Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Front

Front is de eerste gedeelde inbox waarmee teams kunnen samenwerken rond elke e-mail met meer transparantie, verantwoordelijkheid en efficiëntie.

Meer informatie over Front

I also enjoy the various integrations with other systems that are available (contacts, calendars, proprietary workflow management systems, etc.).

Plugin is a little bit confusing. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate which one is order and subscriptions due to the top down feature and no different color line.

Beoordelingen van Front

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Front heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 261 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Front eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (261)

Anthony
Anthony
System Engineer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Arjun
Arjun
Co-founder in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Never bcc internally again

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn't imagine living without it. Treating email collaboratively has probably reduced the number of internal emails by a factor of 10. The integrations with every platform via API let us manage tons of internal workflows in a completely automated way. Overall, we're happy to pay for it - every dollar in Front probably saves us an hour in FTE time.

The ability to treat email as a collaborative effort is groundbreaking. It's easy to create visibility and work asynchronously on emails that would otherwise take multiple forwards and slack conversations. Integrations and automations are great too.

Fairly expensive if you don't use it for a large number of folks, AI features are pretty limited right now.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for taking time to provide feedback!

Tim
COO in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

If you have multiple teams managing emails daily, Front is for you.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was easy enough to set up and configure rules without much technical help. The difference from other systems we used to manage our email was instantly significant and improved efficiency and response times.

The internal team chat enhances communication and collaboration. The clarity of who is responding or seeing quickly that someone has responded so you do not waste time on emails that someone has already sent or is working on sending.

The integration with WhatsApp that we use to communicate with drivers is really more geared toward communicating with customers and is a bit quirky but we made it work.

Patrick
Director of IT in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Front App easy to communicate without all the emails

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The ability to chat in realtime on an email thread. Invite non-emailed teammates to an email thread. have less emails Shared email Boxes

Its a little tricky to set up but there is a lot of support to help you out.

5 dagen geleden

We're thrilled you're having a positive experience, Patrick. If you ever need us, you can reach our support team at [email protected]!

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

One of the worst email applications I've ever used

1,0 6 jaar geleden

The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes. There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems. 1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc. 2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below." 3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook. 4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front. 5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller. 6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option. 7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too. 8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot. I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

Marjolaine
Marjolaine
Co-founder in Frankrijk
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Best email software ever

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one. I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included. I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great product with a few annoying things

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great product, really happy with the exception of the email nesting

Easy to use - actually integrates well and completely replaces all other email managers. Unlike Zendesk or similar products; emails you send from Front are actually sent from your email address, not a weird routing domain like yourcompany.zendesk.com

When multiple emails come in on the same day with the same title (e.g., two customers respond to the same automated email they got), Front will nest them together as if they are one thread. This causes problems with the customer support team because sometimes they forget / don't know they need to scroll up to respond individually to each nested email. Pretty annoying and error prone

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Great aggregator tool for Customer Success

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I lead a customer success team that uses Front daily.

I love the ability to interact with all our support tools - phone, email, chat from intercom, while interacting with our full team (support team of 5). We stay connected on each user, and can easily run reports and track year over year metrics. We especially like the ability to chat back and forth before we respond to tricky situations, and the ability to Snooze.

I would love for more integrations - specifically survey functionality, or the ability to have automation once you close out an email/chat. We have this on intercom but it lives within the intercom platform now.

Jan
Jan
Co-founder in VS
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

We wouldn't be the same without Front

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Front is the backbone of communications, from talking with customers, taking care of signups and inquiries and handling customer support, Front lets us do all of that remotely.

Front helps us respond so much faster as we collaborate on high impact messages and it lets us know what each other's doing. The support team is also really fast and reliable.

Runs on Electron, so can be a bit slow. Some missing features but the team is iterating really quickly.

Sam
Sam
Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Makes Customer Success Simple

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use a pooled system for our customer success team for accounts in the SMB segment, and Front is our new shared inbox system to facilitate communication between CSMs and customers

Used as a shared inbox for our customer success org and it solves so many problems. Shared inbox, Salesforce integration, and assigning tasks are some highlights

Can be difficult to implement, time consuming to create but saves time in the long run

Derek
Business Director in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

Justin
Bellhop Acquisition Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Front Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Treavor
Sales/Marketing Manager in VS
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

1-Year Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Front has truly allowed me to take charge of my inbox! It has helped us communicate better between workers, as well as work more efficiently as a team to get the work done. Everything is open and available between each of us, so we can help each other and maximize the talents of one another in responding to the needs of our clients.

