Timesheets.com reviews

Over Timesheets.com

Deze oplossing helpt bedrijven de kosten te verlagen en de efficiëntie te verbeteren door middel van innovatieve, gebruiksvriendelijke uren- en onkostenregistratie voor facturering en payroll.

Meer informatie over Timesheets.com

Easy integration with our accounting software.

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Beoordelingen van Timesheets.com

Waar voor je geld

Timesheets.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 771 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Timesheets.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (771)

Danielle
Danielle
Project Coordinator/EIT in VS

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Denemarken
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

A Comprehensive and Useful Timesheet Tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very pleased with Timesheets.com. It is a great tool for tracking employee hours and payroll information. It is easy to use and provides comprehensive reports. The cost is the only downside, but the features provided are well worth the price.

Timesheets.com is an excellent timesheet tracking software that makes it easy to track employee hours. The interface is simple and straightforward, and it includes features such as overtime tracking and payroll integration. The reports are comprehensive and helpful, making it easy to analyze employee performance. I also love that it sends out automatic reminders to employees when they forget to submit their timesheets.

The only downside to Timesheets.com is the cost. It can be somewhat expensive, especially for small businesses. Additionally, the customer support is not always very responsive, which can be frustrating when you need help quickly.

Cassandra
Office Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Timesheets for hire

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

2 jaar geleden

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Valerie
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

Jenine
Office Admin/Executive Officer in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good employee time tracking app

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

Arlene
Administrative Assistant in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use & Great Customer Service

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Timesheets.com has helped our firm to be more organized. We have information easily accessible and customer service that is very knowledgeable and friendly.

For the purposes that we use Timesheets.com for, we find the program easy to use. If we ever need help with anything we are not sure how to do Customer Service has been very helpful.

The only thing that I have ever had an issue with is changing multiple department codes at the same time, but the issue was easily resolved with the help of customer service.

Meedra
Executive Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Realized we're grossly underutilizing this amazing tool!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I think we're grossly under-utilizing this software. We have the ability to track job costs, job allocations and other features, that we have not used. While we're still learning all of the features, we believe this will be the tool needed for overall operational needs.

This is great for time-tracking, managing PTO/Holiday hours. Employees can track their own time, supervisors can approve with no issues. It's also extremely user friendly. The customized reports make it easy for payroll and auditing. Customer Service is amazing!

We do not have any cons at the moment - still learning the software.

troy
sr Mortgage Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Nice product

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The software its very east to you, fast and it keeps track of vacations, float days and time very well

I like this software, we have to go into this daily and its very easy to put your time in. it tells you how much vacation and float days. it's a very effective tool for time tracking

I would like it as an app but we are not allowed to use an app to clock in

Physician/Owner in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Anytime I've had any questions or issues - I've been able to get customer support to walk me through the solution.

None. I am happy with the software program.

Haley
Massage Therapist in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Definitely worth trying

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great way to track time and manage time as well

Could be more user friendly for people who aren’t familiar with this

Desiree
Administrative Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eliminated excessive paper handling

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Sumeet
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Timesheets.com

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Scott
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Government Contractors

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Heike
Head of Marketing in Turkije
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

I usually like!

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Jodie
Human Resources in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't 'register'

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

5 jaar geleden

HI Jodie, I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Frametechs

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Dina
Accountant & Payroll specialist in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Brook
CEO in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

A business necessity!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is first rate, everyone on the Timesheets.com team is helpful and easy to work with. We are very happy with the platform and the service it provides.

This software has helped us efficiently tie our time and energy to projects to tell the story of how our organization moves the needle in our destination. It's easy to see what we're expending by project and put that up against return to make better business decisions with the resources we have.

It's hard to get people adjusted to new software and we don't always use the system to it's full potential.

charles
manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to manag

Opmerkingen: great website program

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Laurie
Tekstschrijvers, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive software that doesn't require a lot of instructions for me (or my staff) to use.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

I like that there is always help when I do need it. Very problem-solving oriented support team! I have only positive experiences every time I have either a simple or complex question. They take the time to try and understand my business and the underlying goal that I'm trying to accomplish.

The only thing I don't love is that we use the supervisor feature so that our contractors can see their rates per piece - but that leaves me a little vulnerable. Since they are input as supervisors, they can also change the rates on me. I bet we are unique in requiring this feature for non-supervisors, however.

Audit Senior in VS
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Timesheets Timetracker

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.

Wendy
Manager in Japan

Great features & customer service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

Jose
VP of Operations in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Time Tracking Made Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Timesheets.com is just want we needed to solve all our time tracking. We have not needed the payroll services but when we do, you can bet that we'll be using Timesheets.com.

Timesheets.com is super easy to use. It offers all the necessary features at a fraction of the cost of the options. I love the location tracking features and the reporting.

Its all browser based. It would be great to have an ap that was not just a redirect and did not require constant logging in.

Jessica
Captive Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Simple and Easy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had employees who were not reporting accurate time prior to using timesheets.com. Now that we have been using it for over a year we have had less and less time mismanagement.

Easy integration with our accounting software. Employees have found the site easy to navigate and use. We now have accurate clock times for employees whereas before employees were using paper tracking with no actual time clock.

Well thought out site and easy to use, haven't found any major issues with this program. My employees would like to see an app associated with the desktop version.

Ashlee
Medical Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Timesheets For Staff- good or bad?

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's fast & simple. I can easily send in hours manually, send in what PTO I am using/used with absolute ease, & quickly access my hours/timesheet/details. Would definitely recommend.

The software itself is absolutely simple, which is definitely a must when needing to clock in for a shift. My favorite feature (on my phone only for security) is that the login screen has the clock in & out option, so if you use your phone to clock in, you don't have to do the extra step of logging in & then clocking in or out.

Occasionally it will acknowledge that you clocked in/out, but doesn't register in the system. It is not an all the time issue, though!

Reactie TIMESHEETS.COM

3 jaar geleden

Hi Ashlee, I saw your review and wanted to thank you for the high marks! I also noticed you mentioned something about clock punches not being acknowledged. Please contact us if you think this has happened so we can inspect the audit trail with you together. Clock punches don't (and can't) disappear. It would cause an inconsistent state in our database and throw up a ton of red flags. I wouldn't want you to think that actually happens so if we look at the audit trail together we can make sure you see what actually occurred. In most cases, there's some element of human error involved, but please don't take my word for it. Definitely contact us if you can pinpoint a punch where you think this happened.