Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Brilliant Directories reviews

Over Brilliant Directories

Betaalbare, alles-in-één oplossing voor het stroomlijnen van websitebeheer, contributies, e-mailmarketing en meer. Probeer een demo!

Meer informatie over Brilliant Directories

Additional features or services integrated in the system, offers extra marketable strength for the client if one looks from the business point of view.

I'll let you know once I open it to the world. I haven't tested it with the real members yet.

Beoordelingen van Brilliant Directories

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Brilliant Directories heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 658 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Brilliant Directories eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (658)

Anupam
Anupam
Director in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing directory platform with rich set of features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a large institute with 1000s of private tutors. We wanted to showcase our member teachers and also encourage our students to review and rate them or hire them from our website after evaluating the profile of these teachers. For this purpose, brilliant directory comes extremely handy.

Most Impactful features: Membership management , automated emails at different stages of membership lifecycle, getleadmatched, SEO and there are many out of the box impactful features.

For the new bees with no technical background, learning curve can be little steep. But with the guide documents/videos for almost everything and very helpful support, this is not a major issue.

Richard
IT Consultant in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Directory Software Out There?

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've just spent two months working on a Brilliant Directories site for a client and it's been both enjoyable and educational. Compared to my previous experience of directory themes and plugins in WordPress, Brilliant Directories was an absolute breeze to work with!I love that all the essential features are available right there out of the box for member listings, event listings, classifieds, payment processing etc. in fact too many to list. I also love that it's highly customisable and easy to tweak to your specific needs too.I think most directories will need to purchase a couple or more Add-ons which are paid for annually. These seem to be offered at various discounts throughout the year. I like buying software outright, so the lifetime directory deals that Brilliant Directories offer are great value. However, I don't resent Brilliant Directories generating income from the Add-ons either. In fact I'm glad they are generating ongoing revenue so they can continue their development and high quality of support.

Brilliant Directories' support is outstanding and possibly the best email support I've experienced in many years. The help portal is comprehensive - I found googling 'Brilliant Directories' plus what I need to find a little quicker than searching in the portal directly - 85% of the time it yielded the answers I needed. The rest of the time I emailed support and got an answer within a day from a real human who'd read and understood my query and gave me the solution I needed.Why did I need support? Well, Brilliant Directories has so many features and possibilities to cater for various directory uses, I often needed to know what's the best way to do something for our use case. In almost every case a solution was immediate, whilst a couple of requests specific to our needs were logged and implemented as a feature. I couldn't really ask for more.

The WYSIWIG editor Froala used for adding content to pages is a little quirky and sometimes the edit point jumps in sentences. The pre-made content blocks, e.g. image + text, are based on html tables which is a little old school although fine for email templates. Thankfully Froala allows quick switching to html editing which is excellent if you have a little html knowledge.

Bruce

Overall Good but Functionally Lacking

3,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I rated overall low because after a year and a half we still don't have full functionality. Our issue is with the built in Payment gateway. Though my present state of our directory I should have realized would be an issue because when I bought the directory Dennis had to invoice me through "PayPal" as the payment gateway would not process any of my cards, not once but twice. When we first bought it was monthly, then I bought the life time and each time my payment would not process through the directory payment gateway. Only though PayPal was I able to make payment. I had a number of potential members complain about the same. We had to stop taking membership. I brought this issue up to BD and they said they were looking into it. Then in December 2014 they announced integration of WHMCS into the directory. Here it is June 25th, 2015 still no WHMCS integration. I joined or bought BD in December 2013. I have thousands of dollars invested and cannot count the number of man hours invested. Only to be held up by the inability to take PayPal payments for membership. Customer service keeps telling me they are working on it and will notify me when implemented. In all fairness I believe BD has great potential but functionally can be lacking because, I believe, they have made it to good, if there is such a thing. Given we cannot get into the back end it is hard to evaluate, my IT person said WHMCS integration shouldn't be that complicated given all the other functions within the directory itself. He said setting up a PayPal gateway shouldn't be that complicated but because we are limited to access to the back end of the directory our hands are tied. I have said this before. Looking good and being good is two different things! This customer has had about enough of being told it's coming. Six months now!

