Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Brevo

Krijg alle tools die je nodig hebt onder één dak om online betere klantrelaties op te bouwen.

Meer informatie over Brevo

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Beoordelingen van Brevo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Brevo heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.961 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Brevo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.960)

Phil
Co-Director
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for Small-to-Midsize Newsletter distribution

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Carlos Roberto
Carlos Roberto
CTO in Colombia
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use and professional functionalities

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: More than good, it is a easy and complete solution to send massive email campaigns to my customers.

It is in my language. It's easy and intuitive to use. It lets me create multiple lists to order my contacts.

Estimated openness statistics do not assure true deliverability

Bryan
E-Commerce Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Brevo - Everything in one place.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Mehul
Directot in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Fraud company

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Dashboard is neat and the Ui is very easy to use

-Fraud charges every month - Account got hacked due to them - Sometimes money is deducted thrice - Poor customer support

Jordi
Jordi
CEO in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool to send our marketing campaigns.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We're happy using Brevo, we've been using it for more than two years, and for us it's a must-have tool.
Basically we use three functions: sending marketing campaigns that are generated in our system and sent via API; the synchronization of clients and users that is also synchronized via API; and finally the use of transactional emails, all emails sent from our website are monitored with Brevo.

It's easy to use, very intuitive, and with a good looking interface. We've contacted with the support team a couple of times and they gave us a quick answer and solution in both cases.

Recently the price has increased, and some functions that where in our plan are no longer available.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good and simple tool to send mail

5,0 2 maanden geleden

easy to use and great posibility to get help or find information

When you want to send a mail test, you have to create first a contact and put this contact in a list.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Brevo - leading the CRM world!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

1. templates are super easy to create 2. Branding is easy to stay consistent from newsletter to newsletter 3. Easy to create and edit templates 4. Open rate, CTR rate easy to understand

To integrate BREVO to elementor, you need to bring ANOTHER product (like zapier, for example)...this is just too many things to keep track of. I wish it would integrate better to capture our leads from our site.

Ada
owner in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool to start email marketing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general I like using this platform and to use it for my clients.

That is has automations since the most basic plan

It can have more options for email design

Neels
Neels
Owner in Zuid-Afrika

Best Value for Money

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I used Sendinblue in the past for ecommerce transactional emails. After a few years of absence in ecommerce, I needed a new SMTP server setup again and naturally seeked out the same service I used and liked. I then found that they changed brands to Brevo and was very surprised to see that the service offereing is even bigger and better than before.

The easy setup and generous free tier for SMTP email sending campaigns is best in class, in my opinion. They also provide all the functionality needed to run successful marketing campaigns as well as transactional emails. In addition to emails, you can also engage with contacts via SMS and chat.

This may sound artificial, but I sincerely have not yet found anything about using Brevo for my current needs, that I could do better with outher email tools.

Camille
Business Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Valuable asset for email marketing, Brevo!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Formerly known as Sendinblue, it just used to be an email marketing tool, but now, all in one solutions for marketing. Pricing-wise, it's good, better than the other email servicers out there. Its combination of user-friendly interface, powerful features, and ok deliverability make it a valuable asset for email marketing. So far, we use Brevo.

Had a few interactions with their customer service and I am not happy about it. Sometimes their IPs are blacklisted too.

Gustavo
Marketing Manager in Malta
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers

Simple but efficient

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Once you have the template created it is quite fast. Good customer service

They must improve on dynamic filters. Making the first template is not an easy job

Michelle
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Game Changer

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Kevin
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Ugochukwu L Fred
Founder in Nigeria

Brevo: Is it worth the Investment or No

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Well in summary, Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, presents a compelling solution for businesses that are in dire need of versatile marketing automation and an email marketing platform. I'm also one of the owners of a business in need of this service. With its user-friendly interface, robust automation capabilities, and competitive pricing, Brevo seamlessly caters to a broad spectrum of users. Despite the minor drawbacks that I mentioned earlier, Brevo's strengths make it a strong contender in the market, especially for organizations looking for an affordable and feature-rich marketing solution. If you ask me, Brevo is a well-rounded platform that maintains a balance between functionality and accessibility. This makes it a solid choice for businesses aiming to elevate their digital marketing efforts.

