Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pet Sitter Plus

Dit platform produceert planningen voor meer dan 4000 huisdieren per maand en het vriendelijke team staat voor je klaar met een toonaangevende klantenservice.

Meer informatie over Pet Sitter Plus

Long learning curve but it's likely the end user :-P But every time I found myself stuck, our representative was a quick call away and she assisted and provided further training.

Beoordelingen van Pet Sitter Plus

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Pet Sitter Plus heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 132 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pet Sitter Plus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (132)

Luz
Luz
Owner/Founder/Pet Specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Pet Sitter Plus is Top Notch for us!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am extremely please with Pet Sitter Plus, the software, and with the people behind the scenes that run it.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with both, that surpass my wildest expectations! I can truly not imagine doing without it. Acquiring it has been the best business decision I have made for my small, yet growing, business. I have complete confidence that they will be alongside me, as I grow and expand.
Lastly, their rates are very fair and reasonable! They are worth every penny of my investment in them!

Pet Sitter Plus has been a definite plus for my small business! It is an extremely robust software that does more than I ever imagined or expected. Scheduling is a breeze and it allows me to have peace of mind. I am able to review schedules by the Day, the Week or the Month, and to catch any potential mistakes ahead of time. My Independent Contractors and office assistants are delighted and very impressed with all of the software's capabilities. The contractors are very pleased to see their future jobs clearly scheduled in the system. They also like being able to view their commissions for each and every service that they're scheduled for. Calculating their commissions due for each pay period is so easy now. It literally takes seconds to view all the commissions at once. No more tedious, manual calculations. What a boom! Another critical feature, that helps me a great deal, is the staff's ability to check off their unavailable dates on the system's "Request Holiday." With the click of a button, I can easily view who is available at any given date. My Pet Sitter Plus trainer, Becky Eberly, is extremely knowledgeable in the software and she has also been a pet business owner herself. She is personable, courteous, and entirely professional! I appreciate her quick replies to my many inquiries, as well as her help whenever I reach out to her. From my perspective, it seems to me like she drop everything else, to tend to my requests. She is an angel!

There is nothing that I do not like about Pet Sitter Plus. I have had nothing but positive experiences with it. I haven't yet implemented all of its features, so I'm not fully versed in all of its capabilities, though. This has nothing to do with anything lacking from Pet Sitter Plus or my trainer. I have just been taking my time to implement features at my own timing, which is something that I also appreciate. Nobody is pushing me to use all of the available features, but they're always there to work with me at my own pace. I really appreciate that!

6 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Luz for this fantastic review. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this superb review and that you love Pet Sitter Plus! We will continue to be there to support you as you business grows and develops. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Lucy
Company Director in VK
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers

5 Star Petsitting Software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've streamlined everything through PSP so everything runs through the software (bookings, invoices, wages, client data, email templates). This has made my life a lot easier and I've had more time to grow the business.
I'm really excited about using the new features PSP will be offering in the future!

PSP is very easy to use. I found the initial training sessions over the phone very helpful. The customer support team are always available when you need help with any of the features. Using PSP has saved me so much admin time. Before using PSP I duplicated a lot of my work and at times i was working on admin late at night to get everything done. PSP condenses everything and I like how the client is in charge of their booking and everything is in the one place. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been my main point of contact and she's been a wonderful help!

Transferring existing client data to the PSP database was quite a time consuming process but that had nothing to do with PSP...that was more to do with my previous data storage system. So i had to do a lot of data entry to set things up.

4 jaar geleden

This is a wonderful review Lucy. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review. We have also been delighted to welcome your sister to the business too! Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Paul
Owner in VK
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Game changing!

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent.
Daunting to begin with, especially considering we are mostly non-technical people; but after we took the plunge and got on with it, we would not be without it now.

1) Onboarding support - Lyndsay was first class 2) Cost - it has more than paid for itself in the hours saved in admin time, and the collection of missed payments in the past manual process.

The appearance/UI is not as modern as some apps, and it takes a while to get used to the navigation. But, the functionality is so comprehensive - they have thought of almost everything!

2 maanden geleden

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.  Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Ericka
Not customizable to my business. in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Was not customizable to suit my business.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was very informative and gave me ideas on intake forms and the setting up of my online appointments, payments etc.

That it was user friendly and had pre made client intake forms.

