Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Talkdesk

Talkdesk biedt intuïtieve, cloudgebaseerde contactcentersoftware met geavanceerde functies, uitgebreide rapportage en naadloze integraties.

Meer informatie over Talkdesk

671 reviews worden weergegeven

Cortney K.
Cortney K.
Billing Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Kallen B.
Director of Customer Support in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual. However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Kadonna K.
Educational consultant in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Talk desk review

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It allows me to conduct all customer service support and platforms with easy and control. Quality software product and great software support.

A great software program allowing me to focus the entire reporting aspect of the platform. Quality management and workforce. Real time reporting analytics and live support. A great software product and quality usage for all business purposes.

Nothing everything is well organized and quality software product. Had no concerns about usage of product and easy to use.

Tyson B.
Team Lead, Support in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Sleek Product for Small Start-Ups

3 vorig jaar

Talkdesk is a very easy and intuitive product to figure out, both on the front and back end. If you come across any issues, their support team is always quick and thorough with their responses.

One of my biggest obstacles with TalkDesk is the reporting functionality. While I feel the front end is great, the back end reporting is sort of all over the place. Many of the reports need to be sent, rather than viewed in the browser. If they made the reporting as intuitive as the call interface, this product would be stellar!

Anthony G.
Telephony Manager in Frankrijk
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

My Talkdesk experience

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Tyler F.
CEO in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Maria M.
Team Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

5 vorig jaar

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Twinnie X.
Ridgewood Frontdesk supervisor in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Liza S.
Client Success in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

TalkYES!

5 2 jaar geleden

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use

3 vorig jaar

Talkdesk is a basic and simple phone software that is great for beginners, and includes a lot of basic reporting and analytics for someone who may be less experienced at pulling this information or tracking KPIs.

The callbar often glitches, and there is some missing basic functionality (you can't place a customer on hold and then make a transfer, there is a limit to the amount of external contacts you can have available in the callbar, etc.)

Mike S.
IT Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

So glad we made the move to Talkdesk!!!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it and I love the people who run it. Honestly our lives have been SOOOOO much better since coming over from ZenDesk. I am not putting down ZenDesk either, their help desk platform is hard to beat. But for the calling feature which is all we use, Talkdesk does it much better and saved us thousands a year!

What I like most about this software is that IT WORKS!!! We have used two other systems in the past and both were iffy at best, often went down, and when they did it was always someone else to blame. Talkdesk has outstanding uptime, in fact I cannot think of a single outage in a year of using them. The cost is much less than we were paying, and their support is extraordinary!

The licensing can be a bit tricky to figure out as they have some seasonal ones you can add but sometimes that's confusing and doesn't happen quickly if you need to add them. But that is also planning on our part and giving them time.

Oscar G.
CRM Operations Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

There is no Better telephony software!

5 2 jaar geleden

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Robert N.
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Why we chose Talkdesk

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Amir H.
Head Of Technology in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great experience so far

4 2 jaar geleden

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Nicole J.
Founder in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

More than your Average Dialer

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk. The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Logan B.
Ops Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Chase S.
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Valdrin T.
IT Engineer in Noord-Macedonië
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

VP Customer Service in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Talkdesk is the best in Class

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Don A.
Customer Service Representative in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Lydia E.
Team Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Customer Experience Manager in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

4 4 jaar geleden

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Kenneth K.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A fresh take on an old necessity

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms 2. Great customer success management 3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists. 4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings 5. Good value for the price per seat 6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Hugo L.
Customer Experience Team Leader in Canada
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 501-1.000 werknemers

Talkdesk for call centre

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Nikki K.
Sales Executive New Business Sales in Noord-Macedonië
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to navigate

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers. Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.