Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Talkdesk

Talkdesk biedt intuïtieve, cloudgebaseerde contactcentersoftware met geavanceerde functies, uitgebreide rapportage en naadloze integraties.

Meer informatie over Talkdesk

Simple to use and their support team is amazing.

Sometimes I have problems with the App so I have to use it through the website, or it is very slow and I cannot answer a call in time.

Beoordelingen van Talkdesk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Talkdesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 722 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Talkdesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (722)

Mike
VP of Customer Success
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Simple is smooth and smooth is fast

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

It's easy to get in touch with Talkdesk's helpful staff

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The marketing, sales , and financial industries all make use of the name "Talkdesk." In an effort to improve sales response time and activity transparency, it has been deployed extensively, with extremely varied results. The dialogue with a prospect may be timed and measured correctly, and CRM automation can begin immediately. Our marketing team now has much more time on their hands, and we have no plans to return to our previous, ineffective VOIP for business campaign.

To function properly , Talkdesk needs access to a stable internet connection; when agents do, the app has shown to be dependable. It's easy to use and fits perfectly with Salesforce's current workflow thanks to the buttons. There have been a few hiccups with the integration, but they were all rather easy to fix. I give the registrar a perfect score of 10 since it is the most user-friendly and representative example of its sort that I have seen. The contact center's necessary tab for updates is nothing special, though. It's not well defined, the agents don't seem to care about the voicemail part, and it may be the best option.

When an adviser receives an error response in a video conversation, the reason the number was ineffective may not be immediately apparent. Even while the number of tales has expanded, the capacity to produce stories by telephone is sluggish, clunky, and complicated. In order to view voicemails and missed calls, the identification needs an accessible tab. Although I understand that the minimalistic nature of a GPS display was intentional, having this information shown would be quite helpful.

Kallen
Director of Customer Support in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual. However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

The Ideal Call Center Management For Business

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

With Talkdesk, we have been able to monitor calls and the software makes handling customer service better From VoIP to call center management and call tracking, Talkdesk has it all and this makes it great.

With Talkdesk, we have nothing to complain about as it has always delivered.

Tyson
Team Lead, Support in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Sleek Product for Small Start-Ups

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Talkdesk is a very easy and intuitive product to figure out, both on the front and back end. If you come across any issues, their support team is always quick and thorough with their responses.

One of my biggest obstacles with TalkDesk is the reporting functionality. While I feel the front end is great, the back end reporting is sort of all over the place. Many of the reports need to be sent, rather than viewed in the browser. If they made the reporting as intuitive as the call interface, this product would be stellar!

Anthony
Telephony Manager in Frankrijk
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

My Talkdesk experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Tyler
CEO in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Maria
Team Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

5,0 4 jaar geleden

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Kelly
Kelly
Customer Service Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Talkdesk is a basic and simple phone software that is great for beginners, and includes a lot of basic reporting and analytics for someone who may be less experienced at pulling this information or tracking KPIs.

The callbar often glitches, and there is some missing basic functionality (you can't place a customer on hold and then make a transfer, there is a limit to the amount of external contacts you can have available in the callbar, etc.)

Twinnie
Ridgewood Frontdesk supervisor in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Cortney
Cortney
Billing Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Jacob
Systems Administrator in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Talkdesk

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a good experience there are challenges we still face, but the talkdesk team is willing to work with us.

Ease of use. This is a very easy to maintain product. support responds within 24-48hrs. Reporting features and integrations are fantastic. It just works.

No ability to webpop automatically only clickable url's. Cost can be high for Enterprise licensing.

Oscar
CRM Operations Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

There is no Better telephony software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Nicole
Founder in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

More than your Average Dialer

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk. The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Valdrin
IT Engineer in Noord-Macedonië
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Lydia
Team Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Hugo
Customer Experience Team Leader in Canada
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 501-1.000 werknemers

Talkdesk for call centre

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Vladimir
Tech Svs TL in Bulgarije
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

User-friendly and easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Kenley
Contact Center Supervisor in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

This is how you communicate with your customers fast and effectively!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Manual calls are now the thing of the past. I can simply hit a link for the customer and talkdesk does the rest. It provides a new age alternative to the contact center world.