9 jaar geleden

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your message and your feedback. We always appreciate it. We are sorry for any frustration related to the payment processing aspect of the software. Because of great feedback like yours, our internal development team has dedicated July as "Payment Gateway Month" We know that not being able to connect your own gateway may have hindered your ability to grow even faster. We are going to spend the entire month of July completing the payment processing features of the software so that you and other partners can easily integrate your own payment processing provider. We want to make things right and thank you for sharing your experience here on Capterra. We will be sure to notify everyone with a company newsletter once the new payment processing features are working so that you may connect your own payment gateway to your directory. Thank you again and we wish you great success with your directory website. Thank you. Warm regards, Brilliant Directories

Mark
MD in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Membership Directory Builder "On Red Bull & Steroids"

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brilliant Directories was recommended to us & after reading many positive reviews we decided to give it a trial & very pleased we did. We found the scale of the software a little overwhelming at first, but after digging in we carved out a way for BD to give us the functionality our business idea required. (Developer Licence Advised) Depending on your needs BD may not do exactly what you want right out of the gate, but should you have a clear vision of what you aim to build & wish to achieve then BD is the best platform we have came across on our travels.

The sheer number of possibilities offered within the BD platform is quite mind boggling, in fact, mind blowing when choosing the VIP"Add Ons". BD has the flexibility to build either a vertical exact match, broad base or local directory. Support is "on the ball" & your questions are answered swiftly. Fortnightly webinars (often recorded) & an active FB Group also help to provide a comprehensive all round support package for members. Most features you would expect to see in a modern online directory are either already baked in or available as modular addons.

As new users to Brilliant Directories we felt that a short onboarding call could have been offered to help guide us through the maze of features. Although lots of video, webinar & responsive helpdesk support is available, nothing really beats being able to ask an expert directly. (FYI Paid coaching is available.) There is a fairly steep learning curve if you want to maximise your BD install. At the time of writing this review BD does not support any of the popular integration hubs, but Zapier is due to come online soon & hopefully this will pave the way for many others too. (Pably, Integromat, Konnectzit, Sync Spider etc)

Martyn
Business Owner in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I Didn’t Think It Could Be Done – How Wrong I Was

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Some of my previous directory software had some features but were either not very well supported, were not reliable or were out of date. Brilliant Directories look after and update every single feature-packed section of their platform which is very encouraging. Support is very fast and knowledable.

I’ve been ‘looking’ at running a directory for some time now. Using Wordpress, JVZoo and Warrior Plus products and services but NONE have given a satisfactory result. My local community enjoyed my local website for a number of years but it never really turned into something I was planning to do with it. Other directories I’ve managed suffered from lack of support or even the vendors going out of business. So, I needed a format from a vendor I could trust that had first class support in place, a reliable website with an engine that was updated regularly and, also, had to be easy to use. I didn’t think it could be done but, how wrong I was … enter Brilliant Directories. Absolutely everything one could wish for seemed to be included in their offering. Getting started was a breeze as everything is laid out in a sensible order with help every step of the way via text documents with images and or short training videos. I needed to contact support on occasions and they got back to me in a timely manner which did impress me. I now have a clear roadmap to how I can monetise all the features that Brilliant Directories brings to the table. Yes, it’s a big deal to get from starting to the finished article and it won’t be done overnight but, the way everything is presented inside each directory makes it so straightforward and intuitive that any of the usual roadblocks are simply not there. I’m pleased that I came across this software (and the vendor as their track record has b

Some features are niggly to set up but not because of Brilliant Directories but places like the Google developers section and Facebook Apps which are very complex for a non-techie person. However Brilliant Directories had text and image help files and videos on each step so softened the frustration. Also, support were able to step in to help very quickly.

Alexander
Alexander
Online Marketing in Duitsland
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

After long research I found this perfect solution to build a moving platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is very easy to create a platform. It is like a modular system. The support is perfect. That is why you don't need IT staff. Also, price-performance is outstanding. You can use it as a directory and also as a lead generating system. Also, as a classified website. The dashboard is very well structured. I can write a book about the pros.

There are no real cons. I have now 6 websites with Brilliant Directory.

Andrew
Director in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great system from start to finish

4,0 3 jaar geleden

ease of use ease of deployment pricing good developer marketplace

dynamic category layers client reporting on profile activity banner ad monetization limited

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Super easy to get started! Great software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BD will serve as the basis of my consumer-facing website as well the core entry point in a larger sales and marketing funnel.

I tested this software for a week and compared it with the other software, as well as the WordPress alternatives, BD is the clear winner. Signing up was super easy and the experience of purchase was super easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my account rep and he answered all my questions both via email and vial phone. So far, so good!

My biggest gripe is the availability to integrate with 3rd party software, but with the recent release of Zapier integrations, this will become a non-issue over time.

