I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Nick R.
Operations Lead, People Tech
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals)
- Job Setup
- Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details)
- Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite)
- Employee Dashboard
- Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

Minpunten: There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2016
Brian B.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Pluspunten: Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take. Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse! User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Minpunten: Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell. User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

Greenhouse is so fresh

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016
Sarah F.
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons. 1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!! 2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know? 3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic. 4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO. 5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk. The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Pluspunten: Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Minpunten: Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Head of People Ops
51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates. Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Minpunten: Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse. It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview. BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that. "Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

Solid ATS

Avni S.
Sr. Talent Partner
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Pluspunten: Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

Minpunten: The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Gets better with every new release

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2015
Julia L.
3.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: - Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users.
- Access to customer support through the chat feature
- Ability to make feature requests
- The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization
- Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

Minpunten: - Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives.
- Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team
- Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

The best ATS on the market

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Jessica L.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

Pluspunten: I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Minpunten: Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

It IS easy being Green..!

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2015
Elise S.
HR Director
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Greenhouse... more like FUNhouse! Greenhouse is the most intuitive ATS out there. It's easy to use for interviewers as well as recruiters and hiring managers. It's definitely the cleanest product out there and the innovators behind it obviously care about staying at the top, as is clear from their constant updates. Greenhouse is also the most data centric ATS I've worked with. It allows you to really track your hiring data to be able to make smarter recruiting decision down the road. All in all, very few complaints about the product or the people behind it. Save yourself the research - work with Greenhouse!

Minpunten: Greenhouse is by far in a way the best ATS I've worked with. Having said that, sure, are there things that could be better? I'm sure (though none come to mind right now). It would be great if you could post to social media about all jobs at your company as opposed to one specific job (though I think they're working on this). It would also be great if my "resources" on my google calendar synced up. Right now I can scheduled interviews to my specific calendars via google calendar, but I can't schedule them to a specific room, or "resource." These are pretty small things though and I'm confident whatever isn't perfect will be soon enough!

Been using Greenhouse for 2 years - overall positive experience

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017
Team Lead, People Operations
201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: - The interview kits and scorecards are great. Easy for my team and for interviewers to use.
- The UI has continued to get better over the years; clearly the product is continually being improved and new features being built.
- The live chat feature is really helpful (I've used it many times), though it's been a little confusing knowing if we had an Account Manager to call with questions; I believe we had one when we first signed, then were told later we no longer had one, now we have one again?
- Lots of helpful integrations, with G-Suite, Docusign, Linkedin Recruiter, etc.

Minpunten: - Reporting functionality is rather lacking. I find it not useful and challenging to use. My team uses excel sheets outside of Greenhouse to manually track all our metrics, like time to fill and how many screens it took to get to a hire.
- Pricing spikes if your employee count grows, so you may be paying significantly more for the same product in a year or two.
- Keeping track of passive or prospective candidates is nearly impossible. Unless someone is an active candidate in an active job, it's likely I'll lose track of them.

Simple and intuitive ATS

People Analyst
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: - Greenhouse is easy and intuitive to implement and to train new users - hiring managers, recruiters, sourcers, admin etc.
- Ease of application for the candidates - Application form can be fine tuned to include custom questions tailored to the organisation
- Greenhouse covers additional aspects of recruiting life-cycle as well with additional features like D&I, On-boarding
- Open APIs to help integrate with other software - Greenhouse has integrations with widely used software in the market and if an integration is not available - it gives its API to implement that
- Ease of implementation on Careers Page - Greenhouse is flexible in hosting the jobs on Careers page and gives multiple options there

Minpunten: -Since candidates do not have a log in account, from a candidate's perspective there is no status check option available on the careers page - which is an easy solve and not a huge con
- For organisations looking at advanced analytics, Greenhouse does not offer anything in-house but supports an additional service called Greenhouse Analytics in which entire data base can be loaded in-house
- Customer support can be patchy at times

Greenhouse & Go

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Susan G.
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We love Greenhouse. We are able to bid on larger contracts knowing that we will be able to ramp up and source new hires very quickly. We are very happy to have a ready pool of well qualified candidates in GH, ready to go. As a workflow tool, we can monitor and improve our own performance and track our success. We have transparency among users so we don't drop the ball on hot candidates. Very happy!

