Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Cin7 Core

Geschikt voor bedrijven in de detailhandel, groothandel, productie of voedselproductie die hun inventarisniveaus moeten beheren.

Meer informatie over Cin7 Core

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Beoordelingen van Cin7 Core

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Cin7 Core heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 705 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Cin7 Core eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (705)

Robert
Robert
Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Lurieca
Admin & IT Assistant in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Administrator Feedback

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Thank you for the very good software that is really helpful to everyone, keep updating its features and I suggest that can you also please update the support website. Please do more in integration side to be posted, the side effects if we have the wrong steps that may affect each software. I would like to apprecaite [sensitive content hidden] from her/his last support to me, I was really satisfied on her response, it's being clear and detailed and informative, I was successfully implemented my client's needs because of good support. I look forward to see that kind of support to improve your customer service.

It's inventory module that is really in detailed feature. It's not easy to integrate since you have to feed the data more detailed and informative especially in importing the products. Some companies are not complete in their product details. But it worth the patience, when it's successful, it will be more ease for the users/clients to use the whole system as well as they are trained and learned how to use it.

About the support in my previous months, I cannot get the satisfaction based on their answers, especially when I have a very technical and critical situation. They are not consistent on their solutions, hence, I was disappointed. The support is given 24 to 48 hours of response and yet there are times that their answer to my query is not kind of convincing for me to follow. I have this instance that their advise for me to do this and that lead me to almost danger situation of the system and to my client. So I want your support team to always discuss the DO's and DON'Ts and the effect of the situation of each query especially when it comes to technical side of integrations between other software like in Xero, most commonly cloud based integration.

Julian
eCommerce Manager in Spanje
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Disappointment: Steer Clear of CIN7

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ever since CIN7 took over DEAR Systems, the shift in focus from quality service to maximizing profits has been blatantly obvious. The deterioration in service is both rapid and frustrating.

Their customer support exists, which is something. They do respond to inquiries, albeit not always in the most helpful manner. If you’re looking for inventory management software and are okay with navigating a complex pricing structure, CIN7 might be worth considering. There are definitely options out there, but this is one of them.

Their pricing is chaotic, filled with charges for unnecessary features, and the account closure process is ridiculously cumbersome, demanding a 30-day notice. It's evident they’ve designed it this way to continue extracting money from their users. Customer support is practically non-existent. They show no willingness to assist. In all honesty, this company and its software are a waste of your resources. There are much better alternatives available. Stay away at all costs.

Kerry
GM in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Cin7 Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all its ok. I think the best thing would have been to do was to upgrade OrderHive and leave that inplace. It was a great system that worked well.

There isnt really anything that I feel sticks out. I think its a little cumbersome and easy to get lost or forget to click on one of the tabs. Too much back and forth.

Not user frindly. Too much clicking to get where you want to be. Not able to modify sheets.

Samantha
Owner and Designer in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Tracey
Vp Sales, Marketing, Inventory Control in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Cin7 Core Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our onboarding was very informative and taught us a lot about the best ways to use the system as it related back to our business objectives. Himash was extremely patient and very informative. He did a great job!

The level of detail you can achieve within the system.

My response would be unfair since we just activated the system today. However, I haven't experienced any particular part of the program that I would take issue with.

Dustin
Dustin
Technical Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Growing SMBs / Midsized Companies are taking a chance with DEAR, Enterprise should avoid at all cost

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They do not seem to have a very good handle on their "Official" integrations. We have a Woocommerce store that does about 30,000 orders per month and we recently had an issue where no returns or refunds were being imported to DEAR. In the mean Time our CS agents were entering all credit notes and restocks manually in DEAR. It took almost 20 days of back and forth for DEAR to finally point out that their system was not receiving web hook notifications and was in polling mode. 20 days! New situation, shipstation integration just stopped working. Submitted a ticket with the error details and steps to reproduce. Instead of getting any meaningful feedback, instead of their technical team just simply trying to reproduce it on their end which they would obviously do if they were developing the integration, they replied back that they needed to know the request details that shipstation is trying to send. They want the JSON payload presumably. But how in the world can they develop an integration if they don't already know what that response is supposed to be? How can they develop it without having a shipstation account of their own to test? The answer is they do and they can but they don't. It is much more convenient for them to simply kick the can down the road by telling the tier one person they need more information.