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It works, it looks good but it costs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far its been simple to set up and there are a ton of resources to help

Look sick on mobile, heck looks good everywhere, easy to edit, lots of help in FB groups and CS. Lots of add on as well..

The add ons are far from affordable and it really reminds me of a popular ecom planform in that respect.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Editor in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Wow, does this have lots of features...

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it

But they are sort of the Feature Creep situation where by adding all things -- and they have a program where if we help design a new feature we can get a royalty....

Sort of complicate -- could have a better series for onboarding -- like here's a series or 12 Videos to watch -- like 10 minute videos.

PAUL
MANAGER in Nieuw-Zeeland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The only Directory platform you'll want or need...

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to open an online directory and did my research online. I didn't have alot of money or time and wanted something easy to setup without hours and dollars spent customising as i'm a perfectionist. Enter BrilliantDirectories.com I paid their comparatively tiny fee and placed the directory theme on my domain. The default theme is good but the ability to edit it is very easy so I spent a while changing the theme to my liking. The SEO,features and everything required to run an online directory are included and I imported some businesses very easily. Note , their admin shows a 10GB LIMIT but this can be ignored , I went over the limit of data but BD allow this so there are no limitations when using BrilliantDirectories. The site is currently live at PURELOCAL.com.au and it is great. I highly suggest purchasing the lifetime licence , 1 domain lifetime licence is what I got but am considering spending a little more to get lifetime licences for 5 domains. Their server appears to have constant uptime and all server/ftp/etc edits can be done including htaccess , gzip , ssl , security , optimisation , etc. There is 1 other service offering the same .. service..which I viewed online but their default themes were ugly and their prices higher. In terms of support with your BD site - they have an online forum and ticket system which will answer your questions within 1-2 days. Because they are popular they answer alot of support tickets therefore I wouldn't demand an immediate answer as your request takes 1-2 days to investigate and aptly respond to. All you need to perfect or edit the design of your BD store is a mediocre knowledge of CSS - but if you're not computer savvy at all , you'll still be able to run your own great looking online directory... I'm rating BrilliantDirectories a 4.9/5 ... if you're a user of BD and require my help with something , please contact me through PURELOCAL AUSTRALIA. All the best and best of luck with your BD site! PAUL

AFFORDABLE EASY TO USE NO COMPETITION GOOD TECHNICAL SUPPORT HIGH QUALITY TEMPLATES GOOD SEO RELIABLE SERVERS ALL BASES COVERED HIGHLY CUSTOMISABLE

NO CONS THAT COME TO MIND

8 jaar geleden

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for the stunning review - we're glad your directory has taken off without a hitch! We understand how important good tech support is to our customers. We typically respond to tickets within 1 business day, though we do appreciate your understanding if it takes slightly longer. Our team is always just a click away to help make your dream website a reality. Cheers!

Susan
Founder in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Confused by support emails and options

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been getting regular emails about support. One that arrived the other day said would cost $2000. to set up my website, and want to know, how much of a setup is that? Will you find an appropriate template?
Set colors?
Upload my logo?
Discuss with me and set options for membership levels? Discuss with me and upload categories from plan? Can you send me any links from websites you did the setup and they went live? In addition I recall asking for basic training but no one got back to me about a time to set that up. Instead I got an email to complete to get developer bids. Seems like I'm responding to your emails request for response, and not sure if anyone is actually reading them and responding... which leaves me confused. Hiring a developer may be too expensive for me. The other day I responded to one of your emails and attached the startup plan excel document and you said you could set up my website for $200. if that includes colorizing, choosing a template that will shine, communicating with me so categories and membership levels are good, my logo is uploaded and looking good on background and my site looks professional, and is truly ready to go... ready to sell... ready to use to look up local restaurants, etc. Great! Bottomline is if you can get me up and going, looking and working good for $200., will use my logo, and discuss with me how to manage the site, I would love to move ahead and do that, and want to know how to get that clarified and move forward. Right now I'm confused as to how to find out more details about the levels of support, what I really get (such as I have a domain at godaddy or hostgator so how does that work?), and seems when I do respond to your emails for support -- like I thought I booked a getting started session request -- yet no one got back to me with a response about actually setting up the training time. So am confused and want to forge ahead... otherwise... love you folks :) Thanks!