Pluspunten: We found Greenhouse very easy to implement. As all small companies, we wear many hats and had to work our implementation plan around our other responsibilities. It was very easy to knock out a few items on our task list every day while keeping all the balls in the air.
I've also found Greenhouse to be user friendly for my colleagues who are less focused on recruiting, but still need to jump in from time to time.

Minpunten: The "search" options are good but could be a little more robust....seems like the default settings slow us down a bit. When I want to search through "All Candidates", I have a few resets to do in order to get the whole database.

Greenhouse is a great ATS!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2016
Carly B.
HR Manager
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

Minpunten: The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from [email protected] to [email protected] to [email protected] to fix the issue.

Greenhouse for recruiting

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Regional Recruiting Manager
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our organisation switched to Greenhouse while looking to make easy managing candidates, that is, making sure we don't forget to close out all candidates who applied and interviewed with us. We've been able to easily do this through Greenhouse. I'd recommend it for any startup and large business alike with a solid recruiting team!

Pluspunten: - Easy to group candidates and send out one mass email in very few minutes.
- Easy to see what positions a candidate has applied for in your organisation, why they were rejected and interview notes from other interviewers.
- Links to website and acts as an independent job search site for your organization.
- Can be used for not only recruiting but also for onboarding.
- Ease of signing in with Google.
- Easy to learn the basics and use it within a day.

Minpunten: - To grant access to a hiring manager to a specific job you've created, one has to go to settings-users-add the user to the job. Would be nice if there was a shortcut to add users easily, this takes up alot of time if one has to add several people.
- Reports aren't user centered and not easily customizable. Seeing detailed recruiting metrics from reports is almost impossible.

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2019
Sasha J.
Head of Talent Acquisition - Global
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

Pluspunten: I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Minpunten: Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

Greenhouse is the best ATS I have used in my career

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2017
Joshua D.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Greenhouse allows our organization to streamline our hiring process. From applications to interview feedback to offer creation, everything is much simpler since implementing Greenhouse. The best feature, for me, is the interview kits and feedback. It allows us to set up interviewers for success during interviews and make sure we have consistent selection criteria. Also, the scorecards make gathering feedback much easier, I don't have to chase down hiring managers anymore. Throughout the buying and implementation process, everyone at Greenhouse was great to work with. They were transparent with pricing, worked within my expectations and timelines and did a great job helping me through the implementation process. I have now purchased and implemented Greenhouse at my last two organizations.

Minpunten: I think the one area that can be improved/added is more features focused on nurturing previous candidates.

Greenhouse is a great recruitment software that creates a very smooth process.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Renaud D.
HR Officer
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The system is very flexible and quite intuitive. The screening tool helps saving a lot of time and communications with candidates and the hiring team is quick and easy. The recruitment pipeline can be tailored for each recruitment and all the interview notes or test results are stored on the candidate profile. Reporting options cover all the information you need to understand your recruitment trends. The system also facilitates referral schemes, panel creation, internal job board and multiple job board if you have different branches.

Minpunten: As with any systems, there are always small details that could be changed to suit personal preferences. The interview notes once exported in pdf could be better designed and I would like to have more options for the interviewer profile. The phone app has recently been updated and most functions are now available - hopefully the next upgrade will include the possibility to email candidates!

Review of Greenhouse

Internal Recruiting Administrator
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With Greenhouse, we have automated so many processes which is great. Greenhouse support chat is always so useful, and very quick with responses. Our account representative is not very responsive. I know he is very busy with many clients, but I'd appreciate a response quicker than a week and a half.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about Greenhouse is how in depth it goes with the applicant tracking process, we recently found out about the candidate pipeline report/email, which is something we've been doing manually for years, and knowing that this exists will help us tremendously. Things like the candidate pipeline email that make our manual processes easier are awesome.