After a full year of using Front, the thing I find the most useful is the ease and efficiency of sorting and prioritizing my daily email. The ability to snooze, assign to another individual, or add quick notes about the email, along with the ability for others to see who is working on a reply, has made our efforts so much more efficient! Everything runs seamlessly and it has become second nature, very quickly.

There are still a few "glitches" when it comes to opening certain attachments, but I think that is always the issue with any email program. The only other issue is with the mobile app - it takes a few extra steps to modify email recipients, but it isn't that often that this has to happen.

Shelby
Senior Operations Specialist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Front is the best customer service management & email integration tool I have ever used!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Front! It breaks my heart that Convoy is terminating our contact soon. We have started to development our own (very basic) email platform but it is a long way away from the standard my team is now accustomed to, based on our positive experience using Front the last two years.

I love Front's ability to display who on an email chain has read our last response (revolutionary!) & the ease at which my team can comment back and forth and converse with each other, all while hidden from our customers in the email thread. Email tagging, inbox splitting, & the infinite number of archiving and email redirection rules we can put in place keeps my team organized (& myself sane!)-- as a company that receives tens of thousands of emails a day, Front allows my operations team to truly battle the "Front lines" of customer communication.

The biggest issue we deal with is Front's occasional latency. In an industry where fast is better than perfect, the last thing my team needs is Front to be lagging or down. We have a huge backlog of archived emails (Front also acts as customer documentation platform for us) so searching information can be super tedious if the platform doesn't load or crashes. My team works to urgently solve problems and every second counts, so we cannot risk even a minute of latency.

Ashley
Ashley
Editor in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Front is a lifesaver

5,0 vorig jaar

For several years, our administrative team used Front and it improved our internal workflow and customer communications significantly. Now our entire office is using Front and the combination of client and internal emails with internal comments and discussions is indispensable. We have never been so efficient, and I can't imagine work life without Front.

When we have an issue, the support team is very responsive. Bugs are addressed quickly and our ideas for improvement are often implemented.

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Front is amazing tool to manage your email

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's amazing overall. We saw email managed properly. Being a part of sales team email tracking is a bliss as it increases our productivity

Frot is amazing. The best feature is email tracking through which you can get the read receipt of the email. Also, the tagging feature is good and helpful where you can tag or assign your teammates on the email

The user interface is a bit complicated and difficult to use for the new user. Also, the mobile app tends to go slow sometime. Rest all is good

Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Best Collaborative Shared Inbox Tool out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The key feature that differentiates Front is that it has collaborative shared inboxes that enable us to create shared drafts, comment/communicate on threads, and manage email communications super effectively. Previously, we attempted to use Gmail to accomplish this, but Front does a great job of managing the workflow of sharing one email and collaborating effectively.

I wish there were more productivity / super-user oriented features that were more robust. There are some quirks about the workflows that make it slower for us to use. This is not a deal-breaker, but I wish it could be better.

Joyce
Lead Product Manager in Taiwan
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Best email collaboration software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Our support team first migrated over to Front from a traditional ticketing software a couple of years ago, and we were blown away by how easy it was to use. We've since added other use cases and teams to Front, and most of our team members also use it as their main email client for their personal work emails. I also personally love the ability to automate parts of our workflow using Zapier and the Front API — it's a real game-changer.

There have been significant price increases over the last few years since we've started using the software. While we'd like to have more team members using Front, the pricing is just not feasible for us at this point. The other small thing would be very specific missing features we would love to see that just aren't supported at the moment. But that's totally understandable as our use case may not be very common.

ceo in Frankrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

excellent app for mail and teams

5,0 vorig jaar

very easy to transfer mail and add internal comments on them. This app is done for BtoC startup that want to manage lots of daily mails from customers.More over it's very easy to integrate other products through Apis

a bit expensive, but the value added is very high. Should have better prices for small companies

Sione
Customer Success Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Front Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been a great experience with Front. I appreciate the regular communication made by the Front team via email or update notices within the app.