9 jaar geleden

Hi Susan, Thank you for your message. We are always happy to help - especially if this is your first directory website with us. 99% of users can start customizing their sites with colors, images, text, membership levels and more after watching some of the GETTING STARTED video guides. Here's a link to find some easy video guides to show you how to set up all the aspects of your directory website. The first video is "WELCOME TO BRILLIANT DIRECTORIES": http://support.brilliantdirectories.com/support/solutions/articles/5000610378-welcome-to-brilliant-directories It shows first-time users some of the most basic features of the software. As always, please feel free to browse our Knowledge Base and join discussions in the community forums here: http://support.brilliantdirectories.com/support/discussions/5000044830 We wish you great success with your directory website. Help is just a click away! - Brilliant Directories

Cristina
Business Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software and Awesome costumer service but not efficient support

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I signed up for the system because I can see the potential of the system but I am having difficulties in using more advanced setting due to lack of information and support.
3 stars for ease of Use and 1 star for Customer Support because it is easy mainly to do very basic things demonstrated with the videos provided.
It was very easy for me to understand how to implement the menu and add new items to the menu but when I asked support for my menu to be the same as Brilliant Directories demo it took a long time for me to have it done even though I sent the link to the demo the way I wanted. I received the link to the video showing how to manage the menus 3 times even though I was saying that I have learned that already. By now there are a lot of pending things that are not happening in terms of support. The ticket system is not efficient. It takes a lot of time for the ticket to be responded and when responded a lot of times is with another questions and your answer opens another ticket which takes even more time to be responded. Kelvin Vaughan is amazing and promptly responds every time you contact him.
A suggestion to improve the awesome service Kelvin provides as representative of Brilliant Directories would be someone in the support team who could take care of everything the client would need to just start right after signing up, because the support is deficient and is not giving the high level of service Kelvin represents and gives on a personal level.

I wrote in my feedback

Inefficient Customer support

7 jaar geleden

Hi Cristina. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We hear what you're saying and we will do everything we can to improve our customer support. Sometimes our support team gets a bit back logged when an influx of support tickets are submitted, but we are committed to our 24 hour-maximium response times. And while our users wait for a response, we do encourage them to browse our free support center which has hundreds of support documents and video tutorials, along with participating in our community forums. But I absolutely understand where you are coming from and we will be working to improve our customer support. We sincerely thank you for your honest feedback, it's what helps us make our product and support even better. Thank you!

Mei
Marketing in Singapore
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Build a Directory without Coding

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience using Brilliant Directories is good despite some limitations

Brilliant Directories makes it effortless to launch a directory business easily. Its vast array of templates can cater to your specific business requirements. Customizing site pages to fit our needs has never been easier, thanks to Brilliant Directories. Their exceptional support team is always available, and they also offer webinars and tutorials to help you manage your sites. The user-friendly interface features drag and drop functionality for most website settings.

The designs and UI aspects seem outdated, and there are limitations in terms of customization. Additionally, upgrading to some desired features can be expensive.

Andy
freelance in Ierland
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Honest Review - as requested.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Going to focus in the negative, which is probably want you want to hear. Before I start, I love your product and I'm looking forward to adding more directories in the future. OK, the bad stuff.
1. Reading through previous posts, over a year old I read that restricted access admins still cannot be created - this is essential to a large directory!!
2. Your offer to make a one off payment rather than monthly concerned me initially, regarding credibility and why? Why would any business prefer short term gain rather than a monthly rental? At first this set off alarm bells regarding cash flow, then I came to the conclusion that it is probably due to a high churn rate of directory owners, so hit em big once makes sense. The rolling last month - ending forever this month is a bit cheesy too. Customer support, I deliberately gave you a low rating to make you notice, in reality customer service was great - BUT offering a better level of support to paid members is not encouraging for newbies trying to get their directory functional within the trial period. I did get a reasonable explanation regarding resources, but I still think its not a good idea. Conclusion - love it.............just need to make it work now.

read previous

as above

7 jaar geleden

Hi Andy. Thank you so much for such an honest review. We truly do appreciate it as it's reviews like yours that help us improve our software each and every day. Regarding your concern with implementing a feature to limit admin access for "lower level" admins - that feature is in the pipeline and our development team is working diligently on it. Regarding the one-time payment, I understand your concerns. In fact, we've recently switched over to monthly payment plans and have done away with our one-time payment option. Thank you again for such an honest review. We take everything to heart and we will absolutely be using your review along with every other review to improve our company as a whole, our customer support division, as well as the software itself. Cheers!

