Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sendinblue

Beheer je e-mailmarketing, automatisering, transactionele e-mail en sms-campagnes moeiteloos in één simpel en krachtig platform.

Meer informatie over Sendinblue

419 reviews worden weergegeven

Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Great value for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pluspunten: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Minpunten: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Kevin W.
Director of Online Education Technology
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Pluspunten: Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Minpunten: Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support. There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Kelly M.
Entrepreneur
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"The most useless email marketing company out there! "

Opmerkingen: This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world. I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting. They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Pluspunten: Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Minpunten: Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Steve M.
Managing Director
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Opmerkingen: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pluspunten: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Minpunten: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Anmol K.
Marketing manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

"Email marketing for small budget "

Opmerkingen: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pluspunten: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Minpunten: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020
Anant M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

"SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!"

Opmerkingen: Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pluspunten: - The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Minpunten: - There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020
Software Engineering
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020

"Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pluspunten: I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Minpunten: the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

Alexey P.
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

"Great job, Sendinblue!"

Opmerkingen: We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Pluspunten: Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Minpunten: No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020
Richard D.
Automation Leader
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"The daily e-mailing tool you have to work with"

Opmerkingen: Their team is fully of professionals and work side by side with you. The best: Their content in their blog.

Pluspunten: I work with this software managing several accounts and I can tell it's easy to manage and configurate. The option I like the most is automation, because you don't need an expensive tool to do this. It's simple, efectivly and powerful!

Minpunten: Design drap-drop module. It's very basic and frustrating if you want to be creative making a shocking mail. Update this URGENT please!

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
Christopher M.
IT Administrator
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020

"Great for small - medium businesses!"

Opmerkingen: We have saved a lot of money, and are still able to send the same, if not more mailings per month then the main competitor in this sgment (who we were using before).

Pluspunten: The pricing model makes a lot of sense. We have gleaned many subscribers over the years but only send a modest amount of mailing. Other software charges per contact, which means even when you aren't sending you are being charged. Sendinblue only charges based on the emails sent, which makes a lot more sense!

Minpunten: The interface for setting up emails is great, however it could do with a little improvement in terms of customisation - however it is still very good!

Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pluspunten: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Minpunten: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016

"A great email marketing automation tool"

Opmerkingen: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pluspunten: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Minpunten: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

"Best value"

Opmerkingen: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pluspunten: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Minpunten: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Navid A.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Newsletters and automation"

Opmerkingen: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pluspunten: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Minpunten: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

José F.
Founder and Principal Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

"SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business"

Opmerkingen: SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Pluspunten: SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Minpunten: The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it.

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020
Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Opmerkingen: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pluspunten: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Sarah bernardina B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Opmerkingen: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pluspunten: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Minpunten: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019
Miguel P.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Opmerkingen: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pluspunten: The Costumer Support

Minpunten: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"I would like to relay on you!"

Opmerkingen: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pluspunten: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Minpunten: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Mariano T.
Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

"It’s everything i need"

Opmerkingen: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pluspunten: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Minpunten: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Jc M.
Commercial Director
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

"Super User-Friendly! "

Opmerkingen: We initially started looking for a way to send weekly newsletters to our clients, but none of us (in-house) is a designer nor we are very creative tbh (we are mostly finance geeks)... That being said.. we decided to look for a software which would make it easy for us to edit templates and easily create a weekly newsletter with a little bit of advertising for our clients to see.. After a little bit of trial & error (with other softwares), we found sendinblue and decided to give it a try: from day one, it has been easy to work with the platform (for all of us!). Uploading our client base & editing and creating new campaigns has become a cool task for us internally.. all of a sudden we actually love using it and we are getting great feedback from our clients and internal staff!

Pluspunten: 1) It's templates make it easy for us to create new campaigns.
2) Importing our client base and getting started with our first campaign sent was super easy.
3) It's pretty cool and helpful having the analytics to show us how many people opened/clicked/interacted with our campaign.

Minpunten: I haven't found a bug or something I don't really like about Sendinblue yet, I promise.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020
Peter F.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

"Fantastic and easy to use "

Opmerkingen: Great company, great support. Helped me with a weird issue when I had too many unsubscribes in a campaign but it was fixed and I was back on the campaigns within a few minutes. Very responsive support and I love the software.

Pluspunten: This software is a great way for me to keep in touch with and market to my customers. Importing my database of contacts was easy and sending out email campaigns is quick and painless. I can schedule them to go out when I want and divide into different customer groups. It does everything I need and I can upgrade for a little more and get even more features as my business grows.

Minpunten: My only complaint is when looking to see what lists of customers I’ve sent a campaign to I have to click and open a report. I wish I could see that detail on the summary page. But that’s a very minor inconvenience. I have no real complaints about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020
Freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"The best cost-benefit email marketing"

Opmerkingen: Its great, thanks!

Pluspunten: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Minpunten: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
James D.
Growth Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Extremely effective and easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Very very happy!
Easy to use and works perfectly.
They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Pluspunten: Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Minpunten: I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
David H.
Co-Owner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting"

Opmerkingen: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Pluspunten: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Minpunten: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

van Sendinblue op 6-1-2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at [email protected] to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

The SendinBlue Team