Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Brevo

Krijg alle e-mailmarketingtools die je nodig hebt om je bedrijf te laten groeien - tegen een onverslaanbare prijs.

Meer informatie over Brevo

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Beoordelingen van Brevo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Brevo heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.019 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Brevo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.019)

Phil
Co-Director
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for Small-to-Midsize Newsletter distribution

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Duitsland
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great Email Marketing Tool

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Brevo has been a great partner overall. It is hard to complain even about server outages or technical issues.
Only limitations for already available features are concerning and the way Brevo pushes its CRM.

The way emails look, the full control over transactional and marketing email system links. Full localization possibility. Great support and documentation.

Services outages became frequent and emails cannot be tested or sent during that time. Brevo is pushing its CRM and close features that were available for free before. For people who are never going to swtich to their CRM such moves are clearly wrong. For example, the conversations feature is much more limited as of now and to reply to Whatsapp conversations, subscribers need to pay.

Bryan
E-Commerce Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Brevo - Everything in one place.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Safe transaction emails

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We always had problems when sending emails from our internal software. Messages would bounce and not delivered or would delay too much. Everything was solved using sendinblue (now Brevo). Very easy setup with the API key as well.

Setting up DKIM and other security measures still require specific knowledge about security protocols and you might want assistance from your IT department.

Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great email sending platform

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great platform for email marketing, where you can decide if you want to be charge for number of mails sent or contact list volume.

The drag and drop system is really easy to use, the templates even if they are basic works well, it has a great customer service who responds fast and finally love the a/b testing

Some metrics doesn't match with Google Analytics statistics, and I found some issues in the process to import a list of contacts

Jordi
Jordi
CEO in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool to send our marketing campaigns.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We're happy using Brevo, we've been using it for more than two years, and for us it's a must-have tool.
Basically we use three functions: sending marketing campaigns that are generated in our system and sent via API; the synchronization of clients and users that is also synchronized via API; and finally the use of transactional emails, all emails sent from our website are monitored with Brevo.

It's easy to use, very intuitive, and with a good looking interface. We've contacted with the support team a couple of times and they gave us a quick answer and solution in both cases.

Recently the price has increased, and some functions that where in our plan are no longer available.

Fátima
Doctor and Medical Director in Portugal
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

CRM to Grow Business

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Technical professionals at my company like

Track of leads engagement. Helping in leads segmentation

SAROJBEN
Caregiver in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Brevo

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

What I like most is its ability to organize large amounts of data with simple folders, import / export capabilities, and easy set up.

What I like least is that there is no active Desktop Version for more easy user friendly experience, or sms capabilities to individuals.

Emilia
Director in Spanje
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

a reliable and quite complete platform for email marketing

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: positive, practical, reliable, appropriate to the needs of my company

Simplicity, templates, analitycs, data protection...

List management, way to choose shipping lists

Marylet
Owner in Filipijnen
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Own opinion

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Simplifies employee engagement, performance management, onboarding, and other HR procedures.

Compared to other HR software, it might not have as many complex HR capabilities and be too scalable for larger enterprises.

Michelle
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Game Changer

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Kevin
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Robin
Partner in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Sendinblue. For those that want an all in one solution for mail, marketing, list management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before Send in blue I had dabbled with mailchimp and found it so hard to do anything and all the time being punished with the financial hits of the charges. Once I signed up for Sendinblue the whole mailshot, landing page, website to data opt in became a breeze. Anytime I faltered I went back to the sendinblue videos or course. Everything is a delight to do and creating a campaign less painful than before and the deliverability is high. A true winner of an experience.

Send in Blue makes is easy to mark out and make a plan of action so you know what you want to do. From the campaign email through to the landing page, to the sign ups and all integrated nicely with my wordpress website and Elementor. As it is all in one place you can skip in and out and work on components and filter and sort the emails. Make a list of what you want and Send in Blue has it somewhere. I even took a certified course in send in blue on marketing automation using send in blue (free course).

The only downside to Sendinblue for me was my lack of knowledge. However Sedin blue top the rescue with their free courses. Now I invested a few days of y time doing them and in the process the light bulb came on on what I needed to do. Once I got it, those training courses were the perfect tutor, they not only taught me automation and everything else, better, they did it so I could do what I learnt in the Sendinblue dashboard. Win win

Juliet
Blogger in Zuid-Afrika
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Shannon
Director of SEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

Christina
Christina
Marketing And Advertising Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 10.000+ werknemers

"Sendinblue is a great tool for email marketing."

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sendinblue is used for our sales pipeline and for email marketing, so we use it a lot. Sendinblue has let us be where our customers are. We can send them marketing emails and send them marketing sms through Sendinblue.

SendinBlue's design is simple and easy to use for low-cost email marketing, and it's very easy to set up. There is a lot to like about this marketing platform. It comes with everything you need. Among these are email marketing campaigns and broadcasts as well as email marketing automation, transactional emails and SMS as well as social media.