Tali
VS

Brilliant Directories Software Review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is good in terms of functionality as it manages subscriptions nicely and wraps the directory functionality into one. However, the user interface is pretty confusing. It takes a long time to figure out how all of the pieces are connected (i.e. where links are stored, how to change forms, how the forms connect with widgets etc.) The UI and the flow could be more user friendly and obvious. Perhaps there should be an overview about how all of the pieces of the website link up to each other. Once you figure out how to use the tools, it requires jumping between many different components to implement a simple change, so it is a bit clunky. Additionally, you really need significant coding experience to customize. I.e. Part of the reason we purchased this software was because it had many of the features we need, and in particular I was told pre-purchase that there was a way to create different types of users (i.e. a general user, A listing user, a non-listing user) and that I could also customize what they each see in their profile. In reality however, in order to customize what each sees in their profile, you need to custom code, which I wasn't aware of....Overall the software includes great functionality for running a site and managing subscriptions but could be more user friendly.

7 jaar geleden

Hey Tali, thanks for the feedback! There definitely are a lot of options included in the Brilliant Directories platform. Our Quick Start Video series (available right in your admin dashboard) lays out a good starting point for basic setup of a website. We also have our Support Center with hundreds of searchable support documents as well as our community forum which our support team monitors. Regarding customizations, there are many built-in options for you to configure when it comes setting up your membership levels and what your different members have access to. Some more intense customizations do require some coding, but many changes can be made via the built-in point-and-click options. Your feedback is incredibly helpful to us and we will absolutely use it to improve our platform in the future. Thank you!

Bill
Founder in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Flexible

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am greatful.i found them. They are professional and have excellent technology that fits my needs. Their platform allows for users to monetize it and Brilliant Directories is not counting my potential revenue. They come from a solution approach.

The software is practical and done logically for my everyday business needs. There are so many tools available to help a business owner leverage their online exposure with built in help

There is so much this does and I have not explored all features. I am hoping to find a feature that allows users to build a network of local businesses and share their network with other users. I would define users as internal and external. Internal are users within the directory that utilize the directory to promote their business where external customers use the directory to search.. if I am a Realtor and have 50 internal customers I am constantly sharing with buyers and seller who are external customers.. I would like to leverage the directory where external customers would get my list of internal customers..

Ken
Ken
Business Development Associate in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Very Useful Platform for a Directory Startup

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We could never have gotten our directory up and running with Brilliant Directories, or something like it.

Brilliant Directories offers all of the features that any directory needs. It's easy to add options such as: coupons, photos, videos, and blogs, as well as different membership levels. Importing and exporting data is also quite simple.

By necessity, this software is quite complex. This isn't a flaw - it's just the way a quality directory is. It takes time to learn everything that you need to know to get a directory up and running. Consequently, I recommend starting out with a very specific market niche, and a limited number of features. "Bells and whistles" can later be introduced as upgrades.

Moetaz
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Dennis is a great guy

Opmerkingen: good

I love it it's easy to use and powerful, don't know what more to say

need to see more templates and add more features

Philip
President and Founding Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Review by a new user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. I sent an email to support on a Saturday and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even called me back a couple of hours later and spent a lot of time on the phone with me.

I only just started using Brilliant Directories but it looks nice on the public side and looks easy to use on the admin side. I like that it includes hosting. I have directories using WordPress which is a lot less expensive but I thought I would try Brilliant Directories for a couple of directories. Although I only just got one directory set up, I like it and just bought three more because of the discount offered for Black Friday. I wasn't very happy about the cost of the addon plugins and thought I would try using it without the addons but because of the Black Friday discount, I bought another 3 sites and 5 VIP addons. I started moving a criminal lawyer directory at 1888drugcrimes.com using PHPYellow (no longer in business) to 1800drugcrimes.com using Brilliant Directories. So far it looks good. Since PHPYellow is out of business and I have seen Brilliant Directories for years I thought I could trust Brilliant Directories to stick around. Now, I will start moving some WordPress directories to Brilliant Directories.

Cost. But the directories look good and the extra cost probably keeps Brilliant Directories in business when companies with less expensive scripts like PHPYellow are no longer in business.

Director of Compliance in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Stop Looking Elsewhere

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When it comes to building a membership site or a professional services directory, the range of options available is staggering. But if you've made it this page or have reviewed what Brilliant Directories offers, then look no further. You'll only be wasting more time. Brilliant Directories is a breeze to work with and the results look spectacular. Its feature set is ample, and the organization of its admin center and dashboard is first rate. Everything is layed out in a meaningful way, and the buttons and sections are labeled in plain English. No baffling technobabble and TONS of help videos that walk you through each process so you know exactly what to do. The support staff is awesome, being as friendly as they are helpful. Once you've done research in every other area, you'll quickly see the quality and passion behind this teams product and service. If you're looking to serve any professional niche with a membership site or experts directory, BD provides exactly what you want for the best results.

