Game Changer

Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pluspunten: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Minpunten: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

A great email marketing automation tool

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pluspunten: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Minpunten: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best value

Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pluspunten: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Minpunten: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Newsletters and automation

Navid A.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pluspunten: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Minpunten: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Miguel P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pluspunten: The Costumer Support

Minpunten: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

SendinBlue

I would like to relay on you!

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pluspunten: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Minpunten: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

It’s everything i need

Mariano T.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pluspunten: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Minpunten: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its great, thanks!

Pluspunten: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Minpunten: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017
David H.
Co-Owner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Pluspunten: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Minpunten: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

van Sendinblue op 6-1-2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at [email protected] to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

The SendinBlue Team

Great value and constantly improving

Mark L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Send in Blue was pretty basic for the money when we started and not charging for DB storage was what made us purchase. Over the last year or so they have been improving the platform and now it is a solid offering.

Pluspunten: Ease of replicating queries and also being able to query the contact list in many ways to create segments

Minpunten: Not being able to identify sender / IP when using multiple IP's for the same sender.

Awesome Service and Quality Support

Ahmad M.
Strategy & Business Development Associate
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pluspunten: I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Minpunten: The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Good choice when Mailchimp became too expensive for your size

Luuk D.
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We grew a lot on Mailchimp and it became too expensive for us. We found Sendinblue and it worked well enough for our needs. It has a functional campaign editor that is a bit glitchy and not as polished. But usable enough! Their API (we use the Ruby gem) is simpler to use than Mailchimp with on feature clearly lacking: we cannot register our subscribers server-side AND send an opt-in.

Pluspunten: It's cheaper than Mailchimp for our list size.

Minpunten: The campaign editor is glitchy. I addressed the issue but the devs had other priorities than details (understandably).
The API doesnt support server-side double-op-in subscriber registration, but is overall easier than Mailchimp's.

Hi Luuk,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I¿ve shared your feedback about the email builder with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that we already have some great improvements coming very soon!

SendinBlue API users who would like to implement a double opt-in process have a couple of handy options for achieving this functionality:

1. SendinBlue Automation can be used to build a double opt-in process, using the workflow in this post: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/211244629.

2. Alternatively, you could use the current API functionality and follow a similar logic as described in the Automation post above.

I hope these suggestions are helpful, however if you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

SendInBlue

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Marketing Manager
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When setting up campaigns and sending - good.
Not good when disallowed to send a campaign or upload contacts, slow to let you know sometimes and not so understanding of the customer.
Not good that the facility to see opens has been taken away - unless you upgrade!

Pluspunten: Templates, Look and ease of use. Quick to replicate campaigns and change.

Minpunten: Admin can disallow you to use and send campaigns for reasons known only to themselves. Not good for the customer, when SendInBlue as a platform is overall good.
In the beginning I nearly gave up, as I just thought they were trying to get me to buy a larger package.

Just Love This Software!

Jeana Y.
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Pluspunten: Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Minpunten: So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha

Excellent Bulk Mail Provider

Terry W.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Send in Blue are excellent bulk email providers, combining common sense with high standards and the sort of value for money that to my knowledge is not available in the industry with any other organisation even approaching this level of quality and service. I must admit I was surprised that they don't offer an im support service, which is pretty common in the industry, but they do respond pretty quickly on email. I did also tell them that I feel they should let new clients know more about their procedures, since I was horrified that my first send hung at 500, having used previous providers where sends just hung and didn't get any further due to technical problems with their systems. It wasn't a problem in this case. They have a standard procedure of halting the send at 500 to check the stats are OK before completing the send. But I did suggest they should tell people that! However it's an assurance that the company is ensuring the continued quality and credibility of its system, which is important for all its clients. And I do believe they are a listening company, so hopefully they will tell new clients more about their procedures. These are hardly major issues though. This is an excellent service and would be difficult to better at any price, and certainly at the prices being charged by Send in Blue.

Hi Terry,

Thanks for sharing your review about SendinBlue! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our tools have been a good fit for your needs so far.

Indeed, we do read every piece of feedback, and will do everything in our power to improve based on what¿s shared with us!