Minpunten: The thing I like the least about Greenhouse is how feedback on little things is not taken, and it takes a very long time for anything to be implemented or changed. I've found two bugs last week that were big errors for our process, and its very inconvenient.

More of this is needed

Megan A.
Manager, Global Recruiting Ops
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer chat is actually pretty good compared to other companies I’ve worked with. I wish GH was more willing to have customer panels where they listen to what the needs of growing companies (from the previous question it is obvious that we have ideas). I regularly get the following answer from chat “that’s not something we can do, but I’ll give your use case to our product team”.

Pluspunten: The UI for recruiters and hiring managers is great; very easy to use

Minpunten: There is a lot of functionality that your competitors have that would be greatly helpful. 1. Being able to pull in hierarchies so additional logic can be built into approvals 2. Being able to add a logic table to comp by job code selected. 3. Questions should have the ability to have default answers 4. Tracking full email history for candidates convos 5. Have more logic around when questions in approvals appear questions based on answers from other questions, not just based on the organization details etc...

Greenhouse turned out to be a great tool for a fast growing company like ours

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017
Pierre R.
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Juridische dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: faster recruitment cycle, better internal communication with all stakeholders involved in the Talent Acquisition process.
it is probably one of the factors that made Yerra Solutions a recipient of the 2017 "Great Place to Work" Award

Pluspunten: The implementation turned out to be easy and straight forward, with great customer support along the way...
Creating new job openings is simple, with many items easy to customize to our specific process. Creating new candidate profiles is straight forward with the integrated CV parsing. Generally speaking, navigating through the system is smooth and dummy-proof.
Greenhouse helped us reach the next step of our business grow and development, with standard Talent Acquisition processes in all our geographical locations across the globe, while always proposing applicants a professional experience. And just as importantly, it helps us share information and integrate totally the Talent Acquisition functions within the "business" functions, facilitating exchanges with interviewers and hiring managers.

Minpunten: Due to data privacy protection compliance, we cannot provide access to Greenhouse to all our workforce, which limits the capacity of employees to make direct referral

Used them all, GH is a dream come true. THANK YOU

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
Alex M.
VP People Operations
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have 10+ years of experience in the Talent Acquisition space and I've used just about every ATS you can think about, from the monsters (Taleo, SilkRoad, etc.) to the startups (Jazz, Lever, Jobvite). I've never felt compelled to write an online review before, but I'd never been blown away by a recruiting tool before either. Out of everything we've been working on this year nothing has had a more dramatic an impact on my team's success than our switch to Greenhouse last year. For me, it's the everyday workflow and productivity improvements, the confidence that we're focusing our efforts in the right place, the pride that we're more on top of it all than any other recruiting tam I know. I don't know how I survived without their incredible reports - I can give the CEO the hard data showing why we need the funding we do, or how much we've improved since the previous quarter, or what we need to do to prepare for the hires we'll be making in 6 months... Even just seeing how the HM's actually use it and knowing they're on the exact same page as the recruiters has been a dream come true. Thank you Greenhouse!

Pluspunten: Everything.
reporting
communication
time-saving
structured interviews
meaningful feedback
phenomenal suport
it makes life better it makes me happy
it makes my team happy
it makes my hiring mangers happy
it makes my CEO happy

Minpunten: They don't have an HRIS function ... (yet?!)

Customer Support is great

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
HR Operations
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Not only is Greenhouse easy to use, evolves with our business, offers new features and functionality but the Customer Support and Account Managers really listen to feedback. After discussing questions on chat I often make suggestions for future features to add to the product roadmap - the amazing part is seeing my suggestions come to life! Being a Greenhouse user for the past two years I have seen many of my ideas added and my Account Manager always adds a personal touch by letting me know when my ideas will go live.

