Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Sendinblue

Beheer je e-mailmarketing, automatisering, transactionele e-mail en sms-campagnes moeiteloos in één simpel en krachtig platform.

Meer informatie over Sendinblue

713 reviews worden weergegeven

Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Great value for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pluspunten: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Minpunten: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"Email marketing is better with Sendinblue"

Opmerkingen: We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pluspunten: Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Minpunten: There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Anmol K.
Marketing manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

"Email marketing for small budget"

Opmerkingen: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pluspunten: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Minpunten: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020
Liese C.
Owner/Fine Artist
Beeldende kunst, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"Way better than Mailchimp!"

Opmerkingen: I started out with Sendinblue because I needed to be able to easily send different emails to 5 distinct groups of contacts each month for my Patreon digital rewards. The ease of use of the site and the fact that Sendinblue has a robust free tier has made me decide to close my Mailchimp account and import all of my business contacts to Sendinblue.

Pluspunten: I love having the ability to schedule emails to go out at a specific time and also the feature that tracks opens and clicks on the campaigns I send so I can see how effective my email are. I am also able to group my contacts easily. This is crucial because my clients get different content depending on their subscription level on my Patreon page. No contact limits even for the free version.
All this functionality at the free tier is amazing. Bye-bye, Mailchimp!

Minpunten: The only thing I'd change is the 300 contact limit per day for outgoing emails, but since I'm using the free service I can't really complain. I can still break my campaigns up over a few days.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
VP of BI
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

"Worst company to deal with - Stay away!"

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pluspunten: There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Minpunten: No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020
Eero S.
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing"

Opmerkingen: The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pluspunten: We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Minpunten: The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Daniel S.
Head of Talent & Business Partnerships
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

"Anyone can use this!"

Opmerkingen: We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pluspunten: As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Minpunten: I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Jerry C.
Marketing
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020

"Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service"

Pluspunten: It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Minpunten: The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages. It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not... Other than that, no real complaints!

• Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021

"Sendinblue review"

Opmerkingen: I am enjoying the low cost that comes with this service, it has almost the same features that other big company software has but only charge fraction of other software charging. We manage to have an email automation process that help us managing our email campaign.

Pluspunten: Sendinblue has a good email marketing automation process that can be schedule when to sent the email and to do a follow-up email. One of the most interesting point with this software is the pricing plan, it let us to paid only for the email that are sent, not on the size of the contact list that we have import on the platform.

Minpunten: It has a limitation on how many email that can be sent on daily basis. We has a contact list of more than 50,000 than need to be sent at one time, but we has to separate the it to multiple batch and sent it over few days and it is time consuming and we had to carefully planning the timing as there are other follow-up email to be sent that need to be send to the same contact list.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"Great value with Sendinblue"

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue offer a great tool and function that really critical for our marketing automation. We have switch from other email marketing software, and by far, Sendinblue has done a better job in managing our email campaign process and management.

Pluspunten: Sendinblue has everything that i need in creating funnel system for our marketing automation. From creating a newsletter, creating email campaign template to scheduling when to sending the email. Lead management is so easy to manage and export it to our lead follow-up process. It has really changing up our overall process while managing our marketing campaign.

Minpunten: There are some of the build-in template are not properly design and we have wasting hours of our time trying to editing a broken template. In the end, we just working on other template. The mobile version has restriction on some of the feature and tool that we can use in the mobile version.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Digital Marketin Specialist
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2021

"Usage of Sendinblue"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it helped me send thousands of emails if we have campaigned and it is very easy to handle in terms of creating the email content. A direct to the point application.

Pluspunten: Creating campaign is very easy and it is also affordable. The support also is great and quick which is what I need most in my tools.

Minpunten: The automation and integration need to be upgraded or make easier to understand. Creating an email template must be upgraded because it seems not upgraded for more than a year.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2021
Kateryna F.
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

"Really easy value for money service"

Opmerkingen: I like it. And I use customer support every time I need help and get even more that I have requested.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use. You may customize your campaigns and elements inside them. You have many options in terms of campaigns size + additionals useful paid options.

Minpunten: It needs some time to understand where the forms for which automations/ campaigns/ managins are placed.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020
Nicolas M.
Technical Engineer
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"My preferred mailing application"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, deliverability of emails and good service is the reason of my preference for Sendinblue.

Minpunten: New mailing design and new builder options would be very appreciated. For very complex mailing layouts, you can always build them in an external email template builders and insert the html code into Sendinblue.

Marc B.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Super easy to use email platform"

Opmerkingen: Overall good platform, much better than what we were using before. Like the integration with tagged urls and woocommerce.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, feature rich, nice templates, segmentation, integration. Everything we could've asked from an email marketing platform.

Minpunten: The one thing that is quite annoying with their pricing plans is that they do not include the removal of their watermark with the starter plan, but rather requier an extra add-on to do that.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Puneet N.
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

"Happy User"

Opmerkingen: Good. Not have a descriptive experience as of now.

Pluspunten: Clean design & ease of use. Segregation of automation is nice.

Minpunten: Add Professional B2B templates for email campaigns.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020
Julian S.
Founder/Strategic Director
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020

"Best value in the business"

Opmerkingen: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pluspunten: Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Minpunten: A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020
Kevin W.
Director of Online Education Technology
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Pluspunten: Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Minpunten: Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support. There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Steve M.
Managing Director
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Opmerkingen: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pluspunten: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Minpunten: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020