Although it helped that they had the software set up to help give you a boost. The software couldn’t be changed to fit with the needs of my business. It just focused on just pet Sitting I was unable to incorporate the Grooming services I provide to clients online.

Janet
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Thank goodness for Pet Sitter Plus! Lifesaver!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I couldn't be happier. I've loved it since we've started using it many years ago after struggling with another service. During our onboarding, I would ask about a feature I needed and my coach would take me right there. It was an amazing feeling!

The ability to customize the fields and the thoroughness I can be with details because of the customization. Allowing us to see when people are checking in and out and adding an approximate GPS is fantastic.

If PSP could figure out how to calculate drive time and mileage, that would be amazing! We spend a great deal of time dealing with our mileage. I wish there was a way to mark an employee unavailable/available for certain times on specific days. Not just the whole day, if that makes sense.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that some of the features you have suggested have been added to our future development list. Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Tim
Co-Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Well Designed & Documented, Customizable, Total Software Solution for Your Pet-Sitting Business!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My wife and I are SO encouraged to have all of her client information, dog information and schedules transferred from calendars, notebooks and Post-It notes!!! We couldn't be more pleased with our choice of Pet Sitter Plus!

As an eCommerce professional with over 20 years of progressive experience working in Internet technology, I have worked with more software solutions for various tasks than I can begin to count. Some well designed and documented. Some not. Having just completed several training sessions with my PSP Software Coach, and having nearly finished configuring and customizing the software for my wife's dog walking and pet sitting company, Two Tails Up, LLC, I can't over state how impressed I have been with how well designed and thought out this software solution is for pet businesses! It is very obvious by all the features and capabilities of this software that the founders of Pet Sitter Plus had their own pet sitting business prior to launching this company. This is a total solution ... client records, dog records, scheduling, invoicing, client portal, reports, credit/debit card or ACH transfer transactions, email templates, staff communications and compensation ... its all here! My wife and I are SO glad we chose this software for our new business!

Because this software is so full-featured and customizable, learning how to use it is not for the faint of heart! Fortunately, I am a very analytical guy, so between coach's excellent training and thorough documentation I did fine configuring the software and adding all of my wife's clients and dogs, as well as their schedules. Those not analytically inclined need to go into this being patient with themselves, trusting that they can count on their software coach to guide them through the entire process.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this fantastic review Tim. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this superb review and that you love Pet Sitter Plus! We will continue to be there to support you as you business grows and develops. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Genevieve
Dog Trainer in Australië
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Incredible Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a sole trader in Dog Training and Behaviour. I used to have to write out my invoices by hand, had a personal address book for my clients and was stuffed if I didn't have a client's details on me when I was travelling because I couldn't access them easily. Not only does PSP fix all of these issues (invoices automatically, easy client look up, access via mobile) they offer incredible, friendly and prompt customer service when needed. They also were happy to save my details for later when I needed to take a step back for monetary reasons during the COVID crisis, even though I wanted to continue with the product when my business was back up and running. (Did not hold me for ransom!)

Pet Sitter Plus is extremely user friendly, and the few things I got stuck on I know I would have support with in no time!

Honestly, I haven't encountered anything I disliked about the software. It has features I do not need or use but they are easy to switch off!

4 jaar geleden

Dear Genevieve, This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you during the Covid-19 crisis. We really appreciate this review. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Nick
Dog Walker in VK

Just what I needed

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic experience with PSP!
Free trial - excellent option to spend time figuring out if the system is for you.
The customer service support you get is second to none!
Very quick to help you, very patient, friendly & understanding.
Can’t rate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] CS high enough!

There are a few Pros to this software. The diary/planner. The email templates are so so useful! The invoicing side of things is a breeze.

I don’t know how possible it is but automation for other payment services than Stripe would be great. Also, a ‘Birthday report’ in the same way there’s a ‘vaccination report’. Payment services such as PayPal and bank transfer. It’s rather complicated to use. Could be more user friendly but like with anything, it gets easier the more time you spend with it.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that most of the features you require is on the short term development list, and we will be in touch with you directly about PayPal as this is available to you to use. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Hayley
Dog walker in VK
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Made life much easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

There so many handy features. It's made my time spent on the admin side of my business much less and I couldn't be without pet sitters plus now

If I was to be very picky I would like to be able to block out days that I'm away so that clients are unable to book them days.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the features you require are on the development list. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Laura
Operations Manager in VK

Absolutely Amazing Time Saving

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really liked the fact they pair you up with a coach to walk you through everything. It was really reassuring having that person we could go to with any questions. We've been using the system for about 3-4 months now and we've got all of our customers and staff into it. Whereas there's often pushback to change, I can honestly say that the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive on both sides.

