Over Sendinblue

Krijg alle tools die je nodig hebt onder één dak om online betere klantrelaties op te bouwen.

Meer informatie over Sendinblue

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Beoordelingen van Sendinblue

Waar voor je geld

Sendinblue heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.228 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sendinblue eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.228)

Jim G.
Jim G.
Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

After testing dozens of Email Marketing Platforms - I'd rank Sendinblue as one of the BEST!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with Sendinblue has been excellent. It does everything I want it to do - right now. In other words, I don't have to wait for an update to be rolled out somewhere down the line. It's a mature service that's reliable which is really important when it comes to email marketing.

Sendinblue does more than I need it to do - but it does so without overcomplicating the platform. For example, there's a built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. I have another CRM that I'm already comfortable with... however, it's good to know it's there if I change my mind down the road.

This list management section was a bit difficult for me. I found the UI a little confusing at first, especially when I first started using Sendinblue. After I'd log out, if I didn't log back in for a few days, I have to find the folder within the folder were the list I was looking for was saved.

Gyula K.
Manager, Corporate Projects in Duitsland
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

No more monkey business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have the need to efficiently send out weekly newsletters and ad-hoc messages without the need to track detailed statistics. It was especially helpful that Sendinblue has excellent integration with the HTML email designer that we use. Creating lists for various audience groups was also an easy task. The pricing plans are far better for our needs than what most competitors are offering.

Built-in integration from BEE Pro to Sendinblue Ease of setting up campaigns Effortless contact import manually Creating specific contact lists was straightforward

It was not immediately obvious how to connect Dynamic 365 CRM with Sendinblue and the "official" guide suggested an approach that involves a paid third party service, but we eventually found a free plugin which was endorsed by Microsoft and syncronises the contacts in the same way. The folder management for the contact lists was not clear, but after some tries we found how to do it properly.

Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

You get what you pay for

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately, I left before I even sending out a single email to my subscribers.

As a small business owner, the thing that attracted me to Sendinblue was the pricing. At the time I was using this, my marketing emails were fairly low-tech and with a few trade-offs, I was excited that I could send to unlimited contacts using the free plan. It also offered some customizations with the free plan other services didn't, and I felt like the pricing for larger lists was extremely fair (as I was hoping to stay with them).

The backend was a bit clunky and felt fairly outdated, but I was willing to overlook that for the price. After setting up my lists, default settings, first email, etc. I got a notice that I would have to go through verification before sending my first email. The process was RIDICULOUS. I had to schedule a call with someone in France (which seemed odd, but okay). My call was rescheduled twice and then ultimately canceled. After a month of trying to verify, I ultimately switched providers. After having gone through all the setup work, I never even got to send out anything more than a test email to myself.

Overwogen alternatieven: ConvertKit, MailerLite, Moosend en Zoho Mail

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Mailchimp became too expensive for the size of my business and email list.

Reactie Sendinblue

vorige maand

Hey there! My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us, especially since it's our goal to support small business owners, helping them grow through marketing campaigns. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can find a solution as soon and best as possible? You can contact us via this form: https://www.sendinblue.com/contact/, open a ticket through your account - provided you still have access - or simply provide more information via Capterra! Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies. I can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously. Hoping to hear from you soon, Nadja from Sendinblue

Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Digital Marketing Coordinator in Guatemala
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

E-mail marketing made easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it weekly and in some cases daily. It's easy to use, easy to get data and easy to setup and change according with the reports we are able to obtain.

The platform is really user friendly and it allows us to integrate data with our in-house developed systems.

The customisation of the design of each e-mail it's a little bit tricky, but we make it work with our own designs being uploaded in the platform.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sender, Benchmark Email en Omnisend

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Mostly because we were looking for a better integration with our own systems and Sendinblue was the best option.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Our IT team felt comfortable working the integrations through Sendinblue with our systems, also the price for more than 100,000 sent e-mails was critical in the decision. The marketing department were also happy working with the data and reports the platform provides.

Céline M.
Dirigeante in Frankrijk
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Un outil que j'utilise pour mon entreprise, pour mes clients et que je recommande

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

J'apprécie le fait que la plateforme soit en français. Au delà de la conception des campagnes d'e-mailing, j'ai pu aller plus loin en découvrant le marketing automation et en mettant en place facilement des scénarios automatisés ce qui fait gagner du temps et améliore la relation client.

Je rencontre plus de difficultés technique pour l'intégration via le plugin Wordpress. Il y a des nouvelles fonctionnalités régulièrement que je n'ai pas encore testé. Sendinblue n'est pas toujours proposé dans les connexions avec d'autres plateformes internationales.