What I like most is that it is built by accountants. Costing is done better than most systems. I also like that it has a fairly strong inventory management and production modules. Purchasing / Receiving is average but the WMS below average. We use it all.

Customer support is absolutely horrendous. They are reasonably fast to respond but you will always be given a tier 1 support agent who can't do much but reiterate the documentation to you. Their technical team seems outsourced because in 4 years I have not been able to have a live troubleshooting session with them. Many times they push out updates to the system which cause problems with operations and integrations. For over 6 months we had an issue where any advanced purchase (a purchase with more than one invoice and receiving) would not place the correct receiving record with the correct invoice. And you can't even choose which receiving note to associate to which invoice. So we would have open invoices which were actually received and closed invoices which had not been received. I had dozens of back and forth messages with support and I ended up having to get a DEAR partner to reach out to them on my behalf and get in touch with someone who could actually get it fixed. Then after we got told they would work on a fix it took another month or two for the fix to be implemented. And it still isn't perfect. Another time, the support team deleted one of my eCommerce store applications. This meant we had to re-add the store and it re-imported and duplicated about 50,000 orders, causing a disastrous mess. Technical team refused to help so we had to go page by page in the interface and void 100 at a time.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Dustin, Thank you for your feedback. As per the conversation you had with our tech support we are pleased to have being able to resolve the aforementioned issues. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service and your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. Regards, DEAR Team

Neil
Neil
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A perfect for my ecommerce store

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

Marketing Mangager in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

[sensitive content hidden] Made Onboarding Easy

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Easy to implement and get onboard training. [sensitive content hidden] answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner.

Just getting our product catalog uploaded correctly seemed to take quite some time.

Johanna
Johanna
Consultant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

OrderHive ROCKS!! Easiest integration flow I have come across

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IN LOVE..will recommend.

integration and chat help. pricing and easy of setup

pros are not always super responsive cs time and onboarding calls can be challenging because not native english speakers - but totally doable.

Christina
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

For the money Orderhive works better than some really expensive programs we have tried.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Orderhive is an overall great value. Its inventory, kitting and bundling capabilities have made managing our inventory very easy. It has more robust inventory features than Zentail and SkuVault, however in other areas it still has a way to go. It has been more accurate with tracking our inventory across the marketplaces than other programs, and while it has more features, Inventory is really the only one we use regularly. I would love to see it grow into multi-channel listing management and add some more basic features and rules, but overall we are very happy with orderhive and will continue to use it.

It offers a good solid inventory solution. It has been hard to find a program with Multi-warehouse inventory tracking that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike most other programs Orderhive will take the inventory out of the location that it is shipped from , keeping a more accurate inventory of each warehouse. The accuracy is pretty solid, as we have not found one yet that works for our sku set and setup, but Orderhive has been the best so far.

*No half cent pricing- unable to use many of the built in features. *Partial ship orders from multiple warehouses. You cannot split an order into multiple warehouses to ship

Tia
Director of Marketing in VS
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

ivan
Operations Manager in Singapore
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Great cloud-based ERP software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is my first exposure to cloud-based ERP software, DEAR. I am pretty pleased with its performance. Pretty simply to use and easily to understand each module. The tutorial video presentation is really useful which u can easily accessing it by clicking from the main menu. No hassle to go around to find it.
Overall, my management and myself are pleased to spend almost 6 months to switch over from our existing ERP system

User friendly Good video demonstration on tutorial, easy to understand and follow excellent aftersales support - swift in response

No direct module to handle goods replacement and warranty process /RMA portions Not too user friendly or suitable to be used on project based jobs/ activities

Justin
CTO in VS

System Implementation

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We just had our Go-Live a couple days ago and we haven't had any significant issues with the overall system.[sensitive content hidden] our Implementation Manager was great to work with, she was very helpful and fast to respond to any questions or issues that we had during the setup.

I like the ability to import purchase orders via CSV.

We would like more user permission controls in the POS app. We wish the Cash Management screen's cash balance wasn't visible to all users of the till.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Be Cautious of Orderhive

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

Samuel
Technology & Operations Officer in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers

Great manufacturing aid

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dear lets us manage the extraordinary combination of materials, compounds and product that we manufacture on a daily basis in a straightforward manner. For some of our operations--for example when we create 10-30 batches of a particular material--use of the API is almost mandatory for efficient data entry--but generally the interface does a great job. Our business is on a much stronger financial and engineering footing using DEAR.