It's very customisable - we trialled a lot of options and found so many that were limited - for example could only do walking and not boarding, couldn't do invoicing, couldn't do timesheeting, could do boarding, but couldn't do a csv export. As we offer so many different services and have quite a lot of customisation, we really needed something that could do it all. With the ongoing cost of living crisis, when reviewing options, cost was also critical. Pet Sitter Plus was one of the most, if not the most economical option, and because it did absolutely everything it meant although we started out looking for just a scheduling system, we could actually streamline several of our platforms into Pet Sitter Plus and save hugely on subscription fees overall.

Because it's so customisable, I can see there being quite a steep learning curve for complex businesses or for people with limited experience of software or computers etc. Having said that, I think we must fall into the category of one of the more complicated set ups in terms of all of the services we offer and the fact we ended up merging four separate platforms into one, and it was absolutely fine. Their customer service is amazing, our coach was brilliant, breaking the set up process down into chunks and always being on hand to answer questions and recommendations.

3 maanden geleden

This is a wonderful review Laura. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you and we will continue to be there to support you as your business grows and develops.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Melissa
business owner in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

I love that clients can access their accounts, but there are some changes I would like to see.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: my overall goal is to spend less time at consultations and at the computer updating client information. It has only been a month and we are still dealing with adapting. So, it may be too soon to tell if I am 100% happy I switched to PSP. But so far what I appreciate most is the customer service, specifically Becky Eberly. She has been such a great support in helping me learn the system. Without her, I would have been a wreck.

clients are able to log in to update information as well as request or cancel services

Development changes requests: 1. when a sitter is in a clients account and looks at the schedule, I would like the sitter to be able to click on the name of another sitter assigned to other sits for that client. to access their contact information 2. When tips are allocated to the appropriate sitters when a client makes an online payment, I would like the sitter to be able to either be notified or to be able to see their information (not the other sitters) tip report information. This way they know who to thank and also to feel appreciated by that client 3. My clients are very confused about how to add a tip, even when I give precise instructions within the invoice email notification as well as on my FAQ page on my website: https://www.apetsbestfriend.com/q-a It is frustrating to have to hand hold clients and walk them through the process and I see a significant decline in tips altogether because clients don't know how to do it! Please please change the invoice page to have an obvious button for clients to click on before making their payment instead of a tiny pencil icon. 4.Many clients are used to paying in advance and I greatly encourage that especially around holidays or for overnight stays. But they are so confused when they look at their account summary and it says "you have nothing to pay". Is there a way to possibly list quote amounts on the page? 5. Please make the summary more printer friendly! It is way too long, including repeated headings and a grey background

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It's much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you and that Becky has been such a welcome support to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Leslie
Administrator in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

The best!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been beyond EXCELLENT! The support is top notch, quick, clear, thoughtful, skilled and timely. The features are everything we need and more. I can't say enough good things!

The ease of use and thoughtful features make this the best choice for our Dog Walking business. There are so many hepful features and it is 100 percent clear that someone who understands the ins and out of the pet walking/ sitting industry created the software.

The only thing that can require timing on our end is training our walkers on the system. This is not exactly a con. There are great built in tutorials for them.

vorig jaar

This is a wonderful review Leslie. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.  Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Stephanie
, 11-50 werknemers

PSP is the best petsitting software out there!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using PSP in 2014 as my business grew and it was impossible to manually handle everything from schedules to invoices to compensation. After doing some research I spoke to Richard Booty because his was the only software company that would call me (instead of it all being a sign up process online). I liked how customizable the system was and that he would schedule Skype interviews with me to help me set it up to work for my business. Now every time I have a question I always hear back from him or a colleague within 24 hours, and sometimes even within a couple hours! they are fast, friendly and it feels very personal. PSP comes out with service releases that always improve the software on a regular basis. PSP is the way to go!

its very customizable to how you run your business. the interface is nice and clean. I like how the software has a sitter, client portal as well.

