 1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated.
2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business.
3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).

Minpunten: 1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated.
2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.

Bookinglayer experience since the beginning.

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2015
Anna B.
Administration
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We started with booking layer as one of the first. In general we are happy with booking layer. Of course, as with any system, there are advantages and disadvantages to it: Some advantages are: * Good customer management
* Good overviews with regards to the bookings
* Email templates to quickly answer your customers and save time
* Really clear booking form and procedure, changed this year to meet the newest internet hypes etc.
* Lots of options for payments and good control of payments
* Allows you lots of detailed info about how your bookings are going compared to previous seasons.
* Keeps being updated to the newest standards and is always developed further to meet the newest trends. (can also be a disadvantage of course as relatively frequent changes are made)
* The owner is very helpful if there is a problem or if you are not happy with something, need a tailored solution etc. and tries to think with all of us to find the best solutions for us all.
That already brings me to one of the disadvantages: * It is a product for many camps, therefore not everything might be the way you would do it if you would buy/make your own bookingssystem and there might be a few features which are not interesting to you (we, for instance, do not use the option to also plan the surflessons with it but still do that by hand, so have no experience with that). At the same time it might not be possible to implement some solutions which are important for you or the focus will be on something else at the time since you are the only one asking for it.
* For us BL is not yet detailed enough when it comes to making bills. We still use a different system for that, as regulations in France are quite difficult. Therefore we still need other software for some solutions. Of course it is hard to say how that would be for you.
Like I said, for us bookinglayer works well and it was definitely a good choice to start working with it. We are happy with it, however it is hard to say how it would tailor to your business.
From our experience the owner is always happy to look at it together with you and will try to honestly tell you if his solution will be suited for you or not.

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Thoams H.
Office Manager / Surf & Sup Coach
Sport, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: amazing!

Pluspunten: Easy to use & the fact that its growing and improving so regularly. You guys have made something that works and that's where most people would stop. but you have been pumping out updates and new features on the reg and thats why I wouldn't change for someone else.

Minpunten: Are some features that havent been available but with support from your team and feedback by us are being worked on or added in the future and that's not a negative at all this above anything is something I'm most stoked about. so that's not too shabby for a con ;)

Our experience with Bookinglayer

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2017
Sarah O.
Business Development Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have had exceptional service from start to finish (and ongoing!) with Bookinglayer. The team could not be more helpful and what we are currently loving about them is that they are continually developing their software, so anything we feel we need to work differently for our unique market - a quick chat and they look at ways to find solutions. I have worked with many booking management packages over the years, but in a new role as Business Development manager for a Retreat business in Ibiza, I put Bookinglayer to the test. My product and packages are not the easiest to decipher, or formulate, but the team at Bookinglayer made it beautifully simple and massively effective. I highly recommend you invest in the set-up package they offer. We had Daniel - one of their 'Support Heros' to come and stay with us on site, and the way he grasped our business model and made it work for us within the programme was exemplary. So much so that I have other friends in other rental / reservation businesses on the island of Ibiza that now want to go with Bookinglayer. Don't buy some 'off the shelf' reservation package with minimal after-care or post purchase support. These guys are great, and I am so happy I have used them (and am continuing to use them) for their after-care service and excellent online 'Knowledge Base' to move my business forward in such a stress-free and friendly way. No hesitation in singing their praises so highly!!!

Pluspunten: Adaptibility

Minpunten: Nothing so far!

Great bookingtool and super userfriendly!

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
Evert J.
Brand Manager
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started using Bookinglayer beginning of December 2017 and have spent one entire year-cycle with it. Beginning to end we are very pleased on the results and I would recommend Bookinglayer to all who are looking for a pleasant booking software for their business!

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup yourself with flexible and to the point customer support! Useful partner software integration and clear calender / booking overview. Plus: the possibility to extract all booking- and customer-data into an excel or csv file.

Minpunten: - Limited in rule setting for automated emails, but apparently more progress on this soon
- Not yet the possibility to create reseller accounts.

Can't imagine using any other system!

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019
Tono G.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bookinglayer is the most suitable booking software for my kind of business. It doesn't only help me to manage my logisctics, but also get many more bookings.

Pluspunten: It's amazing how they adapt their features to the real needs of these types of businesses. The booking experience is ideal and helps us get many more clients.

Minpunten: At first it can seem a bit difficult to configure but once you get some experience with the system you realize how thoughtful its configuration is.