Front is a great option for teams that work closely with/share the same clients. That's our primary reason for purchasing Front, the ability to tag teammates on emails and have dialogue about situations, how to respond to a particular email, etc. I also love the UI, to me it's much more clean and open in comparison to gmail, what we used before Front.

From day 1 I've wanted to see development of folders for organizational purposes when archiving emails (not a fan of pinning, but I understand others may love it). I've also hoped for most robust developments with sequencing, it's stay pretty much the same since I started using the feature a few years ago.

Are
Are
CEO in Noorwegen
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

KEEP AWAY!

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Worst customer experience I have ever seen! They promised one price, but after about a year they suddenly doubled the price without even telling us. Suddenly 15 000 USD was withdrawn from our account. Borderline steeling if you ask me.

The way they priced the product before doubling the price.

Doubling the price without telling us. Stole 15 000 USD from our account and cannot explain how they calculated that amount.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Trust and integrity are critical to how we run our business and so we take these accusations incredibly seriously. However, we must correct the record. Our team spent considerable time explaining your invoices to you, tried for three months to give you a price similar to the discounted one you originally had, and extended the timeline of a commercial offer. We regret that you were still not satisfied with the offer and would be happy to start the conversation again if you wish to do so.

Breno
Broker in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Great email software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been positive. The software is very good and fulfills basically all our company's expectations.

I like it a lot how we can keep our inbox organized. We also have the feature of tagging and asking for team members to check the email or send it to new inboxes within the same company. We can also snooze the email. We like the platform a lot!

One thing that is bad in Front is that when you move a conversation to a different inbox, everyone who is not assigned to the 2nd inbox loses access to the conversation.

Bryce
Chief Marketing Officer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Seems like a decent platform but they ask too much trust in their pricing model, don't recommend

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I felt the sales process was pushy. No where on the website pricing does it say there's a minimum number of seats required for their Growth and Scale model. Growth is 2 seat minimum and Scale is a 5 seat minimum. When I clicked to be contacted by sales I received this pushy email from [sensitive content hidden] Sellman in their sales department that said "10 user minimum, 12 month agreement only--no monthly option, annual billing nad $1188 per user per year." all matter of fact like, "If you don't want to do this, don't even bother." when I queried this, I was sheepishly told the minimum was 5 users, not 10 but what little trust I had for a platform that asserts a pushy annual rate, payment upfront with no real platform experience was lost at that point.I felt this was a total bait-and-switch compared to what their website pricing model appears like. With a zero refund policy but yet demanding minimum user amounts AND no monthly trial period, just a flat "Pay me money now"? I can't ever recommend this tool.

I appreciated the all-in-one functionality Front seemed to have--way more tools than we actually needed.

Their pricing model is an incredibly bloody gouge. ONLY annual billing, all due at signing, minimum seat count of 2 seats and their terms say NO refunds. Meanwhile their trial service doesn't actually even have full functionality to test that it works with integrations.

Co-founder/Developer in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Good for years now a slap in the face

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Things were going nicely for years. A few awkward changes, some downtime but we got through it and were happy. Now we've got this email with "Today, your Front account is on a custom plan. According to our records, your discounted pricing is set to expire on March 13, 2021, 00:00 UTC. At that time, you will be transitioned to our standard plan prices, and your monthly bill will change from $482 to $677." That is not a nice pricing change. Ever heard of grandfathering? You don't hit your loyal customers with some line about their pricing being a "custom" "discount" and hit the with a 40% hike. This greedy play makes me worry about the future of Front.

Easy to manage various inboxes The UI is nice Ties channels togeter nicely

Nasty price hike You need to adapt to their way of doing things Some downtime

Andres
Logistics Coordinator in Colombia
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

My experience with Front

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Front has been satisfactory, it has fulfilled all my expectations and has been crucial when it comes to keeping in contact with my coworkers.

I like how Front has helped me improve my workflow, allowing me to effectively communicate with my team members is a vital aspect of my day-to-day.

I have not encountered any issues when using Front, it is usually bug-free, and the customer service they provide is top-notch.