User-Friendly Interface: First of all, I love the simplicity of the design of the new user-friendly and intuitive Brevo interface; particularly the light-green feel of the Homepage and dashboard. Another striking thing there is their deliberate use of abundant white spaces; this does not only make the platform appear super-classy but it also makes it very easy for both beginners and experienced marketers alike to easily understand the system and make proper use of it. The drag-and-drop editor simplifies the process of creating engaging email campaigns without requiring extensive technical skills. Email Deliverability: One of Brevo's standout features is its robust email deliverability- anyone who uses the platform can attest to this. I've been using Brevo for over 3 years now (from when it was still known as Sendinblue). The platform employs advanced algorithms to optimize email delivery, minimizing the chances of messages ending up in spam folders (provided you use a custom email eg info@yourwebsitedotcom, and also verify you domain). This is crucial for ensuring that your messages reach the intended audience. Automation Capabilities: Brevo excels in automation, when it comes to automation, I give it to them. The system allows you to set up workflows for various scenarios. From welcome sequences to abandoned cart reminders, the automation features enable businesses to streamline their marketing processes and engage with customers at the right time. What's more interesting is the fact that even if you don't know how to use Brevo and need a little help, you can access training videos on Brevo's YouTube channel to help you get started. Affordability: The platform's pricing structure is competitive, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Brevo also offers a free plan with basic features and affordable paid plans that scale with the user's needs even though that amount (Starter $25, Business $65, and BrevoPlus placed at custom price) is still a bit on the high side for some of us in Africa due to exchange, inflation and a whole lot of other pressing factors. This makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious organizations (especially those in the big 5). Comprehensive Marketing Suite: Brevo is not limited to just email marketing; it's a comprehensive marketing suite with an array of marketing tools. Users can leverage features such as: - SMS marketing - Chat - & CRM integration, creating a unified platform for managing various aspects of their marketing strategy. Analytics and Reporting: The platform also provides detailed analytics and reporting tools, offering insights into the performance of email campaigns. Users can track key metrics in real-time, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, enabling data-driven decision-making.

Learning Curve for Advanced Features: It is true that Brevo is user-friendly, however, mastering its more advanced features may take some time (this is the reason I'll advise avy new user to get some help from their YouTube channel. Users looking to harness the full potential of the platform may need to invest additional effort in learning and experimentation. Limited Design Flexibility: Although the drag-and-drop editor is very convenient, some super-creative users might find the design flexibility limiting. Customizing templates beyond the provided options may require HTML/CSS knowledge, which could be a drawback for those without coding expertise. Contact Management Complexity: Managing contacts and segmentation could be more streamlined. Some users may find the contact management interface less intuitive compared to other platforms, especially when dealing with larger contact lists. Template Selection: While Brevo offers a variety of templates, the selection might not be as extensive as some other competitors. Users who are keen on getting some highly specialized or niche templates may find themselves needing to create custom designs; this is exactly what I do any time I want to create a campaign.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO / Founding Partner in VS
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Brevo uses hidden policies to decide who gets to be a customer

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Brevo was easy to sign up, pay, and set up the SMTP links, but then a huge frustration to communicate except through a support agent that always had to send the information to another team. I understand the need to ensure email quality - but refusing to work with a client in any way is a horrible practice. It shows me that even if we had been a client for months, years, or since their inception (without any reason shared with us) that we could just be cut off and shunned.

Brevo appeared to have all the features we wanted

Brevo blocked us within hours of using the service without much of any notice sent to our administrator. They reviewed our email content with scrutiny and sent us screen shots asking what the intent of a specific email - which clearly based on its headers were sent to us and forwarded to a gmail account for a particular user. We also host an addiction recovery client whose emails may contain private and sometimes descriptive information about an addiction - we were also asked about those emails.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Free but limited

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions! Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website. The reporting is pretty well detailed. Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

Andrey
Andrey
CEO in Litouwen
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Reliability of emailing service and deliverability

2,0 3 jaar geleden

We have been using this tool for several cases: transaction emails (notifications and conformations ) for our software service, email marketing campaigns, Analytics&Logs. These tools are very useful for us, as we need to provide various important notifications + instant alerts. Thus, reliability with deliverability is an important metric for us. The system shows about 94% delivered emails, which is a good number. Support is also very good.

We often experience issues with the reliability of service. The system got down or degraded each month, sometimes twice per month. So, our notifications were delayed for a couple of hours, and our customers didn’t receive instant emails with notifications. This is not so much important for email marketing campaigns, but for the transactions, this is the #1 priority, especially if you provide your service around the world. Hope, Sendinblue will improve its infrastructure and reliability.