Great bookingsystem for our surfcamp!

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Joanne V.
CEO Surfana Zandvoort
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Every employee can login and check the guest details, payments and calendar. Saves work as you don't have to check payments or send reminders or extra information, as this is al system generated.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use. Lot's of different ways to see the data, the calendar and info about guests. But also easy to use for a employee.

Minpunten: When you're setting up the packages you really have to got some experience, otherwise mistakes are being made.

We re happy to work with Bookinglayer with personalized follow up and continuous improvements!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017
Sana E.
General director

Pluspunten: - Attractive Design
- Intuitive use
- Family like business with high customer service
- Precious Help and advices on the set up
- flexiblity to adapt to our business needs
- Reactivity on all requests
- good app support
-Dynamic team behind this tool: they keep improving the software considering the different specific requirements
- the team s high knowledge of the surf/kitesurf camp business needs

Minpunten: not that much all my feedbacks have been taken into consideration to improve the tool in a short time.

Freetime and no stress Thanks to Bookinglayer

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2017
Julika N.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work with Bookinglayer since the beginning and love it. The new version is even better and makes your life and organisation of your camp easy, easy, easy. They are a bunch of helpful open minded people who work quick and detailed. Always open to help and to think with you.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and is very logical in handling. In a few clicks i get all the informations i am looking for and can handle my bookings and timings in 5 secound...

Minpunten: It takes a bit to set up your way of business but it is well worse it.

Easy to use and lot of features

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Sophie R.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It gives us a very clear overview of our guests, their bookings and daily tasks to organise transfers, payments etc. The customer service is quick and helpful. Also the developers keep improving and tweaking the system to make it better.
We are happy with the system, using it now for 1,5 year and will continue using it.

Pluspunten: Clear bookingsystem. Easy to add items, packages, discounts.
Good overview of the day/month/year
Integrations work well with gmail & mailchimp

Minpunten: There a few minor bugs, but when i point them out to the customer service they mostly fix them.

Great software for our company

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
Eric S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software saves us time and headaches. Customer service is great and they continue to develop with the feedback from the clients.

Pluspunten: The way the frontoffice works and the easy to use back-end. It's a clear system and they have a fast responding team in case of bugs or problems.

Minpunten: Reporting could be better, b-to-b options could and will be improved

Very efficient and user friendly booking system

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2016
Karim R.
Surfcamp owner and manager
Sport
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a surfcamp manager I needed an efficient booking system without having to design it myself as it would have been a costly and time consuming process. I found bookinglayer through colleagues who recommended me trying it. I was very positively surprised when Tim took me through the tool as I discovered it featured pretty much all I needed. I decided to suscribe for the supertubos formulae which perfectly fits the needs of a surfcamp of our size (7 rooms - total capacity 17 pax). The tool is very well designed and user friendly. The setting up was relatively quick, and Tim and Alycia have been very helpful to finalise the process. The booking plateform is working smoothly and clients seem to appreciate this feature on our website.
Our backoffice has clearly become more efficient as all the information on bookings is clear, centralized, ans safe, as well as client information. Mails and automatic replies is also a good manner to save precious time. I strongly recommend bookinglayer for businesses who need a well adapted booking plateform, taylor made to their needs, easy to use day to day, staff and client friendly, and which provided value for money. The quality of service during implementation is also remarkable.

Pluspunten: User friendly, efficiency, quality of support

Minpunten: .

New user

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
John D.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The possibility to create packages that combine accommodation with individual and/or group activities and even combine this with booking possibilities of rental attributes is realy stunning! No easy setup, but when done, BookingLayer is the 'whole in one booking solution' especially for small companies that want to work very personally with it's costumers.

Pluspunten: At first the great personal support! This is the main reason that I continue with BookingLayer in my little business.

Minpunten: In the beginning it is hard to see through the features and modules. The basic is clear. But to learn out how all the features and modules are interacting, did cost me very much time. But to be honest. Which booking system is actually easy?

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TimTim BV op 9-10-2019

Hi John, thanks for reviewing us!

Stay tuned for the new tablet and mobile app that we're going to release next year. It will give you a simplified Backoffice in your hands with reduced functionality and lets you escape from your desk :)

We've received similar feedback that certain modules in the Backoffice could interact better with each other so it is something we're reviewing soon.