I don't like their way of verifying things, even though they respond quickly. The validations should be done and over with once and for all, not start up every time there's a campaign. But this can be easily fixed. But this does not detract from professionalism, in my opinion we will continue to use it because it makes our work easier.

Pranjal
Co founder in India
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Value for money email marketing automation tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Marco
CTO in Italië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Fair service overall

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A fair and not-so-expensive mail service, with CRM, Marketing Automation, SMS...

Not so expensive because the pricing is only calculated by the mail you sent instead of the contacts you have.

CRM is too basic, Marketing Automation is not so advanced. Anyway, they both work smoothly and are included in the subscription.

Tomasz
Tomasz
IT Partner in Denemarken
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Olivier
Président in Frankrijk
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Richard
Boss in VK
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Don't believe the hype...for all the support you'll get you might as well write your own software

2,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Well if I haven't said enough already all I can do is reaffirm that Brevo has been a waste of time from a business point of view and a terrible experience from a personal one.So call tech support is an utter joke, the staff arrogant, belittling and even confrontational.Irrespective of how bad or mediocre the service turned out to be, how can you work with such horrible people?Your call

Up front I liked the blurb that tells me "easy to use" and "top notch support" neither of which turn out to be the least bit true.So, when you discover that this is a whole new minefield then ask for help, the support it not just laughable but outright insulting....more below

The whole experience was a waste of time and energy, I am insisting on a full refund but once again "support" just send me links to pages and tell me to sort it out myself.I feel a court case coming on.So, what can you say about Brevo "Customer Experience Officers" except they do their best to make that experience a bad one, to the point they are as a team and individually, arrogant, uncaring, and are happy to insult to the point of being confrontational...you will be treated like an idiot.If you wish to work under those conditions it's up to you but not me. Also, was it good for my business?Not it the least

10 maanden geleden

Hi Richard, Hope you are doing well. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can look into this further, could you please share the support id/email linked with your account and the ticket # where you had a conversation with our team. Looking forward to your reply.

Danny
Danny
Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Didn't work out for my team

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had better results elsewhere, but every organization has different needs.

The email builder and interface were both easy to use

We had poor results with email deliverability and weren't blown away with the list management tools.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Danny, My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry to hear that Sendinblue didn't cater to your needs. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and improve your deliverability! You can contact us via our contact form or by opening a ticket through your Sendinblue account. I do want to thank you for your feedback and can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously. Kind regards, Nadja from Sendinblue

Vance
Vance
Digital Marketing Head in Singapore
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best Email Automation & Transactional Email Platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Absolutely excellent experience throughout the years.

Wide range of features, particularly developer-friendly ones such as transactional email, SMTP and API. Also, affordability for small and medium businesses. The developer documents and customer service are probably the best.

Nothing much to hate about Brevo (previously known as SendinBlue), except maybe the new colour scheme. On a more serious note, the email builder can be improved slightly in terms of UX. Certain things require one or two too many clicks.

Ficht
CTO in Zwitserland
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Good features, terrible service and support

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible, customer support needing more than 10 days sometimes to answer even on critical system failures on sendinblue part. Some feature never worked reliable like tracking links in the email (broken SSL certificate led to error page for our customers - unable to log in, use password reset links etc.). It may be ok for newsletter emails (altough tracking links would be important) but for transaction emails this service cannot be used! They include a unsubscribe link in transaction emails which you cannot deactivate. Imagine customers receiving a receipt accidentaly clicking the, quite prominently placed, unsubscribe link and therefore will not be able to further receive any transaction emails from your system. This provider cost us a lot of time and nerves.

Email templates, SMS API, ease of use and the easy integration.

Unreliable (disappearing emails sent over API, not in the dashboard nor in the logs. 24h later suddenly a huge batch of emails get sent.) Service overall not usable for transaction emails.

2 jaar geleden

Hey there, My name is Nadja and I'm part of the Sendinblue Branding team. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us. Our goal is to support businesses as best as we can, so I would love to get in touch with you and investigate this further. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can allocate your account and offer support accordingly? Since you've already been in touch with us, you can also simply send me your ticket number and we'll follow-up via email. Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies for disturbance this has caused. Hoping to hear from you soon, Nadja from Sendinblue

Shan
Manager, Community Engagement in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

A smart alternative to Mailchimp

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Sendinblue does what it advertises well and at a fraction of the cost of its big competitors.

I feel it can do everything Mailchimp can do and save a lot of money, especially if you have a lot of contacts, because it charges you based on number of emails sent rather than the size of your list. This way we know if we're paying, we're paying based on our usage. Helps us as a small organization to get good value.

The learning curve wasn't bad, except at first we had out account frozen several times due to its algorithms that detected low open/clicks and made the system think that our contacts had not expressly opted-in. It was challenging getting our account unfrozen each time and to explain how we are getting permission from the contacts. Plus, at the time, some of their policies were not clear with regard to how many emails we were allowed to send and when.