Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over RingDNA

RingDNA is a complete inside sales acceleration engine that helps companies have more conversations, more insight and more revenue.

Meer informatie over RingDNA

12 reviews worden weergegeven

Alex C.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Flawless, seamless ability to rip clear cold calls."

Pluspunten: Interface allowed us to really integrate our phone sales process with salesforce, accurately logging information and helping clean up sales process.

Minpunten: Mandatory call dispositions can create hurdles when trying to do a lot of different things at wonce.

Anita M.
Freelancer
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020

"RingDNA Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like the software because productivity is increased. Following up with my customers is simplified because RingDNA works well with Salesforce. Click the customer's phone number in Salesforce and I am taken directly to RingDNA. I love it.

Pluspunten: I like the way that RingDNA interfaces with Salesforce when dispositioning calls. I also appreciate being able to listen to the call afterward because RingDNA has the capability to record and annotate the calls and include the recording in Salesforce. I find that to be a great learning tool with my Medicare customers. Sometimes our customers are not easy to work with; having the recordings aids in getting a better understanding of the client's needs when he or she can't articulate well. This makes the follow-up call go smoother. Overall, the call quality is clear and strong most of the time. The customers seldom complain that they cannot hear me or the call is fuzzy. As the end-user, the ability to suggest dispositioning codes to the company that I freelance for and then see RingDNA follow-through with the suggestions is refreshing. The local presence feature is great. Customers, even myself, will not answer a call with a "strange" prefix.
If that number matches a familiar area code, we are most likely to answer the call. This feature has increased productivity and call follow-up is made easier. I find that if I use my assigned local phone number, I do not get as many callbacks.

Minpunten: The one thing that I find very annoying is the dropped calls. In the Medicare business, if we don't get permission to call a customer back, you pretty much have lost a lead. It is aggravating to be at the beginning of the call script and before you can get permission to call the customer back, the call drops. And even if you get the permission to call them back, it is sometimes next to impossible to reconnect with the customer. The mandatory call dispositioning has caused me to lose valuable time because I can't move forward or receive any calls until I disposition the last call. I don't know if software configuration is the problem or not, but for some reason, I am finding duplicate leads in Salesforce when it is obvious that the customer only called once. I was told not to click on the customer's phone number which would take me directly to Salesforce and this would eliminate this issue, but it did not solve the problem. This causes a problem when my productivity is being measured. It appears that I did not convert the call when in actuality, it is a duplicate entry.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2020

"Gets the job done"

Opmerkingen: So far so good. I don’t have many concerns when it comes to ring DNA.

Pluspunten: Ring DNA gets the job done. I usually have pretty good connection and don’t really ever have any dropped calls which is good.

Minpunten: I wish the calls that came from DNA that went to my phone could transfer the caller ID name. Only the number shows up so sometimes I have a hard time differentiating if it’s a work call or not on my cell phone.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2020
Collin C.
VP Sales

"RingDNA is amazing!"

Opmerkingen: I'm a VP of Sales for a SaaS startup in NYC, formerly head of sales training for another SaaS startup in NYC (who had a $100MM exit in 2012). That being said, I have extensive experience running predominantly outbound sales organizations with some inbound needs as well. I've used Shoretel Sky (formerly M5), Avaya, InsideSales.com, Switch.co, Phone.com, and a few others I can't recall the names of. Simply put, I was never satisfied with any of those services even though many of them are considered top tier and very expensive. If you're working with Salesforce.com there is no better solution that I'm aware of than RingDNA. I came across these guys by luck of the draw through an article I read on Linkedin and they have a free trial version in the Google Chrome app store and within minutes I was using it from Salesforce and fell in love (and that's not even the full featured version). Not many products "sell themselves" but Kanwar (COO of RingDNA) knows what he's doing and takes the right approach by letting folks try the service risk free and ultimately you'll fall in love with it (especially if you've been suffering through the same types of headaches I was with other companies like InsideSales.com who just can't deliver what they promise). I could probably write a novel about all the great features but hopefully this review is enough to get you to try it out if you're shopping for a good telephony provider that has a seamless Salesforce.com integration and amazing reporting abilities. The setup was only a few minutes, no heavy training necessary, and the support you receive from them is pretty flawless. They even took care of a couple custom requests fairly quickly for us and have more coming down the pipeline soon. Highly recommend RingDNA to anyone dialing from Salesforce.com.

Avi T.
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2016

"Awesome Salesforce Telephony Solution"

Opmerkingen: We've been using RingDNA for over a year now and With RingDNA, our team is reaching customers much more often and best of all, administrating the solution is super lightweight, easy to manage, and literally takes 5 minutes to setup. I've used other solutions in the past and I'm so relieved to finally be using a solution that doesn't feel like a burden living in my salesforce environment.

Pluspunten: Setting up a new user is so easy.

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2016
John L.
Account Manager
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

"ringdna"

Opmerkingen: does what i need it to do - limited but overall effective

Pluspunten: ring dna works well most of the time - call quality is usually good, forwarding to a cell phone works well

Minpunten: but has some issues. data migration to salesforce doesnt always happen. inbounds are hard to see and can be missed

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
James P.
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"You can Ring my DNA"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good and I would recommend RingDNA

Pluspunten: RingDNA connects easily with pretty much any CRM which is nice for auto logging. It also has a bunch of easy to use features.

Minpunten: The call quality seems to be a bit patchy at times but I am not sure if this is the software or just voip in general.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Olivia W.
Sales Development Representative
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2016

"RingDNA deserves the credit for my call efficiency!"

Opmerkingen: I'm an SDR who handles primarily inbound leads--but the key to my success is the call volume that I get with the efficiency from RingDNA. It's SUPPERR easy to use--I have my headset on and call straight from Salesforce. Everything gets recorded back to Salesforce, and we use analytics to make sure we're going in the right direction. Plus, the team is very responsive to product feature feedback and support. We tried a couple of other tools before settling on RingDNA, and it is by FAR the best for sales development click-to-dial!

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2016
George W.
Account Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Great tool for outbound sales"

Pluspunten: RingDNA is great it's everything I need to call for sales. Fantastic and pulling from and pushing to salesforce, and being able to create notes and follow up tasks from the chrome plugin in fantastic.

Minpunten: Only gripe is that all activities made from the plugin go to the contact on salesforce rather than the opportunity. Not sure if this can be changed, but it's a minor complaint.

Tj H.
Sales Manager - East-Central Regions
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018

"We just started using it and it's been user-friendly and very helpful"

Pluspunten: Being able to easily manage our leads right from the small RingDNA dashboard popup has been a game changer!

Minpunten: Haven't come across any cons yet as we are still experimenting and building out the best uses but no problems yet!

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018
Mike G.
VP Tech
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

"CTI"

Opmerkingen: Ringdna is a good platform but there are better ones out there to look at as well.

Pluspunten: Customer telephony integration is key to get this software installed. The software is a good platform for receiving and sending calls.

Minpunten: Customizations required the company to make them and we couldn’t do it ourselves. Of course that converts to more cost for the product.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Chael B.
GM West Field Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2015

"A Salesforce.com Must Have"

Opmerkingen: RingDNA has increased our data capture by least 25 percent. It's super easy for the sales guys to use and I get the side benefit of all that data being in Salesforce in a structured way.'