The look and stable feel of the platform immediately spells quality of development; the organization of the back end is well thought out; the features enabling the selling of digital downloads, emailing, coupon codes, levels of membership; private member chat, and click-to-call... there's little that's lacking from the package or from available plugin-in functions.

Initial storage and bandwidth allotments seem to be on the low side, but they know the numbers and assure us that most people never come close to or exceed those levels. Upgrades are always available if needed.

Karen
Owner in VS

surprised at how easy the setup took

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Great designs. LOTS of features built in - very surprised at this. Any time I email in, there seems to be a setting or option for just about anything. The videos helped me starting out. It took about an hour to go through them but glad I did. The main reason I chose this was because of the lead selling capabilities. I'm selling leads to my members and this platform does that best.

In my first few days I had to email support a lot with questions. But they were quick to respond. The price is a little high but after working with two other platforms... you get what you pay for. There is enough value to justify the price now that I know how it works.

Tony
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very good, could be better

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a very tough review as BD has a lot of tremendous positives going for it while at the same time there are some frustrating negatives. It's about a 90% thing. 1) Software itself - tremendous capability and functionality. Somewhat confusing and doesn't always work as laid out. A lot of the knowledge base is out dated and is for prior versions. If BD can fully deliver on all components, I would say it's amazing software. 2) Support & Coaching - Luana Villalobos who runs the Forum is outstanding and Patrick Brunelle does a great job along with Ernesto. The down side is they are very busy and there's no way to get instant access - chat, phone, etc. Sometimes as you're communicating through email or the forum it's frustrating if you have a follow up question and have to wait hours or a day for a second response. The coaching sessions are useful. And the support when you get it is great - they do fix everything. 3) Pricing - be careful - BD has a lot of deals and you have to really do your homework to get the best deal. 4) Sales- Dennis Tinerino does a great job of walking you through the software. Overall, really good software with a few bugs. Biggest need is some type of quicker support system. I'd recommend them as long as you're not in a rush.

9 jaar geleden

Tony, We do appreciate your honest feedback very much. Thank you. This helps us improve our overall service. Based on your review, we will take steps to better improve our support forums and knowledge base for easier navigation. We're glad to hear that everything else is working out great for you, and we look forward to a great long-standing relationship with you. Thank you again for your honest review. This constructive feedback helps everyone. To your success, Brilliant Directories

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Too soon to tell...

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You asked for my impressions within 24 hours of receiving my login, so I can't possibly provide a complete review, but I'm happy to answer your question of what inspired me to choose Brilliant Directories. #1 The sample directories look fantastic. #2 You convinced me it would be easier than WordPress. #3 Getting a coupon made it seem like a very good deal. #4 You returned my call on a weekend!
As I look through the Admin pages it seems a bit overwhelming but I'm hoping there are enough teaching videos to take me step by step through the entire process. I learn best by examples, so please continue to add examples to your training and I can then pick the ones that relate to my project/approach.
My goal, lofty as it may be, is to provide a tool that provides the hearing impaired with the opportunity to comparison shop and in the end make hearing aids, and assistive listening devices more accessible and more affordable. I believe Brilliant Directories is the right partner to make that happen.

Appearance, but otherwise too soon for a valid response.

too soon for a valid response

7 jaar geleden

Hey David. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We understand how helpful video tutorials can be so we will absolutely continue to make them. And for certain features that don't yet have video tutorials, we do of course have written documentation as well as our community forum to provide assistance. Thanks again!

Racheal
Business owner in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Exactly what I need

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been looking for a solution to help me build a fitness class directory and I can't tell you how happy I am that I came across Brilliant Directories. The software has everything that I need and more and has inspired me to add features that I didn't even know I wanted. The customer service is excellent, time responsive, helpful and friendly. I am even surprising myself with my ability to set up the software relatively easily. An excellent product.

There are just so many features. It literally does everything that I need with just the one piece of software.

It would be really nice to have a visual editor for non-techies like myself that can't handle code but want to make more customisation than the predetermined options allow. That being said, the site is fully customizable and you can have customizations done through Brilliant Directories.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Racheal. The software definitely is packed with features! We do include a WYSIWYG editor for web page content editing, article writing, etc., along with hundreds of point-and-click design settings. As for the techies or developers, we do include the ability to edit the code for some more in-depth customizations. Thanks for the feedback - it helps us improve the software and make it easier to use for everyone!