Founder in VK
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great value for money

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good, I'd definitely recommend Sendinblue

It's inexpensive in comparison to similar email marketing tools. It does a great job for the price and has most of the features I need

It can be a little buggy at times, but on the whole it's been great

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite, Mailgun en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: The price

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: The price, it was cheaper than the competition

Julien V.
Président in Frankrijk

Simple et efficace

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue nous permet de garder le contacts avec nos clients et nous pouvons leur envoyer des mails ultra personnalisés de manière automatique.

Sendinblue est simple à utiliser. Même les fonctionnalités avancées sont intuitives. La capacité à réaliser des scénarios automatisés (automation) est parfaite pour notre utilisation. C'est un outils que nous conseillons régulièrement à nos clients pour leur utilisation professionnelle.

Les outils de design de newsletter pourraient être plus développés.

Tzu chieh L.
Manager in Taiwan
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent service

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Simple and reliable.

Simple, complete setup, reliable service.

It is not possible to fully determine the status of the mail delivery.

Overwogen alternatieven: Amazon SES en SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: You can try it for free, and the status is reliable after use.

Kristin K.
Practitioner in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My preferred mailing list platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Sendinblue for about 5-6 months and absolutely love how user friendly it is.

User friendly. Has all the features I need.

There is really nothing I don't like about Sendinblue. If anything, I could wish that there were even more templates available. It would save me time :)

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailercloud

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Sendinblue had a few more features and a more slick UI

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: I find Sendinblue to be the best fit for me as a small operator of a private practice

Oumarou S.
Oumarou S.
CEO in Kameroen
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A very good email marketing software

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I had a very good experience with Sendinblue.

Sendinblue is one of the leading brands in the email marketing sector. It’s easy to use, it’s cost effective and has a good email deliverability.

It’s hard to upload an existing email list to sendinblue. They so meticulous.

Kevin W.
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

4,0 vorig jaar

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Keap, ConvertKit en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Great value with lots of powerful features.

Alexandra R.
Marketing Manager in Spanje
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Estoy gratamente sorprendida con Sendinblue.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: En general, y teniendo en cuenta que llevamos poco tiempo trabajando con la herramienta, la experiencia es positiva.

La relación calidad precio me pareció inmejorable. Es una herramienta completa con unas tarifas premium realmente bajas. Hemos empezado recientemente a usarla y nos parece una opción repleta de oportunidades, sobretodo en cuanto a los emails transaccionales, las automatizaciones y el CRM. Además, el soporte en chat directo me ha aportado soluciones y mucha amabilidad.

El único problema que he encontrado es en la exportación de mis contactos desde otro CRM. Creo que el CRM debería disponer de más flexibilidad a la hora de integrar las categorías que vienen con los exportados y así poder integrarlos automáticamente según la estructura de categorías y atributos de Sendinblue. Por pedir, en alguna ocasión el chat de soporte ha tardado más rato de lo que esperaba. Pero seguro que se tiene en cuenta.

Overwogen alternatieven: Doppler, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign en MailerLite

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Porque necesitamos implementar automatizaciones más complejas(con RapidMail y MailRelay no es posible) con una BBDD de 25000 a un coste menor a lo que ofrece Mailchimp.

Overgestapt van: rapidmail, Mailrelay en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: En primer lugar por precio (por volumen de contactos se nos disparan los precios con otras herramientas). Pero luego, descubres que es una herramienta completísima y que, en nuestro caso, cumple con nuestras necesidades a día de hoy: CRM, Automatizaciones, Transaccional, Creación de Landing, Anuncios FB, etc.

Eero S.
CEO in VK
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign en Campaign Monitor

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Price and functionality. In that order.

Syazwani I.
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Julian S.
Founder/Strategic Director in Canada
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers

Best value in the business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities Modern marketing automation capabilities

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on). Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Marketo Engage, ActiveCampaign en Pardot

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Overgestapt van: Campaign Monitor

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Much better value per dollar

Steve M.
Managing Director in VK
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Best decision we've made!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Game Changer

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Overgestapt van: Act!

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.

Elysha-sądo E.
Elysha-sądo E.
Business Development Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Marita K.
Graphic Designer in Finland
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field. Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Overwogen alternatieven: Omnisend, Mailjet en Smaily

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.

Diego G.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Incredible tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails Nice plugins for Wordpress Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options Connection with other tools using API Simple API with many functions JS to automation easy to setup Great support (even in portuguese)

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign en SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Better free tier and features

Tomasz O.
Tomasz O.
IT Partner in Denemarken
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.

Don H.
Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

Overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup

Martin B.
Software Developer in VS
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

A short discussion about Sendinblue

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Olivier D.
Président in Frankrijk
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Overwogen alternatieven: Campaign Monitor en Mailjet

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: functionnality and price

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp Transactional Email en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Price and functionnalities

Alexandra M.
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable + effective email marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen: Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Overgestapt van: Campaigner

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue: Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.