Minpunten: Being in Ops and an Admin I always wish for more flexibility and customized options for users' permissions and reporting. Greenhouse offers other options to meet our needs but I would love to be able to build my own unique permission sets, reports, and dashboards.

Excellent service for managing the hiring lifecycle

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2019
Zack K.
Sr. Product Manager
Computernetwerken, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Greenhouse works well for us to manage the hiring process.

Pluspunten: The collaboration features are what I like best about Greenhouse. The platform makes it easy to input candidate information, kick off the interview process, drop notes to other team members, and provide feedback on the candidate. It's easy to incorporate things like coding tests within the workflow of the interview process. I typically spend most of my time reviewing candidate information and conversing with the recruiters to follow up on next steps. The "interview kit" is provided to all interviewers which includes interview prep, job details, resume, and scorecard. Greenhouse has a good notification (i.e. nag) system which reminds you of pending interviews and to fill out scorecards. You can configure security to make sure that only specific folks have visibility of certain candidates (i.e. based on job role, etc.)

Minpunten: UI is a bit dated and would benefit by being modernized. At times navigation around all the various candidates can be cumbersome. Requires all candidate information to be inputted, no integration with various job sites to be able to search through candidates. While it's easy to import candidates from LinkedIn, it would be nice if there were a way to sift through them via Greenhouse.

Good insights, but not fully intuitive

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Director of Development, Mic Productions
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am glad we use Greenhouse. It is not fully perfect as a software, but it is certainly helpful and has interesting bells and whistles.

Pluspunten: Greenhouse is what we use to bring together our recruiting team and hiring managers when finding the perfect fit for our company. It's aesthetically pleasing, very helpful for creating a complete tracking system for candidates, and shines brightest as a space to collectively share our thoughts on candidates. We use greenhouse religiously at my company, and I like the transparency that the service provides. Some additional helpful tools: Greenhouse allows you the ability to customize questions/fields for applicants, which helps us to identify the strongest candidates at the submitting stage. You can also track how well your posting is doing -- it tracks where applicants come in from, which is helpful for our hiring team.

Minpunten: As mentioned in the title, the software is not fully intuitive. I've spent more time than I like clicking around trying to find a candidates original resume and cover letter. It feels like some features are buried or hard to find -- Greenhouse could do some work to direct traffic a bit better.

Great tool once you understand it, has room for improvement

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019
HR Manager
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Customer onboarding provides you with a checklist of the steps on setting up your tool.
I liked that enables collaboration within the hiring teams, Google Spreadsheets reporting feature, scorecards customizable for all positions, automatic integration with Glassdoor, Indeed and LinkedIn jobs, customizable interview and offer templates, approval process, integrations (BambooHR, Join, Small Improvements, G Suite).

Minpunten: Reporting is not customized, basic careers page could be much better looking, I would wish teams could adjust the view (list of candidates or Kanban board view), tagging and CRM feature could be more recruiting team not individual focused (fee applies with every new CRM feature user), reporting could be more visual.
It has a hefty price tag.

Overall, our experience has been quite positive. We have seen a lot of growth in the product.

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2017
Colin P.
Learning & Enablement Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use is a big pro - one of the main deciding factors to choose GH 2 years ago
- Being able to keep most of the recruiting process in one tool
Scorecards are a nice value add
Excited for the ever increasing reporting capabilities
DocuSign and HIRED integrations
Stage notifications
Notes and mentions feature
Offer and email templates
Candidate survey
Tagging
- I'm sure there are others...

Minpunten: - While not a total con - scheduling - trying to find internal room availability is not as intuitive as we would like (not as intuitive as using Google Calendar to find the rooms outside of GH) - other than that massive improvement to scheduling
- Rejection notifications if people have gone through a stage in our process - we may be the anomaly as our hiring managers handle most of the recruiting process where us as recruiters facilitate the process and schedule interviews