The ability to easily connect with my customers via phone with a simple click of the button. I also love that it is compatible with Salesforce. I also love the reporting features. This allows me to listen to the calls of my representatives and it provides me with a report on our KPI's. - Kenley B

There is no texting feature. Most customers love to text or take a call these days. I think talkdesk could do wonderful if they incorporated a texting feature to their platform. I also would like for a whisper effect on the reporting feature. The ability to say something to my representative while they are on a call, and customers cant hear what I'm saying would be amazing. This way I can coach them on what to say without distracting them from the call. - Kenley B

Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Room for improvement

3,0 2 jaar geleden

The studio flow builder is my favorite part about the tool. It's very easy and dynamic – empowering an admin to create and edit their IVR without Support.

I haven't been very pleased with Talkdesk as a VoIP solution. The integration with our ticketing system is very poor. Our agents have a fair amount of issues with logging in and the occasional dropped call, but that's do be expected when working remotely. Also their tech support is not the best, it requires a lot of back and forth and I find that I have to do all of the troubleshooting / figure it out on my own. Lastly, in order to listen to call recordings, you must have a Talkdesk account, as the recordings live in their system.

Austin
Customer Relations in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Talkdesk Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

As simple as the Talkdesk system is, the thing I enjoy most is the practicality of the system as a whole. It is so efficient in terms of getting work done in a timely manner.

As of this time, I have not experienced any cons.

Alexis
CSR in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

A fantastic all-in-one phone solution : Talkdesk.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With all of our other systems, this service works seamlessly. For all aspects of our operations, we utilize various phone lines using this service. TalkDesk is a fantastic product all around. It is a perfect fit for our Contact Center because of its user-level user-friendliness and simplicity.

The overall caliber of each call is the most major element. Both you and the customer can hear each other clearly. I adore how effectively it integrates with Zendesk and how well their voicemail system functions as well. Additionally, the opportunity to quickly call my customers with only a press of a button.

None that I can think of as so far the tool have been excellent in all ways and form. But I have a suggestion, It would be a good idea, to add a feature that allows you to put the customer on hold while calling another number from the same account.

Armend
Digital marketing in Noord-Macedonië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Easy and convinient

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slice is the software which connects our company with thousands of customers on a daily basis and makes our business successful.

I have been using talkdesk for more than 3 years. It is part of my daily job now and without talk desk my job as a digital marketing rep is unimaginable. Talkdesk gives you the opportunity to reach out to your customers and partners in a very easy way, the quality of the voice is great and you never have any kind of issues with the voice. Talkdesk is very easy to use and timesaving I don't think that there is any better product than talkdesk. Keep up the great work guys.

So far everything is great using this software and it has been more than 3 years now. It gets updated and improved all the time. My suggestion for this software is if there is any possibility to change the tones when you dial.

Kimberly
Team Leader in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Talkdesk

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like talkdesk and it has helped improve our contact center

The reporting for Talkdesk has helped our center improve. Since implementing talkdesk we have less calls that are abandoned and less people waiting on hold.

There are times when the website goes down and it is hard to get support

Customer Service Representative in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Ease of Use and Reporting

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The ease of use and the ability to write notes on every incoming call. The system links all communications with the resident so that we are able to see all interactions with a click of a button.

I would like the ability to go back into a talkdesk call and be able to write notes if I forgot something from my initial interaction without having to create a case if one was not needed.

Jolene
Account Manager in Noord-Macedonië
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

The best experience using Talkdesk

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am part of an SEO agency and it was going to be impossible to work without Talkdesk. We need to communicate with the customers on an everyday basis. Our managers can keep a track on our performance using the reports.

Talkdask is really fast and easy to use. It is very easy to install it and adapt to it. All the calls are recorded and you can pull out any reports you might need for inbound or outbound calls. This helps to keep a track on the progress of our everyday basis at work. We are using it at work to communicate with our customers and they can have our numbers and leave voicemails.

There is nothing to dislike regarding this amazing tool. I don't have any complaints. The only thing I would like to mention is more a suggestion than a complaint or dislike. It was going to be perfect if Talkdesk will be able to automatically recognize the country code of the phone number.