Carmen
Carmen
Digital Marketing Coordinator in Guatemala
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

E-mail marketing made easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it weekly and in some cases daily. It's easy to use, easy to get data and easy to setup and change according with the reports we are able to obtain.

The platform is really user friendly and it allows us to integrate data with our in-house developed systems.

The customisation of the design of each e-mail it's a little bit tricky, but we make it work with our own designs being uploaded in the platform.

Don
Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

Alexandra
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable + effective email marketing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
CEo in Servië
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent mix of few marketing tools: CRM, mailing marketing and customer support in one

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use of Sendinblue in easy and intuitive - even first use. All you have to do when you approach to the Sendinblue first time is to check every menu and options - (or to read manual - nobody do that today...) and everything will be clear to you. You can use Sendinblue in full power.

Sendinblue is a web-based application, with real integration in every business-marketing workflow. You can work with you contacts at any place where you have internet and any internet-capable unit. It gaves to you full marketing power, with flexibility and your contacts are always with you. Marketing campaigns can start wherever you are in any time, and you can track all aspects in clean and user-focused UI. Integration with WP with Wp-plugin is excellent.

Main problems are minor - cosmetic. Sometime I have problem with contact data import from CVS with nonstandard/non-english characters. And, as always I would like to have more graphics style options, two-tree more modern graphics UI - as I said - cosmetic.

Anant
Anant
Manager in India

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day. - You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want. - There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant! - All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email. - All design elements of the emails are intact. - The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business. - Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved. - Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that. - Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Clément
Business Owner in Portugal
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great service at a justified price.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Sendinblue is honestly the solution I've been looking for since the beginning when it comes to emailing and marketing automation. It gives you the ability to organize your contacts in a very granular way through their list and tag management. With their marketing automation system, you can send very specific emails to these users and add even more tags based on their actions (opened or read, for example), but I’m not done! You can even "hijack" their marketing automation system to not send emails at all, but instead automatically add tags to your users after a certain action (or inaction) on their part on your website, which could then add them to another marketing automation system... You get the idea, the possibilities are almost endless and if you are looking for the best system to track your contacts and talk to them in a very unique way, don’t look any further. Another very important point is that Sendinblue charges you on the number of emails you send per month, not the number of contacts you have (yes, I'm looking at you Mailchimp). This billing system makes more sense and the ROI is much easier to calculate. Finally, Sendinblue is growing more by the day, and propose now a CRM and a chatbot that I found very effective to convert my traffic on my landing pages.

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about their service. The chatbot is expected to become a paid option in the future, and that's a bummer. Their integrations with other services are also not as developed as it can be with other market leaders. Check on your end to see if Sendinblue is compatible with your other critical services, they still have plenty of integrations.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A low-cost, comprehensive system for organizing your email marketing operations.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue has given us the tools we need to manage and arrange our email marketing campaigns. We've reduced a lot of procedures and improved the effectiveness of our advertising efforts thanks to Sendinblue. We may repeat them again and over again within a particular time frame, all at a minimal cost.

Sendinblue is a low-cost tool for effective email marketing and campaign management. I enjoy how simple it is to create and organize contact lists, as well as divide them into sub-groups, which makes mailing fliers to them much easier. Sendinblue's ability to increase our contact lists without charging any more fees is something I like. I appreciate Sendinblue's ready-to-use concepts and templates, which make it simple to construct our campaign and add images and links. I enjoy the testing option since it allows us to analyze the ad campaign before sending it and make changes as needed. Add to that the option to upload materials such as presentations and PDFs as attachments. I particularly value the reports that Sendinblue provides, which allow us to see how many individuals have responded to our communications.

I found nothing to dislike about Sendinblue because it is really basic and straightforward to use. But I think it needs to be improved even more so that we can get more reports and analyses, which would help us improve the way we do email marketing.

Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

Danny
Danny
Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Didn't work out for my team

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had better results elsewhere, but every organization has different needs.

The email builder and interface were both easy to use

We had poor results with email deliverability and weren't blown away with the list management tools.

Reactie Sendinblue

2 jaar geleden

Hey Danny, My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry to hear that Sendinblue didn't cater to your needs. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and improve your deliverability! You can contact us via our contact form or by opening a ticket through your Sendinblue account. I do want to thank you for your feedback and can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously. Kind regards, Nadja from Sendinblue