That once you raise an invoice you can't automatically add more visits from the service request into that same Service Order. We invoice ahead of time.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. With kind regard Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Ed
Owner in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Simply Superb

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run a small but successful dog walking company in the UK. We have over 100 regular customers and typically schedule 250 bookings per week across 3 walkers. Before using this system I had tried various others however none were as intuitive or had the required features to do the job quickly and easily. PSP makes managing bookings simple by allowing me to attribute dogs to particular areas for each walker. This means that doing my weekly scheduling takes less than half an hour!! It allows customers to have a central point of contact - managing their own bookings - eliminating the need to try and manage calls/texts/emails for bookings/amendments and cancellations. All this used to be a real headache. As completed jobs are all logged on the system, completing my monthly invoicing run takes maybe less than 10 minutes. All I need to do is sense check the customer orders to ensure there have been no human errors made (multiple orders for the same customer, only bookings for that month included in the order etc), change the text for the e-mail and off they go. I don't use other software, however, if I did, this allows the system to reconcile all payments directly - saving, even more, time. A really good feature however it's one for the future for me. The system is extremely robust, holds all the information you and your walkers may need, has multiple interfaces for mobile/tablet and desktop. The system can also be edited/adapted to suit individual needs with editable fields. Downtime is non-existent and support is absolutely top quality. Users can feedback directly on ideas for future function development and new features/updates are released regularly. My customers use the tracking functions to see exactly when their dogs were collected and dropped home - fantastic for providing peace of mind when they're at work. They also, without exception (even the technophobes!) pick up and use the system with minimal effort or training. I haven't even scratched the surface for what this system can do and cannot recommend it highly enough. Simply superb

8 jaar geleden

Thank you Ed for this glowing review. It is fantastic to receive this. I remember training you myself some time ago and it is gratifying to hear that you have enjoyed using our system and appreciate our service. Thank you once again. Richard

Shannon
Owner in VS

This software is EVERYTHING you need to run your pet sitting business!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Billing, invoicing, scheduling, employee compensation and vacation request, client info, etc!

I don't know what I'd do without this software! From scheduling to billing and invoices, everything is run efficiently and effortlessly. I have gained SO much free time by using PSP, and my employees and clients also love it! The customer service is also top-notch! When you sign up, they have someone walking you through every single step, and they are there for you when you have any questions!

Although I do love this software, it is less "pretty" than others I've tried out. It's efficiency definitely makes up for it though! They also don't have any app, but are supposed to be coming out with one very soon!

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Shannon very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the 'new look' interface will be more appealing and we are sure you will like it. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Mike
V.P. of Operations in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent core product and functionality for our growing pet sitting business

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Speed; it's takes only seconds to run payroll, change or modify a customer order, run reports, any operational function is quick and easy to do. Clients love their portal for scheduling online and paying invoices. Sitters love the mobile app, all the info they need is at their finger tips. This is truly a Win-Win-Win software from operations, clients and sitter perspective.

Whatever you need to do, it's very quick and easy to accomplish; from sending quotes, re-assigning pet sitters, changing client orders, real time payroll & reports and best of all the mobile app and client portal. Our sitters use it daily and the majority of our clients now use their portal to request visits and pay their invoices.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. I remember helping you to get your business up and running on Pet Sitter Plus and it is a pleasure to hear that you still enjoy the benefits. We hope you enjoy the next release due out very soon. Thanks again Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus.

Emma
Director/Dog Trainer in VK

Couldn't have asked for a better system!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's so easily adaptable and can quickly be edited to be exactly how you want it. I'm a dog trainer, not a computer tech, but I can change custom fields, email templates etc myself without getting confused! Would 100% recommend this software to any pet sitters/walkers/trainers etc. I think its fairly priced too - lots of the other systems I looked at were way out of my price range. Also, I love the fact I don't have to use up space on my computer as its all online, and I can log on from my iPad or iPhone which is super handy!

It's so hard to think of something that I like least about the software as it fits what I need perfectly! If I had to pick one thing it would be that I can't change (or at least I don't know how to) the search list on the clients tab. I don't remember my clients names very well, I only remember the dogs names so it would be handy if I could change it to search alphabetically for the pets names.

6 jaar geleden

This is a wonderful review Emma. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Jolie
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s me the worst part of my job absolutely easy. It takes a little time that it hardly exist anymore.

