Gemiddelde scores

4.3/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.2/5

Over SendInBlue

Beheer je e-mailmarketing, automatisering, transactionele e-mail en sms-campagnes moeiteloos in één simpel en krachtig platform.

Meer informatie over SendInBlue

342 reviews worden weergegeven

Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Great value for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pluspunten: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Minpunten: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Steve M.
Managing Director
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Opmerkingen: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pluspunten: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Minpunten: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Anmol K.
Marketing manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

"Email marketing for small budget "

Opmerkingen: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pluspunten: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Minpunten: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020
Kelly M.
Entrepreneur
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"The most useless email marketing company out there! "

Opmerkingen: This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world. I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting. They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Pluspunten: Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Minpunten: Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Eduardo miguel B.
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"Sendinblue Review"

Opmerkingen: IT HELPED ME A LOT TO PROMOTE MY MARKETING...

Pluspunten: IT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE AND EASY TO USE. THEY HAVE GOOD ANTISPAM FEATURES AND GOOD QUALITY. IT HELPS TO PROMOTE OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. I RECOMMEND IT A LOT

Minpunten: EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME AND EASY SYSTEM...

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Ceyhun Y.
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"Great email marketing software"

Pluspunten: I love that it includes marketing automation and integration with your website. It is an extremely important aspect that this software comes with a daily free 300 emails limit so that you can try it perfectly fine before you buy a higher plan. In this way, it allows you to make money before you spend it on email marketing, after your business takes off you won't mind paying a few extra bucks for this amazing software :)

Minpunten: Currently there is nothing I dislike about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019

"Do you love writing emails asking for support? SendInBlue's customer service is ready!"

Opmerkingen: It's REALLY BUGGY, and the support can go in circles. You have to get validated to send more than 3 email blasts, which is understandable. It's just a quick on-boarding. But even after completing the steps, the validation would not kick in, and my emails won't send. Their support said it was fixed. It was fixed... for that one email. After 25 days of emailing back and forth, I am still having validation issues. If you reach out to their support, even as a developer - I still had to answer the same default questions. These answers have been in my email, or if they looked into my account, they could find it. In the past few years, I worked directly with hundreds of small businesses, teaching them how to set up email automation. Everything from Mailchimp, to ConvertKit and Hubspot, to the big guys like Infusionsoft. SendInBlue's validation doesn't work, there's the goofiness with their time zones, and after reaching out to support 8 times in a month - I simply cannot recommend SendInBlue to small businesses or companies with 8-figure revenue.

Pluspunten: SendInBlue has a very clean dashboard. It's easy to figure out what you have to do. Easy to setup emails and send emails, and easy to schedule emails.

Minpunten: Getting the darn thing to work! I've had to had numerous conversations with their support team to do basic out-of-the-box things like send emails. It was literally faster writing a PHP email server from scratch than wait for them to fix their platform. To schedule emails, it's based off of THEIR time zone. So you have to mentally calculate send time to ensure your customers get it.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019
Dinah A.
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020

"A very user friendly software"

Opmerkingen: It has made made sending newsletters to my subscribers easier as everything can be scheduled.
I have even recommended it to a department in my university and they use it for sending an online based language magazine.

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use. I was previously using a different service bit the interface was not the best. I linked that account to the Sendinblue account and I send all my newsletters from there.

Minpunten: There was nothing to not like. At least for the time that I have been using it.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020
Steve W.
Founder and CEO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

"Using Send in Blue"

Opmerkingen: Weekly newsletters are professional and read really well on mobile.

Pluspunten: The building of the email template is drag and drop and easy to use. It gives a more professional look than other email marketing software I have used.

Minpunten: It took a little while to familiarise myself with the process and the interface could be more user-friendly

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020
Susan B.
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020

"Excellent product & customer service"

Opmerkingen: I really like this product and any time I have dealt with the company I have had excellent customer service. No complaints at all: product or service.

Pluspunten: This product is very easy to use with very little learning curve.

Minpunten: I have not found anything yet. It is self explanatory and as mentioned earlier easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020
Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pluspunten: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Minpunten: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016

"A great email marketing automation tool"

Opmerkingen: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pluspunten: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Minpunten: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

"Best value"

Opmerkingen: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pluspunten: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Minpunten: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Navid A.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Newsletters and automation"

Opmerkingen: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pluspunten: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Minpunten: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Opmerkingen: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pluspunten: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Sarah bernardina B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Opmerkingen: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pluspunten: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Minpunten: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019
Miguel P.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Opmerkingen: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pluspunten: The Costumer Support

Minpunten: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"I would like to relay on you!"

Opmerkingen: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pluspunten: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Minpunten: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Mariano T.
Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

"It’s everything i need"

Opmerkingen: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pluspunten: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Minpunten: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"The best cost-benefit email marketing"

Opmerkingen: Its great, thanks!

Pluspunten: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Minpunten: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
David H.
Co-Owner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting"

Opmerkingen: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Pluspunten: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Minpunten: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

van Sendinblue op 6-1-2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at [email protected] to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

The SendinBlue Team

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017
Paul C.
Managing Director
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"Email Marketing At Its Best"

Opmerkingen: From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Minpunten: I do not have any issues with this software.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Amanda W.
author
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019

"Very good for the money"

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy this program and with a little learning curve, am able to send out newsletters to my subscribers. The metrics are on target with other offering and easy to understand. Creating different audiences and conditions is very simple, and the price is very reasonable. If you have a small business, I would suggest Sendinblue for maintaining a mailing list.

Pluspunten: The pricepoint first drew me to Sendinblue. I was using another program but once I hit 2k+ users the price doubled. My mailing list is still rather small with little return, so I needed a cost-effective program to grow my audience but not lose money. I also love that I can put my subscription on hold, because there are months when I don't need to send a newsletter, and every penny saved is one I can reinvest with a better return elsewhere. Another great feature is that it was simple to move my mailing list from one provider to another. For someone who is technologically challenged, I was quite pleased by this.

Minpunten: Creating a newsletter body isn't as simple as with other programs. There are templates and drag and drop features, but I found them to be lacking and more complicated than my previous mailing list provider. For my first letter, I had to add unnecessary captions for my photos because I couldn't delete that part of the template.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Mark L.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Great value and constantly improving"

Opmerkingen: Send in Blue was pretty basic for the money when we started and not charging for DB storage was what made us purchase. Over the last year or so they have been improving the platform and now it is a solid offering.

Pluspunten: Ease of replicating queries and also being able to query the contact list in many ways to create segments

Minpunten: Not being able to identify sender / IP when using multiple IP's for the same sender.

Ahmad M.
Strategy & Business Development Associate
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Awesome Service and Quality Support"

Opmerkingen: We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pluspunten: I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Minpunten: The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.