The sales, production and purchasing modules provide an excellent integrated platform for our manufacturing operations. We stock over 300 chemicals to make hundreds of rubber compounds that we use in production of custom rubber products and Dear keeps the complexity under control. I love the continual upgrades on the cloud and the easy access from anywhere. Finally, the standard interface is good but the API lets us implement solutions to meet specific needs at various points in our production.

While the technical support is excellent I find I occasionally need to reach out to them because the online documentation is not well organized. The reporting module is adequate but often requires off-line processing to get the results you are looking for. They make that easy with excel exporting but it is impossible to create a report that is self-explanatory. For example, you can build complex filters to get specific results but you can not re-title the generic report with a specific name, or include the filter values to explain your data. I also wish the date fields would accept time information so that we could capture real-time production data in the system--at the moment you can only enter a start and stop date when you create finished goods.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your review. We are continually striving to improve the service we provide to our valuable customers. As a part of the improvement, we will be restructuring our knowledge base to reflect the module structure in the inventory application so that it will be easy for our customers to find information quicker. As we release more features we update the current knowledge base on a weekly basis. We have taken your reports suggestion into consideration. Please check our roadmap for updates when it will be released to production. Best Regards, DEAR Team

BY
Manager in Singapore
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years and this one incident made us really disappointed.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Dearsystem is mostly diy so its easy to implement quick fixes/changes when necessary.

- No AR ageing report even though we use this software for payments recording - We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years now. I recently tried to add an additional external integration but the integration page simply refreshed without connecting to the external software and without any error message whatsoever (possibly a bug). Thinking that it could be because i didnt had sufficient external integration licenses in my subscription, i went ahead to pay for an additional external integration. However, the same issue reoccurred which prompted me to contact support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support reached out and we managed to resolve the issue. However, in the process, i found out that not only did i already have an extra external integration license which i've been paying for months without using before the add on, i also paid for the add on license when i tried to troubleshoot this issue on my own. I followed up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to request for a credit of the additional unused license to my account (not refund) to offset future subscription charges but my multiple requests were turned down even though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the management understood my position. Effectively, we've been unknowingly paying for an extra license which we did not use and now that i've added on 1 more license, DEAR is perfectly ok with keeping the extra payment from us, again, for something we do not use. I feel that the company is being really unfair to customers.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Tan, I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue you had by contacting support. Over time, we have improved the software as well as the infrastructure to provide a comparative advantage;High-performance/available servers, High performance/available individual database, Fast/high-available storage Fast services (to run tasks, reports, etc.). You are on a grandfather plan ($100 base) which is no longer offered. We allocate the same server/services to all our customers on the new plan ($249) & great grandfather plan. The $100 base is not enough to cover the infrastructure cost, but we continue to provide the same level of service because you have been with us. I listened to the call you had with our CSM (#211344) where you have stated you wanted to "try it out". When you pay & use an integration, we instantly allocate all resources. This means that you have already consumed it & I am afraid we cannot refund something which you have consumed. Regards, DEAR Team

Nigel
Nigel
VK

all in all very happy

4,0 7 jaar geleden

"Moved over from sage around 12 months ago to Xero and added Dear which answered the major issues I was having with Sage in that the inventory element (sure, that's not what is was designed for) was woefully inadequate for our business. I have to report that 12 months in that Dear has met and exceeded expectations and added real value to my inventory management and customer order processing. With the recent addition of the B2B portal, and what my customers will be able to do once is it fully operational will really revolutionalise some of the challenges we faced in, for example, letting customers know what is available from stock etc. Overall, we made the right move and I haven't seen a better combination of integrated applications than Dear and Xero! Well done and thanks to both!"

Dear is a brilliant and responsive company, although my only gripe, is that there are few updates or communique's relating to bug fixes or developments of the application. Example is the B2B portal, there are many comments about what features are needed and bug fixes, but as yet no commentary from Dear as to which will or won't be incorporated. Like me, many will become less likely to comment f it is not apparent that they are being acknowledged. Come on Dear, at least add a comment!!