After an event Atlanta show slow learning process, this is really been a game changer. I’ve been able to cut my paperwork hours by 90%. This is not an exaggeration. The other great thing is that the customer service is excellent and rep. walked me through the program and explained any thing I asked. I’m not a technically savvy person so this was really important in order to make this program work as well as it does.

I have to touch a computer to use it. Aside from that, it’s perfect.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service Jolie. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Victoria

Game Changer!!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

This software program has cut down on my office work significantly, it truly has been life changing for me as a business owner and a mother. New clients and existing clients sign up, input all their info, schedule and cancel online and can even pay on the portal as well. Scheduling & Payroll have never been easier. Clients love accessing the portal when out of town to view their feedback and pictures of their pets. My PSP advisor is super helpful and always available. I wish I found this software when I started my business 7yrs ago!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Set up time (like any software program) is tedious but worth it. I wish there was a way sitters could communicate with one another on the portal if they are sharing visits. I know this is something they are working on currently.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. I can also confirm that the function you mention is right up there on our short term development list. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Lindsey
Owner in VS

The software has helped establish a stronger connection with our clients.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We love the ability to connect with our clients through daily feedbacks including sending photos directly to their inbox. The billing/invoice feature is great especially that it connects directly with a credit card processor.

Creating forms is not always straight forward. I had to set up a lot of phone calls with the rep to learn how to navigate through the initial set up. The customer service is the BEST though so I was always able to work through any obstacles.

6 jaar geleden

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Matt
Manager in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing software and will make your life much easier!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

It is very user friendly and easy to access all of your clients and pet sitters information. PSP makes is very simple to schedule visits, assign pet sitters, invoice, schedule recurring visits, and anything else you need to do. I love how the pet sitters can acknowledge their schedules and check-in/check-out of each job as they complete it which gives the pet owners a greater piece of mind. The program is extremely powerful and handles all of our client and contractor management. Another great thing about Pet Sitter Plus is that you can use it from any device and anywhere. I highly recommend this software for any pet sitting business, big or small. Fantastic!

7 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Its much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

tiffany
ceo in VS

PSP saved my business!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Pet sitter plus has everything needed to run a small or large pet sitting company. My clients and staff love their portal and the billing and scheduling is so easy. And the reports are super helpful too.

Nothing! Its really a great product and wonderful customer service and training. Maybe the only negative thing is they don't have an app yet, but they are working on building it.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Tiffany so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Wendy
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Business Tool for Pet Sitters!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Pet Sitter Plus for 3 months and am so happy with the functionality of the program as well as the support I receive. They have great explanations in the "Help" section that make it easy to learn on my own, and when I get stuck or can't figure something out that way, all I have to do is send an e-mail and within a reasonable response time, I have my answer! I look forward to growing my business doing what I enjoy, working with pets while minimizing the time it takes to manage the scheduling and billing of my business by using Pet Sitter Plus.

Pet Sitter Plus is intuitive to use, there are useful write-ups explaining most of the functions through "Help", I really love its Mobile accessibility and reporting to clients with photos. I am still learning and look forward to becoming much more proficient in time. I can't imagine running a pet care business without this software. I am also happy to learn of some upgrades coming that will be very useful.

I am still having some problems learning the invoicing and payment functions, but that is a result of me being afraid that I will mess it all up, so I hesitate to void invoices when that would be the right thing to do. They are very patient to work with me through whatever issues I am having.

7 jaar geleden

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Wendy for taking the time to write it.

Rachel

Pet Sitter Plus

4,0 3 maanden geleden

I mainly use it for the scheduling aspect right now. It’s very easy to set up appointments.

That it doesn’t have an app. You have to use the website (like safari) on your phone.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback regarding additional featurea. I am happy to say that creating an App is on our development list for the future. Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Joette
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

STANDS OUT ABOVE THE REST!!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been in business since 1992, with 40+ employees doing about 60,000+ visits a year. We needed a solution that we could customize, was reliable, fast, user friendly and could handle all scheduling and accounting for our clients and help us manage our staff. We looked at everything out there and when we found Pet Sitter Plus we knew it was the right fit for us. These folks know what they are doing and they have listened to our needs and supported us like no other! Whether you are a one person operation or a large company, this software solution can be customized to fit your needs. I don't see us moving to any other software as this company is committed to providing the most relevant and reliable software for years to come. I cannot say enough great things about the product and the people behind it. Do yourself a favor and give it a try...you won't be disappointed.

Ease of use, customization and support.

nothing at this time