Power tool

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Andrey Y.
General Manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The tool is designed to cover the needs of surf camp managers. The tool is still in development, but it does the job pretty well already.

Minpunten: Reports could get better and more structured. Rentals with a barcode scanner solution would be nice. POS integration would be another plus.

Review of Booking Layer

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Carmel T.
Business Direector
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Throughout the set up of Booking layer to the operation of the system we have had a very good, positive and supportive experience. The team are very friendly and available to answer our questions in a timely manner. We have had a very positive experience since moving to booking layer.

Pluspunten: Booking Layer system is very easy to use and is user friendly. The support from the Booking layer team is very supportive and are available in a timely manner. The soft wear set up for our business has worked well for us

Minpunten: I don't think there is anything that didn't work for us. The system is very good

Awesome booking system

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2017
Lars V.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Tim (owner) is a legend. Since 4 years he is been building this state of the art booking software for our surfcamps. It's a big USP for our business so if you are a competitor please don't use :)

Pluspunten: Amount of options

Minpunten: 2.0 version booking form could be more easier

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Jessica K.
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bookinglayer has given us the opportunity to become more professional and by making bookings so easy for guests and for ourselves. We get more joy in doing bookings and administration and save a lot of time. Very grateful with customer service as well! Can highly recommend!

Pluspunten: The structure and layout/setup
Easy to use for anyone
The customer support and info online

Minpunten: In the beginning, we found quite a few options not working well or bugs that needed fixing. It was always sorted straight away though.

Bookinglayer Review

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Alejandra C.
Operations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We started our Surf Camp project and shopped around looking for a reservation system that would help us and would be simple and friendly. We found Bookinglayer. It has been amazing, though we have found some bugs in the way, which we have resolved as a team.
We are growing and need more features that we are starting to see that BL does not have yet, but I am sure they will grow too.

Minpunten: The support staff is always surfing when you call for help.

Booking made Bodacious

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2016
Tom C.
Reservations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our old system was dated and not effective for our logistically needs and specialist surfing and yoga services. Booking layer enabled us to strategically create efficiency coupled with ease of use. Tim and the team have been first rate and fast in assisting me with any minor issues in the initial use of the system.

Pluspunten: The surf group module.

Minpunten: That more people will be able to have it soon :)

We would highly recommend booking layer for any Surf camps

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2019
Aïda A.
General manager
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has probably the easiest back office to understand and work on. It’s really simple, super helpful and anyone can take over In few minutes. Most important thing the front office is clear for our customers.

Pluspunten: - simple
- adaptability
- front office attractive

Minpunten: Configuration takes a bit of time but it’s so simple and I’m not sure we can find any software with fast configuration as we all need to specify our products.

Bookinglayer - just what I've been looking for

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Kevin M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have been looking for an affordable management system for a while now. I own a kitesurf school and guesthouse so when - the owner - got in touch with me to say that their software is designed for surf school with accommodation I had to have a look at it! I used a different system last year but that was just for booking the kitesurf element and they couldn't help me with the accommodation so it wasn't so useful to me (and it was more expensive).
My reason for paying to have such a system is that having the whole booking process and payment system automated, (including email templates going out to clients at certain times before and after their trip) will leave me (as a one man band) with more time to do ALL the other things that are involved with running my business.
The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. It feels like a small-ish company whereby they are more than happy to help with ANY stupid question (and I have asked a whole stack) or problem. I can't speak highly enough of owner and also Customer support representative (Support Legend).
I have evrything set up and live now, and am really excited about using Bookinglayer to it's full potential.

Best booking software for tour operators

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017
Gerrit K.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Obviously the interface is designed beautifully, but what really stands out is the support. Those guys are damn quick when it comes to resolving errors and with any questions in general.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike about this software to be honest. You get so much for your money.
Occasionally, you might encounter a bug here or there, but it will be resolved right away.

Constantly improving

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Holly B.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: this software saves me time on the computer. issues are resolved by the team at booking layer quickly

Pluspunten: ease of taking bookings from our website

Minpunten: it is not intuitive to set up, and certain functions could be better steamlined

From the first moment I've been happy with their customer support, it's easy to contact them!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Satu F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's easy to create packages and sell all my different products, not just accommodation. They also helped a lot in personalizing the design and they've been very willing to do changes and find optional ways to do things.

Minpunten: It can only be used in Google Chrome, I needed to start using it, although I'd normally use Safari.