7 jaar geleden

Hi Nigel, Thank you for this review we are happy to hear everything is going well. We would like to take some time to address some of the cons. We have new updates/releases of new features pretty much on a weekly basis. The minor changes get notified through in app notifications and major monthly releases get sent out as news letters. This can be found in our release notes sections http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Regarding the forum we get a lot of inquiries to add new features and we usually work on an up-voting system and implement suggestions that are most popular against our users. When our businesses analysts decide on what we should implement a planned status will appear next to the suggestion. When its in progress the status will change to 'In Progress' and once finished the status will change to Implemented. Please see our development road-map for everything that is coming up in relation to B2B enhancements based on user requests http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Moss
President in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointing

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are so many great things to like about DEAR but so many to hate as well. My biggest complaint is that they do not listen to their customers. Basic features that other platforms have like Country of Origin and HS Codes are missing here. We use DEAR with Shipstation, Amazon, and Shopify. All of which support both of these features as they are requirements for international shipping. Due to DEAR's lack of implementation of this feature it requires manually updated these two manually for every product in DEAR whereas the other platforms all sync this information seamlessly. This creates a nightmare with large inventory catalogues and creating accurate commercial invoices. DEAR has a support forum where users can request new features and discuss bugs. Users, like myself, have gone on to this platform for years requesting certain simple features only to be told that you have to request it on the forum and depending on how many people actually like your feature request is how they rank if they are going to actually implement it. It seems most basic requests are ignored while they roll out new flashy features that don't work well either. I don't remember ever being so disappointed with software.

The user interface is nice and easy to use.

The bugs! There are so many little bugs that pop up all the time. We have a team of 10 people using DEAR and almost daily there are more bugs that need to be flagged to DEAR technical support and they always blame the user until finally they realize that it is actually a bug.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Moss, Thank you for your feedback. DEAR is an out of the box solution where we expect our valued customers to adapt their business processors to match what we offer. We do provide a 28 day trial period for customers so that they can evaluate if DEAR is the right fit for them. We do take our customer feature requests (https://support.dearsystems.com/support/discussions/forums/1000108132) very seriously. The development process evolves around these requests (Development Roadmap - https://dearsystems.com/development-roadmap/). As much as we want to implement every request, we do not have unlimited resources to accommodate it all. The number of customers who have requests and how that feature will help the customer are a few of the selection criterias we use when selecting what gets added to the development roadmap. If you have any questions please reach out to us on [email protected] Regards, DEAR Team

Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

3,0 7 jaar geleden

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive. Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview. Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page. And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order. What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view. If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance. Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already. After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet. The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive. We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

Dave
Dave
Owner/Director in VK

After trialing three chosen cloud-based stock-management solutions for my clients DEAR won my vote.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

The software can be used "out-of-the-box" after a minimal amount of setup, and can also be used in more complex installations where bespoke software development might be needed. The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu navigation, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The multiple warehouse locations field, along with the multiple bin locations field, both available in DEAR but not available in some other offerings, is a basic requirement of a stock management system as far as I am concerned. Whilst the software might appear complex for first-time users, those with experience of stock systems and business processes should find it a breeze to set up and use for the purpose intended, especially if they are familiar with setting up other software. It's an advantage, but not a requirement, if the person(s) setting it up also have an understanding of business accounts and are able to find their way around creating/editing MS Word mail-merge templates. I am impressed that I have been able to use the software to accomplish pretty much every task that my clients' have asked of it so far. The ease of integration with other cloud-based applications puts another tick in the box for me.

This is a comment and not a complaint; although the reporting functionality in the 'out-of-the-box' version is adequate there is room for improvement. The limitations can be overcome by exporting the files and adapting them as needed. Those with a more specific software development skill- set (or more time to learn) would be able to achieve a great deal more from the software than is possible using the 'out-of-the-box' version.

Louise
accounting in Canada
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

experience

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pleased with some of the responses I receive from support staff, but a few do not take the time to explain clearly i.e. in detail. I have to ask several times to end up having an exact answer

Your software is very complex to learn especially as my language is French, but the results are good when there are no mistakes. And there is no place to error otherwise you have to start all over again. For example if we change the cost of a raw material we have to reassemble, but if there have been sales, write off, credits, etc. related to this raw material and to this assembly we must all UNDO and then redo. It is a long process that should not be so. I asked and was told I had no choice! It’s incredible !