SendinBlue

Overall a solid email marketing platform

Mike K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Pluspunten: Good automation features
Easy list and contact configuration
A/B testing capabilities

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Vicente R.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pluspunten: The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Minpunten: There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

An excellent low cost alternative to Mailchimp!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2016
Paul V.
Head of Technology and Media
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We took up Send in Blue after working with Mailchimp for about three years. We had no issues with Mailchimp aside from the cost and the fact that it wasn't based in the EU, which after Safe Harbour was abolished and due to Mailchimp being base in the US, made it a service which breached Data Protection guidelines for Academic Institutions. SendinBlue offers most of the features offered by Mailchimp, and its automation feature in some ways is superior to Mailchimp's. The only issues we came across were to do with the Email design interface - ok, but not quite as polished as Mailchimp's. Also, the Transactional Email API, although good and less expensive than Mandrill, wouldn't work with our in-house CRM (more a limitation of the CRM than SendinBlue, but still an issue). It's that limitation which prevented me from giving SiB 5 stars. Overall, and despite those minor gripes, SendinBlue is an excellent service that I have no problem in recommending to others.

Pluspunten: Good interface, no limit on the number of email addresses - a good alternative to Mailchimp's subscriptions-based pricing.

Minpunten: The Email designer interface isn't quite as easy to use as Mailchimp's, but it's not a terrible interface by any means.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm very glad to hear that SendinBlue has become an overall good fit for your needs.

We also greatly appreciate you letting us know about the areas where improvement would be helpful for you. Our team works actively to incorporate feedback like yours into into our updates!

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to receive your feedback and offer help!

SendinBlue

Very good marketing tool!

Alice G.
Marketing executive
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good, i enjoy usine ir a lot! Efficient and simple

Pluspunten: The price, the ease of use, the Support I got, the reports per link

Minpunten: The time charging the emails, not being able To ordenate campains

My review

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Pavel V.
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Most affordable pricing in combination with product's features.

Minpunten: In my opinion, automation can be more powerful, like MailChimp automation.

Good for small budget

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2016
Tim R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is an easy to use system for acquiring subscribers and adding them to campaign lists. We use it on a WordPress installation and it works quite well. It is simple to find a user to edit or delete and you can delete from a single list or from your entire database. If you find the need to use the SMTP feature of the WordPress plugin, AND you need to use another email send plugin of some kind, you will likely have a conflict.

Pluspunten: Fairly easy to use, but not the most intuitive.

Minpunten: Some of the features are either hard to figure out or do not work. The double opt-in email has a field for the name of the person but that does not work

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback about the WordPress plugin, and will share this with our team.

I noticed that you had a challenge with personalizing your double opt-in email template, and I would like to offer some resources that may be helpful for you.

The first post explains how to setup and name columns in your email list, such as those for storing the your contacts¿ names:

The second post covers how to personalize different elements of your email, including the subject line and message body with fields like first name:

If you¿ve completed the steps shown in both posts and are still experiencing issues, there¿s likely an issue that our customer care team should look into for you. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

User review

Earl P.
Newsletter Editor
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to reach a large number of our attendees with specific info in an easy to read format.

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate. Lots of customization options.

Minpunten: Lists are a little difficult. Would like to see who has been soft bounces and more info about why.

Great with a few niggles

Louise P.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a good product -- I love the platform, but I would say the fonts are a little limited.

Pluspunten: The blacklist option is perfect with the new GDPR rules -- allowing us to never have an issue with unsubscribes (from the same list). I like the moveable templates -- little warning buttons when the photos are too big etc. It is fairly simple to use.

Minpunten: I think the options for fonts and spacing and alignment and all of that good stuff is nowhere near as good as MailChimp, it's a little basic when it comes to text

Great value

Sean A.
Operations Manager
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Best price for what you get. The only thing I wish is that more third party plugins and applications incorporated Send in Blue, or ones made by you. I have a pop up download for a handbook on our site that requires an email to download. I had to do A LOT of manual tweaks to make that work on our site with your company, while mailchimp would have been very easy. But overall you offer the best price for what you get.

Pluspunten: Price, Easyness to use

Minpunten: Not many third party plugins or apps support Sendinblue while they support MailChimp

Hi Sean,

Thank you for sharing your review about SendinBlue! Hearing from our users is the best way for us to learn, and to improve our tools and your overall experience.

I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our team, so we can work on improvements for future updates.

SIB & us

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Karim N.
Associate Director
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: presentation of our mails
easy to begin with

Minpunten: complexicity for sizing pics and/or modify texts