I lost more than 1 month (actually) trying to find the cause of a synchronization problem with QBO and the error was on your side, you hadn't done the required testing, you weren't ready to put your software on the market. Refer to cases 122382 in particular and also 123752 and 123954 etc. to name a few. You have created a special tool (FIND INCORRECT DUPLICATE MANUAL JOURNALS IN QUICKBOOKS) to correct these problems, and this tool was far from adequate since it erased several transactions that were not to be in QBO , and again I had to work very hard to check what had been erased and redo everything. This defect in your programming has had a huge impact on accounting in QBO.
I will no longer use your tool which is supposed to find duplicates in QBO, I prefer to check eac

The immense possibilities of your software

We had a lot of difficulty during the first few months following the integration with QBO. We asked for compensation but to no avail. I am copying an email I wrote to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in July. We had a charge of 3,016.00 $CA in March 2019. We ask you for a discount for the renewal of 2020 please

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

I Am Extremely Satisfied & Highly Recommend Dear Inventory!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

After almost two years with DEAR, we couldn't be more pleased! We needed a centralised inventory system with CRM capabilities that could seamlessly integrate and sync to SHOPIFY, XERO, as well as our offline sales channels. Being in the food industry, we also needed a system that could track the shelf-life of our products, and make sure first expired items were sold first. This is an important feature for us that we did not find in TradeGecko, which we tested out as well before we made our decision in early 2016. DEAR also helps us keep track of our items on consignment (location / expiry date / batch number) as well as create hampers and other gift bundles with ease, thanks to their Bill of Materials function. I particularly enjoy the level of detail available to us, to store relevant information such as supplier SKUs and multiple price lists. The system is sturdy and the UX is straightforward and intuitive, which has made the transition easy for the whole team! Tamara Agusta General Manager Profood Ltd

Occasionally DEAR can be a little slow to load, and customer service is not always as quick as one would like it to be.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Tamara, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that mostly everything is going well for you. If you ever do experience slow performance again please be sure to notify support immediately so our tech team can look into it. Our systems is not known for slow performance as we use top range data centers provide by Microsoft Azure. Best Regards DEAR Team

Carlos
founder - president in Taiwan
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

experience as a implementer and user of DEAR

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: a little frustrating for the limitations fo the system and interfae with XERO.
Limitations: need to UNDO a compleate sale to be able to make any change
Sync with Xero: constant errors
Very slowwww we have a 100/40mgb connection and good computers (local app or better use of cache)

- What we would expect from a Inventory Managment system - Chinese interface - advance sale function (multiple dispatches, multiple invoices for one sale order) - integration with Shopify -

DEAR - faster JSON access (no limitation of 60 calls per second) - no need to UNDO sales for non essential information fields change - ability to edit allocation of products - ability to edit batch/serial information - Reports 1) shows clear information of Sale Order that have not been 1) shiped, 2) invoiced. 2) be able to extract information related to earning power of a product (% margin x rotation of a product) - Ability to limit sales bellow certain margin or price - Dashboard with historical inventory and accounts receivables graphs (currently not available) - Rename product fields (example: type, category, brand, stock locator, barcode…) - Additional fields available on more reports - reports are missing a lot of related information that could / should be available

Mike
Director in Hongkong
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Function is good, but the price will keep increasing.

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using their Cin7 omni for 7 Year, starting from $399 and increased to $799, but all the function is same and nothing changed. Then I gived up to change to a cheaper version Cin7 Core Standard plan, but I just started it one month, they already changed the function for standard plan, from unlimited warehouse location to one location only.
And force you to upgarde to a highter plan if you need more warehouse location.
But when the time I subscribated, it was unlimited warehouse, and they were downgarde you function without any notification.
It was really unfair, and their customer service team were ignord my require and don't give any reply to me. I have been contact them many time and their only reply is someone will contact you asap, but actually no one will contact you. They just ignore you because you only using the cheapest plan and service.

Cin7 has most of the function that required to run a small or large business.

They will keep increasing the plan every year and all the function and service was same, and some maybe downgraded if you don't upgraded you plan.